PDA

View Full Version : Come forward Jedi....

Pages : 1 [2]

Ice Fox
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:17:26 PM
*Jumps up and kicks JB in the head. Firebird hits JB in the back with his LS.*

Get up you Jedi Scum!

*Jumps on JB's back.*

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:25:28 PM
OCC: So I'm a cat now Firebird? COOL!

:: Landing on his butt Boricua plans his next move. He had no weapon, he only had the force. Seeing the new sith on the scene gave him an idea. Using Force speed JB rolled on the floor to where Ezekiel was standing. He grabbed him by the anke and with force throw, threw the sith on to where Firebird was standing. he forced called his LS back.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:26:16 PM
<italics> AUGGGHHHH!!!!</ITALICS>

:: DT screams as the knife goes deep and he feels the acid sting his skin, his blood. Not having time to think, he Force speeds at Ogre and with his good arm, grabs a surprised Ogre's remaining tusk, then and then drags down hard, bringing his knee into Ogre's chin. The Force is enough to break the tusk DT has in hand. The Jedi takes the suddenly improvised weapon, throws it into Ogre's chest with all the force me can muster, it goes in deep, how deep DT cant tell as he stumbles back, the acid causing agony in his shoulder. He reaches up and draws out the blade pieces with his fingers and the Force (It was in pieces right?) causing more pain. He uses the Force to block the pain, uses the Force to stop the poisioning from the acid, but it still burns badly.

Focusing in the Force, he races out of the building before it blows up and with the luck born in hte Force sees a stream nearby. He leaps in, the clean water and the fresh wounds almost causing the Jedi to pass out. However, it does stop the acid burning further and to some extent, cleans the wound. The Jedi comes up for air, sputtering and convolsing as some water seeped in through the chest wound. He throws up water.

"Oh @#%$, aint I a mess". Now he has to Force Heal his bloody shoulder too! All he hoped right now is that Ogre was having similar problems with the stabbed knee and the tusk in the chest, cause this Jedi were'nt in too good a shape. He decides to hide for a bit to allow his body and the Force to TRY and heal the damage enough to fight on::

Darth Ogre
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:35:59 PM
:: Ogre takes the thrown tusk into his chest, but he is fortunate that the impact was not enough to pierce his breastbone. The tusk imbeds itself in the skin as Ogre falls sideways. He hears the signal to clear the building and scampers out using his left hand and good leg as his walking implements. Ogre clears the building just as it blows. He looks to his chest and pulls the tusk from the wound with a loud scream of agony ::

<font color=red>ARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!</font>

:: The scream continues as he then lifts his saber and closes the wound in his chest and then bends down and does the same to the back of his knee, smoke rising from the wounds as he sears them shut. Ogre manages to get back to his feet and begins feeling for the strong lightside presence of DT knowing that he cannot have gotten too far ::

Lord Fire Blade
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:37:23 PM
Oh my.....

I toward the sounds of fighting, and look on at the struggling figures

Unslinging my Force Pike I go looking for a spare Jedi to attack

Master Yoghurt
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:38:18 PM
*Yog focused to ignore the pain from the metal beam. He had softened the fall with the Force.. but still, the increasing headache was worrying. He remained conscious however. The Jedi Master reached for Firebird´s mind as became filled with the Dark Side of the Force.. "I might be blinded right now, but in a sense, you are also blinded by hate and anger. To selfdestruction it leads to. The scar you gave me is nothing compared to the scars on you give to your spirit and soul".. Yog concentrated to sense Firebird´s position.. and another approaching Sith: Matt Black. As Matt dropped a leg at Yog´s head, the Jedi ducked and rolled backeward as he holded Firebird´s clothesline.. Black hit Firebird instead, as Firebird turned toward Yog again, he seemed slightly different. A little pale.. allmost transparent. But who cares? In quick succession he punched Yog´s nose, put him in a trash can and dropped Termal Detonator. "Nice firework.. all to easy", the Sith thought to himself.. the Dark Side had clouded his vision however. Not everything was what it seemed..*

::While Firebird fights boricua, totally unaware of Yog´s illusional mind trick.. the green little Jedi is safely positioned outside the building, regaining strength and healing his wounds. He sense his surroundings with the Force as he still is blinded..::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:41:54 PM
::Yog senses the Dark aura of Lord Fire Blade..::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:45:47 PM
:: DT finds a bolthole and hides while he allows the Firce to heal him::

OOC - Sorry, I have to go to a meeting. I'll use the time to heal myself well enough to be realisitcally able to fight

Master Yoghurt
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:54:56 PM
::Feels the shaking and hears a terrible noise. He can smell the smoke and feel bits of concrete falling toward the ground as the building is leveled. Yog finds shelter next to a tree..::

Lord Fire Blade
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:55:54 PM
I scan the area and see a small green Jedi. The cloak rustles as I walk over, the red armour glinting. As I walk, I take aim with my Force Pike and fire, the energy beam snapping its way at the small green Jedi

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:01:18 PM
:::runs to Boricu in his blue armor, jumoping upa nd slamming his forearm into HIs face, kncokign him over and cracking his nose,.::

::hops back up, Hopping onto Ogre's shoudlers;.

"Scuse me!"

::Jumps into the air, doing a 450 spin before landing directly on Boricu breaking his ribs because of his metal armor.::

"""hops up onto Firebirds shoulder.:

"Scuse me AGAIN!"

::Hops off again, doing a perfect swan dive for a senton bomb across Boricu's gut with his metal helmet, further aggravating his pain.::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:02:30 PM
::Yog is totally calm in his mind as he lets the Force flow. Suddenly he can hear a trigger is being squized.. a weapon is to be fired.. at.. him! Yog leaps to seek cover behind a boulder in a blur of motion.. the energy of the blast hits the tree with tremendous power, sending wood splinters all over the area. Some of them flies toward Lord Fire Blade..::

Lord Fire Blade
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:09:29 PM
I snarl in frustration, then reaim the Pike at the tree, firing again, blowing the tree away as I rush in to attack the Jedi

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:10:32 PM
*Rage runs toward Emerid at full speed. he 'leap frogs' over him and flies in the air and lands on JB while he is getting up*
*Rage rolls off of JB and gives Emerid a high five*

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:14:08 PM
So matty you are back?

:: As Matts helmet hit Boricua, he managed to grab the incoming sith's head, put it under his armpit and using the momentum from the sith attack, make Matt's head hit the floor first. Because of his metal helmet the blow did little damage, but that wasn't the plan. Still on the floor Boricua grabbes his LS and penetrated the armor, with the exact precision not to penetrate the flesh. He then moved it freely and higher the intensity of the blade. Matt's armor began to get super hot, on some spots it even melt and got stuck to the skin ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:16:11 PM
::Moves behind the boulder to cover himself from all the wood debris flying toward him. Yog stands calmly awaiting as Lor Fire Blade comes closer.. the Jedi ignites saber. A blue blade extends..::

Ice Fox
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:24:44 PM
*Goes out the back door and finds Yog. He sneeks up behing him and throws him over to LFB. While Yog is in the air, Ice shoots a Force Fireball and knocks him further up.*

I'd hate to hit the ground as hard as he is about to...

BANG!!!!

*Yog landed right beside LFB, who is standing ready with his Pike.*

DarthNuriko
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:26:19 PM
::Nuriko glares at JB and darts towards him, elbowing him in the side with her good arm. She uses a force throw to shove JB back from Emerid and onto the ground.::

Garik Loran
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:31:50 PM
OOC: I come back for a middle-of-the-day post, and I didnt attack anyone. I get attacked by three people. I know I'm a battle demi-god, but that is inexcusable. Do yourself a favor and fight those who are present. I'll be back in an hour. Fear this.

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:32:10 PM
:: Standing up he gives Matt a kick in the face as he struggles with the melting armor. He then uses Force Speed and rans towards Nurinko. He grabbs her BAD arm, twist it, and twist is again sending her somersaulting down to the floor, hitting with her upperback first. Without letting her arm go, Boricua twist the elbow, kicks the chest and neck and look at the other sith in the room ::

Darth Ogre
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:33:58 PM
:: Being able to bear very little weight on his knee Ogre limps across the grounds still searching for the elusive Jedi. He reaches a stream and makes his own way into it, washing the dirt and blood from his skin. As he enters the water he can sense that the Jedi had been here as well. Ogre reaches into his pouch, withdraws a black Talisman, puts it around his neck and continues following the trail of DT. His talisman aiding his body’s natural healing abilities and his walking improving every few steps ::

That Jedi shall feel the sting of my saber along with the wounds I have already inflicted.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:38:25 PM
::Yog creates a Force shield which reflects most of the Force Fireball straight back at Fox. The impact sends Fox flying backward crashing into a tree stub. Yog feels Force beween him and the ground as he falls. The Jedi bends his body forward in midair to initiate a rotational movement in order to land with feet first, and concentrates to soften the landing..::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:38:53 PM
*as JB is focuses on Matt, Rage kicks him behind the neck forcing him to fall down. Rage grabs Matt and helps him up*

(ooc: will be gone for awhile.. if not back on tonight, then i'll be on tomorrow)

DarthNuriko
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:41:38 PM
(OOC -- Rage, JB was still hanging on to my arm!! :lol: )

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

::She clenches her teeth. Nuriko growls as JB still has firm grip of her arm.::

You Jedi trash! ::She gets her concealed dagger and rips into his ankle. Nuriko grabs his leg and pulls him to ground. Again, concentrating her efforts in her good elbow, she elbows JB in the chest before getting to her feet and jumping back a short distance away.::

::She hisses at Rage for not being more careful with his attacks and scowls at JB, who gets back to his feet::

Firebird1
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:41:39 PM
*Firebird1 punches JB in the head as he is turning around to face him.*
Stop spinning...what do think this is the Teacups at Disneyland???
*Firebird1 grabs JB by his left arm and throws him into the wall. Then using the Force, Firebird1 throws the debre from the explosion at JB, burying him. Firebird1 puts his hand above the rock pile and begins to bring it down to floor level. As he does this the Rock pile begins to condence on JB, crushing him, and breaking a few ribs in the process.*

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:47:02 PM
::sits up, yelping in pain.;

"THAT"S IT!!!""

::Uses the force to icnrease his speed, rushing behind Boricu and slamming a few super speed punches into certain spots in his back, causing his Sciatica nerve to start pinching, rendering his left leg USELESS:mad: :

::as he collapses, he dorps an elbow into the back of Boricu's head, knocking the bum out.::

"Dammit I'm stuck in ym armor now you BITCH!"

Ice Fox
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:52:00 PM
*Ice Fox goes back inside with a hurt back while Yog and LFB are slugging it out. He jumps down to check on Garik again. He sees him moving. He sticks his LS through Garik's shoulder and kicks him in the head, knocking him out for the last time, hopefully. He then goes back outside and hides using the Force to block out all the Jedi from finding him. He uses the Force heal at the same time.*

OOC: I just couldn't resist it Garik. I'm leaving for a few days. Be back Sunday. Oh, I'm not leaving till in the mroning, so I'll be here a little while longer.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 09:56:14 PM
OOC: :lol: I'm so confused. I had to read 3 pages. Where to begin. The best I can do is let's say the jedi saved me and I'm outside recooperating, start from there

**Leia wakes up all groggy..what am I doing here**
Looks around at total mayhem**

*See's Emerid w/JB! The jedi's eyes get wide. Leaps up
and screams at Emerid.

SO you're stuck in your armour, let me help you.

*Ignites her saber and full blasts it into the back of Emerid. It sears (sp?) his body as the armour turns red.*

Of course the puke I threw up on you when you spinned me looks just devine w/ that splendor blue! Oh I mean RED!!
You look more like a cooked lobster in a pot to me.

Firebird1
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:12:10 PM
*Firebird1 conitnues to crush JB, and throws some rocks on Leia for good measure.*
Emerid, get out of there, or your arm will be broken!
*Firebird1 continues to crush JB under a pile of rocks.*

Ice Fox
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:12:31 PM
*Uses a Force Slam on Leia from his hiding place.*

I can still fight from 100 feet away.

*Does Force Slam multiple times, breaking her arm in the process.*

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:12:56 PM
OCC: Just a few things, the Name is Boricua not Boricu Matt. Firebird1 I will accept your attack, but next time read the others attack for I was with Nurinko at the time. And Ice there is no way for you to hide your presence in the force, unless you have some ysalamari with you which will your force also. Don't be so coward and hide.

:: Blocking the pain from the different attacks Boricua concentrates. His Power begins to rise, his skin to glow, his aura has becoming huge, covering most of the battleground. The sith, too busy with "kicking ass" don't notice this. Boricua looks at each of his attackers and cannot hold his laughter. Their arrogance will cost them dearly. Slowly, Boricua begins to yell: aaaahhhAhhhhAAAAhhhhAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ! He extends all extremities, as he levitates pure energy comes out of all of the jedi master's pores. First the sith are blinded, awful memories fill their souls and they see that their demise awaited them. To some faster than to others. Sooner or later they will all be consumed by their own greed and bloodthirst. The four sith weren't sent flying in all different directions and JB sat down still meditating ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:14:58 PM
::Yog hears the whistling sound of Lord Fire Blade´s imperial armour in the wind.. he can smell the odour of sweat running down the Sith´s furious face like pearls of water.. he can feel the footsteps of the Sith pounding the ground. The Jedi Master positions himself defensively with Saber ignited, while trying to determine the Sith´s position..::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:16:51 PM
:: Healing at a rate that could only be done by the Force, the Jedi Knight is in a healing trance, allowing the Force to do it's work.

The chest is much better, but the shoulder is a big problem, he detects a dark presence coming closer. DT comes out of the trance, finally able to breathe freely and move his chest better, the shoudler is still not good. He notes the presence seems to be in the stream. DT crawls out of the blothole, thinks for a second and then slips noiselessly into the water. He uses a atmo breather and waits quietly hidden in hte water, hiding himself by the Force, decoying himself. He waits and then sees a leg foggily in the water, DT moves across and then uses his legs to springboard out and crashtackles the unknown person.

No, not person. An Ogre

DT : YOU AGAIN!!!

He gets half out of the water and punches downward, straight into Ogres face. He ppunches once twicc,e three times, holding Ogre down by the throat and keeping his head under. Dt backfilps away, water streaming as he is in the air and then he splashes down in the centre of the stream again. The Jedi knows sabres are useless in this fight, being in water.... it's going to be hand to hand....::

Firebird1
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:18:49 PM
OOC: 8:44 for Nuri
8:41 for Me
8:47 for Emerid
Am I stuck in a time warp???

Ice Fox
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:20:13 PM
*Hears a loud explosion from Boricua's Force thingy.*

Well, I guess my fellow Sith need help.

*Ignites his LS and runs in the building to see light everywhere. He sees all the Sith staring at nothing having some sort of flashback. He runs at JB and kicks him as hard as he can. JB loses his grip with the Force and all the Sith come back to life.*

Saved the day again.

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:21:32 PM
OCC: sorry, been smoking too much weed (j/k)

DarthNuriko
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:21:39 PM
OOC -- I tried to edit it so that the attacks flowed, so just as I had you getting up, FB attacked you. My prior uneditted post still had you on the ground, JB. Don't know if that helped though.
the Name is Boricua not BoricuWell my name's Nuriko not Nurinko. You may also use Nuri for the sake of simplicity. :)
The four sith weren't sent flying in all different directions and JB sat down still meditatingDid you mean to say we WERE sent flying?? :| ??

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:28:02 PM
OCC: yes Nuriko...just checking... I was too lazy to write the name of the four sith attacking me, or the three, I lost count.
And I don't think you can do that Ice for I was expelling Light force through all my pores as in all my body, if you got near me you would have had the same effect as the others.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:30:43 PM
FORCE MALACIA!!

:: Ice Fox suddenly feels nauseous, dizzy. He staggers wondering what happened and the Malacia attack icreases Ice Foxes feeling of dizziness, makinging him unable to see straight, the nausea increases. The attack ends, leaving Ice Fox incapacitated on the ground::

OOC - as I said yesterday, it's an official Jedi attack. Have a look at www.starwars.com for it and how it works :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:31:08 PM
OOC: Don't know where to jump in. LOL If the force blast didn't work because I sense I.Fox...I'll go from ther.

**Leia rolls out of the way from the hidden sith force blast that she detected** Springs up and goes to JB's side**

**Ignites saber**

Firebird1
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:33:48 PM
OOC: My bad about that. Oh and Nuri are you still hanging on to JB?
IC: *Firebird1 uses the Dark side of the Force again. JB begins to feel his body temperature rise, then he sees some of the tiling of the floor begin to crack as if great heat was being applied to them. Suddenly the floor begins to catch on fire, JB can only watch as the flames creep closer to him.*

DarthNuriko
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:37:53 PM
::Nuriko is paralyzed by JB's attack. She angrily tries to comes to grips with what is being shown to her... flashed into her mind...:: THAT ISN'T REAL!

::The pure force energy throws the Sith woman back against a wall. She slumps to the ground trying to regain her strength.::

DarthNuriko
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:39:50 PM
OOC -- No Firebird. I freed myself in that one post that I had editted. Note, I only editted the part involving Rage, and allowed JB to get back up to his feet in time for your attack.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:40:25 PM
OOC - Leia, just choose a taget anf go for it!

Ice Fox
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:44:26 PM
*Can't figure out what to do so he makes a huge Force Fireball and sends it to a wall. It hits, and everybody flies out of the arena.*

Outside fight!!!

OOC: My last post for 3 days. See ya later:D

Spectre 2001
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:46:03 PM
Spectre appears out of nowhere, taps Nuri on the back. As Nuri turns around, Spectre punches him in the face. Spectre then fades back into the shadows. "No Jedi will die today."

Garik Loran
Jul 20th, 2000, 10:48:57 PM
SAFT- Sick And F***ing Tired.

SAFT of Sith attacking me when I'm not here. Thats 4 attacks on me like that. I announced that I would be back in an hour and you morons attack me again.

Dammit!!!!

Garik looks at all the small wounds inflicted on him by the Sith insects. Once again they swarm him and leave small annoying bites on his huge body.

He grabs Saurron by the torso, turns him upside down and plants him head first in to the topsoil. All that remains to be seen of him are his hips. Garik then grabs his legs and gives them a twist for good measure.

He then turns his attention to the horribly silly Emerid. Garik swings his gigantic arm windmill style and pounds him in the skull. Emerid is a full 2 inches shorter and his spine is horribly mangled. Graik then proceeds to punt this annoying chihuahua like Sith far in to the night.

Ice Fox you pathetic turd. Garik examines the lightsaber wound so erroniously inflicted to his shoulder, Garik slaps the wound again and again to make it hurt even more. Ice Fox stands in total amazement. Garik grabs him in his giant fist. Ice Fox kicks and struggles in all futility. Seeing an opening, Garik opens his tremendous mouth and takes a bite out of Ice Fox's calf. Blood streams down his face as he licks his lips.

He then throws the limp body down.

Tastes like chicken.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:01:19 PM
:: Leaps out of water ina Force Leap and rushes to join Garik::

Tag team Garik!!! Yogs about, so is Boricua, lets make these Sith Suffer!!!!!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:02:47 PM
OOC: Whooay Garik you took care of them. That leave me Nuri, is that ok? DT?!! Here we go.

**Leia see's Specter (Sp?) bashed Nuri in the face and leave, seeing the defenseless sith, Leia takes her saber
and slices Nuri's other arm**Nuri screams in REAL pain now!
Leia proceeds to pick up Nuri by her hair and starts yelling at her** With her saber to her neck**

Tell them, your sith slime to back off Nuri, or I'm going to give you a new saber necklace to wear around your neck!!. (referring to the fact, Leia will use her saber and swipe it across her neck)>

OOC: Is that ok, DT?!! :)

Prince Xizor
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:03:25 PM
::Xizor sees Ice Fox standing over an injured Garik. Hatred fills Xizor. Xizor walks up behind Ice Fox and taps him on the shoulder. Ice Fox turns and is met with the most vicious forearm smash he has ever felt. Ice Fox falls to his knees then Xizor proceeds to pick him up by the hair and knees him in the groin. Ice fox would have fell but Xizor is still holding on to his hair. Xizor then puts Ice Fox's head between his legs and powerbombs him. Xizor then repeatedly stomps on his face then moves down to his jewels and stomps on them. Xizor then pulls the lightsaber out of Garik's shoulder, inspects it, turns it off and throws it on Ice Fox's unconcience body. Xizor then helps Garik up and walks away without saying a word::

Garik Loran
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:04:43 PM
Yog and DB are still here. Spectre and Leia are put in charge of healing duties.

DT stand behind me and rest yourself. This battlefield belongs to me.

DarthNuriko
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:07:27 PM
OCC -- Spectre... 1. I'm slumped against a wall. You can't sneak up behind me unless you can phase through walls. 2. I'm not a guy! :lol: Therefore, I'm not sure what to do about you. I can't recognize your attack. Leia, I'll reply to your attack shortly.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:08:16 PM
OOC: Healing duties..Garik?! Ok but I have Nuri going to plea for mercy here to her sith

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:11:52 PM
:: The bottom of Boricua's jedi robes begins to fry and an acrid smell of burned rubber filled the room (you know from my boots). Boricua began to spin using Force Speed, slowly he began gaining speed, little by litte, until everyone only saw a blur. The wind created by the spinning ceases the fire. But JB kept on spinning,and spinning, and spinning that the poor sith still being affected by Force Malacria kept on puking as their stomachs turned like a roller coaster. JB then jumped towars FB1, with both fist upfront, and hitted the sith stomach causing some internal bleeding ::

DarthNuriko
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:14:11 PM
OOC -- Okay, the way Leia worded it makes better sense so I guess Spectre suckered punched me in the face and fled like a pansy. :lol:

IC -- ::Nuriko looks up at Leia and starts laughing.:: You and the rest of the garbage are going to hell! ::She uses the force to cause Leia's saber to fly out of her hand and onto the floor. She headbutts Leia, who drops her to the ground and then kicks the Jedi away from her. Nuriko slumps back on the ground and flees a distance back, trying to regain her composure...::

OCC -- Going to the store now, be back in an hour or two.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:20:43 PM
**Leia falls back. Regains compusure and stance**See's Nuri scuffle a few feet back**

You forgot who goes to Hell, Nuri! And it's not the jedi! So get that straight! We are in the light and you are in the dark. Darkness falls.......and destroys it self! You are the mistaken one..and you will sure come to understand it!

**Force runs to Nuri, weilding her saber at Nuri's head knocking Nuri's hat off** Leia grabs the sith by the hair again..dragging her backwards! Saber pointed at her neck!

Not so fast...you mistaken child!

(OOC: I don't think I will be around that late Nuri..sorry)

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:23:58 PM
:: DT nods aand sits down, allowing the Force to continue to heal his injuries. He lets the Force become a warning tripwire for attacks, making surprise impossible::

OOC - Biggest fight ever 1586 posts
Second 380 posts

Garik Loran
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:26:00 PM
OOC DT whats your IM screen name??

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:29:15 PM
It seems that whenever more jedi show up the sith dissappear..hmmm...interesting behavior.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:29:24 PM
OOC: I believe it's his name. You guys use AIm?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:31:17 PM
It seems that whenever more jedi show up the sith dissappear..hmmm...interesting behavior

How true JB!! Scared are they!

OOC: I mistyped the original. Sorry

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:32:04 PM
On AIM I am Darth Turbogeek

Darth Ogre
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:37:22 PM
:: crawls out of the water and sees that DT has his back to him. Ogre leaps at the Jedi. DT turns, having sensed the Sith, but is surprised by the speed with which he is upon him. Ogre claws at the open wound on the Jedi’s shoulder with one hand and rakes at his face with the claws of his other hand. As he digs his hand into DT’s wound he screams out in RAGE ::

RRRAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

:: black energy shoots from his eyes, runs down the length of his arm and into the wound of the stunned Jedi. The dark energy entering his chest, flowing through his heart, up along his corated artery, into his brain, and finally out of his eyes and into Ogre’s other hand, completing the circuit of darkside electricity, force lightening. ::

JediBoricua
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:40:43 PM
OCC: yep Leia, the name is: pitufosmur

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:43:29 PM
OCC: I'll have to put that in. I'm JK Leia Solo.
I think DT is on w/Garik..that's why no answer to Ogre!

Garik Loran
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:44:15 PM
Deal with ogre DT, and then we will move on.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 11:54:44 PM
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

:: The reaction is brutally fast, DT grabs Ogre under the chin and with a look of death in his eyes, hoists Ogre off the ground and then throws him inot the ground wihtt all the energy he can muster.

DT hops back, feels the energy still spark and huma round him, but the throw was enough to break the circuit. DT hops around like his arse is on fire, nerve ends tingling and backfiring. He regains control just as Ogre gets up, DT Force Speeds in a elbows Ogre in the thrat and then wnds up and backfist strikes just below the eye, a huge double crack is heard. Ogre's howls at his shattered cheek, Dt swears at his broken knuckle.

DT : B*TCH! damn that head is hard!::

Darth Ogre
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:01:54 AM
:: Ogre turns back to look at the Jedi, after taking the hit to the cheek, his eyes red with fury and his expression of anger looking more intense by the second. Ogre’s face looks somewhat contorted at his cheek bone is crushed and now floating inside the quickly swelling green skin, as he smiles, then instantly drops to the ground sweeping DT from his feet. As DT falls Ogre rams his face, and his two shortened and jagged tusks into the Jedi’s back, penetrating at about kidney level and tearing through cloth and skin up to the top of his shoulder as he falls. Ogre gets back to his feet, the Jedi’s blood and his own streaming from his tusks and face and stomps at the Jedi’s head with his massive boot ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:08:04 AM
OOC:This might seem incredibly lazy, but could someone tell me what's going on in this fight? What happening to me, everyone else? Since I left there has been like 6 more pages of posts, I don't have enough time to read them all.

Thanks!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:12:31 AM
:: DT barely tuns and grabs Ogre's foot as it decends in time, the Jedi j-u-s-t making the foot brush his cheek. He grabs the foot now with both hands and with a power twist, snaps the ankle. Ogre's face twists and he then his eyes go crossed as DT's boot kicks Ogre in the nuts. A Force push sends Ogre away and Dt leaps to his feet., the Force is used to cut his pain, from now his back, his hand, his shoulder and his chest, althought the chest is now somewhat better.::

Garik Loran
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:13:34 AM
Just start doing something else Hazzard your attckers got tired of cowardly attacking you while you weren't here and went away.

JediBoricua
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:14:58 AM
Nothing much SAge, the only sith here is Ogre and he is fighting DT. You know we ain't coward sith that gang on ppl so let 'em fight.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:17:07 AM
True words of wisdom, JB!

Darth Ogre
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:21:40 AM
:: winds begin to swirl around the fallen figure of the Sith as he slowly gets up to his knees. He places his good foot on the ground as he looks to the sky and screams out in absolute hatred ::

YOU DIE NOW!!

:: His scream is followed by a concussive blast of force energy which throws a huge cloud of dust and debris into the air, all around Ogre. The blast of dust and debris is enough to blind all those in the immediate area temporarily or at least cause them to turn away. As the dust cloud lingers, Ogre pushes off with all his strength in his one good leg and leaps at DT, who had turned to avoid the previous blast. Ogre tackles him to the ground, from behind, griping his shoulders with his claws digging into his skin with great strength, his claws penetrating the skin. Ogre bites down into the back of the Jedi’s neck with his teeth and tears a huge chunk of flesh from the tender area. A look of complete pleasure in his eyes as the Jedi goes into shock, his blood spewing from his corroted artery ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:36:55 AM
:: Now this was bad. It was all DT could do to ignite his sabre by the Force, it was almost by accident the blade spears deep into Ogre's guts. By pure force of will, DT kicks Ogre off him, the Sith staggering back with a deep hole in his stomach and the sabre is clicked off from the last ditch move.

The Jedi staggers, feeling the blood spill down his back. He rips a bit off his cloak and puts it to his neck, staunching the flow of blood. The Jedi becomes calm, at peace. In an insane move, he charges Ogre and with a precise kick where the lightsabre went in, boots Ogre away. The other Jedi had better come to my aid now....::

Garik Loran
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:41:27 AM
Garik rushes to his friends side.

He places both of his enormous hands over DT's wounds. He begins by stemming the bloodflow to the other arteries. He then beging to close the wound. Garik produces a bright flash from his hands and DT is jolted to conciousness.

Garik is very drained from the ordeal and reverts back to his normal form. Do it now and end him.

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:43:11 AM
OOC:: my oppolgies for my tardiness

Saurron tired of this bable from JB back hands him with pure brut force sending him reeling into Leia dislocating his jaw as he wades through the sea of Jedi to get to Garik...

Garik...

Saurron speeds to Garik and flips toward the behemoth in a confusing set of cartwheels and finishes with a flip. Saurron lands with one leg around his neck and his shin pressing hard against his adams apple choking him. Any other Jedi would have gone down from this move but only Garik's new size kept him afoot as he only had to back step a couple times to stay vertical. Saurron raises his hand forming his spear hand and strikes at Garik's throat....

Spectre 2001
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:44:04 AM
Spectre appears and kneels down next to Garik."I will take you to a place to be healed" Spectre picks up Garik and teleports away.

Darth Ogre
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:44:21 AM
<font color=red size=4>ARRGGGG!!!</font>

:: Ogre coughs some blood as he staggers backwards from the blow. He looks down at the wound in his stomach and sees that it is not bleeding, being a saber wound. His body shakes and his blood rushes with adrenaline as he reaches for his saber and moves forward, his red eyes locked on those of the Jedi. His rage and hate growing from the pain he is feeding his black soul with. He brings his red saber to meet that of DT and surprises the Jedi with his strength, forcing him to drop to a knee. Ogre swings a fist at the Jedi’s face, but DT dodges the blow. Ogre claws at the bandaged neck, tearing it away and rams his elbow into the wound, causing it to begin bleeding badly once again ::

Garik Loran
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:47:15 AM
Saurron if you read the last page you'll notice that I got really pissed at you for attcking me while not here and planted you pretty deep. I've been taken to a place to heal, there fore there will be no more bodily harm done to me. Next time read my posts before you attack me.

Prince Xizor
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:56:13 AM
::Xizor appears after Garik is teleported away. Xizor looks at his boot then looks at Saurron's a$$. "I think it will fit nicely" Xizor then shoves his boot so far up Saurron's a$$ that he gags for air. Xizor then shoves Saurron away and awaits to see if he has anything to offer::

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:00:00 AM
It was my turn anyway so it was quite irrelevent whether you where here or not, and I waited till you posted again to post myself ...now if you were refering to my post after you grew ...that was not an attack. As for the recent post that is just someone trying to get back into a fast moving thread. So we are teleporting huh? One full blown vamp commin up!! Be afraid be very afraid...

Prince Xizor
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:02:34 AM
Oh Oh run in fear...scream real loud... beg for mercy...please don't hurt me...YAWN!!!!!!!!

Garik's gone but I'm willing to show you the meaning of torture.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:07:30 AM
OOC - Now, did Garik partially heal me before or after Ogre attack???? Okay, I'll just work this out.....

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:11:44 AM
Saurron spins quickly and force calls Xizor to him with immense speed he is swept toward Saurron his dragging helplessly on the ground. Xizor's forward travel stops but Saurron is already on him gripping his throat, driving his nails deep into his flesh. Xizor's eyes bulge due to the intense pressure and blood runs down his neck...Saurron brings his other hand around and strikes him in the back of the neck and watches him fall to the ground...

OOC:: edit... took out the last Saurron at the end

DarthNuriko
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:23:59 AM
OOC -- Don't be sorry. It's cool, Leia. :) Seems Saurron knocked JB into you so I'll use that opportunity...

::Leia stumbles back a ways. Nuriko kicks her heel up into Leia's face. She knocks Leia to the ground and then wraps her leg around her neck.:: You misunderstand me... When the Sith are done, it shall ALL be chaos... heaven for me and hell for you.

::Nuriko jumps up and kicks Leia in the neck with her other foot.:: We don't need to kill the light. We only need to corrupt it.

::She does a roundhouse and sends the Jedi in a wall.::

Feh... ::Nuriko picks up her hat and looks over the rest of the Jedi. Blood begins to slowly trickle out of the corner of Nuriko's mouth.::

Prince Xizor
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:27:02 AM
::Xizor's screams of agony soon turns into laughter. "You fool. My blood is poisonous". Saurron kneels over and starts to vomit uncontrolably. Xizor wearily(from the blood loss) gets to his feet, goes over to Saurron and sticks his middle finger into one of Saurron's nostriles and his index into the other. Xizor then repeatedly headbutts Saurron untill both of their heads are busted open. Xizor then pulls out 2 fishing hooks attached to some line. He then attaches one to each nipple, walks over to his speeder and ties the other end to the back. He then starts the speeder up and puts a rock on the accelerator and watches Saurron drag the ground at a high rate of speed while his screams slowly disappear. Xizor then patiently waits for Saurron's retun once he's gotten out of this perdiciment.::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:33:16 AM
OOC - Ahhh, now I've caught up. Okay, damn well wounded again!!! @#%$, how much more damage am I gunna cop?!?!

:: Wincing with his neck wounded AGAIN!?!?!, DT rearranges the temporary bandage to stop the bloodflow and then bellows a challenge. He comes at Ogre, as pissed as a Jedi can be (okay, not much!) and tackles Ogre, making sure to get a pucnh into the sabre wound on Ogre. DT hits the wound again and again and again, each punch making Ogre howl in pain, breaking the wound open so it starts bleeding, the final punch so powerful, DT's fist partially sinks through the entranehole, splitting flesh. DT pulls his hand out, flicking away the blood on it and then leapsing up and landing on Ogre's stomach, knees first.

DT : That's gotta hurt

The Jedi backflips away, readjusting the bandage, resigned to allowing the Force to heal his damn body again.::

Prince Xizor
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:44:21 AM
OOC:I'm about to fall alseep dude. If your still here go ahead and attck and I'll retaliate tomarrow.

Darth Ogre
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:45:19 AM
:: as the Jedi leaps up and brings his knees down into the green giant’s stomach, Ogre reflexively raises his head at the moment of impact, but also with an intent. His head crashes into DT’s skull with a loud resounding thud. ::

Mine, is a hard head alright. :evil:

:: DT falls backwards between Ogre’s legs. Ogre quickly scissors the Jedi’s head, as he grabs for his saber and slams the hilt repeatedly into the Jedi’s neck as he cuts off his oxygen supply, applying severe pressure to the Jedi’s neck. Ogre ignites his saber directly in front of the Jedi’s face and DT watches in horror as Ogre plunges the blade into the prone Jedi’s stomach twisting the blade around as the Jedi’s face turns blue, his screams unheard because he has no breath to let them out with ::

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:45:42 AM
I didn't drink your blood and poisons don't harm Jedi or Sith...

Saurron plants his feet and vaults to land on top of the moving speeder. Turning it around Saurron kicks Xizor's POS speeder in the arse and returns directly back to Xizor's position. Saurron turns of the speeder and tackles him taking him to the ground and rolling over and over due to the momentum. Sitting on top of Xizor Saurron wales on him pummling his face. Once Saurron has him weekend he takes the hooks from his nipples and drives them deep into the sides of Xizor's neck then commands the speeder to take off at a full rate of speed via the force...the hooks dig d in slicing and a terrible noise of skin splitting is heard as they tear their way up his neck and lodging themselves into his jaws deep enough to pierce the gums in his mouth

Jace Darklighter
Jul 21st, 2000, 01:56:12 AM
:: Jace walks in, and shrugs off his green cloak. He reaches out with the force, to sense his surroundings and to bring a sense of peace to himself. The new Jedi abruptly upclips his lightsaber from his belt, and ignites it with a quick snap-hiss...standing ready to help his fellow Jedi ::

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:00:41 AM
turns with his arms out stretched out and Force pushes the piffle Jedi knocking down rolling him over backwards in the dirt...

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:21:45 AM
:: DT goes into the Force..... grabs his sabre through the Force... ignites it and spears it through Ogre's chest, cutting lungs and other vital stuff. Both the warriors pass out::

Gronk Droid
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:25:56 AM
* Gronk *

Here Meesa help you two

* Gronk Droid bring health droids *

*Cart DT and Ogre to Bacta tanks*

*Gronk*

Darth Ogre
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:29:18 AM
:: as Ogre lay there, his body twisted with that of the Jedi. Both their sabers de-activate as their hands lay limp on the ground, each warrior still clutching his respective weapon in hand, via instinct. An eerie black glow emanates from the talisman around Ogre’s neck, the Sith talisman he had placed there earlier begins to aid the dark warrior’s healing process, but he remains unconscious as it begins to slowly heal some of his most life threatening injuries ::

EDIT: OOPS didn't see that in time, better add this :)

:: the gronk driod comes along and collects the two taking them to their respectve healing facilities and seeing to it they are placed in fresh bacta tanks ::

OOC: Kick a$$ battle DT!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:34:52 AM
:: DT coma allows the energies of the Light Side to begin the healing process, far more rapid than the course of nature::

Jace Darklighter
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:42:37 AM
Gets to his feet, and pulls his lightsaber up, glaring at Saurron. Jace shows no emotion on his face, and hastily runs at Saurron, slashing his lightsaber up towards his waist, but sees that Saurron has already sidestepped from the attack. Jace turns his head toward Saurron, only to see a fist slamming into his face, sending him back. The Jedi brings his hand up to wipe away a trickle of blood from his mouth.

Saurron looks at Jace, with a smirk on his face. Jace pulls his lightsaber up once more, and runs at Saurron..full speed. He brings the hilt of his lightsaber up at Saurron's face, with a quick snap.

The Jedi then takes a few steps back...

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:43:00 AM
:: Dara steps onto the Battle Ground, smiles at Saurron and wonders if she can take on this new Jedi since he is more her speed. She ignites her two single sabers and stands ready ::

"Oh Saurron? Hi there, nice to meet you. Can I take this Jedi off your hands?"

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:50:07 AM
Saurron touches his face as the bloodlined cut on his face heals before Jaces very eyes....

Hello Shadowtide be my guest....

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:03:26 AM
And with that I am out of this thread for the eve goodnigh... er...goodmorning

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:38:19 AM
OOC: I am going to go for the night as well. A girl needs her beauty sleep for battle you know :: grins :: I shall post tomorrow Jace so we can get started.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 04:34:21 AM
OOC - Darth Ogre, let our battle be a true reminder of how a RPG battle is done!! Damn that was the best I've had or seen in a looonnnngggg time!!!!

As I'm a bit out of it, I will come back in after a required amount of healing time. Probably 24 hours. Kick a$$ fight everyone! Keep it going!

:: DT in his coma slips deeper into Force Healing, too far under to feel the Bacta around him or the attention of the droids::

Gronk Droid
Jul 21st, 2000, 04:44:31 AM
* Gronk *

Fix Jedi and Sith we will!!

* Gronk *

Fix anyone else?

* Gronk Droid falls over *

Fixee good we will! Better than I fix me!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 21st, 2000, 06:24:42 AM
:: DT continues to heal::

OOC - When I get back in a day or two, I'll be healed. Keep the fight going

Recluse70
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:05:38 PM
::Recluse Runs over Stealing a Space between Boricua and DT::

Light can exist Without dark It happens all the time You can go Into a great Clearing in the day and there will be no shadows or dark just light... When we deafeat you there will be no Yang just Yin.

::Quickly answering Everyones question he says::

I came to help you fight...

dalethria
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:19:20 PM
:: has finally come too from the attack that Yog did a loooong time ago ::

OOC: dang! craziness like I thought. today is good...no migraine! play on!

"Yes, but in the clearing you can she the shadows engulf the life of the trees as the clouds overtake the sun," ignites her sabre.

"As shall the Sith do to you."

:: she spins her chain in front and swings it out to the newcomer, wrapping it around their arm. she pulls this Jedi to her, strenghtened by the darkside and brings her knee into the jedi's chest as you come tumbling forward ::

"Welcome to the fight...." :evil:

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:27:10 PM
"ooo....that's...that's really painful..."

::stands up wobbily, holding his back.::

"..Red hoy armor ay?"

::grasps' leia's face, burning a nice handprint into her skin before grasping her hair, lighting it on fire, then slamming her head into the fallen ladder for the kncokout, then grabs up a pipe, bashing her spine a few times to cause several herniated discs and ruptured discs.:

"Burn baby burn! As for Hell, I sold mah soul for a boourdeaux bar!"

:::turns to Boricua, slammming his red hot burning hand into his face, specifically in his eyes, PROBABLY blinding him.::

::Then bends down, slamming his arm up between his legs for a low blow, causing him to fall to the ground gripping his jewels in agony.::

:::Uses the pipe to slam into his back, causing herniated discs as well.;:

"Go @#%$ yerself jedi CANDY ASS!"

::limps over to Turbo geek, bending down and slamming the pipe into his kneecap, probably smashing the kneecap to bits, causing him to fall to the ground in pain.::

"GO @#%$ YERSELF TOO RUDY POO!"

Garik Loran
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:38:27 PM
Very good emerid. Fantastic attck on a Jedi that isnt here, man you are weak.

Saurron you have to be the most un-original poster I've seen. Xizor attacked you and you just copied it. What power you have.

I'll be on tomorrow and I'll end your pitiful career as a Sith.

Batman
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:08:06 PM
*Out of the darkness arises a dark figure. He stands atop a platform high above the action. Destruction is all around him below.

He stands, his face emotionless, and his cape draping over his body...waiting. For what is he waiting for? The perfect moment to make his presence known. Soon, they will known the meaning of the word fear*

Banestone
Jul 21st, 2000, 02:48:28 PM
!

*Chokes on his food*

*Whispers* Who... who are you?

;)

Batman
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:14:30 PM
*Grabs Banestone by his shirt and lifts him a foot off the ground. His legs begin to kick around as he looks at the dark figure in fear*

I am the one you fear at night. The one you run and hide from. I am the one who comes to haunt you in your dreams. The one who you can never escape. *I* am Batman.

*The Dark Knight tosses Banestone onto the ground as Banestone backs away in fear*

Tell your friends about me.

*The figure launches off of the platform, seeming as though he has just lept to his death. Banestone runs to the edge and looks down. The Batman is nowhere to be found*

Banestone
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:18:28 PM
Close... but I forgot I was supposed to try shooting at you before you grabbed me, THEN I was supposed to ask who you were, and THEN all you were supposed to say was "I'm Batman", as I cower in fear! The exit was right, though. :lol:

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:23:55 PM
Garik, everyone is entitled to their oppinion and thank you for sharing. I however will not take part in your insulting words and or defamation of character that you obviously like to dish out.
Not only did I copy his attack I did it better with more gut wrenching descrpition of the action. That my dear Garik was a lesson to him.

To whom it may concern...don't teleport. That is GOD mode and it won't be tolerated.

Batman
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:26:26 PM
Do you find this funny?

Banestone
Jul 21st, 2000, 04:07:51 PM
Not compared to that gronk droid! God bless the man who thought up that thing (Yes I know who thought it up, don't worry)! :D But um, yes, Batman entering the SW Universe does strike me as being funny. BOTH kinds of funny, too, mind you! ;)

Oh yeah, everything in here I've said has been OOC, sorry for not saying that before... don't want to mess up this cool melee between Sith and Jedi, nice job guys!

Sith Kat
Jul 21st, 2000, 06:21:02 PM
:: stands amidst the chaos, the collapsed building a short distance away. she extends her senses around her, searching for the enemy ::

Sith Kat
Jul 21st, 2000, 06:28:33 PM
OOC - I'm leaving soon. My Amber group plays on Friday nights, so I'll be back tomorrow to see what happens.

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 21st, 2000, 06:59:36 PM
:: Dara grins to Saurron to thank him and turns to face the Jedi ::

"Prepare yourself, Jedi."

:: Dara takes a deep breath and focuses on her hatred of the light side as she looks into Jace's eyes with a piercing glare from her dark blue eyes. She assesses her surroundings quickly for any upcoming threats before proceeding with her attack. She raises her sabers and runs full speed at Jace to encounter him up close and personal. Her right turquoise saber blade whizzing towards his neck in a wide arc and her left pale blue blade slicing low to sweep at his feet. Jace backflips and lands swiftly to evade the attacks from her.

Jace then turns to face her and smirks as he engages force speed and is upon her before she knows it. He focuses a well placed saber slice toward her left thigh which she parries with her left blade. While she is looking down to parry the saber shot, he pivots on his heel and lands a sturdy kick to her midsection with his left foot, sending her sprawling across the ground.

Dara does a backwards roll and stands up in one fluid action. She feeds off the pain in her midsection to enable the dark side to flow through her. She circles him, like a hunter to it's prey, and he spins to keep his eyes locked with hers at all times. In a split second, they both bolt toward each other, their blades meeting in a shower of sparks as each attack and block is met with an uncanny synchronization. As Dara lands locks her right blade with his, she kicks her leg out and wraps it around his ankle, sweeping his feet out from under him. With the momentum from the fall, she lands on top of him with her knees digging into his chest - knocking the wind out of him. Jace then punches her in the right arm with his saber hilt, sending her tumbling off of him as they both rise to face each other again.

Jace Darklighter
Jul 21st, 2000, 08:13:21 PM
:: Jace stands a few feet away, breathing rather quickly to get the air back into his lungs. He pulls his blue lightsaber up, and smiles while hearing its reassuring vibrating hum that scalds the air. He rushes towards her, thrusting his own lightsaber forward towards Dara's stomach, but observes Dara slashing her own blue lightsaber down, to bat his lightsaber away.

The Jedi looks to the left, seeing his lightsaber has flung from his hand and lands motionless on the ground. He turns his gaze to see Dara smiling at him, with a scornful look. Jace frowns and turns swiftly to retrieve his lightsaber, but instead, receives a quick roundhouse kick in the face from Dara. He falls to the ground, a little dazed. The Sith Disciple takes this opportunity to lunge her pale blue lightsaber towards Jace's head, and brings her other turquoise lightsaber in a slash at his legs. Jace fleetly shoves his right foot up to hit her arm, which causes Dara to drop her pale blue lightsaber from out of her grasp. Jace then pulls his legs up, so that her turquoise lightsaber misses his feet by inches. He snaps his left foot up so that it hits Dara in the stomach, sending her away from him.

Jace reaches out and swipes up his lightsaber, igniting it once more. He quickly gets to his feet and stands in a defensive position. ::

JediBoricua
Jul 21st, 2000, 10:59:07 PM
Ok I'm back. Any takers? Saurron? the new hot sith chick?

dalethria
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:02:13 PM
:: Boricua feels his head snap forward and falls to the ground. he turns and sees Dale standing there with sabre ready ::

"Don't know if you are talking about me or someone else...but I hope I satisfy your challenge." :: grins ::

JediBoricua
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:10:43 PM
Oh Dal.

hello. My mum always taught me: ladies first.

dalethria
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:17:31 PM
:: bows sarcastically to the jedi's manners and leaps forward to strike while JB is still down. he parrys and the sabres clash sending sparks fly. JB gets his legs up, places them on her stomach and pushes Dale off of him. He leaps up and swings his sabre low, trying to open dale up for an attack. dale dodges, spinning around and lays a hard backhanded fist to your cheek ::

Darth Menace
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:22:01 PM
takes darth turbogeek, rips his teeth out one by one with a pair of dull scissors and then shoves them up his butt

Death Knight Soth
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:25:59 PM
Lord Soth tears through the atmosphere...

Arrrhhhh the atmosphere awwwrrrrrr

The whine of his engines can be heard buz buz buz buz buz

His craft crashes into the ground debris flys everywhere killing many non-player Jedi. Soth emerges Whew! thats better than Six Flags. Soth pulls up a chair and lights up a Stoegee "She's your Baggage " in his best Arnold impersonation.

members.aol.com/drakla/ootanee1.wav (http://members.aol.com/drakla/ootanee1.wav)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:28:15 PM
OOC:I have to continue with Nuri..**
**Leia wakes up on the ground slumped. Rubs her head & neck. Leia proceeds to stand up slowly**

Where is that little sith witch (had another word in mind ~ but chose to be a lady!) Time to teach her a lesson.

**Eyes Nuri, who's back is turned to Leia. Leia ignites ls and force runs to Nuri, leaps and ax kicks Nuri in the back of the head. Nuri falls..& turns to see her attacker. See's Leia, jumps up and ignites her saber**

Nuri growls: You!! You don't give up do you?!
*Leia blocks Nuri's strike.

Leia: No! Never you confused & mistaken child!

**The two sabers are in a lock now. Leia takes this opportune moment to force push Nuri into a pillar, sending her flying backwards. Nuri springs up runs back at Leia screaming. Leia sees Nuri coming and quickly surprises the sith and flips over her. Nuri was in such a rage, she was clearly not thinking. With this moment Leia takes her saber and grazes the back of Nuri. Nuri yells in pain turns around and lunges at Leia. Too late! Leia was in the process of roundhousing Nuri to the ground.**

Leia: Hmpf, maybe now you can see the light!

**Leia turns her attention to the other jedi and runs to their sides**

Prince Xizor
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:29:14 PM
OOC:Now I remeber why I quit battling in the first place. You can't fight someone who doesn't feel and any pain and considers himself/herself a God. Saurron not once did you mention any pain and on top of that all you did was copy my attack (for which I am flattered) except for changing and adding a few words. Then you expect everyone to believe that you made my attack better to teach me a lesson. OK if you say so.

I offically end this battle and declare you the winner because I can't kill a god and it's not very fun to even try.

Zasz
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:44:45 PM
::he walks in again, looking about holding his dual bladed saber still ignited, he looks to dale, watching carefully, he looks around for any jedi cowards::

SAURRON
Jul 21st, 2000, 11:47:50 PM
OOC::God mode huh? You mean like busting both of our heads open and expect people to belive that you are going to stick fish hooks in my nipples. Or was it when you didn't read my post and assumed I drank your so called poisonous blood causing me heave. Do me and everyone here a big favor and quit your damn whining!!! Go back and read and you will see you are no better than I (You make mistakes too) which is what you obviously are trying to say here. I don't usually fight like that so if I did it is a rarity just look at my post after Garik jacked me up. Now if you would like to try again I would love too.

Darth Haze
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:05:31 AM
Sees Jace I run at him and spin kick him then I upper cut him then slam him to the grouund I then take Havok and stab Jace........

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:10:44 AM
OOC: haze...dara wants to fight jace 1-1....change your attacks to Leia ^_^ or something like that....thanks

Darth Haze
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:13:50 AM
Ok I redirect my attack to leia......

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:26:10 AM
OOC: Yes Haze, please let me have my first battle with someone unassisted. I promise I will yell if I need help.

IC:
:: Dara smiles at Haze but wants this little jedi all to herself ::

"I am sure you can find another one Haze. I'm not done with this one yet.""

:: She glances over at JediBoricua wondering who he was talking about earlier ::

OOC: Jace I am working on my post, it just takes a while since I am new at this, plus I have been busy in real life.

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:29:19 AM
OOC: Thanks Dalethria and Haze.

Darth Haze
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:35:25 AM
OK I redeirect my attack at any Jedi who is open......

JediBoricua
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:38:49 AM
Ok sorry I left.

:: Ignoring as much as he can Dal's blows Boricua uses Force speed and grabs the sith's hair. He pulls it and brings the sith's had back. Her neck is exposed and Boricua hits it with a classic Karate slash, cutting her oxygen flow ::

:: looks at the other sith chick ::

Yes I was talking to you.

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:43:18 AM
:: coughs as she gasps for air. She braces her legs against the ground and flips herself up planting both feet in JB's face as he turned away like a fool and does not pay attention! He lets go of her hair and Dale continues the motion till she lands on the ground, grabbing his hand on the way. his nose starts to bleed from the kick as dale locks up his wrist and jerks it up as she kicks your knee in sending your body down, your arm up and well....your socket out.... :evil: ::

Zasz
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:51:07 AM
::he watchs JB and Dale fight....he still holds his dual bladed saber with anger and hatred::

Dark Desert Rose
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:54:33 AM
:: keeping herself hidden she has her blaster ready to shoot at any Jedi ::

((OOC- I'm gonna be gone for awhile..So I'm just setting myself up for this fight..SO PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME..Gomen.))

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:59:07 AM
OOC: Sorry back..not sure how long! I'll just start here.

***Force Runs to Darth Haze...leaps for his chest and proceeds to backflips off of him and lands a 10 feet in front of him.**

SO YOU BIG LUG!! You are looking for us!!

**Leia smirks at the sith, then smiles at JB**

**Ignites saber**

JediBoricua
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:59:17 AM
:: Boricua falls on one knee as an awesome pain rips from his knee to his brain. The blocking pain techniques weren't working that time, he hadn't had the time to prep for them. Anyway Boricua managed to use his free hand and awkardly punch the sith on the gut. Boricua then free his hand, grab his LS and hit the sith on the forehead with the hilt of his saber. Usins his good leg, boricua kicked the sith on the chest, sending her to the ground. And popped his knee back ::

That's going to hurt in the morning.

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 01:06:23 AM
:: shakes the cobwebs away as her heads gets smashed and then gets her body kicked to the ground. she sucks in her stomach and blocks the pain as her sabre spins around in a large arc, coming down to your shoulder. JB brings up his sabre to parry and then spins around in an attack of his own. Dale flips the sabre around to block him, sending the blade down, the blade burning the ground away. her leg spins around for a roundhouse kick that connects with his sabre shoulder and her free hand follows up and it looks as if she missed the strike to JB's chest. He falters back with the attack and feels a sharp sting in his chest and looks down. There is a line of cut cloth to his robes and blood slowly spreading into the fabric. He looks at Dale grinning with a knife protruding from her jacket sleeve ::

Darth Phantom
Jul 22nd, 2000, 01:17:59 AM
:: fog covers the BG, and a dark figure emerges from the fog next to JB, DP kicks him in his bad knee poping it back out, grabs JB by the hair and knees him in the face repeatedly, DP throws JB aside, and runs using force speed to elbows leia in the face, jumps back into a def. stance :: sorry everyone im late, but i'll make up for it.

JediBoricua
Jul 22nd, 2000, 01:19:49 AM
Cal I am sorry, youimpress me girl, but I just don't feel like fighting today. I kinda feel down, don't know why. Can I pliz take a rain check on that? I promise tomorrow I'll feel better.

Now, does anyone have any PROZAC?

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 01:24:46 AM
:: nods :: thank you for the compliment...it is a pleasure fighting one as you! :: sees JB drop and is out of the fight...she steps back to catch her breath and waits for another Jedi to come...her senses span out to detect any other people entering the fight ::

OOC: of course I understand...yesterday was my day to feel bad with migraine. I wont be on much but I better get that raincheck ;) since I work in the pharm...hands you some Prozac 20MG...now only once a day JB ^_^

DarthNuriko
Jul 22nd, 2000, 02:01:20 AM
::Nuriko falls to the ground on her still broken arm. As much as she enjoyed physical pain, right now it was making her stomach turn. In her right hand, she still clutches her saber, but her grip begins to weaken. The slash Leia made earlier begins to burn her... She curses her own lack of battle experience and the disappointment she will bring her master by losing this way.::

::She watches as Leia and the other Jedi further engage her fellow Sith, who almost seem to struggle to hold their own....::

Crap... ::she tries to get up but collapses back onto the ground, coughing up blood.::

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 02:07:11 AM
:: rushes to Nuriko's aid and stands gaurd. she takes a necklace off her neck and hands it to Nuri... ::

"Puts this on...it helps to channel the force. It will help you heal," she says without taking her eyes off the Jedi and the battle in front and through the force, in back of her.

DarthNuriko
Jul 22nd, 2000, 02:14:08 AM
::she deactivates her saber and drops it to the ground, takes the necklace from Dale and puts it on. She concentrates and begins to use a slow, barely effective heal.::

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 02:16:23 AM
"I'm sorry but that is the best I can do...I can take you back to HQ if you want?"

DarthNuriko
Jul 22nd, 2000, 02:21:36 AM
Out of the question. Continue to fight...

::she continues her concentration, slightly intensifying the effect of the heal::

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 02:22:46 AM
:: nods without looking at Nuri and stands guard ::

I am out for the night...sleep calls...^_^

Darth Stone
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:20:22 AM
:: Stone enters the BG and ignites his LS ::

Sorry im late! Lets go!!!

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:44:17 AM
:: Dara stumbles back and regains her balance, aware of the sharp burning pain in her stomach from his kick. She feels the darkside welling through her entire being as she focuses on the hatred. She sees her pale blue saber located across the battle ground where she is unable to retrieve it. She smiles as she still has her turquoise one.

She runs toward Jace with her turquoise blade extended and slices at his left arm. Their sabers lock in a shower of sparks. It becomes a struggle of brute strength as each of them pushes against the other. She suddenly reaches up with her left hand and grabs him by the hair - smashing his face into her knee and hears an audible *crunch* as he pulls away from her.

Jace puts his hand up to his nose where the blood flows freely and he looks at Dara. He wipes it away with no emotion at all displayed on his face. He turns to her and readies his saber. He strides confidently toward her and slices with precision and accuracy at her neck. She skillfully raises the turquoise blade to meet his and holds the blades locked in position. She turns to face him as he dropkicks her in the jaw. His toes connecting with her chin and sending her flying backwards.

Dara gets up and faces him, wiping the blood from her
chin and giving him an evil grin ::

:: Dara again looks over at JediBoricua and gives him a wry smile and a wink ::

OOC: I am outta here for the night. I'll look for your post tomorrow Jace. Oh and a big thank you to everyone for letting me fight my first battle unassisted. I would really like to just keep it between Jace and I since I am new. I hope that is not against the rules.

SAURRON
Jul 22nd, 2000, 06:06:58 AM
Saurron speeds to Nuri and helps her heal lending his dark energy from the force to aid her in her recovery. She looks up and Saurron locks eyes with her gazing deep into her soul taking away the pain of her injury No pain...
Saurron says in her mind over and over.

DarthNuriko
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:18:31 AM
::with Saurron's aid, her recovery speeds up... though she is not at full strength, she is able to get up to her feet in a bit of stagger. She picks up her saber and flexes her right arm. It's sore but the breakage is healed. She nods to Saurron and turns her attention back to the battle.::

Batman
Jul 22nd, 2000, 10:28:41 AM
*Out of the darkness of the sky falls a dark figure, landing in the center of all the action. Already, he is upset due to Banestone insulting him, but that doesn't matter. The Batman was asked by a friend to come and help. Destruction surrounds him. He walks casually up the battlefield, never taking his eyes off what lies ahead of him*

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 11:07:31 AM
((ooc: damn.. i was gone all day yesterday.. i missed a lot :( ))

*Rage scans the battlegrounds looking for some action*
alright.. WHO WANTS SOME!?

Recluse70
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:01:41 PM
::Recluse Finishes Off Xanatos With a Blow from his Lightsaber Xanatos' Power Fusion Gun is Blown off::

Light can Exsit without darkness but the Dark can't for if there is no Good left to fight then the Bad Would be the Good... and then Where Would you be?

Sith Kat
Jul 22nd, 2000, 12:18:22 PM
:: Kat spies the battle between Leia Solo and Darth Haze. She reaches for her leather pouch and empties her shuriken onto the ground. Focusing her hatred upon the Jedi, the shuriken fly into the air one by one, until they hover in the air like insects. The shuriken swarm flies against Leia, attacking her from all sides, spinning and darting back and forth. They slice away at her face and body, inflicting painful cuts as they twirl around her with force speed ::

Darth Haze
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:48:36 PM
I kick Boricu in the gut......

dalethria
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:00:34 PM
:: still stands guard over Nuri as she heals with Saurrons help and scans the battlefield for any new threats ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 23rd, 2000, 12:15:02 AM
(OOC: Sorry guys..I just really don't feel too good tonight and still don't (wonders if I coming down w/a bug) anyway, I didn't want this thread to die, I will respond but will be
out of combat mode after this post, maybe until tomorrow).

**Leia falls to the ground in great pain from Sith Kat's demonic beings** She screams in pain, see's Darth Haze coming closer to her* Leia tries to block the pain w/pain blocking techniques, but is unable too*The pain is just too much for her... She summons the force with what little concentration she has left to force push Darth Haze into the tree behind him, he crashes, breaks the tree in half and comes crushing down on Sith Kat (who happened to be hiding there when she was spying the fight)**

**Leia struggles with all her might to get up. First she stumbles downward, nearly fainting from the pain. She walks off into the forest background behind her...alone..and falls to the ground...she *gasps** and summons the force healing process to begin...the cuts and scars start to go away..but the internal damage is done....this will take some time to heal**

Ice Fox
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:42:01 PM
*Uses a Force blast to get everybody off of him and stands in a defense stance.*

Come on Jedi!

OOC: I'll just say I got everybody off of me, cuz I don't feel like rerading 5 pages.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 23rd, 2000, 05:38:38 PM
*uses the force to grab a Mt. Dew from the fridge back at his HQ*
*drinks the can down*
ah.. that hits the spot

Ice Fox
Jul 23rd, 2000, 06:33:26 PM
*Kicks the can out of Rage's hand and turns it up. Nothing comes out.*

You drank all the drink:lol:

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 23rd, 2000, 06:47:27 PM
*fires a small 'ki' blast and it destroys the can*
:lol:
i sure did

Garik Loran
Jul 23rd, 2000, 07:26:30 PM
Good evening. I accept all challenges this evening. I will fight all Sith. I'm tired of watching the inexperienced Sith pull off rather silly attcks. If you can't learn from your Sith masters, you'll learn from me.

Jace Darklighter
Jul 23rd, 2000, 08:16:10 PM
:: The Jedi looks at Dara, suddenly feeling a stab of concern for his injuries that he inflicted upon her. He lets his guard down, and feels an impulse to apologize. Just as he prepares to do so, Dara lunges toward him, her turquoise lightsaber pointed directly towards his throat. Jace widens his eyes in surprise, and tries to pull his lightsaber up to deflect the blow. His lightsaber arcs up, hitting Dara's lightsaber slightly to the left but still receives a small gash to his neck. The Padawan steps back, and pulls his right hand up instantly to try and stop the blood flow.

Dara turns to look at Jace, with a wry grin on her face. She pivots on her heel and shoves her lightsaber forward towards the Jedi's stomach, but Jace reacts with a sidestep, and brings his right foot up to snap it quickly at her right knee socket as she passes by. She stumbles and turns briskly to face her competitor. Jace pulls his lightsaber up in a defensive position once more, trying to become one with the force. Dara feels the anger rush through her, and pulls her left foot up to deliver a rapid kick to his face. He hits the ground hard, and looks up to see her standing directly in front of him. The Jedi flips up to his feet and delivers a quick uppercut to Dara's jaw, sending her backwards to the floor.

He steps back, and tries to reach out with the force again. He concentrates and feels the peace returning to him as he faces his adversary. Jace takes a quick moment to nod to his master, upon his arrival. ::

"Greetings, master."

DarthNuriko
Jul 23rd, 2000, 08:27:18 PM
OOC -- ::looks at Garik:: Sure, I'm into having my ass kicked. :lol:

IC -- ::quickly jumps over in front of Garik and uppercuts him in the jaw::

::look on irritated and somewhat horrified as Garik, who remains nearly motionless, takes the uppercut and simply glares at her::

Garik Loran
Jul 23rd, 2000, 09:29:48 PM
OOC: Finally a Sith with respect for her betters =)

Jace Darklighter watch closely.

Garik unstraps his black cloak. His polished red and black ceremonial armor glistened like a thousand stars. He stood and saluted Nurinko with his saber ignited, and then extinguished it and handed it to his padawan.

I will fight you without it.

Garik takes an offensive position and starts his attack with a spin kick directed at the Sith's knees. As Nurinko jumps to avoid the kick, Garik completes the spin again and brings his foot up to clip her in the air. Nurinko lands on her rear, and glares at Garik.

Come on young ones, much there is to learn.

Jace I'm going to post some of your training in the training forum in the temple.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 23rd, 2000, 09:48:46 PM
:: DT comes to conciousness.... the droids help him out of the Bacta tank, now fully renewed. DT dresses and gets ready to fight again::

Firebird1
Jul 23rd, 2000, 09:52:50 PM
*As Firebird1 awakens from JB's last attack a few pages ago, he notices his wounds are bandaged, and his loyal droid K9 is hovering over him.*
K9: Sir are you alright, there was not enough time to get you to a bacta tank, but these bacta bandages work great don't they sir..
Firebird1: I'm awake, now who is still here.

DarthNuriko
Jul 23rd, 2000, 10:13:37 PM
OOC -- It's "Nuriko" not "Nurinko" :)

::Nuriko, in frustration jumps Garik, shoving him to the ground. She starts punching him in the face. Garik grabs Nuriko by the back of his jacket and pulls her back...::

::Her eyes widen:: Crap!

::Garik throws her to ground and jumps back to his feet as she skids on the floor. Nuriko hastily rolls towards him and does and sweep kick, making him fall back. She flips onto her hands and using both of her feet kicks Garik in the chest. He slides on the ground a short distance away from her.::

Garik Loran
Jul 23rd, 2000, 10:27:18 PM
OOC Sorry about that Nuriko. I'm taking a while because I;m fighting two at once.

Garik does a kip-up and rises quickly to his feet. He strikes out at her with rapid blows aimed at her upper body. Nuriko raises her guard, but Garik batters her defense like an animal. She strikes at him and grabs her by the arm and twists. He open plam strikes her in the face and then the stomach. He releases her arm and footsweeps her to the ground.

Garik rounds to the right and smiles.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 23rd, 2000, 10:30:46 PM
*Rage sweeps his cloak to his back revealing his LS, Nightmare. Rage quickly pulls it out and ignites it*
hmm.. where to begin...
*Rage faces DT*
how about it? i'll give it my best

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 10:40:34 PM
::Mara enters the battle slowly and confidently, knowing that both of her teachers are present. She ignites her LS waiting for a Sith to approach her::

Garik Loran
Jul 23rd, 2000, 10:40:53 PM
Rage you fight with honor. I commend you.

DarthNuriko
Jul 23rd, 2000, 11:08:24 PM
OOC -- It's perfectly cool, Garik.

IC -- ::Nuriko twists her legs with his and rolls to the side, disorienting him. She crouches down and then attacks, delivering multiple punches and kicks to the his gut, chest, and face.::

::She jumps up, wrapping her arms around her neck and throws her body weight over his shoulder. Garik falls down, flat on his back...::

dalethria
Jul 24th, 2000, 01:49:50 AM
:: steps up from behind Nuri and nods to Lady Mara Jade and ignites her sabre ::

"So...you are the infamous Mara that i have heard much about in the TSE."

:: bows, never keeping her eyes off of you and takes a defensive stance. her sabre is behind her and her arm comes out in front ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 24th, 2000, 02:05:01 AM
:: DT strides back onto the battleground and realises he needs to go have a leak::

Back soon

Kyros Kane
Jul 24th, 2000, 02:07:09 AM
*Slowly steps near the great battel of dark and light*
Am im not good or evil i am deciding who i really am
*Sits Thinking*

DarthHERA
Jul 24th, 2000, 03:33:14 AM
OOC:This is one helluva fight thread ppl.

I am here ready to fight...attack or be attacked, but not too sure who is free..so any takers, come get me.

:: Hera moves stealithly from the shadows, her saber in hand, but not activated. She sees Kyros and thinks what an idiotic place to sit and think..kicks him as she passes ::

Kyros Kane
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:14:07 AM
*Rubs his sore spot were Hera kiked him*
What you dont think on the battel feild?
*Shoots a force ball hitting Heras Ls Out of her hand and far accross the room*
Now let me sit and ponder Sith Women

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:27:29 AM
:: DT rejoins the battle, much refreshed::

Kyros, this Hera killed you once before? Apologies if I interupt your thoughs my friend, but I was curious about what you said.

:: Thonks... someone challenged me, who was that? Ogre again? Some other worthy opponent? DT this time somewhat more prepared for a melee walks back the battle area, a street? Park? with the stream closeby. Warily walking forward he sees most fighting has died down and most are looking for opponents. The sith seem to be on the recieving end of the fight so far, but the Jedi knows from experience that may not last. He moves cautiously forward, boots crunching on debris from the building that was bombed, smoke fills the air and the smell of burnt rubble bites at his nostrils. His lightsabre balde glows in front of him, senses on maximum alert. ::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 24th, 2000, 08:48:59 AM
*Rage senses a much larger threat again. he turns around and sees DT with his attention at scanning the field. Rage makes his way so he can by seen by DT. holding his ignited LS, Rage waits for DT's eyes to land on him and notice him*

Shall we?

*as DT's eyes finally look at Rage, Rage force speeds toward the Jedy with his LS. He prepares for a quick slash, but DT quickly dodges and ignites his own LS in the process. Rage begins to circle the Jedi looking for an opening. he then attacks DT again with their LS clashing. After a few attacks, Rage pushes the Jedi forward with all his might. while DT is moving backwards, Rage sweeps him*

Recluse70
Jul 24th, 2000, 10:28:21 AM
::Recluse Cuts off Rages Lightsaber hand::

Dont ever Ever!!! Do that agian...

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 24th, 2000, 10:43:45 AM
((ooc: i beleive there is no maiming (cutting off limbs, body parts.. etc) so, i'm not sure whether to ignore that or not? DT, do i ignore it or not? i mean, you are like the RPG head))

Batman
Jul 24th, 2000, 10:45:24 AM
*The Batman still walks straight ahead through the battleground. He approaches Darth Hera from behind. Sensing that someone is near, she turns around immediately and ignites her saber. Not knowing what side he is on and not really caring, because most seem to think that this Batman idea is idiotic, she swings her saber at the Bat's head in a rage of fury. Batman ducks past every swing. She backs away, watching him. As she charges at him, Batman gets into a defensive stance. Only several feet away, she begins to swing her saber at him once more. To her surprise, Batman blocks every blow with his arms. Batman then delivers a kick to Hera's stomach. She falls to the ground, pretending as though she has been hurt badly and says, 'How could you? I'm a woman.' The Batman, feeling bad about this, replies, 'I'm sorry. I didn't...' He is cut off because Hera smashes her hilt into Batman's head. Darth Hera then stands up. 'This will take care of you, you Halloween freak!' With that, she pulls out a blaster and shoots Batman. He falls to the ground and appears to be dead. Darth Hera smiles and begins to laugh putting her blaster away.*

Kyros Kane
Jul 24th, 2000, 03:05:47 PM
No DT Hera has never kiled me or for that fact harmed me other than that futile kick.
*returns to thought*

Ayanami Rai
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:24:43 PM
OOC: IT FINALLY LOADED!!!!!!

IC: *she walks up beside Dalthria and looks at Mara and laughs* My sister....*she ignites her saber and begins walking towards Mara, not taking her eyes off of her sister*

Darth Ogre
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:03:45 PM
:: returns to the BG after spending two days in a Bacta tank. His clothing still tattered and torn from the battle, but his injuries healed and his tusks glistening in the light of the day. He ignites his saber and approaches the battle ::

Okay, what did I miss? Who is here to suffer, by the power of my hand and blade?

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:07:05 PM
Ezekiel - Yes ignore that move Recluse did on you

Okay E-Rage.... lets rock.....

:: DT peaps over the sweep and over Rage's head. Before Rage can respond, a backkick from DT sends him sprawling::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:40:13 PM
*Rage gets up to his feet. he deactivates his LS and places it on his belt. Rage then removes his cloak.

alright.. I'm ready!

*Rage force speeds toward DT giving him a quick kick to his gut that forces him to bend down. he then follows up with a knee bash to DT's face.*
*Rage then backflips away and gets in def. stance*

DarthNuriko
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:24:06 AM
::scans the battlefield::

Kyros Kane
Jul 25th, 2000, 04:40:14 AM
*Sudenly awakens from meditation*
*Wispers* Sister?
*devers deeper into memory*
Memory=
Kyros= Hey dalethria wake up it breakfast time Mom made a great meal.
Dlethria= Let me sleep longer im tired
Kyros= *Laughs* Ok but if your breakfast gets cold its mine
Dlethria= If you take it ill tell mom that you were late for Cerfew last night
Kyros= Ok ok i wont touch it but hurry
*Memory ends*
What was that memory?
Is this a peiece of who i am?

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 25th, 2000, 08:46:38 AM
:: DT staggers baxck from the knee in the face, then recovers. He lights his sabre and comes forward, watching this Sith he has never fought before closely. He issues a light attack, noting Rage's respones...

Quick, agile.

Again, this time somewhat more difficult attack. DT notes the hurried defence.

The next attack was incredibly quick and accurate. Rage is forced to back up as DT's sabre blows.

The Jedi hits high and hardly pausing, aims low. Rage follows and then gets an explosive high side kick to the face for his trouble::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 25th, 2000, 10:28:30 AM
*Rage hits the ground hard. he reaches for his LS and gets up quickly before DT lands another attack*
*Rage rubs his cheek due to DT's roundhouse. he then begins to circle DT. he looks at DT straight in the eye. Rage then uses a Force push to distract him*
*Rage then Force speeds toward DT. he then attacks cutting DT's left arm. DT then lands a punch to Rage that knocks him down.*

heh..

*Rage gets up quickly and prepares to kick DT in the face. DT easily blocks it, but Rage uses his other leg to push himself up a bit, and then kicks DT in the face with it*
*both fighters fall down and Rage rolls to the side and gets up*

Shaede Reshka
Jul 25th, 2000, 11:06:26 AM
*Walks in and watches from a distance*

Meaningless fighting...

*leaves*

dalethria
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:22:13 PM
:: watches the battle and looks for an opening to attack DT, she begins to run over when she hears someone whisper behind her.... she turns her head quickly to see Kyros looking at her strange. She narrows her eyes and focuses on him and becomes confused to the emotions that she is picking up. Dale staggers back and looks back to Rage and DT, the back to Kyros.... ::

*no...I refused to believe that this person that wishes to be a Jedi is my lost brother...or...maybe..* is confused....

Kyros Kane
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:45:57 PM
Refuse it if you will but i know it to be true and i am no aspiring jedi i am only here.
*Kyros runs and jumps onto a high piller and readys his rifle*
*Wispers* What do i do mom?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:54:31 PM
**Leia steps forward from the forest background..some days have passed...her wounds are healed, the force healing process took awhile**

**Leia unclips her saber and surveys the room**She sees DT going at Rage...turns and sees a few sith women with MaraJade** Thinks to herself...I should go check on what is going on over there**

(OOC: I will be back later tonight, have some things to do, wanted to check on this and say I'm back)

dalethria
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:55:18 PM
"fine you are only here...but it will take a lot for me to believe that you are my brother."

:: looks around to see who is Kyros talking to when he whispers, and the looks around for enemies as her head is swimming with what has happened and eyes Leia coming towards her direction ::

OOC:: okay..see ya tonight and me too after the evil of work ^_^

Mom
Jul 25th, 2000, 04:04:35 PM
Shoot her, Kyros, honey!

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 25th, 2000, 05:44:29 PM
((:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ))

Garik Loran
Jul 25th, 2000, 06:03:49 PM
Garik awaits the coming of Sith and senses none around.

(I'll be on later....)

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 25th, 2000, 07:05:45 PM
:: Dara climbs to her feet, keeping her eyes on the feisty jedi, and smiles at Jace while rubbing her jaw. She straightens herself up and stands defiantly. She channels the dark side to empower her rage and hatred for the light.

She strides toward him with confidence and slices down to her left towards his right leg with her turquoise saber flashing in a blinding fury. He instinctively moves his saber down to his right and meets his blue saber with hers. She quickly moves her saber up and to the right where she backhands him in the face with the hilt of her saber, sending him reeling backwards. While he is dazed she pursues her attack and runs toward him, spin kicking him in the back. Jace groans but retains his footing and spins to face her, slicing at her midsection with his blade a blur of blue.

Dara was not expecting that and jumps back but the tip of his saber slices at her stomach, her clothing now stained with red. She takes a deep breath and focuses on the power of the dark side. Jace comes at her swinging his saber in a wide arc at her legs and she jumps up and clears the blue blade hissing beneath her. As she lands she puts both hands on her saber and slices down on top of his head aided by the momentum of her landing. He skillfully completes the arc of his saber and moves it up to meet Dara's blade with his in time to block the shot to his head. As their sabers are locked above, she knees him in the groin and he pulls back to look at her with a grimace on his face ::

DarthHERA
Jul 25th, 2000, 08:59:02 PM
OOC: sorry i took so long to reply Kyros,DT, Batman..i forgot to check this thread

DT: Kyros said "kicked not killed" i think that is the confusion

KYROS:
:: Hera force-calls her saber back to her hand that Kyros shot out from it and reignites. "of course, i think on the battlefield, Kyros, but i dont get a loungechair and sit down in the middle of it to contemplete life, you imbicile"

Hera sees Kyros has climbed to a higher spot and is still yet undertermined which side he is on. She force-jumps high and with her LS slices his little gun in half...rendering it useless, and drops back to the ground again to seek other foes ::

BATMAN:
::Hera watches as 'Batty' has his imaginary fight with her (if you blocked my LSwith your arms, you would be less two appendages my friend. Perhaps you would prefer a little hand-to-hand fight instead?) Hera turns her full focus on the BAT and force-throws him across the battle-ground, slamming him into and old-growth tree with enough force to make it shake ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 25th, 2000, 10:06:01 PM
**Leia proceeds to go forward to the sith...noting that Dale has spotted her**

**Ignites saber and continues to look on**

dalethria
Jul 25th, 2000, 10:36:37 PM
OOC: back home from work yeah...time for fight!

"You are a fool...Dalethria is not my real name and if you think that you are my brother you are sadly mistaking...." :: ignites her sabre and readies her Manriki-Gusari ::

:: sees Leia readied and springs into the fray with her. She comes in low with her sabre and Leia blocks it. Dale then takes the chain part of the Manriki-Gusari and spins in around Leia's sabre wrist, and pulls. Your hear cracking as some of the bones break and you loose the grip on your sabre. If falls to the ground and then you get smashed to the ground as Dale's heavy boot kicks you hard in the back. as you lay on the ground, Dale pulls harder on your wrist and kicks your sabre away ::

Garik Loran
Jul 25th, 2000, 10:52:24 PM
**listens to the crickets chirp at his feet***

No movers or shakers here tonigh. I'm a little surprised.

Scared maybe???

I'm off to bed. Kill ya tomorrow.

Batman
Jul 25th, 2000, 10:55:38 PM
Ahhhh, but not if my gloves are specialy coated for such an occasion. Come, now. Do you think I would be such a fool?

*Moves in towards Hera*

I always did have a thing for powerful women...

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 11:18:58 PM
OOC-Little bro, like I told you in RL, I don't think Batman is going to be a big hit here. Sorry

DarthNuriko
Jul 26th, 2000, 03:13:41 AM
OOC -- Where's Catwoman when you need her? :lol:

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2000, 05:27:36 AM
:lol: Nuri

Dude, gloves or no gloves...they are not match for a lightsaber.....

Kyros Kane
Jul 26th, 2000, 05:32:57 AM
*Quickly puls a small black bag off of his back*
Damb that sith woman
*quickly repairs his rifle with his tools*
Kyros takes aim at Hera
Kyros shoots Heras Ls out of her hands and damages it
Now we are even
Now that that is out of the way i have decided Hera would you consider taking on a aprentice?

Kyros Kane
Jul 26th, 2000, 05:39:13 AM
Will you accept me now sister
Now that i do not wish to tread as a jedi

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2000, 05:56:16 AM
......hm, Kyros...you think you are up to it?

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 26th, 2000, 08:49:37 AM
*confused by the other things happening, Rage focuses on his fight with DT*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 26th, 2000, 08:56:31 AM
(OOC: Dale: sorry about last night, too many comp problems, darn thing kept cutting out: the connection and AIM. drove me nuts..hopefully it will be better today! I'll respond now..probably will then continue tonight, OK..sorry again)

**Leia lies on the ground staring at Dale as she keeps pulling on the chains. The pain is great..some fractures, she sure..With a quick response Leia starts pulling Dale with the chain forward towards her. Leia kicks up her legs and puts them around Dales' neck and proceeds to flip her over her. Leia quickly springs up, takes the chain and twists it around Dale's neck..which is slowly turning purple - the air is starting to be cut off and some vessels are starting to break**

Leia: Ya know pulling a chain on me is a very bad idea!

**Leia tugs the chain harder**

Leia: I've been known to do some bad things with them. I
assume you remember some slimey slug name Jabba the
Hutt..**Leia smirks** (OCC: lol sorry I
couldn't resist)

**Dale continues to violently struggle. She *gasps* in a
frenzy she quickly elbows Leia and backs away in a hurry. Leia stumbles for a moment, quickly jumps up and force throw the chain away from her hand into the forest**

Enough with the toys! Just you and me!

**Leia proceeds to call her saber back to her and ignites it**

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 26th, 2000, 08:58:31 AM
:: DT rolls up and then leaps at Ezekiel, crash tackling him to the ground. As he does so, he brings an elbow to bear, smaking the Sith in the solar plexus. He rolls away, leaping up and then charging in with a front kick as the Sith tries to get up again. Ezekiel chin cops the full force of the blow, sending him flying backwards. DT leaps again following the tumbling Sith who hits the ground hard and then gets a body slam a split second later::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 26th, 2000, 09:13:43 AM
*Rage feels the pain and can't bear most of it. he Force throws DT away from him to buy lots of time. Rage gets up slowly. he moves slowly trying to absorb the pain. in the process, he sees DT coming at him. he quickly moves away. as DT faces him, Rage tackles him hard to the ground. he then grabs DT's legs and forces them to spread apart very quickly to bring pain to his groin area*

((ooc: heh, just had to do that :p ))

*as DT screams in pain, Rage grabs the legs again and uses them to toss DT a few meters. he then grabs his LS and prepares for DT's attack*

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 26th, 2000, 09:27:24 AM
Grrrr.

:: DT charges Ezekiel but at the last moment fakes out, instead with the Force grabs E's undies and executes the infamous FORCE WEDGY!!!!!

E's voice goes up a couple of octaves in surprise and pain, then really yelps as DT continues the move, flinging E head first into the ground in a Wedgy Pile driver::

Sorry, couldnt resist :P

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 26th, 2000, 09:37:37 AM
((ooc: :lol: :lol: actually, i'd like to see what the Force Titanic Theme does..))

*Rage gets up in pain and quickly removes the wedgie. in the process, DT charges at him and knock Rage down. Rage flips him self back up. he Force Speeds at DT and flies at him forcing his body into DT's knocking both fighters down.

Rage gets up again, and as DT gets up as well, Rage pushes DT foward by a kick at his "rump" to by Rage more time. as DT turns around to face Rage again, Rage gives DT a quick, yet powerful kick to the chin*

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 26th, 2000, 09:53:19 AM
You really dont want a Force Titanic Theme done to you. It's nasty.

:: DT leans back to soften the blow to the chin, but it still hurts. He also reacts fast, grabbing E's foot just after it hits his chin and with the speed only a Jedi could muster, boots E's in the groin::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 26th, 2000, 10:24:58 AM
*Rage cluthces his groin in pain and falls to the ground screamin. DT attempts another attack, but Rage rolls out. he gets up slowly and starts to circle DT.*
*Rage uses the Force Inferno. he focuses hard and uses a lot of energy on the attack. the flames start to circle around him, then they expand englufing DT in them. as the attack ends, DT is still on fire. he uses the "stop, drop, and roll" technique to deminish the flames. Rage looks at the severly burnt DT and activates his LS preparing for DT's attack*

Jace Darklighter
Jul 26th, 2000, 10:38:59 AM
:: The neoteric Jedi padawan looks towards Dara, while half closing his eyes to reduce the pain flowing throughout his body. Jace Darklighter stands in silence, opening his eyes now to their full awareness. Dara smirks at the Corellian Jedi, and lunges forward with her turquoise lightsaber pointed directly towards Jace's waist. Jace then slips to the left and drives his right fist solidly in on her right ear. The punch drops Dara to the ground cleanly and the Jedi hears her teeth click as her chin hits the ground first.

Dara immediately flips up to her feet, and comes running full speed towards the Jedi. She extends her arms out like horns, looking to catch him, grapple him, and carry him to the ground. Jace lets her get in close, then grabs the front of her flightsuit and pulls. Rolling back, he posts his right foot in her stomach. As Jace rocks back on his spine, he extends his leg, pitching her into the air and over his head. Dara then hits the ground with a loud thump.

Jace gets to his feet and turns quickly to look at Dara, while holding his lightsaber with a firm grip. Dara gets to her feet once more, and frowns towards the Jedi with hatred showing through her eyes. The Padawan stands confidently, and meets Dara's gaze. The Sith Disciple then charges towards Jace, thrusting her lightsaber forward in a wide arc towards Jace's chest. The Jedi sends his own lightsaber up, to battle the sith's lightsaber away. The blades meet with a clash of light, while sparks sizzle off towards the ground. Dara swiftly knees Jace in the stomach, then sends the hilt of her lightsaber up at Jace's thorat. The Jedi loses his balance, and gasps for air. Dara takes this advantage and swipes her lightsaber horizontally across the Corellian's right arm. Jace takes a step back, and receives a nasty gash. The Jedi looks back up towards Dara, while trying to ignore the blood running down his arm freely ::

Kyros Kane
Jul 26th, 2000, 10:48:15 AM
I am up to it if you are willing to take me
Just name time and place and let the traning begin

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2000, 12:00:24 PM
:: Hera tilts her head scruitinizing Kyros....

"Very well, i accept. Click onto "Royale Order of Sith" at the bottom of my sig and i will be waiting for you in the 'Duel Sphere' forum there."

dalethria
Jul 26th, 2000, 12:33:52 PM
OOC: tis coolies about last night...I was not having the best luck with puters. I am patient as long as you are with me and how about we focus on you and me fighting to make things easier cool? Um, might not be on tonight but I will try and come on to post again and yes :lol: the chain was funny ^_^

:: dale is too busy to even hear what kyros has to say as she rubs her neck and nods to Leia and speaks in a raspy breath ::

"If you so wish it...the outcome with be the same Jedi." :: She stands back in a defensive stance and eyes her opponent up and down. Her lips curl in a grin as she springs forward in attack. Leia blocks the quick strikes as she starts loosing ground as she is forced backwards with the strong blows. Finally Dale sees the opening she wants. She forces Leia to parry low as she spins around and smashes Leia's face with a knifehand strike to the throat. She coughs and Dale brings around her right leg and it wraps around Leia's already sore neck ::

"I don't like to be choked woman..."

:: Her leg mucles tighten and with a pull of her hips, Dale brings Leia's head crashing down to the ground, and it bounces off the hard surface. Leia swings with her sabre wildly, but manages to force Dale to get off of her as the blade comes to close to cutting limbs. Dale does a forward roll to get out of the way and crouches eyeing Leia ::

Ayanami Rai
Jul 26th, 2000, 01:48:04 PM
*looks around the battleground, her hand rests on her saber, ready to pull it at any moment. She she's the fighting and battling, and smirks*

Sith Kat
Jul 26th, 2000, 04:07:57 PM
:: The manriki chain springs to life as Kat steps out of the forest. It speeds along the ground like a serpent back towards Leia. It snares her feet, constricting tightly around her ankles and causing her to stumble before Dalethria ::

"You didn't really think you would lose me in that forest ... did you?"

:: ignites her sabre and advances towards the fallen Jedi ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 26th, 2000, 10:05:16 PM
(OOC: No Kat, I didn't forget you. I believe you and I left off when I forced push Darth Haze into a tree that crashed on you(my battle w/him),that was after your lil demon friends got me. But either way it's cool, I'll work it into my response to Dale:)

**Leia falls from the serpent chains that were thrown around her legs. Leia uses the force to unbind the chains and force throws them back at Kat's direction(as it transforms back into a chain). It whips around wildly and slashes Kat over her left eye, causing a gash and blood to trickle down her face. Leia follows it up with a force push...Kat flies backwards to the ground.**

*The jedi gets up rubbing the back of her head, noticing some blood coming from a wound. This angers Leia but she clears her mind and summons the force to calm and heal her.*

*Leia and Dale start going around in a circle - eyeing each other, waiting for an opening. Leia breaks the momentum - dashes towards Dale. She surprises the sith by leaping and flipping over her. As the jedi lands, she kicks Dale in the small of her back w/all her might, sending the sith into the nearest tree. With quick reflexes, Leia throws her saber at a branch right above Dale. The branch breaks and starts to fall down on Dale. The sith tries to roll away from it...she nearly clears it completely, but her left arm gets crushed by the branch**

*Leia watches Dales face, it showed much pain but more than that...pure hatred for Leia. Leia glances over at Kat..who is wiping her head noticing injuries..but still on the ground.*

*Leia calls her saber back waiting for the sith to get up. She knows all to well, that this is far from being over.*

(OOC: Dale I know you said you might not be able to get back tonite...whenever is fine..I understand too. Who knows I might end up having the same stupid comp problems I had last night too! N/P..we'll catch up w/each other!)

dalethria
Jul 26th, 2000, 11:46:45 PM
:: Dale picks up that Leia can sense her emotions and her raw hatred for Leia. She stands up and snarls at the Jedi, seemingly not knowing that her master is in the area. Her focus, her being is to kill Leia ::

"You wish to know why my hate is strong? Part of my hate exists just for you Leia! and your brother!" her words are ice as Dale jumps at you with viscious fury as you parry her strikes. The blow are thunderous and you strain in concentration to focus your blocks, it is all you can do. As Dale locks her eyes onto yours, you swear you could see something inside Dale snap. Her teeth clench as her blade slips underneath yours and parrys your sabre arm away, and locks it up in a hold.

a satisfying grin comes to Dale's face as her hand punches your face, the pain of her left arm meaning nothing to her as her rage is stronger then the pain! The hand returns with a backhand, punches your face, and then again with a backhand, repeating this pattern...

Dale finally stops as she grabs your cheeks, they are puffy and bruised, there is blood dripping down your lips, and pulls you to look at her squarely in the face. You see her brown eyes cloud with such anger and rage that is pierces your soul as you are taken aback, Dale growls at you ::

"YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!!"

:: her hand lets go of your face and snaps to yoru chest as she force pushes you into a tree...your body slams into it hard and Dale watches you slump down with a tilt of her head ::

she hisses, "All you had to do....was tell them where the damn base was!"

OOC: hope ta see ya post, if not...on the morrow ^_^

SAURRON
Jul 26th, 2000, 11:50:52 PM
Saurron emerges from the woods and kneels beside Kat and touches her head with a Sith Talisman clearing her mind but restoring her focused anger that drives her.

Saurron proceeds toward the battle between Dale and Leia...

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 27th, 2000, 01:06:17 AM
:: Dara smiles at the sight of blood on the young jedi. The ringing in her right ear has almost stopped now and she focuses on the dark side energy revitalizing every part of her being. The new Sith Disciple glances across the battleground at her pale blue saber and she focuses on calling it to her hand. She extends her left hand in the direction of the saber. Dara sees the hilt of the saber roll back and forth, yet it does not come to her.

<Why won’t this work? I have been practicing my Force skills as instructed by Master Dia and yet... nothing. I shall have to pursue that avenue at a later time. I don’t have time to practice in the middle of a battle, that’s for sure. I must capitalize on the skills I have already mastered then.>

After a momentary attempt to retrieve her second saber, Dara looks at Jace to see him smiling at her. A mocking smile from a jedi no less. Well she will wipe that smile off his face now.

Dara speeds toward him at a flat out run further motivated by her hatred of the light and extends her turquoise saber slicing at his left arm. The Jedi padawan quickly parries and as his injured right arm passes in front of his body in the block, Dara suddenly pivots on her right heel delivering a powerful kick with the heel of her left boot ripping into his already gashed arm. His sudden anguished outburst verifies her hit to be true. She swiftly moves her saber to her left hand and follows through with a stinging right hook to his jawline from her right fist. Jace falls hard and fast from that punch but he rolls to the side and hops back up to face her.

The Corellian Jedi strides toward her but then stops and just stands in front of her - waiting, and biding his time. This toying with her enrages Dara and she wastes no time stabbing at his left thigh with her turquoise saber. He moves his blue blade down to block and then elbows her in the jaw - with the momentum of his blow he drives her to the ground. She lays on the ground facing him as he leaps toward her slicing at her. She rolls to the left as sparks fly. Another slice by him, she rolls to the right, that one was too close. She feels the stinging on her back where the blade grazed the skin. He raises his saber to slice down again and she kicks him in the groin. Jace pulls back and away from Dara as she scrambles to her feet ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 27th, 2000, 09:58:42 PM
**Leia force throws the branch that crushed Dale's arm..into Saurron's gutt sending him back on top of Kat**

Leia yells: "Butt out Sith this is between her and I."

**Leia wipes the blood that is trickling from the corner of her mouth w/her robe and glares at Dale** The Jedi & Sith simultaneously ignite their sabers and go at one another again** **Saber blades are clashing back and forth...until the two blades cross together**

Leia *smirks* at Dale: "If you think you know me at all; you would know that I would have rather died than give Vader and the Imperials the Death Star Plans."

Dale..hisses at Leia: "I wish you did Jedi!"
Leia: " I sense in you something I have never come up against - you have more hatred for the Jedi than I have ever seen before"
Dale hisses back: "True..I hate the Jedi...but YOU...YOU Skywalkers are the real jedi scum, who I hate the most!"

**Both girls eyes glare at each other, not one of them flinches. Leia looks into Dale's eyes and into her dark soul..she sees several visions, fast and unclear..1st: a young innocent girl *flash* the next..a distinguish officer he is wearing a uniform but it is unclear what type *flash* a mob riot***Leia thinks...what does this all mean...but suddenly a vision comes very clear to Leia she see's her brother Luke dueling w/Dale..the fight is furious and fast, moments later..Dale lunges her saber into Luke's chest...Luke falls limp to the ground dying..Dale stands over him w/an evil grin of vengeance** Leia's eyes grew wide, she shakes the images from her mind.... No, No..that cannot be!**
**Leia quickly turns her attention away from Dale's eyes back to her face. The last image disturbed her so much- Leia broke the saber lock the two were in by head butting Dale..dale's stunned! Leia then proceeds to smash the hilt of her saber into the right side of Dale's face. Dale stumbles backward to the ground.**

"What is about your past sith..that torments your soul and corrupts your mind w/such images..one being the demise of my brother - Luke by your hand!" TELL ME NOW!!! **Leia demanded** Pointing her saber right at Dale**

**Leia starts recalling something...there is something vaguely familiar about her eyes, I can't place it! I know I have seen them before, but where?**

OOC: this is the cross reference for this fight:
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...=714.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=714.topic)

Jace Darklighter
Jul 27th, 2000, 11:43:08 PM
:: Jace takes a few steps back away from Dara, trying to push back the extreme pain that he is feeling. The Jedi rotates his lightsaber once to make a perfect 360 degree spin, then rushes towards Dara. He slices his blue lightsaber towards her ribs, but she counters with a quick block. The Corellian then spins his lightsaber for a quick jab at Dara's left thigh, but Dara sidesteps the attack, then thrusts her elbow into the Jedi's back, as he steps by her. He winces in pain, and turns towards the Sith once again. Dara uppercuts him in the jaw, then sends her right foot into Jace's stomach. She then grabs the Jedi's lightsaber from out of his hand, while he is distracted.

Dara smiles triumphantly while holding her turquoise lightsaber in her right hand, and Jace's blue lightsaber in her other hand. The Jedi swiftly gets to his feet, and runs towards Dara. The Sith pulls both blades up in an effort to slice at Jace's head, but he quickly ducks down and sweeps her to the ground. Dara hits the ground hard, and drops both lightsabers from her grasp. Jace stands a few feet away from Dara's fallen body, extends his hand forward, and concentrates with all his energy, reaching out with the force. The Jedi's lightsaber begins to wiggle on the ground, then quickly rushes up towards his hand. He ignites the blade with a quick snap-hiss, then steps back into a defensive postion. Dara gets to her feet, and picks up her lightsaber with her own hatred flowing through her. ::

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 30th, 2000, 01:48:46 AM
:: Dara gives Jace a seething glare <Show off> then grins. She circles him, gauging his areas of injury that are weakening him in order to make her next strike on him a well placed one. Jace spins and faces her as she circles him slowly, his saber poised and ready. She takes a deep breath and feels the dark side flowing through her, revitalizing her and empowering her against her lightside enemy.

Dara looks straight at Jace as he is in for a bit of a surprise. She smiles, for indeed her force skills are coming along. She channels the force to levitate some small rocks which are scattered throughout the battleground. Suddenly he is pummeled by a volley of small rocks from the right. He instinctively raises his saber arm and blocks them. They are not that damaging, just really annoying. She then sends another round of small rocks toward him from his left side. He charges toward her with his saber raised to evade the melee of projectiles.

Jace swings his saber in a wide arc slicing at her saber arm. She pulls her blade up deftly and meets his blue saber with her turquoise one with a resounding hiss as the blades lock in a shower of sparks. While their blades are locked she surprises him with a head butt which sends him stumbling backwards. She pushes forward, placing a deadly kick to his already damaged right arm with her left boot heel. As Dara begins her next attack, Jace reaches out with his left hand suddenly and grabs her right wrist, squeezing hard and causing her to drop her saber. She winces in pain as he pulls her toward him, spinning her so her back is toward him while placing her in a head lock with his right arm tightly around her neck. His saber is inches away from her face as she begins to feel lightheaded from the pressure on her neck. She grabs his right forearm with both her hands, digging into the gash already on there with her fingers. She feels his grip loosen momentarily and pulls her legs up toward her body in a curl. She feels her abdominal muscles tightening as her strength propels her legs up and over his head – the momentum of the move driving her knees into his back and sending him sprawling across the ground as his grip is released from her. Dara stands quickly, holds out her right hand and calls her saber to her with the force, giving him an accomplished grin while the saber hits her hand successfully ::

Jace Darklighter
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:17:12 AM
:: Jace rushes toward Dara, and swings his lightsaber in a vertical slash at her right arm. He grazes her skin with his lightsaber, and takes a few steps backward. Dara steps closer to Jace, and flings her lightsaber across at the Jedi's feet. Jace immediately jumps up and over Dara, landing directly behind her. He pulls his right elbow up and hits her in the back of her vertebrae. Dara falls to her knees, and Jace kicks the Sith Disciple in the back of her skull, sending her sprawled out on the ground.

Dara stands to her full height, and turns to the face the Jedi. She runs at full speed and slams her own body weight into Jace, sending the Jedi to the floor. Dara dives to the ground and braces her elbows against the floor. She brings the heel of her boot hard against Jace's chin, snapping his head back. Dara grins, and gets to her feet again.

Jace Darklighter scrambles to his feet, The Jedi closes his eyes and lets the words of the Jedi code race through his mind. He watches Dara Shadowtide, and he remains emotionless. He grips the hilt of his lightsaber firmly and stays in tune to the force. ::

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:57:06 PM
:: Dara reaches out her left hand and calls her pale blue saber back to her from across the battleground. She gives a quick smirk to the padawan as it hits her hand and she ignites it. She stands before him with her two blades once again. She raises them in an X in front of her and looks through the pale glow at Jace. She is energized by the true power of the dark side as she feels it surging through her entire being.

She then charges him slashing at him in a blinding fury - their blades meeting with uncanny precision. She strikes at him with her left pale blue blade and he pulls his blue saber across to block. She strikes with her right turquoise blade as Jace grips his saber with both hands and slams it across to his left to block that attack as well. Dara strikes high left, high right, low left, low right – all the while his blocks are there intuitively just at the precise moment it is required. She studies the jedi and sees an amount of strain on his face and she grins. He awaits her next move.

Dara then quickly moves each saber out from her body, horizontal to the ground. Then in one rapid motion she brings both blades back in toward his body, the right blade slicing high at his head and the left blade low slicing at his ankles. He falls backwards to the ground landing and dropping his saber. She leaps toward him with her foot on the ground between his legs and slices across his chest with her right turquoise blade. The pain shows on his face but he suddenly sits up and grabs her leg, flipping her off to the side to land, also dropping both her blades. The padawan scrambles to his feet and dives at her, pinning her legs to the ground with his body weight. He then backhands her across the face, jerking her head back. She reaches out and grabs his hair with both hands and headbutts him on the forehead.

Jace topples backwards releasing his hold on her as Dara simultaneously pulls her legs back and away from him to wriggle free of his grasp. They both get up more slowly this time as they face each other with their sabers out of their immediate reach, and their breathing heavy and labored from the battle thus far ::

Jace Darklighter
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:15:22 PM
:: The Jedi watches Dara stand just a few feet away from him, then he slams his fist into her midsection, making her stumble back a few feet. He lunges forward and snaps his right foot up towards her face, but Dara ducks down avoiding the kick. She takes this opportunity to send a swift punch to the Jedi's stomach. Jace lets out a loud intake of air, taken completely be surprise. Dara stands and sends her right fist towards Jace's face, but the Jedi grips Dara's hand and stops her attack half way, before it can reach its target. Jace calls upon the force, and squeezes Dara's hand, making her to drop to her knees in pain. Jace lets the lessons of Master Boricua flow through his mind, recalling the events of learning the technique known as the force strength. Dara sneers in anger and while she is down, and she sweeps Jace to the ground with her right foot.

The padawan rolls to his feet, and comes up in a sitting position. He then charges forward towards Dara's lowered body, and clamps his hands around her neck. Dara's eyes bulged as she hooks a leg behind Jace's, sending the Jedi over backward. Jace doesn't release his grip, so Dara goes down with him, landing in a kicking, punching sprawl. The Jedi gets to his feet and drop kicks Dara, while she is still on the ground. Jace Darklighter breathes heavily, feeling the full amount of pain surge through his own body. Jace steps back, awaiting her next attack, while Dara rolls aside and gets to her feet. ::

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 05:43:16 AM
OOC : Are we pretty much finished with this one, or we keep it going?

Ezekiel Rage
Aug 3rd, 2000, 12:37:30 PM
((ooc: no way! i want to see this go to 1000 baby!!))

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 07:23:43 PM
Oh, that would be fun!!

Dara Shadowtide
Aug 4th, 2000, 05:32:09 PM
:: Dara breathes heavily as the battle wears on. All the while the power of the dark side filling her with revitalizing energy and hatred for the light. Her eyes lock with Jace’s. She stands up defiantly and calls both her sabers to her hands. She ignites them as they hit her hands. Jace also motions for his lightsaber and it flies across the battleground to his outstretched hand. He ignites and faces her.

She suddenly force leaps, landing directly in front of him and steps on his foot while elbowing him in the face. He jerks his head back and brings his saber across the left side of her body. Dara twists to parry his attack as their sabers hiss in a shower of sparks. Jace reaches out and grabs her hair with his left hand and yanks hard. She groans and backhands him across the face with the hilt of her right turquoise saber. He releases her hair and steps back, noting a dribble of blood moving down his chin.

Jace lunges forward slashing his saber hard at the right side of her body multiple times, each blow more powerful than the one before it. She blocks with her left blade but the repetitive blows knock her pale blue blade from her grasp where he lands a searing blow to her now unprotected left thigh. Dara screams in excrutiating pain as the saber burns through her clothing to her flesh. Her warm blood runs freely down her leg. In retaliation and pure hate she swings her saber and stabs at Jace, scoring a puncturing hit on his left abdomen as the saber pierces his skin. He cries out in pain as she shoves the blade through and they both fall to the battleground bleeding from serious wounds::

OOC: This thread is incredibly long and it appears you and I are the only ones left battling. I am not even sure anyone is reading this huge thread any more. From my assessment, we have both endured damage and this post could serve as the final one if you wish to attend to other battles. Let me know your decision. Perhaps the Gronk droid will come along and take us to our respective bacta tanks.

Jace Darklighter
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:43:24 PM
:: Jace lies on the floor, and reaches out to communicate with his fellow Jedi through the force. He looks off to the distance and sees a medical droid, from the Greater Jedi Order, coming to his side. ::

OOC: Ok Dara. It was a pleasure battling you. Your a great fighter.

Dara Shadowtide
Aug 4th, 2000, 11:34:04 PM
:: Dara rips part of her shirt off and ties it around her left thigh which is still bleeding from the saber wound. She then pulls out her comlink and sends a message to the Sith Empire HQ ::

"Dara Shadowtide here. Request medical droids immediately at the battleground. Shadowtide out."

:: She then hears a familiar voice ::

Darth Ogre: "Ogre here. Droids are already located in the vicinity and are en route as we speak. It won't be long. Ogre out."

:: Dara looks up as the droids top the hill on the far side of the battleground ::

OOC: Thank you for a worthy battle Jace. You are a great opponent. I am sure we are destined to meet again in the future...