PDA

View Full Version : Home Coming on Coruscant: AKA Leia vs Dale pt 2

dalethria
Aug 11th, 2000, 10:45:22 PM
:: Dalethria walks the streets of Coruscant as if dreaming. This was not the same home she loved as a child. Dalethria unconsciously cringes her nose as she senses the air reek with the pungent smell of her enemies, and stares with wide eyes as her beloved Imperial Center was now the blight center to the universe known as Coruscant. She pulls her black cloak around her tighter, lowering her covered head, as she moved through the people who act as if she wasn't even present. She continued on to her objective hoping that the money she paid for this information was correct, otherwise the smuggler will find his precious insides displayed before his very own eyes.

Finally the tall buildings part to an open sky full of traffic and in the distance, Dalethria sees the Jedi Temple. Looking around, she signals for a shuttle...

(two hours later)

Dalethria keeps her distance away from the Temple and sticks close to the shadows, watching every person entering and leaving the Temple and much to her displeasure, the one that she wants...has not shown. Her face becomes wrought with anger as she believes that she has been played a fool, but continues to stand her vigil and waits. Her patience is rewarded when she finally sees the Jedi Leia exit the Temple with some of her comrades. She melds further into the shadows, mentally masks her presence, and follows the group. Eventually, the group splits off and Leia leaves, heading off by herself and carrying some bag. Dalethria grins as she shadows her from behind and moves in closer. The streets become more crowded as Leia heads into one of the more wealthier shopping districts. Fortunately, Leia doesn't seem to pick up on Dalethria's presence as she causally looks at different store windows and wares on the street. Eventually, Leia stops in front of a cleaners and walks in...with Dalethria following up behind her.

(Inside the Cleaners)

Man behind counter: Now you say it was a Bloody Mary that was spilled on your robes?

Leia sighs: Yes...more or less. This place came highly recommened from a friend. You can get it out right?

The door chime rings and Leia feels the air drop a little in the store and starts to shiver. She shrugs it off as she listens to the attendent as he speaks, feeling a little uneasy.

Man: Well, your friend was right. :: calling out the the new person that has entered :: I'll be with you in a moment Miss. :: returns to Leia:: Now, it normally takes a week, but since you are Leia Solo, Jedi Knight, I think I can make happen in a few days.

Leia puts on her charming smile and then furrows her brow in confusion as the attendent's face turns pale. He is visibly scared and is looking past her. Leia curses herself for letting her guard down, thinking she was safe here. Before she can reach out with her Jedi senses and react, she gets kicked hard in the back, which sends her crashing into the counter. After her head bounces off the table top, Leia feels hands upon her cloak as she is forced to turn around and stares into the face of a grinning Dalethria ::

Dale: I don't think she will be able to pick up her linen...since she is going to die!

:: Dale picks Leia up by her cloak, her anger making her strong, and throws Leia through the store window. Leia comes crashing through on the outside and rolls into the street. People start screaming and scattering as Dalethria comes jumping through the broken window and lands a few feet before Leia. She throws down her cloak and ingites her sabre, beginning to circle Leia as she twirls the purple blade around her body ::

Dale: Now...we are going to settle this Leia...once and for all...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 12th, 2000, 12:02:26 AM
**Leia shakes off the broken glass and glares at Dale standing over her**

Leia: You....again! You have some serious problems you know.

*Dale just smiles back w/an evil grin* Twirling her saber infront of Leia w/sheer defiance**Leia notices Dale's anger at the moment left her not thinking clearly** Leia siezes the moment and force pushes Dale right back through the Cleaner's Windows.

*The crowd looks on screaming and running away from the jedi and sith confrontation*

*Leia leaps thru the window...runs to where dale laid w/her back across the counter* the clerks runs to the backroom in a panic* Leia picks up Dale by the cloak really tight almost strangling her*

Leia: Uh..That was not a very nice way to greet someone Narvaria!

*with that Leia backhands Navaria in the face* Navaria's mouth starts too bleed* Even though she's bleeding, Dale just smirks at Leia*But still not a word from her..just an evil grin* Dale smirks as if remembering something and Leia frowns at noticing the Sith's eyes are filled with laughter. Dale stands there, saying nothing, but that playful smirk remains

Leia: You want to settle this huh! Then I am here to settle this with you once and for all. This time you will
see the light or die a fool for not seeing it!

**with that Leia punches Dale in the gutt. Picks her up by the cloak again and tosses her smack into the broken front store window**

*Leia quickly ignites her saber and follows the sith, as Dale scrambles trying to get off the floor.** Leia quickly takes her saber and lunges it down towards Dale who quickly rolls away from the strike, heads for the wall props her feet back on it and uses it to spring forward at Leia giving her a solid left across the face** Leia's head turns..snaps back w/no emotions showing on it she grabs Dale's head and brings it forth down on her knee hard, followuped by a kick in the gutt..sending Dale back into the wall**

dalethria
Aug 12th, 2000, 12:55:57 AM
:: Dale hits the wall with a thud and lands on her knees. She grins and shakes her head ::

The more you hit me :: spits some of the blood from her mouth towards Leia's direction :: the more it makes me stronger!

:: Leia stands her ground and waits for the impending attack with calm and poise. Dale closes her eyes and calls upon the shards of glass outside in the streets with her boiling rage. The sharp objects begin to shake on the ground and freak out the stupid citizens that stuck around, as they are lifted by the Force and are sent swiftly over to Leia. The Jedi senses deep concentration from Dale and then danger as she turns around. She manages to bring up her sabre to block some of the shards, but there are too many. The glass that does get through embeds itself in her leg and parts of her stomach, some catching in her robe harmlessly. A growl escapes Dale mouth as she body slams herself into Leia and smashes her in the wall. Hoping back quickly while Leia is stunned, Dale snap kicks Leia in the face which sends her hurdling over the counter and crashing into some clothes bins on the other side. Leia is dazed and crawls further into the backroom to gain her senses back ::

Dale: NO!!!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!

:: Dale clears a jump over the counter and starts slashing the clothes with her sabre searching for Leia ::

Liam Jinn
Aug 12th, 2000, 01:53:17 AM
::walks in the store because yet another girl had turned him down throwing some red stuff on him and hears weird noises so walks out..::

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 12th, 2000, 01:58:00 AM
::Rebel walks in and see's what is going on and walks back out::

Kyros Kane
Aug 12th, 2000, 03:53:50 AM
Kyros watches the events through his scope hopeing Leia will die

Darth Ogre
Aug 12th, 2000, 08:10:50 AM
:: in a nearby cantina on Coruscant, Ogre sits sipping from a glass of Alderhien Rum. The noise of music and many voices drowning out the clanking of the ice cubes as he raises his glass to his mouth. Beneath the cover of his cloak's hood Ogre's eyes grow larger as he senses a disturbance in the force, in close proximity to his current location. He senses a familiar force aura, along with one he is not so familiar. He whispers to himself ::

<font size=1>Navaria!</font>

:: Ogre sets down his, still three quarter full, glass of rum, stands, tosses a few credits on the table and makes his way towards the exit. He masks his own presence via the force as he makes his way towards the two he sensed, his black cloak flapping against the lower parts of his legs as he makes his way silently down the streets ::

Sith Alpha
Aug 12th, 2000, 07:35:33 PM
::Alpha flies in a mad race to get away from a couple of New Republic guards, and senses a fight brewing and tries identifying who were the copmbatents. Alpha senses Leia, and Dale and his intrest is increased. Alpha fires a plasma blast into the chest of each guard, knocking most of them to the ground, dead. Alpha urges his wings to more speed, and lands a couple metres outside of the shop and stands there watching sabre flashes::

Darth Haze
Aug 12th, 2000, 07:45:31 PM
Haze is in Crousant helping his old friend Jabua-Jupa he sinces danger and violence in the mist.He tells his friend Jabua-Jupa to go inside.He gets in his Model 10-0 Model Land Cruiser and heads to the dark presence.He gets out of the vehicle and see the two warriors battle.He then seems to get intrested in this battle and womders why Dale just doesn't set everythiong on fire.He jumps onto a cliff and watches as things start to......"Heat" up.I then sit with my sabre just in case.of any other Jedi lurking to interfer in the match...

Sith Alpha
Aug 12th, 2000, 07:48:54 PM
::Alpha nods to Haze::

Greetings Haze.

dalethria
Aug 12th, 2000, 07:49:42 PM
OOC: haze....I am ignoring that action since it messes up everything that i am doing here!!! if you are going to do something that major email me or dont do it all! :mad:

Leia....there is no fire... EDIT: thank you Haze for changing your post!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 12th, 2000, 09:52:01 PM
**Leia skampers behind some clothing bins and masks herself with the force. She takes a moment to feel peace in the force. She sits and waits for Dale. Leia decides to pull out her blaster. Leia hears Dale's voice getting closer, followed by saber clashes. The masking of the force is working, Dale continues to walk right by Leia, not knowing that one of her saber slashes came very close to the Jedi. Leia walks up behind the unexpecting Dale and throws her arm around her neck, pulling her head back towards her, while throwing the barrel of her blaster in the small of Dale's back.**

Leia: We shall continue this outside. No need to trash this poor citizen business.

Dale: *just grunts at Leia and trys to move away*

Leia: I suggest you go out peacefully or I will have to pull the trigger. Now you won't want that do you?

*As the two proceed out the backdoor, Dale grabs Leia's arm that is around her neck and flips Leia on the ground. Leia falls with a *thud* Dale quickly tries to pull her saber on Leia. Leia points her blaster at Dale and shoots her in her saber hand* Dale screams from utter rage and pain*

Dale: Why you lil Jedi B*tch!

*She then kicks Leia's blaster away. Leia rolls right and gets up. Leia runs to get her blaster. Dale follows Leia to a building at a dead end. Leia picks up her blaster and springs up to the side of the building, and uses it to launch her into a backwards flip over Dale and lands behind her. Dale turns around quickly. But, Leia quickly took the butt of the blaster and smashed it on Dale's head. Dale stumbles to the ground but, sticks her rt leg out and trips the jedi. Dale springs up and ignites her saber and lunges at Leia. Leia rolls away from the strike.* Leia gets up. The two enemies start circling each other.

Leia: Instead of fighting, we should be talking about your problems Navaria.

Dale: My problem is you won't die..Leia. But you will! And after I am thru with you, I will claim your brother's life too.

Leia (calmly): You are sadly mistaken, Navaria.

Dale (screams in pure anger): NO YOU ARE MISTAKEN YOU JEDI FOOL!

**the two are now at a standoff circling each other, waiting for the next move**

dalethria
Aug 12th, 2000, 11:09:45 PM
:: Dale bathes in the growing rage within her as her face becomes lined with anger. She never takes her eyes off of Leia as she applies a bacta patch on her injured hand, still circling the Jedi ::

Dale: You will never give up will you! I have nothing else to say to you! Your pack of lies will never blind me again! NEVER!

:: Dale spits across the space between them and it lands right in Leia's face. Leia cannot hide the displeasure or the start of anger at that display of disrespect. Dale calls upon her anger and lifts a trash bin behind Leia. Leia, who is still appalled, gets smashed from behind as the garbage bin knocks her to the ground. Dale pumps her legs and Force leaps into the air and comes barreling down at her fallen opponent as her sabre is extended in front her, ready to skewer Leia.

Leia rolls onto her back and sees a shadow looming over her and gasps to see Dale. She uses the Force to enhance her speed to block the attack and her eyes lock onto the cloudy angry ones of Dale's ::

Leia: Navaria…calm yourself and we can talk! That is what you need to understand. I don't wish to fight anymore, I want to help. You deny what you found since last we fought…

:: Leia brings her legs underneath Dale and kicks the Sith off of her. Leia stands up to see Dale roll away and up into the wall. Dale uses her arms to get up and is shaky in doing so. Her breaths are ragged and holds her side as if in pain and turns to look at Leia who has a hand stretched out towards her ::

Leia: …come with me and end this! Take your rightful place with your destiny and become a Jedi! Luke was right! It will be hard to purge your hate but you could…no…I KNOW you can do this if you let me help you!

:: Dale was reaching for her other sabre during this time as Leia stood on her soap box with her Jedi Dogma Lies and unclips it. Dale softens her features and smiles. Leia is weary but stands confidant eyeing Dale and senses that she is trying to hide something. Dale closes her eyes and pretends to calm herself, but concentrates on the Force. Leia smiles as she sees the change in her and takes a step forward calmly. ::

Leia: Excellent…that is a good start Navaria.

:: Dale kneels and opens her eyes with a snap and flings her sabre, ignites it in mid air, sending it at Leia with such speed and force. Leia's eyes open in horror as she acts without thinking and letting the force guide her. She force leaps to the steel ladder on the side of the building. She barely manages to get out of the way as the sabre cuts through her cloak, inner robes, and leaves a gash mark on her side. Leia catches her breath as she is out of harms way for the time being. She looks down at Dale who is now grinning ::

Dale: How the Jedi are so easily fooled! :: watches Leia lean over the side rail grimacing :: You are so delusional! :: stretches her senses to her thrown sabre and feels herself hold it in her mind :: What makes you think you can dictate to me what is my destiny!

:: she takes the sabre and sends it to the steel beams of the ladder. Leia hears the familiar hum of a sabre coming at her and, thanking her Jedi senses, jumps to the ladder above her and moves up to the next deck. The sabre cuts through the supports and then whole first level comes crashing to the ground, clanging loudly as Dale grabs the sabre she called back in the air high, standing proud as she sees Leia dangling, barely managing to hold on to the ladder ::

Dale: Keep running little mouse. I am the cat that will hunt you down and devour you…

:: Dale calls the force upon her and leaps up to the second deck with ease. Leia starts to panic and calms herself as she swings her legs up and is able to climb to the deck proper. She feels Dale's dark presence behind her and ignites her sabre quickly as she parry and holds the attack from Dale. Their eyes lock again as Leia thinks of a way out of this mess ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 13th, 2000, 12:10:11 AM
luke sends a force message to dale

<font color ="blue">dale search your feelings, you know you do not want to do this, let go of your hate and give into the light, we only want to help you

ooc: sorry for the intrusion, you may ignore if you wish
have a good battle ;)

dalethria
Aug 13th, 2000, 12:26:51 AM
:: Dale senses Leia's frustration and fear and grins as she plans her next attack to kill her. Her eyes widen as the familiar voice of Luke enters her mind ::

stay outta my head with your lies you filth! instead of showing yourself, you are a coward and result to using these tactics! I have searched my feelings and it has brough my focus and a new purpose! MY PATH HAS BEEN LAID OUT BEFORE ME AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

:: Dale closes her mind as if slamming a door and Luke gets jolted with the Force of the block that he grunts whereever he may be ::

OOC: no way would I ignore that :p

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 13th, 2000, 01:46:38 AM
**Leia pushes back on Dale's saber and kicks her back toward the railing** Leia continues up the ladder and she sees Dale continuing to head her way*

Leia: My brother speaks the truth, Navaria and you are a fool for not listening to what the force is telling you!

*Dale flips back on the deck and relentlessly chases Leia up the ladder rungs.*

Dale (growls): I will not listen to you or your damn brother's pitiful jedi lies.

*Dale concentrates on the force causing some of the ladder rings to come undone. Leia desperately trying to continue to climb** Finally one rung gave out...now Leia is left hanging on for dear life...but that rung suddenly gave way*
Leia starts to fall down* Leia desperately grabbed onto a pole as she was falling. **Dale smiles as she saw the jedi fall and continued to climb up trying to get Leia* Leia takes her saber and slashes it at Dale. Dale blocks Leia's strike but the hit caused her to lose her balance. Leia quickly continues to climb up the rings.

Ethereal Ogre
Aug 13th, 2000, 08:29:12 AM
:: still masking his presence, Ogre gets closer to the scene, where the battle began. He notices a few other Sith hanging around watching the events unfold, but he is not noticed by them. Due to his strong connection to Dale’s Darkside force energies he is able to intercept the exchange between Luke and his beloved and he smirks, thinking to himself...

”Are the Skywalkers are so afraid that they must resort to coercion and distraction, rather that face their enemy and attempt to vanquish them.”

...He chants an incantation of Sith Sorcery and his form fades from the visual spectrum as he slips into the Ethereal plane of existence, his feet slowly lifting from the ground. Ogre continues past his fellow Sith, gliding though the air a few feet above the ground, and enters the shop, passing through a wall near the shattered window. He looks around the battle damaged area with a grin and heads towards the back, exiting the building without opening the door, but by drifting through it.

He looks up and sees the pair battling on the ladder and his unseen form begins to slowly rise into the sky, along the side of the building. He gets to the top of the roof and hovers just a few inches above its surface, doing no more than just look on at this time, prepared to assist Dale against any other who may try to intercede in her goal of fulfilling her vengeance against those who have angered her so and invoked her wrath ::

Sith Alpha
Aug 13th, 2000, 10:15:19 AM
::Alpha's wings reform and become a cloak. Alpha sits on a landspeeder that is by the fight and watches::

dalethria
Aug 13th, 2000, 01:15:54 PM
: Dale swears as she looses her footing and begins to fall down the ladder. She quickly disengages her sabre and clips it to her belt and then reaches out for a side rail. Dale is able to successfully grab onto it and the momentum swings her body around to the side, banging her back to the metal supports. She grunts in pain and looks up to see Leia's feet turn around and head up the next ladder ::

"Coward," Dale mumbles to herself and looks up in confusion as she senses a familiar presence. "Ogre?" she whispers and then smiles to know that her love is watching over her like a guardian angel.

She swings her feet up to plant them on the side rail and looks around. She spots a ledge a little aways from her, but is in the perfect position so that Dale can leap and cut Leia off from running away any further. Dale takes out her sabre and leaps to the ledge and then quickly pivots her body and calls upon the force to jump to the side rail and keeps her balance, crouched on the narrow metal pole, as Leia runs up to a grinning Dale in surprise. Dale jumps in the air quickly to kick Leia in the chest, knocking the Jedi into the next ladder heading up, and lands before her ::

"Looks like I caught the little mouse eh?" Dale says as she uppercuts Leia in the jaw and grabs her cloak. She pulls the dazed Leia forward and then slams her head into the steel bars of the ladder and Dale pulls out her sabre.

Leia is stunned and relies on the Force to be her eyes and guide as she takes Dale's jacket and aides her strength by the force, to flip Dale over her head and crash into the ladder. Dale screams in pain as her back becomes more bruised and battered from her previous injury, but manages to stay unright, although upside down, by locking her boot inbetween the rungs and holding the side with her free hand. Dale lets the anger consume her as she lets her foot go free and plants both of them on a rung and kicks out with her legs. She flips back over Leia and brings a knee crashing down into the Jedi's abdomen. Dale smiles in pleasure as she hears the sounds of ribs snapping ::

dalethria
Aug 14th, 2000, 11:21:24 AM
TTT

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 14th, 2000, 03:15:13 PM
**Leia kicks Dale's hand that is holding on to the railing..Dale starts to flip over the side, plummeting downward but manages to hold on with her other hand. Leia is in much pain feels her ribs are in bad condition, but choses to ignore them. She stumbles up. She see's a lower deck to the right and below her,..she force leaps to it. She looks up at Dale finally struggling up the side on the deck above her. Dale is visibly annoyed. Leia searches her surroundings, she is only one level up. Leia flips below and lands safely. She buckles up with pain from her ribs. She slowly gets up w/a grimace look on her face. She looks up again..she sees Dale leaping to the next deck down, desperately trying to follow Leia.

Dale (screams): SO you still want to play cat and mouse. HEY!

*Leia stares at Dale but suddenly Leia is distracted for a moment..she senses several dark prescenses around her. Leia quickly blocks this from her mind. She knows its best that she does and only concentrate on Dale. Quickly Leia ignites her saber noticing Dale has finally jumped down to the ground*

Dale (Hisses): Now it's time you to die...Jedi!!

**Dale strikes. Leia parrys w/Dale. The two fiercly go at it. Leia sees an opening was created by Dale's lack of concentration due to her anger. Leia swings down and up the middle leaving Dale with a serious saber burn. Dale screams from the pain. Quickly Leia force throws Dale into some trash cans. Dale lies there for a moment dazed and in extreme pain. Leia quickly runs back thru to the front of the store.*

*Leia stops for a moment and starts to meditate on the situation. She thinks: I must get thru to her. But there is so much anger in her..now. Could I have been so wrong about her. *Leia ponders* No that is crazy..she has seen the light the force has shown us that. I will wait for her and try to talk to her again.

**Leia stands outside the store front with her saber ignited..she feels Dale's presence coming closer towards her**

(OOC: edited just for typos..sorry)

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 14th, 2000, 07:39:21 PM
::Luke and Kyle Katarn approach the front of the store, Luke spots Leia, but ducks into the shadows with Kyle at his side...luke sends a force message to Leia::

Leia, I am here.

::Luke looks around and notices other sith lurking about waiting to see who comes out on top....

Ethereal Ogre
Aug 14th, 2000, 10:53:10 PM
:: the unseen form of an ethereal shifted Ogre floats across the roof to better survey where the battle has moved. He senses the presence of more followers of the light side, but pays them little mind as he glares down at Leia, the anger in his eyes unseen by those around but felt by Leia herself. She feels a cold chill and looks around to try and locate the source, knowing that its origin is not that of her current adversary. Leia hears an unfamiliar voice in her mind:

Your day is coming Jedi. You shall either perish where you stand or let loose your own rage and stray from your precious light side. Either way, the Sith shall be victorious

Leia shakes her head and tries to let loose her feelings and have the light side wash over her, instead she becomes colder, her heartbeat becomes labored as a result of fear. Steadying her head she looks towards Dale, but does not see her as she had appeared earlier. She sees a mirror image of herself, standing there wielding a lightsaber. The reflection she sees looks angry, her hands and face covered in blood, but she shows no sign of wounds. Leia turns her gaze down somewhat and sees her brother Luke, lying on the ground before her double. He is also covered with blood, but Leia is able to see many severe injuries, blood pooling up around his body as it flows from his neck. She shudders as she sees his still open eyes contain a look of death. Again she hears the voice:

You see your own future before you Jedi. How does it make you FEEL?

The final word of the voice echoes in her head as the coldness she had felt wash over her begins to fade. Ogre’s glare turns into a twisted smile of sorts, as his intangible form begins to lower into the roof of the building he had been floating above ::

Jedi Knight Katarn
Aug 15th, 2000, 10:31:28 PM
Kyle: Luke, what are we doing here? are we here to get leia out of here? if so give me back my saber and blaster and these sith are history....

Kyle gives luke a questioning look

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 15th, 2000, 10:39:05 PM
Luke: We are here only as Leia's backup and only because there are so many sith lurking about.

Leia is sure that she can turn dale to the light side. she has seen good in dale as have I.

and if leia is successful she will need all the help we can give her to get dale out of here and away from these sith.

now here luke hands kyle his blaster and lightsaber take back your weapons and no more outbursts like you had at the bar

now this is what i want you to do.

dalethria
Aug 15th, 2000, 11:28:51 PM
:: Dale yells in anger as she calls the force to knock all the garbage cans away and she stands. The cans hit the sides of the walls in the alley, one can crashing through a window. She grabs her side in pain and scans the area for Leia. She growls and focuses her anger to reach out and search for Leia through the Force. Dale senses the presence of Ogre still in another plane and his presence is much darker and stronger then before when she was on the ladder. She then stretches further and feels the presence of two…Jedi? One is familiar, she knows its Luke. The other Jedi is a mystery. Finally she senses Leia prepared for her in front of the store. She grins as Leia's aura is cold, dark and stinks of death, but is still washed in light as if guiding her to a higher purpose.

She takes a deep breath and looses herself in anger to ignore the pain and slaps some bacta patches on her side wound as she races to the backdoor of the store and enhances her speed to run across the store proper and jumps through the window in a fit of rage. She tackles Leia and the Jedi is surprised and drops her sabre as she gets smashed to the ground.

Dale: YOUR MINE NOW!!!

:: anger clouds Dale as all she wants to do is beat Leia to death and begins to, punch after punch to her face, her face twisted in rage ::

AND YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 15th, 2000, 11:59:27 PM
**Leia trying desperately to fight off Dale as she relentlessly beats her up... Leia grabs Dale's hands real quick and kicks Dale in the face real hard..the sith finally flies off Leia and lands flat on her back** Dale is full with rage and jumps up immediately...Leia runs quickly to Dale and she sweeps Dale down to the ground..Dale is thrown to the corner where luke is hiding. Leia gets up real quick and sends a force message to Luke..

Luke...now while she is down and her senses are cloudy

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 16th, 2000, 12:06:06 AM
::Luke grabs out his blaster and hits dale in the back of the head, knocking her out. she falls back and luke picks her up and activates the auto call on his ship.

Luke: Kyle get over here and cover me!

kyle runs to luke's side with his saber ignited and guards luke.

luke runs across the street as his ship rounds the far corner with the ramp down, he force jumps up carrying Dale and lands on the ramp,

Artoo! pick up leia and Kyle. :luke runs into the ship and lays dale down on one of the cots and runs to the c o c k p i t to take over the controls....

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 16th, 2000, 12:09:32 AM
**Leia and Kyle run quickly to the ship..and board it*** They quickly sit down**

Leia: Luke...we are here..Let's get out of here real fast!

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 16th, 2000, 12:15:40 AM
Luke closes the ramp and takes the ship out of the planets atmosphere.

blind jumping in 1..........2...............3

the ship enters hyperspace.

after a few minutes the ship returns to normal space and luke enters some coordinates re-entering hyperspace in 1..........2...........3

the ship again enters hyperspace

Luke goes back to where leia is sitting..."we are on our way, we will perform numerous course changes in and out of hyperspace, so no one can track us also i am engaging the cloaking device."

luke returns to the c o c k pit and engages the cloaking device and sits back waiting the end of the first leg of the trip

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 16th, 2000, 10:00:23 AM
Leia to Luke: Very well Luke..you are wise for setting our course as such. We do not want TSE knowing where we are taking Dalethria.

**Leia gets up to see Dale is still unconscious. Leia checks the bindings around Dale's hands to make sure they are secure**

Leia: Kyle keep an eye on her please. I'm going up towards the front and speak to Luke for awhile.

Kyle: No problem Leia. She isn't going anywhere!

Darth Ogre
Aug 16th, 2000, 01:07:09 PM
:: Ogre settles on the floor of the building, exiting the Ethereal plane as he does. He looks around the scene confused by the absence of the battlers. He quickly runs toward the fron of the building and sees Luke’s ship leaving hastily and he can sense that they have taken Navaria. His eyes fill with rage and lightening flows around his hands as he feels something has been violently ripped from his existence. The rage inside him builds and builds, as the civilians begin filling the streets once again, having seen that the small war has seemingly ended. Ogre’s anger is released in a sheer burst of energy. The lightening booming in the air and causing the windows on all the surrounding buildings to shatter, and the innocent civilians who are close by find their eardrums shattered by the overwhelming noise of the explosion. Several of them fall to the ground, blood draining from their ears. Ogre looks towards the sky and vows to himself that these Jedi shall pay ::

DarthHERA
Aug 16th, 2000, 04:13:58 PM
::Hera, on her way in the "Ulysees" to the Acropolis
stops in the middle of her navigation configuring...senses something is very wrong. She sits upright in her chair,
closes her eyes and reaches out thru the darkness to link
with her master, Ogre.

Hera probes his thoughts and notes the anger and alsio
the anguish of his mind...she whispers softly to him
"i will change course and await you at your Cave, Ogre.
We will not let the Jedi get away with this"

Hera immediately reconfigures her course and with Dalethrias
image utmost in her mind, switches into hyper-drive with
a hard look in her eye :

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 16th, 2000, 05:04:58 PM
Lukes ship leaves a planet.....and enters hyperspace again.....

luke walks back to the crew area where dale, leia and kyle are sitting....

Leia: Luke this feels so weird, is it really necessary?

Luke: yes leia with these ysalarmi on board we will be undetectable in the force, that is why i diverted our course and landed on this planet. we will keep two around dalethria and each of us will have one with us, so we will always be within the anti-force bubble. now lets get some rest its going to be a long trip..

the cloak is still functioning normally so we will be undetectable.

turns to leia, now what is it we were talking about before?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 16th, 2000, 10:37:50 PM
**Leia looks at her brother and *SIGHS*

Leia: Well...Luke it all started when I left the temple today to drop off some drycleaning. I foolishly let down my defenses and to my surprise Dale jumped me at the cleaners! That's how it all began. She relentlessly went after me. I couldn't even reason with her. There is so much anger in her now then before! **Leia squints her eyes and looks at Luke* Could I have been so terribly wrong about her? I just don't know!!!

**Leia turned around to look at Dale still laying there unconsious**Then turned back to Luke...looking to him for advise**

dalethria
Aug 16th, 2000, 10:45:40 PM
:: dale can feel her body jerk from...something. her eyes open in a slow haze and cannot focus them. she sees a blur of gray and knows that she is lying down. Her mouth is dry and she smacks her lips and cringes as she has one monster of a headache. She feels herself start to fade again into unconsciouness but before she does, searches out for Ogre through the Darkside...and finds nothing! He is a total blank. She tries to sense for her Master Kat...again Nothing. Her heart races in a panic and she tries to sit up to know where she is but her eyes roll into the back of her head as she cannot fend off drifting back into a dreamless state ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 16th, 2000, 11:39:10 PM
Luke turns and looks at leia,. "Leia, there are those that cannot be rescued from the darkside."

Luke watches as Leia gets a faraway look in her eyes.

Luke: but Leia there are also those that it takes time, Ben tried to convert Anakin back when he first turned and was unable too, but in the end he did come back to the light....it may all be a matter of timing.

maybe with a blocking of the force we can both get thru to her, it all depends on if once the force blockers are gone, would she still be able to resist the darkness....you must calm your self Leia and relax...lets see how this all plays out....

Luke leans over and gives leia a kiss on the cheek. don't worry it will all be ok

Firebird1
Aug 17th, 2000, 01:24:03 AM
*A lone figure stands on what once was a battle field, he looks around and sees the location as a battle. Then he stops and thinks to himself.*
The Jedi have begun to kidnap those who dissagree with them. This could be useful later, but right now I have a friend to find.
*The lone figure heads off to his ship, and takes off into the night.*

Darth Ogre
Aug 17th, 2000, 03:46:19 AM
:: continuing his fit of rage. Ogre walks out of the shop and into the streets. He notices that many of the civilians stunned by his previous outburst of rage are still lying on the ground in agony, but still alive. He draws his axe from underneath his cloak and begins swinging it wildly, slicing some peoples heads from their shoulders and crushing the skulls of others. After he finishes with the already injured, he turns and looks at those that are fleeing, raising his hand into the air, he calls upon the darkside to knock them all to the ground. He stalks toward them his eyes flashing with energy and anger ::

SAURRON
Aug 17th, 2000, 04:41:18 AM
Saurron swings in low just clipping the tops of the tall structures on Coruscant...
Flying between the buildings Saurron guides his captured New Republic shuttle down to the streets knocking the people Ogre is stalking down to the ground... not landing but low enough to let Ogre in...

Darth Ogre
Aug 17th, 2000, 04:47:31 AM
:: Ogre sees Saurron make his approach and decides that it is best that he leave this place for now, his enemies have fled like cowards, taking away the only thing precious to him in the Universe. He thinks it is time to begin searching them out so that they can be made to pay for their deeds ::

SAURRON
Aug 17th, 2000, 09:52:20 AM
Saurron accelerates the shuttle to maximum speed leaving the streets of Coruscant far below and racing straight through the busy skylane traffic that crowds the planet. Coruscant security can be seen arriving at the scene of Ogre's destruction as they race away...Leaving the atmosphere two x-wings approach. But there efforts are lost as the shutle leaps forth into hyper space on random jump coordinates.

OOC:Take it away Ogre...I will be at work till 4pm pst might get a post in at lunch :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 17th, 2000, 10:46:50 AM
**Leia tries to smile at Luke..but is preoccupied with Dale. She hears his words and they ring true...*

Leia: What you say is very true..Luke. I am sorry but I can't help but wonder what her destiny is and what the force thinks it should be! *sigh*

*Leia turn back to Dale..seems she still unconscious..Leia decides to unclip Dale's saber, whip and other weapons and puts them into a storage unit and locks them up** She turns her attention back to Luke*

Leia: Well...Luke you are right! I won't worry about this..it is in the hands of the Force right now! I will take your advise and lie down for awhile. *turns to her brother gives him a kiss on the cheek* Thank you for being the strong and wise brother you are!

**Leia goes to the back to lay down for awhile**

**Luke smiles as his sister goes toward the back**

Luke: No problem sis! I am here for you always!

OOC: Luke I need to talk to you on AIM tonite! Thanks!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 17th, 2000, 10:57:09 AM
OOC: To All: In case anyone is wondering..this Storyline RPG is Part 2 that you are reading. This is a continuation of a storyline on this thread: pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...=714.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=714.topic)

If you read this it will explain how the story developed and why it is going in the direction it is.

Just thought I share this with you!

dalethria
Aug 17th, 2000, 05:48:21 PM
:: Dalethria slowly regains consciousness and wakes to find herself on an open desert landscape. Mesas are in the distance and the whole area is devoid of life. She stands and covers her eyes from the glaring sun, confused to where the Skywalkers have taking her.

tatooine perhaps? she thinks to herself and cringes as the hot temperatures of the desert forms sweat upon her brow.

She unconsciously goes check her belt, and to her horror, it is missing. She even now realizes that her jacket is gone. Dalethria has nothing to protect her from the elements, supplies or weapons in this desolate place. She looks to the sun again and tries to figure out which would be the best choice for a direction to go and covers her face as a strong wind picks up the sand and blows in her face. Her eyes burn and she rubs them vigorously to remove the sand as she runs forward.

Her vision clears and the winds die down…all is quiet again until the sounds of battles are heard. The familiar sounds of the humming blades of lightsabres are echoing in the distance over the sand dune in front of her. She digs down into the sand and uses her hands to scurry up the side and pokes her head over the top to see what is going on. Dalethria believes her eyes are betraying her as she sees her Master, Sith Kat, facing off against Leia below her.

The battle is fierce between the two. Leia is the picture of calm and reserve, letting the force guide her actions to parry and dodge against the oncoming attacks. It is quite the opposite for Kat. Her eyes are full of rage and her soul calls for blood as she tries to gain the upper hand, searching for an opening to end the Jedi's life.

Dalethria cannot take her eyes from off the battle. Eventually it turns into almost a choreographed dance as each figure moves back and forth…a struggle of light and dark ::

"You know that you are going to have to finally come to terms what is being played out and make your decision stand Navaria."

"Yes my daughter, it is time to quit this nonsense and stand firm in the convictions that you believe in."

Dalethria's eyes open and she jerks to flip onto her back in defense. Her eyes go from stern to surprise as she sees her grandfather and mother standing before her. Grand Moff Tarkin is standing to her right, the picture of defiance and authority that she remembered of him. Her mother is to her left, standing as if tired and with long sad eyes.

"Papa? Mother? How?? How is this possible? You're both dead!"

Tarkin's eyes her with a stare that set's Dalethria back to remembering when she was scolded as a child. She feels herself lean deeper into the sand, trying to stop his penetrating stare. "You called for guidance and this is why we are here, as are they." He brings a hand from behind him and points to the duel below.

Dalethria turns to watch again seeing that neither of the two women are gaining the upper hand and she feels a hand upon her shoulder. She looks up to see her mother, "You only know what you want Navaria. Leia didn't lie when she said you saw the light within you. But on the other hand, your rage and hatred flow from your soul freely."

"Yes…your mother speaks the truth to you now. Now you know it is time for you to decide, and you will have to decide in the near future. Perhaps…a demonstration is needed. What is more important to you. Life or Death?" Tarkin motions with his hand again to the fight and Dalethria turns to look.

Kat has lost ground and is looking batter and bruised, and it is catching up with her. Leia relentesslly continues her assualt with no emotion but with determination. Over the next sand dune, Dalethria spots Luke coming down to assist his sister. Dalethria narrows her eyes and hops on top of the dune and then proceeds to slide down the side, letting the sand take her down.

She lands flat and trips up slightly, kicking the sand away and starts racing to the fight, trying to beat Luke getting there, but realizes that she is too tired to get there in time. She watches as the Jedi gang up on Kat. Leia is able to parry Kat's sabre away and kick her Master to the ground. Leia steps back and lets Luke come in. He brings his sabre up in a wide arc as he places a boot on Kat's throat. Dalethria tries to call upon the darkside, but for some reason her cries for its power, doesn't come. Instead, she reaches down inside and pulls whatever reserve she has left in her. She takes three steps and leaps forward as the blade comes straight down to Kat's chest…but instead of Kat receiving the attack, Dalethria is able to push Luke off her. Luke and Dalethria move back a few feet from the impact and Luke looks at her in shock. Dalethria looks down to her own dismay and disbelief, sees his sabre firmly planted in her chest. She takes a step back and slumps to the ground, feeling herself begin to slip away into the dark void as a voice calls to her….

Is this your destiny?

(On the Ship)

Dalethria wakes up in a cold sweat and gasps for air. She tries to calm herself but the feeling of death and the images from her nightmare are firmly planted in her mind now. She tries to move but feels the bounds around her hands and legs and turns her head around to be greeted with the cute beedy eyes of a ysalamiri, and not just one...there are two pairs of eyes. Realizing she cannot draw upon the force to block her pain, Dalethria groans and brings her knees up to her stomach as her battle wounds take full hold. her eyes shut tight as she tries to breath in and out calmly, trying to keep the pain at bay

dalethria
Aug 17th, 2000, 06:05:39 PM
OOC: thanks for sharing Leia and thanks for bringing the link up :)