PDA

View Full Version : The Sith War

Gav Mortis
Aug 13th, 2000, 05:39:34 PM
*The battleground is desolate, there is a mild breeze, and a grey sky, the silence is deafening and not a soul could be seen, the battleground was dead....*

*Suddenly, there is a disturbance in the haunting silence, in the distance there is a quite humming, as it nears, it gets louder, and eventually becomes a loud rumbling. Eventually, the sound is dissipated as the increadible roaring consumes the open air as a figure appears from behind a hill, riding a speeder. Gav speeds to the centre of the battleground and swerves to a stop, throwing dirt and dust into the air. Gav, reties his black biker bandana on his head and lowers his shades on his nose revealing his blue eyes, staring coldly over the desolation as he waits, his black trench coat blowing in the wind as he stands beside his vehicle, caressing his LS handle at his side, waiting...*

OOC: Please, for convenience, don't use sigs, it makes loading the page much easier, especially fot those with WebTV's, so let's be considerate, people.

:)

Darth Roul
Aug 13th, 2000, 05:47:49 PM
OOC:dont use your sigs
IC: ::A fighter flies over head a small figure jumps out and a parachute opens. Roul lands on the ground and opens up his backpack and reveals a croqute set. Roul pulls out a mallet and his LS from his side. Roul ignites the black blade and waits for the Jedi to come::

Jen Katrina
Aug 13th, 2000, 05:50:35 PM
A silent figure, cloaked in jet black, walks up behind Gav, her apprentice, silent and undetected, and lays a tiny, gloved hand on his shoulder.
"Greetings my young apprentice. Ready to spill blood?" came the low, silky voice. She lifted her dark green eyes and surveyed the battleground. "A suitable enough place..."

Master Yoghurt
Aug 13th, 2000, 06:06:15 PM
*As the Jedi Spirit releases a yawn, the ground under Gav Mortis, Darth Roul and Jen Katrina shakes violently, throwing them off balance, sending them plummeting to the ground*

~~Sorry.. could not resist.. I will not disturb further with my yawning~~

Xarkz Chaos
Aug 13th, 2000, 06:19:46 PM
Hello Everyone! No special entrance for me!

Gav Mortis
Aug 13th, 2000, 06:21:45 PM
:lol:

Thanks Yog!

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 13th, 2000, 07:08:29 PM
*A thumping is heard in the distance and a series of bright sparkles indicating metal is seen in the distance. Dust is kicked up as a swoop bike bearing a tall figure clad in black robes appears. As the sparkles move closer it is lear that it is cloak on the swoop bike followed by a legion of hundreds of battle droids. as the robes flow from cloaks body he removes his fathers violet saber from his belt and ignites it holding it high in the air. Then just as he closes in on his felow sith he gives the haulting order and the droids stop dead in their tracks kicking up dust about the battleground. Cloak after disigniting his saber jumps from the swoop bike and with one hand sgnal a droid coms foward and speeds away on the bike. cloak returns his saber to his side and walks across the front line to Lord Mortis.*Greetings lord mortis my droids are ready as you can see and BlueMystique is in my flag sip awaiting my orders. It is my pleasure to serve you for the first time as a leader of our group.*with that cloak ignites and stands ready awaiting the arrival of the jedi*

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 13th, 2000, 07:26:35 PM
:: A loud screaming noise can be heard as the Oozaru II throttles across the skyline, coming to rest over the battleground. The massive engines idle down, as the sleekly-curved personal transport hovers down to the ground, spindly landing struts touching lightly on the ground. Sun glints off the shiny hull as the embarkment ramp lowers. Shortly after, LL walks down the gangplank, sun glinting off his shiny black synthetic body glove suit and white and orange expandable polymer armor. LL joins the others ::

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 13th, 2000, 07:35:04 PM
*cloak removes his hood and nods to LL with a devilish grin present on his face.*
My lord the battle droids are ready and the caracan fleet is waiting in orbit.

Jedi Binks
Aug 13th, 2000, 07:47:03 PM
*a huge trail of smoke glides across the sky,above the battle ground, Jedi Binks sets down on the BG,LS at his belt**removes the hood from his black cloak*

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 13th, 2000, 07:50:24 PM
*cloak eyes binks and clutches his saber tightly*

Gav Mortis
Aug 13th, 2000, 07:54:35 PM
*Watches from over his lowered shades as Cloak begins to lose patience*

Steady Cloak, not just yet..

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 13th, 2000, 07:59:20 PM
Okay Cloak, set those transports down half a click to the south. When the Jedi assemble here, have those droids march to our position in a locked phalanx formation, and bottle them up so they can't escape.

Jedi Binks
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:01:04 PM
*ignites*Why not?

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:04:23 PM
:: Looks into binoculars ::

Well, it looks like the low-class Saiyajin Binks is the first to arrive.

:: Turns to Gav ::

Who wishes to begin festivities?

Gav Mortis
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:09:02 PM
*Looks at LL*

No more waiting, you may begin the festivities if you wish...

*A small, wicked grin forms after speaking*

Jedi Binks
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:12:38 PM
The power of a Saiya-Jin is nothing compared to the power of the force!

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:30:00 PM
*cloak gives the marching orders and the droids march of and break off into position. cloak then ignites his saber and looks to gav*
i will start if noone else will, just give me the green light and he is mine

Gav Mortis
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:38:47 PM
Take him!

Darth Roul
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:39:47 PM
::walks up behind Binks and hits him in the shoulder with his croquet mallet. Binks falls to his knees in pain. Roul pulls out a croquet ball and throws it dead on at Binks's shoulder knocking binks to the ground. Roul then pulls out the stake and jams it into the shoulder of his enemy::

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:46:18 PM
Well, THAT is creative!

Jedi Binks
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:46:49 PM
*ignites mercy and cuts the stake in two,and quickly force heal the wounds**Kicks DDC in the gut and flips him on the ground, then hits him in the head with his saber.Flies up into the sky and right back down into DDC's gut*

Darth Roul
Aug 13th, 2000, 09:05:05 PM
forget me Binks?
::Roul takes the mallet and smacks Binks in the back of the knee:: the knee my favorite place to attack ::Binks falls to the ground and rolls on his back. Roul smacks Binks in the knee cap again and again untill it is crushed. Roul then kicks the knee. Binks grabs his knee in pain. Roul walks off and picks up a concrete block and drops it on Binks's knee, destroying it so much that it couldnt instantly be healed::

Jedi Binks
Aug 13th, 2000, 09:15:10 PM
*Binks Slowly heals the Knee unoticed before another attack*hehehe*ignites Mercy and waits*

Darth Roul
Aug 13th, 2000, 09:25:12 PM
::Roul takes his saber and swings at Binks. Binks blocks. As the sabers are clashed together Roul quickly pulls out his blaster goes down to one knee and shoots Binks's knee::

Jedi Binks
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:03:38 PM
*Binks falls,the blast missed the knee and would be easy to fix up**binks take a booba and hits Roul's leg then heals his own legs**Hit Roul in the sky and elbow's him in mid-air*

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:08:13 PM
::Wearing a dark hood and armed only with a LS Mara walks quietly toward the group of Sith from behind. Pulling out a pair of inferred binoculars she spots two of the men from a distance. Approximately 100 yards behind them stand a group of roughly 6 battle droids. Mara looks above her head then leaps up onto a tree branch, swinging around it once then letting go and soaring forward. She plows into one of them at the same time igniting her LS and slicing it's head off. The other droids jump to attention and begin firing repeated rounds at the Jedi. Mara twirls her LS around skillfully and deflects several of the shots, causing them to ricochet off the energy blade and fly back into several of the droids. Mara then flips backward into the air and slices the remaining droid clean in half as she lands behind him.

Disengaging her LS Mara clips it back onto her belt and begins advancing toward Gav and LL::

Darth Snack
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:12:16 PM
*sits in the background unnoticed, watching the beginnings of what could be an unforgettable battle*

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:32:38 PM
Well now...I never thought I'd see this.

Lord Gue
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:44:05 PM
[i]Walks upon the field, somehow winding up standing right next to LL with neither LL nor Gue realizing it...

Lady Mara Jade
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:45:22 PM
::Not wasting any words Mara leaps at LL quickly and smashes into his face with her foot. LL slams to his back.

Taking a step backward Mara unclips her LS from her belt and ignites it::

The Lounge Lizard
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:35:54 AM
:: LL falls to his back, the tang of blood full in his mouth. LL looks up and sees his attacker, and uses the force to pull himself up, hovering in the air ::

You would think that you would LEARN something from our last encounter, miss Jade.

:: LL sneers, and unclips Shenlong's Fang. The yellow crackling blade erupts like an angry storm. LL closes his eyes, and then flashes them open again, as the air around him erupts into yellow flame as he rushes at Mara....their sabers clashing with monumental force, throwing sparks into the air with maddening intensity ::

Darth Havok
Aug 14th, 2000, 03:11:27 AM
*A shuttle lands in the distance, a few elite storm troopers exit, and position themselves around the shuttle, a dark figure is seen moving down the ramp, saber already in hand, as he calls out to the darkside, and takes in account all the light side, as well as darkside presence on the battle field, he steps lively, and makes his way towards the action, senses at full, for any unwarranted attacks..*

OOC-late as usual, but I'm here.. may reply tomorrow, we'll see.

Rama Sha
Aug 14th, 2000, 04:22:20 AM
:: As Mara and LL Contiune to fight, one of the star falls from heaven. The Star quickly takes shape as a Ship, The Star Phoenix. The Phoenix comes in low and flies directly over LL and Mara. The jetwash from the ship nearly knocks them over. The Phoenix slows and hovers over LL's Ship then sets down next to it. The hatch opens and the boarding ramp lowers. Rama jumps out onto the ground. He quickly looks around ::

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 06:55:48 AM
[i]Walking striaght through fight after fight going on in the area Lord Gue heads for the center of the battle. As he approaches he dodges various kick and strikes ot directed at him, yet still almost hitting him. Reaching the center Gue scans the battlefield in a full circle taking in the view

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 14th, 2000, 06:59:03 AM
*cloak nods to his allies and gives the orders to the droids. immediatly a legion of 50 droids surround mara and binks. cloak ignites his saber*
Give up jedi you are but two. You will easily be destroyed if we see fit. Put down your sabers now and live. You are no match for 6 sith masters and an army of droids.
*cloak gives the order into a com-link and a prison carrier moves from orbit and lands in the distance.*
So jedi what will it be?

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 14th, 2000, 07:24:21 AM
OOC: pink ice-cream

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 07:37:20 AM
[i]As Lord Gue notes the recent additions to the battle he pulls his LS and a comm. He uses the comm to almost silently give orders to his fleet as he push's a button on his belt raising up the MFS, having no effect on the masters powers but still almost hiding himself from there force sense's.

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 14th, 2000, 07:51:37 AM
*~Open com-link~*
Cloak: this is cloak i am reboarding my shuttle prepare the ridge
Voice: right away sir
Cloak: call in the destroyers
Voice: they are on the way sir
Cloak: good and ready the Tri-Wing force Gue will taste their wrath
Voice: as you wish my lord
*~close com-link~*
*cloak loads the shuttle and blasts into orbit boarding el mano del diablo. as the shuttle is safe nessled away in the docking bay cloak exits to a salute from a squadron of strm troopers*
Cloak: is the TRI-Wing eady
Trooper: yes my lord
Cloak: good
*with that cloak moves to the bridge and readies himself for the battle*

OOC: i g2g i will finish this later..............

Mad Pierre
Aug 14th, 2000, 08:44:45 AM
Binks & Mara, you need some help? Ignites LS and runs over to them.

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 08:53:23 AM
OOC: Mad Mara is in my TIE, read man its a good skill

Mad Pierre
Aug 14th, 2000, 09:04:25 AM
Well I'm sorry! How 'bout I fly up there or somethin'... But before I get in my ship... force pushes all the Sith away, each one hitting a tree... then hops in his fighter and flies off...

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 09:08:07 AM
OOC: Dont be ubsurd, thats totaly unrealistic for oe of you powers

Mad Pierre
Aug 14th, 2000, 09:17:58 AM
I edited it...

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 14th, 2000, 09:27:54 AM
:: A voice is heard through the Force....::

Do not worry Sith, your worthless Darkness will be running fear soon. Play your games with your falseness and your lies, decieve yourselves, but you are going to fall. Allow the dark Side to whisper its lies, it makes no difference to me. I defeated your best once before.... and now I'm going to do it again........

:: The voice fades away::

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 09:55:32 AM
[i]As the LS enters the flesh of Lord Gue's back, gue falls freward pulling the saber out without leaving a bigger hole, Gue then -in extreme pain- rolls over on the ground and hops to his feet. He then slaps the MFS on his belt turning it off, and force speeds into the droids, as soon as he's an adequate distance away he turns it back on, slightly hiding his prescence and leaving Binks alone with hundreds of droids and 6 sith masters

Gav Mortis
Aug 14th, 2000, 10:26:48 AM
*Gav startled by the voice through the force turns his attention away from Gue, he looks up, removing the shades covering his eyes as he looks into the miserable sky, searching for...something...*

So come on, where are you then, show yourself!

*Gavs words are almost a whisper from under his breath, suddenly, a surge of hatred and impatient aggression surge down his spine branching out through the rest of his being and his eyes errupt into a burning red and yellow in a flash of anger, in his mind he hears a bird cry and his eyes return to normal once again*

*Gav stands at the centre, amidst the chaos, seemingly aloof from it, he watches the skies, his domaneering trench coat wafting as the mild breeze suddenly becomes somewhat stronger, he caressess his LS handle, waiting...*

Jedi Binks
Aug 14th, 2000, 10:58:11 AM
*ignites Mercy and stands ready**flies up over the droids and takes his hand back behind his head,a big ball of light forms in his hand and he throws it down at the droids,finishing off the rest of them***set back down, and gets in ready position*

Mad Pierre
Aug 14th, 2000, 11:05:42 AM
Comes back to the planet and ignites LS and runs to help

JediKasi
Aug 14th, 2000, 11:28:40 AM
*Kasi's X-wing appears in orbit, and quickly heads toward the surface of the planet, upon landing Kasi quickly opens the hatch to her X-wing and climbs out*

Binks has been pratically yelling at me to hurry up and get here.... and I guess I'm here!

General Ceel
Aug 14th, 2000, 11:37:24 AM
*General Ceel arrives in a secluded area of the battle ground*

Jedi Binks
Aug 14th, 2000, 11:47:43 AM
Greetings General!

JediKasi
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:04:43 PM
it's to quiet here... right this second... it's begining to give me the creeps

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:13:38 PM
Still on the planet Gue opens up a comm to his flagship in orbit.

Gav Mortis
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:31:50 PM
*Not removing his eyes from the sky above but directing his attention to Gue*

Go ahead, I'm listening...

Darth Snack
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:38:24 PM
*deciding it's time, DS stands up and walks towards the battle feild*

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:40:41 PM
I come in the name of the empire, as the new acting Grand Admiral The Empire requests a shall we say alliance, with The Dark Axis. As a symbol of or willingness we are prepared to bring you one Mara Jade.

Gav Mortis
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:50:31 PM
*Gav momentarily turns to look at Gue, slightly confused, Gav shakes his head slightly*

As far as I knew, the Empire was already part of the dark Axis. I can gave no say on this matter. You will have to take it up with the founders of the Dark Axis...

*Gav once again looks up into the skies*

Where the hell are the Jedi?

Lord Gue
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:55:22 PM
No, not as im aware of it were not, only sith groups joined the axis. TIE isn considered sith, and as for the jedi, they're walking up right behind us

JediKasi
Aug 14th, 2000, 01:10:20 PM
hmmm... it's less quiet than I thought....

Darth Roul
Aug 14th, 2000, 02:25:41 PM
This is a warning to all Jedi leave now or none of you will leave hear today with your lives! :evil:

Garrett Blade
Aug 15th, 2000, 05:02:44 AM
As the battle rages on the planet...and Victory Class Star Destroyer emerges from hyperspace.

Bridge voice: All gunnery crews prepare to target the planet..these co-ordinates.....

Ensign: But sir...that'll hit.....

Bridge voice: I SAID TARGET!!! TARGET means aim..not fire!!

Ensign: Y, yyes sirr....

**Various mechanical noises can be heard echoing through the hallways of the star destroyer as the gunnery crews align the guns to the target point.**

A dark figure walks up to the Master Computer and look for the auto-fire switch. He then lets out a loud cough..making everyone on the bridge look his way. He lets them stare for a few seconds..then, once he knows he has everyones attention, he blatantly and knowingly hits the switch.

Ooops!!!

**Then, all 60 Turbolaser batteries and all 60 ion cannons errupt and rain a green devastation upon the battlefield. This goes on for several minutes. Whilst it is going on, the battle seems to have come to a standstill..as everyone is just staring at the huge spectacle..as each and every laser blast is not even hitting anyone..just a large open space..making an extreme amount of dust rise up from the ground..almost smoke! Soon..the bombardment stops..and the smoke clears...revealing only a huge ditch.

**Gav Mortis stares up into the sky and can make out the outline of the Victory Class Star destroyer in the clouds.**

Gav: "Thats my boy!!!"

Then..the Vitory Star Destroyer emerges from the clouds..the sound of its enormous engines humming almost deafening the warriors below and literally shaking the earth beneath them. The warriors step back several metres from the large ditch..obviously the target of the SD. Then..the VSD lands in the ditch..bringing a rather large side door to ground level. Then..the humongous door skreetches open EVER so slowly!

**Gav turns to Jen and clenches his teeth**

Gav (to Jen): "I HOPE IT'S WORTH THE NOISSSSEEEE!!!!"

FINALLY, the doors stop wide open. Then...a chill is sent down the Jedi'spines as a loud growl is heard..followed by an evil laugh. And from the darkness of the VSD..emerge a dark figure dressed in black, accompanied by two tuk'ata'a - beasts of the darkside - aswell as two Basilisk War Droids.

Man: "You two get back inside..you have no business here."

Droid pilots: "YESSIR!!"

The man and his two - obviously - pets walk down a ramp which has just opened up..and reach the battleground.

Garrett Blade steps towards his Master, Gav Mortis. He ignites his lightsaber and bows down with respect for his Master. He then tosses his lightsaber high into the air and watches it spin for a few seconds. Then it falls back down and he catches it by the handle. Then he raises his hand in the air..holding up his lightsaber in defiance.

Garrett: "Ready to GET IT ON!!"

Mad Pierre
Aug 15th, 2000, 08:41:10 AM
I'm scared now... lol

JediKasi
Aug 15th, 2000, 10:52:47 AM
*yawns*

Jedi Binks
Aug 15th, 2000, 11:43:25 AM
*flies up over the battle ground to scope out the battle ground*