PDA

View Full Version : Infiltration of TSC base to capture Lounge Lizard

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:00:07 PM
::
Rebel: you cut their security yet Fire?
Fire Hazzard: yes, you will be able to enter through this vent, close to LL's prison cell, Fire points to a spot on a blueprint.
Lance: Okay guys, get ready, we're landing.
Rebel, Lance, and Stone strap on their gear and stick ysalarmi in their backpacks. They put a earpiece in to hear each other.
Rebel straps his blaster on his back pack and puts on his belt carrying his lightsabers.
Lance: When we are using our cloaking devises in there, you guys will still be able to see each other with these goggles.
Lance hands Stone and Rebel goggles to be able to see each other when the cloaking is going on.
Lance: Ok, switch the cloaking devices on now!
Lance, Rebel, and Stone turn on their cloaking devices and enter the TSC base vent. They make their way down to the prison area.
Fire: I tapped into their system. I now have access to their visual equipment. I'll be watching you guys.
Rebel: Roger that Fire::

OOC: NO SIGS IN THIS POST!!!!!!!

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:06:22 PM
:: Stone crawls down the shaft and sets a rope down and crawls down it. Stone gets on a chair and starts to shut down TSC sheild. Stone gets it and goes back up to the ent as they continue to walk around they find LL's cell......

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:06:55 PM
Lance: Rebel. Load the gun now. Stone, stay al least 10 ft behind us at all time's, you hear anything, rush to our position immediatly.
::Lance put's on his headswt's and send's a transmission to Fire.::
Lance: Fire, watch those screen's and tell us what's going down.

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:10:24 PM
:: Stone stands in back of the two and holds his LS on triger.....Stone calls fire:

Stone: *whispering* Can you play the BatMan song right now :lol: *kidding*

:: Stone starts to walk with the two. LS at hand on triger.....

JediBoricua
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:13:23 PM
:: Boricua crawls behind the jedi ::

Ok guyz, let us this as quickly as possible. ONce LL is spotted cover the perimeter and I'll handle the lizard.

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:16:20 PM
Lance: JB, we got the Lizard covered. I got enough elephant tranquilizers to kill seven elephants. You cover the front for any hostile's.

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:19:24 PM
Stone: WAIT!!! Everyone! I can smell them! There near us.......

JediBoricua
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:20:17 PM
OH Lance LL is no normal human....at least I will carry him to the ship.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:20:31 PM
Rebel: Here's a cloaking device and some goggles JB.
*JB turns the device on and puts on the goggles*
*Rebel takes the tranquilizer gun out*
Rebel: Lance I'm glad you put in a code so that the tranquilizer gun only fires if one of us pulls the trigger. I'd hate to get hit with one of these.

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:21:56 PM
The four Jedi's begin their journey down the air vent, coming closer and closer to the room that contains LL.

OOC:: JB turn off your sig.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:23:26 PM
*Suddenly upon sighting the LL, the Jedi approach him when suddenly he disappears, a loud siren sounds just after a low pitched hum is heard...then the sound of machinery can be heard, moving, clunking in the distance, the sound growing.*

Jedi...I must confess I wasn't expecting a rescue mission from you! I have the entire prison compound surrounded by dual shielding, I have sent 20 Dark Troopers in there after you, your cloaking devices are no good against them and oh...what's that

*A hissing is heard*

Several gasses, all fatal to humans of course but I learned from your last attack and therefore I chose ones which can't harm all the ysalmari that are in there with you and the ones I have in the compound, happy hunting my dark troopers...hehehe!!!

Itala Marzullo
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:23:42 PM
:)

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:26:12 PM
Lance: Crap. Kill the ysalrimi. I have a plan.

JediBoricua
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:27:47 PM
OCC: sorry but if you dark troopers use the force they cannot sense us via the force, we cannot sense them either for that matter.

IC: Ok jedi, use your air masks....(like quigon and obi had when they swam to otoh gungan)

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:29:23 PM
Lance: Sound's better then my kill the ysalrimi idea. JSO, put on your mask's and proceed on as planned. We are not leaving with out the Lizard.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:30:40 PM
OOC: Dark troopers are droids...they don't use the force...sensors...btw my ysalmari are still embedded between walls, there's over a hundred in that prison compound. Good luck breaking into the walls and killing em all!

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:31:14 PM
:: Stone gets on his mask and calls fire..

Stone: Get my Speed Bike and my 10 destroyer droids in here, the code is 33770 to start them just put it on our location!

We have to get LL out of here! If one of us dies we atleast got LL now lets go! I'll use the Hand-to-hand as well as Saiya-jinn training and my 10 of my droids (WAITING) will help me to get those weak humans as well as those other droids! Now I'll stay here you guys gaurd JB i'll be here! Bring LL here and JB will take my Bike and take LL to the ship now lets go!!!

:: Stone throws a case of gernades, and 5 blasters to Rebel ::

There use those to draw off the humans.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:34:07 PM
New Plan Stone, guys, follow me!
*The Jedi all go back out the vent and block the way up to them by throwing a grenade down the vent.
Stone: Fire, new plan, send me my destroyer droids.
The droids come and Stone programs them to stand guard.
Rebel: Stone, turn on the tracker.
*Stone turns on a Saiya-Jinn tracker he constructed and spots LL's blip
Stone: He's over here, in a hidden room through this vent.
The Jedi make it through the vent and into a room they didn't have on the blueprints. They spot LL in a cell in the corner, asleep on a cot. Rebel shoots him with a tranquilizer, making him suddenly awake, but fall back asleep in a couple seconds. The Jedi get him and start to get out of the base complex*

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:36:20 PM
OOC: Will you read my post Stone?

The prison complex is surrounded by dual shielding, how do you plan on them passing through it, not like in TPM with the Gungans s9imple shielding! Also LL, if you haven't realised was a hologram...here's some news for ya...he's not even at TSC read the way I separated from Itala and went to somewhere else with him in JF4's end...this was all a trap if anyone tried this!!!!

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:37:09 PM
::Lance take's out his LGI-X32 and loads the clip into it.::
Lance: Just in case we run into any opposition.

verse dawnstrider
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:37:38 PM
::As the gas enters the room to human-like fugures can be seen walking behind the dark troopers going toward the cell. The figures are that of the twin Garou Warriors Verse Dawnstrider and Pivo Nightstriker. The Troopers start to turn around. The Garou laugh.::

Verse- The Grim Reaper and God of Death are here to collect your souls!

::The Garou change to thier true forms. They change into their 10 foot tall werewolf forms. The Troopers raise their arms to attack but the Garou's speed and force moves make them travel at blurrs. The front two Troopers ignite their Sabers, but before they can attack their heads fall off the shoulders. The Garou stand on the other side of the bodies. The claws dripping with blood. The sounds of the screams of men can be heard across the HQ. The two Garou walk down the hallway dripping with blood.::

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:38:48 PM
OOC: Gav, or Andrew. That's not valid! You can't keep information like that away. That's like us saying well we were just holographs and we're really at your moon getting LL right now! Also, Fire turned off your security and shields!!!!!

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:40:38 PM
ooc: Gav stop trying to change everything! Juts life with what were saying! And accept it! Do you think that the SITH will unite through HIM :lol: he is not even a pebble to all the groups! SO shut up and live with this! LL here he's not no Hologram! My Droids got in through a vent!!!

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:41:19 PM
OOC: Then you should've followed the storyline then...it is valid I'm afraid, you Jedi jumped in when it was convenient for you unpre[ared for what was really happening...LL and I aren't even on the same planet as TSC HQ...by the way, Verse, what is this about gaurds???

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:43:28 PM
OOC: Read this thread. It clearly state's that you are on at the SC HQ.
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...=908.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=908.topic)

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:44:25 PM
OOC: No it's not valid! YOU SAID IN THE RSO TOPIC WERE AT TSC HQ!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if this isn't convient for you!
A DIRECT QUOTE FROM GAV MORTIS:

OOC: It isn't hard to guess where I am, re-read the post!
that's in rso topic! There, you messed up this time!

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:45:12 PM
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...=859.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=859.topic)

OOC: Here check it out, you jumped in the middle of it not knowing Jack about the RPG as per usual, this is an attempt to unite the Sith.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:47:09 PM
OOC: LOL...that was always the plan, to fool the rescue mission to TSC HQ...for this little surprise....read again, the MESSAGE was recieved from TSC HQ...but where was it relayed from is the question!

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:47:23 PM
OOC: YOU CONTRADICTED THE WHOLE RPG! IT'S NOT VALID ANYMORE! Read my last post again!

verse dawnstrider
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:48:02 PM
OOC: I meant Troopers. I changed it.

IC:

:: Verse and Pivo walk down the hallways in there humanoid form. They walkt hrough the gas and look around. It seems that the gas affects humans. It is good for them the are anything but human.::

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:48:46 PM
OOC: the jokes on you, here's a quote from u.

Gav Mortis: It isn't hard to guess where I am, re-read the post!

that's in rso topic! You pretty much said you were at TSC HQ this time. There, you messed up this time!

YOU'RE USING GOD MODE IF YOU JUST SUDDENLY TRANSPORTED YOURSELF!

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:51:07 PM
OOC: I know it's called outwitting the enemy!

IC: Look in words of LL himself, the day I let you guys out think me, is the day I let a Dr. with Parkinsons disease give me a lobotomy with a rusty spoon!

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:52:34 PM
ooc: Yeah Gav! Just take this attack or are you chicken to accept your own medicen!?!?!? and you wonder why people dont like TSC!

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:54:21 PM
OOC: if that means teleporting, I will attack you shouting TREKKIE at the top of my voice

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:54:25 PM
Lance ignite's his LS and chop's off Gav's head.

Lance: That is what I call beheading an idiot.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:55:02 PM
OOC: Did the words "I'm at TSC HQ" come out of my mouth?

This has nothing to do with you, LL and I are on a different planet as stated in the last post of JF4's end, if you had anything to do with the RPG you'd have read it and known it and smelled a rat but you dumped yourselves in the middle of an RPG you were totally unprepared for, I relayed messages through TSC to RSO, I fooled you and now I have captured Jedi. Unless you want to eb=nd your pointless charade.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:58:24 PM
OOC: The whole captured LL RPG started at the end of JF4's end...you people weren't ready for this and I trapped you, I had planned all of this from the start...now Jedi...would you like some cheese with that whine???

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:59:24 PM
OOC: You're using GOD MODE Gav/Andrew and that is not valid.

::The Jedi make their way out of the TSC HQ with Lounge Lizard.
Rebel sweeps LL for any beacons and finds one.
Hmm, looks like TSC is trying to outsmart us. Rebel throws the beacon on the ground and crushes it with his foot.
The Jedi fly their transport to a secret place only known by Stone, Boricua, and the members of JSO. So secretive, they change the transport halfway, and blow up the other one, making sure no one can find them. They land on the secret planet and take LL to his cell, where Ysalarmi are all around him in the other cells, rendering him powerless. The Jedi watch him intently, with Stone nearby incase LL wants to play saiyan::

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:02:02 PM
OOC: I think not, end of this charade, go home, LL is with me...I outwitted you because you had truely no idea of what was going on from the start...I have LL...end of.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:02:10 PM
OOC: STOP MAKING THIS UP AS YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!

::The jedi laugh as Gav discovers he captured holographs, and that the LL he has is just another holograph::

OOC: THERE GAV I CAN PLAY YOUR GAME TOO.

Fire Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:02:39 PM

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:03:35 PM
OOC: Gav....shut up! U said you were at SC HQ do not lie! That was serious and if you new the right thing then you would have said it sencer and I think your just @#%$ing around trying to mess us up! Now go into your box aka TSC :lol:

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:05:04 PM

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:08:44 PM
OOC: GAV THIS IS HOW IT WOULD SOUND IF WE DID WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

::The jedi all laugh as gav realizes the LL on the moon was really a clone prepared earlier on::

OOC: Sounds like God Mode to me, what about you?

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:10:19 PM
OOC: I WASN@T...here was the plan for the RPG

1. I capture LL and take him to a secure location.

[Last post...JF4's end]

2. I start new thread...RSO, I have LL

Done

3. Fool them by saying message recieved from TSC HQ

Done, I relayed it from our location, I told Itala about this plan on MSN IM

4. Begin negotiations...

The main aim of this RPG is to unite the Sith

5. If they refuse, then I knew they would go to TSC HQ to rescue him

This is because I knew they would be lazy enough not to read my post in JF4's end...if they had have done so, they would've known, I was trying to fool them with the message from TSC

6. I could've held the RSO rescue team captive at TSC HQ

Just like I have done with you guys, we couldn't pass on an oppurtunity to catch Jedi

7. Continue the negotiations

LL would've never been hurt and never will be hurt whilst I had him, this RPG was to better Sith realtions but you guys dived in and screwed it all up.

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:12:57 PM
Thats good and all but one thing.........WE WERE NOT THERE TO SEE YOU TALKING TO ITALA! SO IT NO ONE WILL TRUST YOYR WORD! SECOND IF YOU POSTED IT ON THE BG WE WOULD BELEAVE YOU!!!

Fire Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:14:56 PM
"this RPG was to better Sith realtions but you guys dived in and screwed it all up." DO YOU THINK WE CARE ABOUT "SITH RELATIONS"? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:18:33 PM
OOC: GAV/ANDREW YOU WOULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU WERE AT TSC HQ IF WE INFILTRATED YOUR MOON BASE!!!!
You're just making up stuff and using God Mode!!!!!

Live Wire
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:18:34 PM
Good god the stupidity here grows astronomicaly every freaking day!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reminding me why I hate this place. No one thinks before they act. Thank you for screwing up a perfectly good story line cause you are all COSMICALY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you didnt even read the thread where LL was captured or you would know Gav took a freaking detour before heading back to TSC headquarters. Thank you for screwing up yet again cause you people jump in where you dont belong!!!!!!!!

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:19:11 PM
OOC: Look Stone I have just released my entire @#%$in RPG plan...RSO must have read it by now...all because of your whining, the RPG has been @#%$ed up, the next time I do something intended for RSO or TSE negotiations and any Jedi try to intervene I will just tell them to F*ck off back to were they came from...you lot have just spoiled a good RPG and a chance for Sith to be united...thanks a @#%$in lot...really guys, thanks.

Do you think I made the whole plan up on the spot to stop your little infiltration, don't think to highly of yourselves, don't challenge my status on this again, especially OOC, because I'm really pissed now, to sat the least, once again, thanks guys!

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:20:44 PM
ho ho, we tricked you!

I knew that, and I know you knew. I also knew that you know that I know that you knew.

Us Jedi have never lost a fight, it is a cunning cover up

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:20:45 PM
Well my plan worked.

Fire Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:22:47 PM
I'm going to search for LL, and then I'm going to beat the information out of him if he dosen't cooperate. :: Fire taps her foot, trying to decide what transportation would be best ::

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:23:01 PM
WOAH! WE ruined a good roleplay? What about the excellent start Ogre made to on recentley, ruined by TSC? that wasnt even an ATTEMPT at role playing. Im starting to think Italia is the best roleplayer in TSC...

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:23:18 PM
OOC: Look Stone I have just released my entire @#%$in RPG plan...RSO must have read it by now...all because of your whining, the RPG has been @#%$ed up, the next time I do something intended for RSO or TSE negotiations and any Jedi try to intervene I will just tell them to F*ck off back to were they came from...you lot have just spoiled a good RPG and a chance for Sith to be united...thanks a @#%$in lot...really guys, thanks.

Do you think I made the whole plan up on the spot to stop your little infiltration, don't think to highly of yourselves, don't challenge my status on this again, especially OOC, because I'm really pissed now, to sat the least, once again, thanks guys! -Gav Mortis

OOC: Well since that's ruined I guess we have Lounge Lizard now in the rpg, too bad for TSC.

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:24:58 PM
I read that rpg and knew you would take LL somewhere else. Only an idiot would take him back to their base. So I let Rebel lead this mission knowing he hadn't read it, getting you to expose your plan to RSO. I was one step ahaed of you all the time.

Live Wire
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:26:08 PM
If you guys think you have LL you are even stupider then I previously thought. I figured collectively there must be at least one brain between the whole lot of you but I guess I seriously overestimated your inteligence. LL wasnt even where you guys were trying to infiltrate. GOOD GOD! *sighs*

::goes back to the gungan battleground where people know how to fight::

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:29:53 PM
ooc: You welcome! I mean that YOU WELCOME! I always new that LL would be somewhere else but since you POSTED saying that you were at TSC HQ I figured to play along! I bet that if we posted saying that LL was on a moon somewhere! Gav would say "No he's at TSC HQ" right!?!?!? :lol:

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:31:35 PM
If you guys think you have LL you are even stupider then I previously thought. I figured collectively there must be at least one brain between the whole lot of you but I guess I seriously overestimated your inteligence. LL wasnt even where you guys were trying to infiltrate. GOOD GOD! *sighs*
--
The right spelling.

If you guys think you have LL you are even more stupid then I previously thought. I figured there must be at least one brain between the whole lot of TSC . I guess I seriously overestimated our intelligence. LL wasnt even where you guys were trying to infiltrate. GOOD GOD! *sighs*
-----------------
Anyways,
Live wire you probably didn't even know about Gav's so called plan he made with Itala until now so you stay out of this. Dangit, does TSC always have to cheat to win??? You guys aren't even sith, since sith are at least intelligent sometimes.

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:32:44 PM
Not only that, but this tape has you explaining your whole plan. RSO will be very interested in it. Won't they?

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:34:00 PM
OOC: So your intention all along was to ruin this RPG then:

I read that rpg and knew you would take LL somewhere else. Only an idiot would take him back to their base. So I let Rebel lead this mission knowing he hadn't read it, getting you to expose your plan to RSO. I was one step ahaed of you all the time. -Lance Casey.

That isn't an IC thing to do, I released that info in an OOC arguement, now that you've revealed your true intentions to spoil my RPG, Andrews NOT Gavs, you have just picked a fight with Andrew NOT Gav...how could you set out to spoil an RPG like that...how could you be so cold?

Besides it doesn't matter now anyway, I've changed my post and LL has been returned to RSO in "JF4's end".

Now @#%$ off whoever the hell is behind Lance Caseys charicter, you've just ruined my RPG.

Live Wire
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:35:18 PM
Dont you tell what I did and did not know! And why do you people always acuse TSC of cheating to cover the fact that you act without all the information that was plainly laid out for all to see??????? I was there when LL was captured! I was piloting Gav's ship but that post got deleted...thats another story. But the point was the thread clearly stated detour to take care of LL!!! If you didnt see it that is your fault not ours! No cheating was involved.

Lance Casey
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:35:51 PM
OOC: The name's James.

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:37:56 PM
Gav, do to a RP, many are involved. THings happen like this (eg Ogres RP). If a RP is so closed, it is hard to RP in it

General Ceel
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:38:04 PM
*The Gungan Council Fleet drops out of Hyperspace.And awaits instruction from the jedi in command. Meanwhile they prepare for a massive troop landing*

Jedi Stone
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:38:40 PM
LISTEN bitch Okay we did not see it before it was "DELETED" Thats not are problem! This RPG is going to start after my post again no more talking to these Idiots now lets finish our RPG where we left off!!!!!!!!

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:42:35 PM
As stated before.......

::The Jedi make their way out of the TSC HQ with Lounge Lizard.
Rebel sweeps LL for any beacons and finds one.
Hmm, looks like TSC is trying to outsmart us. Rebel throws the beacon on the ground and crushes it with his foot.
The Jedi fly their transport to a secret place only known by Stone, Boricua, and the members of JSO. So secretive, they change the transport halfway, and blow up the other one, making sure no one can find them. They land on the secret planet and take LL to his cell, where Ysalarmi are all around him in the other cells, rendering him powerless. The Jedi watch him intently, with Stone nearby incase LL wants to play saiya-jinn::

Live Wire
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:43:28 PM
Oh I know you didnt just call me a bitch!!!!! Now its personal!!!!! You are just a stubborn pig headed nobody who cant admit when you screwed up. oh were jedi we cant possibly be f*cking wrong!!!!! GO TO HELL!

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:44:22 PM
OOC: Is it going to start again Stone, I'm not to sure, why?

Because according to JF4's end thread...LL has been returned to RSO HQ...I've done that because you have spoiled the whole thing and it causes too many OOC arguements...after all, read James's confession to that the Jedi infiltration was to spoil my RPG...how cold is that?

There has never been a LL capture RPG from here on in, end of!

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:46:02 PM
Live Wire, wo words: GROW UP! you whine at ONE person, but say we're? Are you dumb or illiterate?

OOC: Sorry if I sound annoyed, Im on my regular 'This is getting annoying time'

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:46:27 PM
Oh I know you didnt just call me a bitch!!!!! Now its personal!!!!! You are just a stubborn pig headed nobody who cant admit when you screwed up. oh were jedi we cant possibly be f*cking wrong!!!!! GO TO HELL!

Intelligence runs rampant in TSC as I can see
---------------

OOC: Is it going to start again Stone, I'm not to sure, why?

Because according to JF4's end thread...LL has been returned to RSO HQ...I've done that because you have spoiled the whole thing and it causes too many OOC arguements...after all, read James's confession to that the Jedi infiltration was to spoil my RPG...how cold is that?

There has never been a LL capture RPG from here on in, end of!

Might want to check that thread again Gav

Fire Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:47:11 PM
I can't stand it anymore. :: Fire hits the fingerpad on her laptop a couple times and loud Britney Spears music plays ::

*She is so lucky....this hollywood girl...and they say...she's so lucky, she's a star, but she cry cry cries in her lonely heart thinkin'...............*

Atreyu
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:48:25 PM
That's it - I'm closing this thing down until all of you get yourselves fixed up right.