PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Master Boricua...

DarthHERA
Jul 7th, 2000, 11:44:24 PM
Would you like to continue here or in the other thread?

Either way, lets get rowdy. :evil:

JediBoricua
Jul 7th, 2000, 11:51:23 PM
Oh yeah I like rowdy girls.

Let's go here.

:: It was a cold friday night. Unussualy calmed night. Boricua found himself talking to his buddy Garik Loran while they took a walked through the empty battleground. The chickens from TSC were nowhere to be found, which was a pity for Garik was in need to bonk some heads. The two jedi remembered old times and old battles. Both were laughing out loud ::

"So Garik you remember this dude...whoa..."

Garik-"You felt that too..."

"Yes, it seems familiar"

:: The sweet smell of perfume enter Boricua's nostrils. It was a soft fragance, perfect to lure men. Pushing his emotions aside JB scanned the area. Nothing was found. But he knew she was there, looking at both of the jedi. Deadly as always ::

"HERA, come out, let's play"

Garik Loran
Jul 7th, 2000, 11:56:44 PM
Hera you look positively venomous. Bring a friend and we'll see if looks can kill.

Darth Lynch
Jul 7th, 2000, 11:59:32 PM
Garik Loran I've been searching for you.

If you check out DT's thread you'll see I accepted your challenge, I assume I fit the criteria to do battle with you, if you accept we can fight in that thread or make a new one.

JediBoricua
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:04:12 AM
Garik is coming Lynch.

DarthHERA
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:11:34 AM
:: Hera moves silently and cat-like from the shadows, her eyes warily watching the 2 Jedi as they calmly watch her approach. Holding her saber at her side she confidently ignites and beckons with her eyes, mocking even a little, the Jedi Boricua..."shall i dance with you both JB or will it just be you that has the pleasure of me spilling your blood?" ::

OOC: sorry about the delayed reply..inopportune phone call. Agh!

Garik Loran
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:14:29 AM
I have another matter to attend to, but I will be around for another round in the future Hera.

I leave you for Boricua, and for that I am truly sorry. He is as awesome a foe as you will ever meet dear.

**Garik bows deeply**

I bid you adieu.

JediBoricua
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:15:01 AM
Just me precious. I will not have it any other way.

:: Ignites his LS ::

My mom always taught me that a lady goes first...

DarthHERA
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:23:17 AM
*nods as Garik departs to meet his destiny with Lynch*

"your mom must be a fighter"

:: Hera moves with delicious slowness around Boricua, eyeing him, sizing him up, all the while talking in a soothing calm voice..."you are much respected JB, i have seen your fights and others speak well of you"
She slips a hand down to her hip and brings out her beloved dagger and moves up close behind the Jedi. JB follows her the whole time with his eyes, not the least intimidated by her, finding her even a little amusing. He turns to speak, but Hera springs with blinding speed the smashes the butt-end of the dagger into his face. She spins and twists the dagger around point-first and stabs at his stomach violently ::

JediBoricua
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:32:53 AM
You knew my MOM!? Isn't she a sweetie pie

:: Women. So sensuos so deadly. Battling women, especially sith women was another thing. They were a double edged blade, grabbed them by the wrong side and you'll get cut, or stabbed in the gut. Thank the Force that JB had quick reflexes and managed to grabbed HERA's hand before she dug all of the dagger's cold iron, the weapon entered Boricua's body only a few inches. But it still hurted like the Dark Side. JB sucked up the pain with some jedi techniques and prepared to do some damage of his own. Since he had HERA grabbed by the wrist he twisted it in a classic wrestling move. He then pulled it akwardly (sp) sending her twisting to the ground. She landed on her back and JB then proceded to elbow her on the face, still holding her hand ::

OOC: you have icq Hera? or IM?

DarthHERA
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:45:14 AM
MSN..and what is (sp)?

:: Hera falls to the ground and turns her head to the side to avoid the elbow coming full in her face. She feels her lip split open and tastes her blood on her tongue and thinks how much she loves to fight!

She brings one knee up and under JB and with strength that is belied by her frame propels him up and off her. Hera rolls to her feet, gets up and rushes Boricua, sheathing her dagger and slashing wildly at him as he finds his footing again ::

JediBoricua
Jul 8th, 2000, 01:03:34 AM
(sp)=I am not sure if the spelling is correct.

:: The new jedi robes JB got for his birthday are being masaquered (sp?) by HERA's shiny blade. If he didn't think of something to do about it fast he will walk out of this BG naked. Finding his footing Boricua stood firm in from of his opponent. His shadow covering part of the battleground as his 6'7" body stood straight. His eyes were the only bright light, they stood for justice and peace, they were hope in a injust and troubled world. It was in his eyes that you knew Boricua was a jedi, and that he was proud of it (sorry getting poetic, it adds to the battle). The approaching sith got closer by the second. Almost on top of him Boricua , with both hands on the ground, and rolled foward, kicking the sith with both feet in the jaw. The negative momentum from the blow brought her off her feet. In the same time Boricua moved a pebble and placed itunder her falling body. Gravity did the rest. HERA landed on the ground, the rock piercing her lower back ::

DarthHERA
Jul 8th, 2000, 01:17:55 AM
:: Hera falls hard to the ground, her breath being somewhat knocked out of her with the suddenness of her impact on the ground, the rock at her back peircing the soft, exposed skin. She flings out her arm and slams her LS down towards JB as she lays there. The Jedi Master moves with speed and avoids the blade.

Hera rolls over to her side, still breathless, and grabs her whip from her side and cracks it at Boricua, catching his wrist and yanks him back toward her. As he comes at her, Hera again brings up her LS to try to skewer him thru the stomach ::

OOC:
do yo have hotmail JB? cause then i can get you on MSN

DarthHERA
Jul 8th, 2000, 01:26:24 AM
OOC: have to go off line for a little while..but i will be back. sorry. seeya soon.

JediBoricua
Jul 8th, 2000, 01:30:03 AM
Yeah I do. luisxiv2001@hotmail.com

:: Boricua made a mental note: NEXT TIME YOU FIGHT HERA BRING SOME PROTECTION FOR YOUR STOMACH, SHE SEEMS TO LIKE IT. Using some creativity Boricua tried to untangle the whip from his body. He was able to do so with the Force but the sith mistress kept coming his way. JB grabbed his LS and ignited it in front of the incoming sith. She was forced to stoped on her tracks. JB then flipped over her and when she turned he legsweeped her. He stood up and assumed a defensive position. The jedi was signaling for a saber duel ::

JediBoricua
Jul 8th, 2000, 01:55:22 AM
HERA, can I take a rain check on the rest of the battle. I'll be back on tomorrow afternoon. If are willing we can continue in this same thread and in the same conditions. No healing or anything. Well began from where we left off.

Good night beautifu. See ya' tomorrow.

DarthHERA
Jul 8th, 2000, 03:28:00 AM
OOC: no problem Boricua. I came back, but see you had to leave..i will post, and you can reply tomorrow as you are able.

:: Hera picks herself up and turns to face the Jedi Master as he beckons her....She feels to this moment, he has only been toying with her..testing her reflexs. Not fighting her the way she knows he can. This angers Hera.

She locks steeled eyes onto Boricua and probes his mind with the force, flicking dark fingers thru his memories and emotions, seeking a loved one to focus on and bring brutal images of to his mind. The Jedi is surprised at the surge
of darkenss that waves in over him, but his mastery of the force shuts off Heras evil attempts. But not before she glimpses a vunerable area in JBs soul. A chink to eventually be exploited. Hera smiles with smug satisfaction and it fuels her hatred of the Jedi and all they strive for.

Hera brings her ignited saber up mid-height and charges at JB. At the last instant she drops, to slide on her knees to the side of him, swiping at his knees, and stands back up again, spins and round-house kicks Boricua square in the chest ::

"beautiful? perhaps you will not be of quite the same opinion when we are done, noble jedi"

DarthHERA
Jul 8th, 2000, 03:38:35 AM
btw..luisxiv...wasnt he the Dauphin?

EDIT: my msn name is ozBones (case you wonder "wth?"

DarthHERA
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:49:15 AM
JB, im here, if you are around.

JediBoricua
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:11:55 PM
OCC: Sorry I haven't replied, had a busy weekend (at last). Yes Louis XIV was once the dauphin, he also was the most tyranic king that France had, the Sun King, and we have the same birthday, freaky huh?

:: The pain created by the punches and kicks from HERA was nothing compared to what JB felt as his soul was touched. Painful images of death and destruction were brought up by this servant of darkness. Boricua saw himself at a younger age. He saw how he was oppresed and discriminated by those who ruled his world. He remember how he learn to hate those who were on top of him and lived off his missery and of his mother's hard work. It was on those days that JB discovered the sith, he remember in horror how he had kneeled in front of the sith emperor Itala Marzullo. He took their path as a quick way to get revenge. And he did. Boricua feasted with his planet's leaders dead corpses, he destroyed government buildings and caused havok in major cities. The jedi's face turned white as he saw his former master Darth Vader telling him that his hate made him powerful. But the dream was short lived. After he reclaimed his revenge Boricua saw that he had not solved anything, the pain, the rage, the hate, the SUFFERING, was still there...he still felt like garbage. It was in this period that he decide to retire himself for a while in the dessert. That trip changed his life and he met his jedi trainer, Corran Horn ::

:: Tears came out of Boricua's eyes as his past came back to life. He had commited a critical mistake in his training, he misunderstood the words in the jedi code: "there is no emotion, there is peace". Boricua thought he had achieved true peace, but all he did was bury his fears on his subconcience. This was no true peace. And HERA made Boricua realize this. There was still one step for Boricua to become a true JEDI, a warrior of peace and justice. Using Force Push he send HERA flying against a tree, a weak blow it was, but the purpose was not hurting the sith,not yet, but helping himself. Boricua then kneeled. He began to meditate and brought up his awful memories. Once again his expression change as pain pierced his soul. But this time Boricua faced his pains. He understood that he had commited mistakes and that they had cost him dearly, but that was in the past. He was a jedi now and he had to live the jedi life. "I am the guardian of peace in the galaxy I use my powers to serve & protect the galaxy from evil, I respect all life in any form, I fight for the good of the Galaxy, I seek to improve my self through the knowledge of training, I am the Good, I am the light, I am the Jedi" ::

:: Boricua stood up a new man. He was now experiencing true peace for he had accepted his past and those memories now took a part of him ::

OCC: I'm sorry for the long text and no attack. But I want to make this fight a turning point on my character's trayectory. I hope you don't mind.

DarthHERA
Jul 10th, 2000, 03:27:00 AM
OOC: very, VERY cool writing JB. I like :cool:
no probs about post time...everyone is in the same boat. And i dont mind at all. I am pleased to be apart of your RP storyline.

::Hera hits the tree and is suprised at the lightness of the throw, and is instinctively on alert. She springs forward and circles the Jedi Master...disconcerted at his meditation in the middle of battle. She has never experienced this type of tactic and is infuriated that JB seeks now, of all times, to direct himself on a stronger path of the lightside. Her first thought is to attack and slice him thru, but cannot do it as she is morbidly curious of this jedi and his passion for peace.......

Hera snides and smirks at Boricua...hissing at him...but he pays her no mind. Eventually Hera tries another tack and stands very still...close to the jedi to feel his breath on her legs as he kneels. She stretches forth her mind and stabs here and there..finding mostly no images, but now and then, a glimpse of the inner thoughts. of......suffering...
what he has experienced...and what he has caused...

Hera laughs out loud as the Jedi returns to his feet and mocks him with her eyes. "You think you are the bringer of peace?? You yourself are a murderer...you are a hypocrite! You call yourself Jedi (spits the word out) and yet...you harbor vengence and hate and anger...even now still. The only way to be free Boricua...is when i kill you and you enter the next life innocent.....

Hera lunges at the jedi with her saber, filled with hatred for the weakness of the jedi creed and Boricua who represents it with his very being ::

OOC: ps...trippy about the same birthday thingy..i think perhaps you should return to sith.... :)

JediBoricua
Jul 10th, 2000, 09:26:01 PM
OCC: Sith, I personally did not like it. IRL I am a good person and I simply cannot impersonate a sith, it's not my nature.

:: Boricua's reflexes took over as Hera's purple LS gain proximity to his skin. Igniting his red blade he counter the attack. Both weapons were now in a lock, each opponent trying to overpower the other. JB looked at HERA's eyes and spoke:

"You only speak lies sith, I was a murderer, I am an hypocrite NO MORE. Finnaly I understand the Jedi Creed. I understand that the greatness of the jedi, the greatness of the Force itself comes from forgiveness. I did caused destruction, I killed viciously, but that is the past and to be forgiven for the past you must accept it, you must pay for it. And I have paid, oh belive me I have paid. The nightmares, the pain, no longer live in me. Remember Darth Vader was forgiven and so will be I. I am jedi, a bringer of peace and Justice!!!"

:: With this said Boricua used all of his strenght and knowledge in the Force to push his blade and forced the sith back. With one final push he sent DH to the ground, she landed on her back. JB then put the tip of his LS in Hera's throat. Boricua was amazed. When he battled before feelings of hate and rage had filled his mind, heart and soul, now he felt peace, his mind was as calmed as the wind in the BG. He did not wanted to kill, but if he had to, he would ::

"Now sith, time to meet your destiny"

OCC: Forgiveness, Jesus taught that and I have always thought that it fitted SW wonderfully.

DarthHERA
Jul 10th, 2000, 11:15:50 PM
:: As Boricua brings the tip of his saber around to Heras throat, she instinctively brings up her own blade to knock the weapon aside....the two blades crossed and sparking against each other. She looks into JBs face, and sees the sincerity in his eyes .... and feels he has deceived himself to find the peace he speaks.

"The hatred and pain cannot just be swept away Jedi. Just as your deeds cant be undone. Dont spout your jedi propaganda to me! Perhaps try it on your victims families..just see how 'forgiving" they are and whether or not they embrace your creeds. The way of the light is weak and pitiful......*Hera slashes again at JB, and he parries, their blades again locking*.....Vader let sad eyes and pious words to sway him from his destiny-and death was the result....*Hera grabs a handful of dirt with her other hand and throws it at Boricua's eyes. As he moves to avoid it, she springs to her feet and charges, flipping up and over JB to land behind him and grabbing him by the hair yanks his head back and smashes the butt-end of her saber into his face, smashing his nose and causing blood to spurt up onto her face and neck.......*Hera lets a smile creep to her face ::

OOC: yes, i guess its true. The ultimate good vs evil story eh.

JediBoricua
Jul 11th, 2000, 09:23:14 PM
OCC: You got it girl!

:: Boricua's is unable to speak as blood clogs his throat. Hera's blow had caught him by surprise and he was bleeding in a ridiculous rate (I always love to use that word!). His hair was still yanked by Hera so his only choice was to put his right foot behind her right ankle, pull back and trip her. She falled, the bad thing was that Boricua also falled. They both falled on an akward angles, forcing to loose their grips on their sabers. Both light swords landed next to each other 10 meters away...It was time for a hand to hand fight ::

OCC: Bloodsport type!

DarthHERA
Jul 12th, 2000, 01:47:44 AM
:: falling hard to the ground, Boricua with her, Hera reaches for her dagger from her hip-sheath and leans over as they both lay there, and stabs it into JBs bicep. She leaves it there and pounces to sit on top of JB, bringing both hands around his throat. She squeezes with vengenace at the same time lifting his head and banging it repeatedly against the ground ::

JediBoricua
Jul 16th, 2000, 05:07:19 PM
OCC: Sorry I haven't replied in some days, I haven't been at home because our water source got contaminated and we have no water service. I'm staying at my grandma's and she has no computer.

:: Boricua's face begins to turn purple as pressure is put on his throat. His left bicep was in shred and he was not able to move his arm. JB extended his right arm and tried to focused the little energy he had left. HERA did not took notice of this for she was very into soffocating Boricua. Using the Force Boricua was able to call back his LS, igniting it and once it reached his hand, using the last gasps of air, he swung in a wildly manner. The blow superficially cut the sith mistress in the right shoulder forcing her to loose the grip on Boricua's throat. JB then kicked the sith on the back of the neck and hit her on the chin with the hild of his sword. Pushing her off him, Boricua stood up and forced called HERA'S purple blade to her ::

A true Jedi always plays fair.

DarthHERA
Jul 18th, 2000, 01:23:21 AM
:: Hera grabs her saber just as Boricua calls it to him...thus being force-called along with it...*Crashes awkwardly into the Jedi and tries to ignite to defend herself ::

JediBoricua
Jul 18th, 2000, 01:45:59 AM
::Wonders what the sith is up to::

Get off me, this ain't no dance, is a battle. FIGHT ME!

DarthHERA
Jul 18th, 2000, 01:55:19 AM
:: Hera at last ignites and her eyes grow wild and excited.
She leans forward and bites Boricua on his face...painfully abrasing his nose. The Jedi grabs her hair and yanks her head back to pull her off him, intending to smash his hilt again into her face-but Hera twists awkwardly, avoiding the blow, back-smashes an elbow into JBs diaphragm, making him gasp. He lets go of Heras hair as he sees her twist again to bring her saber to the front and jumps back. Hera swings the saber in an arc trying to strike his shoulder ::

DarthHERA
Jul 18th, 2000, 06:23:34 PM
OOC: i misunderstood your last more JB - thought you were calling my saber from me to you..but you were not. Anyway - you can ignore my move or leave it...i didnt really do much on that one anyway except crash into you.

it is your post, so i will follow your lead. May apologies.

JediBoricua
Jul 18th, 2000, 08:33:43 PM
OCC: No biggie.

:: Ugh, bite marks. The surgeons at the jedi temple will have a tough one fixing that. And what was worse, blood was pouring from it. It ran all the way down to his face, some was still running on Hera's face and her teeth were red stained. She was enjoying this. Nothing cheered up a sith more than blood, when it wasn't hers of course. Grabbing his LS Boricua went for a littel skirmish of his own. He swung high, so did HERA. A little bit lower this time, the purple encounter the red. Slower still, same result. As both blades collided at knee level Boricua headbutted his sith counterpart. Her face shook backward because of the blow, instantly Boricua hitted the sith on the neck with the hilt of his saber, cutting her air flow for a while. To finish the move Boricua slashed with his Saber. The sith was cut diagonally across the chest and belly ::

Hey sith: Let it be.

OCC: listening to the beatles ;)

DarthHERA
Jul 19th, 2000, 02:35:45 AM
:: Hera jumps back and tries to block JBs LS, gasping as the sabre crosses her skin, burning her but not enough contact to slice right into her.

She is infuriated at the Jedis move.

Hera looks so viscious and ugly with her teeth the color of Boricuas blood.

She takes a moment to focus the pain form the burn, and chanels her anger at the jedi and what he stands for.

She mocks his 'peace' and force-lifts a rotted tree from the floor of the forrest hurling it in a spinning fashion at Boricua. As he ducks...he avoids the tree itself, but the dirt and debri pulled up with it gets in Boricuas eyes and blinds him momentarily.

Hera swoops in like a vulture, herself screeching out with the pain of the sudden movement-her body wanting to rebel against further abuse- and stabs violently, hitting the Jedi with her saber in the area beside his armpit, skewering him thru the fleshy part of his body between arm and chest, and withdraws her blade again...her eyes alive with delight at a direct hit on the JediMaster. "YAH!!!" ::

DarthHERA
Jul 24th, 2000, 03:14:57 AM
:: Hera falls to one knee, saber still held ready, her other hand layed gently accross her middle and tries
to support herself against her wounded stomach, the pain making her nauseaus.

Looking up,she snarls at Boricua..her eyes bore right into his, and while he is diverted by the pain of his burned flesh,
she recalls visions of his past atrocities into his mind using her dark energy. She continues relentlessly as JB begins to reel from the memory of his own corrupt deeds, the kneeling before Itala, the serving of the darkside-the images flashing, tormenting the jedi, Hera growing ever stronger as the fear, anger and hate of those days are relived in JBs heart and she feeds off his dispair ::

OOC: i double posted, to bring this fight back current.
you can do the same if ya like, JB.

JediBoricua
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:54:27 PM
OCC: No problem, you did no attack on me on your second post. Sorry I hadn't replied.

"Foolish sith. I have acepted my past, it forms part of me now. This images will do nothing against me, only make me more eager to fight the darkside and prevent others from commiting the same mistakes I did. It's is never to late HERA, not even for you"

:: Blocking the pain from his burning flesh as much as possible Boricua approaches the sith with Force Speed. Not as fast as before HERA noticed, he must be seriously hurt she thought. JB ignited his LS and slash a weak side by side slash, easily blocked. HERA, expecting JB to turn and strike again, gets ready for a counter. But Boricua does nothing. Instead he grabs a thermal detonator from his belt and with force speed throws it at the fallen tree which HERA had used before as a weapon. Using the momentum gained from the Force Speed JB jumped behind a rock and then...BOOM!...the blast blew the trunk to pieces, sending sharp stakes all over the place. Hera, surprised by the attack, used her LS to burn as many wooden stakes as she could, but they were too many. The wodden projectiles ripped through flesh all over her body, teh biggest one ripped through the right shoulder ::

OCC: I wanna thank the Viet Cong for that strategy.

DarthHERA
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:20:27 PM
:: Hera is thrown to the ground from the impact of the blast, her body a bloodied mess from the wooden shards.
She lays there, not moving, her saber a full body length away. Slowly she slides a weakend hand up to grip the talisman about her neck and focuses on her masters ethreal signature.... ::

OOC: shifty dang Viet Cong.

JediBoricua
Jul 25th, 2000, 07:38:40 PM
OCC: Should I attack you? I mean you did nothing on your last reply?

DarthHERA
Jul 25th, 2000, 09:05:39 PM
OOC: choice is yours. if it were reversed..Hera would attack no question hehehhe. Im just trying to make it a good RP thread thats all. Let events unfold, note tho, im not unconscious...just not moving. That last move-the explosion, had savage results JB.

if i dont reply, soon, i will bbl tonite

JediBoricua
Jul 25th, 2000, 09:32:39 PM
OCC: Ok. It is a very rpg so far btw. a very good rpg...

:: The last pieces of woods collide with the boulder, Boricua scans the force and sees no danger so he comes out of his hiding place. He is surprised to see HERA still conscious, she was a true warrior. Suddenly a dark presence was felt, boricua jumped to his feet. The presence was getting stronger and stronger...JB tried to pinpoint from where was this dark force emanating from. He found it. It was from HERA's talisman, he had read in old scriptures of sith artifacts such as this capable of drawing strenght from the darkside or from other sith. With no time to loose Boricua force moved a 10 pound boulder and send it flying a HERA's head. It hit, blood flied, but she remained motionless, reciting sith prayers. The atmosphere grew gloomier as the Dark Presence got stronger. JB decided to do the job himself. Arm with his saber he approach the sith and attempted to destroy the talisman. An inch before hitting a dark energy came from it, it ran trough the saber, through the hilt, and into Boricua. The jedi master fell as the Dark Side of the Force ran through his body ::

"Must concentrate...Light is stronger thaaann...ddd..arrkkneeesssss"

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2000, 05:51:34 AM
OOC: :evil: i should just lay here and let you kill yoursefl lol

:: Hera hardly notices the devastating blow to her head from the boulder, so consumed by the dark forces emanating from the talismen, tho her body sustains brutal damage from the impact. Almost delerious from the abuse of battle and the draining effect of channelling the dark energy, she continues to lay motionless...feeling the power as it assults her opponent, thinks of her master, Ogre, and the gift of the talisman given to her at the end of her training

Hera slowly, painfully turns her bloodied head, her hair a tangled mass of blood and debri. She locks her eyes onto Boricua..her direct gaze penetrating even his battle-hardened eyes. As JB tries to regain his footing, the dark energy threatens to overwhelm him as he senses anothers brutal and channeled hatred for the jedi. Boricua, a master of the jedi way isolates, contains and deflects the assault from the talisman effect, but leaves him drained and weakend - unable to get up beyond one knee. He looks at Hera battered, yet filled with a hatred he hasnt seen in a very long time and notes a flicker of a grin as she turns her head, drags herself shakily to her feet and moves slowly and painfully off into the shadows of the forrest...

Boricua slowly lowers his saber, watching the sith as she vanishes into the dark mists...knowing this is not the end, but only the prelude to a destiny... ::

OOC: good response JB, you are a pleasure to rp with.

JediBoricua
Jul 27th, 2000, 02:06:04 AM
OCC: "The feeling is reciprocal. This has been the best battel I've had in quite sometime. So should we stop here? No clear winner? Maybe we could develop some rivalry?

:: Borica falls into a jedi trance, his last thoughts being-"today I have truly seen the true power of the darkside, now I know why those great jedi from the past fought it, now I know why I MUST fight it"::

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2000, 02:25:50 AM
:: As the Jedi master contemplates the forces that clashed here and tunes in now to how the forrest is sullen and still..only the nite creatures beginning to stir can be heard.

Boricua returns his deactivated saber to his side and tenderly touches his brutalised nose...a faint whisper drifts to him through the reaches of thought..a voice painful in its beautiful deadliness.."i will be back for you, jedi master..."

Boricua knew Hera meant more than simply another battle. She intended to take his very soul and he was chilled inspite of himself. He was aware that this would be an ongoing struggle. That he had met more than just an enemy in this battle....he had met a destroyer.

OOC: yeah me too JB...me too.

JediBoricua
Jul 27th, 2000, 02:31:07 AM
Cool battle!!!!

I hope to meet again and again, and again.

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2000, 02:44:30 AM
*grins.

...count on it.