PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Planet (RPG)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 02:53:10 PM
(OOC: This RPG is only for people who have been invited to join, So Please do not Post here.)

Code Name: Black Blood

**Light Years from any known populated planet, a stray planet, , with out any solar system to call home, floats in the vastness of space. Two Ships Approach the lonely wanderer. The Shell and the Black Lighting**

Com: Dyzm to Banestone, I have the Unknown Planet in sight, proceed to a landing sight near the base of the Giant Volcano in the Northern Hemisphere. That's where I feel the disturbance.

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 03:02:56 PM
*Banestone moodily stares out at the darkness of surrounding space at the desolate planet*

Banestone: Sensors are showing nothing on that planet... at all. Not a fly, not a Vornskyr, not a plant or anything. The only reason it's got breathable air is because no one's ever been here. What in sleet could be down there that's making the disruption in the Force you feel?

Dyzm: That's why we're here. If I knew, we wouldn't have to look. Now would we.

Banestone: *snorts* Yeah. Banestone out, I'll see you on the surface.

Dyzm: Copy that.

*The two ships glide through space, stratosphere, and then atmosphere as they approach the empty planet's surface. Repulsorjets fire and hum as the crafts slow to a halt, and landing gear lowers from the Black Lightning as red-hued prongs unform from the base of The Shell . The ships touch ground, and ramps lower as the two dark warriors meet again on the dry rocky ground*

Banestone: Where to now?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 03:15:02 PM
**Dyzm Looks at the base of the Volcano**

Dyzm: I feel it now, its here, just...lower.

**Dyzm drops to his knees and places a hand to the ground, he can feel slight vibrations underneath**

Banestone: Well, that settles it, what ever we are looking for must be underneath.

**Banstone's cybernetically enhanced eyes catches a glimpse of something looking out of a crack in the rock, the thing quickly disappears again, with the sound of claws scurrying across stone**

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 03:25:54 PM
Banestone: What in...?

Dyzm: What is it?

Banestone: I saw something moving down below a crack... time to shed some light on the subject.

*Banestone pops his lightsaber hilt out of his robotic left arm and into his large-fingered hand. Thumbing a button, the deep red blade snaps into existence with a hiss, and he stalks carefully to where he saw the slight crack in the ground. Probing with his Force senses, he cannot sense any living beings below him anywheres near... either the strange creature was a figment of his imagination or was devilishly fast. Either way... he slashes at the crack, cutting it wide open in a spray of rock and grave, and then carefully yet quickly widens it into a circle, dropping ground and stones into a now-revealed cave floor about 8 feet below the two Sith*

Dyzm: Good eye! That's where we're going.

Banestone: It was likely just some rocks shifting or falling that made me look... and this is just a *drops heavily onto the cave floor, lightsaber still lit* ... cave...

*Dyzm drops down with small effort and a much better landing, and looks up to see a mass of tunnel openings in front of himself and Banestone*

Dyzm: ...Just a cave. Of course. Now let's go find our mysterious friend you saw and this disturbance in the Force... something tells me they'll be the same thing, or at least closely tied in together.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 03:42:34 PM
**Dyzm Brings forth his own Lightsaber, and with a flick of his thumb, brings the Lightsaber to life with a hum. With the Force to guide them, the 2 sith make tracks downward**

Dzym: Hmmm, Warmer down here then I expected,
**Dyzm turns the corner and steps right into something on the ground**AHHH, Crap, its Crap!

Banestone: I think we found the proof that there is something living down here.
**Dyzm Glares at his fellow sith as Banestone trys not to laugh

Dyzm:This Ain't Funny, this stuff REALLY stinks!

**A Screeching sound echoes up from one of the passage ways on the right, and a answering screech comes from another passageway to the left. Instantly Both Sith had there Blades up in a Guard Position**

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 04:07:27 PM
Banestone: I have the sneaking suspicion those noises were not friendly. In any case, they don't seem to know Basic, so we'll have to speak the universal language of strong-armed violence to get what we want.

Dyzm: Riiight... *Glances apprehensively at each tunnel in succession*

Banestone: I'm waiting...

*The two Sith, nearly back-to-back with each other, wait for anything to emerge from the darkness... nothing happens*

Dyzm: That's it, those nerfs can screw themselves. Let's keep going... carefully.

*Taking the right fork in the tunnels, which leads downwards, suddenly Banestone notes with surprise that there is a strange, mucous-like growth beginning to cover the ground and part of the walls ahead*

Banestone: What the sleet is that? Spongy... organic... I've never seen anything like it. *Tests his lightsaber blade against it, the odd slimy growth dissipates easily against the energy blade* Hmm.

Dyzm: Something... is wrong...!

*Without warning, a spiny blade rips through the ground beneath Banestone and impales itself through his durasteel leg before retracting underground. The cyborg leaps to avoid a succession of 6 more spines that shoot through the ground towards him, flipping and slicing the last one if half... which nearly rips the lightsaber out of his hands at the resistance the spine gives, but does cut it. An angry gurgle/scream blasts out of the ground, and then all hell breaks loose.

Dyzm watches Banestone being ambushed, then turns behind as he senses another evil presence behind them. 5 pairs of glowing eyes gleam in the darkness, and then the bodies behind them leap towards the Sith; squat, lethal, vaguely dog-like, and covered in the same slick brown carapace the underground spines had. With unearthly growls they bite at Dyzm, who backs up startled but drives his blade into the open mouth of the nearest, cutting into its brain and felling it instantly. The others attack en mass and bowl Dyzm into the putrid creeping ground growth, and Banestone tries to baseball swing his lightsaber into one monster's back, which gives a nasty recoil with the carapace's lightsaber resistance but does cut and break the creature's back and spinal column.

Out of the other end of the tunnel, countless larger shapes slither/hop towards the Sith... tall as a man, the snake-like creatures sported the same slick brown covering and had jaws the size of a person's head, spiny backs, and arms that basically are just huge bone-white blades from the elbow joint down. Banestone blasts a bolt of Force Destruction at the apparitions, which cows them only momentarily and doesn't seem to harm them much at all. Seeing that Dyzm's lighter lightsaber-inflicted gashes on the living dog-sized creatures are beginning already to heal and close, Banestone shouts at his fellow Sith that they need a better position to defend from, but his voice is lost in the cacaphony of unearthly howls and screeches*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 04:28:30 PM
**As the Creatures converge on the sith, the battles pick up to a frenzied pace, the two sith start backing up toward the cave entrance just around the next couple bends.
Dyzm Dodges a slash and drives his blade with all his strength into the creatures thinner stomach armor. After breaking through the outer carapace, the blade easily disintegrates the softer insides, and the creature falls to the ground dead**

Dyzm: There are To many of THEM, we have to get back to our ships!

**Dyzm turns to look and sees Banestone. Using all his strength Banestone Slices off a head of one of the giant attacking creatures, and the thing falls dead on top of Banestone. Dyzm Jumps Back from another lunging creature, and sees the wall next to Banestone explode to revel another tunnel full of the Creatures, the rocks from the explosion cover up the dead monster and the fallen sith.
Dyzm yells in pain as something hits him square in the back. He falls over and smashes his head against the rock, as he slips into unconscious, Dyzm uses the last of his strength to hit a button on his Lightsaber. Outside of the cavern, his ship picks up the transmission and sends one of its own. A Distress Beacon with the Planets Coordinates.
The creatures Leave Banestone for dead, and pull the unconscious Dyzm into the depths**

Darth Pyrone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 04:52:47 PM
...Back at headquarters... An S.O.S. was recieved. *Pyrone hears the message and rushes down the hall towards his ship. Floating into the enterance everything starts up and Pyrone shoots off towards the unknown planet.*

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 05:24:19 PM
*The creatures drag away Dyzm's limp form with unusual care, as Banestone follows their actions through the Force from under the carcass of the fallen beast. When all the destructive creatures seem to be out of the immediate vicinity, Banestone carefully eases himself from under the dead weight, and heads at a dead run out of the tunnelways. Upon reaching the hole he cut out of the cave's ceiling, he Force Jumps straight out of the cave and heads for his ship at a Force-enhanced speed... he senses a sudden feeling of dark outrage as the creatures' spies spot him finally, and The Shell preps it's engines as it responds to his feelings of haste, and unforms a ramp for him. The cyborg dashes in, and blasts away from the surface of the suddenly undeserted planet, towards open space. He starts broadcasting an emergency signal on all major Sith frequencies*

Darth Pyrone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 05:33:03 PM
*Pyrone Flies around the planet scanning it for the ship. Seeing several signes of life he prepares to set down. He see many signes of unknown life forms and negotiates what they could be with his computer.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 05:40:18 PM
**Dyzm Awakes to pain all over his body, his back aches, his sides ache, everything aches. He trys to sit up, but his body dosent respond. Dyzm then trys to open his eyes, but that simple task dosent even work. With a Sudden Start, Dyzm suddenly reliezes that he has no power over his body he is a prisoner in his own mind. His thoughts race and ways to free himself from the prison. Dyzm feels something stir inside his mind, he is suddenly sitting up, his eyes open. AS his body moves against his will, three thoughts race in the alein part of his mind. Protect the Swarm, Kill Inturders, Guard the Hive**

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 05:51:15 PM
*Banestone's ship sensors show Pyrone's vessel behind them, near the planet... he wonders how he got here so fast, as he only just now activated a distress call on the comm (not knowing about Dyzm's saber, of course). He reverses course and comms Darth Pyrone*

Darth Pyrone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:15:11 PM
There is a ship. *Pyrone opens a frequency to communicate* Hello there... you there?

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:24:32 PM
Banestone: Darth Pyrone, I'm glad you came so quickly... we've got trouble. Is anyone else around the area from the Order? We'll need all the help we can get...

Darth Pyrone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:26:42 PM
ooc: any amount of time can pass petween posts. Can't it?

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:32:56 PM
OOC:
Um... yes.... why? Posts should be in chronological order at least, though... and it's your turn! Or anyone else's who drops by....
/OOC

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:46:20 PM
**As Dyzm, unwillingly, walks around the Hive. He thinks to himself:: Funny, I know the names of all these creatures now:: On a whim, Dyzm touches the force, and extends it upward to where he saw Banestone fall. To his Shock, He Dosent Feel his presence. :: Either he is dead or has gotten away. But I must Find Out Using the Force, he latches on to the alein mind inside his own, and using the dark side of the force, commands it to take him up to the battle site. With pain from 2 powerful minds fighting over one body, Dyzm Slowly Wins and forces the other mind that was commanding his body out for long enough to reach the battle site. Dyzm finds nothing but the bodys of the creatures. So with his mind tireing from fighting the Overmind for control of his body, he stops. And Control Goes back to the overmind.

DarthDarkCloak
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:54:30 PM
* <a href=http://introspect.wa.net/wchs/shots/p73.jpg> El Mano del Diablo </a> exits hyperspace, and cloak is heard on the com-link *
Hey Dyzm, this is cloak can you read me? I just left the hyperspacejump and i'm closing in on the planet. Give me your coordinates, and i'll be with you shortly

Darth Pyrone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 06:57:11 PM
As pyrone waits for a response a barrage of creatures shoot up from the plantet* It looks like some sort of organized attack. *As they come closer Pyrone decides to shoot down at the field of enemies. The fire hits several of the creatures, they suprisingly destructed with a massive explosion taking down several other cretures. With this he finds it with mich ease to take down hundreds of them. But there are way too many and they slowly make it up to Pyrone's ship.* What are these doing? *Pyrone starts to spin the deflector wheel on the back of his ship. Many of the creatures hit and repell of the mass of spinning arms. BUt too much damage is sustained to the ship and the gravatational stability is desturbed causing the ship to spim violently towards the planet taking much more damage from the creatures. Sliding into the atmosphere Pyrone seals up the control room and prepares for the crash, he hits the ground and the is engulfed with sediment from surrounding ground. Pyrone knocked unconsionce falls in the emergency pod while still in the ship and does not cannot wake for the time being.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 22nd, 2000, 07:02:56 PM
OOC: I cant be on untill later tonight, DDC, I am undercontrol from the Creatures, and Banestone is in Charge of the Rescue Mission
Things are gonna happen, banestone knows about, just follow his lead.

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 07:21:35 PM
*Banestone, still too far off to help, sees Pyrone's ship go down in a swarm of small vaguely insectlike bat-things... multiple explosions can be seen by the naked eye. As Cloak's ship comes in from hyperspace, Banestone quickly hails him*

Banestone: Cloak, if you see something moving and it's organic, shoot it first and ask questions later. Lord Dyzm has been taken captive, or worse, and Darth Pyrone's ship just went down... stay behind The Shell on our approach to the planet!

DarthDarkCloak: Alright, I'm keeping my eyes open... what the hell are these things?!

Banestone: No idea, and lightsabers don't work terribly well on them. Aim for underbellies, necks, and open mouths when it gets to close combat, that's all I know.

* The Shell speeds towards Pyrone's location at full throttle, EL Mano del Diablo close behind... Banestone plows right through the swarm of exploding creatures, and the force of detonation rocks The Shell around violently but does no lasting damage, and leaves the way clear*

Gav Mortis
Aug 22nd, 2000, 07:36:08 PM
*Suddenly, some distance away from the chaotic events that had recently passed regarding Darth Pyrone, a Sith Infiltrator decloaks short of the planets surface, the engine hum becomes a weak whining as the craft lands. As the engines come to a stop and the Infiltrator is stationary, the hatch opens at it's rear and a ramp lowers into place slowly revealing the dark interior of the Infiltrator. All is silent until suddenly an increadible roaring is heard originating from inside the ship. Instantaneously, a Sith speeder erupts from the ship, soaring through the air as it leaves the ramp then lands on the surface with a thunderous thud, the rider, clad in black, makes his way towards Pyrones location on his speeder at increadible speeds, keeping his senses aware of any beings nearby...*

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:05:41 PM
*Banestone's ship finally reaches the barren planet again, and it seems that either there are no more winged insectoid spacebats left or that they decided to give up for now due to their kamikaze ineffectiveness against The Shell's strange hull material. As the landing prongs unform out of the hull, Banestone notices suddenly that he and Cloak were not the first ones to get to Pyron's downed ship after all... a Sith speeder with Gav Mortis' markings on it is hovering just away from the smoldering wreckage*

Banestone: Cloak, keep your ship in the air for now... you can watch out for more of those creatures better that way. They're getting the drop on us far too many times, be prepared for anything!

DarkCloak: Affirmative... skies are clear so far, and the sensors aren't reading anything at all other than you and the other two. The ground seems to be shielding anything below from detection, though...

*Banestone lands and gets out of his ship just as Gav appears in a lightsaber-cut hole in the side of Pyrone's ship, bearing Pyrone himself over his shoulders (fireman-style)*

Gav: Took you long enough, Banestone. What the bloody sithspawn is happening on here, and where's Dyzm? I know he came here with you, and it was his emergency lightsaber signal that brought me here...

Banestone: I'll explain on the way. We need to get over to that volcano over there in the distance, there's a break in the ground that leads to a series of tunnels... some unidentifyable species attack Dyzm and I in there, and seem to have captured him but ignored me. Put Pyrone in The Shell, I'll fly him to your ship... if it has better med facilities than Cloaks'?

Gav Mortis
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:20:45 PM
*Gav carries Pyrone into Banestones ship after acknowledging his words. Soon he returns after resting Pyrone comfortabley within The Shell, walking up to Banestone and DDC, he removes his shades and places them inside his trench coat.*

The medical facilities on my ship would be fine for Dyzm I think, however Cloaks is nearer...

What is our next course of action Banestone?

Live Wire
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:26:38 PM
*having sensed the others leaving the headquarters LW followed them in case her assistance was needed. The Lightenings Strike drops out of hyperspace and speeds towards the planet. She can sense the aprehension in her friends and her pulse quickens as she nears them*

I hope I am not too late to help....

*The Strike lands a few hundred meters from The Shell and LW ignites her saber and lowers the ramp. Glancing cautiously outside to make sure there are no predators she makes her way towards The Shell*

*through the force she contacts the others.
"I came to crash the party. Hope you boys dont mind."*

Fox609
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:58:21 PM
*Also lands on the planet a few seconds after LW* What's going on? Are they ok?

Live Wire
Aug 22nd, 2000, 09:08:20 PM
*Looks over at fox as he catches up to her.*

I dont know what's going on. I just got here myself. But I can sense their nervousness. I hope no one's hurt.

*sends a telepathic message to Gav. "Whats going on?? Are you okay?"*

Xarkz Chaos
Aug 22nd, 2000, 10:49:01 PM
* At TSO...*

*Chaos is getting ready to go into his special sparring room when he notices that there is a message for all TSO members. Chaos goes over, and hears Banestone's garbled message. Before it is over, Chaos is already at the docking bay loading a TIE defender ((I think it is a TIE defender, its not my personal ship)) and entering the co-ordinates into the nav-com.*

Hang on, Banestone...

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 12:28:56 AM
*Waits as he sees The Spider's Trap and The Lightning's Strike land close by, and Fox and Live Wire approach.... DDC also lands and exits his ship to join the group*

Banestone: Alright... through the Force, I can sense that Lord Dyzm is still alive, beneath us in an unknown network of tunnels somewhere. I can touch his mind, but there's something wrong with it... maybe he's only half-conscious. In any case, we'll take all of our ships to the entrance point into the tunnel system that Dyzm and I found, and leave Pyrone in Cloak's med bay under one of us' care. Another reason we need to leave someone behind on the surface with him is that we have to watch our backs... this whole place is actually creeping me out. The creatures that took Dyzm seem to not register well with the Force, and seem sorta like clones in that their awarenesses may all be linked... somehow.

Fox: Well, I was just dogfighting with LW when we got the call. Do you know if anyone else is on the way?

Cloak: Well, Lord Chaos was left on HQ watch, he should see your message and alert anyone available.

Banestone: Alright, good enough for me. We can't depend on an army showing up for us though, so we've got to be ready for anything. These things are hard to kill.

*Gav suddenly notices a gaping hole straight through Banestone's mechanical leg*

Gav: Eh... fall down the stairs again? *gestures at his leg*

Banestone: Sleet, I'm glad it was that leg... let's just say they attack from the ground as well. They seem to only use brute force with only animalistic cunning and planning, so I have no idea if they are senient and can be reasoned with or not... I'm guessing no, though.

Live Wire: There went my job, then. Rats.

Fox: Ok! Everybody clear on this? Good! Break! *Claps his hands and breaks the huddle... looks slightly embarrassed when the others stare at him for this*

*Pyrone is settled into Cloak's ship now, and the other five Sith run to their ships and fly to the impromptu cave entrance Banestone points out... still no creatures have shown themselves again*

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 23rd, 2000, 01:03:08 AM
**Inside his Own Mind, Dyzm Feels HIS own thoughts disapearing ::I am Dying, dying in my own MIND! What Can be worse?:: As Dyzm Feels one after another of his own thoughts slipping into oblivian, he trys despertly to think of a way to save himself. :: Damn, there goes my 2nd grade education, I gotta do something and quick!::
Dyzm reaches down deep inside, letting his instinct guide him, he feels his own mind, melding with that of the unwanted visitors thoughts, Dyzm Feels himself regaining control of his body,and his last normal thought was, Banestone better know of a way to fix this crap, becuse as sure as hell i dont And then there was only one mind, with animal and human powers combined into one. thoughts flooded into his head, Wake My Child, and embrace your new life, know that I am the Overmind, and you were made to serve me Dyzm feel the total need to guard the overmind with his life.
Dyzm Smiles to himself and nods his head in agreement with the voice**

I will Protect the Swarm.

I am the Ultimate Warrior of the Swarm. And I will Fight for its Survival with my life.

**With the Force, he senses intruders in the Swarms Territroy, and With his new strengths, size, and Force Powers, he easily makes it to the top, he stands there with his Lightsaber in hand, his new razor sharp blades on his arm and the appendeges with blades sprouting from his back quiver with the lust for battle, The Ultimate Warrior Was Ready**

Darth Pyrone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 10:54:06 AM
*Pyrone terribly battered and sliced sits unconcence for hours. Suddenly he wakes*
What! No! Where am I?
*Saying this he sits up and looks around... Confused he sits and lays in pain as the wounds aggrivate.*
What was that wich woke me up?
*As the sith sits he senses somthing in the force he had not sensed before. Somthing that he knows but is quite infamiliar.*
There is somthing wrong here. I must find out what it is.
*With that Pyrone stumbles to his feet and slowly makes his way to the madical supplys. Bandaging himself up he grabs somthing to lean on and slowly wandering the ship that he vaguely reconizes, looks for the exit.*

Darth Pyrone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 01:39:16 PM
*Finding and exit Pyrone takes a deep breath and opens the door.*
Dear Mercy!
*Looking around he sees many of the same creatures that brought sown his ship, including several other species of creatures he has not seen before.*
I cannot see how they suvive on this planet...
*Just then one of the creatures spots him and rushes towards him, wondering how to handle the situation he decides draw his light bow. Firing several shots diabled the beast but alerted several others to notice and atack.*
This seems like it will be bad.
*The sith shuts the hatch and leans against it, suddenly...*
"Boom, boom, boom" They are trying to get in!
*Pyrone scatters away from the door and ends up falling to the floor, losing concienceness.*

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 02:20:02 PM
*Cloak suddenly breaks out of his meditative-like haze and becomes alert as he hears banging noises against the hull of his ship... near the hatch! He runs down there to find Pyrone slumped onto the floor clutching his lightbow, and dents rapidly forming in the durasteel plating over the hatch. Quickly, Cloak slaps a panel and a heavier blast shield door eases into place just in front of the hatchway*

Cloak: Pyrone...? Pyrone! What the heck did you do?! *Opens a comlink with Banestone's group* Banestone, I've got troubles!

*Meanwhile, Banestone, Gav, Live Wire, and Fox were investigating where the slashed opening into the caves HAD been... now it looked like there had never been a hole and it was solid rock, although the Sith could all see the cuts and marks of claws and blades in the area*

Gav: This is dandy. Is there another way in that you know of, by any chance?

Banestone: Sleet.

Fox: I'll take that as a "no". However, we can easily find out if there's a cave underneath, still...

Live Wire: How? It'd take hours to cut through THAT much rock, now!

*Fox shrugs and saunters over to the piled rock and stone, pulls a round object out of a shoulder pack and nonchalantly sets it on the middle of the repaired area of ground. He slides some switch on it, hits a button, and says in a silly voice "Oh lord, bless this thy orb of destruction... that with it, we may blow thine enemies into tiny bits - in thy mercy" then starts running away as fast as he can... and Banestone's comlink buzzes with Cloak's message*

Gav: What the... thermal detonator!

*The four Sith dive to the ground as a brilliant flash of fire and an echoing BOOM explodes from the detonator*

Banestone: *Gets up and brushes chunks of rock and sand off of his short-sleeved tunic* Think we were subtle enough?

Live Wire: Look! *Points back towards their ships, and they see a rapidly-approaching group of Creatures, drawn from Pyrone and Cloak by the noise and flash of Fox's TD*

*The Sith draw their lightsabers, and prepare for battle with the group of Creatures... and more start coming out of the smoking hole in the ground from the tunnel system*

Banestone: Hack and slash time, fast as you can! We've got to find Dyzm underground, still! *He begins to give off red-colored steam as he forms a huge blast of Destruction in his hands*

Gav Mortis
Aug 23rd, 2000, 02:30:26 PM
*Turns to Banestone as he forms the blazing bolt of energy in his hand*

Aim the blast behind them Banestone.

Banestone: huh...why?

*LW and Fox continue burying their LS deep into the ground cutting away, delving deeper and deeper*

Just do it...we haven't the time!!!

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 23rd, 2000, 02:49:13 PM
**Dyzm Hears the Blast, and feels the Vibrations in the Ground**

The Hive is Under Attack, I must Stop the intruders.

**Dyzm Heads in the Direction of the Blast, he feels their prescense above him through the floor, As he touches their minds, he falters.** They Feel Familiar ** Dyzm Shakes his head and clears his mind of all memorys. I serve the Swarm Now. I must do my bidding

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 02:53:24 PM
*Banestone shrugs slightly as he gathers his rage in a physical ball and blast it behind the creatures, tearing a gash out of the ground and sending a backwash of debris and dark side energy at the Sith's opponents...*

Gav Mortis
Aug 23rd, 2000, 03:34:36 PM
*As the immense dark energy surged through Banestones body forming the bolt of destruction in his hand, gav knelt on the rocky, dusty surface and as he did, sent ripples in the force through the ground beneath him, as the ripples returned he grinned inwardly as he sensed a fault thousands of kilometres below and thought: "Excellent, it is near enough!"

Clasping his clenched right hand within his left an aura of darkness surrounded him as Gav's dark presence left his body and began to reach out, through the force. Eventually, thousands of kilometres below them he felt a huge tectonic plate, reaching further he felt a second, absorbing their structure and immense power, Gav focused on the fault between them. The Dark Side rushes through him as a torrential wind blasts through the smallest of openings, Gav generates his power deep below the surface, thousands of kilometres underground creating a build up of kinetic energy, it grew powerful, but not enough as the plates remained dormant. Gav extends his reach for one last time to his fellow Sith, LW and Fox, he feels their increadible dark strength as images of increadible evils flow through his mind, feeding from their energy, Gav generates a huge amount of kinetic energy between the two plates and as the bubble of energy increases an immense amount of pressure builds up between them and gradually, the tectonic plates begin to repel each other slowly moving, creating consistant subterraenian surges through the ground, shaking the surface upon which they stand and causing the approaching creatures to lose balance slightly. Banestone, finally releases the bolt of overwhelming destruction allowing to rip through the air and plumet to the ground behind the creatures, ripping through the floor hurling enormous amounts of debris through the air towards the nearing creatures which are thrown of there feet and hurled forward from the force of the blast.

Suddenly, in the midst of all the chaos, Gav pulls his hands away from each other, releasing the clasp and he is knocked forward his head hitting the rocks before him as an increadible surge of darkside power overwhelmes him as it blasts through him, causing the immense amount of energy being built up between the plates to errupt, releasing an increadible amount of energy as the pressure is also released. As a result the huge plates are jerked away from each other with one huge blast of kinetic energy, sending an immense shockwave through the ground, causing many of the creatures's subterraenian caves to collapse, killing hundreds and quite possibly thousands of these beings beneath the fallen rock. Suddenly, the ground before the approaching creatures rips open forming a gaping crevace, as the creatures fall forward into the hiuge, dark opening, the large amount of debris faloling in behind them as the scream, falling to their doom*

((At least that will buy us some time...))

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 03:51:45 PM
*Banestone's eyes widen as he sees and senses the immense destruction Gav just wrought upon the creatures... only a handful of hurt and confused Zerg remain on the surface, and these are easily overwhelmed by Live Wire and Fox*

Banestone: Zerg... what? How did that name get into my head?

Fox: Excuse me? What's a Zerg?

Banestone: These creatures... they are the Zerg... I think. For some reason, I was reaching out with the Force and that thought came into my head when I touched one, like it was a Force-sensitive one that could communicate. I can't feel it now, though.

Gav: Time to go, if we're to find Dyzm in one piece still...

*Banestone comms Cloak to inform him that the creatures are disposed of for now, and to sit tight until they get back. Hopefully with Dyzm. The four Sith climb down the ruined entrance to the cave, and go in the tunnels, lightsabers lit and ready... they all start to feel the presence of a Sith ahead, yet... somehow, NOT a Sith...*

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 23rd, 2000, 04:19:09 PM
**As the Sith Walk into the cavren, They Find there way blocked by A 7+ foot Giant. Scythe Like Arms dart back and forth. And Red Eyes gleem. The Sith hold their lightsabers in a guard position. Across the Way, the creature growls, and his own arm comes out, and A Lightsaber Springs to life.**

Banestone: That Thing Has Dyzm's Lightsaber. What Have you done with Him, Zerg!

Creature: He Stands Before You

**With a Start, Banestone Recongnizes the creature as Dyzm.
With a roar, Dyzm springs into actoin, chargeing across the floor, with unhuman speed. Before the Sith have time to attack, Dyzm was among them. Knocking LV across the room, and using his Scythe Like Claws on his back and his Lightsaber to attack and defend against the other sith.**

Gav Mortis
Aug 23rd, 2000, 06:22:21 PM
(This message was left blank)

Garrett Blade
Aug 23rd, 2000, 06:40:18 PM
Aboard the Assault Frigate Intimidator, en route to named planet. Garrett Blade sits in the command chair. he turns to his right and summons an ensign to his side.

"How long has it been buried there??"

Ensign: According to our reports..about 6 months sir"

"THAT LONG!? How could we have missed it. We need to act FAST!!"

Ensign: "Shall we prep a ground assault shuttle?"

"Not JUST yet. prep it yes..but I'll go down first to have a little look around..see for my self what those vile creatures have done!! How long until the others arrive??"

Ensign: "they should be dropping out of hyperspace within the next 30 minutes!"

"Good..notify me the moment they arrive!"

And with that..garrett makes his way to his Sith Infiltrator - The Abomination - and sets a course for the planets surface...

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 07:06:57 PM
Banestone: NO!

*With a roar, the cyborg Sith hurls himself at Dyzm's twisted and mutated form. Zerg-Dyzm sees this and with a flick of a back claw knocks Banestone sprawling into a wall... Gav stays near the tunnel wall to avoid Zerg-Dyzm's reach, and begins frying him with Force Lightning... ZLD's mutated skin seems electrically resistant though, and it grins evilly as a voice that is not his echoes in the confined spaces*

Zerg Lord Dyzm: You are enemies of the Swarm. You are nothing to the Swarm. You are dead, and soon the Swarm will will raze and infest all you hold dear. You have no chance in your so-called "hell".

Fox: Hey brainiac!

*ZLD turns his head to look at Fox... holding a blaster on him from a somewhat-safe distance*

Fox: Bye!

*Fox fires a blue-white circle at ZLD - his blaster set to stun. The bolt hits ZLD and seems to be much less effective than it would have been against a human foe... yet the monstrousity that was Dyzm seems to be partially paralyzed on one side now. With a roar/scream, ZLD leaps inhumanly at Fox and deeply gashes his shoulder as they clash sabers... Banestone ignites his lightclaws and, taking advantage of ZLD's stun-induced slowness manages to cut one of the Zerg's scythe/claws off of his back before the other three smash together with him in the middle... Gav joins in Fox's duel, and Live Wire runs and scoops up the dropped blaster pistol of Fox's*

Zerg Lord Dyzm: You fools, you fight for what is no longer... this body is not Dyzm's, it is the Overmind's!

Fox609
Aug 23rd, 2000, 07:14:40 PM
*Dyzm begins to slowly regenerate his claws*

*Fox puts up a force wall to stop one of Dyzm's Zerg newly forming claws, but only slows it down a bit, but Fox manages to strike it with his saber*

Fox: Sh!t! They're still strong when they regenerate! *Fox force pushes Dyzm a few feet away & attempts to cradle his shoulder*

Banestone: Not good! You gonna be ok Fox? *Banestone hits one of Dyzm's oncomeing Zerg claws, but barley gets it away & gets massive scratches*

Fox: I think so..

*LW bolts Dyzm which does hutr him but not enough to stop him. The light from LW's bolts burns his eyes ever dso slightly*

*Dyzm force pushes Gav into a cave wall & Gav is badly injured from the force of the hit*

*Fox thinks to himself, "I might have one chance to get him "Sedated" but he is to chaotic fighting all of us" Fox sends a message to the others: "Get back.. way back" Fox pulls out a TD & rolls it behind Dyzm. Dyzm's Zerg mind wonders what is that, but as soon as he thinks it it explodes causing part of the cave floor to shatter & Fox & Dyzm fall in*

Banestone: @#%$.. he's a gonner..

*Fox gets upafter a few minutes of being knocked out & sees Zerg Dyzm with fully regenerated claws*

Fox: What the hell happened to you?

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 23rd, 2000, 07:31:42 PM
**Instead of answering Foxes Question, Dyzm throw Fox aross the tunnel with a force blast. Fox hits the wall hard, but before he falls back to the ground, Dyzm had ran up and slammed his armored shoulder into into Foxes Chest smashing him against the wall, Fox slumps to the ground**

Dyzm: You should never have come..

**Fox Grins and flings up a object, Dyzm looks at it, but that was a mistake. The Flash Grenade goes off, momentary Blinding Dyzm. Dyzm Lashes out in all directions, managing to grab on to fox and fling him down the tunnel. Fox Lands on his head, and blacks out for a second**

Gav Mortis
Aug 23rd, 2000, 07:54:37 PM
*Eventually, Gav manages to climb to his feet and dust the rubble off of him. He readies himself as he reignites his saber and runs at the hole in which Fox and the infested Dyzm are fighting. Then, coming to his senses, he suddenly stop himself on the verge of jumping he loses his balance and begins to fall into the pit when a huge mechanical arm reaches out and grabs him, pulling him back up. Gav turns to see banestone*

Thanks man, didn't wanna rush into anything then.

*Gav suddenly closes his eyes as he leans up against a cave wall and concentrates on the Dyzm's mind. He delves deep into it and ignores any of Dyzm's thoughts or feelings and concentrates on another presence, the alien control over his mind, he finds it and feels it's thoughts. Delving deeper he begins to break down it's will, it's defenses and finally suceeds as he begins to follow the bond between dyzm and this Overmind. Gav reaches further and begins to collapse as he locates the Overmind and cringes as he hears the sounds of thousands of those creatures and thousands of images rush through Gav's mind as he begins to hear and see what the overmind sees. He eventually realises that one of them is different from the rest, a more powerful overwhelming presence and he locates it, as he distinguishes the presence of the Overmind from those of the rest of the hive. Finally, Gav locates the hideous creature that is controlling Dyzm and delves deep into it's mind...*

I know who you are...I know what you are...I know where you are...I'm coming for you...

*The telepathic messages are sent, not one after another but overlapping each other slightly as the Overmind hears Gav's voice whispering, hauntingly through the force...*

I found it!

Banestone
Aug 23rd, 2000, 08:18:11 PM
*Down below them, ZLD suddenly lurches back from Fox as the Overmind feels startled, and then... afraid... in an inhumanly loud and rasping voice Dyzm screams at Gav*

Zerg Lord Dyzm: Fool! None can withstand the Overmind! Look with your pathetic Force and see my true power! You... and your friends... are already DEAD!

*The Sith (the conscious ones, at least) feel tremendous disturbances in the Force at these words... from all around the planet. In space still, Garrett Blade looks on in silent shock the planet suddenly begins seemingly tearing it's own crust apart, as tens of thousands of holes crumble into existance as one and hundreds of thousands of winged Zerg species explode forth from them like blood from a death wound... and countless in number, they begin to head towards Garrett's capital ship in waves of troop carrier Zerg with ground units, kamikazee Scourges, and deadly other airborne creatures*

Live Wire: We've got to act FAST! There's more of those things here than I could have imagined... Race ya to the Overmind! *She flashes into her pure energy form and dissapears from sight*

Banestone: Gav, go! I'll hold off Dyzm with Fox... if this Overmind is controlling him, maybe he can be saved still, somehow!

Zerg Lord Dyzm: How can you save THIS, when there is nothing that can save YOU?!

*Fox groggily comes to at all the disruption in the Force and ZLD's loudness*

Gav Mortis
Aug 23rd, 2000, 08:47:39 PM
*Acknowledging Banestones words, Gav clips his LS to his belt and removes his trench coat, fixes his bandana and then in a blur of motion Gav speeds off towards the location of the Overmind, not knowing what to expect...*

Fox609
Aug 23rd, 2000, 09:34:54 PM
*Fox battered & shattered manages to prop himself up against a rock*

ZLD: You will perish like your friends!

*Fox can see Banestone above ZLD & grins*

Fox: You think you have won? Ha! You can't defeat the darkside! *As soon as Fox utters that Banestone jumps onto ZLD & stabs into a soft spot with his LS*

*Fox now has no choice but to use his hidden power (Morichro - a forbidden Jedi art that rapidly slows the body functions of other beings, easily resulting in death.)
, he gazes into Dyzm looking deeper & deeper & sees to conscious minds the Zerg mind has the control, but Dyzm is still there. Fox goes deeper & sees that the Zerg has taken use of Dyzm's vital origins. He hears the thud thud thud thud of Dyzm's heart.. Fox slows it causing ZLD to pass out*

*Fox is now drained of his energy*

Fox: Now what?

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 24th, 2000, 12:18:41 AM
**As Soon as Dyzm's body hits the ground a quad of Zerglings attack banestone and knock them off Dyzm's Body.
Banestone Steps back and protects Fox, who is weak from the ordeal. Dyzm, using the force, manages to keep his brain from shutting down. Unable to do anything but watch the other sith and the zerglings through the force. He reaches down into the depths of his mind. He can sense all the strains of DNA from all the Zerg. His Mind Focuses on one of them... The Defiler. He summons one of the Zerglings over with his mind. And then he uses a skill of the defiler, Consume. Energy from the zergling rushes through Dyzms Body, restarting the heart. With that power, he takes another of the Zergling Energy. Dyzm Stands and stares at the Sith**

Dyzm: We Live for the swarm, we will die for the swarm.

**He Looks at the 2 remaining Zergling and they start running down the corridor, to guard the Overmind.
Dyzm turns his attention back to Banestone, the remaining warrior**

Dyzm: FOR THE SWARM
**With that Scream, Dyzm Charges Banestone and tackles him to the ground**

Live Wire
Aug 24th, 2000, 12:36:53 AM
*LW follows the passageways in her pure energy form in telepathic contact with gav who for force only knows why decided that splitting up would be a good idea!!*

telepathically.....
LW: If you get yourself killed you will never hear the end of it!

Gav: I know! I know! You worry too much!

LW: Can you blame me?

Gav: I guess not.

*LW senses herself getting closer to the overmind. A shudder of fear runs through her since she has no idea what to expect or even really what the hell she is doing.*

Thinks to herself....if I survive this I am taking a vacation somewhere quiet

*As she floats she see's a zerg below her...fortunately the zerg cant hurt her or sense her when she is in this state so she goes on past.*

telepathically....

Gav: I think I am getting closer.

LW: Yeah so am I.

*Suddenly the tunnel opens up into a huge chamber and she sees Gav standing on a ledge across the room.

LW: Oh crap!

Banestone
Aug 24th, 2000, 12:43:12 AM
*Banestone watches in shock as the infested Dyzm absorbs the lives of the two Zerg, and stands up nearly at full strength again*

Banestone: Um, Master Fox... do you have any better ideas than even Morichro?

Fox: Shiiiiznit....

Banestone: I was afraid of that. *Through the Force to Gav* Hurry up, I can't hold him for much longer!

*ZLD glowers alienly at the two Sith before him, but then it's Overmind alerts it of a higher priority than defending the Hive - defending the Overmind! With unbelievable speed ZLD leaps out of the crumbling tunnel he, Fox, and Banestone are in to run after Gav and Live Wire. Banestone senses he'll do so through the Force slightly before he does it, so he Force Jumps into the above tunnel and blocks ZLD's way with his lightsaber... ZLD hisses and charges striaght into Banestone, ignoring the threat of the saber, and Banestone ignites his lightclaws again and in the same split-second motion stabs ZLD deep into his chest where the Zerg carapace doesn't quite cover it*

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 24th, 2000, 12:56:25 AM
**Dyzm falls back in pain, and using a force blast, knocks Banestone across the ground, from the ground, banestone watches in amazement as Dyzm's, still on a energy high from the zerglings, wound slowly starts to heal, with a roar, Dyzm's Lightsaber clashes against Banestones, and the 2 half humans attack each other**

** Down in the Depths of the Hive, in a GIANT cavern, sits the Overmind, Live Wire stands in the entrance and stares in awe. Before her sits a massive organic structures surrounded by dozens of other organic, Living, things. Dozens Had giant tentacles heading downward. Others had little creatures crawling around, and before her eyes, they wrap themselves up into giant eggs. Gav yells to her across the room, and suddenly A Hydralisk Un-Borrows out of the ground next to him. Gav, Surprised, jumps back, off the ledge. He lands heavily on the ground below In between 2 of the buildings with tentacles, the ground churns, and a tentacle Spike, 4 ft in diameter, Stabs out and grazes the left side of Gav's Body, A second follows the first, but Gav rolls to the side, narrowly missing it. LW watches in horror, as Gav slowly gets slower and slower with more hits hitting Gav by the minute

Garrett Blade
Aug 24th, 2000, 05:30:34 AM
As the unstoppable Zerg Swarm hurls itself towards the ship, a small object, smaller than an escape pod, bursts out of the capital ship and hurls itself towards the swarm!

As the pod gets nearer, the engines behind it start to glow white hot! Then, the pod executes a nano-hyperjump RIGHT through the swarm - although this causes only a percentage of the enormous swarm to be destroyed.

Due to the planets gravity well, the pod drops back out after only a few micro-seconds - and re-appears inside the planets atmosphere..

As the pod does this, another two pods exit Garrett's ship, and do as the first did.

Once the three pods had crashed into the cursed earth of the renegade planet, the pods slowly opened - to reveal Garrett Blade, along with his pair of pet Tuk'ata's.

Immediately, Garrett can sense his master below the surface, and calls out to him through the void that is the dark side.

Garrett: "(Master, where are you?)"

Gav: "(Blade?)"

Garrett: "(I'm on my way, master. Just hang on!)"

Gav: "(Garrett, your lightsaber won't be very effective against these creatures!! Use something else..like a dagger, or a sword..)"

At those words, Garrett reaches over his right shoulder with his left hand, and grabs hold of somwthing attached to his back..he pulls it out of it's sheath..revealing..

A SWORDBLADE

cleaving the darkness, radiant light slicing across gleaming Damascus
steel. Words acid-etched in the weapon's fine-tempered surface:

BLADE

(OOC: Like the sig? One word comes to mind...cough, LOL! :-))

Banestone
Aug 24th, 2000, 12:13:29 PM
*While the Swarm slowly wings it's way towards the Order's capital ship, Xarkz Chaos takes advantage of this and drops out of hyperspace in one of TSO's smaller Victory-class Star Destroyers on the opposite side of the planet. Launching the TIE Defender he's using, he quickly skims over the surface of the planet until he locates the motley assortment of abandoned TSO ships next to the entrance hole. He slows, lands, and then realizes that the ships AREN'T abandoned as he feels the presence of Cloak and Pyrone... he strolls up to the hatch of El Mano del Diablo and knocks*

Chaos: Hey! Anybody home? I've got cookies!

Cloak: *Opens the battered hatch* What?!

Chaos: No, not really, I just said that to get you to opne up.

Cloak: ....Huh?

Chaos: Look, just nevermind! What's goin' down, G?

*Xarkz gets informed of all DDC knows and has felt in the Force of the others' progress*

Pyrone: Ungh... I feel a bit better. We're not helping anyone here, we've got to get below to do something!

Chaos: You don't look so good. But, ok! Let's go.

*The three Sith start off into the tunnels...*

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:27:27 PM
**As the Fight between Dyzm and Banestone Goes On, Dyzm Lashes out with his Scythe Claws on his back, it stabs deep into his cyborg side of his body, the monomolecular edges cut through the metal with only some difficulty. A Punch in the face from Banestone knocks Dyzm Back, and a side kick knocks him into the wall**

Banestone yells
into a Comlink: HURRY UP AND KILL THE OVERMIND!
I Cant Hold Him for Long

Xarkz Chaos
Aug 24th, 2000, 07:01:33 PM
OOC: Jeez, I finally get the computer long enough to come over here and the battle's suspended! :(

Oh yeah, if you feel the need to roleplay another character, you can use Chaos. I probably won't be on for a while, so may not get here. Always missing the battles... :(

Garrett Blade
Aug 25th, 2000, 04:31:21 AM
Garrett and his two loyal Tuk'ata's make their way towards the tunnels leading into the bowels of the hive..

Banestone
Aug 25th, 2000, 03:31:25 PM
*Banestone summons every ounce of Dark Side rage and power he can hold to keep himself alive long enough for Gav or Wire to finish their task... the power swells inside of him, engulfing his emotions and thoughts to the point that his black skin is hot to the touch and seems to be giving off a red-hued steam. Brute strength against brute strength, the Sith hacks and slashes, defends and leaps, stabs and takes falls on Force-guided impulse. The Zerg mutation of Dyzm seems to be getting infuriated by the lack of a quick victory over this opponent, and moves insanely fast and powerfully as his back scythes and side claws continue to be battered aside by Banestone's lightsaber, sometimes hacked off, but still regenerating and never holding back. The tunnel around the two titans shakes and quivers as both are thrown into it's sides (mostly Banestone, though), and dirt and rubble continuously sifts down into their sweating faces.

Banestone, bleeding heavily and nearly hacked to pieces, continues to willingly give no ground. He can't think of any way to stop Dyzm without killing him yet... ZLD suddenly uses two side claws and his lightsaber to savagely beat the cyborg's lightsaber arm far back, leaving a huge opening for ZLD as it jumps sideways at Banestone, lifting him clear off the ground with it's two scythe arms and pinning him to the top of the tunnel with a scream. Banestone's lightsaber is smoking from the heavy abuse it's been taking, and ZLD continues to use it's own lightsaber to keep the Sith from cutting himself down from the monstrous arm-weapons pinning him to the ceiling*

Live Wire
Aug 25th, 2000, 10:45:54 PM
*LW rematerializes her eyes wide in horror*

GAV!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Uses the force to help lift Gav up out of the pit and too the ledge where she is standing.*

LW: You almost gave me a heart attack!

Gav: sorry. So how are we gonna blow this thing?

LW: You think a thermal detonator and some explosives will do the trick.

Gav: *looks over the edge of the ledge* It better....we have to do something quick.

*LW reaches into gav's backpack for the thermal detonator and explosives she stored there before she changed into her pure energy form. Thumbs the timer on the detonator and throws the bomb down into the overmind. She turns to gav and grabs his hand and starts running*

LW: Lets get the hell outta here!

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 25th, 2000, 11:12:40 PM
**Dyzm Feels terror Role off the Overmind in thick waves, he throws banestone back and starts running toward the overmind**

Banestone
Aug 28th, 2000, 12:05:02 PM
*Banestone slumps to the ground behind the rapidly departing Sith/Zerg, knowing he did all he could. Garrett, Chaos, Pyrone and Cloak find him in this near-catatonic state and apply emergency first aid to help ease his extreme exhaustion, but then they and Fox leave him for the moment to hurry onwards towards the Overmind... Out in space, the crew of Garrett's ship watch in awe as the huge swarm of flying Zerg pause in midflight, as if uncertain where to go as the Overmind forgets them in it's sudden panic... Wire and Gav run for all they're worth. With two minutes left on the TD's timer, suddenly ZLD runs into them and all three go sprawling*

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2000, 09:07:07 PM
*LW sits up and sees ZLD and Gav sprawled next to her. ZLD got knocked out when he got slammed into the wall and Gav sits up rubbing his head*

Gav: OWWWW!!!!!!

LW: Whats wrong??

Gav: I think I broke my ankle.

*LW quickly examines Gav's foot*

LW: Its broken all right.

*LW looks over at ZLD*

LW: we cant leave him here.....he's still our friend.

*LW uses the force to lift ZLD*

Gav: Uh...Live Wire....I dont think I can walk.

LW: what??? There is a thermal detonator and a whole pack of explosives set to go off back there!

Gav: Get out of here!!

LW: I am not leaving without you damn it!

Gav: Go Live Wire...I'll follow if I can. Get yourself and ZLD outta here.

*LW goes and throws gav's arm over her shoulder and helps him to his feet. ZLD floating in the air in front of them.*

Gav: Didnt I just say get out of here. I'll just get us both killed.

*LW looks into Gav's eyes*

LW: If that is how it has to be then that is how it has to be. But I am not going to leave you here!!! Now use the force and take ZLD and let me worry about getting us outta here alive you got it???

Gav: Yes ma'am!

*LW half carries gav....running as fast as she can...zld still unconcious floating in front of them*

Garrett Blade
Aug 31st, 2000, 11:22:18 AM
As Garrett and the other sith run in the direction og the Overmind...they stop at the sight of Gav, Live Wire and ZLD.

Gav: "Get the hell out of here....we have mere moments before that thermal detonator blows this place back to hell."

*Garrett looks at Gav in disbelief. His attention is then caught by the sight of the Overmind behind them. The cavern in which it lies is caving in..and the Overmind itself is trying to pull itself out so as to avoid the blast.*

Garrett: "Oh crap...someone's gonna have to hold that thing in there!!"

*The group stare wide-eyed at Garrett*

Gav: "You can't be serious!!"

*Then..Garrett causes a cave in..blocking their way out. He then unsheathes his Damascus steel sword and cuts a large hole in the cave ceiling.*

Garrett: You guys get the hell outta here...leave that giant boil to me!"

Live Wire: "But garrett...no-one can survive that blast!!"

Garrett: "Everybody's gotta die sometime!!"

*Garrett walks behind the group of sith and causes yet another cave-in, preventing them from following him. With nothing else to do and in remorse for the imminent death of their friend..the sith make their way to their ships..*

Meanwhile..

In the Overminds cavern..Garrett climbs up on top of the Overmind and plants his sword deep into its eye. He then begins cutting off all its tentacles preventing it from moving physically. The Overmind then tries to levitate itself out og the cavern. Garrett once again climbs on top of it and uses the force to hold it in place. But it is no use...the giant boil still rises more and more.

Garrett: "Caller number 169..your time is up!"

Garrett reaches into his side pocket and produces another thermal detonator..and sets it for remote detonation.

*Garrett calls out to his friend back on their ships*

"Don't worry..I'll be seeing you guys soon anyway!!"

Garrett looks down at the thermal detonator.....and presses the button.................

BANG!!!

Banestone
Aug 31st, 2000, 02:54:45 PM
*Conscious and for the most part healed for now, Banestone smashes through the last tunnel cave-in just in time to see Garrett Blade and the wounded Overmind dissapear in a blinding explosion of sound, light, and power... the concussive blast completely hurls Banestone back through the tunnel nearly to the point where he had been left by the other Sith. Somehow he avoids being smashed against the tunnel walls and ground to tiny bits, but as he lands he loses all consciousness and awareness*

Garrett Felth
Aug 31st, 2000, 04:31:48 PM
*Gav and Live Wire fly over to the massive hole left by the explosion, in Gav's Infiltrator. The other Sith make their way on Sith Speeders to get a better look around the edges.*

*As the smoke clears, the group of sith look down in disgust at the sight of blood and entrails all over the cavern walls and floor.*

Gav brings the ship in low and hovers above the hole. He lowers the ramp and goes out to stand on it. He kneels down on one knee and peers into the hole. His face sad..and full of remorse for the loss of his apprentice...and friend.

Live Wire walks up behind him and crouches down. She puts her hand on his shoulder. Gav turns to face her.

Live Wire: "You gonna be alright?"

Gav: "I just can't believe he's gone!!"

Live Wire: "There was nothing you could have done!"

*Fox shouts up to Gav and Live Wire*

Fox: "Hey guys...what the hell is that??"

*From the rubble on the floor emerges Banestone.*

Fox: Banestone..LOOK OUT!!"

*Banestone jumps over to one side as a small erruption occirs from the center of the cavern. Gav's infiltrator barely evades it. A beam of light, roughly 1 foot in diameter, errupts from the cavern rubble. The light carries on into the sky, heading straight for the fatigued Zerg swarm in space. The beam hits the Zerg force and utterly destroys it. The crew of Garretts ship cheers as the threat is destroyed and they are once again safe. Garretts pair of pet tuk'ata's look out of the starboard viewport and gaze at the light beam...which carries on into space...heading towards Balmorra.....*

Banestone
Aug 31st, 2000, 04:37:48 PM
*The Zerg that remain on the planet, although vastly reduced in number, move about as if they are blind... mindlessly, since they have been released from the Overmind's control*