PDA

View Full Version : Jadesfire4's end... (rpg)

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:38:28 PM
It is a normal day in Coruscant as Itala arrives in his shuttle and sends small probes to look fpor jadesfire4...as they leave itala awaits in his shuttle cleaning up his weapons when one probe returns and gives him coordinates...Itala immediately hops on his swoop bike and races to meet his prey....he spots jadesifre4 walking around the Republic Senate building as he speeds towards her...

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:46:46 PM
JF4 see's Itala's bike heading towards her and she feels her heart begin to race. JF4 runs toward the entrance of the building but the bike is to fast for her.

Damn you Itala. Why come after me? I thought I told you to stay away from me.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:51:14 PM
OOC-...can I join this Thread....?

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:51:25 PM
Itala jumps out of the bike igniting in mid-air Maul-style and lands on his feet without making a noise as the people around scream....

You refuse to join TSC...you die...specialy when you're a Jedi, now you will pay for your lack of vision!

Itala runs to roundhouse JF4...

Gav Mortis
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:54:30 PM
*Shortly after Itala landed the roundhouse on JF4, Gav comes into view on his speeder and soon comes to a halt, near the battle, he gets off and stands observing attentively...*

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:55:18 PM
I suppose I was a fool to think you would leave me alone.

JF4 waits as Itala rushes her and does a flip over his head and lands behind him. Back kicking she hits him in the small of the back and whirls around igniting her saber

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:06:56 PM
Shakes his head and quickly turns around ...ignites the other end of his saber and trusts his blade towards JF4's gut..she dodges as she then meets Itala's spin kick....

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:12:28 PM
JF4 winces as Itala's foot makes contact. JF4 drops into a crouch and slashes upwards with her saber. Itala blocks the saber easily but JF4 kicks him in the knee and jumps backwards holding her saber defensively.

Leave me alone Itala. I gave you my final answer.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:12:51 PM
ooc-.....OKay I'll just sit back wiht Gav just in case...

IC now..

::Stands beside Gav, watching.::

"...Ten Bucks says The Other guy puts up a good fight..."

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:21:18 PM
Itala rubs his leg for 5 seconds as he then starts swinging his saber offensively towards jadesdire as she blocks every blade's swing with difficulty...she steps back as Itala then sidekicks her gut and force pushes her violently....

But you haven't used a life line yet...

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:23:47 PM
"Ooooo good comeback.."

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:29:51 PM
OOC: lol@Itala!

JF4 slams into the ground but somehow manages to keep a hold of her saber. She stubles to her feet.

You are just mad cause you cant bear the thought of someone rejecting you!

JF4 breathes slowly knowing that she must be calm and at peace. she runs towards Itala and force jumps over his head up to a narrow high ledge and uses the force to break of a piece of stone and hurl it at Itala. He dodges the boulder but JF4 is already back on the ground and slashing at him. JF4 kicks him in the face and slams him into the boulder

Live Wire
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:35:55 PM
LW sees the commotion from a disance and heads over on her speeder. When she arrives she see's Itala fighting JF4. Her eyes grow wide. She knows JF4 can not defeat Itala.

Even though JF4 chose the light side of the force she deeply respected her since many years ago before LW's fate was decided JF4 was the only jedi who didnt fear her and had treated her with respect and kindness.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:43:52 PM
::He looks at Livewire.:;

"Hiya Doll face! I got ten bucks that Fire here puts up a good fight! whatcha think?"

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:43:59 PM
It is you who is rejecting living by rejecting to join TSC.

Itala blocks the slashes and cringes in pain at the boulder..then lies on the ground and uses the force to lift jadesifre up in the air and throws her at his direction..Itala quickly raises his right leg and connects at the falling Jedi's neck nearly breaking it..as she crashes to the grounds Itala limps slightly from the boulder and rushes to stab jadesfire's gut..she rolls out of way and itala slashes off part of her right leg clothing....Itala then widens his eyes in shock as he drops his saber and looks at jade....

This can't be, it is impossible!!

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:48:43 PM
JF4 see's Itala pause and takes the opportunity to scramble to her feet. She is in great pain but focuses and supresses the most of it.

The only thing I reject here is you! *spits at Itala* You are a coward to attack someone like me.

JF4 see's Itala's saber on the ground and quickly calls it to her and runs at Itala and kicks him on the jaw. She points his own saber at him.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you.

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:51:32 PM
never mind

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:51:50 PM
::p ulls out his light Glaive, leaning on it.::

(Light glaive= Lightsabre that's a Scythe, or lots of Sabre handles put together with an immensely powerful energy scythe blade.)

"Dammit I wish I had bet ten bucks with someone..."

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:56:01 PM
Itala stares at JF4's leg and asks as he points at it...

Is that a tattoo?

Live Wire
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:56:47 PM
LW watches with wide eyes this turn of events.

OMG!!!

why did he....how did she......

LW puts her hand on her saber ready to step in at a moments notice. She doesnt want to kill JF4 but she wont let her harm Itala

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:59:50 PM
JF4 continues to point the saber at Itala and eyes him suspiciously.

What concern is it of yours? Its nothing but an old scar. I have had it since I can remember. I dont know where it came from.

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:15:39 PM
Itala shows a watchful JF4 his pinky and out comes a small razor...Itala cuts his right leg's clothing and tears it...exposing an "M, product of a scar...I never knew where this one came from until I read my family's history...generation after generation every new born would receive an "M" on their right leg, a burn..a scar.I can't remember anything but my parents were killed by the Jedi when i was about 15 months old...I was then taken by the jedi and raised to be a Jedi Knight...When I further did research on my family's and Corellia's birth documents I found out I had a twin sister, I assumed she died but the jedi never kill newbotns..they take them for Jedi training...so my sister must have been trained to be a jedi Knight...in this case still a padawan.......and it is you, you're my twin sister.

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:22:01 PM
JF4 drops both sabers horrified! She stares at the scar on Itala's leg. It looked identical to the one on her own leg.......

It can't be. There is no way! You are not my brother.

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:34:43 PM
Itala takes a step forward as he sas...

Haven't you ever wondered why e were so far aprt from each other...yet so close? Havent you ever wondered why we could talk to each other from so far away? I have always sensed this slightly...my instincts...the sensations of the force, you know it to be true, YOU ARE MY SISTER.

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:44:18 PM
JF4 takes a step back. Horror still apparent on her face. Her first instinct was to blurt out no I have no connection to you....but she thought about it...

You were always familiar to me. I assumed our paths had crossed before. But....your sister?? I cant accept that.....

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:53:04 PM
Takes another step forward...this time grabbing her shoulders...

Look at our faces...the way we look...how we are the same age...right now the force is realy strong with me..and you...we both feel it..I feel yours and it is like mine...the scars we have are unique...

Ask your trainers how you ended up in their arms...havent you wondered why you never were told?

Of course we have crossed paths..we were born together...

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:10:04 PM
JF4 looks at Itala her eyes wide

Sure there are similarites...but its coincidence. OMG! My parents were jedi! Jedi do not kill other jedi! So its impossible.

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:24:47 PM
Smiles and says...

Of course they were jedi...what got them killed was their ideals...they had a small statue of Lord NAga Sadow i =n their living room...the jedi saw it and though they were Sith..killing them quickly and leaving us both orphans...

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:27:35 PM
If what you say is true how can you know this. We would have been infants. There is no way you can know such things.

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:43:51 PM
You know how i found out...they told me...yes...and as if coincidence wasn't enough they showed up only once...that time was when you showed up in the Visitors' Center and both our radiants auras merged to give them a path to follow...and here they are....Two spirits appear in front of Jade...she is in shock as a woman who looks almost identical to her but older-looking stands in front of her...and a man who looks ike Itala appears behind the woman...Lord Hades Marzullo and his wife Audra Marzullo are present...and the woman softly says..."We have never been able to show up...trapped in the hell that is death...only your joined spirits allow us to come...and we are here to tell you..you are Itala's 15 second younger twin sister...and you like him will avenge our deaths...and destroy the Jedi, forever..."Itala closes his eyes to keep their images present but they soon fade away...a ghostly look in Jade's face is seen...

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:55:27 PM
JF4 collapses to the ground tears in her eyes

This cant be true....but....yet I know what my heart tells me.

JF4 gathers herself. Confusion raging through her heart.

While I dont know what to think or say I feel oddly complete. You are my brother and despite the seperate paths our lives have taken I do feel that connection to you.

JF4 calls the two fallen sabers to her hands and gives Itala his saber back

I have much to think about. I hope you will understand brother that I need time. I need time to decide where my destiny lies.

JF4 goes up to Itala and embraces him

I know where to find you. I'll be in touch one way or another. Force be with you my brother.

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2000, 08:04:02 PM
Itala takes his saber and nods...

...and i will be there waiting...waiting for the day when together we can have our revenge...

Itala places his hand on Jade's cheek and nods again...he then hops on his bike and heads back to his shuttle...

jadesfire4
Aug 2nd, 2000, 08:08:14 PM
JF4 watches Itala speed off into the distance. A tear falls down her cheek.

To herself she whispers...we will see each other again.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 09:53:55 PM
::His eye's bulge.::

"....Dammit I just lost ten bucks to Kero...."

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:25:24 AM
:: watches the exchange from a vantage point high above the ground ::

Dammit Jades...don't do anything you will regret later.

Itala Marzullo
Aug 3rd, 2000, 06:46:02 AM
Senses LL as he rides...

"Too late Liz...."

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 10:12:51 AM
Is it?

Do you know that I would kill her to get to you?

jadesfire4
Aug 3rd, 2000, 12:50:24 PM
JF4 senses the change in her brothers mood as he rides off and senses someone elses presence nearby. She looks around but can see no one there. Her head hung low she heads to the jedi temple to meditate

Itala Marzullo
Aug 3rd, 2000, 11:27:46 PM
Immediately turns around and reaches jades' arm...he pulls her and she wraps her arms around his waist to take her to the shuttle...

Gav, you have to stay and take care of LL while I take JAde to Corellia...your shuttle is where you left it.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 01:06:10 AM
*Gav steps forward, his face hidden behind his hood, he stands before LL, motionless*

Don't touch her LL...don't try my patience

*The voice comes from beneath the hood, LL knows Gavs eyes were burning a hole through his own, but he could not see them. Gav went silent...but he remained, motionless...*

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 4th, 2000, 01:31:57 AM
:: LL walks quickly with full strides straight to Gav ::

Get out of my way, you puppet.

:: LL extends an open hand, licks down the palm to wet it, and charges the hand with awesome electrical power, smashing Gav across his ear with a cupped blow. Gav is knocked off his feet, as his ears ring with crackles of lightning dancing across the side of his head. Dazed, Gav falls to the ground, and LL doesn't skip a beat. He keeps on walking with unwavering purpose...straight for Itala and Jades' shuttle ::

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 01:47:38 AM
*Gav shakes his head, and allows his sight to reallign before he arches his back, tucks his knees into his chest and flips himself to his feet, he turns to see LL catching up with the siblings*

Hey Loungie!

*LL ignores Gav and continues his fast-paced stridiing*

In the words of a friend of mine...Get over here!

*Gav creates a turbulance in the force before LL as he strides, this creates massive energy surges in front of him, he feels the turbulance but all to late...with an explosion of energy, LL is pushed backwards, high into the air, he soars over Gav and is at a great distance from Itala and JF4*

*As LL, slowly gathers himself and climbs to his feet, one end of Gav's bo collides with his jaw, causing LL to spit out blood onto Gav's boot, who drives his knee into his gut. As LL keels over from the blow, Gav buries his bo into his back and polevaults over him, he pivots on his left foot upon landing and turns to face LL who has his back to him, brings one end of his bo before LL's right foot and pulls abrubtly bringing LL flat on his face...as he falls, Gav drops a knee into his spine holding him momentarily. Reveiling a sai dagger he buries it deep into LL's right shoulder, it breaks through the other side, holding him to the floor, as the two siblings get closer to the shuttle.....*

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 4th, 2000, 03:29:42 AM
Mod note : Posts canned bt request.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 4th, 2000, 05:14:58 AM
OOC: Just restoring some threads that SHOULDN'T have been deleted.

JADESFIRE4:

JF4's eyes grow wide as Itala speeds towards the waiting shuttle.

What the hell is going on!

She looks over her shoulder and sees Gav fighting LL and gasps.

What a just peachy week this is turning out to be. I havent been his sister for a day and people are already trying to kill me!!!!!

ITALA MARZULLO:

Well, you're THE Itala's sister. :)

They arrive to the shuttle and Itala uses the force to carry jade out of the
bike...he takes her hand and enter the shuttle...Itala starts it up....

Good luck gav....

THE LOUNGE LIZARD:

:: Painfully, LL stands up, his right arm twitching at his side. In a jerk, he pulls the sai out of his shoulder, sighing heavily from the pain in his body. He stares daggers at Gav...and continues toward Itala and Jades, this
time in a full run. Gav of course follows LL closely, gaining ground on the injured Saiyajin. LL nears Itala's shuttle when Gav is nearly upon him. LL stops and plants his feet, and with his left arm, grabs Gav below his center
of gravity and hurls him with all his might into a force-augmented throw...causing Gav to crash violently into one of the shuttle's landing gear struts, breaking it off and causing the craft to tilt with the balance shift. Gav is sprawled in a pile of broken metal, sizable cuts across his
body from the jagged impact. LL continues toward the shuttle. Itala pulls Jades onto the entrance ramp ::

ITALA MARZULLO:

Itala takes off with jade and secure the ramp...

Hmm...

Itala opens up a hatch and takes off his gloves...and shots lightning right
at LL's face blinding him for a moment as the shuttle gains high altitude
and it approaches the orbit...

Yells at gav!

Get in here now! So I can take off.

starts up the engine and leaves the hatch down for gav to get in.

Hurry up I dont wanna have to leave without you!

THE LOUNGE LIZARD:

:: LL drops to his knees as the shuttle takes off...his only redemption once again escaping. His life...his honor...his peoples' memory...they were once again just beyond his own fingertips. Tears of sadness began to well up in the corners of his eyes as he contemplated more endless days of complete emptiness. A loud tearing noise registered in his ears as Gav once again returned to his feet, burying his sai blade into LL's chest, piercing his
lung. LL was jarred by the force of the impact, and Gav expected to see LL sneer in defiance, rip out the sai, and attack him once again. Gav readied himself, letting loose a quiet evil laugh...but he stopped laughing. LL hadn't taken his eyes off the shuttle...which was now nearly a speck in the sky. Finally, he looked at Gav, and a tear fell down his face. Gav didn't mistake it as a tear shed for physical pain...but could feel the terrible sadness and desperation radiating from LL. LL in the meantime struggled with dry lips to speak to Gav ::

H..here.

:: LL pulled the sai out of his own chest and placed the weapon in Gav's hand. The TSC soldier was astonished. LL was giving him back his weapon. Gav instinctually raised it to strike again, but for some reason did not. It wasn't compassion or pity, but a complete sense of confusion at LL. The defeated Saiyajin turned and began to walk away, slowly and with a good deal of labor. Gav stood motionless...what the hell was going on? LL faltered in
his step about 50 yards from Gav, and he fell to the ground, blood oozing from his shoulder, chest and a ribbon of red from his mouth. LL wearily rolled on his back, to stare at the sky...at his lost salvation. Would he ever see it again? LL's eyes fluttered...and then closed. ::

Itala Marzullo
Aug 4th, 2000, 06:42:58 AM
The ship reaches the orbit and Itala senses LL's weakness..as he feels this he tells gav through the force...

Kill him Gav.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 04:11:04 PM
*Gav hears Itala's voice....he stares at the fallen LL, confused by the entire spectacle, he thinks, and before having to go into deep thought he knew what he had to do*

No...

*Gav gripping his sai raises it and throws it hard, impaling it into the ground at his feet. He walks up to LL, he lifts him up, and props him on his shoulders and begins to carry him to a nearby hangar bay, indide he renders a security officer unconcious and hyjacks a shuttle. He plots a course for an unknown location, programs the neccessary security protocols so that their course is untraceable and before it enters hyperspace Gav sends a transmission to his Infiltrator*

Itala, I'm on my way back to TSC, but first a quick detour.

*Gav sets a course for RSO HQ, and jumps into hyperspace. After returning LL, to the rogues, Gav returns to TSC HQ.*

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:33:31 PM
::Rebel laughs uncontrollably as RSO has an LL clone and GJO has the real LL::

OOC: STOP EDITING POSTS GAV!!! STOP TRYING TO OUTSMART SOMEONE YOU CAN'T!!!!

Luke Skywalker Jedi Master
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:53:13 PM
sounds like gav hates to lose....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:55:11 PM

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:58:19 PM
OOC: Look will you please leave it out you nasty little @#%$...please, this has gone beyond IC, now leave it!

You didn't ask nice enough.

Live Wire
Aug 4th, 2000, 09:58:37 PM
Thanks for letting your bickering overshadow the RPG in this thread which was Itala finding his sister. I kindly ask that you please take it out of this thread.

Atreyu
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:00:40 PM
Look people - if you have problems take them elsewhere and leave the RPG threads alone. If not I'll close this one too!

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:02:24 PM
My so called bickering is part of the RP. It's part of the story, we have LL.

Live Wire
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:13:09 PM
The bickering is not part of the RP. The RP in this thread was Itala finding his sister. It spawned another RP in another thread. Will a mod or admin please close this thread so the RP is preserved and this bickering doesnt continue.

Atreyu
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:15:55 PM
Done.