PDA

View Full Version : Return to Tatooine

Darth Ogre
Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:42:03 AM
:: A lone craft enters the atmosphere of Tatooine, it’s pilot sitting in the command chair and looking upon the desert plains as his ship approaches the spot he had been, not to long ago. It’s the place where he made the exchange, the exchange of Jedi Knight Leia Solo for Dalethria. It had been quite the struggle to revive her from her coma, but with that now <a href=http://pub4.ezboard.com/fheavenspassionfrm11.showMessage?topicID=46.topic>done</a>, Ogre felt that now was the time to seek out those who had been responsible for Dale’s near death. His anger was evident in his eyes as he stepped off of his ship and approached the compound where he had met them. He did not know if they could still be found here, but he did know that this was as good a place as any to begin seeking out those who had caused him and his beloved such great pain. As he approached the compound, he saw some of the local natives of the desert planet. With his black cloak flowing in the desert wind he approached one of the civilians and inquired ::

Ogre: Do you know where I can find the Skywalkers?
Civilian: I do not know of who you speak sir, I cannot help you.
Ogre: Do not lie to me!

:: Ogre reached out and took the small man by the front of his shirt and pulled him eye to eye with him, his feet leaving the ground, as Ogre pulled back his cloak’s hood with his other hand. The green Sith snarled in the man’s face. ::

Ogre: Tell me where they are now or you will be the first to feel my rage!

:: Ogre reached to his side and withdrew his double bladed LS, lifting one of the un-ignited ends, and placing it under the man’s chin, his breaths becoming ragged as his anger courses through him. ::

Civilian: I beg of you sir, do not do this. My family needs me and I do not know the answer to your question, I swear it.

:: the snap hiss of Ogre’s lightsaber igniting is the only sound heard, before the short lived scream of the civilian. The red blade pierces through his throat, up into his head, and burns a hole through his brain. Ogre de-ignites the blade and tosses the man’s corpse to the ground looking around the area at the stunned faces of those who had witnessed the man’s demise. ::

Who of you can tell me the answer? Where are the Skywalkers?

Guido Anchovy
Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:59:12 AM
:: a blue haired girl steps in front of Ogre, she seems slightly familar ::

The ones you seek are not here......

(OOC- Ogre, Jedi Knight Leia Solo is having Ezboard problems so she might not post so soon)

Nupraptor
Sep 2nd, 2000, 11:01:50 AM
((are you sure that's who he meant? He said Skywalker, so he might have meant someone else, like JediMaster Skywalker.))

Ket Limelight
Sep 2nd, 2000, 11:12:26 AM
Ket walked around Mos Eisely for a while,looking in the various shops,really not having much to do,when he could sense a dark ripple in the force. He didn't pay much mind to it. His homeworld,tatooine,seemed to be a central point for the wars between the Jedi and the Sith. All in all,a normal day under the blazing hot twin suns. He found the cantina he usualy frequented. He sat down at the bar,and asked the barkeep for a beer. After tossing some credits down on the bar,he sipped his beer thoughtfully,wondering what the day might bring forth...

Darth Ogre
Sep 2nd, 2000, 11:20:18 AM
:: the blue haired girl finds she has trouble breathing, her throat muscles constricting involuntarily. She drops to her knees in front of Ogre clutching at her throat. Ogre reaches down and lifts her by the hair, and glares into her eyes ::

Since you know they are not here, then perhaps you know where it is I might find them? If not, prepare to meet your end, for my patience this day is short and all those who stand in my path will be crushed and tossed aside.

:: He lifts his unlit saber to her throat, just as she feels the pressure of choking subside ::

Tell me or perish!

Guido Anchovy
Sep 2nd, 2000, 11:42:09 AM
:: looks at Ogre ::

You should check the mosture farms.....

The Jedi named Luke Skywalker lives on one of them......

Darth Ogre
Sep 2nd, 2000, 11:57:44 AM
:: Ogre's lip curls in a snarl as he hears her mention the Jedi's name. He pushes the unlit end of his saber harder into her throat and asks ::

Where is that I find these, moisture farms?

Guido Anchovy
Sep 2nd, 2000, 12:02:43 PM
*gulp*

They are mostly in the desert or on the edges of towns..........That's all I know Sith Lord Ogre....

Darth Ogre
Sep 2nd, 2000, 12:10:21 PM
:: Ogre’s expression remains one of rage as he slowly withdraws the saber hilt from her neck. His eyes flash white with energy and he swings the hilt at the side of her head, striking her in the temple near her eye, causing her to lose consciousness and become limp within his grip on her hair. He tosses her to the side and begins walking, tapping into the darkside as he does. Using his anger to fuel his abilities, in an attempt to locate the presence of any light side user on the planet ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 2nd, 2000, 01:05:14 PM
Luke sat in what was once his friends home, he had been here only once before, when the little droid R2D2 had run away, the man known then as Ben Kenobi brought him here to his home.....now....he comes back to try and contact his old master...but has had no luck......

then a force vision erupts into luke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who of you can tell me the answer? Where are the Skywalkers?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ah, yes, Darth Ogre...I knew this day would come.....Ever Since our failure with Converting Dale...hmm

Well must not keep him Waiting...

force message: Leia......Hear Me........Stay Away from Tatooine, Ogre is here

force message: OGRE...STOP YOUR RANTING I'M ON MY WAY!

luke leaves Ben's home and jumps into his landspeeder and is on his way to meet Darth Ogre

comlink communication: Luke to Kyle home in on my position, and get over here like now. skywalker out.

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 2nd, 2000, 01:06:18 PM
comlink communication on my way boss.

Darth Ogre
Sep 2nd, 2000, 01:22:11 PM
:: Ogre hears the message in his mind from the one known as Luke, son of Vader. He immediately stops his forward progress and begins to revel in his own anger, using it to cause a change in the dry hot weather. Blackened storm clouds fill the sky followed by the thunderous eruptions of lightening strikes. The sand of the desert around him begins to swirl and howl from the winds of the sudden force storm, then Ogre sends his own message to Luke. ::

I am waiting! Come meet your destiny and feel the wrath of that which you have brought upon yourself.

:: Ogre stands among the howling winds and the crashing thunder and lightening his dark senses keen and alert for the arrival of his enemy ::

James Casey
Sep 2nd, 2000, 01:33:41 PM
::James see's Kit leaving a shop and run's toward him.:: Ket, where is Liam? He need's to know what has just happened.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 2nd, 2000, 02:09:46 PM
**Leia stops suddenly after hearing Lukes msg***
Sends a Force Msg back to Luke: I will not let you do this alone..dear brother..tell me where you are!

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 2nd, 2000, 02:30:32 PM
force message Leia...this is not a good time, if you are in system you should leave, I am almost to the outskirts of Mos Eisly, one more dune and I will be confronting Ogre, probably be about an hr.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 2nd, 2000, 02:53:02 PM
**Leia chooses to ignore her brother's warning*

*mumbles to herself* Damn it Luke! I won't let you do this...I am going there whether you like it or not!

*Leia puts on her flight gear and heads to her X-wing..watches on as the R2 unit is hoisted into her X-wing*
Climbs the ladder and proceeds to get ready for lift off* She sits for a moment and sets a course for Tatooine* Her ship then leaves for hyperspace*

*After a period of time..* calls upon the force to sense her brothers location... the force tells leia he is just outside Mos Esley Upon recieving the information....Leia has spotted Luke and lands her X-wing near by*

**Luke see's an X-wing landing...recognizes it * thinks* Damn..Leia! why don't you ever listen to me! He quickly turns his landspeeder and heads towards Leia's ship**

Darth Ogre
Sep 2nd, 2000, 04:01:48 PM
:: Ogre senses the arrival of the other Skywalker sibling, his eyes snap open from their closed concentration filled state. The storm raging around his grows in intensity as he lets loose a howl of rage. Luke and Leia having meet some distance away, feel a sudden chill come over their skin, and they see the dark clouds beginning to grow overhead. They each hear a deep toned voice ring in their heads. ::

You are both here! How very perfect. Now I will be able to watch the life slip from both your bodies as I rip out your throats and feed upon your screams of pain, using the anguish within, to fulfill my lust for your demise.

:: the voice in their minds ends and they look towards the Dune Luke had been heading for. Each of them sees a black clothed figure, seemingly gliding across the sands, heading in their direction. They look to each other for a moment as if to check that the other sees the same thing and when they turn their attention back to the figure, they see that it is no longer the only one present. They see before them at least a dozen of the ebony clad figures all heading their way. A wicked laugh echoes in their minds ::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 2nd, 2000, 04:07:08 PM
Luke watches as the X-wing Lands, he turns his landspeeder towards it and brings it to a stop as Leia climbs down out of the c o c k p i t.

thinks to himself : typical sister, never do what you tell them

gets out of his landspeeder and approaches Leia,

"What are you doing here!?, I told you to stay away...This is too dangerous, now get back in that X-wing and get out of here."

Leia: No!, Luke we are family and you are the only family I have left, and we stand together through the good and the bad, now either you let me go with you to face OGRE, or i just follow you, either way we will face him together!

Luke thinks about the words his sister is saying, he closes his eyes and thinks.......
Luke: Of Course Leia, you are right, very well then we stand together brother and sister side by side, Ogre is about to face the ultimate power of the light side...ok climb in and lets get going.

Luke and Leia get in the landspeeder on their way to meet Ogre

Jedi Stone
Sep 2nd, 2000, 04:41:24 PM
:: Stone is seen walking around softly making no sound and then in a moment later Ogre is hit with the end of Stone's LS knocking him uncouncious, Stone walks near Ogre as he sense's Ogre's power level raising! Stone takes off his Weight Cloths (Cloak) and looks down at Ogre cold showing no emotion. Stone looks at the Skywalkers for a moment then feels a ripple in the Force but ignore's its call to stay back! The desert become's a grave yard with NO one around and the tornado's twirling in the sand as they break the house's down and bring terror around...

The Dark Side is here with us...

[i]:: Stone then looks up at the sky and it brings an opeing up, Stone looks at Ogre and trys to search his mind for what he is really here for! With no luck Stone ignites his LS and stands in defense for Ogre....

Darth Ogre
Sep 2nd, 2000, 05:02:19 PM
:: The illusion of the fallen Ogre before Stone fades, leaving nothing but the blowing sands. Stone realized why he could sense nothing from the Sith Master’s mind, for it was nothing more than a figment of his own imagination. With no warning Stone finds himself struck by a massive lightening bolt from the dark clouds overhead. His body convulses and his eyes glow white as he screams in agony. Blood begins to come from his mouth as his form falls to the ground in a heap of uselessness. Smoke rising from the Jedi knight’s form as he lies there unconscious, his body still twitching occasionally from the dark side energy that courses through it. Luke and Leia watch as he falls and then look to the horizon and see the images of Ogre are no longer present, but they can sense his aura of hatred getting closer and closer with every moment ::

Jedi Stone
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:00:32 PM
:: using the Force Stone speaks to The Great Master Ogre...

Illusion's you wanna play? So be it....Syth!

:: With that 10 illusion's of Stone come around Ogre with all of them no power (this gives me the time to awake), Ogre cannot move for a moment...

NOWS MY CHANCE!

:: Stone jumps out from one of the illusions to slam strait into Ogre with aloud crack is herd and the Dark Side come's over the area Stone cannot hold Ogre much longer. Stone yell's to Leia and Luke...

GET OUT...OF....HERE!!!

[i]:: Stone then jumps off Ogre and lands on his feet with bruises from holding the Sith Master. Stone can feel the Force and uses it to heal himself faster. Stone Force Push's Ogre to the ground which give's him some time to save his energy and heal himself. Stone raise's to his feet (Still weakend by holding Ogre down) and stands in defense LS at hand......

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:18:28 PM
**Leia and Luke look on as Ogre and Stone are fighting** They hear Stone's words! Not happy about them at all...but it was taken as an order...*Leia turned to Luke* Nodded*

Leia: I don't like this one bit..Stone!**Leia said w/much hesitation* Then, You get out of here right away then, and if not you call us and we will be right back here on it..do you understand!

Stone: YES! JUST GO! I MUST DO THIS! IT'S BETWEEN OGRE AND I NOW!

**With those words..the Skywalkers head for their ships and takeoff in hyperspace to GJO**

**Leia stops and thinks for a moment...Sends Force Msg to Stone: Any problems...we will be right back!

Darth Phantom
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:27:05 PM
:: stone feels a sharp pain below his ribs, he looks down and finds a hole in his flesh bleeding, he looks behind him to find Darth Phantom holding a long knife covered in blood, DP kicks stone in the chin, stone lands on the sand softening his landing, DP throws the knife at stone the knife flys through the air and hits stones tendents to his right hand rendering his right arm useless, stones eyes roll into the back of his head from the loss of blood. helps ogre to his feet ::

Jedi Stone
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:39:12 PM
:: Phantom does not see Stone because his body fades away in the dark. A moment later Phantom is met with a slam to his head knocking him uncouncious. Stone looks at Ogre...

Let this ne ONE on ONE! Man to Man! Send your Warriors home Ogre! Or do you need that much help!

Darth Havok
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:45:55 PM
OOC- To tell you the truth stone, he pretty much nullified you in one post, and you just got up from force lighting, like it was nothing. And then just found him when their were about ten of him all around.. Wasn't very realistic on your part.. And I don't really see him returning to this thread, as you were not the intended target. And pretty much have ruined this thread.. Okay, I’m done..

Darth Phantom
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:49:15 PM
:: looks up at stone :: you think you can knock me uncouncious that easily? I am here on my own account not ogres, I will let you two fight each other and I will not interfear, but I am staying.

(OOC: oh come on that was a laim ass way to get out of that situation stone )

Jedi Stone
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:51:16 PM
00C: hmmm I never looked at it like that but I guess your telling the truth! I guess I'll just leave the thread *hee hee* and let Ogre have a speed chace with the Leia and Luke?

Darth Havok
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:56:28 PM
OOC
<blockquote type=cite><blockquote><hr>hmmm I never looked at it like that[/quote]</blockquote>

Exactly, you never looked at the thread, or the attack against you, you just intervened into a story that you had nothing to do with, and made it look like garbage.. I suggest you read the thread next time, and see what’s going on, before butting in, and making yourself look the fool, ruining good Role-play threads such as this one..

Edit~*cough*youfigurehewouldhavelearnedbynow*cough *

Jedi Stone
Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:09:26 PM
00C: Well I really came here just beat the @#%$ out of Ogre! hmmmmm! Go ahead and have your RP! Just ignore the posts I made I guess...

*couge* thenexttimeyousaythatiwilltakeyourheadoffIC *cough*

Ket Limelight
Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:35:28 PM
Ket looks up to James.

"Huh? Something's going on?? Funny no one TELLS ME these things...."

Ket looks a bit pissed.

"James,if i knew,i'd tell ya...problem is,i dont know."

Darth Ogre
Sep 3rd, 2000, 10:53:32 AM
:: Ogre senses that the objects of his attention have fled the planet and departed the system. His rage seethes inside him, gaining in it’s intensity and growing in it’s fury. He continues on foot to the place he senses as the location Luke had contacted him from. Once he has the compound in his sight, from about 300 meters distance,a smile forms on his lips as he reaches into his pouch, at his waist, and withdraws a softball sized spherical device.

He holds it before him and presses the timer activation switch. The object then lifts from his hand, directed by the power of the darkside flowing through the green Sith and zips through the air towards the not so far, but not so close compound. It reaches the approximate center of the compound and hags in the air momentarily. An explosion occurs and the bright flash of the EMP detonation follows, disabling all electronic devices and systems in a 250 meter radius.

Ogre chuckles and begins to move toward the compound once again. He reaches the small shanty of a home, and dips into his pouch once again, and then tosses a thermal detonator into the building, and turns to walk away, just as the explosion bellows behind him and the living area erupts in a sea of flames. He draws his blaster from his hip and begins opening fire on all of the moisture farm equipment around, making sure to leave nothing undamaged. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 3rd, 2000, 11:03:22 AM
(OOC: Ogre..this got messed up! Do you want to continue from you blowing up Luke's moisture farm or start all over?! Should have left off w/us still in the desert..let us know..thank you! *sigh*

Darth Ogre
Sep 3rd, 2000, 11:07:16 AM
OOC: I agree it got messed up, but I just went with what happened after it did. Stone split as did yourself and Luke. Continue however you see fit. Sure looks to me like the moisture farm is a memory, as well as Ben's home. :evil:

Darth Ogre
Sep 4th, 2000, 08:28:03 AM
:: his burning rage and hatred only somewhat appeased by the destruction he has wrought upon the place where he had sensed Luke’s message had come from, Ogre puts away his blaster and walks away from the smoldering ruins of the moisture farm and the engulfed in flames remains of Ben’s home, a slight smile creeping across his face. He pulls his cloak’s hood back up over his head as he treks across the desert, heading back towards his spacecraft. He reaches to his belt and withdraws a small communication device. ::

R27, get the Dautnless ready for liftoff, there is nothing left for me to do here now. They have fled in fear, and I suspect they will not return.

:: the warm winds of the desert planet whip Ogre’s cloak around behind him as he trudges through the white sands, the look in his eyes one of disappointment. He begins thinking to himself but projecting his thoughts through the force. ::

You may have escaped me this time Skywalkers, but your time will come, and when it does, your pain and suffering will rival that of any being’s in all of time, for my revenge will be sweet, and it will be your blood will that covers my hands, as you look upon me in your last moments of life.