PDA

View Full Version : Stone!!!!!!!!!

Princess Sara
Aug 9th, 2000, 10:22:56 AM
*stands on the field with her lightsaber waiting*

Jedi Stone
Aug 9th, 2000, 10:50:37 AM
:: Walks infront of Sara ::

Go home Little Warrior! you have done me no harm! Leave!!! SAURRON is home waiting......

Princess Sara
Aug 9th, 2000, 11:06:11 AM
Saurron knows where I am at...

*removes the hood of her cloak*

Princess Sara
Aug 9th, 2000, 11:09:04 AM

Jedi Stone
Aug 9th, 2000, 11:21:18 PM
:: Stone ignites his LS botyh ends and stands in defense ::

Well dont be mad when I break your body!!!

You may attack first....

Princess Sara
Aug 9th, 2000, 11:40:14 PM
okay...

*ignites both ends of her saber and begins to move toward stone..swing at him and he blocks she jumps over him grabs him around the neck and flips him over her shoulder and onto the ground* *takes few steps back and waits for him to get up*

Jedi Stone
Aug 10th, 2000, 12:16:20 AM
Gets up slowly and Fires a Force Blast at Sara sending her FLYING back hitting a wall! Stone then gets in Defense...

Princess Sara
Aug 10th, 2000, 12:31:21 AM
*regaining her balance she gives stone a icy stare and an evil grin*

*uses the force to pick up a rock and sends it flying at him he blasts it to pieces before it hits him but doesn't realize the larger rock coming as it hits him in the face and breaks his nose causing him to stumble backwards*

Sith Kat
Aug 10th, 2000, 01:27:58 PM
:: Stone feels a deep cut across his leg as he stumbles backwards. A cloud of smoke and fire ignites several feet away, quickly dispersing at Kat appears on the battlegrounds. Stone's blood glistens on her kris knife as she grins. Ignites her sabre and quickly moves to trap Stone between herself and Sara ::

Darth Grendel
Aug 10th, 2000, 02:26:37 PM
(Stone feels a sharp, shooting pain, as a quarrel bursts through his heel and into his foot, pinning it to the ground. Another quarrel is fired and it pnctures his other foot, leaving him unable to move. Grendel then strikes Stone in the back of the knees, causing him to fall onto his back, utterly defenseless. His feet still pinned to the ground. Grendel uses the Force to pull Stone's lightsaber to his hand, which he had dropped when he fell. He then throws it off into the distance, and stands everal feet away from the Jedi, watching him squirm.)

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 10th, 2000, 05:45:14 PM
::Grendel suddenly is thrown forward as Rebel force speed kicks him in his back. Kat runs up behind Rebel to attack but Rebel senses it and rolls out of the way as she jumps with her kris knife. As she is in the air Rebel force pushes her into the ground making her dig the knife into her own thigh. Rebel force pushes Sara away as she runs toward him. Rebel pulls out his lightsaber Heritage and stands ready::

Sith Kat
Aug 10th, 2000, 06:08:25 PM
OOC - Sorry, I just realized I attacked Stone twice.

REVISED ACTION -

:: rises to her feet and glares at Rebel as she pulls the kris out of her leg ::

"Seems like someone feels you are worth saving, Stone."

Darth Grendel
Aug 10th, 2000, 06:27:38 PM
Not that there are many...

(Grendel fires another pair of quarrels at Stone, this time into his hands pinning them to the ground, and leaving him helpless. He then turns his attention to Rebel X.

(Grendel charges at Rebel X, lunging at his with Soulreaver. Rebel X parries, pushing Grendel back, and attempts to run Grendel through. Grendel easily dodges his thrust, hitting Rebel X in the pit of his stomach with the butt-end of Soulreaver. Rebel X doubles over, and Grendel strikes him in the face with Soulreaver, knocking him back up. Blood streaming from his mouth.

Rebel X stumbles back as Grendel takes a defensive stance and circles around him, directly opposite from Sith Kat, with Rebel X in between. Princess Sara, in the meantime, recovers and, drawing her lightsaber, hovers above Stone. Ready to strike!)

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 10th, 2000, 06:46:18 PM
::Rebel spits the blood out of his mouth. He turns around seeing Grendel and Kat closing in. He watches them and then suddenly force speed backflips behind Kat. He force pushes her to the ground as she turns. Grendel in a rage, charges at Rebel with his soulreaver. As Grendel slashes at Rebel he flips over the sith. Grendel senses this and slashes at Rebel's feet as he lands. Rebel jumps up and force strength kicks Grendel in the jaw, breaking it and sending him into the ground hard, also making him lose the soulreaver. Rebel force pushes it far away and waits for a move from the sith::

Darth Grendel
Aug 10th, 2000, 06:55:03 PM
(As soon as Rebel X lans back on his feet he falls on the floor, his ankle broken. Grendel looks at Rebel X lying on the floor)

Someone should have told you I was a 'borg, Rebel X. No glass jaw...

(Grendel draws out his lightsaber and slashes at Rebel X, who parries it. But Rebel X cannot properly defend himself as he's on the ground, and is quickly disarmed by Grendel. Grendel then kicks Rebel X across the jaw hard, breaking it.)

... unlike you Jedi. Now excuse me while I go collect something.

(Grendel walks off towards where Soulreaver is lying, but he doesn't simply ignore Rebel X. Using his mastery over Force Flame, Grendel creates a ring of fire around Rebel X. Rebel X begins to sweat as the flames come closer and closer...)

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 10th, 2000, 07:23:44 PM
OOC: How would I break my ankle on my own? I'll just go with it. Hmm, I don't follow Star Trek. BTW, this will be my last post until later tonight.

::Rebel uses force heal to numb his ankle and make it so he can stand up again. He also heals his jaw. Well Grendel it looks like I forgot to tell you something. I'm part saiya-jinn. Rebel suddenly flies into the air and fires a ki blast at Grendel as he walks away. It hits Grendel in the back sending him flying. Rebel force speeds downward in the air and forms a kick. Rebel burries his foot into Grendel's back hard sending him into the ground forming a crater. Rebel backflips and stands ready for an attack::

Darth Grendel
Aug 10th, 2000, 07:36:18 PM
(Grendel stands back up, and looks up at Rebel X while he summons Soulreaver back to his hand with the Force. Rebel X suddenly starts firing a barrage of Ki blasts at Grendel, who is barely able to dodge the barrage of blasts. Grendel is very thankful that he learned to use Force Speed some time ago.

Rebel X stays gh up in the air, continuing to pepper ki blasts down at Grendel, who continues to dodge them. Grendel, unammused at all by Rebel X's cowardly tactic, decides to change all that. He quickly attaches a cord to one of his quarrels and fires it at Rebel X. X screams from pain as the quarrel bites into his thigh, and Grendel begins to reel himself up.

Rebel X tries to shoot him off, but with Grendels weight messing up his flight, combined with the pain from his thigh, throws off his aim. And Grendel, using Force Speed, quickly makes it all the way up, until he's on top of Rebel X's back!

Grendel then begins to twist Rebel X, steering him towards the ground! Rebel X tries to resist, but Grendel invades Rebel X's mind as well, bending X's body to do his will. Rebel X, unable to resist, dives straight down towards the ground at incredible speeds! Just at the last moment, Grendel leaps off, cushioning his fall with the Force, as Rebel X piledrives straight into the ground!)

>>>O.O.C.: Borg as in cyborg. Like Darth Vader. Just more advanced. Nothing to do with Star Trek. And you broke your ankle because it wasn't bone and flesh that you kicked. It was metal.<<<

SAURRON
Aug 10th, 2000, 08:06:40 PM
Stones body lights up with blue arcs of electricity as he lay there in front of Sara. Sara looks up to see her husband shooting the dreaded Sith Lightning from his finger tips unmercifully. The bolts strike him in a random order jumping back and forth across his skin coursing the deadly electricity through every vein. The onslaught of terror ceases. Leaving him imobile...As Saurron walks toward him he unsheathes his own blade http://members.aol.com/amindcrime/griffyn.jpg
_Barely conscious Stones eyes widen as he sees the Sith Dagger he once touched plunge into his chest slicing it's way through the skin and cutting into his ribs. The sound of metal on bone can be heard. As the Sith Dagger pierces his left lung Stone gasps for breath as he begins to go into shock.
_Still holding the dagger firmly in his pale hand Saurron leans to him and whispers....
Not very sporting I know...but you talk way too much...and remember...you anger one of us anger all of us.
Saurron smiles showing his fangs, then withdraws the dagger abruptly. Once again the sound of a knives blade against bone is heard. The blade sings like a tuning fork at it's release from Stones body.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 10th, 2000, 09:47:55 PM
OOC: Hmm, I doubt you would be able to do that Grendel, I would be more aware than to watch you shoot a quarrel at me without even moving.

::Rebel gets up from the ground slowly, his head spinning. He pulls the quarrel out of his leg and throws it into the ground, making it stick up. He looks at his leg and force heals it, numbing the pain. Rebel turns to see Grendel charging with soul reaver. Rebel knees his jaw and hears a clang. Rebel force strength kicks Grendel in the mid sending him into the air and making him drop his sword. Rebel suddenly grabs him by the neck and flies higher into the air with him. At about 50 feet up, Rebel ki blasts him in the mid sending him flying to the ground. Rebel force speeds into him before he even falls halfway to the ground and they start to build up great speed. Rebel lets go just as Grendel lands his back right onto the quarrel that so recently was in Rebel's leg sending him the sith into a state of shock::

Jedi Binks
Aug 10th, 2000, 10:01:01 PM
*decides to use something he picked up on earth*Kaio Ken attack!*flies by Stone as fast as lightning, and stone is somehow free**looks at Saurron*Kamehame....

Darth Grendel
Aug 10th, 2000, 10:06:11 PM
(Grendel looks at his midsection, pierced by the quarrel. Blood and mechfluid splling forth from it. Grendel pulls the quarrel out from him, though extremley painful, and stands up. He then pulls the other half from his back.

Summoning Soulreaver to his hand once again, he concentrates. Soulreave, upon its creation, was infused with the power of the Dark Side itself. As such, it enabled greater control over the Dark Side. And so Grendel focused that control.
Rebel X watched as Grendel began lifting up rocks from all over the battlefield. From small fist-sized ones, to rocks the size of a man's head! They began to whirl and spin around. Rebel X began firing his Ki blasts at them destroying them, but more would come. He began dodging and blasting them, but there were too many. They buffetted his body. His face became a sore, bruised, red thing as the rocks struck his face again and again. Eventually Rebel X could take no more and dropped to the ground, unconscious.)

And just so you won't attempt that cowardly tactic again...

(Grendel then fired a quarrel into Rebel X's leg, pinning him to the ground. Then Grendel stood over Rebel X, and prepared to deal the death blow.)

>>>O.O.C.: Yes, I know that you probably would've dodged it. But what you were doing wasn't exactly fair. Staying completely out of my reach and shooting at me. If you want to play that way then I could always get my ship and shoot at you from orbit, where you can't reach me.<<<

Organa Solo
Aug 10th, 2000, 10:31:43 PM
*Force jumps and lands to the side of Grendel, a bright green saber ignites and casts a glow over him. A stone goes flying and whacks him aside the head to get his attention*
Hey, don't play with half dead beings, it's no fun!

OOC: just decided to drop in, via the insistent Binks

Darth Grendel
Aug 10th, 2000, 10:39:13 PM
>>>O.O.C.: THANK you! This thread was starting to turn into an episode of Dragonball Z! BTW: Are you male or female? It's not exactly clear...<<<

(Grendel, enraged at the sudden attack, spins around and kicks Organa in the stomach, knocking him(?) back, and then hits him(??) across the chin with the end of his fork-staff)

I wholeheartedly agree! I prefer to fight fully functional opponents ...

(The sparks fly from the fork-staff as Grendel charges it to maximum power!)

... it's so much more satisfying when I DO kill them!

Organa Solo
Aug 10th, 2000, 11:02:31 PM
I'm a lady

*twirls lightsaber around and advances, feinting to theleft with the saber. Grendel moves to block, and she knees him in the groin. He bends over in sudden pain, and she hammers him over the head with the butt end of her lightsaber. He falls down, stunned*

Darth Grendel
Aug 10th, 2000, 11:33:51 PM
(Grendel shakes off the groginess and senses Organa over him. Moving faster than humanly possible thanks to his Force Speed, Grendel kicks up with his legs, while standing on his hands, and plants both feet in Organa's face! Taken by surprise, Organa is knocked flat on her back, whilst Grendel continues the motion. His feet come to ground next to Organa's head, and he rights himself over her. Drawing out his lightsaber he knocks her lightsaber out of her hands and then holds it to her neck.)

Ow.

SAURRON
Aug 11th, 2000, 02:16:55 AM
Did you say lightning?
Smiling as he tracks Binks's movement with his vampyre eyes...in conjunction with the sheathing of his Sith Dagger
Saurron smirks as it erupts,
http://members.aol.com/amindcrime/lightning.gif
Leaping forth from Saurron's hands changing the color of the night air and their surroundings as it crackles and arcs. The deadly voltage hits home and drops Binks to the ground from his flight. Hitting the ground Binks is stunned as even the fillings in his wretched Jedi mouth are hot...smoke rises from his clothing.
_Making a gripping motion with his right hand Saurron begins crushing Binks's treachia.

Binks:: uhhhaaaahhh

_Binks wriths on the ground reaching for his throat with both hands trying to break free of the unseen, but grabbing at a hand projected through the force is like trying to grab the wind...

Jedi Binks
Aug 11th, 2000, 09:57:30 AM
*Binks coughs,again,and again as he lays mummbeling something on the ground**binks picks his hand up over his neck and begins to heel himself**Binks gets up and feels stronger then ever,he has gone SSJ level 2!**ignites Mercy and stands*

General Ceel
Aug 11th, 2000, 10:04:04 AM
*General Ceel watches from the shadows.*

Organa Solo
Aug 11th, 2000, 12:57:37 PM
*Organa suddenly uses the force to push the saber away fom her and somersaults backwards through Grendel's legs and plants both feet in the middle of his back, forcing him stumbling to the ground. She stands up behind him. Calling her saber back to her, she ignites it and points it at his own throat*

Firebird1
Aug 11th, 2000, 01:50:54 PM
*Organa Solo suddenly feels the chill of the Dark Side behind her, as Firebird1 grabs her by the head and throws here into the ground.*

Organa Solo
Aug 11th, 2000, 03:27:00 PM
*Gets to her knees and shakes her head to orient her self. She sees Firebird looking down upon her. She gets up and executes a side kick, getting him in the midsection. He takes a few steps back, and she advances*

Sith Kat
Aug 11th, 2000, 03:32:38 PM
:: Kat senses another presence lurking on the battlegrounds. She quickly turns and points in Ceel's direction, unleashing a bolt of force lightning that coils around him like a serpent ::

"Oh look, it's the Gungan Leader!"

:: the energy courses through Ceel's body as his screams fill the ears of everyone on the battleground ::

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 11th, 2000, 03:41:07 PM
:: LL emerges onto the battleground ::

Darth Grendel
Aug 11th, 2000, 03:55:24 PM
(Organa feels a sharp blow at the base of her back)

Forgot about me, Jedi?

(She turns around to look at Grendel just in time to be struck across the face with the blunt end of Soulreaver. Organa spits out blood as Grendel approaches)

Jedi Binks
Aug 11th, 2000, 04:10:31 PM
*Grendelstops in his tracks and screams*

Forget about me, Sith?

Darth Grendel
Aug 11th, 2000, 04:27:06 PM
Not at all, Sayain-Jinn filth! It's time you learned that your Super Saiyan-Jinn powers are nothing compared to the power of the Force!

(Grendel stands there calm, and closes his eyes. He focuses on one of his most unused Force powers, which he learned some time ago. Force Whisper. A simple and unassuming name for such an insidious ability!

Jedi Binks feels a darkness enroaching over his mind, as the power of the Dark Side invades him. Consuming his spirit. Jedi Binks screams, as all the power levels in the world are nothing when compared to the power od the Dark Side.

Suddenly Jedi Bink's screams stops, and his eyes open to reveal cold, black orbs. He looks around the battlefield and sees General Ceel, and a cruel sneer comes across his face. Binks flies down at maximum speed, and batters right into Ceel's flabby gut! The shock of the blow sends Ceel flying back hard. His blubber cushioning the impact, and thus saving his life. Though not without breaking a few bones.

He then turns to look at Organa. And begins firing ki blasts at her. Organa attemps to dodge, but she can't dodge them alland is battered to the ground. Leaving her vulnerable before Firebird1.

At last, inks flies down back to the ground and looks at his hands. Hands which begin to build up a Ki charge...

...and FIRE!

Grendel walks over to where Bink's burnt, charred, and unconscious body lays.)

Super Saiyan-Jinn. Heh. Perhaps if you had spent more time attempting to master the Force, make yourself invulnerable to such attacks as I have, rather than your pathetic Saiyan-Jinn powers, then you wouldn't be in this situation right now. But that would mean you were a wise person, which you are obviously not.

(Darth Grendel raised Soulreaver high, prepared to end Jedi Bink's life)

And now, I end your foolishness ... forever!

SAURRON
Aug 11th, 2000, 06:18:35 PM
Hello LL would you like to show Binks how a real Saiyajin fights...

Without warning Organa Solo feels the ridge hand of Saurron swing over her head as she ducks it cleanly listening to the force guiding her to protect herself from the ensuing attack. Saurron returns his flattened out hand to strike her in the back of the neck however sending her lurching forward to the ground...she simultaneously disengages her light saber, skillfully, so as not to fall on it then re igniting it as she flips to her feet rubbing the back of her neck.
_Looking back at Saurron she sees him taking position forming a spear hand just in front of him his elbow bent at a perfect 45 degree angle and a closed fist close to the side of his head.

Lady Organa, you should not have come here... Saurron hisses, his eyes begin to change color as the fight on the battle ground intensifies...

Organa Solo
Aug 11th, 2000, 07:15:03 PM
*Laughs and spits out blood* You do not understand...*she pulls a new object from her belt*.... my power. She uncoils a whip and cracks it. Blue force lightning races over it, crackling with deadly energy. She leaps forward, and swings the whip. It wraps around Saurron's neck, and blue lightning courses over his body, he lifts from his feet and she whips him around, the whip tightening around his neck and choking him. The blue lightning electrocutes him, rendering him numb and unmobile. He drops far from Organa, unconscious for the moment, and she turns to Grendel, swinging the whip at him, it strikes, crackles, and leaves a bloody, angry red weal across his back*

Jedi Binks
Aug 11th, 2000, 07:25:46 PM
Bi...g...Mi.s...take...
*Stone come over to Binks and Force heals him*Binks is now stronger then all the sith*Perhaps I know more about the force then you think*force pushes Grendel to the wall and flies into his gut then hits him upward**Grendel comes down and hits the ground, out cold*

Darth Grendel
Aug 11th, 2000, 07:38:57 PM
>>>O.O.C.: I'll accept that ... this time. But don't have other characters coming over and healing you whenever you're in trouble. If they want to heal you, then have them post. Otherwise, don't do it again.<<<

(Grendel, only dazed, quickly leaps back up and takes a defensive stance. Binks begins pegins firing Ki blasts at Grendel, but Grendel is ready for that. Drawing out his lightsaber and activating his shield, Grendul uses Force Speed to keep up with the Ki blasts as he parries them with his lightsaber and shield. Deflecting them BACK at Binks! Binks takes the full brunt of his Ki blasts once again, as they tear into his body. Breaking bones and burning skin.

Binks falls to the ground, unconscious once more. Grendel then uses his Force Flame to entrap Binks, by creating a dome of fire about him. Exercising precision and control over the Dark Side, Grendel causes a wall of fire to form around Binks. He then causes the flames to arc, creating a "lid" over Binks, trapping him. With Binks out of the way Grendel went in search of other Jedi on the battlefield to attack.)

Organa Solo
Aug 11th, 2000, 08:23:25 PM
*Calls her saber back to her once again using the force and then creates a vision inside Grendel's head using telekinesis. He cannot see where she is*

SAURRON
Aug 11th, 2000, 08:43:55 PM
As Saurron lay on the ground immobile his mind begins working first...then his hands ....then his arms and so on digging his nails into the ground he forces himself up to his feet. Emotion and anger rush through the Sith Lord so much as to almost create warmth in his cold skin...

Synthetic Sith Lightning...how quaint Lady Organa hears these words echo in her mind...

Organa turns to see Saurron standing as she swings the whip to lash Firebird again.

Saurron:: It is you who do not understand ...

Changing her target she re-swings the whip behind her head but too late...

_Saurron lets loose a hail of true Sith lightning wrapping it around her interrupting her attack on him. The arcing sound echoes as every point of contact is blackened. Organa is stricken from head to toe, feeling the anger shoot forth from Saurron into her now frail body. Flopping to the ground she writhes in agony...Saurron lets up then jerks his arms and shoots forth another barrage. The whip in her hands explodes from the mystical Sith lighting coursing through it's electronics blowing her arm back to the ground and burning her hand severely, leaving an open wound as her skin splits giving way to the eruption of power she once held...

Already weakend by her attack on him Saurron ceases the lightning attack in order to save his energy for the next round of melee...
Organa lays there smoldering and weak from Saurron's intense attack, her eyes open wide as she realizes her throat is being crushed and her neck perforated under intense pressure from Saurron's grip his nails digging deep into her flesh. Blood trickles down the side of her neck as she reaches up to try and break his grip. Having spent much enregy on his newly accuired art of Sith Lighting he decides to finish her the old fashioned way...

Saurron brings his Sith Dagger upward in a pose to strike down on her, thus ending her life...

OOC:: while i was posting you had your whip we'll just say you had both in your hands at the time of my attack ok?

Organa Solo
Aug 11th, 2000, 09:19:22 PM
OOC: Ya, that's fine.

Organa closes her eyes and opens herself fully now to the Force. It surges through her, and she begins a fast healing process. Saurron strikes down with his Sith dagger. The Force cries out through her mind, and with force enhanced speed both hands flash up quick as lightning and grab ahold of the dagger around Saurron's own hands. She stops it's motion towards her, then uses the leverage to bring down Saurron next to her. She climbs slowly to her feet, her breath rasping in her throat. The wound on her hand closed, and she slid a dagger out of her sleeve, and plunged it into the closest part of Saurron: his leg. She yanks it a ways down his flesh, drawing a gash in hos left thigh, then lets go and stands up, takes a few steps back, looking around for her saber

Darth Grendel
Aug 11th, 2000, 09:42:18 PM
(Organa Solo falls to her knees. The back of her legs burning with a fierce pain as Grendel slashed against the rear of her legs with his lightsaber)

"Your mind tricks don't work on me, Jedi filth!"

>>>O.O.C.: Click my name in my sig and scroll down to the list of Force powers. It says there what I can do.<<<

(Grendel fires a pair of quarrels into Organas calfs. They punture through her legs and pin her to the ground. Grendel then puts his lightsaber to her throat. The heat of the lightsaber blade burning and blistering her skin.)

Your first and last chance, Organa. Surrender and your life will be spared.

(Organa feels the intense pain and can smell her flesh burning as Grendel presses the lightsaber blade ever so closer to her throat.)

SAURRON
Aug 11th, 2000, 10:33:50 PM
RAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Saurron pulls away as her dagger of light rips his leg open letting some of what blood in him run down his leg...
_Quickly igniting his Light Sai he touches one to his wound and grimmices at the pain as the green glow of the weapon mixes with the red smoke from his wound as it seals and cartorizes.
_Still drained from his force usage he continues with his hand to hand attack using his natural physical strength.
_As she lay there on the ground after suffering the blow to her legs Saurron limps over twirling his Light Sai in his hands, the green glow of energy flashing about as it reflects off her eyes as he nears her. Grendel's LS shining brightly against her skin....

Firebird1
Aug 11th, 2000, 10:43:24 PM
*Firebird1 recovers from that kick Solo gave him and notices General Ceel's presence.*
Hay Ceel, wana continue that fight?

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 11th, 2000, 11:28:38 PM
Grendel...may I fight this Saiyajin Jedi? I feel I must put him in his place.

Darth Grendel
Aug 11th, 2000, 11:32:35 PM
Be my guest, Lounge Lizard. I just felt I had to contain him while I was busy with Organa. I didn't know at the time that you wanted to deal with him. So go right ahead.

(Darth Grendel causes the flame cage around Binks to dissapate, revealing a burnt, and very sweaty Jedi to the Lounge Lizard.)

He's all yours...

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 11th, 2000, 11:36:08 PM
Jedi...get to your feet, now!

Fight as if your very life depended upon it...

:: LL smiles ::

...because it does.

SAURRON
Aug 12th, 2000, 01:28:25 AM
That is does...Saurron smirks

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 01:35:12 AM
hehe..Stone going to die now......which reminds me, what happened to the Saiyajin Mistress?

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 12th, 2000, 01:48:19 AM
OOC: Hey Grendel I know it's a little late and all but anyway.

>>>O.O.C.: Yes, I know that you probably would've dodged it. But what you were doing wasn't exactly fair. Staying completely out of my reach and shooting at me. If you want to play that way then I could always get my ship and shoot at you from orbit, where you can't reach me.<<< -Grendel

OOC: Well the thing is you said how you were Borg and that my foot broke when I kicked your chin so I thought you wouldn't mind if I did something like that.
--
::Rebel wakes up bruised and sore and looks around. He sees the Sith to the right fighting the others and realizes they have forgotten him. He pulls out the quarrel and uses force heal on his face and leg to numb the pain and close the wounds. Rebel gets and and holds the quarrel in his hand. Rebel shoots into the air very fast and looks at the battlefield. He suddenly force speeds downward and kicks into Saurron's back with such force that it makes a crater around the now fallen sith. Rebel senses Grendel about to lunge at him and flips into the air. He kicks Grendel as he turns sending him to the ground. Grendel slowly gets up. I think this is yours Grendel. Rebel tosses the quarrel into the air and combines force strength with a roundhouse kick sending the quarrel into Grendels ribs puncturing his lung and sending him into the crater landing on top of Saurron::

OOC: You do have lungs, right?

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:01:37 AM
*teleports behind JRX(sorry but you're the only one here) and kicks him in the spine, sending him crashing into the dirt. Videl picks up JRX, slams him into a large rock several times, then throws him into the air. Videl teleports behind him again, and kicks him back to the ground. JRX hits hard, leaving a 5 foot deep indent in the ground*

Darth Grendel
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:10:21 AM
(Grendel pulls the quarrel out of his gut. Fortunately for him it didn't pierce his lungs, though it came close. He puts pressure on the wound, and uses the Force to close it up. He then stands up and scans the battlefield.

Grendel sees X lying in the crater, and decides to pay him back. He approaches the groggy X, and thrusts the quarrel into his back and steps back. Grendel then concentrates on his Force Implosion ability and causes the quarrel to explode! The metal shards of shrapnel burst through the insides of his chest, causing him INTENSE pain! Though, fortuantely for him, the metal shards miss any major internal organs.

X lies there, clutching his chest in agony, while Grendel force summons his lightsaber and activates his shield.)

>>>O.O.C.: I hope you know I didn't pull that cyborg thing out of my ass on a whim. It clearly says in my sig "Augmented with bionics", and it's said that for months, now. And I don't see playing a cyborg any different than a Saiyan. I just don't have any BS god-modes where I can blow up the planet. And let's not forget that Darth Vader was a cyborg, too.<<<

Liam Jinn
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:10:46 AM
::jinn walks up again late for a fight. he sees videl and force speeds toward her and does a flying kick to her head. she falls to the ground and looks back to see jinn::

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:16:16 AM
*kicks upward, hitting Jinn in the groin* hehe....*powers up a ki blast, brings her hand up to Jinn's face, and fires the ki blast pointblank in Jinn's face, leaving him with a very burned face. Videl then under Jinn under his ribs, knocking all of the air out of his lungs, and kicks him in the head, sending him in the dirt*

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:21:59 AM
How quaint. The Jedi are trying to win.

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:25:57 AM
and they aren't doing well, both of the Jedi that I hit are still unconscious.....bakame jedi.......

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:32:42 AM
Before, I would say to spare them...and maybe they would see the error of their ways. However, now...I am eager to end this war in whatever way I can. That means that they must be killed.

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:37:18 AM
well have fun trying to wake them up but it doesn't work.....*shocks Jinn and JRX, but gets no response from either one* see, nothing.....damn weak Jedi......

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:51:13 AM
wake up, dammit!*kicks both Jedi in the groin* if that doesn't wake them up, I don't know what will.....

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:58:05 AM
well I must be going now.....komban wa, LL....*Videl teleports out of forum*

SAURRON
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:58:46 AM
Crawls out of the crater he made with his body and chants an ancient Sith spell to rid him of the pain of such an impact...upon completion of the chant the spell begins to work and his Sith Talisman emits coldness so cold it's vapor rises into the night sky...
Saurron returns his attention to Organa Solo calling his light sai to him and spinning them wildy as the green light off of them cast a light hue on the ground as he walks to her staring her in her eyes...

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 12th, 2000, 03:01:41 AM
OOC: Hmm, it's great to know I'm one of the only Jedi around. More of a challenge i guess. Hey Grendel, it's cool man, I just wanted to show I wasn't doing any God Mode stuff.

::Rebel suddenly waits up and sqirms in agony. He puts his hands on the wound on his chest and numbs himself as he uses the force to remove the shrapnel from inside. He closes the wound and heals the rest of himself trying to take away some of the pain. He concentrates on the battle to get his mind off the pain he still has. Rebel uses force speed to suddenly jolt into the air. Saurron looks over seeing Rebel isn't where he used to be. Sauuron looks around trying to spot Rebel but he can't because Rebel keeps force speeding back and forth in the air while getting closer each time. As he still is looking up Rebel appears in front of him and ki blasts him into the ground. Suddenly Rebel darts over to Grendel's position and scissor kicks him as the sith shot a quarrel that barely missed Rebel. As Grendel gets back up Rebel punches him in the jaw hearing a clang. Grendel slashes at Rebel's mid with soulreaver but Rebel ducks and lunges with Heritage, deeply cutting Grendel's left thigh. Rebel force speeds about 20 ft. away from the sith and starts to charge up watching for any movement::

videl1999
Aug 12th, 2000, 03:04:28 AM
OOC:hey idiot, when I say I'm leaving that means I'm no longer in the fight....bakame jedi....*teleports out of forum again*

Liam Jinn
Aug 12th, 2000, 03:06:30 AM
::jinn wakes up and flips upward to land on his feet. he heals some of his wounds and sees suarron as suarron gets up on his feet and waits for suarron to attack him but gets bored so runs up and kicks saurron in his chest then steps back into a defensive position::

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 12th, 2000, 03:06:56 AM
OOC: I just noticed that and edited my post. Dang fiesty sith woman.

SAURRON
Aug 12th, 2000, 10:47:57 AM
_Saurron regains his breath after being kicked and Ki blasted in the chest by the two opposing Jedi...his chest painfully smoldering and tender from the blast he tries to ignore the pain but is forced to chant again to remove the pain...

_Saurron stares at Jinn a new Jedi still learning his force powers of the light...Jinn feels Saurron enter his mind. An excruciating invasion of thought. Jinn becomes ill dropping to his knees clutching at his stomach. The pain is unbearable, as it races through his body the very morrow in his bones are racked with pain as it they had just been exposed to the outside air. Vomiting uncontrollably now Jinn looks up...

Jinn:: Please...stop...
Saurron :: I don't think so
_Jinn vomits again and convulses shaking violently on the ground. It seems as if the pain were ripping his insides apart. Saurron reaches down and takes him up by the back of his neck. Raising him high in the air as if on a hoist Saurron smiles at Rebel and shakes the profusely sweating and convulsing Jinn at him. Then swiftly forms his spear hand and plunges it deep into Jinns side just under his rib cage. As he retracts it the blood begins to flow soaking his robes on the left side...Saurron drops him to the ground...
_Speeding to Rebel with speed that matches the Saiyajinns Saurron open hand hits him in the chest then spin kicks conecting the heel of his foot to the base of Rebel's neck sending him to the ground in a spralled out fashion..

Organa Solo
Aug 12th, 2000, 11:29:35 AM
*Pulls the quarrels out of her legs and stands up. Her wounds vanish under the power of the force, so powerful only a Master could wield*

OOC: Well, I'll be gone a few days, so I'm exiting this fight for now. But don't worry, I'll finish what OI have begun. :p

*Organa retrieves her weapons, then vanishes in a flash and shock wave that sends Grendel, who was closest to her, flying*

Darth Grendel
Aug 12th, 2000, 02:32:11 PM
(The force of the shockwave sends Grendel into the air, but Grendel quickly recovers and lands gently on his feet, alost like a cat.)

"One of the Jedi's has fled, Lord Saurron!"

(Grendel ignores his thigh wound and, seeing Saurron dealing with Rebel X he decides to focus on Liam Jinn.

Grendel looked over to Liam Jinn, who was lying in a pool of his own vomit and blood. Grendel decided to trap him as he had previously done to Binks. He concentrated on his Force Flame, causing a ring of fire to form around Liam Jinn. He then focused on controlling the falme, causing it to ard, and create a "lid" over Liam Jinn. Trappng him. Inside the fire cage, the intense heat caused Liam Jinn to vomit even more.

Having done that, Grendel headed to where Rebel X lay, to help Saurron in the killing of that troublesome Jedi.)

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 12th, 2000, 07:57:07 PM
::Excuse me, but did I hear the killing of the troublesome jedi? You wish. Rebel flips back up and kicks Saurron in the jaw. Rebel turns around and force speed kicks Grendel sending him into the fire cage around Jinn. Grendel falls into the flames which creates an opening just long enought for Jinn to escape. Grendel suddenly gets up and then falls back down from getting burned so badly. Rebel flips back over a little bit away from where Sauuron is and concentrates, charging up while Saurron tries to stand. Right as Saurron finally stands up Rebel releases a huge ki blast at him which sends him flying again. Rebel force speeds between Saurron and the ground as he falls and knees him in the back. Rebel picks Saurron up by the collar and jumps into the air. Rebel forms a backflip and as he is halfway through force throws Saurron into the ground right below them. Rebel lands from the rest of the flip and sees Saurron's face, now bloody and bruised::

Firebird1
Aug 12th, 2000, 08:16:30 PM
*Firebird1 sweeps Rebel X from behind. Rebel X lands face up. Firebird1 then grabs the Jedi by the hair on his head, and throws the Jedi behind him, still holding on, then he brings the Jedi forward again, slamming him on the ground. Firebird1 repeats this process a few times.*

Bad Jedi...Don't make me get a rolled up newspaper!!

SAURRON
Aug 12th, 2000, 09:19:16 PM
Saurron rolls away as Firebird throws Rebel to the ground...
Still laying on the ground smoldering from the Ki blasts Saurron chants contorting the force. The ground beneath Rebel begins to shift and rumble as it gives way beneath him. Firebird backflips away so as not to be swallowed by the earth. As the sinkhole forms(2 meters wide by 7 meters deep) Rebel falls with it not able to escape the downslide of soil as it shifts and turns. Without warning a huge boulder is unearthed as it too falls down the sink hole landing on top of Rebel crushing his left leg thus breaking it in multiple places.

Rebel :: Ahhhhhhhh!!

The ground stops moving for a moment as the dust and new earth smell fill the air together. Then Saurron makes the earth sink deeper carying Rebel lower into the ground. 15 meters down now he is covered by 6 meters of soil. Unable to breath or move as the boulder still pins him, Rebel going into shock from the bone crushing weight of the huge stone begins to suffocate from being buried alive...

Saurron rises to one knee and scans for any other Jedi foolish enough to enrage him...then begins healing...

Darth Grendel
Aug 12th, 2000, 09:32:47 PM
(Grendel rises, unharmed by the flames.)

Foolish Jedi. Do you think these to be natural flames? They're created by the Force, and under my control. My own flames can't harm me! And as for you, Liam...

(Grendel looks at Liam Jinn, who's still il to the pit of his stomach and weak. He had crawled out of the fire cage on his hands and knees, trembling, barely able to crawl out. Grendel then picks him back up and throws him back into the fire cage. Straight through the flames, burning Liam.)

...stay there.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 12th, 2000, 09:38:42 PM
OOC: Since I just broke my leg so badly I'm going to get out of the battle for a couple posts to enable myself to heal a little.

::Rebel can't breathe and his leg is in excrutiating pain as the boulder rebroke the partly healed ankle. Rebel concentrates on the force to take his mind off of the pain and lack of air. Since the soil is still so soft from all the moving Rebel uses the force to move the boulder off of his leg and to the side in the soil. Rebel closes his eyes and visualizes the sinkhole. He charges up to get more strength. Rebel can only hold his breath for so much more so he has to work fast. Rebel combines force speed with flight to shoot out of the hole. Rebel flies over to a nearby hill and lays down gulping in air and regaining composure. He pushes a button on his com and his X-Wing appears and lands in front of him. Rebel uses force heal to try to numb most of the pain and to re-align the bones. He flies into the air and lands himself in his open X-Wing hatch. Rebel closes the hatch and moves the X-Wing away from the battleground for a little while as he works on his leg. Rebel bandages and uses healing packs on his wounds and starts to put a metal shield and brace over his lower leg to give him support and protection::

Liam Jinn
Aug 12th, 2000, 09:50:38 PM
god you guys are bitches...you make me seem so damn attractive @#%$s....

::jinn clears his mind and focuses through the force and blocks further invasions by *cough BITCH cough* saurron and ignoring his pain. he rolls through the fire catching his robe on fire but he quickly takes it off looking at his side. luckily it wasn't too bad wasn't as deep as he thought but he still focused to heal it. jinn walks over to saurron and punches him in the nose with added speed and strength from the force. his punch breaks saurrons nose and jinn activates his saber shoving it through saurrons knee cap then force pushes saurron down. jinn then turns to the other fag oh i mean sith and gets in a defensive position::

SAURRON
Aug 12th, 2000, 09:55:49 PM
OOC: A very respectable post Rebel!

Saurron closes his eyes but instead of concentrating he allows the anger to flow through him. The darkside flows as his skin grows colder yet. Grasping the ancient Sith Talisman Saurron speaks to the great spirits of the Sith vowing to carry on their onslaught of pain and suffering throughout the universe...if only they grant him more strength to carry on...

Saurron continues to heal and forms a dark sphere around him for protection from the light side of the force as he heals his wounds...

Darth Grendel
Aug 12th, 2000, 10:03:00 PM
(Liam Jinn rushes towards Saurron, intent on attacking him while he is healing. But Grendel will have none of that. Rushing behind Liam Jinn, Grendel slashes him in he back of the knees, sending Liam Jinn rolling and tumbling to the ground. Grendel kicks the lightsaber out of Liam Jinn's hands and puts his foot on Jinns chest. His lightsaber to Jinn's throat.)

First and only chance, Jinn. Surrender and I spare your life. Otherwise...

Liam Jinn
Aug 12th, 2000, 10:12:32 PM
um hey i thought i made it pretty clear that i turned and stood in a defensive position towards another sith....yet i seem to be running and attacking saurron again?

Darth Grendel
Aug 12th, 2000, 10:20:23 PM
>>>O.O.C.: ..... whoops.<<<

(Grendel charges Jinn, striking at him with his lightsaber and disarming the still shaken Jinn. Grendel then Force Pushes him to the ground and kicks his saber out of his hand. Before Jinn can get back up, Grendel has his foot on Junn's chest and his lightsaber at Jinn's throat)

Surrender, Jedi, and you will be allowed to walk away with your life. Otherwise...

Liam Jinn
Aug 12th, 2000, 10:40:25 PM
hehe better...a real fight...

::jinn uses the force and throws grendal off of him and calls his lightsaber to him.::

yes blah blah you're gonna kill me. come on and try

::grendal charges and jinn but jinn jumps into the air and kicks grendal in his face, breaking grendals nose. jinn lands but begins to feel the pain in his side but quickly blockes it and backflips to a defensive stance.::

SAURRON
Aug 13th, 2000, 03:06:36 AM
OOC:: Jinn you really need to start reading, and keep track of the damage caused to you and start dealing with it not ignoring it.

Saurron finishes healing his light wounds but the saber wound to the knee will take some time. Grabbing a couple of sticks and tearing off some of his cloak he makes a field splint...

Saurron force rolls a large boulder over on Jinns leg as he engages Grendel crushing his ankle and twisting his knee around making him go down to one knee on the ground. Yelling out in pain Saurron continues to roll the boulder via the force up on his leg splintering his shin...

Liam Jinn
Aug 13th, 2000, 03:40:53 AM
hmm good point...

::jinn force throws the boulder off of him and uses the force to throw dirt into saurrons eyes. but jinn sees how badly he is injured so uses the force to levitate himself away from the battle so he can heal enough to come back in::

better?
oh and sorry for getting upset earlier but anywayz this will be the last post for the night so bye...

Jedi Stone
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:47:13 AM
:: After a while in the BACTA TANK Stone comes out, as a Golden aurura follows his foot steps ::

Lets go!

:: Stone fires a Force Flash throught the BG....Stone stands in defense...

SAURRON
Aug 13th, 2000, 10:33:31 AM
OOC:: Well Saurron has a hole in his knee so I think he will stay out of the action for today, in other words I have to work all day and won't be home till at least 530 pst. Maybe on later tonight. Have fun guys and gals.

Firebird1
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:15:09 PM
*Firebird1 jumps out of nowhere and charges Stone with his Lightsaber, in a reverse L pattern. Stone blocks what he thinks is an easy shot, but then Firebird1 turns off his Lightsaber, and smacks Stone's head with the hilt, leaving a trail of blood coming from his lower lip.*
Hello, lets have some fun!!!

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:37:23 AM
::While Firebird is staring at Stone a large flash goes off. Firebird and Grendel look around trying to see what caused it but there is nothing. Suddenly Grendel is hit in the face hard and he falls. Firebird looks in the direction of the clang he just heard but he doesn't see anything except Grendel on the ground. He hears something moving around him, but it seems like it's all around him. Suddenly Rebel appears in front of Firebird. Miss me? Rebel force strength punches Firebird in the jaw which breaks it and sends him flying into the ground. Rebel stands in defense waiting for the sith to pick themselves up::

OOC: I decided I healed my leg well enough to continue battle. I now have some kinda armor/splint stuff over it.

Firebird1
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:52:01 AM
*Firebird1 gets off of the ground, and rubs his jaw.*
coughYou'll pay for that Saiya-Jinn...
*Firebird1 concentrates on the Dark Side of the Force. Suddenly Rebel feels a chill, then a gush of wind as Firebird1 runs in to him, punches his kidneys, and then jabs into his face, transferring the momentum he was at to Rebel's body. Rebel is thrown into a nearby wall, breaking it and allowing access into the inside of the building. Inside Rebel X in on the floor, bleeding from his mouth and his chest due to his brokin ribs.*