PDA

View Full Version : Nom Anor Yv

Sith Kat
Jul 19th, 2000, 01:37:06 PM
:: rides out upon the battleground, carrying a naginata ::

"I challenge. And do not send another Vong in your place, it is you alone I have come for."

Nom Anor YV
Jul 19th, 2000, 02:07:12 PM
[c]::Appears on the battleground with his full body armor donned along with his amphistaff coiled around his forearm.
"What is it you want, Sith Kat? Is this to apologize for your defiling of my post at Ogre's Cave, or is this some paltry attempt to prevent the destruction of Ogre's planet?

Sith Kat
Jul 19th, 2000, 02:37:23 PM
:: grins at Nom ::

"I know what it is to be a slave, and I know what it is to be a monster. I think, Nom, you know what it is I want."

Nom Anor YV
Jul 19th, 2000, 04:07:11 PM
[c] "Sith Kat, if your wish is to persih on this day, so be it. Have at thee, ye varlet"

Sith Kat
Jul 19th, 2000, 06:36:11 PM
:: rage courses through Kat as she spurs her mount forward and charges at Nom. swings her naginata in an arc at the Vong's head. Nom blocks the strike with his staff but the force behind the strike takes him off his feet as she rushes by ::

Nom Anor YV
Jul 19th, 2000, 07:52:18 PM
::raises his left arm to deflect the blow and rolls with the impact into a backwards summersault.Quickly snaps his right arm sraight out to his side while rolling and the amphistaff uncoils itself from his forearm to it's full length of 6 feet and now completely rigid like a staff.Twists to plant on his feet and swings his staff in a broad arc to clip the hind legs of Sith kats mount as she rides past her initial attack.Her mount throws her off.:: Stands with his staff stretched out to his right side with a left flank defensive position awaiting Kats response

Sith Kat
Jul 19th, 2000, 08:10:15 PM
OOC - I ask that you be patient with me. I'm currently involved in several different kinds of threads right now (Some Fighting, some Training, and some Plot-driven stuff) It's ALOT for me to manage, but I will continue this as soon as I can.

Nom Anor YV
Jul 19th, 2000, 09:15:14 PM
O-O-C
Okay,
I will check back periodically to see what is going on

Sith Kat
Jul 28th, 2000, 05:24:09 PM
:: rolls to break the fall, cursing as the naginata snaps beneath her. springs back to her feet to face Nom as her mount gallops off the field. hefts the broken shaft like a spear and lets it fly with force speed at Nom's head; the tip piercing his empty eye socket as she flips backwards and draws her Kris knife ::

Sith Kat
Jul 29th, 2000, 02:09:14 PM
TTT

Darth Stone
Jul 29th, 2000, 02:13:52 PM
:: Stone watchs from the Rafters....

Sandrock
Jul 29th, 2000, 02:15:32 PM
*Sandrock joins Stone in the rafters.*

Nom Anor YV
Jul 31st, 2000, 08:52:02 AM
O-O-C.. I have read it three times, and I am not all that sure if you threw your staff at me, or your mount, so i will respond to both and you can play it off from there....

I-C...
Nom violently pulls the staff from his left eye socket, thankful that his right eye socket was not injured for the gift that awaits Sith Kat entombed in his right eye socket should not be squandered.
Nom pulls his amphistaff up close to his body and uses it to keep a pensive bloch up while he wipes away the blood from clouding his vision in his right eye.
After wiping away the blood, Nom pulls someting from his armor that resembles a ball of goo and throws it is Kat's direction, watching it fall short of it's target and begins to move towards Kat with a life of it's own....

Second response...
Nom moves quickly towards Kat while she is righting herself and with a swift move of his amphistaff trips her with a right to left sweeping motion that leaves her face down as Nom moves past her.
Nom looks at the anger building within Kat and prepares for a hearty duel, indeed....

Kat Kariena
Jul 31st, 2000, 11:22:10 PM
*sit's and watches from a distance*

Sith Kat
Aug 1st, 2000, 11:49:12 AM
:: Kat points at the ball of goo as it moves towards her, force teking it into the air. She sends it flying back at Nom with force speed, laughing as it splatters against the right side of his head. Follows up with a force push that sends Nom backwards, a short distance away from Kat Kariena ::

Nom Anor YV
Aug 1st, 2000, 02:06:07 PM
** Simply removes the goo from his face, and replaces it to the covert pouch in his armor and brandishes two razor beetles and throws them in the direction of Sith Kat.

O-O-C I can not recognize your Force attack on Nom Anor since the Yuuzhan Vong are outside the Force, they are like a void. A Jedi or Sith can not use the Force in a direct attack on a Yuuzhan Vong. However, and I dont believe I am going to tell you this, you can throw objects at the Vong, or upset the grounding they are standing on, like if I were standing on a pile of boulders, you could Force shift the pile.

Back-in-character.
as the razor beetles streak towards Sith Kat, Nom then throws the ball of goo again as quickly as the beetles leave his hand and the ball of goo strikes Kats feet, holding her fast in place.

Sith Kat
Aug 1st, 2000, 04:01:16 PM
:: Kat falls to the ground, her feet entangled by the viscous glob. She ignites her sabre in time to kill one of the razorbeetles, but is too late to stop the other as it streaks up her body ::

Nom Anor YV
Aug 3rd, 2000, 08:44:47 AM
** Sensing possible victory, Nom charges at the fallen Sith Kat and plants his amphistaff into the ground much like a pole vaulter, and propels himself into the air close to 15 feet high and pulls his left leg under his body so that as he drops, he will bring his full weight down upon the skull of Sith Kat.

Sith Kat
Aug 4th, 2000, 02:16:55 PM
:: Kat blacks out from the impact as Nom brings his weight crashing down upon her head. She lies motionless as the razorbeetle attacks her flesh ::

Sith Kat
Aug 4th, 2000, 02:46:25 PM
OOC - Nom check your e-mail.

Nom Anor YV
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:17:00 PM
** Nom instinctively pulls back from a crushing death blow to Sith Kat's head with his knee, since he can see he wounds are far worse than thought, but still lands heavily on her head with his knee.

Droplets of blood begin to run from her nose and she is completely unconcsious. Nom jerks his right arm and the amphistaff coils back around his forearm, and the lone razorbeetle returns to the niche in Nom Anor's armor from whence he came.

Nom picks up Sith Kat and boards his Coralskipper with her.

See next posting at Ogre's Cave, your brother.

Atreyu
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:04:28 PM
Nom Anor - I've had to edit out your sig (the newer one you use later on in this thread) because some Web TV users have complained that it is screwing up the thread. Don't know what is causing it, but you might want to get it checked out.

Nivek Felth
Aug 5th, 2000, 03:20:40 AM
*Steps out from the shadows, with his eyes narrowed. He pulls out a small recording device, and thumbs it off. He pulls a comlink from his belt, and speaks into it.*

"Activate code clearance: 5093"

System Operator: [Code aknowledged, voice recognition complete]

*The Mandalorian looks up towards the skies and sees his own person ship, The Retaliation I, emerge from the clouds. The ship lands, the entryway ramp extends outward.

"Input recording into The Retaliation I's data banks."

[Complete]

*He begins walking up the ramp to his ship, and turns to look out at a distance. He lets a smirk cross his face, while he watches in the distance, the Yuuzhan Vong carry Sith Kat off to Ogre's Cavern. He sits in the pilot's seat, and flys his ship off from the battlegrounds.*

Nom Anor YV
Aug 7th, 2000, 08:31:23 AM
Thanks Atreyu. I will try to locate the cause and edit it. I dont know what did it, but I will find it.
Thanks again.