PDA

View Full Version : the death of the jedi designation master boricua

Darth Cell
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:29:36 PM
*darth cell finds a relatively unoccupied area of the battleground and waits on his mission-critical target*

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:32:36 PM
i got a question. You want my cells?

Fire Hazzard
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:32:38 PM
Are you stuck on THAT again Cell?

Darth Cell
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:34:03 PM
dreyas, you are not an organic life form. you do not have cells to gather.

Sandrock
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:35:39 PM
I do, but you ain't gettin em!

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:35:46 PM
OK I'm here.....just one thing, you can absorb my cells only if you beat me.

Seifer the Hunter
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:35:51 PM
how 'bout me? I am an expert in fire. read my stats by clicking on my ID Barcode.

Darth Cell
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:38:29 PM
agreed. I will absorb your cells upon defeating you.

10 posts per fighter.

judge: the lounge lizard

you are the more well known of us. I defer the first move to you. a first strike will not give me any significant advantage.

Seifer the Hunter
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:40:51 PM
darn...I wanted to fight him! lol - Come back later and you can share my fire abilities Cell MoFo.

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:42:24 PM
WTF??

Am I an ornery, bald, ex-marine, or do I have ANY other similarities to Mills Lane?

Why the hell am I reffing all these fights?

Okay...I'll do this one, too.

:: sigh ::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:46:00 PM
need help judging? I'll tell you what to do. End the 1 on 1 bullcrap!

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:52:46 PM
Agreed.

:: Boricua removes his cloak, revealing nothing special really, only a jedi master determined to win. For a long this droid has been challenging him and Boricua had never gotten the time to teach him a good old jedi lesson. But the time had arrived. JB send a force messaged to Cell ~~~Respect Time~~~ The jedi lowered his head and closed his eyes, he said a short prayer calling upon the force to guide him through this battle, to protect him and to give him strength. Closing both fist JB openend his eyes and look straight at his opponent...an aura of determination surrouded the jedi....::

::Swiftly Boricua began his approach. His opponent being a droid gave him some advantages and Boricua had to neutralize those...He ignited his LS and slouch just like a panther would do to hunt his prey...Walking slowly and sideways Boricua came closer to the sith...now only 10 ft away...slowly...slowly. Thunder filled the skies as Boricua engaged Force Speed, the sith not loosing track of him for a second. With a mad yell Boricua aim his LS and striked, missing by a mile and a half, a faint smile covered the droids face if that emotion was capable of being achieved by a robot. But using the gravity pull from the vertical blow Boricua slided (head first) going under Cell's legs. He stopped behind the droid, and scissor kicked him in the left knee sending him to the floor. JB then stoop up with his hands and took a defensive position ::

Darth Cell
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:06:05 PM
*darth cell augments extra power to his left knee, to resist falling to the floor completely. in an instant, he returns to his feet*

jedi designation master boricua, you seriously underestimate me if you believe I am merely a droid. do not forget that I am as organic as I am inorganic, and am quite skilled with the dark side. perhaps you are the one who does not offer proper respect.

*darth cell monitors boricua as he moves behind him. darth cell bends on a knee, kicking one up below his abdomen and ducking low, coiling his body into a spring of power. in a flash, he extends his right leg straight back into a mule kick. boricua narrowly dodges the powerful backwards strike, the air displaced by darth cell's leg causes him to brace against the wind. the jedi catches cell just behind the ankle and prepares do drive an elbow into the joint when darth cell springs off of his other leg, causing his body to spin around boricua's ankle-hold. darth cell's left leg smashes into boricua's face, causing his hold on the right ankle to be broken, and knocking the master off-balance. with his right leg free, cell drops his hands to the ground for support and wraps both legs around boricua's neck, and with a mighty flex of his back and legs, sends boricua flying over him in an inverted frankensteiner throw. as the jedi is thrown into the air, cell drops down, spins on the floor, recovers his feet, charges his antigravity web, and flies into the air after boricua. darth cell extends his right hand, and his palm splits open. from the palm, darth cell's lightsaber emerges, and he lights it, preparing to charge directly at the jedi.*

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:26:22 PM
:: Akwardly Boricua stands up. He has been bruised but nothing critical yet ::

"but you mistake Cell, you are a droid. You were made in a labe, unlike Darth Vader who was once a human and died almost a machine, but his mind was his. You have no father, no mother. You only have the dark side, which is your destructor, nothing more"

:: Noticing the sith has taken out his sword, Boricua does the same. Without hesitation Boricua strikes, first right then left. Blocked easily by the walking computer. Some diagonal blows, same efect. Boricua used force hold to tighten the grip on his weapon and lunged foward. The sith moved half his body to the left, barely missing the hot red blade. Using the sith hesitation to the best Boricua turn, kicking the robot in the place were the ribs would have been in a human. The organic part of Cell jumped as he was forced to gasp because of the blow. JB regained his footing and jumped, giving Cell a flying kick to the head, a loud clang was heard as the droid was forced to take a step backwards. After landing Boricua gave the sith a sweeping kick. As the sith fell Boricua forced move a sharp rock, placing it on the spot were Cell was going to land...DC scream as the sharp pebble severly punctuated the back of his organic neck ::

Darth Cell
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:47:25 PM
OOC: (boricua, darth cell isn't something like a borg from star trek. he's humanoid, with cells and small bits of machinery intermingled very closely, so that he looks natural. please research my character a little more carefully.)

*slowly, darth cell gets to his feet. he attempts to turn to look at boricua, but a stabbing pain gets his attention. with his right hand, cell reaches to the back of his neck and winces as he digs out the sharp rock. from the bleeding wound, a thick silver fluid mixes with the blood as millions of nanites begin to go to work on fixing the damage. furious, darth cell closes his eyes and breathes deeply, with shimmering waves of lighting running through his body with each breath. in an instant, his eyes snap open, and his body goes to work at full speed, slashing and attacking with his lightsaber*

DARTH CELL: HUAH!

*boricua's jedi master skills are brought to bear as he blocks and parries every move. however the jedi master is being pushed to his limits, and he is losing ground to the charging cell. darth cell brings an overhead chop down with his saber, which boricua easily blocks with his own saber. smiling, boricua reaches back with his other arm, ready to deliver a punch to cell's chest, but before the hand can strike, cell's superhuman reflexes allow him to move a hand underneath the clashed sabers, his power drive generating a powerful force push that takes boricua off his feet. as boricua falls to his back, he loses his saber as it clatters away several feet. boricua lays on the ground for a second, pondering his speed versus cell's. he decides to make a break for his saber. quickly boricua runs toward the weapon, but it is a move that darth cell is ready for. with a scream and a jet of smoke, darth cell's lightsaber shoots out of his palm like a missile. the saber grazes boricua slightly across the shoulder as it buries itself in the wall. boricua gets the message and stops short.*

DARTH CELL: you are strong, jedi designation master boricua. I will not underestimate you as many might. I will now employ the cells of ezekiel rage against you.

*darth cell drops into a low crouch and cups his hands, palms facing boricua. with an evil grin, darth cell pulls his hands close to his body, his mechanically-augmented muscles bulging with strength. cell's mouth opens, and his intimidating voice booms*

DARTH CELL: KAAAAA....

*the jedi designation master boricua is puzzled at first*

DARTH CELL: MEEEEE....

*a white fire begins to burn around darth cell as a small energy orb forms in his hands. boricua now realizes what is coming*

DARTH CELL: HAAAAA....

*the energy orb grows in size, as debris is kicked up around darth cell like the destructive wake of a tornado*

DARTH CELL: MEEEEE....

*at the last second, boricua calls up his force reserves, trying to provide some protection against the well-known energy wave that cell has stolen*

DARTH CELL: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

*darth cell extends his arms, and an enormous energy blast screams at boricua*

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:22:34 PM
OCC: I know that, but my character has no respect for you or TSC for that matter, so my descriptions are like that to fit how my character would feel.

:: They say life flashes you by in the instant before dying, but for in Boricua's case his jedi lessons filled his memory. He saw himself as a padawan being teached by Corran Horn and Master Yoda: "Energy attacks are unatural to a jedi, but once fully train you can learn how to block such attacks, how to use them for your advantage" No time to waste, JB got to work. Efficiently he joined his hands in meditation ~~~All migthy force, surround me, protect me. Take me like the mother you are and protect me in your arms. Block the evil from me~~~ A faint glow of light expelled from Boricua's pores, it surrounded him, the glow began to intensify, brighter, stronger, it continued until Boricua's body couldn't be seen...in the end there is only light....only light. The SAYJAN attack reached it target. It hitted the light and thunder ran throughout the battleground. The blast spread accross, and small puddles formed in it. The dark energy was dispersed...in the end there is only light....Boricua emerged unharmed, an aura of peace around him ::

"You see 'bot, your energy cannot hurt me"

:: Rejuvenated from the light side Boricua uses the Force to lift the sith off his feet. Boricua force calles his LS and approached the hovering sith ::

"I am jedi and I fight fair"

:: Boricua released the hold he had on the sith, and added some force push sending him down with some more speed than usual. His metallic feet cracked the floor. Cutting him no slack Boricua kicked him straight in the stomach. Once again his organic part was forced to cough, Boricua then force punched him in the nose, blood and oil splattering on his jedi robes. Igniting his LS, Boricua rolled 360 degrees and brought his saber with him. Cell tumbled to the floor as a horizontal line swolled in his belly ::

Darth Cell
Jul 30th, 2000, 11:48:24 PM
*darth cell curled into the fetal position from the painful lightsaber wound. slowly, boricua walked toward cell, his lightsaber held at the sith. darth cell breathed in jagged breaths as blood and nanites drenched his slowly healing wound*

DARTH CELL: s..so here lie your heralded...jedi traits? your compassion...your peace-loving n...nature?

*as boricua ponders darth cell's psychological warfare, the sith's artificial eyes transmit an electromagnetic signal outward. a receiver in his lightsaber reads the signal, the small rocket in it powers up again.*

DARTH CELL: st...strike me down and you will...be no better than those you wish to destroy. you will b...become what you fear.

*boricua hesitates, but raises his saber high*

BORICUA: you are a corruption of life, cell.

DARTH CELL: so be it, then.

*darth cell's eyes flash again, and his saber rocket leaps out of the wall, shooting back at boricua. as the jedi brings his blade down, cell's saber rocket flies through boricua's right hand, and the handle of his saber, cutting it in half. shocked by the pain, boricua drops the damaged saber and cradles his hand, giving the weakened darth cell time to strike*

DARTH CELL: take this!

*darth cell extends his left hand at boricua, and it detatches from the wrist, firing with a rocket engine and ripping off of his arm. the hand races at boricua, catching him by his throat and propelling him back against the brick wall, holding him there with a boost from the force. with his uninjured hand, boricua struggles to free himself from the choke hold. darth cell struggles to his knees, cradling his abdomen with his right hand, and looking at his now bloody left arm as the nanites try to slowly reconstruct the stump, which will take a very long time. breathing deeply, he looks again at the trapped boricua against the wall, and his eyes blink, transmitting the signal to his hand to detonate the small packets of torpex chemical explosive lodged in the bones. boricua's scream is drowned out by the booming blast, as the metallic fragments of his knuckles act as schrapnel, tearing into boricua's exposed flesh, and blowing a hole clean through the wall. boricua drops to the ground under the choking smoke, struggling for conciousness as he bleeds from wounds in his face, neck, and upper chest. darth cell sits unsteadily as his power reserve kicks into emergency mode, desperately trying to increase the rate of healing. the two combatants hardly move, instead staring wearily at each other from across the battleground, both sitting ducks for the moment*

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:00:23 AM
Uh...lets change this to 5 posts each, since they are relatively long and involved, not to mention that neither of you will be around after 10 :)

JediBoricua
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:06:17 AM
OCC: You can't damage my LS because it is covered with cortosis ore, a stone that makes LS blades turn off when they touch it (thank you thimothy Zahn). You did damaged my hand because to touch the hilt you must go through the skin.
Another thing, since we are both pretty @#%$ed up, how about we use or next reply to heal ourselves? Not completely heal, but to make it in such a way we can still fight.

:: Boricua slips into a healing trance, loosing all conciuness. To completely heal his body JB must remained over two days in a trance like this, but a few minutes under one will at least make him functional and battle ready. In matter of seconds Boricua was sound asleep, a smile crossed his face, he was having pleasant dreams. As all this happenend on his head, white and red blood cells were given an extra push by the force as they begin the healing process, all internal and external bleeding was stopped but the wounds were still swollen and were at risk of infection, the chemical burn on his face look very bad adn small metal parts were stucked to the skin all over his neck and face. At least JB was going to be able to stand, and he wasn't missing one hand like his opponent ::

Darth Cell
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:12:09 AM
TEMPORARY EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN_

DURATION: 10 MINUTES_

*darth cell's body goes limp as his artificial components go into diagnostic mode, leaving his organic body to go deep into meditation, saturating his body with the force. the force energy siphons straight into his power generators, amplifying the feedback and causing the power to increase noticably. a metallic husk begins to form over the stump of cell's arm as nanite production skyrockets, going to work repairing the mechanical superstructure of the hand while other nanites group embryotic cells in concentration, injecting them with growth hormones to speed up the reproduction. flying overhead is cell's lightsaber, automated on sentry and protection duty until cell's sentience is restored*

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:19:16 AM
:: Walks around, prodding the contestants with a stick ::

JediBoricua
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:27:17 AM
Ouch LL that hurt!

So what do you say Cell, we make the next move our last one?

Darth Cell
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:32:09 AM
agreed

OOC: (this is a great fight, man!)

JediBoricua
Jul 31st, 2000, 01:35:03 AM
OCC: What did you expect, your fighting with me ;)

:: Images of his training, of his more happier times filled Boricua's mind, not only healing his body but also his fighting spirit. The healing was over, it was mighty impressive what the force could do, 10 minutes ago JB could hardly move, now, although painfully, he could walk and even fight. But he knew his opponent could also battle, it was now obvious this was going to end with some fireworks, and Boricua enjoys Fireworks ::

:: Unclipping his LS from his belt Boricua went for the kill. Mentally focused on destroying this creation of evil, this absurd excuse for a human, this sith. The intesity of the duel was witnessed by JB's wet clothes soaked in sweat and blood. But the look of his face gave was still very much alive, very much active, very much deadly. The cold stare sent a chill through the Cell's organic parts, he would have gotten goosebumps if he'd had hair. Boricua grabbed his LS with both hands, the right one stung as he applied pressure to the golden hilt of the weapon, his left thumb gave life to the mighty red blade ::

"Sith we will end this like Obi Wan and Darth Maul did it"

:: Boricua sommersaulted, his LS arriving first meeting with Cell's own LS, the sparks emited by both blades showed it wasn't a happy meeting either. Boricua landed barely 2 feet away from the sith as he readjusted his LS for another blow. This time Boricue added some force strenght to the mix, his muscles grew, his strenght increased, so did his speed. Darth Cell struggled to counter but somehow he did. Both blades locked spitting angry sparks and bone chilling sounds. Boricua kept drawing energy from the force and inch by inch Cell started loosing his grip and footing. With one final effort and push the jedi master overwhelmed the sith, he was forced to step backwards as he mechanical superiors arms struggled to keep balance. Swiftly Boriuca did a 180 turn, kicking the sith in his already bruised stomach...his mouth filled with blood as the pressure from the attack found it's way out.... Landing with his back to the sith, Boricua backflipped over his tumbling body. Controlling his fall with the force boricua kicked with both legs the back of the sith. The negative momemtum created by the second air attack dissoriented the sith even more. ONce in the ground Boricua, without hessitation Boricua stabbed his red blade through Cell's left thigh, the blade dissapeared and the reapeared on Cell's front side. Slowly and painfully Boricua moved the blade down until it touched the knee...A scream of pain and mercy erupted from Cell's mouth as he fell to the ground overtaken by the pain ::

Darth Cell
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:49:54 AM
OOC: (exactly HOW did your saber get back on your belt?)

*boricua's attack severs a main servo in the back of darth cell's leg. darth cell begins to fall back on his ruined knee, but before he hits the ground, he taps into the force, powering his antigravity web, and manages to keep his body buoyant in the air, hovering inches above the ground, the injured leg dripping a slow stream of red and silver and twitching with the residual pain. slowly, cell turns to face boricua*

DARTH CELL: now we write the final chapter.

*darth cell twirls his lightsaber in his hand, pulling back into a defensive stance. boricua waits, and then strikes. the combatants clash blades at amazing speeds, blue and red flashing rhythmically in the coruscant sunset. boricua makes a quick spin with his body, arcing his saber to hit cell's midsection. cell responds by increasing distance between boricua. the jedi master flings his free hand outward, throwing cell with a wave of raw force energy. out of control for a moment, cell controls his orientation, using his good leg to spring off of a wall, and setting his antigravity web to wide open setting, goes into a full horizontal dive at boricua, swinging an underhanded axe strike with his saber. boricua cannot fully counter cell's lower center of gravity attack, and is thrown off his feet. however, boricua grabs onto cell's ankle as he attempts to hover away, and begins pulling him back to the ground, and holds his saber straight out at cell's torso as he tugs. cell, trying to break away, also holds his saber straight out at boricua's chest. both combatants are locked in the deadly tug of war, with hot plasma inches from their bodies. boricua struggles to reach the thumb control to change his saber length. millimeters of ground take minutes to conquer, as boricua must also put monumental focus into resisting cell's antigravity propulsion. cell has no luxury of length control on his saber, and he dumps nearly all of his power reserve into his propulsion, causing a column of dust to be kicked up as he strains against boricua's strength. minutes upon minutes pass, as sweat streams off of both combatants. cell seems to be beaten, when he has an ingenius idea: to attach the back end of his saber to his cellular probe. with a shaking hand, cell edges the butt of his saber toward his palm, being careful to keep the distance between boricua in check. the jedi re-adjusts his grip on cell's ankle, to the sith's horror. now his saber is perilously close, the heat beginning to cook his skin. gritting against the pain, cell maneuvers the end of his saber against his palm, and the skin opens up to reveal the probe interface. boricua is nearly to the length control. cell uses his thumb and forefinger to delicately screw the back end of the saber onto the interface of the cellular probe. it takes nearly a minute for one full turn, every flexing of a finger is an exercise in patience and control. darth cell's thumb slips slightly, and the saber nearly falls. the sith grits his teeth in determination, slowly breathing out as he taps into the force to give him more focus. with the force guiding him, cell uses every fiber of himself to steady the saber, and slowly, very slowly, begin to turn again. boricua's thumbnail is nearly to the length knob. the sweat in the jedi's palm causes the saber to slide in the smallest of increments. boricua struggles to touch the knob, and finally his thumbnail catches a spoke on the wheel. he is only able to turn the saber in an infintesimal (sp) increment, causing the saber to elongate half a centimeter, and not a bit more. cell yells out loud as the tip of the plasma begins to stick into his chest. the pain nearly causes him to lose focus, but he returns, despite the pain, to screwing his saber into place. another turn, this one a little easier than before, but not by much. every move is a calculated risk. boricua manages another turn on the wheel, and cell's vision dims slightly as one of the auxilliary power cells is slightly damaged. his antigravity web weakens slightly, but cell strains to keep it online. he sinks a half inch toward the ground, but rises again with monumental effort. the two fighters now lock their stares into each other's eyes. cell stares into boricua's brown and determined eyes, and boricua returns the favor, gazing into cell's red and black visual matrix. cell's breathing goes in, comes out, goes in, comes out, as he fights to maintain control, and rise above the constant pain just under his skin. his saber is nearly locked into place when boricua manages to turn the knob in another slight increment. the pain causes cell's arm to spasm slightly, and cell cries out just to tighten his grip on the saber, not allowing it to unscrew in the least bit. cell bites on his lip until it bleeds, resuming his task at hand. boricua moves again for the control knob, and as he thrusts the blade in another fraction of a centimeter, cell hears a c-click, just before he screams in pain. his saber is locked in! at last, cell turns again to boricua, and attempts to fire his cellular probe attachment out to spear boricua. to his horror, the servos controlling his right hand cellular probe are not functioning, cut off to support his antigravity web. cell's eyes close slightly as he struggles for another option. slowly, he begins to pull the saber out of his palm, guiding the cellular extractor cable out also. it is painfully slow, but it is working. cell's saber begins to inch toward boricua. the jedi sees the approaching blade, and redoubles his efforts to extend his own saber's length. he thumbs at the knob, but misses. he tries again, but the sweat in his hand causes the saber to rotate in his palm. cell notices the break in momentum and begins pulling more tubing out of his palm. cell's saber finally reaches boricua's chest, searing away a hole in his robe. boricua's teeth clench as he digs his nails into cell's ankle, now under the same desperation. cell pulls again, and the saber goes in and breaks the skin. boricua responds and manages to turn the knob again. cell coughs, and a trickle of blood comes out. with a herculean second effort, he tugs again at the cable, and more than usual comes out. cell's saber sticks a full two inches into boricua's chest. boricua's empty hand spasms in pain as he struggles to gain leverage, using his hand to search for something to anchor to. slowly but surely, cell begins to drive the saber into boricua, inches seeming like miles. the saber begins to pierce the jedi's lung. with undying determination, boricua thumbs the control again, and the saber causes cell's other hand to lose power. his arm falls to his side, unmoving. boricua smiles, but his breaths are becoming gasps as he inhales superheated air. cell manages one more turn, and the focus in boricua's eyes begins to waver. cell holds his position, and boricua's saber hand begins to shake. slowly, it falls, dropping the saber and going limp by his side. boricua stares glassy-eyed at cell, who gently presses the saber into boricua's chest until the jedi succumbs and slumps over into a coma from the nearly fatal strike*

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 03:18:48 AM
Um...I think I need a second opinion on this one.

DT, can you tell me what you think on this fight?

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 31st, 2000, 03:38:46 AM
Reading now

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 04:10:19 AM
Well...I can't speak for TG, but I'm gonna give this one to Darth Cell by the closest of margins. This is one of the longest-post fights I've seen, and very well written, but I think that the last post is what does it. Also, I know that Jedi can dissipate Sith energy attacks, but I found that Boricua did that a little too easily...and that kinda miffed me.

TG...I want your input ASAP, cause I don't think I should judge this alone.

JediBoricua
Jul 31st, 2000, 11:16:38 AM
here are my cells dude.

Darth Cell
Jul 31st, 2000, 12:30:11 PM
*slowly and wearily, darth cell deactivates his saber, slumping just above jedi designation master boricua. the sith's heavy breathing is the only audible noise. he slowly turns to face his unconcious adversary, and true to the original conditions of the fight, places his hand on boricua's throat. his palm opens up and his cellular extractor digs underneath the skin, taking the formidable jedi's cells so that darth cell may improve himself. getting what he needs, the cellular extractor returns to his palm. exhausted beyond control, darth cell manages to hover away for a few yards, but collapses with tiredness*