PDA

View Full Version : Darth Cell arrives on Coruscant

Darth Cell
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:16:18 AM
*it had been a week since the defeat on naboo. the wounds had all healed, but darth cell's pride was still wounded. as the sith flew in the coldness of space, he pondered many things, his inability to track down the jedi of master designation yoghurt, boricua, and reaperfett. his loss of an arm to a lowly padawan, lance casey. darth cell scowled deeply as he looked at his now-regenerated arm. such fallacies went against his programming. he was physically and mentally far superior to any padawan, yet something had caused his attention to slip. darth cell dismissed the random thought. it did not matter, for now he possessed the jedi of padawan designation lance casey's cells as well. even if he lost, he would eventually win in the long run. every cell he added to his makeup, the closer to perfection he came. darth cell smiled, knowing it was only a matter of time until he reached the apex of power that itala had envisioned when he created him. suddenly, darth cell's diagnostic program interrupted his thoughts*

POWER READING: 12%_

RECHARGE IMMEDIATELY_

*darth cell cursed himself, and now he was running low on his energy banks. since his body's superstructure functioned on force aura energy, the only way he could fill his energy banks was to steal it from living beings*

DARTH CELL: hahahaha. yes, there are many living beings on coruscant. the city planet will be my target.

*darth cell accelerates, his body ducking and weaving in between congested space traffic, and small cross-section making his presence unnoticed to the sensor outposts constantly scanning the orbits. he makes his way to a bustling commercial district. within minutes, screams fill the air as pedestrians begin to fall*

Lord Gue
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:22:01 AM
sorry to have to be the one to tell ya this Cell, but that planet was destroyed. There is a Courascant 2 and a New Courascant...New Courascant being half mine Half Imperial, Courascant 2 being imperial

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 25th, 2000, 07:09:30 AM
*cloak sees that cells ship has arrived and goes to meet him. he has heard of cells battle and wonders.........*
"if cell gains cells from jedi does that mean he is becoming more jedi like"?
*cloak gets into his small shuttle and heads for cells sip*

Christine Gue
Jul 25th, 2000, 08:22:09 AM
Christine wonders if cell is friend or foe to the Gues.

Darth Cell
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:05:16 PM
*after several minutes, an entire city block in the commercial district is lifeless. scattered everywhere are bodies of civilians, their eyes wide open and pure white from the loss of their life force energy. contorted bodies sprawled across open air promanades, a ghastly wake left behind*

(cloak, I don't have a ship, actually. because of the cybernetic components of my body, I can protect my organics from the pressure, temperature, and atmospheric changes in space, and I have an anti-gravity propulsion web, that allows me to transfer force energy into pure propulsion. also, absorbing jedi cells will not make me more jedi like. what it does is allows me to anticipate their moves, read into their profiles, defend against attacks better, and overall increase my power, while remaining totally sith, regardless of the cells I have. and christine, I am a threat to those that defy itala. all others need not worry)

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 25th, 2000, 07:25:35 PM
* cloak enters the lifeless block and follows the damage path to Cell and greets his ally *
Geetigs cell welcome to Coruscant2. i see you met the welcoming committee. *cloak looks at the dead bodies* if the three most wanted is what you seek we must head to the jedi council
*cloak looks into cells cold eyes and remembers he is part of his logical makeup* or.. we can draw out the jedi......
*cloak ignites*
shall we?

Darth Cell
Jul 25th, 2000, 11:59:21 PM
ddc, I prefer to allow them to come to me. I am powerful, but rushing into the council by myself shows imprudence. I will ensnare the jedi of master designation in due time.

*looks around at the destruction*

you would think that 8543 innocent civilians being butchered would be enough for the jedi to face me. guardians of peace and justice, indeed. hahaha

Lance Casey
Jul 26th, 2000, 12:03:38 AM
I'm here Cell. You and me. One on one. No force, no weapons. A good old fashion street fight. What do you say?

Darth Cell
Jul 26th, 2000, 12:42:31 AM
*sneers and turns to lance*

and who are you to make demands to me?

*extends an arm at a large building. darth cell's body glows with a faint light, as a beam of light screams from his palms, gouging a fiery hole through the building's masonry, gutting it with flames*

I am the one who is in the bargaining position.

*a severely wounded survivor crawls to darth cell's feet*

SURVIVOR: h...help m..m..meee.

DARTH CELL: alright.

*darth cell extends his hand as a whiplike metallic tube is shot at the man. the tube inpales him through the back, and a crackle of electricity illuminates the man's skeleton and contorts his body as his force aura is sucked out of his already dead body. rejuvinated, darth cell smirks at lance*

Atreyu
Jul 26th, 2000, 12:54:48 AM
Just as well you aren't going to the Jedi Cell, because they're on a completely different planet.

Darth Cell
Jul 26th, 2000, 01:09:30 AM
for one who is already one with the force, you know suprisingly little of my intentions. coming to coruscant was not my prime ruse for the jedi. more importantly, it has replenished my weakened body from the attack on naboo. yes, it will look bad for the jedi when they sit idly by and innocents die, but had my main objective been to bring the jedi, I am much more persuasive than that. it is a pity you are already one with the force, dead jedi. I would have enjoyed stealing your cells.

Atreyu
Jul 26th, 2000, 01:14:04 AM
I take it you therefore didn't read my post. I never said you were looking for Jedi, I said it was just as well you weren't, since if you were, you'd be wasting your time.

Darth Cell
Jul 26th, 2000, 01:18:55 AM
your sentence is an ambiguous statement, and can be taken in two ways. I erred on caution and took a course of action that had an equal probability of being correct. if you wish for your meaning to be more lucid, then choose your words wisely.

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 26th, 2000, 08:15:53 AM
*cloak disignites and looks into cells cold ees once more*
What part of me do you have? my memories what do you know? i strongly doubt that there is any cloak within you. show me how much cloak you have..........