PDA

View Full Version : The Breaking of Lady Mara Jade

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:13:39 PM
:: On an unexplored planet, the Oozaru II lands. Quickly, several troops move Mara Jade into a compound on top of a sandy bluff. Following them closely is the Lounge Lizard. The troops tie Mara up in a chair in the middle of a large room with white tiles on the walls, floor, and ceiling. Several shower nozzles are visible around the room. One soldier removes Mara's blindfold. Mara looks at LL ::

Mara: What are you doing?

LL: Turn on the water.

:: 12 shower nozzles start up, bathing Mara with a constant spray of water. She squints her eyes against it, trying to catch a glimpse of LL ::

Mara: What are you doing to me?!?!

:: LL stands just in the doorway for a second, and then leaves. All the lights in the room turn off, leaving Mara in perpetual darkness. Two guards lock the heavy doors behind her, and leave her in solitude for hours, while the water continues to wash over her unrelentingly. Hours pass like days as the water keeps coming down without interruption ::

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:25:27 PM
Time: 2 AM

:: Mara is getting drowsy, and begins to fall asleep. A guard who is monitoring Mara's vital signs alerts LL ::

Guard: She's falling asleep.

LL: Implement phase 2.

:: The shower nozzles turn off at once, and bright lights snap on. Mara's head snaps up as she is startled, and loud, happy-sounding Bohemian music begins to play on a loudspeaker. Its a gaudy repetitive song that plays over and over and over again. ::

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:35:38 PM
:: A small hole opens in one of the walls as three ysalimir come waddling into the room. Mara cannot distance herself with the force. For one of the first times in her life, she is alone. Into the room rolls a service droid, with a food cart. On the cart lies a piece of chocolate with the words "EAT ME" written in vanilla on top of it. Beside it, a shot glass with the words "DRINK ME" is filled with a cloudy liquid. The droid leaves Mara alone in the bright room with Bohemian music. Mara struggles for the items on the tray, but cannot reach them ::

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:47:24 PM
:: A familiar voice interrupts on the intercom ::

Mara...Mara...I suggest you take these next five minutes to eat. It will be the last chance you have to do so for 72 hours.

:: Mara struggles against her restraints, but still cannot move. In five mintues the droid returns and takes the tray away ::

Mara: No!!!

:: The lights once again cut off, the music goes silent, and the showers resume ::

Jedah Lynch
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:49:55 PM
*Arriving at the planet via shuttle from the Calisto. Lynch looks upon the dead planet until a gleaming piece of metal is shown in the distance, as the shuttle nears a huge black object comes in view*

Pilot: We're nearing the refconfigured Lictor Class Dungeon Ship.

*The shuttle enters a bay, the ramp drops down as Lynch makes his way out in his Sith robes as guards on the sides hold up thier weapons in salute. Not paying them much attention Lynch walks down a hallway as he is handed a datapad showing what is happening and what shall yet happen, handing the datapad back he proceeds on while marveling at this facility, space faring ships such as these held many prisoners but were also designed to hold Jedi during the height of the Great Purge.*

*Putting his hand to one door that could hold a Jedi he wonders how many Jedi had been once locked in such rooms made of super dense alloys to prevent any physical escape and screen out any telepathy. Energy shields used on the Universal Energy Cages are installed around the perimeter of the cells to prevent the Jedi from using their abilities. Life support settings could be set extremely low to force the Jedi into hibernation for the duration of the voyage, now made into a land based prison these ships could be used as prisons to torture and exterminate the Jedi at convience*

*Entering one room with LL in it already waiting he looks upon a screen at the prisoner.*

How does the sessions go so far?

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 31st, 2000, 02:54:36 PM
We're still within the first 24 hours. It will take some time to notice any change, especially for someone so mentally-conditioned as Miss Jade. Give me 72 hours, and we may have tangible results.

Jedah Lynch
Jul 31st, 2000, 03:00:40 PM
*His eye focuses on the screen*

72 hours...you shall be given the time you need. Even the best of minds are not infallible given time, patience and effort. It shall be most intresting to see what is the end result.

Kero The Golden Rat
Jul 31st, 2000, 03:33:18 PM
::Flutters over, looking at the torture session.::

Might I suggest A machien that stimulates all her pressure points at once? A Most useful device of torture my master Matthias use's once and a while on a victim...

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 1st, 2000, 12:46:28 AM
::Mara lays her head backward and looks up at the ceiling. Closing her eyes she begins to remember the last time she and LL were in a similar situation...

</font><font color="#BDFDFC">"...well, it looks like Mara's injuries might be a little too severe."

LL scoops Mara's unconscious body up in his arms, and carries her to his tent on the mountain. He lays her on a down feather cot, surrounded by cages with ysalamiri in them. He binds her hands and feet with ironreed twine, and uses medicinal herbs to rub on her forehead. LL then burns some incense and steps outside, to cook a rabbit. The padawan stops to ponder his situation. He, a relatively unimportant padawan, has managed to subdue and capture the leader of a group of Sith. It was an impressive feat, and LL reflected on its greater importance, both to him, the Jedi, and to Mara herself. Then...the padawan though about his violent past. Could Mara be turned as he had been? It was an intriguing thought. He looked to the unconscious redhead in his tent. It would take time

Mara opens her eyes finally and looks around ysalamiri filled room in disorientation. She lays for several moments on the strangely comfortable bed then starts to remember what went on before she was knocked unconscious. With the pain of her multiple injuries still lingering she swings her tied feet and sits up on the edge of the bed. Leaning down she begins to work at the twine that binds her feet but after a short time realizes that she cannot break free. She hears LL's movements outside of the tent and it is clear at this point that his intentions are not violent. Mara breaths a sigh of relief, almost regretting that she had ever challenged the Saiyan to fight her. She lays down again on her side then rests her head on her hand waiting patiently for LL to return.

LL walked back into the tent, gingerly holding a piping hot rabbit between his hands. He set the meat on a plate next to the cot. Next he took a cloth wrap and began to knead healing herbs and oils into it, turning it into a sharp-smelling oily rag, full of seeds and pieces of crushed vegetation. He stopped his work as Mara sharply inhaled and moaned...she was waking. He placed his hand on her forehead until her eyes focused on him...and turned wide with alarm. He quickly put his free hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming.

LL: "Please do not be afraid."

LL removed his hand. Mara's face contorted from shock to anger to intense thought. She stared at LL.

Mara: "I suppose you are going to turn me over to the Republic."

LL: (After a brief pause) "No. That would accomplish nothing. Plus, you are my guest here. I will accommodate you as such."

Mara tried to squirm, but a sharp pain made her fall back on the cot and exhale sharply.

LL: (glancing at her thigh) "You've had a severe injury to a major vein." He begins to place the salve-wrap on her thigh, but Mara struggles violently.

LL: (calmly) "If I don't wrap your leg now, you could develop a fatal blood clot. Please allow me to help you." Mara's eyes darted across LL's face, trying to locate a scant indication of treachery. She could find none.

Mara: "What choice do I have?"

LL: (smiling) "much more than you realize." LL unties Mara's restraints. Mara looks at him wild-eyed.

Mara: "I could escape."

LL: "Yes you could. But, you would miss the reason I have brought you here." Mara sighed and rolled her eyes.

Mara: "Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit!"

LL: (Chuckling) "I knew you'd reconsider." Places rabbit in front of Mara "Eat up. You must regain your strength." Mara eyed the rabbit. It was quite sizable, and looked delicious.

Mara: "What about you?" LL held up a single bean sprout.

LL: "This is all I need for now."
The odd pair began to eat around the fire as the snow blew all around the outside of the tent.

Mara picks at her food for a short time then finally finishes it off. She looks over at the Saiyan then stands up and walks toward him, gliding her hand across his shoulder as she passes by. She moves toward the other side of the tent and stands in front of the doorway, looking outside at the falling snow

Mara: "So tell me now LL... why did you bring me here?"

LL smiles, Mara's curiosity knows no bounds

LL: "I want to know about you. I want you to tell me everything...about the Sith, about you, about your dreams and fears. That is all. Its all about understanding. After that, you and I will walk on separate paths. No consequences, no repercussions. Plus, you might find some things out about me, too."

Mara walks back over to where LL is now standing. She takes him by both hands and moves close to him

"So you want to know more about me do you?... I'm manipulative, Lounge Lizard; for most everything I do I have an ulterior motive. I hurt people purposely and without remorse. I destroy lives and would kill people you hold dear to you for reasons that you could not possibly understand. I am incapable of love yet I show kindness to those I am fond of and my touch can be soothing."

Mara places her hand on the back of LL's neck and pulls his lips close to her own. "I would play with your emotions and make you question your morals simply for the sake of doing it." Breathing slightly irregular, LL pulls away from Mara and sits down on a stool. Mara walks behind him then leans over his shoulder to whisper into his ear. "My worst fear is that somehow, though some strange happenings of a curse, I were to forget who I really am inside and limit myself as you and so many others have done by succumbing to the ways of the jedi."

LL looks at Mara

"You know, there is a time where every cynic has a day of reckoning. They wake up, look at the world, not from a microscope, but from rose-tinted glasses. He or she looks at the world's imperfections and realizes that they are just that...imperfections. Although the world is not perfect, it is a place of beauty and wonder, far better to be loved all at once than picked apart for whatever ideology one serves. The Sith are cynics. They see happiness as a delusion, beauty as arrogance, and everything golden as something decaying inside. They cannot be happy because they live their lives with a great hole inside of them, one that cannot be filled by a million people dying, a hundred planets exploding, or any countless evil deed. The hole eventually eats away and kills. I can tell you, I was close to the end before I found the Jedi again, and once again saw the world in its great beauty."
LL brushes away a stray strand of Mara's hair

"You too must learn to look at the whole."

Mara: "Ahhhh… at last, you show your true colors. I cannot be turned Lounge Lizard. If that is what you hoped to accomplish by bringing me here then you've wasted your time. Many jedi Masters and Knights have tried convincing me, yet all have failed…surely you did not believe that you would accomplish what they could not. Our time together is short Lizard... I suggest you make the most of it."

LL: "I never waste my time, Mara.
The good in one's heart is always there, no matter how hardened they have become. Its just..."

Kisses Mara gently

"...a matter of unlocking it."

Mara is overwhelmed. LL leans back and secures the flap of the tent

Mara swallows hard and slowly wraps her arms around LL, looking up into his eyes. She then returns the passionate kiss but, after a short while, backs away quickly. She stands up and walks toward one of the caged animals, looking at him thoughtfully

"Many have tried to convince me that there was good in my heart, Lizard. It is utterly futile. If you continue to believe this way you will fall. Look at my other Sith who were jedi… they thought once, as you do, that I was good. I made it clear to them that I was not and they ended up turning instead of the other way around. You are now in danger of doing the same. If a full jedi Knight was turned then what makes you think that you, a simple Padawan, can do any better? The jedi elders already fear that I may turn you... if they were here now they would most likely ask you to cease this behavior and attempt to guard you from me."

"The difference between those Jedi and myself is that I have been to the darkside and back. I have no fear of ever turning again. I know what destiny awaits me if I do."

LL walks to Mara. She turns her face from LL, but he leans her to face him again

"You might run from the light, but it will find you nonetheless. Nobody can remain hardened to the world forever. You and I have faced each other many times. Times more countless than I remember. We've talked together, fought together, died together...and kissed together. From our many encounters, hate cannot possibly have fueled them all, or we would have long ago let our paths wander."

Mara's lower lip is shaking, and her eyes have a "Deer in the headlights" look. LL ever-so-gently brushes away a strand of Mara's hair. She presses her body against his, and begins to twine her arms around LL when...

Lounge Lizard: moves away slightly "But what are we doing? (Slightly sarcastic) We are, after all, sworn enemies. It wouldn't make sense to..."

Mara nearly bowls him over as she forcefully locks in a passionate embrace

Mara: "I don't care about that. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."</font>

::Opening her eyes she looks back around the room slowly. Her stomach begins to ache again as she remembers that she has not eaten in quite some time. Lowering her eyes she begins to meditate::

Venom
Aug 1st, 2000, 01:34:23 AM
A gloved hand taps impatiently as the shuttle emerges from hyperspace. The wearer is in black, my face unseeable in the dim light I prefer to use to conceal my identity.

The pilot I can sense is nervous, all the more for my obvious impatience and is wishing this flight would end, to be rid of me for a while. His fear I can taste almost pysically and the dark Side in me laps it up, feeling on his fear. It almost makes me laugh out loud but shouldnt all lesser things be fearful of me? Shouldn't all things cringe and die when my evil comes into their shadow?

The pilot looks over his shoulder and tells me they have the base on scopes and there is a message incoming for me. I nod and move to the rear section and engage a privacy field, so that the others cant hear this conversation

The face on the screen is that of Jedah Lynch, my second in command. He bows as he should.

"My Lord, we have a prize for you. Would it please you to come and inspect it for yourself?"

"A prize? This had better be good Lynch. I dont particularly enjoy coming to this hole for nothing"

"Dont be concerning yourself on that Lord. This is worth your time"

"Very well. Send the co-ordinates to the pilot and we shall land there immediatly"

The image of Lynch dissolves. Well, what is this all about I wonder.

The shuttle decends and when it lands, the door opens and I choose to leave without a guard as would be my usual, but this place has a feel about it, of repressed evil. The Lounge Lizard come out of an old transport I identify as one used in the Jedi purge. Nice touch I think. He bows before me and I bid him to rise.

"Lounge Lizard, why do you ask me to come here? I have much to do if the Jedi are to be beaten"

LL smirks "Oh, but this could bring forward all our plans Lord. we have someone you may wish to speak to"

"Really? And who is that?"

LL is positively beaming in evil amusement. "Come this way my Lord. I dont wish to spoil this surprise for you"

His evil glee is somewhat infectous I feel myself eager to fnd out what this is all about. I follow him inside the old transport, through the corridors and to the cell areas. LL stops and with him is a grinning Lynch.

"Ahhh good. If this is not worth it, I can kill you both now, save me the trouble later. Now. what is this and no more games"

"My Lord, I present to you.... the Jedi Lady Mara Jade"

Lynch steps away from the entrance of the cell and I can see for myself.

"How did you do this? was she not guarded?"

"She was my wife once Lord. We have had a disagreement, let us say and I detained her."

Behind the cloak that hides my face, I gaze down at the Jedi sitting on the floor. I can sense the defiance and resolve in her, but more than than that, I can feel a touch of fear.

"Yes Jedi, you should fear me. I am Death incarnate, I am the Dark Side. In time, you shall call me Master"

"NEVER!"

"Ahhhh, dont be saying that. You never know who your saying that word to"

With that I pull out my Force Pike, a nice weapon I learned to use as an Imperial Guard long ago and with a mightly blow, smash Lady Mara across the face with it. a cut on ther face begins to bleed and she stumbles away, trying to get out of range. I move again, this time a vicious rap to the top of the skull. She hits the floor groaning, with another cut to the skull.

"You really dont think you will be part of us Mara?" I turn and order LL and Lynch to leave. They do, but I feel they are close enough to hear the screams they expect next.

"You will join us Mara..." My voice gets deeper, more powerful. "You will join us..."

"NEVER"!

"oh but you will Mara... " I throw back my hood, knowing only she can see my face, the face not even the top Sith have seen. I can see her eyes go wide as she gazes on me....

"oh god... n.... it cant be true.... no.... please no....."

"Oh but it is Lady Mara. Look at my face and know true FEAR!!!"

"No... no.... NO!!!!!!!"

Her screams echo down the corridor as she realises who I am.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 01:27:58 AM
:: LL taps a communicator ::

Lord Venom, please do not interfere too much at this moment. Her conditioning is not yet complete, and she may respond adversely to physical torture at the moment. I respectfully request that you allow me another 72 hours.

Venom
Aug 2nd, 2000, 01:48:49 AM
I exit....

Dont be worried Loungie Lizard, I didn't harm her physically while you were not there.

Mentally on the other hand, well that is a different question.

I leave the cell.

"Continue on. Let me know if there are any results"

I leave the old ship, thinking how best to leverage this against the Jedi.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:06:04 AM
:: On a planet far far away, a small holonet droid watches with a camera, capturing the images of the Jedi and Sith fighting each other for Mara's release. The show is beamed to the Outer Rim, to LL's facility, and onto a screen where LL and Mara can watch ::

Ah....isn't that chivalric? Your honorable Jedi friends are trying to rescue you. Is the anticipation getting to you? Can't you feel them coming closer?

:: Mara's face is emotionless, as she endures ::

No? Hmm...neither can I. Oh well, guess that explains the fact that they are fighting halfway across the galaxy right now, without a clue of your position. It will be a long time before you are out of here, Mara. You are going to have to reconcile yourself with this fact...and quickly.

:: LL motions to the approaching droid, who once again brings a piece of chocolate and a shot glass of cloudy liquid. Mara struggles, but cannot move from her shackles ::

Hungry, Mara? Yes, I can understand that. How many days has it been? I know I would be quite starved. You know, I'm not a cruel man. I'm a humanitarian, same as the Jedi. I believe in the prosperity of Man. However, prosperity is not free. I need something from you, Mara. You are going to have to make that first step if you want this. You know what I want to hear, and you are going to have to tell me exactly that. If not...well, we will have time. We have all the time in the universe out here...so far from anybody.

:: LL once again walks out of the cell, leaving Mara to watch her comrades fight and bleed for nothing ::

Jedi Stone
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:20:46 AM
:: a Ship that followed LL from RSO appers. Stone walks out side. He is stopped by 10 battle droids...

Droid: Where are you going?

Stone: I am going to free Mara Jade

Droid: "uh That does not compuit oh wait your under arrest!"

:: Suddenly Guns fire off and the huming of a LS is herd out side and all that is left in the end is 10 droid bodys. Stone starts to walk toward the Compound........

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:23:46 AM
OOC: Followed me from RSO? Really? When? Considering my character has been torturing Mara at this location for 72 hours, and your character has been halfway across the galaxy involved in a fight during that same expanse of time...then I really consider that lame, Stone.

Jedi Stone
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:28:06 AM
00C: Actually go ahead and reject my post I just needed to post something :lol: Or we can change it to where I folowed Lynch? I just thought that if I posted it would be a cool RP thats all :)

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:28:52 AM
OOC: Stone get your head out of your ass. Your ego might demand it but there was no way to follow the ships from RSO since no one knows where RSO is based for one. Your not goign to be the hero here so try to think of somthing better then just barging in.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:32:00 AM
OOC: its no big deal guys. Don't worry Stone. We'll have a good RP, yet. Just let it flow.

Jedi Stone
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:34:58 AM
00C: Its cool! I cant wait to see what comes out of this :) It looks like a good rp :) But IC I am gonna get everyone of you :lol:

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 02:57:02 AM
*Sits back in his chair watching the sessions upon a screen while tapping a small shiny object in his hand against the metallic desk. His mind runs through endless possibilites as he clangs the small object against the desk time after time again*

I wonder.....

*Picking up a small cup he takes a drink from it as he looks at another screen with Mara Jades vital stats and brain wave patterns to see how the session is affecting her so far mentally and physically*

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:04:16 AM
:: LL walks to the area where Lynch is waiting ::

Lynch...its the critical time now. She may begin to make small concessions soon. We will exploit these, and eventually, she will fully break. Without the force, and when I administer the drugs...she will not be able to keep her resistance high.

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:07:03 AM
::Mara watches the screen for a few moments and tilts her head slightly, not certain why the Jedi would be so insistent upon winning back a mere Padawan. Remembering LL's words she looks toward the cell door and begins to speak, knowing that LL can hear her::

What is it that you want LL?

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:10:40 AM
I wonder about that, her resolve is remarkable. Even though you've put her through various trials to drain her will shes not one to easily give in. It would take a staggering blow against what she believes in to break her...

*Turns back to the screen and monitor as Lady Mara Jade speaks*

Indeed...what is it that we want from her...

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:21:53 AM
The only person who knows that is you, my friend.

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:38:41 AM
Indeed.

*Spins the small shiny round object on the desk then grabs it his palm and spins around in his chair to look at LL*

Tell me, does a persons better nature win out of their true nature?

Or can a persons nature be changed, altered to fit the reality of someones truth?

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:42:28 AM
People are animals, despite any window dressing to state otherwise. Animals adapt to their environment.

To answer your question, I believe that the second is true.

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:04:00 AM
Animals...also known as beast of burden...they live thier lives in pain and suffereing, always enduring, always fighting, adapting and dying.

*Slams his fist on the desk*

Does a person kill the animal to put it out of it's misery? With one quick reflex end it's breathing, in one split second end it's life.

*Leans back in the chair*

That or simply teach it what is the true meaning of things...the truth can set a person free. She simply has forgotten the truth, that of who she is. Who she always has been.

In time my friend she will remember.

*grins to his comrade*

Oh yes she will....

Venom
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:13:32 AM
I walk into Lynch's "office"

"How goes it?"

Lynch seems a bit non-committal.

"Hmmm. Her resistance is impressive. I have been wondering, how can we use this to our advantage?"

"How do you mean, my Lord"

"I mean, I know you have a personal stake in this, but I am more inclined to use this against the Jedi. They do seem rather keen to get her back after all"

"True.... "

"I will speak to Lounge Lizard. I have an idea that may be of use to us in our goals of destroying the Jedi."

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 12:51:44 PM
OOC-....Cooooooooooollll.....

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:11:39 PM
:: LL turns to a subordinate officer ::

Turn on the Tiberen-D gas, and set the strobe lights to 120 cycles per second, rotating frequency.

:: Mara is assaulted with a barrage of flashing lights, and as her breathing increases to the harsh display, she takes in small quantities of Tiberen-D, a mild hallucinogenic compound. Her eyes glaze over and she begins looking around frantically. LL's voice booms over the loudspeaker, audio systems warping it slightly ::

Tell me what I need to know...Mara...you know what I need...you are going to have to say it...it is the only way for this to end...the Jedi are not here....they are halfway across the galaxy, and will not help you...I am the only one who can help you...don't turn your back on me.

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:33:37 PM
*Turns in his chair back to face the screen watching Mara Jade look around as Lounge Lizards voice continues unabated, repeating over and over as the lights continue to flash confounding the prisoner.*

I can only guess my lord what you have planned for her and upon that thought I can only feel a great swell of pity for her.

Such a fate is not one you would wish upon many enemies.

The only question is, will she give in before it is too much?

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:35:40 PM
It is too early for her to be in any permanent danger.

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:57:46 PM
Early now yes.

But things change, and the pain shall only be worse.

I'm sure Lord Venom will take care of that detail....but he knows physical pain, in this I have someone who might be able to do somthing more...

*Gets up from his chair and hits a com*

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

*Nodding to LL and Venom he walks out of the room and proceeds to the cell keeping Mara prisoner. Letting the flashing lights stop, Lynch opens the door and walks up to his former wife, putting his hand under her chin lifting up her face he whispers in her ear*

"Mara..."

"Mara you have company"

"someone is here to see you...."

*Letting her eyes adjust to the light she can only see the form of someone in the doorway who enters, the light blinds mara as she squeezes her eyes tight to block the pain caused from them. The sound of the door is heard closing shut with the locks going into place. The captive Mara looks up to see someone she holds dear standing in front of her.*

Ayanami Rai
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:54:12 PM
*she slolwy walks in her face solemn and with no expression. She holds her hands behind her back and walks standing just out of reach to Mara*

*she speaks in a cold desolate tone, sending chills through mara*
Hello my sister. How are you doing?

*she takes a step closer, leaning closer to Mara*

I see that you are...a bit...tied up.

*the corner of her mouth rises in an evil grin, her eyes dark and narrow*

*the tone of her voice lowers slightly as she leans forward almost whispering to Mara*
You betrayed me Mara. You ran away from your family. From me. You abandoned us when we needed you the most. You ran away Mara. You ran away. You can't hide from me anymore. I've got you in my grasp

*she raises her hand in front of Mara's face and squeezes her hand closed*
And you're not going to escape me this time. I wont let you run away.....

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:21:09 PM
Oooc---NIIICEE TWIIISST!!!

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 2nd, 2000, 09:39:55 PM
::Mara shuts her eyes as a single tear runs down her cheek::

I'm sorry Ayanami. Your sister is dead.

::Opening her eyes again she looks directly at Ayanami, her earlier display of emotion no longer present. She then looks back toward the other side of the room, trying to focus as the room seems to spin around rapidly::

LL, I think I've had quite enough of your "help", thankyou.

Ayanami Rai
Aug 2nd, 2000, 09:45:46 PM
*aya leans back the corner of her mouth drawn up in an evil grin* Oh no Mara..my sister isn't dead...

*she turns to LL and Lynch and nods, heading towards the door*

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2000, 10:00:19 PM
*Watches Aya walk towards the door Lynch walks over in front of Mara before staring down at her as she looks up at him, silently he moves his hand over to the tear that is nearing the bottom of her face and moves a finger to intercept it. Picking up the single tear on his finger holding it in front of Maras face it falls to the ground.*

*Turning around he moves to the others and exit the room, the flashing lights begin to activate again causing intense pain upon Maras eyes*

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 10:05:03 PM
OOC=I know what'd get her to break...HAVING TO LISTEN TO TRIPLE H'S SPEECHES FOR THREE HOURS STRAIGHT....how do you think I went mad?....Or there's always enlisting her in the Corporation....hmm....Darth McMahon anyone??

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 01:38:04 AM
:: LL continues speaking on the loudspeaker ::

Mara...you deny yourself everything, and now you deny your sisterhood? How terrible. Your values have been skewed. Do you know what you are doing? How would you feel if something were to happen to her? Would you feel indifference, or even pleasure? That is very un-jedi like of you, my dear.

:: LL walks into the room again. The lights once more stop. A shivering Mara Jade looks at LL wearily. LL smiles ::

Congratulations, you have made the first step back. Thank you for telling me what I needed to hear. I needed to hear your true self again.

:: LL unshackles Mara from the chair, and the droid brings back the food and drink. Mara, wearily stumbles to the tray, and begins to eat and drink, something she hadn't done in days ::

Enjoy your reward, Mara. We still have much work left to do.

:: at that time, Mara begins flailing around, her eyes glazing over, skin sweating heavily, as she breaths in frightened, short breaths, going into the fetal position. LL looks at the small remnants of the piece of chocolate and the drink she had ::

Your chocolate has been laced with a sizable dose of LSD. Your nightcap is Bacardi Citron topped with Sodium Penthenol...truth serum. I want you to take the progress we've made and go the extra mile, Mara. I need you to come back to us.

:: Mara begins shrieking as LL motions for two assistants, who pull Mara back into her seat, shackling her back in. They pull out a roll of tape and put small pieces above and below her eyes, taping them open. The assistants leave the room, leaving LL to try and get deeper into Mara's unstable mind ::

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 3rd, 2000, 02:58:16 AM
:: After the message with Turbogeek, LL motions for the assistants to wheel a cart of intravenous drugs to Mara's seat ::

Mara, what you did was noble, brave, and utterly stupid. I thought we were getting somewhere, but you have foolishly dashed every bit of progress we have made.

:: An assistant sticks a needle into Mara's arm ::

These next few hours are going to be long for you. You are going to return to us, or you may not return at all from where you are going. These drugs are in the testing phase. They are wildly psychodellic, and can cause brain damage if resisted. Don't resist this time.

:: LL leaves the room, and Mara's piercing scream fills his ears as her every concievable nightmare becomes tangible to her at once ::

DON'T TEST ME, MARA! YOU AREN'T IN THE POSITION TO DO SO!

Venom
Aug 3rd, 2000, 05:18:28 AM
Looking from outside the cell, I just shake my head and walk off.

I find Lynch.

"She is stron, I'll give her that. Strong and stupid. Lynch, be on your guard. That Jedi is up to something, what it is the Force hasn't shown to me"

"Does it have something with the offer he made?"

"Yes.... something about it concerns me."

Jedah Lynch
Aug 3rd, 2000, 03:13:50 PM
*Ponders Venoms words as they walk down the halls*

"What could she do locked up? And what can he do? He does not know where she is. Yet...if he is up to somthing, then shouldn't we investigate into the matter?"

Lordess Callista
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:52:12 PM
Elsewhere...

The night air breezes through Callista's long hair as she walks alone through the dark alleys of the lower levels of the city. Her mind wanders as she thinks of current events within the Rogue Sith Order. So much had change since she was last with the group. At times she wondered if she had even made the correct decision when she returned to the RSO. Shaking her head slightly she dismisses the thought. Turning the corner slowly she enters a small bar. All eyes fall upon her as she walks in as the people are not accustomed to seeing anyone but the regulars. Walking confidently without looking in either direction Callista seats herself at the counter and eyes the tender. "Give me something sweet." She states after a short thought. The tender looks up, staring for a moment then shakes his head and pours her a fruity concoction. Callista looks at it for a moment then takes a drink. Smiling slightly she finishes it off and asks for another. Feeling slightly more relaxed she turns her chair and looks across the bar at the few people that dwell there.

Mara Jade1
Aug 4th, 2000, 11:36:10 PM
"Well, well, well... if it isn't Lordess Callista herself." Callista spins her chair around only to spot a woman standing behind the counter wearing a hooded mask.

"Do I know you?" Callista asks, raising her eyebrow. The woman removes her hood.

"As a matter of fact, no you don't." Upon seeing this Callista quickly pulls out her LS and ignites it in the blink of an eye, holding it to Mara's neck.

"How did you escape?" Asks Callista. Mara grins in reply, showing her teeth, "Simple, I didn't." Thinking for a moment Callista disengages her LS and sits down. Mara floats over the counter and sits next to her.

Jedah Lynch
Aug 5th, 2000, 11:43:02 AM
Later..

*A hand goes up to a door control panel accessing the code to the cell, the room is oddly dark and calm. Inside Lady Mara Jade is still in her chair her head hunched over from the mental sessions LL has been putting her through. A flick of the switch the metallic shackles around her wrist and legs come udone her body begins to slump foreward but she is caught and leaned back in the chair. Taking a moist cloth he wipes her forehead, laying the cloth aside he brings up a small bottle pressing it to her lips letting her slowly sip the clean water.*

You were foolish to join the Jedi but perhaps it's not your fault, the process of your making might have proved too far from the original. It was not your fault, the ones who did the transfer are to blame.

*Attaches a small metallic device around her wrist that feeds her nutrients for several minutes and then stops giving her a slight more strength than she just had.*

But don't worry, eventually you'll remember who you really are. That's what is imporant, in the end you will be yourself once again. One day.

*Putting his hands up to her hair he leans foreward giving her a kiss on the forehead.*

I'll make sure of that, even if I have to kill every Jedi to bring out what is in you again.

*Her metallic shackles lock around her wrist and legs again as Lynch stands up pulling his hood over his head. Exiting the room he begins to walk down the hall when he is stopped by a medical personal in charge of Lady Mara Jade*

"Sir the others will not be pleased"

*Lynch stares at him from under his hood that is drapped over his face*

"Perhaps not"

"I should tell them"

"They will know or they will not know"

"Exactly what kind of Sith shows compassion?"

*Lynch straightens up then grabs the medical personal by the throat shoving him against the wall with one hand*

"The next evolution, that which is beyond fools like Vader and Bane, beyond that old pile of bones they called the Emperor. You are blind you can not understand"

*The medical personals eyes widen as Lynch holds up his lightsaber and ignites it before shoving it into the mans stomach, the man goes into spasms then drops dead*

"Never question the darkness again, it proves fatal, in this game of chess one checkmate and your dead."

*Calling over a trooper to remove the bloody mess Lynch walks on down the corridor into the darkness*

Lordess Callista
Aug 5th, 2000, 06:48:47 PM
Callista looks at the Vampire suspiciously. "You certainly put a lot of effort into finding me." Mara looks back at her and smirks.

"Not so. All I have to do is... shut my eyes slightly, see I know where the clone is at all times...I can feel her pain." Mara twitches, "Quite a good... homing beacon, if I do say so myself." Jerking her head sideways slightly, as if she were a computer having a glitch, Mara pics up a glass of hard liquor and guzzles it. Callista swirls her drink around in her glass then takes a sip.

"What do you want?" She asks, skipping directly to the point. Mara's eyes narrow as she grabs Callista by the shirt. "Oh, nothing too difficult for you to come up with... I want the clone." Callista slaps Mara's hand off of her. "Aren't you the clone?" Callista smirks. Mara doesn't even acknowledge the question. Callista stands up, swiping a long lock of hair behind her shoulder as she turns to leave.

"Sorry Vampire but you've come to the wrong person. I'm not in any position to bargain with you for the Jedi."

Mara stands abruptly. "Then you will take me to the person who is in charge of handing the clone over to me!"

Callista turns around to face Mara, "I don't believe you are in any position to demand anything...remember Vampire, I can sense your pain. I can also add to it."

GuardPiett
Aug 5th, 2000, 11:07:38 PM
*out of teh depths of hyperspace the Rampart-Class Star Destroyer Beggining of the End emerges. Onboard Piett sits in the command chair strumming his fingers on a table. He stands, and walks to the docking bay. With a [i]*phhosh*[i] a Lamdba Shuttle bursts towards the torture chamber.*

*knock knock*

Lynch: *uses the force to sense Piett* Ahhhh, Piett . . . I don't beleive you should be here, not in this crucial stage. I will deliberate over it, and ask LL and of course Master Venom.

Piett: *Crisp Salute* Yes, sir.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 6th, 2000, 01:04:02 AM
:: A comlink beeps, and LL answers it ::

LL here

--LL, this is Lynch. GuardPiett has landed and is requesting to meet with you.

Send him to the meeting room. I will be with him shortly.

GuardPiett
Aug 6th, 2000, 01:50:31 PM
*Piett sits in the meeting room, waiting for LL*

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 6th, 2000, 07:42:42 PM
:: LL walks in and sits down. GP is still at attention ::

At ease, Piett.

:: GP sits down ::

Guard, why have you come to this facility? Did you make sure that you were not followed or eavesdropped on? This is an airtight operation, and I want to know about any added risks in advance, from now on.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 6th, 2000, 10:25:38 PM
:: LL places a blaster on the table ::

Piett...it appears I do have a use for you. I am going to continue interrogations shortly. Forty-eight hours from now, if no progress has been made in Mara's torture, and negotiations have not reached an agreement with the Greater Jedi Order, then I want you to enter the interrogation chamber and shoot Mara in the back of the head and kill her. The Jedi leave me little choice in the matter, it seems.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:21:46 AM
Guard Piett, it is time.

:: LL and GP walk into Mara's cell for one last time. Mara weakly looks up and sees the two coming for her. She knows the finality of the situation at hand ::

Mara...I wish that it did not have to be this way. I wish that you would realize the hopelessness of your situation. I wish that you would remember your true self and embrace your past. I wish that you would not fail me. However, it appears that my efforts have been wasted on you. And...I cannot simply give you back to the Jedi, and I think you knew that from the start.

:: Guard Piett arms the blaster ::

Mara...I am sorry this has to happen.

:: Mara looks at LL with sad but stoic eyes ::

Jedah Lynch
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:23:50 AM
*Walking into a bar a dark cloaked man looks over the patrons and sees two nearby. He begins to walk near them as they look up knowing his presence, as he nears them he removes his hood and smiles at the two ladies*

My dear Mara Jade you look lovely tonight.

And as always a pleasure Callista.

Mara Jade1
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:28:10 AM
::Mara looks up, almost surprised to see Jedah::

Hello again. :)

::Looks carefully to see if Jedah is hiding any garlic::

What brings you here?

Jedah Lynch
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:31:59 AM
I was in the neighbourhood..... and don't worry..I'm not a greek bearing gifts so there is little to be concerned about.

*Picks up her hand giving it a kiss and then turns to Callista.*

I must say it is amazing seeing both of you here.

Lordess Callista
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:33:04 AM
And why is that?

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:35:09 AM
:: LL monitors the bar scene via a holonet mini-screen strapped to his wrist. Jedah walks in and meets MaraJade1. They talk...and the two leave Lordess Callista behind as they walk outside. Good...its time. ::

Piett...do it.

:: Guard Piett aims the gun at Lady Mara Jade's head, and then smacks her across the back of her skull with a vicious pistol-whip...knocking her unconcious. On LL's viewscreen, MaraJade1 slumps over and falls like a sack of potatoes. LL activates a communicator on the wrist device ::

Lynch...begin the operation. Get her to the shuttle quickly!

:: Lynch throws MaraJade1 over his shoulder, and runs with her downtown to his shuttle hangar bay. Within minutes, he blasts off into orbit, with MaraJade1 totally succumbed inside a small holding cell full of ysalimir. Lynch activates the communicator ::

--LL, this is Lynch. Mission objective completed.

Excellent. Make your way back to the base immediately. We have work to do.

Jedah Lynch
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:41:58 AM
*Taking the body of MJ1 he puts her in the craft and quickly preps her down while the craft lifts off for space where it immediately hits into hyperspace. The craft speds towards it's destination until it arrives back at the prison holding Lady Mara Jade.*

*The shuttle lands as a group of troopers including LL take Mara Jade1 into a cell and strap her down into a chair that is reinforced many times greater than that one holding Lady Mara Jade. Lynch looks down at the captive beauty once his former master*

Well LL, not bad for a text book operation.

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 7th, 2000, 01:48:57 AM
:: LL speaks with several medical technicians ::

I want the security in here doubled. Keep the ysalimir in here, and begin administering the drugs. Keep MaraJade1 in light stasis.

--Yes sir.

:: The technicians go to work on the captured MaraJade1. LL turns to Lynch ::

I have another task for you, now. I want you to watch over the facility while I am gone.

:: LL unfastens Lady Mara Jade's straps and hoists her unconcious body on his shoulders ::

I am going to make a deal with the Jedi.

:: LL makes his way to the Oozaru II, and blasts off into space, headed for a neutral meeting place ::

Jedah Lynch
Aug 7th, 2000, 04:33:15 AM
*Standing behind Mara Jade1 he stares at the wall far in front of him then slowly he moves beside the chair restraining her, he lays his hand on her forehead*

You've come back to this world so soon and now you shall exit again. Even though you are undead it's unfortunate you never got a chance to live....goodbye master.

*Both hands on the lightsaber as he rises it high up over his head the lightsaber humming as he merely hold it high overhead. Closing his eyes at knowing what will happen a wave of grief surges through the Sith,his eyes open wide as he lets loose a primal scream bringing down the lightsaber cutting it through the neck of Mara Jade1, her head falls to the ground.*

*Elsewhere the body of Lady Mara Jade shoots up, her mouth open her eyes in shock as her brain suddenly tells her head is no longer connected to her body, shaking furiously she falls back down, lifeless. The death of one meant the death of the other due to the bond between the clone and the original, one could not live without the other, each felt the same pain and mind. When one died so did the other, nothing could be done to save either when one perished.*

*Holding the lightsaber to his side coming to grips with what he just did, he reaches down picking up the decapitated head of Mara Jade1 and exits the room. The door slams shut and several holes appear in the floor, the rooms temperature rises as flames enguff the room the body of Mara Jade1 is burned leaving only bones. Several droids go in to recover them, each then boards a ship carrying one bone from Mara jade1 and travels through various parts of the galaxy, burying a bone on distant worlds deep within caverns, sacred areas among others*

*Elsewhere Lynch walks into one of the minor RSO outpost after hiding the head of MaraJade1. His thoughts go to that of Lady Mara Jade his former wife, he could not save her from the path she choose and in the end he was the one who killed her. Her and his former master brought back from the brink of the abyss. Holding up his hand in front of his face he moves his fingers, the hand that killed them both. His face begins to show that of rage as he stares at his own hand and in that moment his anger over his own actions boils over in one move he slams his arm down across a table grabs the lightsaber from this belt he holds it up igniting it then brings it down upon his arm severing it at the wrist.*

*Pain buckles through him as he drops the lightsaber and stumbles backwards blood pouring from his massive wound. Turning around he stumbles out a doorway and leans against the wall as he walks down the lenghtly corridor. Entering one room he looks down through a window at several generators that supply power for the outpost. Taking out his blaster he charges it up and then poinst it at one generator his finger hanging in front of the trigger.*

"Damned"

*He pulls the trigger and a shot smashes through the window sending shards around cutting his face and arms, one shard buryng deep in his eye. The shot hits the generator sending sparks over the area as the machine rattles and explodes setting off a chain reaction, the feeback causes various electronics to explode through the whole compound which shakes violently. Pieces of the ceiling come crashing down upon the Sith knocking him to the floor as the whole outpost comes tumbling down burying him underneath and everything goes dark *

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 7th, 2000, 07:45:02 AM
What?

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 7th, 2000, 09:51:26 AM
What the hell? Why did you kill yourself Lynch?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 7th, 2000, 10:37:57 AM
??????????

Did I read that right???!!

Did Lynch just kill Mara and himself?

**confused**

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 7th, 2000, 12:44:20 PM
NOOO!!!!!

:: LL feels the ripple in the force aboard the Oozaru II, and slams his fist on the console. Dammit...he didn't have to do that. WHY? LL speculated on why Lynch would have gone to such a drastic end ::

Darth Havok
Aug 8th, 2000, 04:31:15 AM
NOOO!!
*Drops to his knees short of breath, and begins to chant undecipherable word of the ancient Sith..*

Ayanami Rai
Aug 8th, 2000, 04:53:42 AM
*her blaster falls to the floor in the silence, and she falls to her knees, her hands dangling at her sides. She stares blankly at the ground as her heart wrenches with the loss of her beloved friend. she continues to stare at the floor, as words escape her lips* goodnight Jedah Lynch...goodbye my friend....

Venom
Aug 8th, 2000, 05:13:05 AM
In utter surprise, I feel the deaths in the Force...

"This was not what we wanted! LYNCH!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

Master Yoghurt
Aug 8th, 2000, 07:31:19 AM
What the..

What happened in <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=950.topic>this thread</a> then?

*Question marks hovers above Yog´s spiritual head..*

Venom
Aug 8th, 2000, 07:53:31 AM
If I knew I'd be able to tell you

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 8th, 2000, 09:52:38 AM
DT can't you do something? Lynch knew he was going to be gone... that's why he did it this way.

Lance Casey
Aug 8th, 2000, 11:05:15 AM
Three more havelost their live's to the dark side of the force.

Darth Grendel
Aug 8th, 2000, 12:17:23 PM
>>>O.O.C.: (Looks at Mara Jade) Aren't you dead?<<<

(Darth Grendel stands on the world which the Sith Empire has newly conquered, revelling in the triumph, when he feels a void in the Dark Side. His senses telling him that that void has now taken the place of Darth Lynch. Grendel looks up at the night sky.)

Lynch...

Firebird1
Aug 8th, 2000, 12:24:07 PM
*Firebird1 feels the Force ripple throughout his body. As this happens only one word can come to mind.*
Lynch.....what have you done??

Why would you kill yourself and the one you would corrupt?

Darth Ogre
Aug 8th, 2000, 12:39:50 PM
:: from a position in the universe unknown to anyone else, Ogre feels the sudden disconnection to one of his greatest comrades. Ogre looks out the viewport in his spacecraft and thinks to himself. How could such a thing have happened to such a powerfuly strong individual. My life will not be the same without him ::

Nivek Felth
Aug 8th, 2000, 01:36:57 PM
*Sits in the pilot seat of the Retaliation I, and stares out into the darkness of space. He moves his hands across the navigation controls and suddenly feels a disturbance in the force. He knows the feeling well...the loss of a comrad. He mutters something in Mandalorian under his breath...*

Farewell, Lynch.

Glace Diable
Aug 8th, 2000, 02:46:14 PM
:: Glace sitting in his chair in his palace partially asleep. Jumps up with his eyes wide open he felt the the force. Glace uttered 2 words. ::

"Why lynch?"

SAURRON
Aug 9th, 2000, 02:03:20 AM
As Saurron sits in his study he feels the pain of his fledgling Vampyre as her immortal coil is shed. Gripping the sides of his huge chair almost ripping them off his hands shake violently. Rising from the chair he walks to the window and stares out, hands clasped behind his back....

Every memory of Mara flood his mind filling it as a raging tide...He continues to stare out the window as a single tear drops from his eye but never reaches the ground. His hand swiftly moves defiying the eye catching the tear he squeezes it. Opening his hand a Diamond is formed representing her life...brilliant in every way...