PDA

View Full Version : RSO, we settle this now

obiwan2
Jul 24th, 2000, 05:30:40 PM
For those of you wondering what this thread is about, here is how it started

pub1.ezboard.com/fthejedi...=1&stop=20 (http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungevisitingarea.showMessageRange?topicI D=314.topic&start=1&stop=20)

The RSO attacked our bar, so I retaliated

pub17.ezboard.com/frogues...D=32.topic (http://pub17.ezboard.com/froguesithordersithraventavern.showMessage?topicID =32.topic)

Apparently, the Rogues are upset over me destroying their bar. It's time to settle our dispute.

I told you there would be another time. This is it.

I acted alone in my actions and am prepared to fight alone. I have not asked for any help whatsoever. If others wish to join the fight, that is their choice.

I don't care about the fight being fair. I will take on everyone from RSO by myself if I must. I may not win, but I will fight until the end.

I await you in the forests of Endor...

*Obiwan sits on a tree stump, meditating*

Jedah Lynch
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:02:34 PM
*From behind Obiwan a cloaked figure leans against a tree and laughs*

What's this?

Could it be?

A Jedi out looking for a little vengence?

And acting by yourself. What's with people having death wishes lately. I'll take on the entire Jedi Order...I'll take on TSE...I'll take on TSC...blah.

Always brave words said by those foolish who look to exit this mortal coil.

Well then Jedi.

Have at you.

*Igniting his lightsaber he rushes at Obiwans position and cuts through the stump making Obiwan fall on his back*

*Turning around slowly he takes up a battle stance as his eyes train on the Jedi scum*

Sith Kat
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:25:49 PM
"Taking on TSC is easily done, Jedah. Make Itala tuck his tail and the rest follow."

obiwan2
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:35:56 PM
*Hops up onto his feet, and, within the blink of an eye, is in a defensive stance*

Jedah, if I must take on the entire RSO, I shall. I am not afraid.

I do not wish to seek vengeance, only settle this dispute once and for all

*The two walk around the tree stump in the center of them, neither one taking their eyes away from the other*

Darth Havok
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:50:49 PM
*While the Jedi’s eyes are situated on Lynch, I slip from the shadows suppressing myself as best I can as to not make him aware of my presence. I rise my arms and the fallen tree becomes within the grasp of the all mighty Dark Side.. It strikes him from behind directly into his lower back, knocking him towards Lynch as the Jedi staggers to gain his feet..*

It’s the fleeing coward, it appears he’s grown some nads after all!

Darth Ogre
Jul 24th, 2000, 06:57:29 PM
:: stands near a tree leaning on his axe, probing the area with the DarkSide of the Force. He looks on, awaiting the arrival of others ::

Courage maybe, but brains, no!

General Scorpion
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:05:23 PM
*Leans against a tree, his hand lightly tapping against the handle of his lightstaff..*

Jedah Lynch
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:17:16 PM
*Grabbing Obiwan by his robes around his neck as he is knocked towards the Sith Lynch headbutts him in the face then slams him down against the fallen stump. Taking his lightsaber he drives it down by the Jedis face pinning his robes to the stump*

See the errors of your ways.

Because there will be no second chances.

Venom
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:28:39 PM
a single Jedi challenging us all?

You are either insane or corageous beyond all telling.

JediBoricua
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:39:47 PM
Obi2 I got your back.

obiwan2
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:48:08 PM
*Jedah glares at Obiwan, and, to his surprise, Obiwan returns Jedah's glare with a smile. Within seconds, Jedah, is force pushed into the forest, his body slamming into several trees, knocking them down, until he finally smashes onto the ground. Obiwan jumps back up onto his feet once more and looks at Venom*

I guess that's all a matter of opinion, now, isn't it?

*As JB speaks his words, Obiwan and the Sith turn to him in surprise. Obiwan then quickly turns his attention back to the Sith, watching for even the slightest movement*

Jedah Lynch
Jul 24th, 2000, 07:59:02 PM
*Moving in the forest from the force throw Lynch stands up and brushes off the dirt and quickly checks for any damage. Leaping up to a huge branch Lynch begins to leap from branch to branch, then bows low as he sees his prey.*

*Diving off the branch, the air runs past his face and hair as he comes down nailing Obiwan in the back. Both crash to the ground hard yet each struggle to thier feet, Lynch bringing his fist to the Jedis face and a kick to the stomch*

obiwan2
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:08:38 PM
*Falling back, Obiwan rolls through and stands once more. Jedah charges at him. Once he is close, Obiwan goes for a leg sweep, knocking the Sith onto the ground. The Jedi Master then jumps back, allowing himself room to defend himself. Jedah jumps up once more, heading for the Jedi. Swinging for his head, Obiwan ducks, and delivers a spear to Jedah, knocking him down once more. Jedah, still strong and not ready to give up quite yet, comes at Obiwan yet again. After a few clashes from each of their blades, Obiwan spins around and delivers an elbow to the face of Jedah. The Sith stumbles back, and grabs his nose. He looks at his hands and sees them covered in blood*

OOC-Sorry, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anymore tonight. I'll definitely be back tomorrow. Don't worry about that.

DarthHERA
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:11:09 PM
:: Hera, protected by a large oldgrowth tree, leans forward against it and sights her blaster first on Obis head, then on JB's and grins at her evil thoughts ::

GuardPiett
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:18:58 PM
:: Among the green visage of the forest a red blur slowly emerges-- closer, closer, until the blur is easily defined as none other than a Sovereign Protector. A gloved hand protrudes from the cloak and it grabs forcepike. Borica, casually watching obi2 fight, feels an imense shock enter his body. Piett blows a little smoke from the tip of his force pike and stands, watching. ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:18:59 PM
:: DT lands in a small clearing::

Is there a party going on? can I join in?

Gav Mortis
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:24:45 PM
*Gav sits high up in a tree looking down solomnly at the chaos taking place below, he remains silent*

DarthHERA
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:25:05 PM
:: Hera turns her blaster and aims it at DT...shooting straight at his chest ::

Jedah Lynch
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:29:00 PM
*Looking down at his hands and the blood on them he looks up at Obiwan his eye twitching in anger, moving his head to one side making a cracking sound then to the other with another audioable cracking sound Lynch lets loose a battle cry and strikes his fist at the Jedi. Obiwan goes to block only to realize it was a feint as the Sith grabs Obiwans arms and turns straighting the Jedis arm, the sith moves again twisting the arm further almost cracking it making the Jedi drop to one knee in pain. Bringing his shoulder around he slams his elbow into Obiwans face several times and spins around grabbing the Jedi by the back of the neck and then slams his face down on a rock breaking his nose*

*Picking the Jedi up he force throws him against a tree then feels the anger over the Jedis earlier actions course through him pointing his arms out towards the tree that the Jedi is under he sends out force lightning ripping the tree in two until they strike the target. Pieces of the tree fall down around the Jedi*

OOC-We will be waiting for a reply

Darth Havok
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:29:44 PM
* Using the Dark side to keep his mind set, he pauses for a moment in mid stride, a presence he has felt before reveals himself to the Sith. He drops his hands to his side and drawing from within, a chilling wind silences the creatures about the forrest. Setting his gaze upon Jedi Knight Boricua, he clinching his hand mercifully, as the Jedi suddenly becomes winded.

….As if the air was being seeped from within him, he becomes a tad short of breath, and upon his throat can be seen small depression the imprints resembling that of a large hand, as he is choked by some unseen darkness, and is forced a bit off set, or light of foot by this sudden occurrence. Havok begins to move in from a distance his hand still raised the wind still whispering through the trees.

Gav Mortis
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:45:12 PM
*Becoming impatient, Gav smirks as he aspies an inactive Jedi, he takes a deep breath, pushes himself from the tree trunk off the branch. Silently, he begins to descend 40ft, gaining velocity as he cuts through the air giving him a surge of adrenaline*

Aarrrgggghhhhyaaa!

*Upon hearing the awful cry, Yoghurt turns around startled however naturally calm. Suddenly, the small Jedi Master is sent hurling accross the battlegroung at least 20ft from the impact of a knife-edged descending kick staight into the sternum with the force of a freight train*

Urgh!

*Gav grunts as he lands to his feet bending his knees dramatically after the great fall. He stands and watches Yog climb to his feet gasping for much needed air*

The Great Master Yoghurt, at last we meet!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 24th, 2000, 09:59:09 PM
:: DT blocks the shot with a suddenly lit sabre, the bolt deflected straight back at Hera's head::

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 24th, 2000, 11:14:15 PM
:: DT takes the bait and blocks HERA's blaster shot, causing him to not sense the Force power behind him as LL bushwhacks the Jedi with a brutal running side kick, causing the Jedi to bow backwards, landing painfully on bent knees. LL drives an axe kick up, then sharply down onto DT's collarbone, causing severe respiratory trauma ::

Rama Sha
Jul 24th, 2000, 11:15:32 PM
:: There is a blur of color as the bolt flies toward Hera. The bolt never reachs Hera, intead standing between her and DT is Rama. His hand out streched and smoking. His gloves his burnt off from where the bolt has impacted his hand. ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 24th, 2000, 11:33:00 PM
:: DT turns and with the Force throws LL violently into a tree, back first. The Jedi hisses a breath in and then picks um a branch, hoists it and throws it like a spear into LL's chest::

Bugger that hurt.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 24th, 2000, 11:39:04 PM
::The little green creature rises slowly up and pulls back his hood, revealing an old and green face. He looked at the Sith up and down, asessing his opponent.. Yog then starts talking to Gav Mortis..::

"Do you know what you are doing? The consequenses of your actions will be severe.."

::The Jedi received no answer, but a harsh and hostile look from the Sith. Yog unclipped lightsaber from his belt, and a green blade extended..::

OOC: Will not be able to be online for much longer. Will reply to whatever attack when I have the time.

The Lounge Lizard
Jul 24th, 2000, 11:40:07 PM
:: LL pulls the tree branch out of his armor, thankful that it didn't pierce his body glove. Smirking, he charges at DT. The Jedi readies his lightsaber, but at the last minute, LL jumps slightly and fires a blast of force energy down at the ground at DT's feet, turning the forest floor into a maelstrom of boiling fire, the shockwave propelling LL higher and higher, until he catches a branch near the forest canopy ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 25th, 2000, 12:12:02 AM
&^&%!!!!

:: DT at the last possible moment Force leaps out of the sudden explosion at his feet, allowing the shockwave to also lift him upwards. He arches bewards and then lands in the capopy of a tree, seeing the sudden blaze.

"So, my old adversary wishes to fight me once again?" he whispers to himself.

He creates a Force hsield, to provide protectio for any sudden attacks, then he reaches out by the Force to detect where LIzard has gone to::

DarthHERA
Jul 25th, 2000, 12:18:08 AM
:: Hera comes back up from the dodging of the returning laser blast to see Ramas smouldering palm. She grins as she stands beside him, only to see LL wailing on DT.

Hera turns to Rama...keeping a wary eye about her
"ah.......tis good to be Sith. Thankyou btw...how is your hand?"

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 12:25:48 AM
*Watches the LL and DT fight with some intrest as he keeps an eye on ObiWan*

*Turns momentary to Rama with a grin*

BTW nice catch.

Next time try to catch blaster fire with your teeth.

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 12:37:36 AM
*Obiwan grabs for his arm in pain as the blood oozes down his face. He quickly rolls out of the way as pieces of the tree land all around. Obiwan, still hanging onto his arm, stands up and approaches Jedah. Almost simultaneously, they both move to a defensive stance. Obiwan moves in, taking control of the fight. He strikes Jedah with all of his might with punches to the gut. As Jedah begins to weaken from the blows, Obiwan backs up a bit and delivers a roundhouse kick to Jedah, knocking him onto the ground. As Jedah lies there, Obiwan jumps into the air and lands, feet first, onto Jedah, putting all of his weight on him, knocking the wind out of the Sith. After Obiwan makes contact, he flips through and lands gracefully on the ground. As Jedah Lynch tries to regain his breath, Obiwan quickly whips out his lightsaber and cuts a tree which crashes onto Jedah, crushing him underneath. Thinking that should hold him for a bit, Obiwan grabs his arm once more in pain and faces the other Rogues*

"Who's next?"

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 12:48:52 AM
*Only inches from being squashed Lynch looks up as he uses the force to keep the tree from crushing his entire body. Focusing his anger on the thought of this most annoying Jedi fighter he unleashes his rage on the tree making it split in two, both pieces getting knocked in opposite directions*

Not done yet.

No room for second best.

*Holding onto his ignited lightsaber he nears the Jedi and swings the lethal blade at him. Obiwan blocks as the sith tries attack after attack. Lynchs anger only boils up as the Jedi does not waiver in his defensive capabilites. Moving in he lets Obiwans lightsaber cut him on the waist in order to get close enough to grab Obiwans already damaged arm and give it another sharp twist as the Jedi holds a scream of pain Lynch brings his lightsaber hilt to the Jedis jawbone. Blood flies from his mouth landing some distance.*

*Force pushing Obi Wan against a huge moss covered boulder Lynch runs in driving his elbow deep into his chest*

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:00:44 AM
*Eve walks in, keeping attached to the shadows, but absolutely making her presence known. She snikers and smiles at Obiwan, "I still got two hits for free..." and gives Lynch a wink.

She places her hand on her saber, looking at the individual battles that are afoot. She wonders who is next...

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:06:56 AM
*Moments before Jedah slams his elbow into Obiwan, the Jedi, within the blink of an eye, moves out of the way. Jedah, unable to stop, smashes his elbow into the boulder. Jedah rolls on the ground in pain, but the pain only infuriates him more. As he gets up, holding his elbow, Jedah runs towards Obiwan once again. The Jedi moves out of the way when Jedah is nearing, grabbing the Sith's arm, and spinning around to grab the other one, Obiwan's front now faces Jedah's back as he hangs on to his arms. The Jedi rams Jedah's face into some nearby trees, now breaking his nose. As the blood gushes out, Obiwan rakes Jedah's face against the tree bark one last time, and dropping him onto the ground. Jedah looks up at Obiwan, his face covered in blood. His eyes tighten and he persues the Jedi yet again. As he moves in closer, Obiwan falls back onto the ground and uses his feet to flip Jedah over him. Once the Sith hits the ground, Obiwan grabs his arm, pulling on it, about to dislocate it as Jedah screams in pain*

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:20:42 AM
*His shoulder burning from the pain the Siths eyes almost closed from the blood seeping into them grabs a jagged rock and thrust it into the Jedis kneecap making him yell while letting the Siths arm go so he can remove the stone from his knee. Turning around coughing slightly the Sith Lord stares at ObiWan as he propels himself forward cloths lining the Jedi across the neck causing both to fall to the ground. Leaping back up to his feet with a force push from his hands he moves in time to avoid a strike from his opponent*

*Wrapping his arm around Obiwans arm twisting it Lynch brings his head back and then brings it forward hard on Obi Was skull. Moving his other hand to the back of the Jedis hair yanking his skull back Lynch brings a knee to his back then quickly moves bringing his other knee to the Jedis stomach making him bow over to catch his breath*

*Taking the time to wipe the blood from his face and eyes the Sith brings a elbow down to his oppoenets back making him stand up in pain in time for Lynch to bring a double axe handle to the Jedis face causing blood to spill from his mouth freely*

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:42:53 AM
*As Obiwan rises to his feet again, slowly, he looks Jedah in the eyes. Both men a beaten, bloody mess, Jedah smiles at the Jedi. To his surprise, Obiwan returns the smile and then spits blood at Jedah's face. Enraging the Sith, Jedah, swings his fist at Obiwan, but the Jedi ducks and delivers a blow to Jedah's stomach. As Jedah and Obiwan meet face to face again, Obiwan head butts the Sith, causing him to stumble back. As Jedah moves in again, Obiwan somersaults over the Sith. Now facing his back, Obiwan kicks Jedah's leg, causing him to fall to one knee. As Jedah turns, still on one knee, to meet the Jedi, he gets a closer look at the Jedi Master's foot when he slams it into his face. Obiwan backs away from his opponent, allowing some distance for Obiwan to recouperate. He turns his attention to Eve for a moment, trying to catch his breath*

*Obiwan returns the smile to Eve, although it is a bloody one*

Maybe I don't have a problem with beautiful women giving me a....'love tap'

*Obiwan then winks at Eve and stares at her, waiting for a reply, but he hears the groans of his opponent as he regains footing and turns his attention back to him*

OOC-This is definitely my last post for the night. I'll be back tomorrow

DarthHERA
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:45:53 AM
:: Hera excuses herself from Rama and ignites her saber. She blasts repeatedly at the canopy above, causing DT to loose his balance and tumble down, breaking his force-focus.

As DT lands heavily to the ground, a little winded but unharmed, Hera rushes and slashes with her saber at his undefended chest ::

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:04:31 AM
*Eve laughs at Obiwan's comments, then looks at him intently, her eyes peering out at him from beneth her brows. She watches him and Lynch go at it some more, but circles the duel..."Love pats? Hah! I've got your number pal, soon as you're done with Lynch..."

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:04:58 AM
Leaning back slightly struggling to catch his breath Lynch turns his head to the side to spit out some blood on the ground while more blood continues to seep from his earlier wounds. Bowing low for a second Lynch suddenly stands upright turning his hands into fist his arms angled outward, refocusing on the Jedi.*

*Taking both lightsabers in his hands he holds them straight out from his sides igniting them, kneeling to the ground holding the sabers down at an angle his eyes glowing with intensity Lynch bolts forward at Obiwan who tries his best to block both lightsabers. Both battered and bruised Lynch manages to cut Obi Wan on several occassions but none fatal or deep. Placing one lightsaber underneath Obiwans and the other on top of it pinning it Lynch pushes with both blades making Obi wans arm swing outward leaving him temporary defenceless. Bringing both arms down Lynch suddenly brings them back up driving both lightsaber hilts to each side of his head on the ears causing blood to rush out both of them. Giving alittle distance the Sith Lord gives a quick spin kick across his face then shoves his eblow into his chest*

*Staggering back slightly the Sith tries his best to catch his breath as he stares at he Jedi, blood still seeping down his face*

Rama Sha
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:10:11 AM
:: Cliches his fist close. He can feel the pain from his burnt hand, but Doesn't let it show. He steps back and watches the fight without interfering. ::

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:37:18 AM
::Mara walks onto the battle ground slowly and looks around. Spotting Obiwan lying on the ground she approaches him slowly and kneels down in front of him. Brushing his hair from his face gently she uncorks a water bottle and allows him a drink::

Rest now, I won't allow any more harm to come to you.

::Rising slowly Mara glances upward toward Lynch and ignites her LS::

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:45:59 AM
*Giving a long hard look at Mara he force pulls the water bottle to him and dumps it across his face cooling him off before tossing it asidse and rubs his chin thoughtfully*

*Holding his lightsaber to his side he points it at her then swings it back as he rushs towards her swinging some distance from her putting her on guard he jumps behind her bringing his leg to the back of her knee as he lands. As she stumbles and turns around, he turns around bringing his leg across her knee further making her stumble. Rolling backwards as she cuts down with her lightsaber driving it deep in the ground he brings his foot to her stomach.*

*Using the force he sends various vines on the forest surface up entangling her pulling her to the ground*

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:50:24 AM
:: DT instinctivly brings his sabre up in time to stop the downward blow. The sabres clash just an inch off his chest, he pushes back hard, throwing back Eve's sabre enough to be able to leap up and sprint back a bit, he turns and then attacks Eve. Sabre flying, he comes into Eve, forcing her backwards with the speed and power he uses. Splitting his attention for only what is necessary, he uproots a small bush and Force flings it at Eve. She reponds to that, dodging, but gets kncked backwards by a brutal kick to the head, knocking her into a tree headfirst into a nearby tree::

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:01:32 AM
::Mara shuts her eyes calmly and uses the force to dispense the vines that bind her. Rising slowly she looks at Lynch, narrowing her eyes as they become lit up with energy. Suddenly Lynch begins to slide across the ground toward her. Mara somersaults toward the Sith and grips his ankle with her arm as she rises. Lynch is thrown into the air and slams hard to his back. As he begins to stand Mara swings her leg high and smacks him in the chin, sending him soaring backward::

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:11:47 AM
*Landing on the back of his neck he looks up at her then slowly rises to his feet already in pain from his fight with Obiwan a trickle of blood runs down his forehead across his face*

So you would side with the vermin and protect them from me, against me.

*Rising his hands he force throws two boulders towards her that she avoids as they collid shattering both into tiny fragments. Mara looks up only to feel a sudden tightning around her throat making her gasp for air. She looks up seeing Lynch with his palm out until he closes alittle making the unseen force around her throat all the more tigther causing her to gasp out in shorter breaths as the oxygen is cut off from her*

Lady Mara Jade
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:28:31 AM
::Calming herself Mara closes her eyes and holds her breath. The wind around begins to pick up as thunder crackles in the sky above. Mara's head lowers as her body begins to lift off of the ground, suddenly she lifts her eyes. Lynch looks at her in alarm as he realizes that they are spurting with energy. Hearing a noise behind him he turns quickly but is suddenly struck with a massive lightning bolt. Knowing that the bolt was coming he manages to shield himself partially but is still unprepared for it's immense size and power level. He is picked up off the ground and sent traveling upward. At last released from Lynch's grip Mara falls to the ground but rises quickly just as Lynch begins to fall to the ground. Wielding part of the electricity in her fists Mara uses the force to leap upward rapidly and smash Lynch in the back. He soars forward and smashes through a massive tree, barely managing to scramble away as it crashes to the ground beside him::

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 04:00:26 AM
*Laying on the ground his clothes smoldering from the lignting he coughs up some blood as it still pours from his mouth. Looking up angry his hand digs deep into the ground his eyes glowing a dark green. Standing up albeit wobberly he shuts his eyes as he concentrates reaching out to the darkside. The tree begins to splinter into many smaller pieces that are razor sharp. They spin around before launching straight towards Mara who manages to avoid many yet a few cut her across the arms and legs.*

*His eyes shining with the power of the darkside he decides to show her true power and what lightning really is. Channeling his hate into the palm of his hand as he struggles to contain it he opens his hand sending out darkside lightning that strikes mara unrelentingly cutting through every fibre of her. Ceasing the lightning he force speds to her as she falls to her knees bringing his knee up beneath her chin knocking her backwards against a tree creating a huge crack in it*

Gav Mortis
Jul 25th, 2000, 08:28:22 AM
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply, btw do you mind me joining in Yog? After all it seems like a RSO vs. DJO thing.

IC: *Gav looks in a calm, relaxed fashion at his small opponent, not allowing his negative feelings get the better of him for a moment, he knew he must not allow himself to underestimate the great warrior otherwise his demise would be inevitable*

*Gav reveales his LS after removing the awkward black cloak, he holds the handle upside down and tilted at his right hip, as he ignites the black blade is inches from the floor in it's unorthadox position*

hmph.

*Gav's eyes narrow and he runs at his opponent, pivoting on his left foot as he nears he spins and brings his LS blade higher, still vertical and upside down, Yog instinctively blocks the attack however due to his LS positioning gav is able to rotate his blade violently throwing Yog's blade out of his hands and into the air. Yog spins from the momentum of the move and as he does he spins into a rounhouse kick to his face from Gav's left shin and as he stumbles Gav places his left foot on the floor upon which he pivots rotates his hips and whilst spinning brings his right leg into the air and lands the ball of his foot into the Jedi's chest taking him of his feet and sending him crashing to where his LS landed*

*Gav stands ready at a distance grasping his LS handle with bboth hands holding it at shoulder height, watching, waiting...*

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:08:51 PM
*Obiwan staggers back up to his feet, somewhat relieved from the small amount of time Mara has given him, he scans the battle ground for Jedah*

*Jedah suddenly feels a tap on his shoulder and, to his surprise, he finds Obiwan standing behind him*

Miss me?

*Obiwan delivers a punch to Jedah's face, and then begins to kick him relentlessly in the rib cage, backing him up, until he finally has his back against a tree. After delivering a few more kicks to Jedah's rib cage, the Sith falls to the ground, his back still against the tree, and blood gushes out of his mouth from internal bleeding. Obiwan, trying to catch his breath, delivers one last kick to Jedah's head, smashing it against the tree. A sickening thud is heard as Jedah's skull is smashed against it*

*Obiwan turns his attention to Mara, helping her up, trying to catch his breath*

Are you ok?

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 25th, 2000, 01:10:08 PM
DT, was your post meant to have HERA's name all over it, instead of mine? Since she was the one who was fighting you?

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:14:18 PM
*Obi Wan suddenly feels a wave of dark power as a pair of bloody hands reach over his head raking his eyes the Siths face grinning over his shoulder*

Not done yet.

*Spitting his words out along with blood upon the Jedis face Lynch brings his knee to Obi Wans back upon his tail bone before spinning him around smashing his fist into Obi Wans face before putting his palm against the Jedis face. Channeling through the force Obi Wans skull is almost ripped from his neck as Lynch employs the force push directly against his face*

So it's going to be a three way dance huh...well then BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

*Reaching out to the force again he picks up Mara throwing her against a tree then does the same to Obi Wan. As both Jedi stagger to stand up while leaning against both trees the Sith Lord again channels the dark side*

You want to see pretty lights...then you'll about to see stars!!!

*Unleashing a massive amout of darkside Lynch summons huge powerful bolts of darkside lightning striking it down against both trees that shock both Jedi. Both trees being only a few feet from each other radiates the lightning between each other as the trees begin to burn up from the heat generated. Chunks of the trees fall down on fire around the two Jedi that begins to choke them with smoke*

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 02:43:49 PM
*Obiwan uses the Force to redirect the smoke. It surrounds Jedah, and he begins to struggle to breath. Using this time to his advantage, Obiwan closes his eyes, pulling strength from the Force, not knowing how much longer he can go on. As Jedah staggers through the smoke, trying to breath, Obiwan smashes his lightsaber hilt to the back of the already damaged head of Jedah, almost knocking him unconscious*

*As Lynch grabs for the back of his skull, Obiwan delivers his heel to the back of Jedah, making him fall to the ground. Obiwan kicks Jedah over and slams his hilt into the chest of Jedah. A sigh of relief comes over Obiwan as he knows this battle is won. Jedah is a mess, but so is he. Obiwan's finger only centimeters away from the activation switch, he turns to look at Mara, who is looks on. Obiwan looks at Jedah and then at his saber*

You're not worth it, Lynch

*Obiwan gets up, and as Lynch raises his head off the ground, groaning in pain, Obiwan kicks his chin, slamming the back of his head against the ground once more and knocking him unconscious. Obiwan staggers away towards the rest of the Sith*

Now, who's next?

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:19:24 PM
Im next Obiwan (like that hasn't been said already!), except...

OOC: I won't be back till tomorrow night.

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:30:15 PM
I shall await you

*Begins to pull strength from the Force to prepare himself for another battle*

Jedah Lynch
Jul 25th, 2000, 03:34:07 PM
*Blood seeps out of the Siths many wounds, his body battered and bruised badly, around his chest a odd aura shines as Lynchs eyes open. Rising slowly as a long trail of blood drops from his mouth Lynch stands yet shaky as he looks around his vision blurred. Feeling his body slowly healing he reaches into his cloak and pulls out his Sith talisman then tucks it back in as he exhales his breath.*

*His face going into a serious look of rage the Jedi spins around at the force power exhibited in the area in time to be tackled to the ground. Lynch hanging over the Jedi begins to pummel him over and over bringing his fist down upon the Jedis face sending blood over the area while also dripping from the Siths fist. Obi Wan hits Lynch in the chin knocking him off as both stand staring at each other.*

*Both swing their light sabers at each other in fury making a crackle sound heard as they collid. Grabbing into his pocket he brings out a small plasma gernade holding it up for the Jedi to see as Lynch flips the switch making the Jedis eyes widen. Dropping it down between them both turn to run, getting only a small amount of distance both are blown from the explosion into the air onto the ground*

*The smoke clears as Obi Wan looks for signs of the Sith, as the smoke clears a shadow appears that soon takes form. Standing still, a bloody mess, clothes tattered and torn, internal bleeding and severly bleeding Lynch still stands. Looking each down, they stand for a long minute then rush each other each bringing a fist upon the others face knocking each of their heads to the side as both fall to the ground gasping for breath as Lynch reaches over to grab the Jedi spitting out blood as he speaks every letter*

Never surrender....

*Head butting the Jedi, both stumble backwards as the Sith grabs the Jedi again and force pushes him into a tree and begins to pummel him with his fist over the stomach, chest and face over and over again. Using the force he force pushes Obi Wan straight up along the tree making the bark dig into his back as he crashes through numerous branches against his skull, shoulders and arms, the torn stumps from them digging into his body causing severe blood lost. As Lynchs strenght fades from exhaustion the Jedi falls back to the ground landing on his stomach breaking two ribs and causing intenal injuries. Lynch stumbles over to him giving him a kick*

Who is not worth it....

*Stumbling backwards against the tree the Sith stands as blood still flows from his wounds, the Sith talisman only slightly able to keep the sith from total collapse*

DarthHERA
Jul 25th, 2000, 09:26:15 PM
OOC: I take it DT, you meant me, not Eve in your post there bud.

::Hera falls hard against the tree trunk, but never waivers the grip on her saber. She looks up in time to see the Jedi pressing his advantage to run at her,his sabre lethal in his hand. Hera quickly stabs her own LS into the bush that DT hurled at her, resting it in the dry leaves for but seconds, enough for it to ignite into flames and flicks her wrist to send the flaming projectile at DTs face.

As DT lifts his arm to ward off the offending fireball, Hera lunges forward, and drives her fist hard into DTs gut, causing him to bend forward with a gasp. She then twists her wrist, reversing her blade, and beats it with brutal force onto the back of his head, dropping him to his knees.
Hera then grabs DT by his throat with her free hand and squeezes....snarling"the name, is HERA. try to remember that." ::

OOC: bbl tonite ok.

EDIT: cant wait till Obiwan2 sees the way Eve gives 'lovetaps' hehehe.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 25th, 2000, 09:43:49 PM
OOC: Good one, Gav Mortis. And no, I do not mind you joining this battle at all]

*Yog lay on the ground and picked up his lightsaber which was now right next to him. With calm and concentration, he ignored the pain to his chin, caused by the Roundhouse kick. Still on the ground he extended the palm of left hand, pulling Gav Mortis toward him with the Force. As Mortis got closer in uncontrolled speed, The Jedi Master ignited his saber with his right hand.. and raised the blade upward defensively..

"Strike at an old man like me, you would not?"

::Yog senses Gav Mortis is about to slash from above as he is getting closer.. which happens, but he rolls to the side in the last second - extending his foot for a legsweep! Gav´s saber misses Yog with just a few inches as Gav trips over Yog, falling to the ground face first with the sound of a "smack!". Mud and sand flies to the air upon impact, and Gav Mortis´s eyes are covered, blocking his visiblity for a few seconds.. putting him totally disoriented and off guard to Yog´s walking cane which slams into the back of his head, knocking him out cold.. everything becomes black as he turns unconscious::

*A few minutes later..*

::Gav Mortis wakes with a slight headache and blury vision.. there is a humming sound echoing through his eardrums. As he stumbles to his feet, he wonders if the sound comes from his head or something else. Regaining his vision, he sees the answer a few feet away: Yoghurt! The Jedi Master hovers above the ground with feet crossed in Yoga position as he meditates in deep trance, surrounded by a protective bubble shaped by the Force which shields him from all sides.. the nearby moving Gav triggers Yog to get out of his trance..::

"Ah.. the Sith awake is! You slept well have... comfortable? Hmm? No? As you see can, kill you I did not. The way of a Jedi, it would not be. Hope for you there still is. Too late is not yet. The good in you I sense.. the conflict. Lets end this meaningless conflict, and join the Jedi.. somehow, Jedi in you I sense allready.. the Dark Side a lie is.. blind you it will.. consume you.. and destroy you. Save yourself.. and do the right thing. Up to you it is.. all in your hands decision is.."

::Yog patiently awaits Gav Mortis´ answer..::

obiwan2
Jul 25th, 2000, 11:54:53 PM
*Obiwan barely makes it to his feet and when he does, he leans against a tree, not able to stand alone, and grabs onto his rib cage. Jedah and Obiwan look at one another, both a beaten, bloody mess, trying to catch their breath. Neither one can believe the other is still able to continue*

You heard me, Jedah.

*Gasping for breath and drawing strength from the Force, Obiwan tries not to let his pain show. Jedah knows very well though that Obiwan is hurt badly...and Obiwan knows the same about Jedah*

OOC-Eve, even if I'm still fighting Jedah, feel free to join in. I challenged all of the RSO and am prepared to fight all of the RSO if they wish to join in. I realize my chances may not be the greatest, but, nevertheless, I am ready to give it everything I have in me

Jedah Lynch
Jul 26th, 2000, 12:47:50 AM
*One eye shut from being battered so much, the Sigh gives Obi Wan a bloody smile and begins to laugh before coughing out blood over the ground in front of him, wiping the blood around his mouth the Sith stops leaning from the tree and starts walking slowly to the Jedi having one of his lightsabers already ignited then takes out the other one igniting it, both sabers hanging at his sides he continues to walk towards Obiwan*

*Obiwan ducks as a lightsaber cuts through the tree he is leaning against. The Jedi smashes his fist into Jedahs ribs as the Sith swings aroung with the saber again trying to halve the Jedi into two. Kicking some dirt up in the Jedis face the Sith spins around behind the Jedi sticking the
lightsaber out to his side as he does cutting into Obi Wans back lightly. Bringing one leg up to the side of the Jedis face the Sith almost falls as a wave of dizzness comes over him slightly. Turning his attention back to his foe the Sith ducks low bringing up his fist while holding his lightsaber down knocking the wind out of Obi Wan*

Gav Mortis
Jul 26th, 2000, 05:25:24 AM
*Gav's eyes widen in anger at the comment and he opens his mouth to protest however he hesitates and then his eyes narrow. He is silent for a moment, then raises his head and looks solomn showing no apparent negative feelings*

Yoghurt, I am who and what I am because I choose to be, if I wanted to become a Jedi I would but I don't want to. You're right, there is conflict within me, that is a result of being young and maturation is required. I am telling you this now because I respect you as a warrior, hell, if I was a little green toad I wouldn't have lasted two minutes. But trust, I've made my decision, I will kill you. My decision to become and remain a Sith was made long ago. Don't ever insult my loyalty to Itala again, I'd never turn on him or the Sith Council, if I did I'd be turning on myself.

*Gav shuts his eyes and thinks of his recent discovery, the blackness within, he feels it and it grows suddenly, all doubt is eradicated and his eyes open glaring at his opponent.*

*Gav runs towards Yog in a blur of motion, as he nears he raises LS high above his head and begins to bring it down over Yog's head who raises his LS to block the attack. As the LS's clash, Gav intentionally and literally runs into Yog raising his knee into the small Jedi's face carrying him a few metres with him. When Yog finally falls on his back Gav stomps him in the stomach leaving the Jedi breathless*

Now Yoghurt show me the master that you really are.

*Gav turns to watch the Jedi crawl to his feet.*

OOC: Hey Yog, what times are you usually online, just so I know?

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2000, 05:31:46 AM
i just love when yog's does the yoda-speak :cool:

obiwan2
Jul 26th, 2000, 11:12:43 AM
*Knowing that he cannot stop now, Obiwan swings to what appears to be for Jedah's head, but Jedah ducks. Just as the swing if followed through all the way, Obiwan begins to move back*

*Jedah smiles at Obiwan as they both try and catch their breath*

Jedah Lynch-You missed me, Jedi

Obiwan-I wouldn't be so sure about that

*Jedah, confused, turns around, only to find the tree that was behind him come tumbling down onto him, trapping him underneath. Obiwan breathes a sigh of relief as he knows that the tree will more than likely stop Lynch since he is not at his strongest. Obiwan moves in to the tree this time to make sure that Jedah is secured under it. Sure enough, Obiwan find Jedah lying on the ground as the huge tree squashes him*

*Obiwan staggers some distance away, barely able to walk, and begins to meditate, awaiting Eve's arrival. He knows he will need all the strength he can get to continue*

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 26th, 2000, 07:41:40 PM
Okay Obiwan, I am here. Although I don't know how much honor there is in fighting a almost beat Jedi. You make the first move...

OOC: Real busy on my end, so my posts may be sporatic.

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 26th, 2000, 08:06:06 PM
OOC: SORRY Obiwan I must go for a while. I will be back in a few hours. But go ahead and post. It seems we keep missing each other. I will respond when I get back. And please spare no punches on me!

Sith Kat
Jul 26th, 2000, 09:21:08 PM
:: steps onto the battlegrounds and watches from a distance ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 26th, 2000, 10:51:32 PM
You will kill me? Only time will show who to be killed. If there is anyone going to be killed in this battle, it is not a Jedi. I am more worried about you. Your future is clouded. The choice to let Darkness absorb you until eternal damnation is like knocking on Death´s door asking to come in for a cup of tea. One thing I know about death, if you strike me down, I shall become more powerfull than you can possible imagine, and that will be the end of all Sith. In any case, you lose. If you not to the Light will turn, the Light turn on you will.. as well as the Darkness.

::Yog rised slowly trying to catch his breath again.. he wiped the blood of his face and coughed a few times. He looked at the Sith´s feet, noticing the Sith is resting his right foot next to some rocks and a tree sloping slightly above him.. he then started talking with a rusty voice..::

"You chose poorly.."

**And with these words, the Jedi Master started a sequence of moves in blistering speed - so fast and refined, it would be impossible without centuries of studies in the ways of the Force.. before Gav Mortis could react, Yog had somersaulted calling for his lightsaber in the same split second moment. As his feet left the ground, the Force rushed to the hilt, grabbing it. The blade ignited as it flew toward its target.. not the Jedi´s hand.. but Gav Mortis! As Yog flew in midair 12 a clock position over Gav Mortis´ head, Yog extended his feet toward the Sith´s neck, catching it with a leg lock. This move brought the great Sith´s upper body tilted forward, right in position for the incoming saberblade! With enormous effort, Gav Mortis managed to twist his body to avoid the lethal blade which wizzed through the air just few inches away from his back, leaving just a burnt mark on the surface of his skin.. all part of Yog´s plan, because he now was was off balance! Meanwhile, the saberblade continued its horizontal spinning flight straight toward a nearby tree, slashing through the wood, sending wood splinters in all directions. While the the stem of the tall tree started to fall, Master Yog squeezed tighter with Force enhanced strength, forcing the Sith to tilt forward even further and cause him to lose foothold, completing of the first stage of the advanced combined rollover "timberman on the rocks" choke slam. As Gav tumbled forwards, Yog fell toward the ground head first, but extended his arms to catch the rocky ground in a handstand! He tilted his body forward just enough to bring the Sith pinned up in the air for a split second, his neck locked between Yog´s leg while the forward rotating momentum continued. Gav´s face turned red as he tried to release himself from the strangling position. As the heavy tree started to fall fast over the two warriors with a whistling sound screaming in the air, Yog released the lock and triple rolled to the side in a blur of motion, getting out of the tree´s falling path, letting the gravity do the rest of the work. Gasping for air, Gav turned around to see a 8 ton heavy tree fall over him with tremendous impact! Its branches burried into the ground surrounding him from all sides, capturing in position of no way to move. The tree stem slammed into Gav Mortis with the sound of a thunder.. the rocks which lay where the Sith landed shattered into pieces, sending a spray of sand as result of pulverization.. it was then quiet as the leaves fell from the sky as confetti..**

Yog rise up and waited for any sign of life among the shattered wood. He knew only the Force could have saved the the Sith from instant death.. somehow, he felt that Gav Mortis had survived. If that was the case, Yog was prepared to give the Sith a lesson he would never forget.

[OOC: Every day from about 5pm and later. In weekends, most of the day.]

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2000, 01:52:23 AM
*Emerges out from underneath the tree and realaxes against another as his Sith Talisman begins to heal him, looking for his prey he sees that the foolish Jedi is about to fight Eve, amused he decides to hold back and watch the slaughter*

OOC: Thanks for a good battle Obi-Wan, I'll look forward to reading what happens to you in a couple days when I return. Good luck.....you'll need it. *grins*

obiwan2
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:59:02 AM
*Obiwan feeling much better after meditation, but still not nearly 100%, arises to his feet slowly and eyes Eve down*

I could never bring myself to hitting a woman without a reason....even if you are a Sith.

OOC-Lynch, I must say to you that I believe you have given me one of the best fights I have had since my first one against the leader of TSE, Darth Fenris. I look forward to meeting you again sometime. Eve, me making the first attack just doesn't seem right for some reason. BTW, sorry for being so late

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2000, 02:15:02 PM
get him Eve.

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 27th, 2000, 04:26:22 PM
*Eve shrugs and then instantly knees Obi in the gut. As he crouches in pain she sends another knee to beneath his chin reversing his downward motion back. As he staggers back she ignites one end of her saber, and holds out another hand to block her stance.

"Alright I hit you, now lets get this show on the road."

OOC: Obi I will be around today, but no too much. Maybe more tonight. I am moving so I have to pack, and some other stuff so sorry but this duel of ours may be sorta spread out. I look forward to your next post.

Darth Havok
Jul 27th, 2000, 05:10:06 PM
*Releases his grasp of JB,(seems he didn’t notice) and watches Eve smack around Obi with much intent, keeping his senses sharp on the other present Jedi, and his mind full of inhumane thoughts.*

Gav Mortis
Jul 27th, 2000, 09:05:29 PM
Nrrrryaaaaahhhh!!!

*Gav cries under the immenses weight of the tree as he attempts to move. Many bone are broken and even if he wasn't under a tree, in this state he could not stand and fight, but no-one has to stand in order to fight*

*With a deep breath and a sigh, Gav suddenly slips unconsious, his body goes still and he makes no sound. Yoda goes over to inspect him, Gav has stopped breathing, his heart is not beating, he is ice cold...he is dead*

Yoghurt: End like this...was a shame, hmmm. Wasted lives, too many there are!

*Yog turns away from Gav's corpse and begins to walk away. However as he does, he senses nearby dark eminations in the force, he looks around*

Yog:...hmmm, I see nothing but can feel something...

*Suddenly Yog notices nearby plant life begin to wilt, the grass begins to turn yellow, more plant life and grass dies and as the sensation nears Yog, suddenly a thick, damp mist forms on the ground and an eerie blackness begins to consume the area, expelling any sunlight. Yoghurt turns cold as the presence nears, very close it begins to move around him, circling him*

*Mortis continues to channel his life energy into the physical state of the force as it is known, his life essence has left his body completely and he is now one with the force, physically and mentally. He feels it, he is it, however it is too calm, that would be the Jedi Masters influence. Like a river the force flows and like a river it becomes more turbulant, so Mortis focuses on all his darkest hatred, his wild anger and fierce aggression and channels these emotions into the physical state of the force, it begins to move more rapidly and violent. Mortis continues to channel all of his negative emotions and feelings into the force creating these environmental peculiaralities about the Jedi Master. The force around Yog is much darker, overwhelming dark, rushing wildly, uncontrolablely, the force is a violent, destructive black power around the Jedi Master, who now is in complete blackness(metaphorically and physically), he cannot see and cannot find any light in the arena or in the force, his connection to the force has been severed, blocked out as the Jedi Master loses complete control as the aura of Dark Side Energy drowns him and much as he tries he cannot sense nor use the force, he is powerless...*

Itala Marzullo
Jul 27th, 2000, 09:14:17 PM
Itala flls from a tree and fall kicks Yog in the head as he falls...Itala then takes out 4 dagger and stabs his hands and feet on the floor, yog is spread on the floor bleeding as Itla ignites his saber and grins evily...

It's his time Sith...let's get him.

Live Wire
Jul 27th, 2000, 09:21:46 PM
::LW appears behind Itala and ignites her saber, an evil grin on her face. It glows ominously against the surroundings.::

Ahhh at last the mighty yoghurt will fall!

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2000, 09:51:40 PM
*From behind Live Wire is kicked to the side against a tree as Itala turns around in surpirse as he is lifted off his feet sent some distance onto the ground. Looking up in anger he seems a familar person who grins and speaks only a few words*

Yippie kiyyia mofo.

*Itala is lifted off the ground and send into various branches with the power of the force causing numerous cuts upon his body. Seeing Live Wire move again Lynch moves over to her lifting her up by her hair and looks into her face*

Sith? Your pathetic group do not know the meaning.

*Sticking his palm on the woamns face a burst of darkside electricity course through her, her body shakes violently from the assualt as blood begins to rush out from her nose. Grabbing her by the throat he picks her up pushing her whole body against the tree smashing skull against it.*

What are you?

*Lifting her forward he slams her skull against the tree harder*

Who are you?

*Lifting her forward once more he slams her again against the tree*

I had tolerated the presence of the other but the stench of your brothern growing in numbers here has forced me to act. Know this is nothing personal but say good bye little one.

*With a massive force push the womans head is sent back volently as she is thrown high in the sky landing into a lake nearby. Coming out for air once she begins to sink underneath. His eyes growing he turns back to the other*

Itala....Itala....Itala.....do you hear them calling Itala? Your time is coming fool. The end of it all you'll have front roll tickets to it.

*grins*

Not that you may have sentinent thought by that time.

*Itala is tossed up in the air and slammed down hard again, as he looks up a boot kicks him in the face causing blood to spill. Grabbing him by the face Lynch slams the self proclaimed Emperor against a huge rock making it crack as his head strikes it*

Know you have been judged.

Know you have been damned.

Know your time is coming.

The verict is done.

Your punishment is here.

*On his gauntlets a blade pops out of both as Lynch lets Itala drop from his grip then drives the blades into Italas hands making him scram out in pain as his flesh is ripped open, his blood spelt.*

*Retracting the blades Lynch grabs Itala by the face again and tosses him several feet away. As Itala attemtps to stand his hands pouring blood and twitching he is knocked down to the ground as he is stuck on the back dirctly on his spinal cord. Lifting the Sith up by the cloak Lynch tosses him in the air then uses force speed to connect a kick on the foolish interlopers stomach knocking the wind out from him.*

*Standing several feet fromt he downed Sith who is gagging trying to recover his breath Lynch ignites his lightsaber and approaches*

Your judgemnt time is here.

Your interference in RSO buiness has only sped it up.

Live Wire
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:02:44 PM
::LW looks into lynch's eyes as he holds her::

LOL! You pathetic beast! You should find out who you are dealing with before you attack them! I am pure energy and you have done nothing but feed my powers! You pathetic fool!!!!

::LW's body glows and lynch is assaulted with 1000s of volts of electricity! Lynch drops her his body steaming::

I dont know who you are but you have met your match my friend!

::LW sends another blast of electricity at him giving Itala time to get up and ignite his saber::

::LW ignites her own saber::

JediBoricua
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:11:39 PM
OCC: yeah i haven't checked this thread so I am out of this fight havok. But LW how can you be pure energy? If i remember clearly the members of TSC are only SW's related and your character is Superman related...some contradiction...

Itala Marzullo
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:12:37 PM
Itala shakes a bit and starts chuckling...his chuckles turn into laughter as he stands up and runs his tongue through his cut hand...he smiles and looks at ynch as he takes off his upper clothing and stops the bleeding...he spits the blood on Lynch's feet and says.."If you only knew Lynch, IF you only knew....call yourself a Sith, you're talking to the very first Sith to walk in this battleground, now your ignorance will be your fatal enemy as i am now tired of you..""Itala closes his eyes and the ground cracks belows Lynch as Itala uses absolutely all his force might to opens the crack wide enough for Lynch to fall in it...Lynch laughs and jumps it but a branch snaps him hard on the back throwing him inside....as he fals roots inside continue to snap him bringing him down inside the earth....Itala then lets out the loudest most hateful scream and lava comes out meeting the falling Lynch and burning him horribly...his body is shot outside as he is melting...the lava continues to come out and it eats away half of his body as Itala falls to his knees breathing heavily...

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:24:15 PM
Fooish girl, your nothing but a pawn.

*The ground under LW rumbles as the dirt begins to spit up around her entraping her within grounding her powers temporary. A kick through the mud comes to her stomach knocking her out onto her back*

Little girl......little girl....all you are.

*Leaping forward he brings his foot to her face breaking her nose sending blood over her face. Picking her up he headbutts her several times and brings his knee to her stomach. Dropping her down he brings his right elbow down on her back then kicks her again in the ribs*

Beast I maybe but you are my prey little one...

*Flashing a grin at her slams his fist against her jawbone then drivers her face into the mud smothering her in it as she tries to get free to breath. Her lip is ripped as the blood mixes with the mud*

*Grinning at Itala he wonders if the illusion he used can so easily fool such weak minds. In front of Italas eyes the illussion vanishes making Itala look up in horror and fury, he turns his face to scan the grounds as Lynch bends down to look right in the Siths face and spits. Grabbing the crazed Sith around the neck Lynch slams him down on the back of his neck then begins to force choke him. Itala reaches down to free the invisible bond of hate, looking over to the lava he tosses Itala towards it and holds him over it*

You deserve it.

But first I want you to know pain.

*Force throwing him to the ground Lynch leaps to a tree cutting it in two with his lightsaber making it fall against the Sith breaking several ribs and causing internal injuries. Pulling him free by the hair Lynch again tosses him into the branches making several cut through him making his wounds all the more bloodier. Walking over to the fallen body of Itala Lynch brings down a foot shattering another of his ribs.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:24:19 PM
**A ship Flys over head and lands close to Itala and Live Wire, the boarding ramp lowers and Dyzm walks out**

Sorry I couldnt be here sooner, I got here as soon as I could

Gav Mortis
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:28:06 PM

Live Wire
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:32:06 PM
OOC: JB go to hell! I dont feel like arguing with you right now but I assure you I reasearched the idea and cross examined the callista situation and all it is is the next step. But I dont feel like aruging the point so if you dont like it just chalk it up to a force absorb.....it acomplishes the same freaking purpose!!!!!!!! Geez you always have to bitch about something dont you! Notice I didnt even bring up the blatent god moding going on....I hate ooc arguments which is why I hate fighting here...all you complaining jerks ruin the fun!!!!!

IC: Dyzm thank goodness you are here!

:sends a shot of force destruction at lynch as she scrambles up the ship to quickly heal::

Garrett Blade
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:32:45 PM
*Garrett Blade sees the Jedi Master impaled to the floor and runs at him, using the force to speed his movement avoiding any ongoing cofrontation, once near Yoghurt he leaps into the air flips and ignites his LS and buries it into the chest of Yoghurt as he lands hard thrusting his knee into Yog's gut, the force from the impact causes Yogs stomach to burst and the Jedi cries in pain and Garrett slowly begins to pull the LS downwards, cutting through his sternum. Yoghurt trembles in agony as the blade slowly burns through his upper torso*

It wont be long now Jedi!

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:40:18 PM
*The force alerts him to the electric blast coming at him and leaps backwards as the blast connects with Itala making him scream. Force throwing a rock aginast LW's skull it connects against her ear making a huge gash above it, as the girl Sith stumbles from the attack Lynch force speds to her and baseball slides into her foot taking the knee out from underneath her. Leaping to his feet he spin kicks her in the back of the head and then force pushes her into the rising Itala*

Itala Marzullo
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:45:03 PM
OOC: hey Boricua, Live Wire is just a name...just like yours, you dont see any Puerto Ricans in SW do you?

Lynch, you just embarass yourself, an illusion? yeah right, everyone leave this thread.

Gav Mortis
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:47:37 PM
OOC: Question...is this while your incinerating you do all this or have you been instantaneously cured by the powers of Jesus Christ?

I thought not...now I don't hink I've been RPing as long as you but I'm TELLING you, that move is invalid, as a roleplayer solve your problems don't avoid them. How are you going to stop the burning first, remember it's lava, you're not attacking until you roleplay!

Live Wire
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:48:09 PM
OOC: Lynch I was already in dyzm's ship! I HATE FIGHTING SITH! WE SHOULD BE ATTACKING JEDI!!!!!!!!!! I am not doing this anymore! Geez.....this is why I hate coming here...excuse us for trying to help wipe out jedi who last time I checked were the freaking enemy!!!!!!!!!!!

::leaves the thread::
Goodbye!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:55:22 PM
I will not waste my time here with Idiots.

**Dyzm Takes off in the Black Lighting and flys off into space**

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:56:57 PM
OOC What's wrong Itala? Illussions are part of the Sith way, but then I guess you don't like it when someone else can jerk you around huh? You always embaress yourself Itala. But then I guess melting someone in lava is fair huh? You prover yourself ignorent.

And LW, you didn't shut the opening. What's to say I couldn't enter and attack.

Next time you take on opponents stick to ones you know you can push around.

The RSO is here.

Live Wire
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:59:43 PM
OOC: If you were sith you would be attacking jedi and not us. If I was in the ship where did the rock come from....it came through the wall?? And how did I get slammed into Itala.....huh??? If you wanted to do that you should have entered the @#%$ ship..but you didnt!

geez...you know what...say what you want...you already look like a fool.

I'm not comming back here.

Gav Mortis
Jul 27th, 2000, 11:00:10 PM
I swear you stand in my way, ever again, you will die!

Darth Havok
Jul 27th, 2000, 11:00:35 PM
That we are...

And here to stay....

Ooc-JB- It’s all good, mon, we’ll be catching you on the flip side….

Lady Razielle
Jul 27th, 2000, 11:11:06 PM
OOC: I don't think I ever saw so much whining in such a short amount of space. Well done people you are to be commended...

Jedah Lynch
Jul 27th, 2000, 11:29:22 PM
OOC: You said you were entering the ship to heal, you never elaborated. Never said you were in it's halls or in the @#%$pit. From what you said you could easily been on the ramp and that's how I took it. As for how you got slammed into Itala, how about somthing called force throw/push? You know..from what's it called...oh yeah Star Wars.

Take it as you wish.

JediBoricua
Jul 27th, 2000, 11:46:17 PM
Quote from LW: LOL! You pathetic beast! You should find out who you are dealing with before you attack them! I am pure energy and you have done nothing but feed my powers! You pathetic fool!!!!

I haven't met now pure energy sith, well maybe a dead one.

And yes Itala, it's just a name but you haven't seen me using force salsa have you?

DarthHERA
Jul 28th, 2000, 12:53:35 AM
that was the stupidest little interlude ive ever seen...no surprise it originated with TSC...*shrugs*

Lady Razielle
Jul 28th, 2000, 11:35:35 PM
Quite so Hera, shameful isn't it?

Gav Mortis
Jul 28th, 2000, 11:58:56 PM
Yes, well you wouldn't have been saying that if Yog had've been killed, would you?

JediBoricua
Jul 29th, 2000, 12:08:57 AM
well did he agreed to be killed? if not he is very much alive.

Gav Mortis
Jul 29th, 2000, 12:12:55 AM
He hasn't replied yet, we've had ONE post attacking Yog each, but he is very much dead, anyway because there is so much damage done to him!

obiwan2
Jul 29th, 2000, 11:16:15 AM
*Staggering back, Obiwan grabs his ribs. The pain is almost unbearable for him, but he is determined to finish what he started. Obiwan runs for Eve and as she swipes for Obiwan with her lightsaber he somersaults over her, and kicks her in the back, causing her to stumble forward a bit. She immediately turns around to Obi as he ignites his saber*

OOC-Sorry for the VERY late reply. Just had a cable modem put in and have been trying to get it all straightened out though.

Sean Diable
Jul 29th, 2000, 04:07:25 PM
From the shadows, in walks Diable.

:: Looks at Lynch and Venom . . . ::

"What should i do?"

Master Yoghurt
Jul 29th, 2000, 06:40:08 PM
I was going to ignore all this and move on to something much more interesting, but Gav´s latest comment gives me no option to join the whining. I had chosen not to reply any further to this battle, not because of Gav Mortis´ counter move. Actually, I find it a very good move! Removing my ability to use the Force is going to far in a fight under normal circumstances. But (unlike certain other individuals), he put efforts into his post, and he writes interesting and full of atmosphere, so I can accept that.

What I cannot accept is all the the other crap that followed straight after that! Yes, I am pointing fingers at you, Itala..

Itala then takes out 4 dagger and stabs his hands and feet on the floor

Crucifixion anyone? What a tasteless way to enter the battle! But then again, who ever said Sith have taste.. and Itala of all people! ;) :lol:

And you Garret Blade! Interesting bits marked in bold.. quite a few!

..he leaps into the air flips and ignites his LS and buries it into the chest of Yoghurt as he lands hard thrusting his knee into Yog's gut, the force from the impact causes Yogs stomach to burst and the Jedi cries in pain and Garrett slowly begins to pull the LS downwards, cutting through his sternum. Yoghurt trembles in agony as the blade slowly burns through his upper torso*

"Damage" is hardly the word I would chose. Why stop there? He might as well sliced me in half all the way from neck to toe and then chopped my head off and played basketball with it. At least he would be consistent.

These two replies are excellent attempts to ruin what could have developed into an interesting duel between Gav and me. Not only that, they contribute to demolish the purpose of this thread: A battle between RSO and the Jedi. And all the whining, I wont even mention.. but to say TSC will be held responsible for it. As usual, TSC turns every RP they enter into a farce.

Regarding the other crap that was going on, here are a few other goodies (only two will be mentioned for now)!

..the lava continues to come out and it eats away half of his body

I am pure energy
:lol:

I have only two hings to say, and I address it to members of TSC:

1. Read the rules and follow them! If you can read? ;)
2. Try to put some efforts in to your posts!
3. Do number 2 and 3 before you start whining!

Because, this is not:

A: Talk City
B: A SW related splatter movie
C: GOD mode festival 2000

To all the quoted examples, I say: Pfthhhhhh!!! At first I was mad, but now I am laughing! TSC at its best! :lol:

Of course, since TSC seems to be expecting me to reply to this nonsense, I am going to do just that! :) And no, I am not going to pull any GOD mode crap.

My two pots of root stew. End of whining mode.

::Master Yoghurt was in pain and agony. His hands were pierced.. impaled to the ground with daggers, making it impossible for him to move out of the way or block the stabbing from Garret. On top of that, something that had never happened before had occured: His Force sensitivity was lost! All his life, even from his birth, he had been strong with the Force, but now his powers had abandoned him. He was utterly defenseless! And of course, the TSC cowards knew excactly how to exploit that. This was not a time Yog could merge with the flow with the Force and become one with it. It was to turbulent.. to chaotic. The Dark Side raged like storm in the area. It was to late, he could nothing do and now he would meet his destiny.. Yog could only watch in horror as the blade made contact with smoke and fire.. the pain was inbearable.. the damages were lethal. Just before the moment Yog lost consciousness, he screamed out with his last energy..::

"No! Not yet! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

::All went black. He was allmost dead. His heart stopped beating. In a few minutes, all the electrical activity in his brain cells would cease, and his body would turn into Itala´s favorite walldecoration. Garret Blade laughed horribly in triumph as the blade continued to burn its way down the lifeless tiny green body. The sweet taste of victory.. finally the annoying little midget was dead.. but what is this? It looks like a jewel..::

A talisman dropped out of a pocket in the Jedi´s robes.. as it fell to the ground it started to glow in all colors of the rainbow - first shifting from red to blue to yellow and back again.. then it started to pulsate with exponential increasing luminousity.. until it reached a clear white color

Garret Blade: Uh oh..

(The amulet absorbs the Dark Side, consumes and transforms the Darkness and then radiates the Light Side of the Force. A Light side version of an Exar Kunn talisman. It does not actually turn a Sith to a Jedi though. But it does have its effects, yes)

::As the realization fell upon Garret Blade, he swiftly disignited the saber and tried to cover himself, but it was too late! With a blinding flash of light, the crystal held by the amulet was overloaded with all the Darkness of the surroundings, and released a Tsunami of the Light Side of the Force, sending a tremendous shockwave straight at the nearby Sith. The blast sent him instantly into a state of shock, and as the Light side flowed over all his body, iluminating the Dark spots, filling him with peace and calm.. he dropped to the ground.. all Darkness and hate had fainted and disappeared from his mind::

Itala: Noooooo!!!

::Itala who stood at a slight distance, screamed in despair as the Light side of the Force started to wrap around his body and blasted through every cell in his body like a hurricane. He was a creature of the Dark, but this was a day he would never forget. Scarred for life he would be.. with the Light Side!::

*The plant life started to bloom, the grass began to turn green, and as the plant life and grass flourished, the thick damp mist started to draw back into the shadows. The eerie blackness which had overwhelmed the area turned first grey then lighter and lighter.. first to shadows, then slight shades, then all colors of the rainbow iluninated until it became bright white. The sunlight broke through the dark clouds and birds started to sing again..*

::Master Yog´s body started to budge slightly.. as if some external force or will caused it. The huge hole in his chest started to coagulate, allmost boiling.. and the Jedi Master´s hands and legs stopped bleeding.. suddenly a white beam of Light was casted straight at the Jedi Master from the sky.. his body started to shake for a while, then it was silent. No movement at all.. his image turned pale at first.. a rainbow was cast from the sky to the ground where he lie.. then all that was left was his robes.. two lightsabers and the amulet lying on the ground..::

*He had become one with the Force*

DarthHERA
Jul 29th, 2000, 11:31:48 PM
Yoghurt, will you come and live with me at my acropolis?:cool:

Master Yoghurt
Jul 30th, 2000, 07:57:26 AM
::The shimmering image of the Jedi Master floats in the air..::

~~Of course I will... :cool: ~~

Darth Ogre
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:23:01 AM
:lol: Hera gets her wish. How quaint. :) A token Jedi sprit running around a Sith residence, what fun she will have. :cool:

DarthHERA
Jul 30th, 2000, 08:12:17 PM
"excellent" *smirks wickedly at her master...

So Yog- are you spirit form now or was that just a clever party trick?

btw: Obiwan..Eve is off line for a few, but she will
return soon to beat you senseless,i guarrentee it.

DT: are you ever coming back to this fight?

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 30th, 2000, 09:52:19 PM
:: Go with speed my friend....::

Now you Sith, That's something YOU cant do. When a Sith dies, that is it. When a true Jedi dies, they become more powerful than you can imagine

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:03:33 PM
Bye yog, see you on the flip side dude!!

ONly TSC would party of such a death, am I the only one seeing this, but Yoghurt just made fun of you all the way to the grave....

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:05:29 PM
I think my friend, Manzooloo should learn a very painful lesson, what you say JB?

Gav Mortis
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:09:23 PM
Yog will be back to the realm of the physical with time, I for one honor him as he was or is a VERY worthy opponent and anticipate an excellent ONE ON ONE battle with him...NO INTERFERENCES!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:11:49 PM
And your about the only TSC member worthy of that fight

JediBoricua
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:28:34 PM
Agree.

yes DT mr. manzzzooolllloooo will get one pretty soon

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 30th, 2000, 10:45:08 PM
JB, what say I use something not seen in a year, give Itala special reminder of why he ran in fear from me.

:: DT concentrates on the air above his palm, he makes the molulcles vobrate more and more as he puts more energy into them. A sudeen burst and a small flame dances on DT's palm. He closes his hand and the fire goes out::

You remember it JB?

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 31st, 2000, 01:25:17 AM
OOC:First of all, Obiwan... sorry this took so long, I moved over the weekend and also had some troubles getting back. And no worries about being late yourself, as I am here off and on myself.

Second of all, and I know everyone else has given their two cents about this, but I'm giving mine as well.

What does the title of this thread say??? I encourage all TSC people to RE-READ it. And I would personally like to thank you TSC people for making this thread so gosh darn special (and I said that sarcastically). I was enjoying this battle between the JEDI and the ROGUES: groups who know what decent RP is about. Now I must wait an extra few minutes (way too much time) to download 20 extra posts of TSC CRAP. Thankyou so much! Now... if the Jedi and the ROGUES (again, see title of the thread) can get back to our business...

Third of all, Yoghurt, I respect you tremendously for what you did, but I'm upset that it had to come to that... and I think its a bunch of BS!

IC:...

*Eve hunches over from Obiwan's blow. She looks up at him with bursting eyes, as the blood rushes to her head in anger.

She watches Obiwan stand, with almost a benign grin upon his face. She walks up to him calmly and they engage in their personal warfare. She brings her elbow up, her saber aligned with her forearm. She pulls the saber back in an attempt to slash his neck, when suddenly Obi's green (?) blade blocks the slash. With his saber detained higher to block, she sends a hard knee into his gut. As his upper torso reflexively falls forward, she head butts him, and follows it with and elbow into his jaw.

Before Obiwan can fall, she catches him by the tunic, and holds him up in front of her. She sends images and the smell of mutilated, rotting dead bodies to his mind, by means of the force, to enduce nausea (to accompany the dizziness from the two preceeding blows). She stares him hard in the eyes, watching them cross as she intensifies the grotesque vision.

obiwan2
Jul 31st, 2000, 11:58:10 AM
00C-I know what a pain moving can be. All those boxes...

Is this naseau thing some type of a mind trick?

And I agree with the rest...you can't got out, Yog...not like this!! TSC isn't even supposed to be in here

IC-

*Obiwan, concentrating on the Force around him, uses it to reverse the images back to Eve. She let's go of Obiwan and backs away some. Obiwan's body screams out at him to stop, but he pushes himself on. He moves in the direction Eve is in, but his ribs ache too much. Obiwan falls to his knees on the ground, clutching his side, knowing this bad will end soon*

Gav Mortis
Jul 31st, 2000, 01:40:32 PM
Obiwan, Yog will return, I can feel it, he holds enormous weight in the force, his physical life has ended for the time being and he will return. Nothing is impossible and when he returns, I await him to finish what was meant to be.

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 31st, 2000, 03:12:47 PM
OOC: Yeah Obiwan, a mind trick. And where did your cool Ewan pics go? =(

*Eve grins evily as she watches Obiwan hunch over in pain, hoping the images will have him gagging soon enough. She laces the images and smells with a swift kick to his stomach, throwing him back on his back. She watches Obi lay there in pain for a moment, then walks up to him and grabs him by the throat, tightening her grip, sending her nails into his skin. She picks him up high, by the grip of his throat, and holds her saber's end point right in front of his eyes, aimed to peirce right between them. The heat from the saber almost being too much for Obi's eyes to take, he shuts them...

DarthHERA
Jul 31st, 2000, 05:01:54 PM
i liked Ewan too...nice move btw evie.

obiwan2
Jul 31st, 2000, 05:29:27 PM
OOC-Why did everybody like Ewan so much? Do you think I should change it back? Don' you like Gambit, Chere?

IC-*Obiwan can feel the saber moving closer to his head as he closes his eyes. He puts both of his hands on Eve's, trying to push away the saber as he grits his teeth in pain. Eve being fresh to the fight and Obiwan being a beaten, bloody mess, he cannot overcome her as she holds him in the air. Obiwan uses his foot to kick Eve in the stomach with all of his might. As Eve bends down, her saber cuts part of the front of the Jedi Master's tunic. Gasping for breath, he falls to both knees. Eve charges at him, her LS ignited, swinging in a fury of rage. Obiwan draws his lightsaber and blocks Eve's swings, but she manages to draw close to Obiwan and kicks him in the face, causing him to fall back onto the ground. He scoots himself back against a tree and pulls out some sort of a communicator and pushes it*

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 31st, 2000, 06:47:27 PM
OOC: I like Gambit... but I like Obiwan BETTER. That's just me though. It's your sig.
IC:
Eve watches Obiwan draw the communicator, she runs and kicks it out of his hand, and reverses her forward momentum back to use the other foot to step on his hand, pinning it there. She again holds her saber pointing at his face, as he looks up at her.

Who were you calling, Jedi? *her expression turns sinister* You weren't calling for backup were you?

*Eve backs away, smiling. She turns around and picks up his communicator. She looks at him as a voice on the other end speaks, "Yes Master Obiwan? Hello? Are you there? I repeat are you there??" *Eve laughs, and asks Obiwan, "Well what should I tell the man?"

obiwan2
Jul 31st, 2000, 07:36:02 PM
*Looks up at Eve*

You don' have to tell de man nothing. My back-up's already here.

*Nods towards Eve's direction as she turns around, Obi's solid black ship hovers in the air and delivers a blast to Eve, knocking her onto the ground. After firing a few more blasts in the area, several trees fall to the ground and Eve is nowhere to be seen. Assuming she is buried under the burning trees, and not seeing any Sith nearby to take care of, Obiwan crawls to his ship*

Darth Havok
Jul 31st, 2000, 08:21:22 PM
*Just as he is getting in his ship, havok grabs him by the collar, and tosses him back down the ramp and to the ground, waving his hand in the air, and the fallen trees roll towards the Jedi, he fends most of them off by halting there progress with the force, one makes it through and rolls over the Jedi.*

Don’t count her out yet, you ignorant puck.. She still has much to show your pitiful soul..

*havok sees the largest tree still standing in the woods, he clinches his fists, as it become de-rooted, and is sent crashing into Obi's ship, damaging various places..*

Dark Lord Eve
Jul 31st, 2000, 11:53:40 PM
*Eve is temporarily knocked out. She lays there on the ground, eyes closed. The tickles of tree leaves wakes her, and the voice of Havok brings her back to sanity. She feels her side burn with pain. She looks down and sees no wounds, but feels the pain nonetheless. She shakes her head and gets up.

She begins to speak, but instead must spit blood. She then smiles at Obiwan, and walks to him painfully at first, but stridding normally after a few paces.

"You wouldn't be trying to LEAVE this fight would you Jedi? I mean you came here to challenge the whole RSO, you fight one man, and THAT'S enough??? Well Well. I would have thought when you challenged the lot of us you meant more than one. I mean... its logical for me to assume that, yes?

Then you and I have barely tussled, and you CHICKEN out? Have your big bad ship shoot me? Why? It wouldn't be because say... you're too pansy assed to fight lil' ol me would it?"

*Eve's eyes darken*

"Now get back here and fight... finish what was started, or the RSO declares victory. And this time, how bout using your saber, and not someone's ship."

obiwan2
Aug 1st, 2000, 09:53:41 AM
*Looks up at Eve, feeling a sudden burst of energy run through his body*

Well, Gambit didn' know dat you wanted to play too....

*Pulls out a steel rod as long as a lightsaber hilt and pressed a button on it. The ends of the rod extend, making it a bo*

Le's play den...

*Smashes the end of the bo into Eve's gut, knocking the wind out of her. He then turns to Havok, smashing the end into his face knocking him back. As soon as he hits Havok, he hears Eve charging at him. He pulls his bo back and smashes the end into her face as well. Havok comes at the Jedi once again. Obi somersaults over him and lands behind, placing his bo in between his legs, causing him to fall onto Eve*

Darth Havok
Aug 1st, 2000, 11:26:01 AM
OOC-at work right now Obi, will be able to reply in six hours or so, k..

obiwan2
Aug 1st, 2000, 12:37:43 PM
OOC-No problem, Havok

Darth Havok
Aug 1st, 2000, 06:54:15 PM
Play indeed. *Chuckling as he is forced forward toward Eve..*

*As he falls forward, shook up some by the slight pain, but nevertheless showing no physical signs of grief. Just as he connects with Eve she moves back a step holding a hand to her face, as they look to be headed to the ground, Havok plants his inside foot gaining leverage, and grasps both of Eves hands.

He lunges a kick backwards only to pull it back swiftly, the prevision of a strike from Obi was inevitable, as he swings at the retracting leg of Havs. Eve was already air born by this time, and is swung around like a weapon. Both legs connecting with Obi’s head strongly, putting the diminutive gumbo into a twirling tailspin, striking the ground forcefully.

Hav pulls her arms in, and brings her to her feet gracefully, turning and facing the downed Jedi, he pulls his saber from his belt, and prepares for a further advance on the already previously battered Jedi…

obiwan2
Aug 2nd, 2000, 09:25:38 AM
*Falling back, Obiwan's aching body quickly makes itself known again and his energy keeps fading. As Havok pulls out his saber and ignites it, Obiwan gets to his feet as fast as he can. Hav swings for the Jedi's head, but Obiwan ducks the blade, igniting his saber as Hav follows through. The Jedi swings for Hav's torso, but the Sith blocks it. Hav has control of the fight backing Obiwan away. As he swings for Obi's torso region, he scorches the Jedi's clothes*

Dark Lord Eve
Aug 2nd, 2000, 04:39:45 PM
*suddenly Obi feels his knees buckle as Eve kicks them in from behind. As Obi instinctively begins to collapse with no grounding stance, Hav sends a swift strike to underneath Obi's chin, amplifying Obi's fall to his back.
Obi sits up, and almost gets up, but not before Eve sits behind him, quickly wrapping one arm around his neck, that hand grasping her opposite bicep. Her other hand pushing the back of Obi's head into the choke of her opposite arm's elbow. She wraps her legs around Obi's waist from behind and squeezes his abdomen, making it incredibly hard for him to breathe. Her head is burried behind his shoulder away from any possible strike. Obi's legs can not be useful pinned to the ground, and her arms are locked around his neck, buckled far from his prying reach...

Obi, running out of air fast, tries to use his saber to burn Eve rather than try to pry the hugging choke hold, but Hav sees this and runs to kick the saber from Obi's hand...

obiwan2
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:14:08 PM
*Hav kicks the saber out of Obi's hands. The Jedi watches it land several feet away. Obiwan grits his teeth from the pain of his broken ribs as Eve squeezes his torso. Hav looks on in laughter, as all life seems to be fading from the Jedi. Obi's already blurred vision begins to get dark. As he feels around for any type of weapon to use, he finds a rock nearby. Its edges are sharp and pointy, almost more of an arrowhead than a rock. Perhaps off of an Ewok's spear. He smashes it as hard as he can into Eve's leg causing her to release the Jedi. Hav, still laughing, suddenly stops and sees Eve has released Obiwan. He quickly scoops Obi up by the front of his tunic, not sure exactly what has happened. As he turns his attention to Eve, Obiwan slashes the rock across Hav's face. He releases the Jedi and grabs for it in pain*

Darth Havok
Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:41:59 PM
*I hack and cough on my own saliva, as an unsettling feeling in my stomach arouses my hunger for pain.::
Grrr.. *growling with hatred*

I’m forced backwards, as the rock gouges into my cheek, the wound seeping blood, as it runs down the side of my face, its intense throbbing and sharp pain dance through my mind, feeding off my emotions, of pain, and anger. I come to my feet to meet the Jedi, my head tilted forward with a crazed stare upon my face, as droplets of blood still dribble off my chin. I study his stance as he regains his footing, its defensive and offensive capabilities; it’s weaknesses as well. I hold my saber low and to one side, and see the Jedi has not gathered his weapon from the distant shrubs, I twirl it around clockwise baton like rolling it across my fingers, and grasping it tightly, as I advance.

He seeks out his saber and calls it to his hand, just in time to save his head. We exchange strikes, and thrusts, sometimes gaining, and sometimes loosing some ground. I raise one end of my sabers high swinging it down, as it reflects off I continue with a barrage of several more continuous arched power strikes, and lunges forcing him back with each powerful blow. He is forced into a large fallen log, he stumbles back leaning against it. I swing my blade wide gaining momentum and strike hard on the lower portion of his saber, his wrist gives a little from the seemingly never ending show of brut strength and power. I quickly strike again, and follow up with a small side kick connecting with the hilt of his saber fending it off to the side momentarily. I bring my saber across my body striking from the top of his cheek bone down to his chin, and spin and pivot, connecting a backfist across his cheek, opening the wound just inflicted, as he tumbles over the log and blood spews from the now open wound, drenching my hand in blood…… I bring my hand up to my mouth and taste the fresh blood…..”Mmm, I taste fear in this foolish Jedi’s blood…..

obiwan2
Aug 3rd, 2000, 09:04:43 AM
*Pulling himself up to his feet*

A Jedi knows no fear

*Pulls his saber up and swings it at Hav, but the Sith is ready for it and blocks it. It is getting dark in the forests of Endor now. There is still a little light from the sun, but most of the light comes from trees burning on the ground around them. Vision blurred bad enough as it is, Obiwan knows he must depend on the Force to guide him now more than ever. Their lightsabers crackle as they are slammed together. Obiwan seems to have control of the battle now, as he backs Hav away. Obiwan, trying his best to watch Hav, is very well aware that Eve is still around...somewhere, and he tries to be prepared for when she will pull her next attack*

DarthHERA
Aug 3rd, 2000, 04:42:14 PM
this is great you guys *golf claps*

Dark Lord Eve
Aug 4th, 2000, 11:32:34 PM
*The darkness now outweighs the light(in more ways than one), and Eve stands just beyond the light watching Hav and Obi battle. She has her saber disignited to not give away her loaction. She closes her mind so Obi cannot feel her location. She circles meters behind Obi. She smiles as she calls upon the force to bring some surrounding rocks rolling in the Obi's feet.

The Jedi, spooked by the sudden unexpected feeling at his feet, looks down, and before he can think to jump out of the way, he must block Hav's oncoming strike. Obi blocks, but falls to the ground nonetheless.

Eve grabs her side, as it is apparent she is internally bleeding from the pain she feels and the absense of any visible wounds (from when Obi blasted her with the ship). She looks on with big eyes and waits for Hav to take advantage of the opportunity she gave him.

Darth Havok
Aug 5th, 2000, 04:45:20 AM
The Jedi staggers several steps before plummeting to the ground… The Sith panting, mouth wide, nostrils flaring, chest rising, and falling in rapid, massive waves of heaving anger, and hate flow through him like feeding a never-ending flame. The Sith charges, plunging for the gap, striking for the groin with his saber. Obi twisted with impressive agility.

The point of Havs saber bit the flesh from the Jedi’s right thigh, flinging some blood, and flesh, that just scorches like cinders as it reaches the ground. The Jedi flails directionlessly, the Sith dodges, lunging for an opening that existed for less then a second. A lucky kick well placed by the Jedi slammed Havs legs, sprawling him, pain flared through his knee, as the Jedi raises his blade for another attack, raising himself from the ground.

The Jedi strikes for the large artery in the Siths thigh, the blade gilding just under his defenses, he jerks, hammering his hilt toward Obi’s skull. Obi skipped aside, sacrificing attack for defense. The Siths hilt clipped the side of his head, screaming past his ear, the blow shot white light through the Jedi’s vision, blinding and dizzying he falls to the ground. Had the blow landed squarely, it would have fragmented his skull.. Raises his saber for the deathblow..

Darth Havok
Aug 10th, 2000, 12:28:58 AM
TTT

obiwan2
Aug 14th, 2000, 02:14:17 PM
*Obi does his best to pull himself up to his feet, but all of the injuries he has suffered during this battle have finally caught up with him. He closes his eyes tight, biting his lip, trying to go on. The Jedi finally makes it to his feet, but when he does, he staggers a bit, walking almost drunkily. The Sith look on in amusement as the Jedi finally collapses onto the ground*