PDA

View Full Version : Farewell everyone

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:05:48 PM
I know that this is going to come as a shock to many of you and I'm sorry but I have to be leaving this forum and all others that I am affiliated with. I've come to the conclusion that I simply no longer have time to participate in the role-playing and also realize that the Jedi Order is not at all what I thought it would be. It just seems as if I have too many things that I need to be doing and not enough time to do them.

Unfortunately I'm just not very good at making these types of speeches. Guess I'll just say that it's been fun and sorry to Darth Turbogeek in particular since I know he had some RP threads that he wanted me to participate in.

Gav Mortis
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:11:08 PM
I'm sorry to here you'll be leaving us Mara. I know we weren't able to interact much at all over the boards but I must say, I think you are a fantastic roleplayer and you will be greatly missed. Pop in every now and then to say "Hi!" wont you?

Hope to speak to you in the future, farewell Lady Mara Jade.

:(

Dara Shadowtide
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:13:46 PM
OOC:
Lady Mara Jade, even though we have not met, I know of your roleplaying ability as it is somewhat legendary. I hope you consider returning at a later time, as your contribution to this forum will be sorely missed. Best of luck.

dalethria
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:16:33 PM
Lady Mara Jade, I enjoyed reading your RP threads and I know I will miss the skill you've brought here. I think I only posted to you once but know that I always watched from the shadows :)

take care and good luck with what you do and this place will not be the same without you :(

Spadix From HPC
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:20:10 PM
Ja! I'll miss you Mara. all I have to say is: JJBOFCBM! ^^; ok, thats not all, but oh well. Good luck to ya.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:23:30 PM
Mara I really hope you return soon. I wish I could have known you better but I could see you were a good Rper. I understand what you mean by having RL problems and Good luck.

Fire Hazzard
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:26:32 PM
Goodbye Mara:( I will miss you. You were a good friend, and a great RPer. Farewell, and goodluck.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:32:25 PM
'Bye, Mara. I'm gonna misss you a lot, even though I don't know you as well as the others, because in the breif period of time that I did know you, you were a wonderful and totally fun person to be with. Try and come to visit if you can! Much love and luck.

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:37:30 PM
goodbye, gods speed and good luck in your future endeavours..

M T F B W Y
A H O E I O
Y E R T U
C H
E

obiwan2
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:38:44 PM
Mara, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me in the past. We haven't talked for a while, but I hope you enjoyed talking with me as much as I enjoyed talking with you over AIM. You helped me get through hard times in my life and I want to thank you for that. Mara, you are a true friend. Thank you for everything you have done.

May the Force be with you.

Twin Sun
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:55:28 PM
Goodbye and Goodluck Mara.....

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 26th, 2000, 12:38:38 AM
My day just got worse.....

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Admiral Talas
Aug 26th, 2000, 12:53:05 AM
Awwww i'm so sorry you are gonna leave mara.....(sniff sniff) it won't be the same withour you....awwwwwwww.....NOT YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!! YOU WINE AND CRY WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES WELL THATS LIFE...POOR MARA I HOPE YOU FINALLY GET A LIFE AND A JOB AND A REAL REASON TO LIVE....sorry guys i'll be nice...ok mara well i'm sorry you are leaveing because without you there is one less person to hate me......and the more people hate me the more i love it....hahahahahahahahaha you know why....because i'm crazy...thats why...hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey but the way i see it is there is still pleanty of people who hate me ....probably more after this post so GO GET YAHH GET ON OUTAHERE!!!!!

Jedah Lynch
Aug 26th, 2000, 12:55:02 AM
Wow you went and did it.

Didn't think you would.

Shock still to say the least to see it written on the boards.

Sad? Yeah it is to see a good friend leave the boards. One less good person and capable RPger overall, one of the first if not best Sith and creator of the Sith Empire gone.

Well, as I always say take care, have a good day and as always Godbless.

Be seeing you around.

Darth Grendel
Aug 26th, 2000, 01:42:04 AM
>>>OOC: Happy Trails, Mara. :( <<<

Live Wire
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:35:49 AM
*sniff* I know we never interacted but I have come to respect you as and RPGer. I will miss reading your threads which always managed to captivate me. I know RL gets hectic but please do stop by to say hi. You will be sorely missed around here. May the force be with you Lady Mara Jade.

Darth Ogre
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:16:26 AM
There goes my dance partner. :(

Seriously, take care of yourself and please do stop in from time to time to say hello. We'll miss having someone of your excellent RP abilities around. Your writings were always some of the most interesting and fun to read and even occasionaly be a part of.

Bye ya. :)

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 26th, 2000, 09:14:09 AM
Now I've allowed the news to settle in...

I'm going to miss you. We had some fantastic battles, some friendly, some outright hostile and vicious and I can say you actually got the better of me - the infiltrations you pulled off were stunning.

Good bye Lady Mara... we never did finish that dance did we?

Master Yoghurt
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:04:39 PM
Mara, this is a sad day not only for the Jedi, but for the roleplaying as a whole. :( You were the greatest, right up there with DT and LL.

You will be deeply missed and never be forgotten. Know that the character that says these words and the roleplayer behind him will have a special place for you in his heart. I just hope that you one day will return to us.

Please visit from time to time.

For now, I wish you the very best, and wherever your path leads; may the Force be with you, always.

Ezekiel Rage
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:10:13 PM
g'bye mara :)
you were a great at RP'n and one of the best. godspeed and good luck
:)

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 26th, 2000, 02:25:26 PM
:( Bye Mara.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:16:27 PM
Well, I can understand your reasoning...so I'm not gonna try and tell you to stay.

We've had some great times, and gotten to know each other very well. I'll always remember the snow mountain RPG, and all the others. I'll see you sometime...whenever. Drop in and say hi...even if its on AIM.

Rama Sha
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:19:16 PM
Goodbye, Mara......

General Scorpion
Aug 26th, 2000, 07:26:33 PM
You will be greatly missed as a friend and a roleplayer..

Ayanami Rai
Aug 26th, 2000, 09:45:05 PM
Mara, we;ve had our differences many a time, but I remember the first day we decided to become "sisters." I'm going to miss you tons, and I hope to put all differences aside. Good luck with everything thats going on, and I hope everything works out. Take care. Love ya sis!

Fox609
Aug 27th, 2000, 12:33:21 AM
Good luck with all things that come your way.. I don't think you & I have ever really srossed paths, but I've heard about you.. Pleas do pop in & say, "Hi." Good luck & may the force be with you...