Xanatos Etanial
Aug 26th, 2000, 03:34:29 PM
Nee ner nee ner nee ner.

Darth Havok
Aug 26th, 2000, 03:57:55 PM
::changes the title..:::evil:

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 26th, 2000, 03:58:23 PM
that works just as well if not better. hehe.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 04:10:23 PM
OOC: This one's better.

Darth Havok
Aug 26th, 2000, 04:16:18 PM
Thus proving my point...

Mad Pierre
Aug 26th, 2000, 04:16:48 PM
Who exactly would this weak and foolish Jedi be?

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 26th, 2000, 04:20:05 PM
You, Rebel basically any and all Jedi.

Mad Pierre
Aug 26th, 2000, 04:30:20 PM
*sigh*

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 04:45:13 PM
Call us weak minded, ha. At least we aren't wearing bone armor, gee that's a smart idea. I discovered clothing.

Twin Sun
Aug 26th, 2000, 04:54:10 PM
:: whomps Rebel REAL hard ::

:p

Ugly Jedi!

:: stamps on Rebels right foot real hard, breaking his baby toe ::

Mad Pierre
Aug 26th, 2000, 05:00:54 PM
Force pushes Twin Sun into a brick wall and Force pushes Xanatos into a shopping mall so he can discover clothing...

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 05:04:39 PM
Xanatos haven't you been a good mommy and showed your daughter some manners?

YODA the CHEF
Aug 26th, 2000, 05:06:21 PM
Dropkicks Xanatos through the glass door at the front of the mall.

Hey, the sign said "shirt and shoes required." Bone armor doesn't work, doofus.

BTW, Xanatos i saw how you got your butt whooped by Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in Jedi Apprentice..

Keticus Limelight
Aug 26th, 2000, 05:14:12 PM
::run over toword Rebel::

Need a hand my friend?

::smiles a bit,lightsaber at the ready::

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 05:14:27 PM
OOC: That was a pretty good book.

Red Wulf
Aug 26th, 2000, 05:16:45 PM
::Jumps through a window and lands on top of Rebel.Oh shut up hes a dad moron.Kicks rebel to the cruve.Wulf then turns into an ice puddle and goes underneath Yodas making him fall and have a concousion.Xantos......Mad Pierre is all yours...

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 06:20:22 PM
Ah I get it, you're the mommy right Ha...Red Wulf? Hey Keticus, feel free to join in.

::Rebel ignites his lightsaber Heritage as Wulf transforms back. He slashes at Wulf's mid, but Wulf gets out of the way. As Wulf turns back he meets a strong force strength spin kick to the face, sending him into a nearby display window, also breaking his nose. Wulf lays in the display, pieces of glass embedded in his skin, broken and bloody. Rebel grips Heritage and stands ready waiting for the overgrown lawn gnome to move::

OOC: Yes I know it's an elf from Warcraft so don't try to correct me.

Keticus Limelight
Aug 26th, 2000, 06:24:24 PM
::He took out his lightsaber,Whitelight,and ignited it,standing at the ready next to Rebel,waiting for Wulf to make his move::

Spadix From HPC
Aug 26th, 2000, 06:32:23 PM
& we can tell how mature Reble is... ::nails Ket in the back, sending him sprawling:: THATS for attacking Sun. Baka. You OK Sun?

Keticus Limelight
Aug 26th, 2000, 06:40:50 PM
::he fell hard,not sensing the attack..he concentrated and using the force,he backflipped over Spadix and used Force Push to nail her into the same glass display as Wulf::

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 06:41:42 PM
::Yes more mature then you sith will ever be. Rebel force throws some more glass at Wulf still in the display::

Spadix From HPC
Aug 26th, 2000, 06:45:52 PM
::Spadix stands up & grabs Wulf & jumps out of the way:: oh, you Jedi think WE Sith are imature? realy? how... amusing.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:01:11 PM
::Glad you're happy. Rebel backflips over Spadix and fakes a slash. When she goes to block he instead force strength kicks her in the mid sending her sliding on the slippery floor. Wulf starts to get up and Rebel force pushes him into another window display::

Keticus Limelight
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:12:39 PM
::As Spdix got up,He concentrated and used force speed to appear right next to spadix and the using a force strength foot sweep,she flipped over twice before hitting the ground fice first::

Mad Pierre
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:14:13 PM
sooo amusing
Force blows all the Sith

Spadix From HPC
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:15:57 PM
::Spadix uses Force Sonic Boom to send Reble into a wall:: Time to liven things up buddy!

Red Wulf
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:37:32 PM
::Wulf finally gets up and activates Pain.He then runs at Rebel and slahes at him reapitdley sendibg gore and guts and blood everywhere.Wulf then turns into ice and goes under rebel and freezees him into a giant ice cube.Wulf then sends the ice cube to Kei making them crash and get major injuries from the shatterd ice.::

"So Spadix lets Tango"

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:42:08 PM
::Oh I agree. Rebel flips up and kicks Spadix in the face. As she stumbles backwards he force pushes her into the wall::

Spadix From HPC
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:59:09 PM
::Spadix falls to the ground & twitches:: this... reminds me WAY to much of school...(lol. I kinda clutzed out(I still do ^^; ) alot in school, the result: me running into walls, doors, ppl, ect & ending up on the floor in some kind of pain ^^; ) ::She gets up & sends Reble flying across the room:: Shure. Let's Tango Wulf.

Organa Solo
Aug 26th, 2000, 09:09:18 PM
*Whistles as she walks over and extends a hand to Rebel. He stands up next to her*
Who needs fancy talk to get an "easy" job done, Spadix?
*Ignites her blue saber and throws it towards the ceiling. It goes out and dissapears from view, but doesn't come back down. She pulls out her green saber and stands there with it it one hand, smiling*

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 26th, 2000, 09:45:42 PM
::Rebel uses force heal to numb his pain and such. He breathes in some air from having the air knocked out of him from that last attack. Rebel force speed force jumps up to a huge metal art display hanging down from the mall ceiling and cuts it down with Heritage. He jumps off to the side and the display falls on top of Spadix and Wulf, cutting them, perhaps breaking some bones, and pinning them down::

Organa Solo
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:04:23 PM
*Wanders over to a metal mall statue and pushes it with both hands. It doesn't budge, so she pushes harder, using the force. It comes up from the floor and topples over. Using the force to set it upright, she makes it hop over to the pile of metal and Sith. Finding the nearest Sith limb, Wulf's foot, it hops high and crunches her foot*

Spadix From HPC
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:12:57 PM
:: Sapdix screams & the sculpture is blown to bits. Solo is sent flying. Spadix stands there glowing. Her Aura changes to Blue, Then Gold, then seltles on turvoise. Wings apear out of her back. Her eyes glow green:: Baka! ::Spadix force pushes Reble into a wall, burying him under. She then buries Solo under some ruble:: NEVER push me to far.

Organa Solo
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:32:28 PM
*Uses the force to pelt Spadix with the rubble she was buried in, Spadix falls to the ground and becomes buried under the rubble, Organa stands up, calmly brushing herself off*

Spadix From HPC
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:36:08 PM
::Spadix stands up eaisly from the rubble::

OOC: I'm gonna get off soon. & I won't be on tomorrow. ^^; going to my cousins. we'll continue this latter.

Organa Solo
Aug 26th, 2000, 10:58:02 PM
*Reaches into a nearby water fountain and pulls out a few coins, the reason yet unknown to the others*

OOC: Same here, but I'll be on tomorrow...

Keticus Limelight
Aug 26th, 2000, 11:05:03 PM
::but as Spadix smiles,he uses force speed to appear near yet again::

Hello again!

::using Force push,he slams her into a wall,then he ran at her and performed a force strength upward kick to send her through the ceiling::

Happy trails!

Organa Solo
Aug 26th, 2000, 11:11:32 PM
*Waves bye sweetly to Spadix, and flips a coin*

Dark Skye
Aug 26th, 2000, 11:22:23 PM
:: small red haired boy jump on top of Rebel and smacks Rebel in the back of the head making him fall to the ground..The boy rolls off of Rebel's back and takes out a katatona and points it in Rebels face ::

Leave my sister alone.

Organa Solo
Aug 26th, 2000, 11:49:54 PM
*Throws the coin, it bounces off the back of Skye's head*
Do you like messing with people who aren't here at the min?

Dark Skye
Aug 26th, 2000, 11:52:48 PM
:: he points the Katatona at Organa ::

Be quiet Old woman!

Organa Solo
Aug 27th, 2000, 12:13:17 AM
*Smirks*
Old woman my foot! I'll be darned if I'm called old before I'm 23!!

Dark Skye
Aug 27th, 2000, 12:17:11 AM
:: looks at Organa and thinks towards her ::

**Well, you look like an old woman, ya act like one, and by the lords in heaven above....You smell like one to!**

:: smirks still point his Katatona to Organa's waist ::

(( OOC- I'm only 11 and I'm real short! lol))

Organa Solo
Aug 27th, 2000, 12:30:53 AM
*Snorts derisively*
Well, in that case I just might appear "old" to you.
*Snaps finger to get Skye's attention for a minute, and suddenly Skye finds himself wearing a diaper*
Much better. Now I fight a Sith who looks like one. ;)
*Ignites saber and bats Skye's Katatona away*

Twin Sun
Aug 27th, 2000, 12:40:44 AM
:: Organa watches as Skye goes down on his hands and knees, Twin jumps onto her brother's back and uses it as a springboard and drop kicks Organa in the face, making Organa stumble backwards ::

Dun mess with us!

Keticus Limelight
Aug 27th, 2000, 01:35:44 AM
::he walked up and concentrating with all his mind,he used Force Push to pin the two little ones to the wall and then Force Tele to keep them there::

Two so young should show respect.

::he looks to Organa::

I hope i might be of some help,I am Keticus Limelight,Jedi Padawan

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 27th, 2000, 01:52:51 AM
::Rebel gets back up with a huge boom as pieces of cement fly everywhere. An aura of gold with blue lightning goes around him. He force pushes Twin and Skye into a nearby wall. Rebel uses force strength to bend the metal around into a cage. He oicks up Twin and Skye and force throws them into it and bends it over them. Now stay in there::

Twin Sun
Aug 27th, 2000, 09:46:56 AM

Maybe I dun wanna listen to a dork like you...

((OOC- I'm gonna say this once and I'm getting sick of this in muliple ppl battles, is when one person attacks someone, right after another person attacks doing something totally un-possible do right after the first attack!!! So please only one person attack me, and my "brother" at a time!! Or I'll will have to find you and royally bitch slap you to HFIL.))

Spadix From HPC
Aug 27th, 2000, 09:47:59 AM
:: Spadix blasts Reble in the back w/a Chi blast:: Baka! Leave them alone! & as for that baka ::Slams Ket into a wall:: baka yaro.
OOC; I'm off for my cousnins(ugh... someone save me... 12 hours of being forced to listen to them... WAH! ah well, I think I'm just gonna sit in a corner & Play Street Fighter Alpha(FOR GBC) & FFAdventure & ignore everyone... as usual.) so just don't go over boad w/the attacks on me till then ^^; just so I'm not dead befor I get a chance to defend myself. Latters.

Mad Pierre
Aug 27th, 2000, 10:02:06 AM
everyone ignores me... sigh... *ignites saber*

Dark Skye
Aug 27th, 2000, 10:09:26 AM
** Maybe it because they keep on beating on the poor helpless children **

:: Skye looks at Pierre with a sad, I'm-almost-gonna-cry, look on his face ::

Organa Solo
Aug 27th, 2000, 12:11:23 PM
*Laughs and shakes her head, though it was mostly to get rid of the spinning feeling. She flips her lightsaber and catches it*

Mad Pierre
Aug 27th, 2000, 01:32:07 PM
waits for a bumbling sith to attack

Spadix From HPC
Aug 28th, 2000, 11:19:27 AM
BUMBLING? BUMBLING? WHO YOU CALLING BUMBLING?! ::Spadix starts to walk over, but trips over her own two feet:: ok. So WHAT if I'm accident prone? just a minor set back. ::Gets up & chucks Pierre into a wall:: Nya! :p

Organa Solo
Aug 28th, 2000, 11:53:01 AM
Well, Pierre was right. Bumbling it is. :D
*Throws a stone at Spadix to get her attention*

Spadix From HPC
Aug 28th, 2000, 12:14:41 PM
:: Spadix catches the stone & crumbles it:: ACCIDENT PRONE! Comon, work w/me ppls.!

Organa Solo
Aug 28th, 2000, 12:50:13 PM
*Organa keeps her distance. then suddenly looks up. Spadix does the same. The saber Organa had thrown up earlier suddenly falls, igniting, and stops in front of Spadix. It begins jabbing at her, as if beared by a person*

Spadix From HPC
Aug 28th, 2000, 01:32:15 PM
::Spadix gets annoyed w/the Sabor & uses her Supreme Thunder attack. It falls to the ground:: Hmpf. that all you got?

Organa Solo
Aug 28th, 2000, 01:36:31 PM
*Laughs as she recalls her saber*
That was just play.
*Pulls out her flamethrower*
This is not.
*Begins shooting white hot gouts of flame at Spadix, she is forced to take cover behind a bench*

Spadix From HPC
Aug 28th, 2000, 01:39:24 PM
or so you think... ::Spadix teleports behind Solo & knocks her to the ground. She kicks the flame thrower away & blasts it w/a chi blast:: hehe. This is FUN!
OOC: I'm getting off now ^^; I've been on for a couple of hours & passions starts soon. I'll be back tomorrow.

Organa Solo
Aug 28th, 2000, 02:16:11 PM
OOC: then I'll attack and wait. again.

*Recalls her flamer, it is not badly damaged, but the flame function was broke. Again. She returns it to her back as Ki blasts fly at her. She holds out a hand, and absorbs the blasts. She glows oddly, and suddenly the bursts come back out of her hand, they strike Spadix, taking her by complete surprise. Spadix goes flying backwards, and hits a wall, falling to the ground*

Darth Striker
Aug 28th, 2000, 10:16:51 PM
- As they fought,in the ditance,a craft could be seen landing. It had the vague shape of a Sith Infiltrator.
as it landed,a man emerged from the craft,shrouded in a dark robe. as he moved closer,his features could be seen,
The image of the dark grey tattoos upon his face...It was the Sith known Darth Striker. He stood next to his ship in silence as he surveyed the battlefield,Sith and Jedi alike.
He stood there and watched from the distance,cold black eyes showing no emotion -

Mad Pierre
Aug 29th, 2000, 06:57:00 PM
I'm scared now........... lol