PDA

View Full Version : I told you earlier clone...

Mara Jade1
Jul 16th, 2000, 11:05:06 PM
That I was not through with you. Come out and face me. You have disgraced what we once were and all who have been associated with us. I will not allow this crime to go unpunished.

*Mara's eyes go blank as she pulls out her lightsaber and ignites it*

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 16th, 2000, 11:17:37 PM
If anyone here requires punishment it is you. How many lives have you taken in cold blood Mara? Do you care? ::Lady Mara's eyes narrow:: Don't bother telling me any lies... remember, I have more of our memory than you do.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 16th, 2000, 11:28:04 PM
What a busy woman....

SAURRON
Jul 16th, 2000, 11:54:07 PM
Saurron emerges from the shadows that line the walls and back hands Itala like a little boy sending him flying backwards in the air and landing flat on his back....

Leave here now Itala...

Saurron then turns his attention to the Lady Mara Jade

JediBoricua
Jul 16th, 2000, 11:59:17 PM
HMmmm...interesting...

Mara Jade1
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:03:08 AM
*Mara smirks* Look at you, alone despite the fact that you are part of a large "family" of jedi. You will die and no one will be around to hear you scream.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:03:45 AM
Check again Vampire.

Jedah Lynch
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:09:44 AM
*Walks onto the field near both parties and takes out his lightsabers igniting both of them holding them to his sides*

BOWDIN
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:10:19 AM
*From the night sky appears a figure.......landing within meters away from JB raises his hand and force pushes him away.......Glaring at him with his eyes glowing*

I believe that you might just want to observe as well JB

Death Knight Soth
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:25:18 AM
Lord Soth creeps in from the darkness and holds his hands up and a cold disembodied hand hovers in check in front of The Lady Mara Jade. Her eyes widen as a cold fear grips her to the bone. The hand shoots from in front of Soth wrapping its cold icy grip of death around her heart. She falls limp to the ground.

Ayanami Rai
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:30:09 AM
*stands back and watches, her eyes almost seem as though they are glazed over, and a whisper escapes her lips* Mara...

Mara Jade1
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:32:49 AM
*As Mara's clone falls to the ground nearly lifelss Mara suddenly screams out in pain and clutches her heart as she falls to the ground as well. Looking up at the clone she manages to cough out a few words* What...is happening to me?

Ayanami Rai
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:35:19 AM
*runs to her sisters side and looks up at Soth with pleading eyes* What are you doing to her? *looks over at the lifeless clone*

Jedah Lynch
Jul 17th, 2000, 12:36:24 AM
*Sees Lady Mara Jade fall down and leaps instantly towards Death Knight Soth kicking him upside the head knocking him back his neck almost cracking. Popping out the blades on his gauntlet he slices both of Soths hands on the palms*

Make sure you know what battles you fight, they might prove deadly.

*grins*

*Giving him another hard kick to the face Lynch uses the force to send a heavy rock some distance from him to pin Soth down crushing his ribs*

*Hearing MaraJade scream he looks back at her and then Lady Mara Jade realizing the truth between them*

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 17th, 2000, 01:46:26 AM
:: A lone warrior walks onto the scence, black and menacing. Looking at the figures around, seeing Lady Mara Jade down, he walks forward. He moves to where his fellow Jedi is and takes stand. In one hand a blue lightsabre appears, the blade pointed at the ground.

The Jedi Knight looks at Lady Mara and then with some surprise at Mara Jade One.

DT : Oh no ..... A clone!

He looks around, knowing he may ont be the warlord he once was, but if any one was going to hurt his Padawan, they were going to be in deep trouble::

Death Knight Soth
Jul 17th, 2000, 01:59:59 AM
From under the rock a taunting sinister laugh can be heard. The huge rock flies furiously through the air smashing into Lynch with crushing force. Only stopping when Lynch is atwixt two boulders. Lord Soth rises from the ground and approaches the Lady Mara Jade. Lifting her with the force to his arms Soth turns to Lynch :: You can not kill what is already dead. It is I who have your woman in my arms. You are a fool for attacking me when I held her heart in my icy hand. Now learn a lesson sith and be what you are supposed to be.:: Then disappears in the folds of darkness.

OOC:: Death Knight Soth goes to Walmart and buys another pair of gloves. :evil:

SAURRON
Jul 17th, 2000, 02:15:55 AM
Saurron lights his saber and takes a stance in front of DT as Soth leaves with her to the darkness No she is the real Mara...your Padawan is the clone. Saurron takes Mara 1 in his arms and boards his shuttle as his four dark troopers emerge running down the ramp lightsabers drawn and lit. Blocking Dt's pursuit of Saurron. Saurron remerges from the shuttle and launches a force wind lifting DT off the ground tossing him some 20 meters away. The shuttle lifts off the ground Bowdin jumping onto the ramp as it lifts dust flying throught out the BG. It races away at max. speed ...once entering the atmosphere the jump codes are entered and the stars become a blur as the shuttle enters hyperspace.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 17th, 2000, 02:29:42 AM
Wrong So-called undead thing.

:: Seeing Soth approach, DT slashes at Soth, and then pulls out a vial of Holy Water. As Soth approaches, DT throws the water onto Soth, the Undead howls as the water burns.

DT : You may think you cant die.... but I know better... I know your secret, you cant stand a just and Holy Warrior.... IN THE NAME OF LIGHT BEGONE!

The wailing spirit, forced by the Higher Powers wails as it is vanquished away. DT then resumes his defensive position over Lady Mara::

SAURRON
Jul 17th, 2000, 03:14:30 AM
OOC:: your right due to the order of posts our apologies BTW Soth is played by a real person if you check the ip it will show here at my house further more your attack is like killing him or knocking him out within one post which I know you are against . Ignore the shuttle thing as it could not have happened if Soth did not pick her up and leave. His post came in just after yours I guess. But Soth is still on the BG agreed?

Saurron vaults in the air and lands on the ground in front of DT clashing sabers. Pushing Dt's saber back he tilts the double ended Ls quickly at an angle and touches DT's calf burning a large cup shapped welt in his leg causing him to fall backwards

BOWDIN
Jul 17th, 2000, 03:24:51 AM
Bowdin force speeds to DT and grapples him from the side as he tries to get up, pinning DT to the ground and wrenching his lightsaber from his hand. Bowdin pummles him unmercifuly...

Death Knight Soth
Jul 17th, 2000, 03:36:31 AM
Lord Soths cold armor smokes from the SO called holy water. As the light rushes forth from DT as does the darkness from Soth. Soth grabs both The Lady Mara Jade and Mara1 up in his icy arms and proceeds to call upon the darkside producing a fog of darkness. Soth vanishes from eyesight with her as he walks into its folds unable to be seen or felt through the force. The coldness lifts as Soth leaves the BG. Only the bright lights of the impulse engines of his personal craft can be seen in the lower atmosphere as the ship heads out to space it makes the jump and races from across the galaxey to an unknown destination.

OOC: Edited:: My post was too vague. edited at 1:56pst am

Jedah Lynch
Jul 17th, 2000, 04:28:15 PM
This is not over yet dog.

*Taping his gauntlet a speeder bike appears out from behind the trees, turning to it Jedah flips on it and begins to rip the engine, looking at the two vampires beating on the Jedi Lynch stares for a long second then points his speeder towards them and charges at them knocking all three to the ground. Growling low at all them he spits at the ground and speds off into the woods to another shuttle craft that takes him to his craft in orbit. Entering his craft he tosses his cloak to the side and sits down removing his hood while he taps the communication device connecting to the RSO galaxy communication network that also can intercept other networks.*

*On his screen a list of cordinates pop up and he quickly enters hyperspace punching various panels his eyes scan the screen until a light flashes on and his eyes stare at it. Knowing Soths craft is out of hyperspace temporary he breaks out of hyperspace pulling out across from Soth, Lynchs ships gunports open and targets Soths blasting it's side badly. Soth appears on his screen almost yelling at him for being mad but Lynch punches it off. Turning his craft around he brings it up under the other Siths craft connecting the two.*

*Soth tries to break away but is unabled then he hears a cutting sound until he sees sparks rising up before the very metal explodes sending pieces up around the ship. Lightsabers ignited Lynch leaps up from below and kicks Soth backwards whos fall is only broken by grabbing both seats.*

You told me to see what a real Sith is. You want to know what a Sith is? Your choice fool.

*Tackling Soth into the control panel he puts his gauntlet to Soths stomach and pops the blade into Soths stomach making him double over. Lynch puts a hand to Soths throat and looks straight into his eyes*

Lucky for you that your already dead and this will heal. But your going to have one hell of a time getting your ship back in order.

*Taking his lightaber he drives it down into the control panel and pulls it downward sending sparks around as the crafts lights flash rapidly for a few seconds. Looking back at Soth he spits in his face then brings back his fist knocking Soth against the control panel until he falls*

*Walking back to the body of Lady Mara Jade he lifts her up in his arms and stands in front of the hole and looks up at the Sith again grinning at him as he pulls a plasma gernade from his pocket and tosses it backwards into the hold of the ship*

This is what means to be Sith.

*Flashing the other Sith a smirk Lynch holding Lady Mara Jade jumps down the hole into his own ship as the gernades goes off in the hold of Soths ship sending it into a tailspin as the lights blick rapidly off and on power rapdily failing*

*Both ships spin around still conneted until Lynchs ship disconnects letting Soths ship spin rapidly out of control. Looking out his viewport at the other ship beginning to enter a planets atmosphere Lynch chuckles to himself thinking for a dead guy Soth is going to have one hell of a sun burn if he surrives impact, that is if somthing dead can truely survive in the first place.*

*Looking over to Lady Mara Jade he fastens the belt tight around her and turns to his control panel but stops and puts his palm to his chin unsure. Looking back at her for a second he takes his lightsaber and puts it to her throat staring only for a second letting his eyes narrow before placing it back to his side. Punching in cordinates the ship enters hyperspace*

Later...

*On a far distant planet the sun beams high overhead a faimilar Jedi watering hole, a Jedi walks into a bar surprised to see an alive Lady Mara Jade slumped over in a seat with a look of shock and surprise. His expression goes blank as he spins around his hand reaching down to his lightsaber but he does not ignite it since another lightsaber is pointed directly under his chin ready to be shoved up into his brain with a grinning Lynch holding the saber*

Her fate is sealed and no vampire dog will change that. Her path is not my path, her fate is not my fate but her time shall come yet. By the way what are you doing knocking over tables?

*Bringing up one knee Lynch strikes the Jedi over a table, the Jedi jumps up with his lightsaber drawn but finds no one as other Jedi walk into the bar puzzled over the noise and the passing disturbance in the force that had been located in the bar itself which fades off into the distance*

Figrin D an
Jul 17th, 2000, 05:07:44 PM
*** Jedi Master Figrin D'an enters the bar after feeling a strong Dark Side presence in the vicinity. He immediately notices a young Jedi padawan, lightsaber drawn, looking aroind in confusion... ***

Figrin: "What happened here? I felt a strong disturbance in the Force, a powerful Dark Side warrior was here."

Padawan: "I'm not sure who he was, but he said something about 'her time shall come yet.' I think he was refering to her..." The padawan stumbled over his own words trying to explain what happened.

The padawan points to a yet unconcious Lady Mara Jade. Figrin's eyes go wide. Rushing over to her, Figrin checks her vital signs.

Figrin: "She's alive and breathing, she's just knocked out. Go find the other masters, I'll wait here."

The padawan rushes out to inform the other Jedi.

'Damn,' thought Figrin, 'she's in pretty rough shape. She's not going to be happy when she wakes up.'

Figrin places his left hand on Lady Mara's cheak and forehead, and closes his eyes. Using the Force, Figrin probes Mara's mind and slowly brings her back to consciousness. Mara stirs and begins to move, slowly lifting her head, looking around in confusion.

Figrin: "You're in the Bar and Grill. I appears as though you were brought here by someone, a powerful Dark Side warrior. Whoever it was, it shook up one of the padawans pretty bad. You have some minor injuries, but they'll heal just fine."

Mara continues to look around, not sure what to think.
Figrin looks at her with a slight smirk on his face.

Figrin: "Come on, I'll take you over to the medical center. We can try to sort this out on the way."

Taking Lady Mara Jade's arm, Figrin places it around his neck and shoulders, helps her to her feet and assists her as the two walk out of the bar towards the medical facility...