PDA

View Full Version : Lounge Lizard! and RSO!!!

Jedi Stone
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:59:56 PM
What is it I must do to get Jade back!?!?!

Darth Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:02:04 AM
Your do know your not getting your head back, right? Deadman.

Spadix From HPC
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:06:48 AM
we.. still have mara? ok.. m/b I should start clueing in some time soon... Ah, but that just wouldn't be the *me* thing to do... lol.

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:11:46 AM
Havok, Im in spirit form!

OOC: Im coming back as we speak...

Lance Casey
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:16:30 AM
Dead is dead. There is no coming back.

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:19:58 AM
Well then why isent Yog being bothered Lance?!? *ass hole*

Lance Casey
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:23:40 AM
Cuase Yog ain't a pompous jackass like you.

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:36:36 AM
Lance, I see no reason for you to even be in this coforsation! Your not invited so please leave!!!

Spadix From HPC
Aug 20th, 2000, 01:49:45 AM
yoyo! what brought on THIS fight? lol.

videl1999
Aug 20th, 2000, 01:55:02 AM
hehe...the usual of course, too much testostrone on the battleground....hehe.....

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 20th, 2000, 01:56:23 AM
Patience...Jedi.

Jade will be returned to you soon, in a slightly "used" condition :lol:

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:08:21 AM
LL, I will tear your heart out and shove it down your throat if Jade is harmed....

videl1999
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:09:44 AM
hehe...I wouldn't do that if I were you, Stone....

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:16:32 AM
WELL THEN RUN VIDEL AS YOU SHOW FEAR IN YOUR EYES! I DONT CARE FOR HOW OUT MATCHED I AM! anyone can beat someone if they concentrate!!!

videl1999
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:20:51 AM
Stone, you are such an idiot...if you actually knew me, you would know I fear nothing especially you dumbass....I'm just telling you that threatening LL isn't a good idea, unless you wish to die again.......

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:23:56 AM
Stone...I would like to make a grandiose speech about how powerful I am, and how powerful you are not...but I will be sufficiently curt.

You are no match for me.

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:24:06 AM
Videl, *Kiss ass*

videl1999
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:28:20 AM
*grabs Stone by the neck and knees him in the groin* when do you ever shut up?*drops Stone* Stone,you need to learn not to mess with me,I would have no remorse after killing you....and I probably would be doing this board a favor by ending your life again......

Jedah Lynch
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:29:12 AM
Actually Stone by the time LL was done with you or most any Jedi your head would be rather up your ass where your body would be twisted into a pretzel like state.

And that's if your lucky.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:29:55 AM
Actually...Videl is a good source to listen to. She has gone head-to-head against me in battle, and knows exactly what I can do.

videl1999
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:38:19 AM
yeah, so I know what I'm talking about unlike you, Stone.....you still haven't seen what LL or I'm capable of doing,so shut the hell up....

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:42:01 AM
DO YOU PEOPLE FEAR THIS LIZARD!!!!! HE IS NOTHING! (not that I dont respect him) BUT COME ON! DO YOU ACTUALLY MEAN TO TELL ME THAT HE STRIKES FEAR IN YOUR EYES! and tell me one thing Videl! HOW CAN YOU HIT A SPIRIT?!?

RHJediKnight
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:48:56 AM
Stone, stop. This is not the way a Jedi behaves. Would you really go against the Jedi Code you yourself so strongly believe in? Come on now, let's stop this madness, before something bad happens....

videl1999
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:54:31 AM
*uses Saiyajin telepathy to talk to LL "God, he's such a baka, ne? I'm thinking you should show him what you can do soon. I'd fight him but my time is almost up. But somebody needs to put him out of his misery, he's making a fool out of himself."*

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 02:56:10 AM
:: calms down ::

Okay :) BUT! LL im getting Jade back! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER....

videl1999
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:00:35 AM
bakame Stone....well I must be going....komban wa,minna.....
*Videl teleports out of forum*

RHJediKnight
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:01:50 AM
Thank you, Stone. Now, what do you say we ditch these losers and get a drink at Yog's Bar?

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:07:17 AM
That sounds good :) I'll meet you there :) I have a small thing to take care of :)

Darth Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:24:54 AM
<blockquote type=cite><blockquote><hr>
im getting Jade back! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.... -stone [/quote]</blockquote>

OOC - Let me clarify again.. You have no head.. You have no soul/spirit.. You made no post concerning going to a spitit realm, as if you could, I enslaved your soul to the darkside, so when you get out of that. Then and only then, will you return, IMO.. You asked me to kill you. I did.. Now deal with it..

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:39:04 AM
Havok! I asked you to kill me because I thought it would balance out my character! I guess I was wrong :( and Im sorry if I made the mistake! But I'll post my return soon :)

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:47:08 AM
I have never been impressed by Videl's posturing. Nor am I impressed with her so called fighting skill. If Stone was alive, I have no doubt he would rip her to pieces. I defeated her and I am not a Jedi or a true Sith, but am Imperial

Of course, there is no doubt LL would not pause or raise a sweat defeating Stone.

I very much think both Videl and Stone are out of thier class against players like LL or Havok.

Hello all.

Darth Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:50:02 AM
OOC- Heya LFB, been a while, and thanks for the compliment..

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:52:38 AM
Good evening to you too Lord Havok. I see much has changed lately

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:56:59 AM
So LFB I have herd much about you...

Darth Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 04:35:05 AM
And a good evening to you Lord Fire Blade..

Much has changed, and not for the better in my opinion..

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 20th, 2000, 04:47:50 AM
Oh? Would you care to explain to me Lord Havok? Is there problems?

Darth Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 05:14:39 AM
Humm, where to begin..::scratches chin..::

To put it simply.. Too many FOOLS been wandering around here lately, disturbing the battlegrounds. But such is expected, I suppose I shouldn't even let it bother me.. Maybe I just need to go kill something, that always helps releave stress..*sighs....

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 20th, 2000, 05:25:36 AM
One of the reasons I remain basically independant. I have not seen a group that really defines what i think Sith or Jedi are supposed to be.

That said, there is a group finally that is making some sense. Is it true the Sith groups are allied?

Enraged Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 05:34:55 AM
If you don't mind me asking, what group is catching your interest?

It is true.

I suppose you have not heard that a Dark Axis has been formed from the more respected Sith of the galaxy..
It basically has members from the Rogues Sith Order, Sith Empire, Royales Order of Sith, and the addition of The Sith Order.(formerly know as most of The Sith Council)

OOC Edit~was fooling around with new account names..Doh'

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 20th, 2000, 05:48:22 AM
The RSO. I dont know how you did it, but you have a line up all can respect.

Dark Axis... there is a good name. And a good line up.
It is a pity the Sith cant truly come together, but this is a start

Rama Sha
Aug 20th, 2000, 06:16:50 AM
:: Now knows why Movie stars throw such a fit over billing. ::

Darth Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 06:31:17 AM
Well to help you understand how it came about, I believe it was introduced from the constant bickering between the Sith, and there problems with a select few members of the Sith Council..

An alliance was formed first with the Sith Empire, and the Rogues, and ROS… The members of the now Sith Order, over through there leader, and assumed control, which was abruptly turned around on them, so they fled from his rule, and formed there own group, which became a part of the Dark Axis..

The Axis is filled with the most powerful Sith around, and is a force to be reckoned with.. Though none have felt its full fury yet, the time will come when the Sith will consume the entire galaxy and the Dark Axis will rein supreme. :: grins evilly..::

So it is more then a start, and the Jedi should fear the full extent of the Axis’s power, and know it is a force not to be taken lightly..

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 20th, 2000, 06:35:01 AM
Well......

Interesting, I never thought it would happen

Darth Havok
Aug 20th, 2000, 06:39:25 AM
Very interesting....

Sure caught me by surprise..:evil:

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 20th, 2000, 06:44:51 AM
I bet it did.....

Jedi Stone
Aug 20th, 2000, 09:57:59 AM
I dont get it! The so called "Axis" does not scare me! It only impresses me that the SITH have finnaly formed a ONE group together and they now dont have to worry about each other...only the Jedi (Not that I dont care) But...The Axis is a powerful force and I would not wanna go against it...but I will if I must! But seeing as the SITH GROUPS have allied I am fully impressed and the Axis has my respect......

videl1999
Aug 21st, 2000, 01:20:54 PM
<I have never been impressed by Videl's posturing. Nor am I impressed with her so called fighting skill. If Stone was alive, I have no doubt he would rip her to pieces. I defeated her and I am not a Jedi or a true Sith, but am Imperial

Of course, there is no doubt LL would not pause or raise a sweat defeating Stone.

I very much think both Videl and Stone are out of thier class against players like LL or Havok.>

Defeated me? I left due to the fact that I was grounded, you did not defeat me....and Stone is nowhere near my ki level, I can keep up with LL, and Stone was killed by Havok(not offense Havok)I have defeated Havok, he didn't even manage to hurt me.....so for a person who only shows up every few months, you don't seem to know all that much, LFB......but for now I have to get to class........ja ne, minna....*Videl teleports out of forum*

Spadix From HPC
Aug 22nd, 2000, 01:34:45 PM
lol. whoa... Stone... Vs... Videl? *falls down laughing* Gomen Nasai. But Videl came a couple of months after I got here(hehe... The runt post. Is all I have to say ^^; ) & she IS a good fighter. Some of her battles w/LL... Um... Confusing, yes, but show a good RPing & the sort. lol. ^^; & Rama, what the fork(Oooooo... shiny objects... ^.*[blame it on getting up at 6:30am...]) was you post about? comon, it's been along day... don't confuse me anymore than I am... *Grumbles*

videl1999
Aug 22nd, 2000, 04:16:23 PM
hehe...I remember the runt thread....thanks for the support, Spadix.....it seems too many ppl don't know what I did when I got here and how I fight, but that's my mother's fault for grounding me, so I can't really do anything about it....if I had the time, I would fight more often, but once again my mother is the cause of that....damn parents.......

Spadix From HPC
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:19:15 PM
^^; yup, you where the second Female Saiyjin on this MB. HOw could I forget? I was the first ^^; lol. Ah... the memories... you guys all picking on me... lol.

Darth Havok
Aug 22nd, 2000, 07:22:57 PM
Videl- All facts I might add....

First - No offense taken..

Second - I was a disciple when I fought you. My second or third spar, ever….

Third - I let you win, and you know it….

Forth – Going Super Saiyajin on me didn’t encourage me to fight you any further…

Fifth - If you’d like to continue to say you’ve defeated me, then I suggest you prove it, now, and not live in the past. For I doubt you would survive without going “ssj4” or something on me…:evil:

Lord Fire Blade
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:55:51 PM
You were headed for certain defeat against me in the tournament. I'm still not impressed with and never were.

Spadix From HPC
Aug 23rd, 2000, 01:01:51 PM
lol. Ah, but the memories... man... almsot a year... wow... December sometime... man... thats hard to belive...

videl1999
Aug 23rd, 2000, 01:15:49 PM
let me win my ass, Havok....during about that time you were defeated by several ppl(and being new has nothing to do with it, by my third spar, I fought LL to a draw, so being new has nothing to do with it) and contrary to what you believe I did go easy on you like I do with all new ppl(ex:when I fought Liam, I went really easy on him since he was new) and LFB, I also wasn't fighting seriously with you either, if you remember correctly I never used any ki or powered up at anytime....so both of you need to get your heads out of your asses and stop it with this I let you win or I'm better than you business, you're just making yourselves look foolish...did you ever stop and think why I was promoted so quickly from apprentice to Lord in only 3 months and ever think maybe there's probably a reason for that? I'm really getting sick of this I'm better than you crap, as far I'm concerned you have never and never will defeat me in battle.....so why don't you both shut up, huh?

videl1999
Aug 23rd, 2000, 03:01:11 PM
okay since I find this so annoying here's the links to my fight with Havok and with LFB:
Havok:http://pub4.ezboard.com/fsithempire76244sithtrainingground.showMessage?top icID=168.topic
and LFB: http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=195 6.topic

keep in mind this is far below how I normally fight since Havok was new then, and in the tournement no ki was allowed and I hadn't yet used the more powerful attacks I had planned on using......well I must be going for now...class.....ja ne, minna....*Videl teleports out of forum*

Darth Eve
Aug 23rd, 2000, 03:41:23 PM
Hey I have an idea...

Why don't you all walk the walk, instead of talking the talk. The past is the past. Rather than ego-booming, why don't you settle it with a duel.

Just a friendly suggestion... or we can keep on with these tiring threads that mean nothing in the scheme of things around here.

videl1999
Aug 23rd, 2000, 04:07:14 PM
if I had the time, I would, but since I've been grounded my online time has been limited severly...about the only time I have for battling is on Fri and Sat nights, Havok and LFB generally aren't around then....but if you wish boys, if you start a thread on one of those nights, then I will fight you both again.......

Spadix From HPC
Aug 23rd, 2000, 05:45:04 PM
Oi! If you fight them Videl, then ya know that I'm on your side! ^^;

Darth Havok
Aug 23rd, 2000, 10:27:40 PM
You don't want to exchange resumes Videl, trust me...

::Grins at Eve..:: That’s a fine idea. She does seem to be living in the past. And how she used to fight, she says. Which I've never seen any real change in her fighting style in the slightest.. She has been gone for sometime, and I'm sure old habits die hard..:evil:

As for you gaining your lordship, so quickly. Nothing really to boast about unless you can back yourself with some action.. Mine was attained with endeavors, and hardships, and I am proud of the fact that I can say I earned it...

I feel it would be a waste of time, and effort to make you look foolish, but if you insist, it’d be my pleasure tenderizing your over confident mind, and body…

And another thing Videl.. Fights can last days, weeks, irl, just because you have to go, or are not around, doesn't mean you can't pick up the thread when you make it back around. Time can stand still here...

videl1999
Aug 24th, 2000, 04:22:31 PM
what makes you think I didn't earn my title? let me see how did I earn mine again? oh yeah, I died in battle after a fight with LL, a fight I could have easily have left but I chose to stay and died bravely as a Saiyajin should.....I also fought every hi ranking fighter I could several times, Mara, Bromine, LL, JB, Yog, Lynch ....and considering you weren't around for any of that I guess you wouldn't know.....in fact I fought in four fights before I even joined the empire, so don't tell me that I didn't earn my title as Lord, Havok.....so now do you understand why I say what I do about how I fight or do you still consider yourself all mighty Lord Havok? personally I couldn't care less if you fought me again or not, I just wanted I chance to defeat so you wouldn't speak to me like you do, you need to understand that even though you may be the same rank as me that doesn't mean you are even close to my experience level in fighting...besides I've been fighting my entire life, and have been trained in many forms of combat....but if you wish to be a wuss, then don't fight me.......but that tells everyone that you're afraid, do you want to be known as a wuss, Havok?
well ja ne for now....gtg,.....*laughs briefly and teleports of forum*

Darth Havok
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:02:41 AM
If you died, what in the frell are you still doing here?:lol: (had too)

I’ve also meet with many of the names you spoke, but on a more recent occasion…. (and I would know, I was lurking just about the time you joined, just a little after actually)

As I could care less in meeting you on the field of battle, and that’s Dark Lord to you missy…

More experience, fighting entire life, trained in many forms of combat, blah blah blah.. Living in the past you are… If you wish soon become a Sith Master, then I’d suggest you make action of it, instead of residing upon your past accomplishments.. Oh but wait, I never see any respectable Jedi answer any of your challenges… Humm, gonna be in for the long haul..

Wuss? HA! If that ain’t the worst insult I’ve heard in my time, better try a bit harder if your trying to hit home with me.. I could care less what you think of me, and everyone can think what they will…. For I wouldn’t call you out to battle, you are not worth the effort… As little as it would take..

videl1999
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:07:05 AM
words spoken by a true idiot and only took you about an hour after you got here to post.....you mention that you were here before me, under what name?

Darth Havok
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:18:45 AM
OOc- Some people have lives Videl.. And I have many boards to keep up on, trust me this thread wasn't a priority.

IC:
I never said I was here before you...( I said I was lurking, as in watching, etc..)

videl1999
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:20:53 AM
Hmmm....whatever....

Darth Havok
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:22:12 AM
My sediments exactly.....