Jul 7th, 2000, 10:22:20 AM
You guys are so anxious to kill me...

::Alpha ignites his sabre and unsheaths his katana::

Let's see you...

::Alpha smiles coldly::

Gav Mortis
Jul 7th, 2000, 11:57:11 AM
*Gav walks in solomly and looks up*

Don't be so bold Alpha, you might regret it!

*He turns and heads for the exit*

Jedi Alpha
Jul 7th, 2000, 12:08:31 PM
Yeah yeah yeah...whatever you say Gav...

::Alpha is clearly ignoring him::

Gav Mortis
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:00:55 PM
*Gav turns his head at Alpha's remark, he thinks for a moment, and then turns completely activating his black-bladed lightsaber and begins walking hauntingly without any hesitation directly towards Alpha*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:06:42 PM
::Sage appears in the rafters, he learned that move from Alpha::

Whoo, when Gav walks hauntingly it always gives me the willies.

Gav Mortis
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:09:25 PM
:lol:

Banestone
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:25:29 PM
Ahahaha! I liked that one, Sage! :D

*Banestone comes striding through the door that Mortis was headed towards a minute ago; flinching his left arm to drop his lightsaber out he catches it in his left droid hand, activating it in one fluid motion*

Jedi Alpha
Jul 8th, 2000, 07:23:38 PM
::Alpha gives his armor a mental command, and a blade apparatus appears on his right arm (Think of the one on the Death Scythe...). Alpha looks at BOth of the Sith, his eyes filled with a cold hate::

Who's first?

Gav Mortis
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:08:29 PM
*Gav looks in surprise at Alpha*

Jedi? Cold hatred?

hmmm....interesting!

*Gav swiftly turns to Banestone*

I am leaving Alpha in your capable hands Banestone, I have no interest in a 2 sith vs. 1 Jedi fight.

*Gav heads for the exit*

Jedi Alpha
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:12:00 PM
Ah I was hopin you would go for a 2 v 1 match...That would be a new one...Me beating two SIth at once would be fun...

Gav Mortis
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:15:50 PM
*Gav grumbles to himself as he continues to walk away*

...and arrogant?

*Gav leaves*

Jedi Alpha
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:17:50 PM
Yes I am arrogent...It's better than being a coward...

::Alpha fixes Gav with a peircing stare::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:19:31 PM
OOC: lol@ puff the magic dragon
*cloak enters and removes his hood revealing his pale face and glowing green eyes*
perhaps i can fight him if it is okay with you banestone.
*cloak ignites and looks at alpha with a col blooded stare almost as if here was starin through a hole in his chest. he then utters the most overused line in toughguy history*
lets dance..........
OOC: as you can see i'm not taking you seriously alpha.
LOL he lives by the sea.......

Jedi Alpha
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:24:37 PM
::Alpha flips up and slashes downward wiht both his katana and his saber. As DDC blocks both of the blades Alpha swings his katana downward, getting him in the gut, and drawing first blood::

{OOC:Hey it fits...I don't take any Sith seriously...}

Lord Gue
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:43:27 PM
[i]Walks in and notices the comotion. He ignites his clear saber, the kind you could swear were deactivated before but wonder how you got hurt later, and holds it at the ready

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:46:24 PM
*cloak reaches down with his hand to his gut and returns with it covered in blood. he then licks his hand and his eyes begin to glow even brighter. his aggresion grows and the darkness surges within. cloak ignites one end of his saber and prepares for his pincushion fury attack. he runs for alpha with a froce enhanced sprint saber extended at right. with blinding speed he thows a barrage of slashes alphas way. alpha uses the force to keep up. the saber clash again and again. cloaks saber true to his motions continue with the onslaught of slashes. cloak swing low and alpha blocks. cloak then ducks an oncoming slash and counters by driving the butt end of his saber into alphas side. as alpha grimmaces in pain cloak holds the sber in place and ignites it sending the blade thru alphas side. cloak then disignites and alpha falls to the ground. as alpha lays on the ground cloak walks closer and stomps his foot into the wound grinding it beneath his heel like a smoldering cigarette*

Jedi Alpha
Jul 8th, 2000, 08:49:38 PM
::D DC feels huge amounts of fury rolling off Alpha, making him stop for a second. Alpha uses that second to use the force to throw DDC into a wall, breaking 3 of his ribs::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 8th, 2000, 09:13:19 PM
* Cloak looks at the sith oops i mean jedi as he moves to his feet.*
how could a jedi have fury?
* cloak ignites both ends of his saber and runs back for alpha. he extend his saber to his right and in a strong slash slshes from left to right across alphas head. alpha ducks and cloak already comitted to his motion jumps over alphas out stretched saber. as he lands he brings his saber down to block alpha's and quickly brings down the other blade slicing into alphas shoulder. as alpha hit the ground cloak kicks him with a force enhanced kick across his jaw sending his bones flying out of his face and across the battle ground. cloak then force lifts him and drops him sending him falling to the ground breaking his right leg like a twig.*
give up and come to the darkside.........

Banestone
Jul 8th, 2000, 10:26:54 PM
*Banestone sits back and watches, laughing darkly to himself as he watches the two hate-filled beings with lightsabers duel it out*

DarthMaloSangre
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:38:38 AM
ttt

Keman
Jul 9th, 2000, 08:27:06 AM
:: appears next to Banestone ::

This should be interesting....

:: watches the TSCer and Jedi fight ::

Fox609
Jul 9th, 2000, 01:43:23 PM
*Walks in & sits next to Banestone* Full of hate eh? Bwa ha ha! Release your hatred Alpha it can only help you!

OOC: I'm not cheering Alpha on..

Jedi Alpha
Jul 9th, 2000, 02:11:52 PM
::Alpha cries out in pain from the impact, and force recalls his sabre, re-igniting it::

In your dreams Sith!

::Alpha waits till DDC slashes downward at Alpha, and blocks it, kicking DDC with his good leg, and using the force to add strength to it. Alpha watches as DDC hits thew wall with bone shattering force::

Lord Gue
Jul 9th, 2000, 02:31:03 PM
[i]Still standing a the ready, Lord Gue jumps into the air striking down on Alpha. Alpha, not realizing anything arie until that last second attempts to dodge out of the way, but instead get a minor cut down his back. Gue then flips towards Alpha landing a kick in the shocked Alphas chest. Uses Alpha's own chest as a spring board, Gue then flips off him and lands in front of the others back turned to Alpha as he falls to the ground

Jedi Alpha
Jul 9th, 2000, 02:43:42 PM
::alpha's anger spikes as the pain susides::

This should be fun...

::Alpha fires a plasma blast, catching Gue in the back and knocking him into the wall::

Lord Gue
Jul 9th, 2000, 03:10:08 PM
[i] Pushes off the wall, rolls off to the ground and flips up in front off Alpha. punches him across the jaw, which alpha catches in his fist. punches him in the gut, whichs again Alpha catches him in the fist. Gue raises his leg and hits Alpha in the gut with his hell, as Alpha stumbles back, Gue walks forewards to him

Jedi Alpha
Jul 9th, 2000, 03:17:22 PM
::Alpha releases his anger and moves to Gue with double his normal speed and double kicks him into the spectators::

Lord Gue
Jul 9th, 2000, 03:31:07 PM
[i] Pushes the others to the ground as he pushes off of them and to his feet. He clenches his fists and glares at Alpha, Alpha suddenly get force pushed into a wall and pinned in place. Gue then Force speeds over to him, driving his elbow into Alpha's chest, crushing him against the wall with such intensity as to break the wall open and push him out the other side.

Fox609
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:18:36 PM
*Yawns* Who wants a soda?

Lord Psychic
Jul 9th, 2000, 08:08:43 PM
*Walks in.*

I could use a soda, Fox.

*Fox tosses Psychic a soda.*

*Psychic drinks soda and sits down to watch.*

Lord Gue
Jul 9th, 2000, 08:39:27 PM
OOC: Gotta keep this up, Alpha aint escapin me

Spadix From HPC
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:17:20 AM
*Spadix teleports ino the raftes & sits waiting, at hand to help out her friend if need be* Yo Alpha, finaly got bak here, ne? :Þ Have fun my friend. Remeber save some for me TYO'S RULE!!!!

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:16:04 AM
*Comes in with a bag of popcorn and a 6-pack of Pepsi... Tosses everyone a cold one and sits down to watch the fight*

Munch munch.

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 10th, 2000, 07:14:08 AM
excuse me i think i was kicking alphas ass.........
* cloak ignites *
no alpha come take whats in store for you............

Jedi Alpha
Jul 10th, 2000, 11:45:36 AM
::Alpha jumps out of the broken wall, and using his speed appears only as a black blur. Alpha duvks under a sabre slash from DDC and comes up wiht an axe kick, knocking him back. Alpha uses his plasma abilities and forms an energy staff, made of plasma::

I hope you made peice with your maker...

::Alpha glares at DDC, his eyes filled wiht anger, and blurs over, bringing the staff downward::

Spadix~This is my fight...sorry but I'm going to kill all of the TSC...They wanted to kill me so bad...let's see them try...

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:59:21 PM
[i]Speeds over and blocks the staff with his LS, looks up and grins at Alpha as he backhands him across the face. Alpha turns back at Gue and looks right at him as he moves his staff down at Gues chest. Gue raises his arm and symiltaneously (Sorry for the spelling) sweeps a leg across Alphas right leg, whie bashing him in the head from the left. Forcing him to fall to the left as he raises his right fist with force speed to bash him in the ribs

Jedi Alpha
Jul 10th, 2000, 04:09:13 PM
::Alpha feels ribs break and cries out, using the pain to add to his power. Alpha flips and lands on his knees, the staff reforming. As Gue charges at Alpha, Alpha sidesteps, leaving only his arm, and a blade that popped out of his armor, in Gue's way. Gue avoids the blade, and Alpha slams his staff into Gue's temple, bringing him to his knees. Alpha hits the temple again, knocking Gue unconcious::

Sith Kat
Jul 10th, 2000, 06:27:50 PM
:: Kat steps upon the battlegrounds, a short distance away from Alpha ::

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2000, 06:49:07 PM
[i]Slowly regainng consciousness (Sorry bout the spelling) Gue grumbles to himself and shakes his head. He looks over at Apha, who isnt watching him anymore anduses the force to touch his mind and place the image of Ge still out on the ground to him. As Gue gets up and grabs his still lit LS. He then charges Alpha who had turned to look at the new arival, as he approaches Alpha, he becomes to much for his Force powers to hide and when he slashes down at Alpha, Alpha blocks in time. Gue then kicks Alpha in the back, pushing him into Kat. As Kat pushes his away from her, Gue clubs him across the back of the head with the butt of his LS

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 10th, 2000, 06:59:53 PM
*watches from a far*
... ... ...

Sith Kat
Jul 10th, 2000, 07:06:21 PM
:: leaps over Alpha, igniting her sabre, and slashes at Gue. Gue blocks the strike and Kat lays a punch across his jaw with her free hand. force slams Gue into DDC and fast draws her other sabre, the one she took from Alpha in their last fight ::

"I'm afraid the rules have changed ... for now."

:: squares off against Gue, allowing Alpha time to recover ::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 10th, 2000, 07:47:30 PM
*looks at the change of events and wonders what next*

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2000, 08:15:18 PM
Looks back up and grins evily at Kat

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2000, 09:42:22 AM
OOC: ----

Jedi Alpha
Jul 11th, 2000, 11:56:48 AM
::Alpha, ignoring the pain, gets up and reforms his plasma staff, and looks at the distracted Gue::

This should be fun...

::Alpha charges his plasma abilities, and fires a blast, catching him in the back and knocking him away. Alpha swings the staff, getting Gue in the throat, and taking his breath away::

Sith Kat
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:09:20 PM
:: Kat coordinates her attack with Alpha's, slashing Gue across the back from right shoulder to left hip as he tries to regain his balance. follows up with a solid kick to the head and force pushes him face down at Alpha's feet ::

Jedi Alpha
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:22:39 PM
::Alpha spins his staff and plunges it through Gue's gut, and pulls it out, and looks at Kat::

Thank you for the help Kat...I owe you one...

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:39:17 PM
OOC: Boy, Im so glad I decided to go out this morning, Grrrr

Jedi Alpha
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:41:04 PM
::Alpha grabs Gue by the throat and tosses him into a wall, hearing some of his bones break::

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:46:41 PM
[i]slams against the wall, no longer feeling the pain. He feels the force flowing through him, making his body feel numb. Uses the force to lift his LS and helmet off the ground and place them back on him. The Helmet on his head and the LS on belt. He uses the force to float his rapidly failing body off the battlefield and into a TCB Medbay, away from them both

Jedi Alpha
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:55:49 PM
::Alpha absorbs the energy of his staff back into him::

Looks like Itala will have to try and kill me, considering that this one didn't work...

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:58:56 PM
Contacts Alpha's mind from his remote position, as his body begins to be healed

Sith Kat
Jul 11th, 2000, 01:00:15 PM
:: watches as Gue retreats, extending her senses around the battlefield for any hidden attackers ::

Jedi Alpha
Jul 11th, 2000, 01:00:36 PM
::Alpha talks through the force back::

I know that...I will enjoy defeating the TSC very much...