PDA

View Full Version : ::Sits on the edge of a cliff::

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:28:33 PM
::Sits there sighing::
{{Thinking to myself}}
I stood up for what I believed in, the unification of the Sith... what happens I'm labelled a traitor and lose all my friends, as well as my one chance to become whole again.
::X looks over the side of the clif is a tear rolls down his cheek and falls to the bottom of the deep cavern. A voice in the back of X's mind tells him Jump. You ruined your whole life allready what do you have to live for? And over what? Some stupid dream? Some moronic belief? You've lost all your friends, your wife, your family, end it X. JUMP. X edges farther off the ledge and for a brief second prepares for oblivion, X looks down sadly and rolls away from the edge back onto the stable ground and stands up::
It's not the right way...
::X turns and begins walking out tears streaming down his face::

Venom
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:34:36 PM
Dont ruin yourself when what you want is close.

Join us X. We can do with a great warrior like you for the challenges we face.

You did choose poorly to go to TSC.... but you can make amends. Join us and be whole again. The RSO awaits you and your response

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:41:37 PM
::Sighs as he sees venom::
I'll consider your proposition Venom...
for the time being I'm leaving all groups until I work some things out personally.

Duo Maxwell
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:45:12 PM
When you get everything straightened out, the Jedi could use you too.

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:47:48 PM
::Shoots a blast of force energy at Duo throwing him back into a tree::
Away with you fool, if there's one thing I can guarentee it's that I do not belong in the light.

Ezekiel Rage
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:49:57 PM
HAHA!
*kicks Duo in the balls*
*flies off after a job well done*

Duo Maxwell
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:50:56 PM
*Force lifts the tree and throws it at X.*

Whatever...

*Gets in the Maxinator and leaves*

Princess Sara
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:51:10 PM
*looks at Duo then at X* Nice job...

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:52:43 PM
::Ignites Hunger and slices as the tree shoots toward him, it breaks in half and the 2 pieces fly to his sides X stands unharmed, he shakes his head::
I just need to be by myself for a while to work things out.

Gav Mortis
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:55:02 PM
Xan, have you left TSC?

I will tell you now, I will still be honored to be at your side during battle even if you leave us!

*Holds out his hand to shake Xan's*

I have a solution for you and it is optional, you shouldn't have to suffer like this!

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:56:21 PM
::Walks over and shakes gav's hand::
I do believ that unification is necesary. And I respect you greatly Gav, ::nods to Gav::
but I need to deal with this my self.

Princess Rebecca
Aug 1st, 2000, 08:59:15 PM
*walks up to X and wipes away his tears with her hand* X...I love you...I always have...I always will...nothing can change that..when you decide what you want...tell me..we can deal with it together...please don't shut me out..

Gav Mortis
Aug 1st, 2000, 09:03:24 PM
To be alone isn't always the solution Xan, what is it really that troubles you?

You have Princess Rebbecca at your side, and you have lost friends because you did what you believed was right, if they're gonna reject you for this, then they were no friends at all!

I can help you, don't suffer alone!

Darth Haze
Aug 1st, 2000, 09:05:00 PM
Please come back X you were a great warrior....

But beware if you come back and do leave us again......I will not tolerate it...

I then turn my back put on my cape and walk off into the darkness...

Ezekiel Rage
Aug 1st, 2000, 09:10:14 PM
*flies back in*

X, you haven't lost all your friends. we may have had our little argument with your choice, i was a bit wrong to just say. i did say what i meant, but i see that maybe it was a bit extreme. no matter what Sith group you join..

*Rage holds out his hand to X*

friends?

Venom
Aug 1st, 2000, 10:46:45 PM
Feel free to drop by the RSO X. We respect all good Sith warriors there.

Ayanami Rai
Aug 1st, 2000, 11:24:04 PM
*laughs* FOOLS! This...boy...Doesn't know what he wants. *laughs again* That proposition I made you, X, still stands. *the corner of her mouth draws up in an evil grin* I do keep my promises...

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 2nd, 2000, 08:50:56 AM
Aya is right I don't know what I want...
YET. And please refresh my memory Aya...
what offer was that?

Princess Rebecca
Aug 2nd, 2000, 09:40:30 AM
yes...what offer was that?

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 12:45:32 PM
"HEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Xanatos..."

::p ops his head up from the cliff edge, grinning with his now BLONDE haircut.::

"WAAAZZZUUUUPPP? How ya doin'? Well probably not that well......anywho.....Huiya Becca! Haze! Rage! Nice t'see ya! HELLLOOOOOO AYAAAA!!! MAMACITA you are STILL CUTE!"

::climbs up onto the cliff edge.::

"Man you been doin' the gloom thing to the max man...We all have been...."

::rubs chin.::

"Though there ain't been much to celebrate about....."

"I think ya did th' right thing X, a Vacation's always a good idea t' clear yer mind. Me, Personally,......well I find a good bar fight works too......"

::leans against a boulder.:;

"So whatcha been up to?"

Ayanami Rai
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:28:36 PM
THat I could either kill you now, or let you rethink things...*her eyes narrow as she looks into Xanatos' eyes, her green eyes glow an eerie color*

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:30:14 PM
::looks at Aya::
I allready have rethunk things, one thing I've determined is that I made a huge mistake in leaving Rebecca, and she has given me one more chance. ::Kisses Becca tenderly::
As far as my allegance, I still have one more personal matter to deal with before i can make that decision, a matter which you are familiar with.

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:37:32 PM
Ithen see Aya and Xantos...I then use force bomb to make the edge of the cliff explode....I then walk over and stare ass Xantos and Aya fall.........."Bitches go down thee hole" hhaha....I then use Armor mode and soar on out of here...

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:44:45 PM
::Xanatos ignites his saber as he falls Aya falling above him, he digs his saber and shoves it into the cliff wal,l his decent slowly stops. X sees Aya falling above him and she passes him, suddenly Aya's decent stops as she looks up to see Xanatos holding onto his saber with one hand and Aya's leg with the other, struggling from trying to hold both himself and Aya up, the deep cavern bellow them being close to 200 foot drop straight down::
*GAHK* Just hang on Aya....

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:53:10 PM
I see them getting up I go Mach 3 and go down.I get Aya....I put her on my shoulder and get to the top I then throw her on the ground harshly...I then go mach three again and charge at Xantos.......I knock him off.....his sabre goes down befor him......I then use rapid force bomb and throw them at Xantos...he is getting bruised.I then slap him across the face....making him go down....

Sith Kat
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:55:17 PM
:: a long whip uncoils down to X as he hears a familiar voice at the top of the cliff ::

"Grab hold and I'll pull you up."

:: spies Haze coming in for an attack and strikes him down with a bolt of force lightning ::

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:58:09 PM
I'm in the air flying....I bow to Kat...sorry i can't let you do that I have to settle some things with Xantos..I then grab the whip and throw it away from Kat..

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 2nd, 2000, 06:59:58 PM
::Grabs hold of the whip and stares blankly up at Kat::

I must say this is a surprise to say the least Kat.
::Watches as Haze forces the whip away X begins to fall once more, X can feel his death immenant. X has one chance. He concentrates all of his energy all of the Force around him into a single move, the ground 100 feet bellow him now begins to move upwards. X has used the force to manipulate the planetary plates, controlling the movements of the land itself. X steadies himself as he hits the ground landing on his feet, he sees Haze and focuses his new found ability driving himself back up the cliff wall towards Haze igniting his saber on the way up. As the ground reaches the top of the cliff X leaps off and in the air spin kicks Haze knocking him put of the air. X stands defensivly::

Summoner63
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:07:17 PM
**seemingly out of nowhere Sums appears from the shadows... he quickly makes his way to the cliff...**

**looks up after Haze... and turns to Aya...**

what you didn't like just hanging around???

oh and for some reason... i think i was right....

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:08:20 PM
I then bounce opf a tree and do a spin kick on Xantoses jaw.I then uppercut him.I take him and elbow him cross slanted in the stomach.I then put ym hand together.I then rapidly and furiously go back and fourth pummaling his jaw.I then ignite Havok.I run at Xantos..He easily blocks my attacks.I then go for a fake hit and when he blocks I eblow him> i then stand in a def. stance waiting for his attack...

Sith Kat
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:09:24 PM
:: strikes Haze with anthor bolt of force lightning that sends him crashing to the ground and pulls X up the the ledge. Turn to face off with Haze ::

"You would endanger Ayanami to get to Etanial?!!! Have you gone mad?!! Now you face me!!!"

:: stands in between Haze and Etanial ::

"Well Come On!!!"

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:11:30 PM
::X concentrates once more as the ground bellow Haze moves away and he falls hard into the newly created hole::
I thank you Haze if it weren't for you I never would have created my new power, Force seismic.
But I will not fight a fellow Sith, if you attack me I'll defend myself, but I won't attack you myself.

Sith Kat
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:11:40 PM
OOC: Frelling Refresh Button!!! Refresh Dammit!!!

Summoner63
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:11:58 PM
**steps forward and bows to Sith Kat**

M'lady if i could be so bold... may i have the honour of destroying this fool???

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:18:05 PM
No Summoron..it's part of my character....thats why I'm doing this....

I then run at Xnatos.I then kick him again and again in the stomach..I then try to slice at his face....I miss ..I then kick him hard he gasps..and while I have the time I slice at his face....hhahahah..I then spin kick him..I then throw him at a tree........your not worth it.....

Sumonor......I don't know what is wrong with you but oh well......

And Sith kat.........I don't want to fight to fair lady.....I will not fight you......you can burn me torture me.....you can kill me.......but I wil not hurt a friend...or fellow Sith......I then go back to normal....I then look at Xantos....I hold out my hand....

My fury on you is unleashed....but until you prove to me that "I" can trust you......we can never truly be friends or allies.....

Glace Diable
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:20:23 PM
:: walks in from the shadows and transform to his monsterous form. Glace walks to Haze and clicnhs his had aeround hazes neck and lefts him off the ground.::

" We do not fight fellow sith now leave the man alone he is sorry for what he has done."

OOC:aero dont be a fool

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:22:22 PM
::Stands up on his own and stares into haze's eyes blankly::
You're lucky I won't attack a fellow Sith Haze. Next time you might not have that luck on your side.
::X turns sharply away from Haze and walks away silently, his eyes dark and empty::

Summoner63
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:24:20 PM
OOC:why do you think i deleted it before i saw your post Haze... and that was a pathetic attempt at an insult... or a pathetic attempt at spelling my name...

IC:
nothing is wrong with me... you attacked first... if it had been only X that you had tried to harm... i would have stood back and let the chips fall as they may... but you didn't you put another Sith in danger... and that is NOT exceptable to me...

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:24:36 PM
I then go into Moster mode............I push Glaces hand off of me....I then push him away..I then knee on the ground..I then howl into the night sky...I then pound the ground........

I have failed you friends and allies.I hurt a own Sith for my actions......what have I done have i truly becomne a moster.........I don't know what to do.....I then look at them.......I am very sorry for the troubles...I must do something.....

I must have some time to thing I then go on a rampage and start pummaling trees...

Glace Diable
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:45:12 PM
OOC:im not doing this ic because glace wouldnt really care. Aero just learn and if you want to fight a fellow sith just spar them. Also try not to play like a god and seperate your actions from your words. Dont worry youll get the hang of it.

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:47:57 PM
Glace wanna know a secret....you can't let anybody else know...

Ayanami Rai
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:48:59 PM
*she turns and shoots Haze and icy glare* Do you just realize that you have attacked a One of your leaders. *puts her hand out to Stop Kat from going after him* Do you realize that you have anered my friends, and your own fellow sith. That was not a good idea Haze. Now what will I do with you....

Sith Kat
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:53:34 PM
:: bows to Aya and steps back, not taking her eyes off Haze ::

Darth Haze
Aug 2nd, 2000, 07:53:53 PM
A suprised reaction comes on my face....Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn oh gosh..I then see Glace..Kill me please kill me......I don't want to suffer Aya punishment........Please I mean this is Aya..."Gulp">

Ezekiel Rage
Aug 2nd, 2000, 08:13:11 PM
*watches on looking at how much Haze has showed his foolishness*

look man, if you want to act like that and attack Sith, join the Jedi. at least there you'll be accepted for attacking Sith

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 2nd, 2000, 09:48:32 PM
"....."

::Clibms back up the cliff using his two Light Scythe's, behind Haze.:;

"ALright you BIYAtch!"

::He jumps down, stabbing one Scythe through Hazes' Armor into his kneecap from behind, then using the other scythe, he slams it through his other armor into the kneecap, then hoists up, knocking him to the ground.:;

"YOU WANNA TRY AND PISS ON MAH FRIENDS BY ATTACKING THEM FROM BEHIND??"

:::Lifts a hand, and immediately Haze's Testicles start to constrict, until he's in such agony his screams come out only as a whistle.::

"YOU lI'L PISSANT!!!"

::increases the pain, a mad look in his eyes until Haze just passes out, his testicular fortitude...well...GONE....then spits on haze, making sure to step on him as he walks psat him.::

"...Hullo Kat..."

Darth Phantom
Aug 3rd, 2000, 12:45:30 AM
this is enough :: pulls matt off of haze :: now listen this is BS sith do not attack other sith unless a sith betrays the empire or attacks it, now X said he was wrong now that is enough :: looks at haze with brite red eyes :: I thought I tought you better, I guess I was mistaken do not attack him again