PDA

View Full Version : The forging of Soulreaver...

Darth Grendel
Aug 1st, 2000, 12:52:38 PM
Darth Grendel entered the workshop of the Sith HQ. He then layed 3 boxes on a nearby work-table, moving 2 to the side, he moved the 3rd before him and opened it, revealing the remaining pieces of his original Fork-Staff, destroyed in combat by Darth Turbogeek.

Darth Grendel carefuly and reverently layed the pieces of his broken weapon upon the table, a mournful visage on his face. He then reached for the second box.

Darth Grendel
Aug 1st, 2000, 12:58:34 PM
Darth Grendel opened the second box, and removed the items from it. Parts with which to rebuild a new Fork-Staff. A storm began to whail outside of the Sith Headquarters as Darth Grendel began to work feverishly. Hours passes, the storm howled even louder, and still he worked. Reforging blades, installing power couplings, testing the power output, discarding corrupted circuits and replacing them with new ones.

In the dead of night, Darth Grendel had nearly completed his work. All the internal systems had been constructed. All that was required now was to construct the outer layer. The covering for the fork-staffs haft. With that, Darth Grendel reached out for the third box.

Darth Grendel
Aug 1st, 2000, 01:10:16 PM
The thunder howled ever more loudly, as the rain beat ever harder against the fortified walls of the Sith Empire Headquarters. And Grendels heart began to race, as he reached for the items inside the third box, and layed them on the table.

They were pieces of bright, shining metal. But not just any metal. CORTORIS! But the pieces which lay before Grendel had much, much more significance. The pieces were the remains of the ancient and legendary Jedi Lightsaber Athona! Athona! The lightsaber that Turbogeek had won after traveling far and wide on a long and arduous quest! Athona! Which had been wielded by Turbogeek during their duel! Athona! Which Grendel has destroyed!

And the shattered pieces of its hilt lay strewn before him. Grendel had collected them after the battle, intent on putting them to good use. And to good use he will put them.

He began work, reforging the shattered pieces into one cohesive whole. He made the metal soft as putty, laying it upon the casing of his new fork-staff, and then hardening it into a super-strong shell.

Several hours later, his work was completed. And Grendel reached out tentatively for his new weapon.

Jedi Stone
Aug 1st, 2000, 01:15:37 PM
I thoght DT gae 'Athona' to Yoghurt a while back! So how can you have it now?

Darth Grendel
Aug 1st, 2000, 01:21:47 PM
Grendel reached out for the new weapon. The moment he touched it, he felt a surge of power! The weapon had also been imbued with the power of the Dark Side! It BURNED to the touch, but Grendel could stand the pain and MORE! Eventually it cooled, as the weapon accepted it's new master. Darth Grendel held it close, examining it. Then raised up.

I shall name you ... SOULREAVER!!!

The very foundations of the Sith Empire shook as a thunderbolt of massive proportions exploded right outside the walls! Darth Grendel looked up at the weapon with maniacal glee, pleased with his new creation! With that, he turned on his heels and headed back to his room.

>>>O.O.C.: I didn't know that. Well, just assume that I got away with a couple pieces that DT missed and that I used cortoris from somewhere else to build the rest of the shell. The point is, there are some pieces of Athona in it.<<<

Jedi Stone
Aug 1st, 2000, 01:42:40 PM
OOC: I guess thats okay :)