PDA

View Full Version : I have a game for you to play

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 12:43:31 AM
as stated before, I am here to kill the three jedi masters designated jedi boricua, master yoghurt, and reaperfett. however, their lack of presence here vexes me. I may be a collection of machine parts and spliced genetic material, but I have my limits. I will not wait forever, and I most certainly will not be ignored.

enter my game.

I will remain here and wait for the three jedi masters. if they do not arrive within two hours, I will kill a jedi of the padawan learner designation. every two hours, a jedi of padawan learner designation will be killed until my opponents arrive. once they finally enter, I will fight each of them, one at a time. perhaps they will defeat me, perhaps not. I am not certain about the fate of this game, however I am certain of the conditions.

if I lose, then I will retreat back to the sith council, a defeated warrior. you will be heroes yet again. however, if I win...

/me laughs softly.

...then I will destroy the planet naboo, killing the millions of inhabitants and more importantly all of your gungan allies.

either way, you have two hours before...calhemia cutta is executed for your indecisiveness.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jul 23rd, 2000, 12:51:11 AM
i think TSC needs to train this one a bit more...

Atreyu
Jul 23rd, 2000, 12:55:50 AM
I'm curious to know where he's going to get these padawans from.

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 12:57:04 AM
Me too....he dosn't even know that Cal went home(actually she is grounded in RL but in RP that's what we say).

Jedah Lynch
Jul 23rd, 2000, 12:59:05 AM
Doesn't that statment hold true for most TSC members Thrawn?

Apparantly the combined cells of all it's members don't add up to much.

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:03:28 AM
:: Howls with laughter and gets so laughy that she falls over ::

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:04:08 AM
That is very true lynch but if he was made of all every member that has ever been in TSC then he would be powerfull do to Scorpion and myself once being members of TSC

But the current members of TSC not one of them can beat me even merged into one they stand no chance

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:04:49 AM
(OOC: Oh god..I don't believe I'm reading this..and I don't feel good and I'm just about to turned this computer off..hello are you kidding)But..I must say the following!

**FYI...JB is not here tonite! I don't think he will be here until tomorrow. I can't speak for Master Yoghurt or Reaperfett....but why don't you just chill out!

Atreyu and Fire: I would love him to explain where he is going to get our padawans?!!

IC: You are so mistaken Darth Cell...you will be the one that perishes here!

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:21:24 AM
are you volunteering yourself, fire?

to be perfectly honest, it doesn't matter to me which jedi of padawan learner designation dies. they are all the same, all inferior, and their own fates are even out of their hands.

Atreyu
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:24:36 AM
he dosn't even know that Cal went home(actually she is grounded in RL but in RP that's what we say).
'Sorry my dear old enemy, but I've been grounded and mummy says I can't fight anymore so we have to wait a while until I'm allowed to fight again'. :)

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:25:45 AM
since no jedi seem to be here to fight right now, i'll fight you...

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:35:34 AM
your chivalry is impressive, but I must decline.

the jedi will soon enough pay for their indecisiveness, and my mission is not against you.

JediBoricua
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:37:05 AM
Dude you make me laugh...:lol: .

Just to see your reaction I wont fight you.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:37:06 AM
Then fight me Cell.

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:43:51 AM
I will wait for the other jedi masters.

after all, I am true to my word, and the two hours I given you have not expired yet.

/me turns to mara and smiles

however, I will grant your wish. if your cowardly controllers do not arrive in the next hour, then you will die, padawan learner.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 01:53:41 AM
::Smiles slightly then runs her fingertips gently over Cell's lips::

It's very unlikely that you will see the other two Jedi Masters this evening. I will wait though... until their 2 hours are up.

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 02:21:50 AM
:: steps into the BG ::

I've seen alot of crazy crap that Itala's pulled, but this takes the cake.

:: looks at DC ::

Darth Cell, huh? I can tell by your "/me" format that you're one of those Talk City bozos that Itala seems to be fond of. I bet you're REAL powerful...

:: smiles ::

Should I be afraid? Afraid of all your cells from the "mighty" TSC. Afraid because you are a cyborg? Afraid...afraid...ah..AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Maybe I'm sick in the head, but you're not frightening me.

Kill the Jedi, I don't care. I won't lose sleep over their deaths. But you set foot in here with the letters T S or C in immediate procession in your sig, then you are cramping my style in the most lethal way.

I'm guessing you were made in a lab...so you don't have a mother. But if you did, she wouldn't be able to recognize you after I get done with you.

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 02:42:53 AM
/me looks at the lounge lizard.

hmmm...

/me turns back to mara.

as I was saying, padawan learner, your time is now up.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 02:44:56 AM
::Mara turns at the sound of LL's voice and walks toward him slowly::

It's been a long time LL... ::She gazes into his eyes for a moment:: You've changed.

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 02:48:08 AM
:: LL bites on his lower lip slightly ::

Yes, it has been a while. You've changed also. Hard to say where the time went, isn't it?

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 03:00:07 AM
::Mara lowers her eyes::

Yes, it is. ::She glances at Cell then turns back toward LL and places her hand on the side of his neck. Standing on her tiptoes she kisses him gently on the cheek...lingering there for a moment before pulling away slowly.

Mara then ignites her LS and turns back toward the TSC creation::

It's your move... :)

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 03:02:51 AM
OOC: (uh, I have to call it a night. lets finish this tomorrow)

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 03:11:47 AM
::Deactivates LS::

Alright...

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 03:18:01 AM
Ugh, fine...I've gotta go tuck in anyways.

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 02:49:15 PM
No, I wasn't volunteering myself. But, I have a feeling you'll choose to kill me next.. :: Sighs ::

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 03:03:56 PM
that is a good idea, actually. your masters are not here, and now a jedi of padawan learner designation must be killed.

/me extends a hand toward fire, and a split in my palm opens up, through which, my lightsaber emerges. I look at fire, my artificial eyes zooming in and looking at her multi spectrally. I sift through my database archives, attempting to identify her.

DATABASE OPENED_

IDENTIFY_

LIFE FORM IDENTIFIED_

NAME: FIRE HAZZARD_
RACE: UNDISCLOSED_
AFFILIATION: THE GREATER JEDI ORDER_
EXPERIENCE: NEGLIGIBLE_
FORCE AURA: LOW CLASS_

CALCULATING THREAT ANALYSIS_

PROCESSING_

THREAT CAPACITY: 16%_

FIGHTER PRESENTS NO THREAT_

APPENDIX: SUBJECT DESIGNATED PADAWAN LEARNER. TERMINAL MEASURES AUTHORIZED_

APPENDIX-A: ORDERS PENDING: SELF INITIALIZED_

END PROGRAM_

CELLULAR ARCHIVE OPEN_

SEARCHING_

NO CELLULAR MATERIAL EXISTS UNDER FILENAME: FIRE_HAZZARD_

EXIT_

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 04:14:43 PM
Here's a tad of information for your database! :: Pulls out her blaster and shoots Cell, killing him ::

Jedah Lynch
Jul 23rd, 2000, 04:26:23 PM
OOC: Sorry to say you can't just kill people

But now people know why she's called Fire.

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 04:31:00 PM
Why not? He was threatening people, and he didn't even know I was human!!!!!

Jedah Lynch
Jul 23rd, 2000, 04:34:41 PM
OOC: Sith threanten people, it's their job. But one rule on the boards is you can not just kill people. Beat them up yes but kill? No. Plus some people are various races, unless you stated it somewhere not everyone will always know.

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 04:39:46 PM
::Mara stands in front of Fire and looks at Cell intensely::

Not this one, creature. You will fight me.

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 04:42:26 PM
This blaster is coming in handy, and it's getting me in trouble. Oh well..at least I have 11 votes and the lead in the Prettiest Jedi Girl poll-that's just about all I have though...

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 05:10:57 PM
hahahaha, you had your chance lady mara jade, jedi of designation padawan learner. but, seeing as this is my game, I reserve the right to decide who my target shall be in the terms of the expendable ones.

/me looks at the smouldering hole in my suit's shoulder. the conventional weapon pierced my clothing and outer layer of flesh, but was stopped easily by my reinforced durasteel scapula. I flex my hand, letting what pain I feel slip away.

you must finish what you start, fire hazzard.

/me emanates a low humming sound as my organic body taps deeply into the dark side, filling my power reservoirs with hate energy. in a flash, I leave my feet in a powerdive at fire hazzard, and drive a left cross onto her chest. my power generators complete the circuit and throw a sizable portion of energy through fire hazzard's body along with the punch. the padawan learner is knocked into the air. I calculate her trajectory, use a force assisted jump to reach the ceiling, and magnetize the soles of my feet, allowing me to run across the ceiling, meeting fire hazzard as she maximizes her ascent. I ignite my lightsaber, ready to impale her on it, but she swings around and blocks the move successfully. the force of saber impact sends her back to the ground, and she falls hard. I de-magnetize my feet, plummet straight down, and do a half gainer, landing flat on my feet and cracking the pavement with the force of impact.

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 05:27:47 PM
OOC: Jedah Lynch and others : IF IT'S A RULE NOT TO KILL, CAN HE KILL PADAWANS?? NOOOOOOOO. HE! IS BREAKING THE RULES, NOT I

IC: I refuse to fight. :: Zooms off in her landspeeder ::

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 23rd, 2000, 06:20:01 PM
::Looks at Cell:: :lol: I told you so

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 06:31:06 PM
ah but fire, I never actually KILLED anybody. I merely stated my intentions. so if you think about it, the only rule breaker is you :)

/me turns toward mara.

your friends take flight easily, lady mara jade. the jedi boricua, designation master, and fire hazzard, designation padawan learner have both fled in cowardice from the battlefield. I hope you are made of better things than that.

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 07:46:47 PM
:: As Cell yammers, Fire makes a quick and un noticed turn, heads back, and rams into the back of Cell, knocking him flat. Fire then re-exits ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 23rd, 2000, 07:57:11 PM
Hey TSC coward, how about you try THIS learner on.

:: Cell is suddenly hurled across the room as DT uses the Force to throw the clone across the room and violently into the nearest wall.::

Your a corruption of life, so I have absolutly no problem mashing you into potato salad

Darth Cell
Jul 23rd, 2000, 08:09:32 PM
/me watches fire hazzard run away yet again

truly you are redefining cowardice. so this is how the jedi play the game? you are not worth of the honor you claim to posess.

/me props against the wall and stands up, looking at the newcomer, my artificial eyes zooming in and looking at him multi spectrally. I sift through my database archives, attempting to identify him.

DATABASE OPENED_

IDENTIFY_

LIFE FORM IDENTIFIED_

NAME: DARTH TURBOGEEK_
RACE: UNDISCLOSED_
AFFILIATION: THE GREATER JEDI ORDER_
EXPERIENCE: ULTIMATE_
FORCE AURA: ELITE CLASS_

CALCULATING THREAT ANALYSIS_

PROCESSING_

THREAT CAPACITY: 100%_

FIGHTER IS A SERIOUS THREAT. PROCEED WITH MAXIMUM CAUTION_

END PROGRAM_

CELLULAR ARCHIVE OPEN_

SEARCHING_

NO CELLULAR MATERIAL EXISTS UNDER FILENAME: DARTH_TURBOGEEK_

EXIT_

Fire Hazzard
Jul 23rd, 2000, 08:34:05 PM
Meanwhile, in Fire's landspeeder:

:: Fire puts the speeder on auto-pilot and pulls out her laptop ::

Search: Darth Cell

Found: 1 match

Darth Cell
Creation of Itala Marzullo's Eugenics Laboratories
Cybernetic organism infused with cells from all warriors of TSC
Has also aborbed the cells of: Lord Gue, Lady Mara Jade
Very self-absorbed and may look threatening, but is not.

Search: Cybernetic organisms

Found: 3 matches

Darth Cell
Creation of Itala Marzullo's Eugenics Laboratories
Cybernetic organism infused with cells from all warriors of TSC
Very self-absorbed and may look threatening, but is not.

Unknown
Creation from the planet Naboo
Cells come from several royals from the planet Naboo
Very destructive creatre, but the creation is very nice to those it trusts.

Unknown
Unknown From
Cells come from many that crossed to the darkside long ago, and are now dead.
Unknown Description

:: Fire grumbles :: I knew I would find any thing useful. Maybe if I try that new software I'll get more.. :: Fire launches her new database software ::

WELCOME TO DATASOFT PRO v. 9.0

Search- Darth Cell

1 possible match

Darth Cell
Cybernetic organism infused with cells from TSC
Very self-absorbed and may look threatening, but is not. This creation is one of the most ego threatening creations out there. Average strength, but it's comments could knock you off your feet

:: Fire sighs :: Just what I thought..Wonder what it says about me and Sage??
Search- Hazzard

4 possible matches

Unkown Hazzard
Female Human

Unkown Hazzard
Male Human killed by Unknown Sith.

Sage Hazzard
Male Human born to Unknown Hazzard.
Jedi Knight with great loyalty. Predicted to become a historical Master.

Fire Hazzard
A female human born to Unknown Hazzard.
Naughty, yet good at heart, this Jedi Padawan is predicted become a good Jedi Knight.

:: Fire sighes again :: So much for finding anything useful. :: Throws the laptop to the side and takes the speeder out of autopilot ::

Atreyu
Jul 24th, 2000, 02:04:22 AM
You're not supposed to kill ahybody (unless you have their permissiopn), but I have a backup rule that states if for some reason someone is killed I can resurrect them (being one with the Force it fits in with my character) and give the killer a kick up the rear end. But I'd prefer it if killings were avoided.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 24th, 2000, 02:08:16 AM
Never saw Obiwan give Vader a kick up the rear....

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:07:55 AM
ah great.. it's stinger butt again..
:x
thought you went away!
bah!
stupid piece of junk
*kicks Cell and makes his way to the "sidelines" so he can watch DT kick his ass*

Nom Anor YV
Jul 24th, 2000, 11:09:19 AM
[c]::Enters the battleground to observe and gauge the powers of the designates: Turbogeek and Cell commence in combat.
::Records into his villip= "First confrontation to record concerning designate: Turbogeek. Reputed combatant and leader of Greater Jedi Order."

videl1999
Jul 24th, 2000, 12:25:45 PM
*watches from the sidelines* this one has got to be the stupidest TSC sith ever.....baka......