PDA

View Full Version : "The Skywalkers" Return to Tatooine

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 5th, 2000, 12:06:21 AM
continuation of this <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=239 5.topic>thread</a>

Luke and leia get into orbit, of the planet and decide that they cannot end this here like this, Ogre will hunt them down to the ends of the galaxy.

Luke consults the force and realises that Ogre has just Destroyed the two places in the whole universe that he held sacred

luke turns his x-wing around followed by leia in her xwing and they land their ships in an area of the dune sea. and they plan their strategy on dealing with their enemy.

EDIT: Fixed link

Darth Ogre
Sep 5th, 2000, 07:46:53 AM
OOC: I see this and I'll be here IC as soon as I am able. Hectic day for me after the 3 day weekend.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 5th, 2000, 08:25:19 AM
(OOC: Ogre..no problem! Luke and I understand. We didn't want you to think we forgot about this! :) )

Darth Ogre
Sep 6th, 2000, 04:23:50 AM
:: having arrived at his spacecraft and boarded it, Ogre is suddenly struck by a feeling. He can sense them. His eyes flash with rage, but a smile forms on his lips. He thinks to himself ::

They have returned to this place. Perhaps they are not the cowards I had taken them for, or perhaps they have come to bear witness to the destruction I have wrought upon something they hold dear.

:: he sends a message to them via the Force, his voice booming in its volume within their minds. ::

I will make you suffer for what you have done. You will feel pain by my hand that extends beyond the realm of what you ever thought possible. I am coming for you.

:: his small ship lifts from the ground as the repulsors fire and the engines scream to life. The modified YT-2400 hugs the sand dunes closely as it zips in the direction he feels their presence. Ogre activates the com to his droid ::

R27, prepare the torpedoes, we will be needing them soon.

<font color=lightgreen>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modified YT-2400

6 light laser cannons, 2 mounted on dorsal side, 2 on ventral side, and two on starboard side
2 proton torpedo tubes, 12 torps each
4 Advanced sensor jammers
1 sensor jammer box
hull:30 RU
Sheilds:115 SBD
Backup sheilds: 85 SBD
Engines: 4 KonGar KGD Defender military-grade ion engines
Speed:97 MGLT
Hyperdrive: modified SoroSuub Griffyn/Y2GT capable of .75 past lightspeed</font>

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 6th, 2000, 11:34:01 AM
**Leia and Luke takeoff in Luke's landspeeder only to stop and notice the devastion of Ben's house**

Luke (trying to stay calm)shakes his head: Leia..they have ruined one of the most sacred places I have ever been. This is terrible!

Leia:*places hand on Luke shoulders* I know Luke. It will be alright! I suggest we talk about the present now..there is no more we can do about this now! I sense Ogre's dark presence is coming back to this place..I suggest we be prepared for any emininent attack!

Luke: Yes..Leia..I know! We have a few things to discuss!

** The two proceed to talk and discuss the inevitable confrontation**

Darth Ogre
Sep 6th, 2000, 01:45:43 PM
:: Ogre's craft approaches the location he had previously destroyed He Launches two torpedoes towards it just before he brings his craft to a stop. The Dauntless lands as the trails of the launched torpedoes begin to fade. Ogre disembarks from the craft, having instructed R27 to keep the weapons systems online and to take out anything that moves beside himself. Ogre steps out on the rampway and looks in the direction of the ruins, awaiting the impending explosion ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 6th, 2000, 09:51:23 PM
force sense alert! Luke's force sense goes haywire and he is shown a vision of Ogre's latest antics.

Luke: boy that guy has a temper, Leia we better come up with something fast before he destroys the whole planet.

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 6th, 2000, 10:39:32 PM
Luke's xwing crosses over the intended target, Piloted by Luke's versatile droid R2D2, R2 sees the incoming torpedoes and directs the fighter into their paths just before the torpedo's hit their target R2 ejects himself into the air

while in the Air a parachute comes out of a storage compartment and artoo floats down to the ground safley

R27 D9
Sep 6th, 2000, 10:48:31 PM
:: Sees the explosion caused by the collision of the X-wing and the torpedoes, and following his master's instructions, opens fire on the small droid parachuting down towards the ground. Laser fire from the top and side cannons of the Dauntless hits the parachute and the driod falls the last 10 meters to the ground, completely at the mercy of gravity ::

Nupraptor
Sep 6th, 2000, 10:51:30 PM
((OOC: I clicked on this thread just to find out why the droid had posted :lol: ))

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 6th, 2000, 10:55:10 PM
R2D2 hanges just meters from hitting the ground, and is set down softly

luke releases his grip on the force and sends a message to ogre

now try picking on someone your own size

luke stands on top of the dune his black cloaking waving in the breeze lightsaber in hand

dressed all in black Luke awaits the evil sith, with determination is his eyes......

Darth Ogre
Sep 6th, 2000, 11:00:25 PM
:: Ogre, standing a touch over seven feet tall, makes his way up the sand dune, one hand clenched in a fist and the other reaching for his saber. A single red blade extends from one end of the weapon with a snap hiss and Ogre grins at the Jedi ::

My own size you say. Now thats funny. As I see it my droid was only doing as instructed.

:: Ogre looks directly into Luke's eyes, with determination as R2D2 is lifted from the sand and tossed through the air, heading directly for the back of the confident Jedi ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 6th, 2000, 11:30:34 PM
**Leia sees what is about to happen , closes her eyes..in a deep trance..Leia calls upon the force to stop R2D2 heading in Luke's direction and gently have the R2 unit on the ground. The droid comes whirling back to where Leia stands...Leia slowly opens her eyes to see Luke had flipped out of the way and is fine but...is intently looking on at Ogre...awaiting for his next move** Luke stands guard with his saber ignited**

**Without hesitation..Leia unclips her saber, ignites it and scopes out the situation**

Darth Ogre
Sep 6th, 2000, 11:37:27 PM
:: Leis finds herself under a barrage of laser fire as R27 has spotted her from the Dauntless and once again obeyed his master’s instructions. Leia finds it difficult to block all the incoming fire with her saber as the three cannons pelt her position. She gets hit in the side and the leg by stray blasts, and quickly attempts to take cover from the relentless assault.

Ogre raises his saber and brings it crashing downward upon Luke’s, the desire for vengeance evident in his green eyes. His hatred seeping through them and into the mind of the Jedi as their sabers meet in a flash of sparks and the electrical crash that follows. Ogre sweeps a kick at the Jedi’s feet as they lock blades and the Jedi easily jumps over it, landing behind Ogre and placing a kick of his own into the back of the Sith. The kick seems to have no effect on the massive Sith as he quickly spins around, his saber clashing with that of the Jedi once again. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 7th, 2000, 04:28:02 PM
**Leia screams in pain..slides off to the side**Disengages her lightsaber and pulls out her blaster* The Jedi carefully takes aim at R27 seated above the Dauntless in it's droid hold and releases a series of blasts towards the droid...which pentrates the droid's structure...frying all of it's circuit boards.**The droid is now inoperatable.

**Leia *SIGHS* in relief..but again squinces from the pain. Leia pulls out some bacta from her pouch and applies it to her wounds and concentrates on pain blocking techniques...she looks on at Ogre and Luke while doing so**

Sith Kat
Sep 7th, 2000, 04:36:22 PM
:: Leia's attention is turned from the fight as <a href=http://www.starwars.com/vehicles/sith_infiltrator/img/2_bg.jpg> "The Chimera"</a> decloaks nearby. The ramp lowers and Kat walks out onto the field ::

"Not happy to see me, are you?"

:: Ignites her new sabre and stalks forward ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 7th, 2000, 04:46:11 PM
**Leia sees Sith Kat heading her way from her infiltrator** The Jedi gets up...puts her blaster away and ignites her saber**

Leia [ever so calmly]: On the contrary Sith Kat...I have been expecting you!

**The jedi slowly walks toward Sith Kat..holding her saber..the hum becomes intense..as she walks closer to Kat.**

(OOC: Last post for now...be back later! :) )

Sith Kat
Sep 7th, 2000, 09:32:38 PM
:: Kat lunges at Leia's face with the tip of her sabre. Leia parries as a chain uncoils from Kat's other hand. She snares leia around the neck with it and pulls her forward, splitting her lip with the pommel of her sabre. She follows up with a kick that knocks Leia to the ground. Kat tosses the chain at Leia's feet ::

"I kept it for you all this time."

:: Leia's eyes fall upon the slave collar at the end of the chain. The chain springs to life, coiling around Leia's throat tightly ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 8th, 2000, 10:35:34 AM
**Leia *gasps for air* She concentrates hard on gaining composure and channels into the force. The jedi yanks the chain from around her neck while she proceeded to wrap her legs around Sith Kat's - yanking her to the ground. Leia springs up, leaps and comes down w/her knees ramming into Kat's gutt...knocking the wind out of her while pinning her down to the gound. Leia taunts the chains between her two hands and quickly wraps it around Sith Kat's neck. Pulling ever so hard..the chain burns red marks into Kat's neck as it slowly cuts off her air passages.

Leia [regaining composure and calmly]: I wouldn't go pulling chains on me. I've been known to do horrible things w/them. *Leia smirks* Remember that slimey slug..Jabba *Leia pulls harder on the chain* do you want your fate to be the same?

**Leia looks on as Sith Kat starts to go limp from the lack of air** The jedi wipes the blood from the split in her lip w/her shoulder..pays no mind to it..and continues her focus on Sith Kat**

Sith Kat
Sep 8th, 2000, 03:42:01 PM
:: A surge of rage fills Kat's heart as Leia gloats over her own wickedness. An image forms in her mind. A , cold & alive. Pain explodes in Leia's head as Kat projects it into her psyche, causing her to release her grip on the chain. She beomes overwhelmed with <a href=http://pub4.ezboard.com/fheavenspassionogrescave.showMessage?topicID=163.t opic> visions of pain & suffering (http://www.multiverse.org/img/storm.gif>) as Kat throws her off with a force push.

Kat pulls off her dragon helm as she gasps for air, revealing the scar she suffered from <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=1492.topic> Nupraptor's interference</a>. She rises to her feet and glares down at Leia ::

"Sanctimonious Bitch!!! You murdered Jabba, and Dalethria nearly died because of you!!! YOU!!!"

:: Force tekes the chain back to her hand and whips Leia vicously, opening up a deep cut in her head. She brings the chain whistling down again, causing Leia to cry out as it lacerates her left ear ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 8th, 2000, 09:11:43 PM
**Leia screams in pain from the wounds but, continues to concentrate on Sith Kat..even if the blood is dripping down her head wounds** Leia carefully watches Sith Kat*

*Sith Kat tries to take another strike at Leia w/the chain, Leia grabbed the chain w/her quick Jedi Reflexes and yanks down on it, pulling Kat straight towards her..Leia brings her feet up to meet Kat's gutt and force kicks her..you can hear some of Sith Kat's ribs crack from the thrust of the force kick...Sith Kat is sent flying backwards 10 meters away crashing into a Dune. Leia still holding on to the chain...force throws it away into the rummage never to be found again***The jedi springs up to her feet..*

Leia: Sith Kat..you blame us Jedi for all your corruption and atrocities! Darkness falls on those who follow the Dark. These events you talk about are the consequences of them!

**Leia looks on as Sith Kat lies in pain...* The jedi ignites her saber once more...**

(OOC: where do you get these pictures..that fit each scenario so perfectly. my compliments.)

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 8th, 2000, 10:47:21 PM
Luke spins to his left and with his left leg delivers a kick to ogre's midsection. while ogre is backpeddling from the momentum of the kick luke jumps in the air and gives a force kick to Ogre's Sternum area.

Luke lands and attacks Ogre with his saber after a couple slashes that are easily blocked luke is able to sneak in a strike to Ogre's left upper arm leaving a burning scorch mark on his arm, but only deep enuf to cause a scar as Ogre grabs his arm luke gives him another force kick that brings ogre to the ground,...Luke stands ready calming himself thru the force.

As Luke watches Ogre he uses for force to check on Leia's Situation

Sith Kat
Sep 9th, 2000, 01:07:12 PM
:: Kat rises to her feet again, favoring her ribs ::

"Oh forgive me, you were only converting another pagan to that glorious light of yours. We're just pitiful souless creatures led astray be our own passions.

:: Stands weaponless ::

Do you see any light in me, Leia? Look deep inside my spirit. Do you have the courage? If you don't, then you had better be ready to kill me."

:: Kat walks slowly towards Leia with a menacing grin ::

"Can you?"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 9th, 2000, 04:11:28 PM
**Leia eyes Sith Kat ever so cautiously- Showing no emotion*

Unlike Navaria..there is no light in your soul! I will not fight or strike you down..while you are weaponless! That is against all Jedi Principles. Foolish, I am not..Sith Kat! If you proceed to come at me as a threat w/a weapon..then that changes everything!

**Leia still holding her saber..being ever so cautious of Sith Kat** Stands still and on guard**

Sith Kat
Sep 9th, 2000, 04:40:26 PM
:: Continues her stride towards Leia, using the force to keep Leia's sabre trained on her throat ::

"Why not just kill me? The blood of every child I slaughter from this point on will be on your hands as well as mine. The ones you've sworn to protect will curse you because you let me live."

:: Laughs at Leia as she resists the tugging of the sabre in her hands ::

"It's the only way Navaria will ever be free."

Darth Ogre
Sep 9th, 2000, 04:52:02 PM
:: as Ogre sits on the dune, he clenches his hands in the sand below him. He sees Luke's eyes upon him, but his attention elsewhere, as apparent by the shift in the Force, which allows Ogre to swing his two handfulls of sand at the Jedi at the same time he leaps from the ground, leaving his saber lay in the sand. As Luke tries to keep the sand from his eyes, he finds his saber arm gripped within the powerful grasp of Ogre's hand, and finds himself taken to the ground from the Sith's weight.

Ogre follows him to the ground, controlling his saber hand at the wrist, and drives his tusks into the chest of the Jedi. The impact breaks his skin and tears his flesh, but does not penetrate bone. Luke looks up, having regained his vision and sees the countenance of Ogre covered in his blood, smiling down upon him, just before Ogre headbuts him in the face and rolls back off of of him and gets to his feet, his saber flying from the sand and into his hand. A single red blade snaps to life and Ogre begins to walk toward the fallen Jedi ::

((OOC: BTW, Leia, there is no external droid compartment on a YT-2400. The droid is inside the ship, just for future reference. The ship is not like an X-Wing at all, more like the Mellenium Falcon, but smaller.))

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 9th, 2000, 07:04:54 PM
luke gets up slowly holding his chest area and still reeling from the headbut.

Luke performs his pain blocking techniques thru the force and quickly grabs some bacta patches for the wounds in his chest.

being calm and having dulled the pain in his chest Luke re-ignites his saber as ogre approaches.

luke starts to twirl his saber infront of him faster and faster he then taps into the force speed causing a small windstorm in front of him, which picks up the sand infront of him and directs it towards ogre, as ogre is briefly blinded from luke.

Luke force jumps and turns 180 degrees on the otherside of Ogre and slashes at his back, leaving two parelle scars in his back and then using the force levitates him up and force throws him into his own ship head first.

Luke drops down to one knee while trying to suppress more pain in his chest, he then stands up and takes a calming breath standing ready with his saber ignited

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 9th, 2000, 09:29:00 PM
*Leia concentrating on the force to break Sith Kat's control on her saber - closes her eyes and regains control and quickly disengages her saber. The Jedi proceeds to roundhouse kick Sith Kat flying downward to the ground. Leia backs away.**

You are wrong..Sith Kat! I am a Jedi! I will not strike you down in vengence! As we speak <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage Range?topicID=1372.topic&start=61&stop=76>Navaria </a> is turning to the light! Navaria decides for herself! And there's nothing you can do about it! If you are truly concern with keeping your discipline as you claim you are...I suggest you leave..maybe you still have time to discuss this with her before it's too late!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 9th, 2000, 10:26:51 PM
OOC: I forgot to add this Ogre! Sorry about the confusion on the ship. I know somewhat about some ships..unfortunately..that is not one of my strongest points. Sorry! Typical..woman! ;) )

Darth Ogre
Sep 10th, 2000, 07:44:54 AM
:: Ogre’s skull strikes the hull of the Dauntless with a resounding clang, and the Sith falls to the ground his eye’s somewhat glazed over. As The green behemoth crumples to the ground, the split in the back of his head can be seen to ooze a fluid, the color of which almost matches his skin, though a bit darker. His body begins to shake and convulse from the severity of the blow, his eyes flicker open and closed as he reacts violently to the pressure building upon his brain from the hemorrhaging within his head. Memories flood his mind as he slips from consciousness, memories of all that he has been and all that he has done and destroyed. His life seems to be flashing before his minds eye moments before his body quits its sickening shaking and lies motionless upon the ground. One word exits his lips quietly just before his eyes close ::

<font size=1>Dale......</font>

:: His grip upon his saber hilt loosens, the blade de-ignites and rolls from his hand to lay upon the sand before his prone motionless form ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 10th, 2000, 08:35:11 AM
Luke watches as Ogre slams into the hull of the ship. Luke see his eyes flutter open and shut and the saber disengage.

Luke disengages his saber and clips it to his belt and runs towards leia as Luke gets to the top of the dune he sees leia and Sith kat.

Luke run's to Leia's side then force jumps over kat and unclips his lightsaber but does not ignited.

Luke stands watching Kat and Leia,

Luke, Standing near the landspeeder, sends a force message to Leia Ogre is down

Sith Kat
Sep 10th, 2000, 02:37:40 PM
:: Kat's eyes widen in horror as her connection to Ogre is severed ::

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!"

:: She rushes to Ogre's motionless form, and quickly places a sith talisman in his hand. She begins an ancient mantra, oblivious to the Skywalkers as she draws her knife across her palm and touches the wound on her Brother's head ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 10th, 2000, 03:18:24 PM
luke runs to the top of the dune and watches as Kat goes to Ogre's side. luke looks at his saber in his hand and clips it to his belt...

Though Luke is a Jedi and his main purpose has always been to defend the innoncent against people like ogre he cannot help but think that he may have taken another life...he almost took dale's life though it was in his mind a freak accident.....

Luke turns his back to kat and ogre and walks back towards the speeder past Leia and walks off into the desert, with artoo trailing behind him......

Darth Ogre
Sep 10th, 2000, 04:00:14 PM
:: as Kat’s hand meets the open wound on Ogre’s skull, the sound of burning flesh can be heard and smoke rises from the point of contact, she grits her teeth and takes the pain as Ogre’s acidic blood, scalds her flesh. She sees his fingers tighten around the Talisman she had placed in his hand and feels his body begin to pulse with life, as it draws the dark energies from the Force, with the aid of the small object within his fist ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 10th, 2000, 08:56:28 PM
**Leia watches on as Sith Kat went to help Ogre..but her attention is turned to Luke as he passes by her** She knows this is not like Luke...she must go and speak to him**

Luke....WAIT!!!!!!!

**Her words go unheard** Leia jumps into Luke's landspeeder and proceeds to chase after her brother**

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 10th, 2000, 09:45:11 PM
Luke stops walking......

What am i doing? he attacked me, I am suppose to be a defender of truth and justice throughout the galaxy...I can't get all mushy when something like this happens

Lukes gaze becomes determined he unclips his lightsaber and turns back towards the group....Leia passes luke in the landspeeder as luke runs back towards the dune.

Drin Kizael
Sep 10th, 2000, 10:12:58 PM
"Wow, awesome ship. Is this one of those new Soro-Suub's?"

:: In Mos Eisley, Kizael and Roker approached the Jitarn's Redemption at a fast pace. One of Tazsh's gang was nearby. They were halfway across the tarmac when another ripple in the Force could be felt, though much feinter. Perhaps the battle was over?

Kizael: "No, it's a Nova-Drive and it's actually a pretty late model. We must hurry."

:: Roker's wide eyes soaked everyting in with approval as they boarded.

Roker: "Hey what's that under the tarp in the cargo bay?"
Kizael: "Something I picked up on Etti IV."

:: Something was wrong. He felt the ethereal disturbance start to fade, as if someone strong in the Force was dying. The Jedi continued on to the @#%$pit, but narrowed his eyes in concentration, reaching out for a better handle on the scene. There was still far more to this than appeared. He had to find out what.

OOC: Exposition on this character can be found on this thread (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=1543.topic). Per request, I'm not actually -on- the scene yet, but I'm just setting up getting there. (In preview mode, I can't help but chuckle ... I can't even say C0CKPIT? :lol: )

Darth Havok
Sep 11th, 2000, 02:16:21 AM
~~In RSO space~~

::He gasps for breath, a catastrophic feeling overcomes him, as he is flying test formations with the dreaded Immobilizer Squadron, a close comrade of his is fading from the darkside at an alarming rate, as havoks heart begins to beat rapidly, his mind trying to reach him to little avail..

He remembers his friend speaking of his return to tatooine before they parted ways, and havok felt deep within that his comrade had run into more then expected.. As he breaks out of formation nearly clipping his wingman and relaying a message to the squadron…. “Another time boys, I have some business to attended to.. Looking great by the way, keep up the good work, havok out”……

He diverts most of his power to the engines as he races towards the Strike II-class Cruiser Ezra, and relays a transmission to them to prepare the Black Diamond, his personal Lambda-class XIP Escort Shuttle.. It’s speed would get him to Tatooine faster and in better comfort, as it is his home away from home, as he comes along the starboard side of the Ezra and docks quickly..

Immediately boarding his shuttle and storming out of the hanger, setting the nav computer for its destination.. As it winds down his thoughts are still with his comrade as he hopes he shall not be to late, he relays a message back to his stationary ships. And orders that most of them are to stay behind and finish up the sessions, and for the Provision I, Echo, and the Elemental are to meet him in orbit of Tatooine incase trouble may arise… As the button flashes making him aware the coarse has been set, and he stamps down the button, and in a flash he enters the folds of space...::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 11th, 2000, 09:55:55 PM
**Just as Leia speeds closer to Luke..she sees he has turned around and has force speed back to their original location**

She thinks: What is he doing? *sigh* runs by me and doesn't give it a second thought...typical brother driving me nuts! Luke's always been impulsive!

**Leia quickly turns the landspeeder around and heads back to their original location on the dune**

Darth Ogre
Sep 12th, 2000, 03:30:37 AM
:: The talisman gripped within his hand begins to cast a dark aura, which appears to flow down Ogre's arm and envelope his motionless body, still laying upon the sand. ::

Sith Kat
Sep 12th, 2000, 11:21:21 AM
:: Kat rises to her feet as she hears the speeder turn around. Her face hardens with rage as she spies Luke coming back ... to finish what he started. No. She channels the darkside, taking control of the landspeeder. The steering locks as it accelerates towards Luke. Time for Leia to share in Kat's pain. The loss of a brother. Blood for blood. Leia frantically tries to regain control of the speeder as it rushes towards her brother. She cries out as the speeder impacts with his body, filling her ears with the sickening crunch of bone as he falls to the ground like a twisted puppet ::

Astral Ogre
Sep 12th, 2000, 12:56:52 PM
:: the unseen spirit stands above the fallen form of Ogre, knowing that if he were passed, he would not exist either. He looks upon the events as they unfold and his soul is filed with pleasure seeing the speeder run down Luke. A laugh echoes through the force. ::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:07:45 PM
Luke is flung in the air as the speeder runs into him.

Skywalker flies through the air for about 10 meters and lands against a boulder, more bones can be heard cracking. Luke looks up and see's Leia speeding away in the speeder...

"cough**cough**Leia....Why?...." just before losing consciousness Luke is able to put himself into a jedi healing trance....but he is still very unstable and without immediate medical attention will probably not survive.........

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:13:51 PM
Kyle, feeling his masters pain runs to his side, "don't worry luke I'll get you out of here"

Kyle calls on the power of force strength and carries Luke to the ship while his co-pilot Jan Ors covers him from the c0ckpit.

Kyle enters the ship carrying Luke and sets him down on one of the couches and heads for the c0ckpit...

The ship Lifts off and heads towards the dune.

Endo Freedoo
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:16:30 PM
:: the Rodian steps out the door and walks down the ramp-way of The Chimera, he raises his blasters and opens fire on Kyle's craft. Striking the power generator of it and causing him to loose control of its flight. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:21:52 PM
:: as the ship begins it slow decent from the impact of Endo's fire, a blast comes from the Chimera. The laser rips into the hull as the ship crashes into a sand dune.

Tirsa smiles and grabs her blaster rifle and heads out of c0ckpit and then down the ramp to make sure the little vermin don't get away again ::

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:38:15 PM
Kyle feels the ship rock and go down. "damn"

kyle checks on Luke...still out....he then grabs his blaster rifle and checks the power level, he then lowers the ramp to the ship and fires on the person coming towards him, the blaster shots hit infront of the oncoming figure.

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:40:05 PM
Luke lays unconscientious on the couch..oblivious to the outside world....

an image appears before him

what brings you out hear young Luke as form of Ben Kenobi approaches him......

the image fades...
another image appears
watch your mouth kid or you'll find yourself floating home
image fades
images appears
your eyes can deceive you don't trust them
image fades...

Luke looks around, he is in a room blackness all around......

am I dead, alive, or neither

Endo Freedoo
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:09:39 PM
:: The blaster fire from Kyle strikes the ground before him and sends sand flying into his face. He puts up his arm to try to keep it from his eyes and dives to the side rolloing to the ground. Rubbing his eyes he fires blindly in the direction of the oncoming fire as he lies on the ground ::

Sith Kat
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:11:49 PM
:: Calls out to Tirsa ::

"Forget him! Help me get my brother to the ship!"

Tirsa Krylana
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:14:26 PM
:: Tirsa sees that Endo has has taken care of the one Jedi and sees that Leia is still in the speeder. Aiming her blaser rifle, she fires at Leia, forcing her to duck and take cover, as bolts of blaster fire destroy the controls.

She smiles and then fires where the repuslorlifts are, sending the speeder crashing to the ground ::

"Bye bye Jedi..."

:: her last blast of her rifle hits where the engines are and Leia has mere moments to get out before the speeder blows up ::

Tirsa Krylana
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:17:10 PM
:: she turns to hear Kat as she hears the speeder explode, not knowing whether Leia got out in time. She swings her rifle over her shoulder and runs over to help Kat bring Ogre to the ship ::

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:24:29 PM
kyle ignites his saber and runs 1/2 way down the ramp then jumps off the side, blocking blaster shots with is lightsaber.

Kyle hits the ground and runs behind a large boulder.

the lightsaber is shutoff and kyle takes his blaster out and fires back at the rodian's direction...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
standing in the doorway of the ship Jan Ors (Kyle's co-pilot) stands to the side of the door and fires out at the rodian hoping to help Kyle drive him off...she then ducks back inside the ship as the rodian returns the blaster fire.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Endo Freedoo
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:34:53 PM
:: He drops his head down low and covers it with his arms as sand continues to fly from the scattered blasts. The fire lets up some and Endo begins to crawl on his belly, scooting backwards towards the Chimera, as he takes shots at the rock Kyle is behind, trying to keep him pinned there ::

Sith Kat
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:38:07 PM
:: Kat winces as she tries to lift Ogre, her injured ribs forcing her to set him down again. She yells out to Katarn ::

"CEASE FIRE!!! OR I'LL SEE TO IT WE GO TO THE HELLFIRES TOGETHER!!!"

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:45:21 PM
this is getting us nowhere....the sooner they are out of here the sooner I can get luke to a medical facility....

Kyle: Jan!, cease fire!...Ok! sith get out of here, we will not fire! you have my word as a Jedi.....

Kyle holsters his blaster but stands ready with his lightsaber for any surprises..

====================inside the ship=============================
Jan puts her blaster down and goes to check on skywalker.....

Sith Kat
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:49:27 PM
:: Kat calls out to Endo in fluent Rodian ::

"Let them go! I need help with my Brother!"

Endo Freedoo
Sep 12th, 2000, 04:57:15 PM
:: Hearing the orders from his Mistress, Endo holsters his blasters and gets up from the sand, casting a glare of distrust in the direction of the Jedi before he turns to head for Ogre and Kat. Upon arriving on the rampway he lends his own strength in assisting Kat and Tirsa to lift Ogre from the ground, and carry him onboard ::

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 05:02:52 PM
kyle carefully makes his way back to the ramp and starts ascending backwards with his saber in hand...

Kyle makes it to the door and ducks inside.

Jan go check the status of the engines and communications system...

we are more then likely going to need a toe out of here, hopefully the ship will be salvageable though...kyle walks back to the door and watches the sith

Sith Kat
Sep 12th, 2000, 05:07:43 PM
:: Kat kneels over Ogre as Tirsa closes the ramp ::

"Get us out of here."

:: Looks down at his face as she brushes his hair back ::

"Don't you leave me, Brother. I need you."

Astral Ogre
Sep 12th, 2000, 05:16:45 PM
:: Enters the Dauntless by floating through the hull, he looks upon the mangled mess that was R27, a displeased look upon his face. With a bit of concentration, he is able to activate the back up droid, R5-V10 and initiates his pre programmed parameters, to return Ogre's craft to TSE HQ. ::

Endo Freedoo
Sep 12th, 2000, 05:19:03 PM
:: Activates the engines and the Sith Infiltrator lifts from the ground via its repulsor lifts. It fades from sight as the cloaking device activates ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 12th, 2000, 09:24:58 PM
**Earlier..when Tirsa had shot out to Leia on the landspeeder..Leia sense the impending danger thru the force. She had quickly force leaped out with a of the landspeeder with a forward flip..landing into the sand dunes..as the speeder went into a dune before blowing up after a round of shots from Tirsa' blaster. The jedi landed gracefully on the dune..yet for a moment staggered over to her left side still injured from the blasts from the Dauntless earlier. ** Leia slowly regained her strength ..moving away from the scene. Kat was still busy w/Ogre..and it seemed to Leia Katarn had the situation undercontrol from the ship. **Leia choosed to go to her X-wing for cover..if needed be..she would be more help from there**

**Leia called over the commlink to Katarn: Kyle..this is Leia ..I'm in the Skylark Please tell me the status of Luke. I can feel he is fine..but he is badly injured. Over**

(OOC: alot has happened. Hard for me to jump in here. Sorry first time to get back to this)

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 09:29:10 PM
over comm

I read you leia, but luke's condition is not good, he took a heck of a hit plus his injuries earlier from Ogre...I think he is dying...we need to get him to a med facility and fast but my ship is crippled

xshellsparkx
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:23:38 PM
Katarn looks up to see a medium sized ship, the Nebulon, approaching. Its thrusters fire and it comes to rest 50 m from his position. The hatches open and two figures exit, a green robot and a young man, both brandishing lightsabers.

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:27:35 PM
BOY I HOPE THOSE ARE GOOD GUYS.......

Liam Jinn
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:27:53 PM
::Liam walks over to skywalker and lifts him onto his back.::

Hey dont bleed everywhere in my ship ok?

::Liam carries Skywalker over to shellspark and tells him to put skywalker in the ship and get ready to take off::

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:32:25 PM
Hey can my co-pilot and I catch a ride with you

xshellsparkx
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:32:41 PM
::takes Luke deceptively light mass, and carries him gently to the Nebulon, where he is carefully placed on a mat, shellspark then runs over to where the other two Jedi are standing::

I don't know if my partner here has mentioned it, but we heard a distress signal saying that Master Luke was in trouble. Myself and Liam here came as soon as we could.

Liam Jinn
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:34:54 PM
::turns to the Jedi and Co-pilot:: sure go ahead...but i just got this baby built so try not to scratch anything...

Jedi Knight Katarn
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:37:57 PM
Kyle to leia i am going to hop a ride with liam and xshellsparkx I'll meet you at GJO.

Kyle and Jan Ors board the ship careful not to scratch anything....

Liam Jinn
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:45:16 PM
::Liam follows Shellspark into the ship and gets to the controls of the ship and starts taking off. The Nebulon exits the atmosphere and heads for GJO::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 12th, 2000, 10:47:16 PM
I copy Kyle! May The Force Be With You All! I will rendezvous with you at GJO. Over and out!

**Leia readies her ship for lift off from Tatooine..and set course for GJO** The X-wing takes off and proceeds to go into to hyperspace**

Drin Kizael
Sep 13th, 2000, 05:21:53 PM
"That's another one living, Drin. What the heck's going on?"

:: Roker's voice was drifting back to the sing-song tones of his native language as he looked over the sensors of the Jitarn's Redemption. Kizael heard him, but his eyes were staring out the viewport, eyes unfocused.

:: Beyond the ship, there was nothing but swirling sand ... and a destroyed moisture farm, the only sign that a battle had even taken place. His mind rolled over the events once more, the chaotic ending ... and then nothing.

Kizael: "I wish I knew, Roker. I have absolutely no idea what just happened here."
Roker: "So what do we do now?"

Drin Kizael sighed inwardly: "We're leaving. Is there someplace we need to get your things? This is looking to be a loooong trip."

OOC: I'm just as confused IRL at what happened as my character is. I've seen RP go off on tangents before, but WOAH. Oh well this thread is dead. Maybe next time.