PDA

View Full Version : Lord Fire Blade vs Itala Marzullo

Itala Marzullo
Jun 3rd, 2000, 11:57:02 PM
It's time, are you ready?

**takes off his robes and looks around the oper house, wishing he fought somewhere else**

**takes off his globes, some electricity travels his arms, and his robotic hand, lost in a battle long ago**

Now we'll see who the top 4 are when I am done with you, now it gets serious.

(do not use your signature)

Lord Fire Blade
Jun 4th, 2000, 01:00:46 AM
I dont really have a signature cause I cant be bothered.

Now, Are you prepared to meet your match? I decend from the stalls, red robes and Helmet a errie blood red in the light.

OOC : You may have the honour of first attack if you so wish. It will be a 10 move fight as I'm not on often. Agreed?

Itala Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2000, 01:56:23 AM
***Itala takes out two double edged lightsaber and ignites all four blades, Itala starts swinging them making loud hums, as Blade watched Itala start swinging faster and faster until all the windows shatter and force sends the glass right towards Blade, Itala then lets the saber fly towards Blade, he ducks them and Itala runs towards him, does a baseball slide that connects right in his face, busting it wide open , and flips behind catching the sabers and watching as the pieces of glass pierce Blade, in a rather hideous manner, the slicing of his flesh is heard throughout the room***

Lord Fire Blade
Jun 5th, 2000, 08:26:17 AM
As I get up, the glass tinkers off MY ROYAL GUARD ARMOUR and the sith realises it had no effect on me, nor his kick.

OOC : Dont pretend my armour doesnt exist. I AM a ex-Royal guard, you expect me to be naked?

IC : Seeing the strange sabre, I quickly retink what to do. Knowing I dont normally fight with sabres, I back up to the left, thinking of the layout of this building. The Sith follows, that odd sabre occasionally swinging at me. I move backwards, giving up ground.

I back into a red door, on the edge of the stage. The Sith attacks, I duck and a quick reverse swing of my Pike cuts the door and the pipes behind.

Water pipes. High pressure ones. The Sith splutters a curse as the sabre shorts out and is bowled backwards by the torrent as I cut again, breaking the 300psi system wide open. I allow the fountains to pusk me at high velocity back at the Sith, where a wild swing of the Force Pike coneects to the groin

OOC: Sorry if I seemed pissed, but the last two fighters also kept on conveniently forgetting I wear full Imperial armour.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2000, 09:49:40 PM
OOC: is it realy fair to wear armor? I thought you just started roleplaying like 5 days ago or something, oh well.

IC: Groans loudly in pain and quickly turns to the guard, then puts both his ignited saber on a table, pointing towards LFB, then fore speeds towards LFS and flips him in the air, while being on the air turns him towards the spiked concrete side of the room and slams him hard totaly rearranging the frontal part of the armor, LFB's body stay stuck on the wall for 2 seconds and Itala quickly force send both sabers right trhough LFB's shoulders, going through them, that part of the armor quickly melts, the liquid starts flowing in LFB's blood flow system and burning it, making his arms useless, LFB"S body falls and Itala receives it with some bent chair metal, causing an "unconfortable" sensation....Itala ctaches his sabers and flips away, stands ready, using the force to not miss anything this time, checking the building's structure...

Lord Fire Blade
Jun 9th, 2000, 10:15:15 PM
Useless only wihile I dont have the Force.

Snarling in hate, the very floor erupts as I smash it with the Force, sending splinter flying in all directions. Allowing my anger to grow into a blaze, the Force is grabbed and forced into healing my shoulders, while Itala deals with the splinter storm. I hit Itala with the Force back into the surging water from the hydrant and with the Force hold his head in it's flow

OOC : Armour is allowed I believe. What isnt allowed is personal shields or like

Itala Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2000, 12:15:19 AM
***uses his saber to seal the hydrant and flips away, shaking his head while groaning in pain******without hesitation Itala moves his ignited saber and sends it flying to the huge set of lghts in the ceiling (there's a name for it, i forget, like spider or something)and cuts it off, as it falls Itala flips and lands behind LFB, slashing down the back of his armor melting it and creating a big long opening exposing his back and does a sweep that makes him fall on the splinters, his back is pierced all over and itala slashes at the helmet quickly creating another opening, Itala kicks LFB's face and smashes it hard, rearranging his facial features, then Itala quickly dodges and the huge shattered lights crash on LFB's face, Itala then stands ready, cautious***

Lord Fire Blade
Jun 13th, 2000, 05:52:20 AM
Interesting trick to shut off a water main via a sabre - since sabres are allergic to water

Anyway....

I groan, feeling the splinters in the back and the lights on my head. But I use it to drive my rage as I bring the Pike to bear whilst still down. I see Itala laugh as he moves to cut it, but he instead howls as I trigger the Pike's reason it has the name Force Pike - A energy beam catches the Sith on the thigh, making it go numb. I fire again, this time with the power turned up much higher, straight into the Sith's throat. The coursing energy contricts my enemy's thorat, making it impossible to breathe. Now in a real rage, I blast once again, the Sith's hand, forcing the now screaming fingers to drop his weapon. I now find I have time to get out from under the lights and seeing the Sith is still struggling with the effects of the energy wave to the throat, I pcik up one of the more unbrlken lights and with the Force helping, smash the glass right into his face. As he reeels from that, the Force Pike is pointed directly at his chest and I stab the Sith viciously

(Info on the Force Pike can be found at the officail SW website. To summary - the Pike is a 2m long weapon, useless against blaster fire and can not block a sabre. It however fires a short range energy, that can chew through trooper armour, can be set to stun of kill. It is quoted ony a Jedi or similar can hope to match a Royal guard in close combat. Just so you dont think this is a God move - the Pike is a valid SW weapon and it does do what I described. well, I preume any weapon in the official SW website is allowed?)

Itala Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2000, 08:56:17 AM
***right before the last blast Itala manages to hold the ignited blade in the way sending it back to LFB and blasting him, Itala falls to his knees looking down in pain and after breathing heavily he gets up again, Itala strikes with his saber left and LFB dodges right, But itala foreseeing this force pulls the cactus plants placed near the windows and the all pierce LFB"s side, he screams in pain as the blood comes out almost squirting***

***Itala uses the momentum to take out his stunner and fires at LFB' he is immobilized and Itala starts slashing at LFB's sides, he stabs his shoulders again, he slashes down the front area of his body, just enough to not kill him but to prcaticaly turn his skin into liquid from all the burning, his burning flesh sticking to what's left of his armor Itala then drops the saber and drop kicks LFB hard against a wall, his body crashes and he's in a sitting position, still stunned, Itala runs to him and puts his foot and locks it against LFB"S neck, itala then reaches for his legs and starts pulling them apart, snapping sounds are heard as he stretches LFB and his neck is now loose...Itala then turns around and starts pushing LFB's face against the wall with swift hard kicks to it. Itala keeps crushing his face, Itala then Grabs both his legs and swings him fast until he slams his hard against the wall, completely trashing his body****

(well i did not realy make contact with the water coming out, I sealed the metal part, and molten metal expands enough to cover a hole)

Lord Fire Blade
Jun 15th, 2000, 08:32:35 AM
Before i get slammed into the wall, I concentrate enough to use the Force to rip out a chair and chair bolt flies from the floor and impales Itala in the eye. He screeches in pain and drops me.

I Get up slowly, feeling the throbbing pain and allowing the Force to tend to the wounds. I recall the Pike to my hand and then reach around my back as I see the Sith charging me with his sabre. I swing around, the Sith thinks my back is turned.... only his blade is met by my sabre, Red as blood. I finish turning, now with sabre in one hand and Force pike in the other. The Sith seems a bit surprised! I pause to regain some energy and breath and then slowly swing the sabre, the wounds making the strike not very powerful. Tje sith responds, blocking the blade - and falling for the wounded duck trick, he he has his jaw broken as the Force Pike is whipped across his face, the sharp metal pieces breaking the skin. As he blinks in surprise and admonishes himself for faling for that trick, I strike again, the sabre and the Pike aimed for his ribs. The Sith cant block both, thnece the sabre is blocked, but the Pike hits him a savage blow in the floating ribs. I strike again, sabre aims at the groin, Pike to the temple. Again, the Sith cant defend both and hence his vision blurs with the power of the strike.

Backing off slightly, I swing the sabre this time at Itala's head he's expecting the Pike as a secondry strike and indeed it is. What I dont do try to hit - I instead use the Pike's electrical discharge and cut a searing pattern into his leg. Before he has time to recover, I drop the Pike and use the sabre twn handed, allowing the added power of the next blow to force the Sith to retreat again. I then slide my sabre blade straight down, trying to cut Itala's fingers off. It barely misses and I swing again to the throat. I force the Sith into retreat as I pound at him with the sabre. He is backed into a corner I call the Pike to me and I strike again to stop the Sith from diverting it's path. He blocks the sabre and I unexpectantly leap up, the Pike passing below my legs and straight into his groin, sharp end first. I can see the pain on his face as I land, then grabbing the pommel, I twist a little. He screams and then I fire the electrical discharge. I can see his bones light up.
Pulling the Pike free, I somersault backwards, sabre in one hand and PIke in the other.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 15th, 2000, 04:11:37 PM
***shakes his head and closes his eyes for a while...concentrating in LFB and not the pain..Itala slowly gets up and force pulls his saber to him...he then force speed strikes at LFB and he uses his sabr to block...he once again tried to hit Itala with the pike but Itala with the force turns it 180 degrees pointing right at his helmetless face (the armor is done so...) piercing his cheek and coming out throut the other cheek...then Itala uses his free hand to grab the pike...the sight is disgusting and horrible as itala then retrieves the pike half the way out...then he lets the discharge right inside LFB' mouth sending all the power right through his insides....LFB's body shakes hideously and then Itala turns the pike inside his mouth, he slashes the inside moh skin 360 degress ...LFB's head leans down spitting out chuckns of flesh and then Itala retrieves the pike all the way out....Itala uppercuts LFB's and he falls on his back...onto the splinters once again...as LFB is a horrible bloody mess Itala looks at the pike for a second...and then uses his saber to cut off the discharger piece..itala then places it in his saber's middle part and grisn maniacaly, turns to the still shocked and messed up LFB not recognizing his now empty mouth/loose, losing blood like hell...and force jumps up high...Itala fall kicks his forehad and slashes off his last bits of armor...and turns his saber to hit LFB's forhead with the discharger....a blast of light blinds Itala for a second and he flips back***

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 15th, 2000, 07:14:32 PM
Darth Havok, I wish to speak to you about this fight.

Darth Havok
Jun 15th, 2000, 07:52:02 PM
I'm here DT.

Did you want to talk about it here, ICQ, email?

Itala Marzullo
Jun 15th, 2000, 07:58:56 PM
Is it 10 attacks or 5?

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 15th, 2000, 09:06:30 PM
ICQ Havok.

Darth Havok
Jun 15th, 2000, 09:13:52 PM
Well I'm not presently at my own personal computer, but will be later this evening. Lets say in about three or four hours I could log into my ICQ, we could talk then.

If you'd like to do it now my Email is <a href=mailto:havok1_us@yahoo.com>havok</a>
I could log into aim's as well, if you feel the need..

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 15th, 2000, 09:17:55 PM
AIM then. Screen name "Darth Turbogeek"

(PS continue to 10 moves)

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 16th, 2000, 12:09:48 AM
:: A lone Jedi drops from the ceiling and breaks the fight for a moment::

You will have 6 moves left after this.

Havok and I have conferred and we have noted that this fight is heading in the direction of a God mode one upmanship. Yes, I know most fights are implausible, but they are not thoriwing bolts into eyes, groin stabs or flayings.

Any questions, I shall clarify. But again, be careful of the direction you are going in

:: DT leaps out of the battle arena::

Lord Fire Blade
Jun 20th, 2000, 08:38:25 AM
Say what?

I pull back, bloodied and torn. I call a truce move to allow us both recover and start again

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 1st, 2000, 04:43:46 AM
TTT

? What say you Havok? LFB or Itala?

Darth Havok
Sep 1st, 2000, 07:48:04 PM
OOC- I would go with Lord Fire Blade on this fight so far, as some of Itala's moves weren't very realistic, and were venturing into god mode territory..