PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Boricua_Master Yoghurt_ReaperFett_

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:21:24 PM
I am here to destroy you. my sensors indicate that your force powers are inferior to mine. I have been programmed with superior tactics and fighting skills to counter your individual talents. you can face me all at once or one by one.

/me delves deep into the dark side, bringing up the hate of a combined 2,493 years of dark memories. dark side energy flows from my organic body into power generators, amplifying the intensity of power

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:23:35 PM
Dude, you were created after I left TSC right? You dot have anything from me is what Im trying to find out.....

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:28:04 PM
/me turns to Lord Gue.

Lord Gue, I do not believe we have met. I am Darth Cell.

/me extends a hand of friendship to Gue.

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:33:11 PM
Shakes his hand

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:38:23 PM
//as lord gue is shaking my hand, a sharp metal probuscis extends out of my palm, digging into the flesh of his hand. My hand tightens on his as gue tries to jerk free. after a few seconds of pain, the probuscis is withdrawn from gue's hand, and I let go of him.

gue: what was that?

now I have some of your cells. thank you for the generous gift.

/me begins to develop small changes throughout my body as the beneficial parts of gue's genetic code are spliced into my own, making me slightly better than before

Darth Haze
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:42:09 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:53:23 PM
/me looks at darth haze, my artificial eyes zooming in and looking at him multi spectrally. I sift through my database archives, attempting to identify the warrior.

DATABASE OPENED_

IDENTIFY_

LIFE FORM IDENTIFIED_

NAME: DARTH HAZE_
RACE: 50% HUMAN 50% GOD_
AFFILIATION: SITH EMPIRE_
EXPERIENCE: NEGLIGABLE_
FORCE AURA: LOWER CLASS_

CALCULATING THREAT ANALYSIS_

PROCESSING_

THREAT CAPACITY: 29%_

FIGHTER POSES NO THREAT_

END PROGRAM_

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:09:15 PM
/me intensify my detection systems, increasing my power to see, hear and sense through the force, trying to locate any approaching jedi.

General Scorpion
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:20:26 PM
So TSC stopped recruiting mindless zombies and now they're just creating them..?

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:29:13 PM
/me looks at general scorpion, my artificial eyes zooming in and looking at him multi spectrally. I sift through my database archives, attempting to identify the warrior.

DATABASE OPENED_

IDENTIFY_

LIFE FORM IDENTIFIED_

NAME: GENERAL SCORPION_
RACE: CHISS_
AFFILIATION: THE ROGUE SITH ORDER_
EXPERIENCE: EXTENSIVE_
FORCE AURA: HIGH CLASS_

PROCESSING_

THREAT CAPACITY: 87%_

FIGHTER POSES A CONSIDERABLE THREAT. USE CAUTION_

END PROGRAM_

CELLULAR ARCHIVE OPEN_

SEARCHING_

NO CELLULAR MATERIAL EXISTS UNDER FILENAME: GENERAL_SCORPION_

EXIT_

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:31:35 PM
Tell me Cell, what exactly have you gotten from me? Besides my rugged good looks of course...

General Scorpion
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:33:18 PM
Why do I sense that's not what he was after....?

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:36:37 PM
He should have been, but I coudt imagie what he did get...

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:37:34 PM
gue, I have absorbed your tactical and strategic mind. you are an average warrior, but you possess an excellent military genius, as does general scorpion I gather.

/me turns to the general.

isn't that right?

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:40:37 PM
Average fighter?

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:44:06 PM
/me laughs

do not flatter yourself. you are classified as ranking 85th in my database.

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:47:09 PM
Laughs louder

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:49:52 PM
at least your overpowering ego was rejected by my gene splicer. such a trait can be a remarkable hinderance.

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:52:03 PM
Yeah, you should know, your ego is bigger than mine and you didnt even get mine so, really. and besides experience and skills dont transfer through cells...

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:54:11 PM
???
i thought Cell (from DBZ) got the cells from others by that stinger from his butt?

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 04:56:11 PM
you say that with such remarkable assuredness, yet everything I have gained, I have done so through cellular splicing. I have the combined mind and memory of the entire sith council, and I have taken your strategic prowess, and your past experiences. you won't be the last.

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:00:30 PM
Really, wel this may come as a shocker to you but my tactics come to me as common sense and not experience, so you have gaied ad are incapable of gaining anthig useful from me, except my rugged good looks -cant let that go-

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:05:25 PM
yes, looks can be a positive trait.

/me accesses memory banks.

I mean, ask your lovely christine. she sure thought so.

/me licks his lips.

mmm...she tasted like strawberries. especially on our honeymoon night. don't you agree, gue?

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:09:23 PM
Damn, you got my memories... Oh well, someone I can have an intelligent conversation with at least

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:11:16 PM
I HATE STRAWBERRIES!!!
:p

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:43:12 PM
/me looks at ezekiel rage, my artificial eyes zooming in and looking at him multi spectrally. I sift through my database archives, attempting to identify the warrior.

DATABASE OPENED_

IDENTIFY_

LIFE FORM IDENTIFIED_

NAME: EZEKIEL RAGE_
RACE: 50% HUMAN 50% SAIYA-JIN_
AFFILIATION: THE SITH EMPIRE_
EXPERIENCE: MODERATE-LIGHT_
FORCE AURA: AVERAGE CLASS_

PROCESSING_

THREAT CAPACITY: 55%_

FIGHTER POSES A MINOR THREAT. OBSERVATION RECOMMENDED_

END PROGRAM_

CELLULAR ARCHIVE OPEN_

SEARCHING_

NO CELLULAR MATERIAL EXISTS UNDER FILENAME: EZEKIEL_RAGE_

EXIT_

JediBoricua
Jul 22nd, 2000, 06:09:19 PM
OH C'mon Itala, You send a droid?!? You guyz sure smoke good pot in TSC.

Well shinly butt I would fight you, but I"m going to the movies now, X-Men Yes!!!, and then to a friend's to watch some boxing. I'll defuse you tomorrow. don't know about yog or Reaper though.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 06:49:46 PM
((ooc: X-men was great!))

hey.. now don't go pointing that stinger at me!!

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:30:26 PM
OOC: (this is not the cell from anime. I thought the concept was a good idea, though. my character looks like the guy in my sig, and has his own style)

/me watches boricua leave, my artificial eyes zooming in and looking at him multi spectrally. I sift through my database archives, attempting to identify the warrior.

DATABASE OPENED_

IDENTIFY_

LIFE FORM IDENTIFIED_

NAME: JEDI BORICUA_
RACE: HUMAN_
AFFILIATION: THE GREATER JEDI ORDER_
EXPERIENCE: VERY HIGH_
FORCE AURA: ELITE CLASS_

PROCESSING_

THREAT CAPACITY: 98%_

FIGHTER IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT THREAT. HIGH PRIORITY NEEDED_

APPENDIX: SUBJECT IS UNDER ORDERS FOR IMMEDIATE EXECUTION_

APPENDIX-A: ORDERS PENDING: ITALA MARZULLO_

END PROGRAM_

CELLULAR ARCHIVE OPEN_

SEARCHING_

NO CELLULAR MATERIAL EXISTS UNDER FILENAME: JEDI_BORICUA_

EXIT_

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:32:52 PM
::Appears behind Cell::

Leaving so soon dear?

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:35:49 PM
where's APPENDIX B?

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:37:12 PM
/me turns to look at mara.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:39:55 PM
/me wonders where is APPENDIX B

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:40:03 PM
::Ignites her LS and smiles::

Well, aren't you going to size me up handsome? You have been observing my other battles I assume.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:45:25 PM
/me wonder why Cell talk like this

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:51:15 PM
BATTLE INQUIRY_

SUBJECT: LADY MARA JADE_

SEARCH COMPLETED_

NO INFORMATION FOUND_

EXIT SEARCH_

interesting. I have no data on you.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:51:39 PM
:lol: LOL, you're silly Rage. :)

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:53:04 PM
Aww... does this mean you don't want to fight? :)

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 07:59:10 PM
USE THE STINGER!!
(it comes from the hand or the butt?)

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 08:09:19 PM
/me looks at mara's lightsaber.

your lightsaber is an interesting design.

/me extends an open hand.

may I examine your fine weapon?

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 08:13:14 PM
::Smiles sweetly:: Yes, you may. Right after I carve your eye out with it.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 22nd, 2000, 08:31:33 PM
*looks at his LS and then at Mara's*
eh? i see no diff!!
heh, Cell's programming is broke
*gives Cell a smack on the back side of his head*
hmm.. that should do it!

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:00:23 PM
Stands near cell

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:23:11 PM
As I recall... it was he who threatened the Jedi here, Lord Gue.

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:27:41 PM
As i recall, he threatened CERTAIN jedi here. and how do you know my name, have we met...ah, yes, now i remember. I let you into The jedi temple in that imperial attack oh so long ago...but my point still stands, dont hurt Cell

Spectre 2001
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:28:36 PM
As I have learned, technology is nothing compared to the human will. No matter who's DNA you have Cell, we will defeat you.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:33:01 PM
Whosoever threatens one of my teammates threatens me in the same way. I will defend them just as I would myself.

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:36:54 PM
And I will defend Cell, just as though he were my own

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 09:54:24 PM
//as mara passes her lightsaber to me, I grasp her hand by the wrist and pull her towards me. with the other hand, I grab her throat. my metallic probuscis device emerges from my palm and digs into mara's throat. she gasps audibly and claws at me, but as soon as it begins, it is finished. I let go of her and back away. as I back away, I look at her lightsaber that is in my hand.

hahahahaha, that will fill in my missing data fields nicely, lady mara jade.

/me tosses the jedi her lightsaber

and may I once again complement you on your weapon.

/me smiles defiantly at mara

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 10:08:51 PM
::Mara's eyes flash in anger at the violation as she shoves her fist into Cell's face, using the force to amplify her strength. Cell soars backward rapidly and smashes through the side of a building, as he begins to stand Mara leaps in front of him and shoves both of her fists upon the back of his skull. Cell falls forward, his face now covered in blood. Mara then pulls out a small lightdagger and grabs him by the hair, lifting his head::

Now, it's time for you to keep your end of the bargan.

::Mara smiles and drives the blade into Cell's eye. He screams in agony as she carves it out and watches in horror as it falls onto the ground in front of him. Mara then lets go of Cells hair, allowing his face to fall back into the dirt::

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 10:36:34 PM
DAMAGE INCURRED_

INITIALIZE REPAIR SEQUENCE_

ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETION: 26 MINUTES_

/me looks down with my good eye at my other detached eyeball. I lean down and scoop up the eyeball, carefully placing it back into the socket. in my eye socket and across the cuts on my face, a liquid resembling mercury begins to intermingle with my blood. I manually close my eyelid over my temporarily useless visual device. mara looks on with a puzzled look on her face.

you know, there is much anger in you, padawan learner. you have a history of it. your anger is as much a part of you as the cells I stole from you. you gave into it once, and I know you can do it again. you have been a sith nearly your whole life, from your time with rama and bromine, to the present, with the exception of a few times where you allowed fools such as darth turbogeek seduce you with his rubbish. why do you kid yourself? don't you know what you are?

//as I talk, the metallic liquid begins to congeal with the blood, forming quick-drying metal scabs. under the metal sheath, submicroscopic nanites begin to incubate the healing flesh, injecting growth and healing hormones to promote a rapid recovery. however, the process is still not fast.

MARA: why ask me these questions? if you have my cells, don't you know what I'm going to say, anyway?

not precisely, padawan learner. I would prefer not to go into a discussion on cellular eugenics, but there are things that even I cannot gather, despite my methods.

MARA: not that it matters, it was a rhetorical question, anyways.

/me laughs

yes, perhaps it was.

/me stands up fully, walking to a small hill.

padawan learner, I intend to stay here and await your masters to challenge me. whatever you do, do not get in my way. I will destroy them, and soon enough, we will have our own time together. that is, unless you come to your proper senses before that hallowed hour and rejoin the flock you parted so foolishly.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 22nd, 2000, 10:58:07 PM
::Mara smiles as she approaches Cell, placing her hand upon his chest::

How very little you know about me.

Await my Master if you wish. But know this...he is as far beyond your level of capability as I am above that tiny creature crawling beneath your feet. You are simply parts of cells that used to be whole beings...what makes you think that you, of all people, could possibly stand against his might? Why does not your master Itala face the great Jedi? Perhaps you should ponders these questions before you become too far out of your league.

Darth Cell
Jul 22nd, 2000, 11:08:35 PM
hmm, yes. perhaps I should ponder these imponderables.

then again, perhaps I should not...padawan.

/me laughs softly, turns away from mara to gaze over the hill, placing his hands in a clasped position behind his back.

Lord Gue
Jul 22nd, 2000, 11:18:49 PM
[i]Still stands near Cell