PDA

View Full Version : :: Transmission to RSO::

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:32:42 AM
:: After seeing the message that Venom sent to the Jedi, he does some investigating and also asome illicit slicing, making the holo networks dance to his tune. All messages leave traces, some better, some worse. This message was extremely good and ended at a fake transponder point.

Not good.

He wonders what next.

Once, Lounge Lizard was a Jedi. Was it possible to find Mara by searching for Lounge Lizard?

It was worth a try. He concentrated, relaxed into the Force, seeking Lizard by the Force.

He could feel Lizard in the Force, Dark and glowering, but the others near him.... there was one that was simply repelling! Wh in the Force was that????

Before the question could be answered, DT could feel the sense the connecion slipping, still with no sense of location. Before it was too late, DT send a message via the Force...

"Release her now - I will take her place..."

As the connection slips, DT can sense their surprise::

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:38:01 AM
DT that is not the answer to this!

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:42:04 AM
Yes it is. The Force will be my guide in this

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:44:59 AM
I am telling you! We can get her back another way! There is no use to lose you!!!

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:47:42 AM
Ah...interesting. How very noble of you. The great Jedi offering himself up to me. What makes a padawan worth sacrificing a master? Why do you want her back so badly?

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:49:37 AM
As I said, I would offer myself in exchange.

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:51:03 AM
I am not gonna let you do that DT!

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:53:08 AM
Ah, this insubordination is delightful to watch.

Turbogeek...give me 2 hours to consider this.

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:54:23 AM
Do not interfere Stone. I must do this

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:00:47 AM
I am gonna step in here! DT I am telling you as a JEDI Dont do this!!!!

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:03:59 AM
:: A holonet message comes to Turbogeek ::

I've made my decision. Mara is mature enough here to decide for herself.

:: A weary-looking Mara walks to the viewscreen ::

So Mara, what do you want to do? Do you want to leave? Or do you want to stay here with me?

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:04:43 AM
And as a Jedi, this is something I must do

Jedah Lynch
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:07:52 AM
Transmissions in the night are always the most intresting.

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:15:10 AM
I will not let you do this DT!

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:19:20 AM
You cant stop me. It is destiny

Atreyu
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:20:11 AM
Hmmm - unexpected this is ...

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:23:25 AM
No it is not Destiny! I am gonna stop you weather you want to or not! Now you are not giving your-self up! I am telling you NOW DT!!!

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:33:57 AM
You dont know I do this. You will NOT stop me

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:37:32 AM
I have found away to get her back! Dont do this!

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:43:25 AM
Dont interfere. I know what I am doing Stone

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:47:48 AM
::Mara raises her eyebrow and looks at the screen for a moment then flashes a smile::

You truly are the bravest man I have ever met Darth Turbogeek. Your concern is appreciated, but wholly unnecessary. I have endured far worse pain than these Sith can inflict upon me. I will remain as I have always been... strong until the bitter end.

::Mara turns around and takes a deep breath. Lifting her head slightly she walks back to her seat::

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:53:09 AM
:: LL scowls slightly ::

You have your answer.

:: Before the screen turns off, DT can see LL whirl around angrily toward Mara's seat ::

LL: INCREASE THE DOSAGE!

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:53:59 AM
:: A slow nod from the Jedi is the only reply.

DT looks at the wall, unfocused. He makes his decision and gets up.

"Flight deck, make my ship ready. I have somewhere to go"

Indeed he did. ::

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:56:27 AM
Wait DT! I am coming with you!

Rama Sha
Aug 3rd, 2000, 04:25:30 AM
:: A Transmisson comes up on LL viewscreen. And Rama appears calmly sitting in a chair. ::

Hello Mr Lizard. I have been mointering your transmissions. A very bold move letting Mara chosse. But would you have really let her go. You know that she is more important, and DT would have just been killed. Still you offered. I bow to your guts LL, a very risky move indeeed.

Has she talked yet?

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 05:24:09 AM
:: DT turns to Stone

DT : Dont even think about it.

He walks to his ship alone and takes off alone. A rare smile comes to his lips as he works the controls, looking at a nav map, knowing now what he was up against, plotting what to do next::

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 05:33:29 AM
:: A message goes to DT's ship

I am coming with you! Your not gonna go alone!

:: Stone readys his ship to follow DT's....

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 3rd, 2000, 05:38:40 AM
:: Ignoring the message, DT's ship jumps to hyperspace. He grins as he mives inside the Yalsalamir's influence, the creatues on nutrient frames and cutting him off from the Force.

Unable to be tracked, especially after making dropping out of hyperspace and making a course change, DT plans out what to do next::

Jedi Stone
Aug 3rd, 2000, 06:50:33 AM
:: Stone standing where DT took off....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 10:05:20 AM
It was a risk that had to be taken...I had to see how far her conditioning had progressed...which sufficely to say, is not as far along as I intended.

Rama Sha
Aug 3rd, 2000, 05:58:22 PM
Seems she has selective Amnesia.......a Jedi Padawan would never have that much Stama.

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 3rd, 2000, 08:35:59 PM
stone there is nothing we can do now, perhaps DT has a plan, perhaps not....this is his destiny, the force will guide and protect him....

good luck DT, and may the force be with you

i wish i knew where you were mara

:: luke returns to his quarters

Spadix From HPC
Aug 3rd, 2000, 08:48:38 PM
::Spadix sends a Transmission to LL:: Is this REALY nessicary Master? Must you inflict so much pain on her? there could be anougher way... a less harmful way...

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 4th, 2000, 01:13:03 AM
Would you rather me use razor wire, car batteries, and leeches?

At least this way, she will not be physically harmed.

SAURRON
Aug 4th, 2000, 02:17:48 AM
Saurron telepathically contacts LL through the Force LL I have a way of hurting her with out any ....permanent effects.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 4th, 2000, 02:26:30 AM
It had better have its effect. I don't want to hurt her just for the sake of hurting her.

SAURRON
Aug 4th, 2000, 04:28:19 AM
Oh it does but the body heals just fine Saurron sends the transmission via Sith encryption...