PDA

View Full Version : ::Throws Kaylon's saber to the sith::

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:12:20 AM
::Stands in front of them, tired::

Here. She's dead. This time, I made sure of it.

::Turns and walks away::

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:14:10 AM
:: watches the Beauty walk away ::

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:20:47 AM
::Smiles::

Sorry, hun, turns out I'm taken. And I love him with all my heart.

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 10:20:28 AM
::Raises his Scythe up to his face::
BIG mistake Cal. If I was you I'd start running now and not look back, cause if you ever look back, or stop, the last anyone will ever see of you will be your cold dead body hitting the ground.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 10:29:06 AM
::Stands her ground::

I'm not a Jedi, nor am I a sith. I'm a girl who had mission, and I completed that. I made a promise to someone that I wouldn't leave again. I plan on keeping that promise. I won't run.

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 10:32:31 AM
::Tightens his grip:: Last chancce to save yourself Cal. Run or die. ::Reaches back with his other hand and grabs his lightsaber::

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 11:44:20 AM
::Glares at Xanatos and reaches for her gun::

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 11:48:43 AM
::In a single fluid motion x places his Bone Scythe in its holster on his back and ignites his saber charging Cal. She grabs her gun and fires several rounds X backflips and lands behind Cal X opens up with a roundhouse kick delivered to the back of Cal's neck. As she falls X jumps forward grabbing her head hastening her decent slamming her into the hard cold ground. X rolls as she hits and spins to face her now fallen form::

Spadix From HPC
Aug 24th, 2000, 12:31:41 PM
Cal. You killed Shay. She was a good friend of mine. Your her sister. Run Cal. I warn you to run. Shay ment alot to me, & I don't feel like avenging her death. To Quote Duo "Wars take many lives away. People never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. Streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual. " I don't realy feel like carrying on that Destructive Ritual. So I tell you, run. & Don't EVER look back.

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:10:09 PM
:: leaps in front of X before he can do anything else ::

Let her go Xanatos, or face me.....:evil:

:: moves his hand to his belt and grabs one of his lightsabres ::

Lady Vader
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:14:42 PM
??????????

well, this is a fine-how-do-you-do... not to mention a wee bit confusing...

*LV stands on the side lines, assessing the situation*

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:17:57 PM
:: ignites the sabre the purple blade glows ::

Now if ya want to hurt the pretty lady you'll have to go through me Xanatos....:evil:

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:30:51 PM
Go throw you Tsuin? I think not. I am allready in you as you remember. This has nothing to do with you Tsuin, Cal killed a member of RSO I cannot let that go unanswered. I gave her a chance to save herself, she didn't take it. Get out of my way.

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:38:54 PM
:: still stands in front of Xanatos ::

Ya wanna know something Xanatos?

I dun care, I dun give a flying f*ck whos DNA was used to make me.....See that's what makes us totally different, I stand for what I believe in and ya just stand like an idiot.

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:40:40 PM
Damn it Tsuin get out of my way. I'm trying to stand for what I believe in, revenge.

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:45:29 PM
:: pushes Xanatos ::

So big whoop! I dun care what you want just leave the pretty lady alone, take yer revenge out me.

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:50:43 PM
::Grabs Tsuin by the throat lifting him up::
Insolent boy. I couldn't care less how you feel or what you want. I don't want to kill you, as I told your creator I wouldn't. ::Throws Tsuin into a tree, a loud snap is heard as Tsuin's back snaps, X points at Tsuin::
you can't protect her all the time Clone. Sooner or later you're gonna let your guard down and in that moment...
SHE DIES.
::X walks off leaving Tsuin to ponder his warning::

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:06:12 PM
......F*ck......It's hurts.....

:: wants to cry from the pain but doesn't ::

Hoo-boy.....One thing that'll take awhile to shift back....

:: blinks a couple of times and looks at Cal ::

You okay?

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:14:29 PM
::Starts standing up, and winces in pain, touching her already damaged ribs::

Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?

::Glares at the two sith and chokes back tears::

You think I wanted to kill her? You think I liked killing her? She was your friend, but my twin! For Gawd's sake, I loved her, even if she didn't love me back! But I had to do it. I couldn't let her keep killing and killing and killing. Even the Jedi are going to be pissed at me after this. But it had to be done. So if you feel like killing me, fine. She was half my soul, so I'm half dead anyway.

::Looks after Xanatos's retreating form and says quietly::

How's Becka?

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:17:27 PM
:: winces at Cals words ::

If she was part you why did she leave you?

:: tries to sit up but can't ::

f*ck......:: winces again from the pain ::

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:19:45 PM
::Turns back around and looks toward Cal and smiles lightly::
Death isn't an end Cal, don't be fooled. You lost half your soul you say? I lost all of mine I shunned it. ::Grins twistedly:: You let your anger get the best of you didn't you? Your anger over what your sister had done. Maybe she wasn't doing the wrong thing at all Cal. And think about it, you killed her. Congratulations, you've BECOME her. Oh no Cal, you're not going to die. Though I sense the light that was once in you has allready began too. Whether you're ready to accept it or not, whether you believe it or not...
Welcome to the darkside. ::Walks off laughing::

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:19:59 PM
::Looks sad.::

She said...she told me that me and the rest of the Jedi didn't love her enough. That, because she had once been the youngest Jedi, they just wanted to protect her, not love her. So if she couldn't have love, she'd have power.

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:22:26 PM
::Stops as she mentions Rebecca::
I'd thank you not to mention her name to me, it seems we're not together anymore.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:22:42 PM
::Looks at Xanatos::

That may be true. But I am not near the dark side if I have love in my heart. And I do. I know I do. So while I no longer dwell in the light, neither do I hide in the dark. i'm stuck right smack in the middle, Xan. and it don't look like I'm getting out any time soon.

::looks at him carefully::

I'm sorry. I really, truly am.

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:25:53 PM
Do you honestly believe that Cal? My mother had a saying she used to use...
"If you sit on the fence you're gonna get a pole up your butt." Mind you she started using it after she went insane but it's still true. You can only stay in the middle so long Cal, before you get in the line of fire. Better to be on one side or the other.
::Lowers his head:: I thank you for your words however.

Tsuin Sha Sole
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:29:03 PM
Um......All and good, Xanatos, SOD off please, dun you have a cat to f*ck?

:: laughs, but his laughs burts into a coughing fit ::

*cough* Ow....*cough,cough,cough*

:: passes out from the pain in his back ::

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:31:52 PM
::Slings Tsuin's arm around her shoulder and helps him stand up. Looks at Xanatos before she leaves::

You're mother was right. But I have lived both the lives of sith and jedi. And I couldn't live them.

::Turns to exit::
Your welcome

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:32:34 PM
Once more Tsuin actions speak louder than words. You're insults mean little to the fact that you're outcold, outcold from an attack by me. ::Looks back towards Cal::
I trust you will make the decision you deem right but mark my words. You have allready taken one step into the darkness, and it's much like a downhill course, once that first step is made it's next to impossible to stop your decent.

Spadix From HPC
Aug 24th, 2000, 03:09:29 PM
::Spadix slowly sinks to the floor. Thinking. Remembering Shay. She draws her knees up to her chest & starts to cry softly, wishing that she could have said good bye...::

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 24th, 2000, 03:53:21 PM
::Puts a comforting arm around Spadix::
Loss is hard. Trust me I know, I've lost a great deal loved ones during my life. My twin sister, my mother my father, my friends, more recently my younger adopted sister. But you'll get through this, and be stronger from the experience.

Alpha
Aug 24th, 2000, 08:23:09 PM

Spadix From HPC
Aug 24th, 2000, 08:36:33 PM
::Spadix Hugs X:: thanks. I know I will. But I just wish I coulda said good bye...

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 08:36:53 PM
::Throws her gun up to Alpha::

You and the rest can kill me after the funeral.

::Turns to walk back to the Jedi base::

I'm going to go see my sister one last time.

Alpha
Aug 24th, 2000, 08:40:02 PM

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:50:01 PM
::Swallowing hard, Cal leaves th BG::

Dae Jinn
Aug 25th, 2000, 03:01:41 AM
:: Clapping is heard from behind the warriors. Dae stands there in her usual leathers. She smirks at X...::

nice to see you back..."little brother"......too bad, so sad....someone else is dead.........
:evil: better get used to it........use your anger and sadness.....it can only make you stronger.........

:: turns and disappears from the BG ::

Spadix From HPC
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:55:09 AM
::Spadix watched Cal leave:: "Your the only thing left of her. I'll do my best to protect you" Spadix murmurs.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 25th, 2000, 12:21:49 PM
::Cal stops after hearing Spadix's words. Turning around, Spadix is taken aback to see tears running down her cheeks::

I don't deserve your protection or your kindness. But, as her best friend, I believe you deserve this.

::Takes a small, white mouse out of her pocket and hands it to Spadix::

She called him Snuggles, or Snuggums, or something like that. Now you can have something else to remember her by, not just her Hellspawn look-alike.

::Smiles a bit::

Take care of him.

Spadix From HPC
Aug 25th, 2000, 01:51:19 PM
::Spadix gently takes the mouse:: I will. Just like I'll take care of you. ::Spadix gently hugs Cal:: Your not anymore Hellspun than me. & I WILL protect you the best I can. & everyone deserves Kindness, one way or anougher.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 25th, 2000, 02:10:31 PM
::Breaks down::

I'm sorry. I don't think anyone will ever know how sorry I am. I just hope, that maybe one day, you'll forgive me somehow, because God know I'll never be able to forgive myself.

obiwan2
Aug 25th, 2000, 05:33:15 PM
*Wraps his arms around Cal, trying to comfort her*

Love, Shay is far from gone. She lives inside of you and as long as you have your memories of her, she will live on forever.

Spadix From HPC
Aug 25th, 2000, 09:36:03 PM
I will. it's Ok.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 25th, 2000, 10:08:28 PM
::Breaking away from Obi, Cal wraps her arms around herself::

Please. I need to be alone.

::Smiles grimly, and wipes her eyes::

'Sides, I don't want to turn this into a soap oprea. This isn't supposed to be a "Poor little Shay, Poor little Cal" Thread. It's a death thread.

obiwan2
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:33:47 PM
*Nods his head slightly, and slowly steps away, understanding what it's like to just need to be alone sometimes*