PDA

View Full Version : Proud to Announce ..Navaria Tarkin..Jedi Padawan!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:35:00 PM
I have the distinct pleasure of announcing Navaria Tarkin..formerly known as Dalethria of TSE has become a Jedi Padawan. This has been a long journey for her. I wish all jedi to welcome her. We have had several discussions..Navaria wants to prove her worth before joining GJO at the Battleground as a Jedi first! She will train elsewhere for now with me. In time..when she feels she has proven herself to the Jedi she will come join us at GJO. I respect her decision and am sure she will prove herself worthy as a Jedi!

Navaria..I am very proud of your decision of coming to the Light and it has been a difficult journey for you. But one that you have long thought over and a hard one...with several situations that have brought you to the light and your final calling. I commend you and am proud of you!

*edited typos..oops!

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:39:45 PM
Wow.... Welcome!

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:40:54 PM
:: steps up behind her Master and pulls down her brown hood of her Jedi robes, her Padawan braid hanging down at the side. She then bows to Leia ::

Thank you, Master. I am honored that you would tell everyone of my decision here. Master Leia and I know that I am not worthy to be a Jedi at GJO. I have committed too many atrocities as a Sith and I need to cleanse myself in order to pursue my life path of a light bearer.

I have formally let go of my ties with TSE and now step upon the BG as a Jedi for the first time. May the Light guide and protect me and those that I serve and protect from harm.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:42:13 PM
:: Where is thatIn Rememberance thread... I got to have a look now::

Fewdman
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:44:41 PM
:: Blinks, but quickly shakes himself out of surprise. Grinning widely. ::

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:47:37 PM
DT...it didnt happen there. That thread needs a rework in and ending I think...it happened here (http://pub4.ezboard.com/fsithempire76244sithtrainingground.showMessage?top icID=575.topic) and um here (http://pub4.ezboard.com/fsithempire76244sithcouncilroom.showMessage?topicI D=1375.topic) and here (http://pub4.ezboard.com/fheavenspassionfrm11.showMessage?topicID=58.topic)

this stems from the end of the Saurron~ thread and the general confusion that Dale has had for a long time. She now knows what her truth path lies.

Darth Havok
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:52:27 PM
::remains speachless..::

Trace C
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:53:53 PM
Good!

Let me congratualte all the parties involved in this manner, it was a great and well played RPG.

Warren Azalin
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:57:03 PM
"Well Navaria as one of Leia's other Padawans let me welcome you to the light side. I guess it will be a pleasure training with you."

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:01:09 AM
:: bows to Warren ::

I am yet going to be in the Jedi Academy. It is not my place to be amongst the other Jedi to train yet.

:: Looks to Leia and DT ::

that is how I feel for what I once was

Astral Ogre
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:01:15 AM
:: watches from the Astral plane, as his recovering body lies at TSE HQ, his expression is one of total disgust and hatred for all involved ::

JediBoricua
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:01:45 AM
Ummmm...errrr...Trace C is me.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:03:53 AM
Oopsy...lol

DarthHERA
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:52:36 AM
:: begins to cry as a Sith turns Jedi..."it just aint right"
**sniffle** ::

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:57:01 AM
I agree with you Havok... I am in shock I think....

(wow, now this was well played!)

Darth Havok
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:01:17 AM
::nods and remains as he was..::

(indeed it was, i am impressed as well)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:01:41 AM
:: sees Hera ::

Well, this is a surprise and it is good to see that you are well old friend

:: turns to DT ::

To follow the calling of ones heart is so shocking? I have been bitter about my past. I know that what my family did was wrong and I want to start to repent for those actions instead of letting them consume me. The Force has shown me this and I know my mother would be proud.

:: then turns to Leia ::

I hope that you can forgive me for what happened to Alderaan...

Dara Shadowtide
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:09:08 AM
:: Dara steps in, a breeze whipping her hair about her face as she looks at Dalethria. Pure hatred coarses through Dara's body as she sees what has become of her former friend ::

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:14:47 AM
:: sees that Dara followed her here from TSE and shakes her head ::

Dalethria is dead Dara...go home.

Dara Shadowtide
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:17:55 AM
:: Dara looks at Dalethria ::

"Dalethria is not dead, she is merely brainwashed and blinded by the light. My home is TSE... where is yours?"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:18:00 AM
**Leia looks at Navaria somewhat puzzled**

You need not apologize for Alderaan, Navaria. It was none of your doing. It was caused by Emperor Palpatine's corruption over the Imperials and Darth Vader. For that matter..it was my father's fault. I can't blame him either..he was corrupted by the darkside as well as the rest of them. So..you my dear.. you have no need to worry about apologizing for these events.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:24:39 AM
My home is everywhere. I am a padawan and I am to serve the light. It will guide me to the places that I am needed. To stay stagnant is to loose the motion of the Force. The galaxy is my castle, for I have no home.

:: she returns her attention to Leia. She hears the words and she cannot believe that she is so easily forgiven, but she wasn't forgiven, just understood.

she bows to Leia, not looking at her ::

Thank you Master...

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:38:48 AM
You misunderstand me Navaria. I dont mean it is a surprise to go where one is called, I have done that many times. What is a surprise is that I never thought your path would lead to the point you are at.

I am pleased to see you took the step you did. It is a brave thing you did and you are to be commended. Call on me if you need assistance, for I am here to serve my fellow Jedi - which now includes you. You road wont be easy but it will be worthwhile, far beyond anything Darkness could ever give you.

You have accepted Life and the Light and I share all the Jedi's joy in your decision

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:47:34 AM
:: she smiles and then bows to the Jedi Master ::

You honor me. I know that this is the hard road and I wish to travel where I shall gain the knowledge and understanding that I was lacking. To strengthen myself is to test myself in what I know will be difficult

I am sick of death and destruction, for once I want to focus on life and growth.

Kyros Kane
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:40:29 AM
WTF!
I hope Orge kills you out of pitty

Liam Jinn
Sep 13th, 2000, 08:40:27 AM
you know....uh....Navaria.....you aren't a sith anymore....if ya know what i'm sayin....;)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 13th, 2000, 10:10:53 AM
:rolleyes: What he is saying..beware of GJO #1 Flirt! :lol:

Liam Jinn
Sep 13th, 2000, 10:30:49 AM
::Liam bows slightly::

hey i dont bite....;)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 11:08:05 AM
:: looks at Liam with a raised eyebrow ::

I have not even been a Jedi for a day and already you start with the flirting?

:: sighs ::

I have no time for such things. I need to focus my energies in my training. Discipline and control are not going to be learned if I don't have my priorities in order.

xshellsparkx
Sep 13th, 2000, 11:18:21 AM
Welcome to the path of light Miss. Tarkin. I can only hope that you do not hold our encounter at Yoghurt's Bar against me.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 11:31:25 AM
:: smiles ::

Of course not, how could I hold any grudges when you are my ally now :)

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 13th, 2000, 11:34:56 AM
::X watches the proceedings from his ship in orbit, not wanting to get himself dangerously near the Jedi for the time present::
"This cannot turn out well."

Rama Sha
Sep 13th, 2000, 11:41:48 AM
Now when Stone left I wasn't upset! But this.........This Upsets me.

Why did you do it Dale..........errrrrrrrr Navaria? You had everything at TSE, your gonna leave cause this Jedi talked you into. She is a mindless Jedi slave! She doesn't think for herself, she does and thinks what ever the other Jedi tell her too!!!!

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 11:45:47 AM
:: looks at the Sith Master ::

Rama...she didn't talk me into anything. She only help me embrace what was already there, the light. I strayed from the path a long time ago when my mother died and blamed the Jedi for it. I was wrong and I have joined were I belong.

I am a Jedi.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 13th, 2000, 11:54:14 AM
:rolleyes:

Tsk..tsk..Rama you are just mad about losing one of your own. You don't care for her. And by the way..I follow the light...so that is not a jedi slave..that is my calling. To protect those from your atrocities of darkness.

Navaria..had always had light in her. You did not see it. She made the decision by herself..one cannot force one to do so. This is her calling and she has chosen her true path.

Ket Limelight
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:16:01 PM
Ket slaps his forehead and looks to Rama,whistling the tune to "Another One Bites The Dust".

videl1999
Sep 13th, 2000, 01:18:48 PM
hmmm...there goes another one to be told what she can and can't do.....you seem very easily brainwashed, Narvina.......hopefully Ogre gives you a quick death.........

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 13th, 2000, 06:33:24 PM
Suuuuurrrrreeeee Videl. I believe you.

Not.

The Smeep King
Sep 13th, 2000, 06:36:36 PM
It seems that the roles are somewhat switched, now. Don't they, Miss Tarkin?

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 06:39:11 PM
who is the Narvina you speak of? ;)

No, I think that I can handle myself quite well against my former allies. I trained with them and know their strenghts and weaknesses, giving me an edge in my inevitable battle that will come from my former family.

I even started training (http://pub10.ezboard.com/fjedigirlsofcoruscantthejeditrainingroom.showMessa ge?topicID=15.topic) as we speak to grow in the light to be able to prepare

Sniper Tondry
Sep 13th, 2000, 06:39:58 PM
Pierce Tondry shakes his head. "I may switch sides, I may become a Jedi, but there are two things for darn sure."

He holds up one finger. "I'll always have my rifle," he says, and gives it a kiss on the barrel.

"And I'll always, always... be that damn good." :)

Rama Sha
Sep 13th, 2000, 06:47:17 PM
Tsk..tsk..Rama you are just mad about losing one of your own. You don't care for her. And by the way..I follow the light...so that is not a jedi slave..that is my calling. To protect those from your atrocities of darkness.

Talk to the hand missy! :lol:

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 06:53:16 PM
:: looks to Smeep ::

What are you getting at?

Liam Jinn
Sep 13th, 2000, 06:57:00 PM
hmmm....ooooh Ogre this....and Ogre that....c'mon people he's not that good...i mean i bet even Rama is better than him....

Rama Sha
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:05:06 PM
:: Glares at Liam ::

Im not even gonna justify that with a comment.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:07:02 PM
:: glares at Liam ::

Taunts are not our ways Liam! You should know better then that as a Knight of the GJO!

Liam Jinn
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:07:05 PM
but see then there is no fun in it for me....

Astral Ogre
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:12:35 PM
:: Laim hears a voice in his mind ::

Your time will come. As I recall last time we faced each other on the BG, you never came back after I stabbed you in the back. Seems someone thinks he's too big for his britches, Jedi KNIGHT.

Rama Sha
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:21:05 PM
You shouldn't be worried about who's better., but which one of us is gonna seperate your still beating heart from your body first.

The Smeep King
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:23:58 PM
::I grin, showing off my bloody fangs. Then, I frown in confusion, and I begin to poke around my teeth using my pointed tongue. I manage to dislodge a red piece of meat and spit it on the ground::

"The heart of the last imbecile who made a claim like that...", I explain.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:24:53 PM
:: DT comes out::

That was NOT funny Laim. Ogre is good enough to go one on one with me.

Liam Jinn
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:27:53 PM
oooooh...i see how about each of you can have half of my heart?...oh and why is this wandering spitit floating around in here? ::Liam turns on a fan and point it towards the spirit and it gets blown away...:: ok i know its not gonna happen...but maybe if i get the ghostbusters involved...

OOC: hey ogre or Rama do you guys have AIM? and if ya do whats your names?

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 13th, 2000, 07:31:28 PM
:: sighs and shakes her head ::

I have more important things to do then watch Liam go macho and the Sith threaten me...

G'day to you all

:: bows to all, taking her time bowing to DT and Leia and then departs ::

videl1999
Sep 14th, 2000, 04:14:28 PM
bugging me again DT? well dilligaf about what you think?have fun figuring that one out...hehe........

Ket Limelight
Sep 14th, 2000, 04:19:21 PM
Ket looks to Liam.

"Ogre is a better fighter than you,and will always BE a better fighter than you. And when the time comes,i gauruntee he will seperate your heart from your body and let you watch beat before you die..."

Ket turns around and leaves.

SAURRON
Sep 14th, 2000, 06:42:27 PM
Well what about us Sith going macho and threatening Liam :)

Ket Limelight
Sep 14th, 2000, 06:57:23 PM
sounds good to me...

Liam Jinn
Sep 14th, 2000, 08:21:59 PM
hahahaha more more! oh i know Ogre is better than me i never said he wasn't or did i? oh well...

Talon Sheik
Sep 15th, 2000, 10:40:52 AM
::takes a long look at Liam his anger building up inside him while looking at him:: A HIGHLANDER?! I HATE HIGHLANDERS!! :: Pulls out his Battle Axe but relizes now is not the time for such a fight:: You will suffer for your outbursts Highlander