PDA

View Full Version : All of GJO...

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 08:32:02 PM
Go to yogs bar and grill, where TSC are waiting....

in fact heres the addy:

pub1.ezboard.com/fthejedi...=413.topic (http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungevisitingarea.showMessage?topicID=413 .topic)

Time to die!

Itala Marzullo
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:01:03 PM
Damn cowards deleted the fight! You want to play? Fight here then!

:::snarling in anger ignites his red saber and calls the rest of TSC:::

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:03:39 PM
YOu should have done it here since the beggining....

::ignites LS::

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:05:54 PM
::Mara leaps onto the scene suddenly and kicks Itala in the face, sending him airborne. He soars backward and smacks the back of his head on the corner of a rock. Blood begins to pour freely from the wound::

You called? :)

Itala Marzullo
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:10:13 PM
:::force speeds towards Boricua attempting to stab him in the face but Boricua force jumps and Itala follows in the air...grabs his arm and twists his body to slam him head first against the nearest wall...then twists his arm some more and slams him against the floor, lets go of his arm to slash at his face as Boricua qucikly blocks..Itala makes a hateful face and his red eyes glow as he uses all his might to slash again...Boricua dodges and Itala turns his head to meet a kick..he grabs Boricus'a leg and does a reversed high kick to the neck area making him spit and gag blood as itala flips back ready::::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:10:14 PM
*cloak ignites his saber and hurls his robes aside*
I have awaited this moment Boricua. I have trained long and hard so that i may defeat you for the glory of TSC.You have become too mettlesom and it is time for you to die...........
*cloak speeds for boricua and overwhelms him with an onslaught of saber slashes. the sabers clash high and low as boricua blocks. The barrage of slashes seems to come faster and faster as the blocking boricua begins to sweat.*

Itala Marzullo
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:18:18 PM
OOC; didnt see your reply Mara...sorry...

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:22:23 PM
OCC: Before I reply and we make a mess out of this one...Mara you want to get Itala? You attacked him first? And I'm a gentleman so I always let the lady choose.....

Adn also, why do you say yog is dead?

Sandrock
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:23:05 PM
*Kicks DDC in the back and ignites his LS.*

Us Jedi stick together!

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:24:01 PM
OOC: So this where our attack on the jedi will continue, Itala?

IC: *Gav enters, his face shrouded by his hood, he walks solomly amidst the chaos, silently, he grinds to a halt, he stands, motionless as though at peace, he waits*

Lance Casey
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:25:08 PM
JB you didn't know Yog was dead? He sacrificed himself to stop Itala.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:25:45 PM
Damn right you reverend idiot, he accepted death even, by Garrett Blade's blade...

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:28:42 PM
He didn't sacrifice himself, through a combined TSC effort he was killed physically!

Sandrock
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:31:43 PM
Well, his soul still lives!

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:33:07 PM
Thats why I said he "died physically"

Itala Marzullo
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:34:11 PM
Souls can't bleed....no more fun to fight with...

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:34:55 PM
*cloak force pushes boricua aside, and turns to face dirt pebble*
i may be evil, but i will never attack a man from behind. now look you little padawan if it is death you want then you will have it.
*cloak disignites*
i will do this with out my saber
*cloak grabs sandrocks robes and force punches him in the jaw shattering it*

Sandrock
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:38:23 PM
*Sandrock Force Chokes DDC and kicks him in the jaw, breaking it.*

2 broken jaws!

*Trips DDC and jumps away.*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:45:29 PM
**Leia taps Gav on the shoulder her turns around TOO LATE.
Leia smashes her the hilt of her saber in his face as he turned to see who it was. Quickly follows up to it with a kick to the groin sending him to the ground**

That's for doing what you did to Yoghurt!

*ignites her lightsaber*

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:49:10 PM
*cloak resets his jaw and speeds for the foolish padawan. with a force enhanced knee he knocks the wind out of sandrock. as sandrock leans other he comes down on the back of his head with an elbow driving him to the ground and breaking his nose. cloak then picks him up and force kicks him in the right knee cap bending his leg comletely in the opposite direction and sending bones pokeing through his leg. as the jedi falls to the ground screaming in agony cloak leaves no room for recovery and with a force enhanced stomp comes down wth his foot onto sandrocks right hand smashing it*
Give up and i will spare the rest of your bones. it is noway a padawan can defeat the colonel of a sith army.

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:55:47 PM
Overconfidence is your weakness Cloak.

Banestone
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:56:16 PM
*Laughs maliciously as Leia tries to take revenge upon Mortis... and watches the other fights amusedly, lightsaber lit and held ready in his hands*

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:02:55 PM
*After recovering fromt the shattering blow and wiping one or two tears from his eyes, Gav puts his weight on his right foot as he stands and leaps into the air aiming an uppercut for Leia's chin, she dodges the blow however it was a dummy attack. Gav continues to rise into the air as he does he raises his knees somewhat, twists his hips and lands a powerful spinning kick to Leia's nose and instantaneously her lower face is showered by blood from the collision*

Huh, the plan to kill Yog worked well didn't it? And you are battling the particular Sith who masterminded it all, now a similar fate awaits you!

*As Leia reels from the blow, almost losing har balance, she arches backwards, Gav capitalises on the oppurtunity by placing his right foot into her gut, and then his left into her chest as though he was running up her. He then flicks his right footinfo the air further sharoly catching Leias jaw as he leaps from her chest into the air. As she stumbles back from the kick, gav flips 360 degrees in the air, as he does so reveals his LS, grips it firmly and as he lands to the floor drives it into the stunned Leia's temple, rendering her unconcious as she collapses on the floor*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:04:03 PM
**Leia walks away from Gav as he lies on the, turns around see's Banestone watching everyone** **Leia takes a moment quiet her mind, she feels the force calming her** She just watches on**

**Holding saber waiting for the siths next move**

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:05:22 PM
OOC: Whoops, double post...sorry!

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:05:36 PM
OOC: NO NO, Leia Solo, I'm here and I've posted!

Banestone
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:07:54 PM
OOC:
Hmm... could I please ask everyone to not use their sigs anymore, since it wasn't ever said... it'll make things move along faster and easier. Thanks, all!
/OOC

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:08:56 PM
I just read Yog's dead....my my only TSC will party about that. Yoghurt made fun of you all the way to his death....that was truly a talkcity way to kill a person...oh yes I forget: talkcity=TSC. Except for Gav, he at least tries....it's Itala that screws it.

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:18:46 PM
OOC: boricua i am tired of you. you always have something to say about TSC don't you. how bout shutting your mouth and saying something usefull. you know what i want a piece of you, so whenever cell is finish woth you i want whats left. i think that you are just jealous that we all follow itala. he keeps it real and he never jabs on and complains maybe if you learn that we wouldn't be looking to kill you everytime you turn around. now would you stop being so annoying for once and roleplay.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:22:04 PM
**Leia sits up...Gav's back is facing her..he thinks the jedi was knocked out...ooohh so wrong...she was just stunned by it** Leia swings her legs around Gavs kneck first crushing it with all her might...you can hear some vessels breaking** With a quick jerk ..she then lifts the sith backwards and flips him on his back behind her. She leaps up and jumps up to land hard on his chest, then backflips off of him**

So you want to dance!

( OOC: sorry typos)

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:27:44 PM
ITALA KEEPS IT REAL?!?!?!

That has got to be one of the most absurd comments I have ever heard!

Itala Marzullo
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:31:39 PM
OOC:

Itala Marzullo: swfans.net
Jen katrina: talk city
Darth bane: swfans.net
Lady vader: swfans.net
Darth rage: natportman.com
Darth Dyzm: Talk City but for one day only
Gav Mortis: banthatracks.com
Garrett Blade: IRL friend of Gav...
Live Wire: cc.net
Darth dark Cloak: talk city but moved to message boards completely
Lord Dagger: talk city
Lord Psychic: Crazy Ass Message Board
Fox609: Crazy Ass Message Board
Lordess Amber: x-files
Lodess Eris: Amber's cousin
Banestone: Crazy ass Message board
Xraks Chaos: Crazy Ass MEssage Board
Mystique Blue: Cloak's sister
Lordess Christine: most important girl in my life :)
Darth Pyrone: Friend IRL of Dyzm
Dark Nywtynd: friend of pyrone IRL
Darth Bethoris: ?????
Darth Mull: friend of gav and garrett IRL
Lady Deville: sister of banestone
Darth Herring: natportman.com
Darth Tholeum: natportman.com
Xanatos Etanial: swfans.net

sorry if I forgot anyone

That shows how ignnorant you are Boricua.

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:33:37 PM
My Cloak, such harsh words....I know the truth hurts but c'mon....I am most wanted jedi not by being nice....:evil:

And you know it's true....Killing someone in one post, that's heroic...Not really, no.

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:39:47 PM
I do enjoy a good dance! :)

*As leia lands, Gav arches his back and tucks his knees into his chest, with a quick flick of the hips Gav launches himself into the air as though he was avbout to land on his feet to stand. However he stays in the air and pushes his retracted legs into a powreful double mule kick to Leia's gut, leaving her breathless and she bends over in agony. As she does so, Gav lands to his feet and with the momentum of his movementum of his motion drives his elbow into her neck causing her to once again collapse face first on the floor. Gav stomps his right foot on her left shoulder, holding her to the floor simultaneously revealing a sai dagger from his robing, he grasps it and then hurls it at Leia, it pierces her right shoulder and passes all the way through it burying itself in the floor, holding Leia face first to the floor.*

Nrrghhhh!

*Gav cringes as he rearranges his joints in his neck with a twist and jerk rfom his hand. He then focuses on his grounded opponent, using the power of the Dark side he builds layers of energy under and around a large boulder, he wills it into the air and holds it high above Leia, he then releases his influence over the boulder, and watches it as it plummets to the ground, heading to squash the life out of the Jedi. Leia is held by a sai daggers through her shoulders to the floor, face first and is unable to see the huge boulder headed to kill her...*

JediKen
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:52:43 PM
jediken holds the bolder just inches before it reaches leia and force throws it back at gav :)

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:54:17 PM
:: Sneaks up behind Gav Mortis and grabs him by the neck, he pushes him back and speaks to his ear: "you know it's not nice to hit a lady, without she knowing." Boricua uses force push and sends the sith flying against and unexpecting Cloak. Boricua then takes control of the falling boulder with the force. He moves it near him and using force strength punches it, sending all the rubble and debris from the rock flying toward the two stunned sith ::

JediKen
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:55:53 PM
nice touch jb

Darth Cell
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:56:14 PM
master itala, you forgot me.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:03:11 PM
**Leia tries to smile**

Thanks JB and JediKen...you guys saved my life!

**Leia rolls over sits up...pulls the daggers out of her arm** AGGGH!! So much pain! **She pulls out come bacta and applies it to her wounds and covers them**

**takes a moment to meditate to help heal her pain and wounds**

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:05:48 PM
Just for the record, she attacked me first!

I was replying to her post...I'll reply to yours in a mo JB!

Lance Casey
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:06:10 PM
JB check your email.

JediKen
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:07:47 PM
JediKen removes his cloak and ignites his LS

gives it a twirl and stands next to leia as she meditates

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:11:04 PM
**Leia comes out of meditation*the pain is yet still there..but is block by painstopping techn.** She gets up and stands by JediKen**

Thanks for covering me...I should be fine now.

**Leia ignites her saber and also waits with the rest of the jedi**

Jace Darklighter
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:11:05 PM
:: Jace opens his eyes wide in astonishment ::

Master Yoghurt is.....dead?!

:: Jace grits his teeth, shrugs off his green cloak, and lets his padawan braid hang down to its full length. He unclips his lightsaber, ignites it, and with a sputter of blue light, the saber blade emanates to its full length. The Jedi stands in a defensive position, completely ready for the Sith. ::

Banestone
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:22:44 PM
*Banestone leers at the small huddle of Jedi and ignites a single lightclaw, flipping them off*

Bring it, you padawan wanna-be cadavers. :evil:

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:28:09 PM
*Shaking his head from the collision jumps up as he sees the huge boulder heading towards them, he summons energy from around him, all forms of energy, kinetic, heat, sound, etc. and transfers it to the palm of his hand, he changes the state of the energy to an electrical, powerful nature. The energy masses and forms a ball of electricity in his hand, the energy cracks through his body as he pulls him arm back sparks leave his arm and he then throws a lightning bolt at the bolders centre, splitting it in two, causing it to separate as the two smaller fragments gain distance from each other and collide with the floor on either side of the two Sith, throwing dust and debris into the air.*

Euurgghhh!

*Gav disapproves of the dust filled air. JB gets curious as he hears coughing and spluttering from the thick cloud of dust, he nears the cloud as it begins to settle and as he does a fist emerges from the cloud connecting with JB's chest with the power of a freight train and a crack is heard. JB is thrown back and hits the floor hard after which he begins to reel in pain from a broken sternum as a result of the force charged strike from gav.*

*As Leia recovers she stands at seeing JB being attacked and watches carefully as the dust cloud settles, as it does DDC is revealed, standing ready, but no Gav Mortis. As Leia looks around in confusement she is startled from a horrific cry*

Aarrrggghhhyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

*She looks up to see gav fall from high up in the air and he lands his right foot in her chest sending her flying into a nearby wall*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:29:44 PM
**Leia grins at Banestone**with her fellow jedi**

Oh..Banestone we must not forget our manners; company first!

**Leia stands ready**

(OOC: didn't see Gav response until now on editing!) BRB

JediKen
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:35:02 PM
jediken grabs gav and throws him across the room where he hits a wall so hard it shakes

he then helps leia to her feet and they close in on gav

Sephiroth ZERO
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:36:38 PM
::watches the battle closely somewhere far far away........

Banestone
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:41:32 PM
*Banestone snorts and uses the Force to shove Leia and Ken away from Gav*

Well... which one of you wants to test fate with me? Or how about both?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:48:16 PM
**Leia force runs to Banestone..leaps and flips over him**Taking her saber gives Banestone a mooncrescent slash to the back** The sabre burn runs across his back*Leia followsup with a roundshouse kick to the head sending him on the ground. the jedi leaps up..jumps on his chest then springs back off of him.**

Me..I guess!

Sephiroth ZERO
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:49:55 PM
How about you test your skills on a me? ::As Sephiroth draws his Mako Sword Holy light appears around him::

Banestone
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:07:39 AM
...I guess so!

*Banestone twitches his legs and flips up to his feet, only slightly noticing the burn in his back. The stomp to the chest did absolutely nothing, since his chest is reinforced inside with durasteel.

The Sith brings his lightsaber up, blocks another slash from Leia, and angrily forms a ball of Force Destruciotn and blasts it into one of her arms as she parries*

JediBoricua
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:09:20 AM
Out of curiosity...what are you Sephiroth ZERO?

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:14:37 AM
OOC: What about me?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:21:49 AM
**Leia rolls out of the way of the force blast**Leaps up to her feet** and force pushes Banestone into Gav that is standing behind him**Sending them flying into the wall behind them**

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 10:02:16 AM
*With difficulty, Gav pushes banestone off from on top off him after they both crash to the floor*

Excuse me Banestone, got work to do.

*Gav stands and keeps a close eye on the approaching Leia Solo, he swiftly brings his arm into the air and Leia cautiously jerks in hesitation as he does, he then delves deep into a pouch on his back and reveals three cylindrical pieces of metal and shortly, he constructs his bo and stands looking at Leia, smirking decievingly. She hesitates at his lack of aggression and suddenly she cries and falls to her knees as she feels a sharp pain in the back of her right thigh. She looks down at the front of her thigh and sees the tip of a sai dagger emerging from it as Gav had used the force to make it bury itself into her leg and passing straight through the bone.*

Hmph...

*Gav chuckles to himself as Leia struggles to take the blade out, blood oozing from the wound, she is unable to remove and unable to stand. Siezing the oppurtunity Gav runs to Leia, he spins and smacks one end of the bo in Leia's temple, she collapses from the blow face first, blood coming from the wound in her templa and her thigh. Gav leaps back a few yards to gain some distance, he stands ready*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2000, 11:43:22 AM
**Leia summons what little strength she has left due to the pain. Using the force, she was able to take out the dagger** She screams from a moment of pain. Quickly applies bacta from her pouch. While eyeing Gav, Leia struggles to get up. She is in tune with force. *

*She walks over to Gav who is holding his bo in defense. Leia strikes at the bo. Gav & Leia go at it back and forth in a frantic rate. Leia goes rt, gav follows, she fakes a left and severly cuts into Gav arm with her blade. He drops the bo in great pain and starts backing away from Leia stumbling into Banestone behind him.

**Leia seizes the moment and throws her lightsaber to a chandler above the two sith. Before they can realize it, the chandler comes crashing down on their bodies. Crystal and metal scards are falling everywhere. Several sharp pieces piercing their heads and bodies. The chandler had crashed on their bodies, pegging the sith w/the largest part of it causing breakage to their legs.

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:00:44 PM
*Gav reaches out through the force and feels every piece of glass and metal that is piercing him, there are too many to remove manually so, he stands and summons his bo to him, holds it like a javalin and under immense discomfort hurls it at Leia, the bo moves at resonable speed at the Jedi however she stands almost arrogantly as the blunt metal bo comes towards her. Gav loses his balance after the throw and falls due to the excrutiating pain in his legs. He watches Leia, ready to slice the bo in two as it nears however he had not finished yet. He look into the structure of the bo as it flies through the air, he sees the molecules at the head of the bo, motionless, he summons energy around him and begins to transmit it as heat to the molecules, as the molecules gain heat, they gain kinetic energy and begin vibrating...as the end of the bo gets hotter it glows red, then orange....the molecules are now moving more freely as the end of the bo quickly liquifies. Gav then takes control of the molecules movement as the bo neared Leia, he willed the molecules to form a sharp point at the end of the bo which was now glowing white with immense heat, the tip then solidified but was incredibly hot and with one last burst of will power Gav increased the speed of the bo by up to 15 times catching Leia off gaurd it pierced her chest with ease and passed through, incinerating her insides as it did*

Noooo! Arrrgghhhyaaaa!

*Leia screamed in terror as she witnessed the 6ft bo ripping through her heart and then passing out the other side, impaled into the ground behind her with a crack. The Jedi faslls to the floor after having her heart run through, she will die soon, unless she is assisted. Gav lying with exhaustion uses the force to begin removing the pieces of glass and metal inside him*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:03:07 PM
(OOC: Sorry for my spelling! Didn't check that is "chandelier" like in light, still not sure if that's right, but you get the idea)

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:09:17 PM
OOC: No worries...I was beginning to think "Poor Candler, what will Joey think after he finds out his room mate was destroyed after falling on two Sith!"

:lol:

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:36:10 PM
(OOC: Yep...lol sounded funny! Uh...thanks for practically killing me..mine if I just lay here awhile... on this post awhile..:lol: ) I guess you didn't like the light smashing you guys a bit..huh!) :lol:

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2000, 04:36:08 PM
Gav..

(OOC: Ok...first I read it and I was surprised at the post. But quite frankly guy...what the heck is with you?!!!
This crucifixion b/s has to go...the first w/daggers holding me face down to the ground as a boulder comes, then this new one! It's a little sick guy! If it was all that simple...I would have just taken your head off w/a saber NO?!!

Obviously...you are letting this little thing about killing Yoghurt and the fact you supposably master minded it go to your head. Well...I'm sure that will bite you in the butt in no time so...you'll see!

So..I just am not going to honor these kind of attacks anymore..it makes me sick!!

JediKen
Jul 31st, 2000, 06:57:59 PM
jediken approaches leia and places his hands over leia, using his strength in the force to heal leia's wounds.....

:p

JediKen
Jul 31st, 2000, 07:04:06 PM
ooc: thats what you can do when you don't take any damage :lol:

JediMaster Skywalker
Jul 31st, 2000, 08:29:41 PM
A figure enters dressed all in black with a black cloak....

a lighter saber ignights and the cloak floats off of him and lands in the corner.

JMS helps leia to her feet, you ok sis

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:18:19 PM
Master Skywalker? You have come to help the Jedi?

JediMaster Skywalker
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:21:23 PM
JMS turns to gav, i take it a little personal when you mess with my family.

the jedimaster raises gav in the air and throws him into a wall, and then he ignites his saber and approaches, lets see how you do against me

JediKen
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:22:59 PM
i have your back master.

JK ingites his light saber and stands back to back with the great jedi master

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:24:29 PM
OOC: I'm not even gonna dignify that outburst with a response Leia...end of battle.

Sith Kat
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:27:16 PM
OOC: But you already did, Gav. Too late! :lol:

Darth Havok
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:28:51 PM
OOC-Good posts Gav, really..

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:29:01 PM
Oops double post

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:29:18 PM
DAMN!

:lol:

JediKen
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:29:33 PM
DT, but of course,he stands with his brothers

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:33:11 PM
OOC: Havok, are you being sarcastic?

Darth Havok
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:39:38 PM
OOC- Ooops, forgot the *sarcasm* deally.. Yes, of course I was, still very creative though, you'd have to admit?:lol:

JediMaster Skywalker
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:40:41 PM
yes that is right jk i will stand with my jedi brothers, is that ok DT

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:43:39 PM
I stand with my Jedi brothers as well.

Welcome Master Skywalker.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:50:03 PM
Gav: In case you didn't get it...I meant the fight was over, guy. I'll give you this much, it was creative post: but if it was alloweed. Killing thing ya know!

By the way thanks...JediKen, DT and my dear brother, Luke! :)

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:57:21 PM
OOC: Why who killed you? Because I certainly didn't. I was just making the fight interesting and there was absolutely nothing wrong with stabbing a dagger through your shoulder, I really have no idea about your blithering on about a crucafixion is all about.

JediMaster Skywalker
Jul 31st, 2000, 09:59:28 PM
anytime sis ;)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2000, 10:04:02 PM
Dearest Brother:

Can you please private message me? Thank you!

(Thanks...returned private..message!)

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 31st, 2000, 10:18:22 PM
The fight's not quite over.

:: DT looks at Lei a on the ground and then at the Sith. DT calms himself and then reaches into the recesses of his mind, into the arcane knowledge he had learned, deep and dark secrets from artifacts others knew little about, the book he had found in Yoda's hut.

The appropriate Force power comes to mind and going deep inside the Force, he allows his mind to search out the very atoms of the atmossphere, seing thier movements with the Force. He gives them a nudge, putting Force energy into thier movements.

The movement centres on the air above his palm. He looks at it, concentrating. The air on his palm feels hotter. DT frowns, puzzling out the factors and the knowledge he used the last time he did this, a year ago.

The energies of the LIght Side pured into him as he willed himself to be more open to the Force, to become with the vast energy that is life, that surrounded everything, that defined them all. The power grew, he used it concentrate on the small part above his hand. Hotter the air got, hotter again until the oxygen was forced to react and burst into a tiny flame. The flame danced, going up his arm and down again, under total control as he redirected the Force energy necessary to do this.

Leia : What is he doing?
Luke : I... I dont know?

The flame began to turn and become a mini whirlwind, afoot high and dancing. The Jedi allowed it to float upwards and then took a martial stance, palms drawn back and cupped away from his chest. Gav notices this and he begins to try to break the jedi's concentration but it was too late... the energy was now in one place.... and now it was unable to be stopped....

FORCE FIRESTORM!!!

The Jedi snaps his palms out and gives a battle cry, the tiny whirlwind streaks out and becomes tornado of flames and superheated air, it rushes towards Gav who stares at his own doom coming, the wall of flame coming in, the spiral of heat. A scream is heard as the flames overtake the Sith, the blasting energies burnig to microns all in their path. A huge blazing trail of fire, starting point at DT and in a shape of a cone, burns on the ground. The roar of air being sucked into the Firestorm echoes around the place, the conflaguration feeds itself.

DT : GET OUT!

The Jedi run from the storm, uncaring of Gav's fate. The Jedi can sense Gav is somehow alive but in deep trouble as the storm is still consuming everything in it's cente. Turbogeek uses Force Speed to run as the fire touches a feul cell, that explodes in a huge detonation. The fire ball adds to to the already powerful storm, the heat shockwave consuming all in it's path. The Jedi barely find cover as the blast of flames passes them by::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 31st, 2000, 10:21:31 PM
:: Now the fight is over... for the moment. Not knowing if Gav survived the blast, they leave. Dt knows if Gav lived they will fight one day.....::

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 10:33:47 PM
You damn right our paths will cross DT