PDA

View Full Version : Dalethria's Destiny: Dark or Light

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 17th, 2000, 09:46:03 PM
*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Luke: ok, guys we are coming up on our final destination, Luke turns to the medical locker and takes out a med kit. Luke takes out a hypospray and a small vial.

he turns to dale.

Luke: sorry Dalethria, but you will need to be asleep before we reach our target system.

Luke prepares the hypo and presses it against Dales neck.....after a few minutes she falls asleep.

Luke returns to the c o c k pit

The ship enters normal space.

Luke is sitting in the pilots seat with Leia in the co-pilots seat and Lukes' new trainee, Kyle Katarn, is in the
back watching Dalethria.

Luke turns the ship towards a planet,

Luke: entering planets atmosphere......

Luke pilots the ship down to the surface of the planet and lands.

Luke: ok...lets get out of here, we are going to need to get Dale settled and then we will need to hide/camouflage the ship. we also should retain radio silence with GJO no use giving away our position...at least not yet. also make sure you grab the Ysalarrmi, no one goes anywhere with out one..

Luke goes back to Kyle and gives him the same instructions....

Luke opens the access ramp and with one of the force blocker animals on his back he picks up dale in his arms and walks down the ramp............

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 17th, 2000, 10:17:04 PM
**Leia follows Luke down the ramp..and proceeds to enter the building with him and Dale. Kyle stays behind to camouflage Luke's ship then proceeds to enter the building also. Luke sets Dale down on a bed and checks her bindings.**

Luke: Ok guys...we have to discuss what we are going to do now that we are safe here with Dale. Leia... I know you felt good in her. We will have to ask her several quesions when she comes to. We do not know how she is going to react after the drugs wear off. So be very cautious!

**Leia nods to Luke and just looks at Dale lying there wondering when she will come to**

dalethria
Aug 17th, 2000, 10:31:17 PM
:: Dalethria comes out of her sleep induced dreamless state as her eyes slowly blink open and close, trying to take in her newer surroundings. Everything is a blur but she still feels the horrid state of the absence of the Force and knows the Ysalamiri are still around her.

Not knowing how long she has been laying on her side, Dalethria turns to set herself on her back and groans as the drugs start to wear off. She notices, much to her thanks, that she is not hurting like she was before but that massive headache is even magnified ten fold now.

Luke and Leia become aware of Dalethria's stirring and Leia steps a little closer to watch her wake up. Dalethria props her head up and through glazed eyes, sees that she is still tightly bound at the wrists and ankles. She looks further down to see the middle part of some brown robes. She continues to move her eyes upward and sees the placid face of Leia staring down at her. Dale's face becomes wrought with anger as she sits up with much effort and glares at Leia, waiting... ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 17th, 2000, 10:50:37 PM
**Leia looks blankly at Dale noticing her anger**

Leia: I see you are fine. Hope you had a well rested and earned nap.

Dale: Why you lil....How DARE you kidnap me! I rather have died by your blade then be your prisioner!

Leia: Obviously that was your destiny..Navaria. We will soon see which it will be. How feel you?

Dale: How feel I?! What kind of stupid Jedi question is that! You already know how I feel you worthless piece of flesh!!I feel like killing you!

Leia to Luke: Hmmm...she is still full of much anger Luke. What do you suggest...**just a Leia tried to finish **
Dale: LUKE!! I should have known! You had to come and rescue your sister again! How pitiful is that!

**Luke hears Dales words..starts to get up and moves closer to her **

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 17th, 2000, 11:02:39 PM
Luke approaches Dalethria,

Luke: Yes Dale, I am here also, and no I did not go rescue Leia from you, I came to rescue you from the darkside. You are a powerful force user, and you and I both know that you are using the wrong side.

Just hear us out, and give us some time to show you how wonderful the light side could be.

Luke turns to Leia.

Luke: I don't think she is going anywhere but to be on the safe side we must keep the shackles on, and remember to keep those ysalarrmi healthy and force free. if she gets outside that bubble, we are going to be in a whole heap of trouble.

Kyle: Luke!, what can I do to help, I feel useless just sitting here.
Luke: Kyle, we are going to need a look out to make sure we don't have any company, why don't you take the first watch...I'll relieve you in 4 hours, i am going to get everything situated with our packs and equipment

dalethria
Aug 17th, 2000, 11:19:12 PM
:: Dalethria takes this time to survey the room as Luke instructs Kyle what to do. She sees the two ysalamiri at opposite ends of the bed and scowls in their direction, causing the little creatures to move a little further back in their cage. A round table is half way between her and one door, four chairs surrounding it. Her weapons are not visible anywhere in the room but there is another door to the right, leading to who knows where. Dalethria watches Kyle leave, her eyes never stray from him until the metal door slides closed, now knowing that the door across from her is the exit.

She picks her eyes from the door and looks to Luke ::

Dale: You sense great potential in me as a force user eh? My Master said that as well when she first met me and has shown me the correct way to harness that power! Again you are deceiving me to betray her!

:: Dale tries to move her hands free as her rage takes hold, but her wrists become sore with the twisting and turning of them. She feels the heat swelling and stops in her futile attempt ::

Dale: Why do you want me to trust you when you kidnap me from my home and force this petty Jedi dogma onto me? WHY?! :: her scream fills the room and echoes throughout ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 18th, 2000, 12:11:45 AM
**Kyle comes back inside and gives Dale's weapons to Luke. Luke takes the weapons from Kyle and walks into the room to the right and places them in a storage cabinet** Luke then returns to the main room**

Leia: Dale..we must ask you a few questions. Please calm yourself. Take some deep breathes and relax. We are not here to harm you but to help you. You remember our last encounter. You saw and admitted you saw the light. But that changed all too quickly because of your master's interference.

Dale: THAT'S NOT TRUE!! *dale starts to feel confuse again*

Leia: Is it not?! Search your feelings. She intefered. If she was not there, you would have probably changed!

*Dale starts shaking her head from side to side, feeling slightly confused yet hearing Leia out**

Leia: Ok..answer me this! If you really are true to the darkside why didn't you finish me off?!! Huh..you just left me there. If you were true to the darkside, you would have striked me down without hesitation instead of knocking me out!

**Dale looks up at Leia..with puzzlement**

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 18th, 2000, 12:37:16 AM
as luke re-enters the room, Kyle returns to his assigned post...

Dale, I know it is confusing, that is why we have the force blockers here, to help you decide with a clear head, without the dark or light sides influence, we are only trying to help you to decide on your true calling.

I know that you feel that we are your enemies. I would have to say that you probably hate me more then Leia as I was the one that pulled the trigger that blew up the Death Star. But aside from that there should be nothing that could keep us from being allies.

Your time here will be spent on exploring your feelings and what you really want out of the force.

we are not going to give you an altimatem saying "its the light side or death"

if at the end of all this you are still of the dark side then we will leave, and the next we meet, we will not be on a mission of converting. so now we will give you some time to think about everything.

Luke motions for Leia to follow him before they leave the room, luke activates a door that shuts off the room to the right, he enters a code into the electronic lock and he and Leia exit through the door across from Dale.

The door across from dale shuts as Luke and Leia walk thru it and she can hear Luke engaging the locking sequence on that door as well.

Luke re-enters the room carrying an object, he places it next to the ysalarrmi and then places the creature on top of the object, he presses a series of buttons and a force field erects it self around the force blocking creature, protecting it. he leaves the room and re-enters doing the same thing for the 2nd force blocker and then leaves the room for good.
Before leaving the room Luke left the key to Dale's shackles on the table in front of her

dalethria
Aug 18th, 2000, 03:08:36 PM
:: Why Leia's words about her Master's interferance strike a cord with her, Dalethria doesn't know. She sits silent as Luke explains the reasons for her capture. Her face becomes taut with anger when Luke mentions the DeathStar, but still, she remains silent, biting her tongue. She hasn't felt this helpless since the death of her mother and now more then ever, she is scared, afraid of what will happen. Her mind wanders to the dream, the vision perhaps, of her death.

Dalethria watches Leia and then Luke leave and she eyes the door to her right, the door to where her weapons are. A panel is set on the outside, but she knows that Luke is not stupid that it isn't protected with some sort of code. She has nothing to slice it with and the room is quite bare to find something to pick the panel open and hot wire it. She curses at her misfortune and this situation, feeling naked because she doesn't have the force to call upon to help her through this.

She swings her still bound feet over the side of the bed and places them on the floor. Before she attempts to hop up, Luke comes back rather quickly with generators and places them underneath the ysalamiri. A long sigh escapes her mouth as she watches her chance to kill those creatures slip away right before her.After he is done, he places keys on the table and begins to leave once again. She eyes the keys to her shackles on the table and frowns at the little game that Luke has set up. Making her having to hop over to the keys to gain her freedom from her bounds ::

Dale: "You realize that I will kill you. Death is emminate and I will have my revenge even if it means my own demise."

Luke: "If that is your destiny, but you need to take time to understand this. If you stay with the Dark or turn towards the Light it matters not. What does matter is you find out who you are."

Luke locks his eyes to her in all seriousness and nods to her. He then smiles and exits the room. Dalethria's face curls into a snarl and jumps up to stand. After five hops and grunting to keep her balance, she gets to the table and sits on one of the chairs. Since her hands are bound in front of her, it is simple to pick up the keys. She takes one end of the key and places it in her mouth and leans down to unlock the shackles. The heavy weights fall to the floor with a cling and she rubs the soreness away from her wrists. She flexes her fingers and the removes the bounds on her feet, kicking them away as the slide across the metal floor.

She begins to drum her fingers upon the table and cups her hand upon her cheek as she leans on the table with her elbow, trying to figure a way out of the mess. In all reality, the only thing she can think of is how she let down her Master, again, by being kidnapped. She must be thought of as a fool by her respected orders that she is loyal to. Her face becomes long, lined in anger at herself for her weakness and stupidity. She sits up quickly, knocking the chair to the ground that she was sitting on and reaches for another chair next to her. She picks it up, her knuckles turning white from the tight grip, and flings it violently behind her. The chair bounces off the forcefield that is protecting the ysalmiri and the chair slams into the wall, falling to the ground broken from the impact. This further enrages Dalethria to gaze upon those foul creatures and she turns and slams her fist through the edge of the table, taking her other hand to flip it over.

Watching the table roll up and hit the door to her freedom snaps her back out of her fit. She realizes that this temper tantrum isnt going to accomplish anything and again, those feelings of fear and her own self-loathing comes back. Dalethria walks over to the bed and slumps down in it, burying her face in the pillow as she tries to fight back her tears as the image of her Grandfather comes to the forefront of her mind as well as her mother. She can picture them standing there mocking her for her weakness and not heeding their words from her premonition.

Eventually she lets the tears fall as she does start the search inside her to find out who she is. She starts at the beginning as it should be...

A child on Imperial Center....

Sith Kat
Aug 18th, 2000, 04:07:41 PM
THE SITH CAMP (continued from <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=1095.topic> here</a>.)

:: another skinless child screams horribly as Ogre hurls him into the pit of Vornskrs. Screams mixed with bestial growls and the sounds of ripping flesh. The boy's Father cries out in rage and anguish, pulling against his chains in a vain attempt to reach Kat. He spits and curses her ::

'You Witch! When the Jedi come you will pay with your life for what you've done! DT will avenge our children!'

:: Kat gazes into the man's eyes with a mixture of rage & disbelief ::

"What did you say???"

:: Kat stabs him with her kris as he utters Darth Turbogeek's name again. The blade goes in between his ribs and she pushes it in behind the breastbone. He dies as it pierces his heart ::

"The light will overcome the darkness!!! Really?!! Well not for you, pig!!!"

:: Kat takes the blade out of the man's body as he falls to the ground. She turns and gazes at the prisoners, her fingers covered with fresh blood ::

"Not for any of you!!! The Skywalkers are the ones who have caused this fate to befall you!!! Because of them, your pitiful little children must die!!!"

Darth Ogre
Aug 18th, 2000, 06:51:11 PM
:: as they wait for the next hour to pass, Ogre passes before the shackled prisoners. He eyes them with a look of hatred, trying to determine which child shall be the next to be skinned by Kat and tossed into the pit. As he paces he notices a small girl, partially hidden behind, what appears to b, her mother’s skirts, in an attempt to keep her from being picked out. Ogre locks eyes with the woman then lowers his eyes to the child. The woman shrieks in horror and begins weeping as she realizes what the look means. She knows her child is next and there is nothing that she can do about it. The woman prays a prayer to her gods, hoping the Jedi will answer the demands of the Sith, and bring about the release of herself and her child before the time comes ::

Darth Havok
Aug 18th, 2000, 09:47:51 PM
**A subspace message is received by the Skywalkers**
A Jedi has given herself willingly, here ("").. Further contact will be made……end transmission

SAURRON
Aug 18th, 2000, 10:45:21 PM
Saurron slowly walks up behind Darth Ogre his eyes narrowing on another child to punish. Lightly touching his shoulder ..
Times up for this one.
_ A wail is let out by the mother of the child as she grips her loved one tightly as if to stop the inevitable...
Saurron walks to the woman gazing in her eyes making her release her grip on the child. Kneeling down Saurron stares into the eyes of the innocent.

<font size=-2>Come here little one...come here</font> Saurron whispers softly pulling the child to him gently as tears still roll down the face of a mother in utter agony.
Saurron slowly turns the child to face his mother

Mommy?

Digging his nails deep into the childs neck he lifts the now screaming youth high in the air and then raises himself postioning himself over the mother

Nooooo!

Saurron rips the shirt off the child and touches a single razor sharp nail to a soft stomach opening the child up and spilling intestines and blood down upon the screaming mother. Then tosses the lifeless body into her arms...

Now maybe the Jedi will feel the pain of that one

dalethria
Aug 18th, 2000, 11:33:52 PM
:: turning her head to the side, the warm pillow soothing to her skin, Dalethria lets her mind drift to when she was a child. Her thoughts are filled with warm memories of her entire family. Drifting through them all, she finds that once peaceful place that she once knew. There is quiet serenity as a smile comes to her face when she remembers her mother forcing her to take those awful singing and dancing lessons, which she later thanked her mother for and even excelled in as she grew. That warm feeling grows as she remembers her holiday at Eriadu, the base of operations for her Grandfather in the outter rim. Dalethria was thankful for that time, since it was going to be the last she ever saw of her papa. The night she learned about the Rebels destroying the Death Star was when part of her died. She threw herself on the bed and wept all night for the loss. Eventually her father came in to speak to his daughter. He told her to be strong and learn to weep now but never let it overwhelm her for it could take her over. It was good to mourn loss, but never let it control you, let it consume your soul.

Then her mind turns dark...

Her memories spring forth the news of the defeat of the Empire at Endor and the Vader's flagship was destroyed in the fight, along with the second DeathStar. She relives the memory of fleeing for her life with her mother and brother and the end result...another family member dead.

Her memory jumps ahead a few years as she is now on Bakura with her mother, happy as she can be being a young farmer with her mother, and learing the finer things of smuggling on the side...without mom knowing of course. Things were perfect and her mother even found happiness again in Dalethria's Captain. She was rather angry at her daughter for going behind her back, but she knew that Jac loved her daughter as much as she did. It was almost like having a family again. Then mother had to be infected with some sort of outer rim disease and die...by the Jedi's hands....

No....not their hands....it wasnt their fault. They didnt know the disease would spread worse if they tried to heal her with the Force. She flips onto her back and begins to twirl her necklace in her finger absently as she comes to terms that Leia was right. She let her anger cloud her judgment on her mothers death, but was Leia really right about her belonging to the light?

Dalethria closes her eyes and digs deeper and finds herself a wanderer, looking for a home somewhere...anywhere...trying to be someplace that she could be free to take revenge against those that pained her, even changing her name so no one would suspect who she really was. Dalethria remembers meeting Sith Kat on the battlegrounds. Kat had recently fought Hera and Dalethria had no idea she was looking for an apprentice at this point. She didnt know what to make of the Sith Warrior at the time, but something click inside her when Kat spoke to her and told her about The Sith Empire. Without even knowing why, she felt that this was right and her meeting Kat was not by chance. Dalethria followed what her insticts told her and came forth upon the council to learn what they were about. She remembered standing there in front of Rama and pleased with what he and his group offered. What truly made her wish to stay and cemented her belief in destiny was when Sith Kat came before her and Rama and asked her personally to be her first apprentice. Dalethria was honored and couldn't do anything but say yes.

Her training was difficult under Kat's tutelage but she was able to come out of the intense training knowing that her life was to serve her Master and was able to mold herself to something the Empire would be proud of. Things were perfect until Leia...

Her battle with Leia changed everything. Uncertainty and doubt clouded her mind throughout her first encounter with the female Skywalker. When Dalethria saw Leia upon the battle field, she knew that destiny brought her a chance to take vengeance! But...instead, Leia forced her thoughts on the matter and made Dalethria see what light still took hold in her. Dalethria doubt herself and failed because she didn't know what to do. That is why she left Leia alive because she was uncertain of what she wanted. A frown creases her face as she knows that if Kat hadn't interferred, maybe Dalethria would be a Jedi this day.

All that ended was Dalethria left Leia to die because of her own insecurities. Returning upon the Empire she felt like a disgrace and wished her Master would have killed her instead of her shame eating away at her soul. Instead, she thought to do it herself in her room, carving her arm with a broken shard of glass, watching the blood flow from her onto her bed, a symbol of her faith leaving her. Again, fate decided to take a turn. She smiles as she thinks of Ogre and misses her dearest so. She knows that if it wasn't for him, she would not be alive this day. He gave her purpose, found her drive within her heart and was able to let Dalethria know who her true love was. He helped renew her faith in herself and that is why she wanted to fight Leia again. Either she would confront Leia and become stronger in the darkness, proving to her Master that her disciple is honor bound to her forever....or....

She sighs as she slams her fist down upon the mattress disgusted with herself and then brings them up to tear at her hair in confusion. Why was this so hard for her? The choice was simple...wasn't it?

Firebird1
Aug 19th, 2000, 01:34:16 AM
* Inside a bar filled with all the scum of the universe, Firebird1 sits at the bar, ordering a drink. He thinks for a moment about the recent kiddnapping of a fellow Sith.*
The only thing that doesn't seem to fit is the style of the kiddnapping nad the fact that it was. It would seem that JediMaster Skywalker and his sister would go to great lenths to do this. Everything in this universe leaves a trail I wonder if I can find it...
EDIT-Fixed Italics

Darth Ogre
Aug 19th, 2000, 07:24:22 AM
The Sith Camp

:: Ogre looks to the Sith gathered at the camo and requests that all hostilities against the civilians be stopped, for NOW, as he watches Havok's craft land and he can sense the presence of the Jedi within. He opens a comm channel, broadcasting on all frequencies ::

Begin Transmission:
I Darth Ogre have an important message for the Greater Jedi Order, its allies, and most importantly, the Skywalker family.

Return Dalethria immediately! We have one of your own in our possesion, which we are willing to trade for her release. Any attempts to rescue her from us without meeting our only condition, will result in her immediate execution and we will then resume our slaughter of the innocent children.
End Transmission

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 19th, 2000, 08:43:19 AM
(OOC Everyone: Well this has become very interesting! A little information for everyone..this storyline has been developed over a few weeks..It started w/a battle GJO was called out on, Dale and I first encounter each other. We broke off that thread and started another one. Then a 3 threads developed leading to this one and one other. It was not our intention to have it go like this! The 3 of us should have OOC: you all a long time ago, but we let it play out. *sigh* Now...I can't believe a padawan..Fire, would go ahead w/this without speaking to us, but she was confused as to who the Skywalkers are. She really didn't know! Meaning Luke and I. Hmm!
Now...we have to rework this whole storyline out. Please be patient! We will be posting and finally responding to you. Thanks.

Another OOC: I have had several pc and internet problems over the last few days that haven't made this any easier. Hope you understand, I am trying my best here.

Darth Ogre
Aug 19th, 2000, 08:59:37 AM
OOC: Just so you know, I am fully aware of your developements with Dalethria over the last few weeks. Very little happens here that I do not witness and pay close attention to. If you had intended this as a closed RPG then you should have indicated as such. We are only doing right by our own characters and the character of the one taken from us. You should have expected some type of reaction. I eagerly await your responses and am a patient person, I do not mean to pressure you OOC with the actions my character has taken, but am merely doing what would be done in this circumstance. It really is great stuff and we couldn't help but try to get involved in it. :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 19th, 2000, 09:09:54 AM
OOC: Ogre This is Dale and mines mistake. We waited too long to decide how we were handling the Sith coming on the thread. But..hey..I understand, this should be your reaction to the story. I don't blame you or the others!

The sad part is I have been running into some problems with it here and with my stupid pc (to tell you the truth I lost my connections over 6xs *sigh*) and had other connection problems here and there.

Thank you for the compliment..calling it great stuff. I'm sure Dale and Luke will like to hear it. ;) Let's just see what happens now! I promise we will be posting and in touch w/you. (hopefully I don't have anymore pc problems..*sigh*) Thanks for your understanding*

Sith Kat
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:16:34 AM
OOC - What Ogre said holds true for me. Great stuff you guys are doing! Sorry if I threw an unexpected curve in your storyline, but I wouldn't be living up to my character if she sat around and did nothing. I hope you understand. So all of you take your time and we'll be waiting. =^_^=

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 19th, 2000, 03:08:45 PM
OOC: Not really that great of an RPG if it doesn't have curves and surprises I say. :)

dalethria
Aug 19th, 2000, 10:13:10 PM
OOC: Dale hits a button on her remote control. "Now back to our regularly scheduled IC storyline starting up soon" :)

and thanks to all who really like this storyline. Glad that my hard work with Leia and Luke make y'all wanna jump in and have fun with this. :: smackes Leia playfully :: I wanted to have this thread open to all woman :p

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 19th, 2000, 10:36:24 PM
<font color ="blue">Exterior </font>

Luke and Leia are standing outside the entrance to the complex.

Luke: Leia, We need to talk.
Leia: What is it, Luke?

Luke readjusts the backpack carrying the Ysalarami on his back

Luke: Its about Dalethria, there is a possiblity that all of this soul searching she will be doing
will still lead her to the Dark Side, and we have to be ready if that is what happens.

it is possible that the light inside of her may never be unburied, or it just may take a long time

I know that you truly believe she is good, and so do I but we have to be ready for every possibility. Don't get me wrong I truly hope she crosses over to the light and I will do everything in my power to help bring her over, but i just wanted you to know.

*beep* *beep* *beep* Luke's comlink draws his attention, Luke pulls out his comlink
Luke: Yes, Kyle what is it.
Kyle: Well, Luke I hate to bother you with this, but I was Just wondering about dinner.
Luke: oh, I almost forgot.... over comlink Kyle, go ahead and grab somthing to eat and take a
tray to dalethria and check back in with me after you leave her.
KyleI copy Luke.....Katarn Out!

Luke turns back to Leia,

Luke:What do you make of our current situation.

edit: for typos and formatting(text)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 19th, 2000, 10:56:05 PM
**Leia looks up at Luke*

Leia: Well truthfully Luke..I'm just not sure. Even though we know her soul is not totally gone by hatred to the Darkside, she seems to be too clouded by anger. It is very hard to read her right now!

Luke: I know sis. This is my feelings on this and we have to expect that she might not decide to turn..although..we can never say she will someday on her own. It's just too cloudy right now. We must expect that things may go wrong!

Leia: I understand Luke. **Leia looks up to her brother** Luke if you don't mind I think I would like to take a walk a moment..I feel I need to clear my mind on a few things!

Luke: Sure sis, take your time!

Leia: Thanks Luke..I really need to do this!

**Leia starts wandering off on her own ...very much confused..starts to think about how all this has happened and can't help wonder what will be**

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:04:27 PM
<FONT COLOR= "BLUE">INTERIOR</FONT>

kyle brings a tray of food to Dalethria,

kyle enters dale's room

Kyle: Here is your food. Dalethria sets tray on table and turns around to exit the room

DarthHERA
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:13:54 PM
OOC: ditto to all the good rpg stuff Dale,Leia,Luke-and all who have jumped in along the way). but not to hurry you at all, But i think Hera,and maybe Kat, are really gonna take a serious dislike to Hazzard,your sacrificial lamb tick,tick,tick :evil:

dalethria
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:17:24 PM
:: dale growls at herself and sits up on the bed. Everything is turning out like her premonition made her forsee. Her heart is torn but how could that be?

DAMN SKYWALKERS!!! Why...why did they have to ruin my life?!

She closes her eyes as she lowers her head, shaking it in confused thought. when she opens them her eyes are wet and through the haze she watches a metallic item swing back and forth, in and out of her view. She brings her hands up to wipe away the moisture and her vision clears. The smile starts small and then grows bigger as she pulls up the locket that Ogre gave her. She opens the locket and stares at the picture of her and her love

What do I do, what is my path? Are the Skywalkers right and I go with them, or my family with the Sith?

Her head perks up at the sound of the locking mechanism becomes released and she snaps the locket closed quickly. Kyle walks in with a tray and Dalethria wonders how long she has been her that it is time for dinner already. She forces her face to be neutral so Kyle cannot return to the Skywalker scum about how she is faring. Kyle moves the table and sets it back up and places the tray down and his back is to her and now is the time to act if she wants to make her escape. The padawan is stupid for turning on her like that and it could be his last....or...

Time to make your choice and stand by your convictions... echoes her mothers voice in her mind.

She takes a silent breath and her face narrows in anger. Harsh lines form around her cheeks and brow as she stands quickly and leaps over and the two tumble over the table and crash on the other side, the food staining their clothes. Dalethria picks up the young fool before he can react and slams his head into the wall with viciousness and smiles as he slumps to the ground, unconsciouss. She leans down and takes the keys that Kyle had and unlocks the door to retrieve her weapons. Finally after searching, for what she thinks is too long, Dalethria finds her weapon belt, her chain and various knives. She quickly puts all of it on and unclips a sabre. She takes the key card and the door slides to open to her freedom. She lets the hate boil inside her and runs out trying to find her way out of this nightmare ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:38:35 PM
Luke checks his chrometer, its been ten minutes since he talked to Kyle and told him to take some food to Dalethria, over comlink Luke to Kyle....... no answer Damn....

Luke enters the facility and proceeds to Dale's room, as he approaches her room, he see's dale round the far corner and he opens the door to dale's room to check on Kyle

He sees kyle laying on the floor, Luke: Damn, Kyle!..

Luke runs to kyles side, he is still alive but has been knocked out, Luke takes the ysalarmi off his back, and runs out the room in pursuit of dale.

luke sees dale up ahead and runs after her, they run thru the base luke gaining on her, dale enters the landing bay of the base and sees that the blast doors are closed, luke enters the bay and sees dale 1/2 across the room

Luke sees the controls for the door to dale's right and knows she will reach them before he can reach her

Luke reaches for his comlink to call leia, Luke: Damn! i must have dropped it when i checked on Kyle

Luke heads towards the blast doors

dalethria
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:46:45 PM
:: Dalethria feels the darkness within her once more as she feels the cursed ysalamiri field end. She increases her speed as she senses Luke comoing up behind her. She leads the chase, increasing her speed, concentrating on her anger and rage and focusing on her freedom as she gains ahead.

Luke is able to keep up behind but knows that he won't reach Dalethria in time as she heads closer to the blast door. Dalethria feels Luke's frustration and flicks a knife from out her sleeve and throws it at the control panel. The knife hits true as she guides it with her renewed power and the doors begin to open slowly. She braces herself and leaps through the beginnings of a small opening, doing a tuck and roll, landing back on her feet. A satisfied grin comes to her face as she smells the outside and her freedom. She searches outwards and finds...nothing.

DAMN! I need to find their ship!

She sprints forth and at that moment Luke comes racing through the now opened doors, He knows that he will never catch up to her in time. As he chases after her, he calms his mind and lets the Force flow through him to Dalethria, and trips her up by pushing her forward. She drops and Luke pours the speed on.

Dalethria yelps as she is knocked to the ground. She growls and flips to her back and leans up to see Luke ::

Dale: Damn you...DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

:: Dale jumps up quickly igniting her sabre, the grip a welcoming feeling as she surrounds her body and soul with the soothing and pleasurable sensation of the darkside enveloping her. She grinds her teeth and steps forward slashing at Luke. He easily brings out his sabre, ingites it, and blocks the attack. Purple and green colors crackle and spark off as the two square off ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:04:28 AM
**Leia's sitting on the ground takes off the ysalmari, the ysalmari scurrys off into the background.. in doing so ...all of a sudden she felt a huge disturbance in the force*

Leia: I have a bad feeling about this!

*Leia picks up her commlink**

Leia : Luke! Luke is everything alright?

**but NO answer* Quickly Leia forces runs back towards the base* She stops short to come across two figures in a fierce saber duel** She looks on cautiously and see's it is Dale and Luke***

**Leia's heart starts racing**She thinks No...this can't be happening. The vision Dale forced upon Leia at their last encounter was just like this..the outcome was her brother's death due at Dale's blade. No...this can't be happening!.**

(EDIT FOR ITALICS)

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:09:03 AM
Luke stands there with their lightsabers crossed, he manages a smile to Dale, Luke: You know it doesn't have to be like this....

Dale: Yes, it does luke, it is too late for me, you don't understand the power of the dark side, I cannot betray my Master nor my new family. My heart is to them. What light you found in me can never come forth

Luke: Leia and I can help you to over come your master

Dale seemed to soften a little but only for an instant, she twirls to her right and gives Luke a force kick to his midsection.

luke does a "kick up" and is back on his feet in time to parry a blow from dale.

You can't win dale if you strike me down I shall become more powerful then you could possibly imagine

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:17:48 AM
:: Dalethria smiles :: You have no idea of the power I weild. I will strike you down and I will be the one that becomes more powerful then you! AND THEN I FINISH YOUR SISTER!!!

:: Dalethria steps forward and and swings her sabre low, forcing Luke to parry. She spins around quickly, laying a backhanded fist to Luke's face. He snaps back and breaths deep, calming his mind and pushing away any cluttering thoughts ::

"I am sorry that it has to be this way Dalethria. You would have made an excellent Jedi if you would have given it a chance. Perhaps in the future...always in motion it is."

Dalethria doesnt even answer as she leaps forward again, renewing the duel again. Both combatants square off against each other....neither gaining or loosing ground as they fight to see who will be the victor. Light or Dark....

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:23:16 AM
**Leia quickly runs to the two unnoticed. Upon coming up on Dale..Leia grabs Dale's saber arm causing an opening infront of her...* All of a sudden..Luke's blade was just about to parry Dale's last strike, but because of the opening..he had striked Dale in the left side of her chest going right thru it.

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:31:34 AM
:: Dalethria's rage is unbridled and she sees the perfect attack but as she raises her sabre to strike, hands come upon her forearm and she turns to see Leia. She glares at her and then Leia sees her eyes grow in shock as Dalethria snaps back and looks down at the green sabre in her chest...

My vision came true....

She looks up at Luke with smirk :: I told you I would rather die then betray my Master and the sith....

:: She steps back and Luke pulls the sabre out of her and Dalethria turns to Leia, her legs weak and trembling as she feels death coming. she whispers softly to Leia and looks her straight in the eye ::

I never knew .... you had it .... in you....Leia....good...job....

:: Leia holds her enemy's hand as she sees Dalethria's eyes roll up into her head and follow as she slumps to the ground ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 20th, 2000, 12:44:28 AM
**Leia still holding Dale's hands* Turns and looks at Luke in horror** She quickly turns back to Dale..checks her vital signs*

Leia: Luke she's still alive. We must get her immediate medical attention to save her life!

Luke: RIGHT! *commlink to artoo* Get the ship immediately ready for departure.

Luke:*picks up Dale turns to Leia* Go help Kyle and meet me on board!

**Leia nods and runs to get Kyle**They quickly board and get situated**

Leia: Ok Luke get us out of here in a hurry! We must get her to the nearest planet to medical help!

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 20th, 2000, 01:24:04 AM
Luke enters the ship and places Dale on the bed, once more, and then runs to the c o c k pit, he sits down in the pilots seat and prepares for take off

Leia and Kyle run in, Kyle is still holding his head that has a nasty bump on it.

Leia: we're in luke, now where are we going

Luke checks the star charts and decides.

Luke: yes, that is the best possible place, and shouldn't take us much time to get there.

the ship lifts off and exits the planets atmosphere, luke enters the coordinates into the nav computer.

Luke: Leia i am really sorry, i just hope we can get her to a medical facility in time...

the nav computer beeps...

Luke: alright, ready for light speed in 1........2........3

the ship disappears into hyperspace..

Leia goes to the medical locker and gets a bacta pack and places it on Dale.

Leia: well this should help a little...I hope....., and then calls on the force and places dale into a healing trance.

30 min. later

beep beep

Luke: coming up on hyperspace exit.

the ship returns to normal space.

luke opens a communications channel: freighter 13472 to flight control we have a medical emergency and need clearance.

Flight Controller: freighter 13472 cleared to land at medical facility at 137 mark 23.

Luke: acknowledge

luke lands the ship at the requested heading

Luke opens the landing ramp and carries dale into the med. facility,

Luke: we need some assistance here

a medical droid approaches with a grav. cart and Luke places Dale on it. the medical droid looks Dale over,

Medical Droid: this is a very serious injury, plus the patient is in a coma we will need to get her into a bact tank right away

the droid takes dale away and luke and leia watch as the droid takes her into a room

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:16:10 PM
TTT so peeps can catch up on this thread that leads into the negociations and the med facility thread