PDA

View Full Version : Duel of the Fates {RPG} (with the music)

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:29:55 PM
**Locatation** Theed Palace
*Awaits for a sith*
<bgsound src=http://www.freshmidis.com/midis/star_wars_-_episode_i_-_duel_of_the_fates.mid>

Keman
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:46:45 PM
(( OOC-What is Theed??))

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:52:00 PM
(Final battle place from episode one)

SAURRON
Jul 7th, 2000, 02:44:22 PM
How did you get the music in?

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 02:49:29 PM
<bgsound src= put music address here (must be mid or wav)>

Darth Stone
Jul 7th, 2000, 02:52:29 PM
I was wondering the Same thing :) Nice music from the battle of Maul vs. Qui-Gon & Obi-Won

SAURRON
Jul 7th, 2000, 03:13:35 PM
ahh thank you very much! (JB)

Gav Mortis
Jul 7th, 2000, 03:55:40 PM
*As ninja 5 waits in the hangar bays of Theed Palace, before him two large blast doors open, revealing a dark, cloaked figure, wearing Sith robing. He looks up and Ninja 5 does not recognise the mysterious warrior. Gav throws back his hood and removes his cloak allowing it to fall on the floor behind. From a pouch on his back he takes three pieces of cylindrical metal and within seconds screws them together to form a titanium bo. He stands ready...watching the Jedi...*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:08:36 PM
OOC:Theed is the city, Naboo is the planet. The palace and such are in Theed. Now is this supposed to have 2 Jedi?

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:16:52 PM
Yes , Sage join me in this fight

Gav Mortis
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:17:12 PM
*Gav's eyes focus on Sage*

Two Jedi vs. one Sith, the way it has always been.

*Gav spins his bo first above his head and then in front of him in a provocative manner to the two Jedi (Sage and Ninja 5), eventually the bo is stationary at his side at an angle*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:22:54 PM
OOC:We're not double teaming you, it's just sorta like the movie. Except we are both Padawans.

IC:Sage flips over Gav. Sage swings at Gav, Gav turns in time to block it. Ninja swings at Gav, Gav turns back to block it. Ninja swings again, Gav blocks it, but at this time Sage kicks Gav in the back of the head. Gav tumbles and regains his balance, he stands up. He now faces both Jedi, non behind him::

Need some Aspirin?

Gav Mortis
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:32:58 PM
*Gav glares at his two opponents. He regains his blurred vision and as he does sees Sage swing with his LS, he ducks under the attack and knees him in the gut, pivots on his left foot and smashes the back of Sages neck knocking him to the ground whilst he used his bo to take Ninja's feet from under him in a sweep and rotates his bo and smashes one end into the fallen Ninja's throat...Ninja is unable to breath due to a collapsed windpipe...Gav leaps away a few metres from his two fallen opponents*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:44:37 PM
OOC:Just so I know, what is your bo made out of? Is it LSish or is it metal or what?

IC:Sage gathers himself, he stands to his feet. Sage takes out a bottle of Aspirin, he takes 2::

Good thing these are the kind that DON'T make ya drowsy.

::Sage puts it back::

Now I'm going to use a weapon that I've never fought with before. Honor!!!

::Sage deactivates Peace, he puts it on his belt. Sage take out Honor and ignites both sides. Sage charges at Gav, he stops right before him. Sage swings high with one blade, Gav blocks it. Sage brings the other blade upwards, Gav blocks it. Sage stabs low with Honor, Gav goes to block it, Sage kicks Gav in the face. The kick knocks him back, Sage flips back and checks on Ninja, he'll be alright::

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:52:31 PM
*Ninja activates armer and tells it to heal. swings at Gav he blocks then swings at his left leg and cuts him. Ninja then sweeps him.*

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:54:29 PM
OOC: Gav what is a bo

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 05:02:16 PM
OOC: be back tomorrow Sage can do my actions

Gav Mortis
Jul 8th, 2000, 02:41:49 PM
OOC: bo=staff

It is a 6ft long, lightweiaght, titanium bo.

I'll add a reply soon...I just have to go for dinner!

Also, I can't currnetly BLOCK your LS swings because I haven't activated my LS yet, lets just say I dodged/parried them

:)

Gav Mortis
Jul 8th, 2000, 03:16:59 PM
*Gav hisses at the stinging cut on his right leg, the pain fuels his hatred, his hatred burns like a furnace, roaring...*

*Gav runs towards his opponents, as he nears he spins and sends his bo into a tornado of movement confusing the Jedi. Just before he strikes at Sage, Ninja 5 is hurled 10 metres away for a powerful yet invisable force, he lands hard, dazed. Sage uses his shins and forearms to knock Gav's blows away and parry them, groaning in pain at every block as the cold, hard metal hits him. Gav rotates his bo at his right side in a vertical manner, he spins and takes a horizontal posture, stoping his bo's motion and holding it in his right hand, he turns his back to sage and buries his left elbow deep into his gut, Sage keels over in pain, as he does Gav's left fist rises from his elbow smash and collides with Sage's falling head, causing Sage to stand upright once again, blood oozing from his nose and lip. Gav continues his assault by bringing his fist down and into Sage's groin causing him to once again keel over in pain. As he does Gav plants one end of his bo into his back and polevaults over Sage, he spins sweeping him to the ground and as he does so feels a strong impact to the back of his head. Gav stumbles, then feels a knee rise into his face, his nose bleeds and as he rises is hurled by the force to the other side of the room...Ninja 5 had obviously revived.

Gav is stunned on the floor as Ninja runs to his collapsed comrade after suffering a bombardment of fierce attacks, beinning the force healing process*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 04:44:39 PM
OOC:I'm going to go ahead and let Ninja reply first, I'll let my bones and injuries heal. That way it's more realistic.

Ninja 5
Jul 8th, 2000, 11:25:17 PM
*Looks at lightsaber and deactivates it*
"Only fool trusts his life with a weapon."
*Throws lightsaber off the ledge*
*Charges at Gav leaps up and lands on him feet first and stomps him a couple of times.*

Unknown Number
Jul 8th, 2000, 11:41:31 PM
00C- I see your a fan of MGS Ninja. So am I. What's the address for that D of the F? I know that quote "Only a fool entrust his life to a weapon". Ninja said that after you punch-kick him a few times.

Ninja 5
Jul 9th, 2000, 06:19:42 AM
The address is http://www.freshmidis.com/midis/star_wars_-_episode_i_-_duel_of_the_fates.mid

Ya after you punch him a couple of times he puts his weapon away and says that

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:13:28 PM
*Gav lays on the cold surface of the hangar floor, gasping for breath due to the effects of the stomp attack from Ninja, he looks up and sees Ninja run to the aid of his comrade.*

*Gav whispers to himself under his breath*

Good...they're both distracted!

*Once Sage has regained himself and stands up both Jedi turn to find their nemesis gone, they look at each other startled*

He couldn't have gone could he?

*Sage asks and Ninja replies*

Perhaps, I think he has....

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:32:49 PM
Well, he gave us a good fight when he was here. Barvo Gav, wherever you are.

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 01:01:19 PM
OOC: No not over yet...it's in the good name of roleplaying...it's called suspense!!!

*As the two dumbfounded Jedi search for the Sith, they hear, breaking through the silence...a quiet fizzing originating from a nearby Naboo Fighter Ship, as the Jedi are within about 5 meters of the ship a blur moves away from behind it at an incomprehensible speed, in an unmeasureable amount of time later the ship explodes throwing the two Jedi into the air both of them on fire*

Not over yet!

*As Sage is in mid-flight he is caught in a force created tornado and begins spinning ferociously in the air. As Ninja lands on the floor, hard, Gav reveals a sai dagger and as he rolls on the floor to extinguish the flames Gav hurls the dagger at him, it passes through his right shoulder and the floor holding him in place. As he cries in agony, Gav walks up to him with another sai, kneels and impales the dagger through his left shoulder. Ninja is unable to move both arms and is held hard to the floor whilst Sage spins.*

You Jedi are so weak and pathetic, I almost pity you Ninja!

*Gav places his LS on Ninja's chest, he watches the sweat on Ninja's brow and the fear in his eyes as he caressess tha activation button on his LS*

No...mercy!

Arrrgghhhhhh!!!!!!

*Ninja screams in agony as the blade of the LS passes through his chest and his left lung, Ninja spews up blood covering his chest and Gav removes the blade*

You will die soon, it wont be long before you choke on your own blood!

*gav turns to Sage as he does Sage is released as the tornado dissipates at the command of Gav hurling him into a wall and as he lands collapses in a dizzy stupor, gav begins to walk towards him*

Ninja 5
Jul 9th, 2000, 01:09:30 PM
*Ninja Falls to the ground, and bleeds everwhere.*
"Thank You"
*He dies there on the spot*

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 01:11:46 PM
OOC: Why die now, Sage can still heal you, it'll be good, just be patient.

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 01:13:07 PM
::Sage is dazed and confused, he gains back his sight slightly after impact, the room has stopped spinning for him. Sage sees Ninja bleeding to death, he also sees Gav walking towards him, he must choose who to deal with. Fight Gav and risk Ninja dieing, or save his friend d let Gav quite possibly kill Sage when he is tending to his friend. Sage must decide, he does. Sage stands up and Gav walks steadidly towards him::

Bring it.

::Gav keeps walking::

I said, bring it!!!

::Gave gets up to Sage, Sage flips over Gav and kicks him in the back of the head as he is landing. Gav gets knocked into the wall. Sage uses uses the Force to collapse a part of the roof of the Palace, the rubble lands in front of Gav, stopping Gav for a few seconds. Just enough time. By the time the rubble hits the floo Sage is already at Ninja's side, trying to heal him. Sage see Gav trying to burst through the rubble. He doesn't have much time. He's about half way through::

Ninja 5
Jul 9th, 2000, 03:06:00 PM
OOC: I die now because I want to become a full cyborg. Sage can build it for me or something and download my memory into the cyborg. It would make me stronger.

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:34:26 PM
*Through the rubble Gav sees Sage healing Ninja as he ferociously attempts to break through the rubble. Sage leans close to Ninja as he whispers something into his ear, Ninja then collapses and dies in the arms of the mourning Sage*

Sage: Ninja, I promise, the Sith will be sorry for this!

*Sage slowly stands up, takes one last look at his fallen friend and turns away to face the enemy. He looks up and sees gav standing, glaring at him, with large pieces of rubble levitating in the air around him*

Your death wont be as painless as Ninja's if I can help it!

*Gav runs at Sage, he rotates his bo as he does, Gav stops near Sage and swings his bo to his head but Sage blocks it with his arm. Sage grabs the bo with the same hand however gav kicks him in the temple with his left foot and spins as he does, as gav has his back turned during the spin sage attempts to sweep him however gav swings his bo and it collides unintentionally with Sage's heel and a crack is heard as Sage cries out in pain.*

*Sage spins from the momentum of the collision but recovers by landing a backfist to Gav's jaw and Gav stumbles back a few yards...*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:42:48 PM
::Sage turns to the dead Ninja::

Don't worry Ninja, I'll find a way to revive you... I promise.

::Sage runs up to Gav and fakes a overhead swing, Sage kicks Gav in the jaw as Gav trys to dodge the fake. Sage stabs his LS right through Gav's chest, the LS is right by Gav's heart, the heat from the LS begins to burn the heart. Gav might die soon, if he does not surrender. Sage picks Gav up by the neck with his free hand(the other holds the LS)Sage begins to choke Gav::

Do you like the pain Sith!!! Do you!!!!!!!! Surrender or die! Ninja will live, this I promise you, but you will not if you do not surrender!!!

OOC:That's kinda cool Ninja. I'll make a post in the "Bar & Grill" at The Greater Jedi Order about me making you a cyborg. Look for it after this fight is over.

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 06:25:10 PM
*Gav feels the pain seering through his body, he cries out in agony as the LS burns his insides...however as he is held by the throat he makes no reaction to the Jedi's threats, his head falls numb, he stops breathing and his skin turns as cold as ice. The force inside him leaves his body...eventually Sage removes his LS and deactivates it, gav falls to the ground lifeless and sage begins to back up at the evident death of his opponent*

Sage: Shame, so many lives wasted however there is one I can save...

*Sage turns to Ninja and begins to walk to his corpse. Suddenly an immense wave of dark energy passes over him as it fills the room, all light in the room is dimmed and eventually the light is dissipated. Sage turns to follow the enrgy, the tremors become quakes in the force as the dark side energy fills the levitating body of gav Mortis*

Sage: what the f*ck?

*Mortis inhales deeply and as he exhales his eye lids open revealing black eyes, no color, simply pools of blackness. He begins to descend to the floor and as he lands Sage runs at him with an deep, powerful cry with all of his being*

Arrrggghhhhh!!!!

*Foolishly sage leaves his LS deactivated and soon his speed increases dramatically, beyond his own control as Mortis pulls him accross the hangar to him. Mortis pivots on his left foot and spins, jumps and lands a roundhouse kick into Sages face, blood flows from Sages nose as he stumbles away but before he regains himself. Mortis follows with an elbow to the back of his neck and as Sage begins to fall from the powerful strike but Mortis keeps him up with a knee to his chin...soon sage realises that each blow is infused with the power of the Dark Side, all the Dark Energies in Mortis's body have been focused into an array of lethal blows. Sage finishes the assault with a devastaing leaping uppercut throwing Sage high into the air...as he lands breaking the floor below him Mortis begins to approach, igniting his LS as he does...*

This fight is far from over...

OOC: If you were wondering what happenned in 2 cases, one with the explosion of the ship, it was caused by me impaling my LS into the ships engines and secondly, I didn't die, just entered a short hibernation trance allowing me to seem dead and from within the trance I called upon the Dark Side whilst you gave me the oppurtunity...my currnet wounds will not affect my status until i exit this rage...the fight between you and I should noty end in one post...let it continue...

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 06:38:22 PM
::Sage realises he must fight Fire with... In essence, Water::

Wouldn't want it any other way. I'm not done with you.

::Sage uses The Force to impower his body. Gav strikes down on Sage with his LS, the LS bounces off a sheild of Pure Force. The Force energy summoned from Sage travels through Gav's body and tries it's best to counter Gav's Dark Side Rage. It doesn't work that well but it makes Gav weaker in strength. Sage sends Gav flying across the room and into a wall, the impact dislocates Gav's right shoulder. Sage stands up. He ignites Peace::

Lets dance.

OOC:You are a great Role Player Gav. I have to hand it to you, you make everything so interesting, it's better then the old "I kick you you dodge, I punch you". Did you learn this from yuor Master or did you learn it on your own?

Hey, you captured exactly what I would say! It seems you've been doing your homework!

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:22:19 PM
OOC: Thanks for compliment! :) You're an excelent roleplayer yourself...Lounge Lizard taught me some very important lessons in RPing.

IC: Weopons are but an aid and as your fallen comrade has stated it is foolish to entrust your life to a weopon...you have to ask yourself...where would you be without it?

Let's find out!

*Mortis runs at Sage and as he does the levitating pieces of ceiling being flying towards him, performing an impressive number of acrobatic feats in order to avoid the rubble. However as he regains awareness of his surroundings it is too late, Mortis had leapt into the air and landed behind him. As he turns he is siezed by the neck and as Mortis's grip on his neck tightens an electrical charge surges through his body becoming increasingly powerful. Sage is having difficult breathing and as he gasps for air Mortis glares deep into his distressed eyes*

You just don't understand the power, the freedom...

*Mortis finds difficulty in releasing his grip on Sage due to the electric attraction so with one huge final burst of electrical energy Sage is released from Mortis's grasp and sent flying through the air.*

Sage: Urrghhhh!!!

*Mortis reactivates his LS and looks up, as he does he sees Sage running with incredible speed towards him weilding Peace, the electricty must have gave him a short burst of physical energy hightening his stamina. Mortis leaps up and flips, whilst he is upside down he sends a LS strike at Sage's head but he senses it and blocks it with Peace...suddenly the handle of Peace begins to get warm, Sage turns and sends a strike to Mortis's head from the right; blocked and then from the left; blocked, the handle starts glowing red with heat as it becomes much hotter but Sage blocks out the pain. Sage then attempts a slash at Mortis's left leg from the right, it is blocked however the strike was so strong that it loosened Mortis's grip on his LS. Taking advantage, Sage pivots on his right foot, spins and kicks the LS out of Mortis's hand...Sage's blade handle now glows white with incredible heat burning the resistant Jedi's hands, he ignores the pain. In a moment of panic Mortis loses his footing and stumbles back to grab his LS and fails, Sage raises his LS high above his head and brings it down for the killing blow however just before imapct there is a bright flash from within Sages LS and the blade deactivates...Sage drops the LS due to the immense heat and backs away in confusion in order to regain himself.*

hehehe...

*Mortis pulls his LS back to his hand and stands. He is ready for a new assault...*

OOC: If you were wondering, I was heating up the crystals within the LS, the power source for the blade, eventually after concentrating on the dense crystals I was able to melt them with pyrokinesis, cutting off the power source of Peace...neat eh?

BTW...I'm really sorry about the size of the posts...I'll try to trim em down, I get carried away!

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:50:28 AM
Yes, Ninja was right, only a fool trusts his life to a weapon. I will use other means...

::Sage uses Force Push from behind Gav, this force Gav to be pushed foward. Sage puts up a Force Wall, Gav slams right into it, Gav tries to cussion the blow by trying to get his arm to take most of the collision, it partly works but the impact causes Gav to drop his weapon. As Gave tries to summon the weapon back to his hand Sage uses 2 Force Balls to knocks Gav back, this makes the weapon fall to the ground again. Sage slides the weapon along the floor with his mind, the weapon is behind Sage now and that's how Sage plans to keep it. Sage uses the Force to make parts of the ceiling fall on top of the weapon, burying it::

Now, we fight like we should have in the first place! Not with crude matter but with the Force and our flesh and bones!!!

OOC:Where is LL? Maybe he could give me a few pointers...

Wow, you are great! Your inventive attacks make my jaw drop! And the way you always have a explanation! Others would most likely simply say they just "did it" and not have any ways of saying "how the did it". What rank are you? If Itala does not make you a Knight soon he is a fool!!

I can repair my LS for other battles, right?

No! Don't shorten them! I'm enjoying reading them! It makes this fight worthwhile. Otherwise I would simply get tired of it and stop.

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 05:19:47 AM
OOC: I'm really not that good y'know! I'm already a Knight jowever your attacks are easily as good as mine. Trust me there is whole roleplaying board full of ppl who could kick my ass...I'll post a reply to the fight in a mo!

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:28:31 PM
OOC:Perhaps so, but they can't compare to your stroy telling abilities. Well, I'm waiting for your attack. :)

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:58:36 PM
*Gav recovers from his dizziness and after being thrown around like that it takes him a few seconds to correctly find his footing and position himself.*

OK, I'm sick of this hangar bay, let's go...

*Gav runs at regular speed towards Sage, performs a cartwheel, into a backflip, he leaps high and twists as he does, this lowers Sage's reaction as he is trying to anticipate a move but Gav keeps altering his approach patterns as he nears...whilst twisting in the air he lashes out with a his right leg sandomly and his knee collides with Sage's face, momentarily stunning him, Gav places his left hand on Sage's right shoulder as he stumbles from the knee and pushes himself behind Sage rolling to the ground he turns*

*Gav inhales deeply as Sage turns*

Arrrrghhhhhyayayayayayaaaaa!!!!!!

*Gav opens the palms of his hands and slams them both left and right into Sages upper torso rapidly, in an attempt to block Sage throws out his right arm to punch Gav however Gav ends the bombardment and forms an X shape with his arms siezing Sage's arm. He pulls sage into him and their heads collide deliberately, Gav ingnores the pain, pulls Sage into him once again and knees him in the gut causing him to keel over in pain. Gav pushes his arms beneath Sage's chest, crouches down, lifts both arms and flips sage behind him as he does he grabs both arms and as sage lands Gav takes a powerful horizontal stance and lands a side kick into Sages chest, throwing him accross to the double blast doors from where Gav had entered fracturing a rib. Suddenly, as Sage struggles to Stand Gav uses the force to throw his cloak that he had removed earlier from the floor over Sage, blinding him*

Arrrrgghhhhhh!!!!!

*From within the darkness of the cloak a confused Sage hears Gav's battle cry and instantly feels the force of multiple attacks all over his body, and he is unable to anticipate them...remarkably the attacks are connecting with the front of Sage and right after the back of him, Gav is moving at an increadible rate, his heart pounding, his body tingling, his hate burning...he calls upon the darkness around him and forms his hatred into a ball of immense energy and hurls his bolt of hatred at Sage, who amazingly senses the attack and dodges it. Seconds later an increadible explosion is heard as a wall is destroyed leading onto a gangway, which leads onto a titanic arena with immense energy columns running down it...*

Damn it!

*Sage removes the cloak and backs off towards the unveiled openning*

OOC: We are now moving onto the second battle scene, y'know what one I mean don'tcha...when Obiwan falls far down and Maul and Qui Gon battle it out on one of the gangways...hmmm....I don't know why I'm reminding you, of course you know where I mean *doh!!!*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:30:58 AM
::Sage back peddles towards the opening, he back peddles so he can keep his eye on Gav at all times. Gav begins to jog after Sage. The finally reach the new location. Sage stops suddenly as does Gav. Sage runs up to Gav, Sage throws a right cross, Gav ducks it. Gav stands up and throws a right cross at Sage, Sage blocks it with his left arm. Gav throws a left cross, Sage blocks it with his right arm. Sage flips back and as he's fliping kicks Gav in the jaw, causing gav to stumble back a bit. Gav moves the edge, Sage charges at him, Gav quickly side steps and Sage nearly goes off the edge. Sage tries with all his might not to fall, Gav aproaches him from behind. Sage using the Force flips behind Gav and pushes him. Gav falls off the edge. Gav hits another platform, Sage jumps down to the platform. Gav lies on the ground, shoulder dislocated. Sage awaits Gav to get up::

OOC:You fell sorta like Obiwan, you know what I mean. :)

Ninja 5
Jul 11th, 2000, 11:43:28 AM
*After a hour long battle between Sage and Gav, Ninja was downloaded into a Cyborg suit. The suit makes him twice as fast as a normal human. Increses his strength and has a full memory of all his force powers.*

*Looks around and finds himself in Theed*
"I must get back to the battle"
*Runs back toward theed Palace*
*When he gets there he uses thermal scan to find the fight*
"Where are they?"
*Looks around some more*

Gav Mortis
Jul 11th, 2000, 02:22:06 PM
OOC: Excellent! I realy like the way your charicter has altered to become a cyborg, very interesting, especially for the battle...I will post a reply soon, I have to come offline for the timebeing see you soon!

Gav Mortis
Jul 12th, 2000, 03:33:14 PM
*Gav is left shaken and disoriented after the fall ensuring his head didn't hit the ground first. He climbs to his feet and sees the Jedi stand before him. Gav holds his LS in way that the butt of the handle is held between his thumb and forefinger, essentially, held backwards and tilted at a descending angle at his side. He awaits for sage to strike but the Jedi remains still, the impatient Sith runs at his opponent and begins to raise his LS into an attack. As Sage raises his to block gav ducks and aims a swipe at Sage's waist however sage sommersaults over the attck and turns rapidly only in time to duck under an aggressive spinning swipe from Gav*

Nrrghhhh!

*Gav carried in a circular motion due to the momentum of his own attack leaves his back vulnerable to attack and Sage takes the advantage by thrusting his forearm into his kidney and spinning aiming a kick at gavs head but misses due to gav bending over, reeling from the attack*

OOC: Damn! i forgot you held my LS in place earlier on, oh well after that we might as well carry on, sorry...

IC: *Sage continues to pivot on his left foot, spins again and sweeps gav's feet from under him...however gav turns his fall into a succession of back handsprings and once near sage he wraps his legs around sage's neck, twists his hips and throwing sage off the gangway into the abyss below in a hurricanerana (spelling?) fashion. Sage continues to fall and misses a lower gangway his fate unknown (OOC: You decide how you get out of it, works better! :) ).

Gav stands and senses a nearby presence, a life energy he recently encountered, he looks up and sees a figure running on the gangway above, Gav reignites his LS as he lands from a force aided jump onto the same gangway as the mysterious individual, he looks on as he nears awaiting his arrival...*

Gav Mortis
Jul 12th, 2000, 04:15:07 PM
ttt...hey sage, you online?

Gav Mortis
Jul 12th, 2000, 06:09:26 PM
TTT

Gav Mortis
Jul 24th, 2000, 10:08:04 PM
OOC: Lets carry this fight on you two, it's your turn.

Gav Mortis
Jul 25th, 2000, 09:39:58 AM
tothetop

Sage Hazzard
Jul 25th, 2000, 11:51:40 AM
OOC:Had to get off last night at 11:00, I'm going to school this year and I have to start getting up on time.

I don't really want to continue this fight. Ninja has become a Sith, and I'm kinda getting bored of it. Go ahead and challenge me to a new fight in a new thread, but I just don't feel like carrying this one on. Okay?

Gav Mortis
Jul 25th, 2000, 11:52:56 AM
Doesn't matter then,

thanx.