PDA

View Full Version : :: at a medical facility...

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 01:58:38 PM
:: ...that Luke and Leia brought Dalethria, the doctors, along with the medical droids, work feverishly to stablilize her vital signs. Putting her into the bacta this quickly might put her into shock and the stress on her body could be fatal. A nurse quickly strips her down and covers Dalethria in a gown as the droid removes the batca patches from her chest wound. One of the droids arms reaches behind and takes a hypospray and presses the instrument to Dalethria's neck, hoping that the medicine will help to strengthen her heart ::

Droid: The Jedi said that they put her into a hibernation healing trance.

Doctor: Yes, that is good. If it wasn't for that, this girl would be dead now. We just have to get her vitals up!

:: Suddenly, a loud beeping noise becomes a long whinning electronic sound as the machines show that her vitals go silent. The nurse can see her skin growing colder, her lips becoming a faint blue shade ::

Doctor: Damn! She's flatlined!

OOC: okies this is a friendly warning...Only people that are in this storyling may reply. Otherwise, please read along and enjoy :)

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 03:00:22 PM
:: the droid brings over a small oval device, open on the top, and places it upon Dalethria's head. He punches a key pad on the end of the bed and the two square designs on the device light up in color ::

Droid: Beginning stimulation of the cardiac system through the cerebral cortex...now!

:: the droid pushes another key and the lights flash quickly on the device. Dalethria jerks up with the shock of the electrical impluses racing through her body, but still no change ::

Doctor: DO IT AGAIN! :: the doctor reaches for another hypospray and this time goes under the gown placing it over Dalethria's heart and presses the meds into her. The droid complies with the doctors orders and stimulates the device again. Dalethria jerks again upon the table and settles down and the Doctor looks at her vitals....

************************************************** ******************************

She hears the calling of the dark, the empty void that wishes to embrace her in her final hour. To Dalethria, the sensation is beautiful and she goes further into it, trying to reach to the nether regions beyond. She feels herself begin to float and rise as she hears the calling of her family long gone. She lets herself be pulled by the voices, letting them lead her to wherever they may be.

Finally Navaria is starting to head home....

JediMaster Skywalker
Aug 20th, 2000, 09:47:37 PM
Luke exits the medical facility and walks around in a gaze...... I can't believe she did this with out consulting me first!!!, well she knew I would not approve, and that I would insist on taking Fire's place

Luke looks again at the note from his sister.

Note from Leia to Luke

Luke, I have contacted Ogre and advised him that I would take Fire's place, he will release fire and then when he has me he will release the rest of the hostages, this is something I have to do, Please don't come after me or man an assualt on them I will see you soon.....I hope

May the force be with you ....my brother..

Leia

well the best i can do now is wait for them to arrive for the swap and hope everything goes smoothly...

Darth Ogre
Aug 20th, 2000, 10:08:31 PM
:: still pacing around at the cave, waiting to hear from Leia so that the deal may be sealed and he can have his gem returned to him. Ogre reaches out, calling on his anguish to assist him. The Darkside fills his being, drawn by the emotion and he searches for a sign, a glimmer of hope that his gem lives and will be returned. His essence speeds throughout the galaxy on its quest to make contact. Suddenly he feels it in his soul. He senses her presence, but it is weak and he can sense that she is slipping away, further down the road to oblivion, being called by voices within her head. Ogre calls out to her, speaking aloud and through the connection he has established ::

Navaria, your path does not lie that way! Your path lies with me. You must be strong and hold on, for I am coming, and together we shall rain terror on those that have done this to you. It is your destiny to return, you know it to be true within your heart.

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 10:15:38 PM
:: Dalethria slips further into the void, the sounds of familiar voices of the past calling her to join them. She reaches a hand out, hoping that someone from her family will catch it and pull her through completely.

She feels something else in the back of her mind, a presence that she has been....missing? She closes her eyes and tries to block it out so she can move forward again, but she cannot block this presence. Eventually it turns into a voice, whispering softly and suddenly takes her mind over as she is forced to stop and look back to where it is emminating from. Staring long into the darkness behind her, she knows who it is as she whispers a name in confusion ::

Ogre?

Darth Ogre
Aug 20th, 2000, 10:21:53 PM
:: Ogre’s eyes light up as he hears a faint, but familiar voice in his mind, speaking his name. His expression changes from one of remorse and anguish to one of hope.::

It is me! I am here for you, as I will be until the end of our days.

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 10:24:57 PM
Ogre? It is you....but how? How can you be here?

Dalethria turns back around and stares off, looking towards the presence of her family and her eyes fill with tears longing to be with them again. Ogre's voice in her mind gets clouded as the voices begin their calling again, stronger this time

Don't you see? They are calling me to them so we can be together again. A family once more.

Darth Ogre
Aug 20th, 2000, 10:32:43 PM
I am always with you, no matter where you may be! Do not listen to them, for it is not your time, not yet. You wish to be back with a family, which will still be waiting for you when it truly is your time. Return to <font color=lightgreen>ME</font>, and the rest of our comrades among the Sith, for we are your family now, and we still draw breath from the air around us, just as you are doing now.

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 10:47:36 PM
:: Dalethria turns once more to where she hears Ogre's voice and the image on her Sith comrades fill her mind. She sees Kat, Grendel, Dara, Havok, Hera, and some other sith woman she never has seen before at Ogre's cave. Grendel and Hera are passing a child over to Kat who is fuming with rage as she speaks into a communications relay. Past all that, she sees Ogre standing, his eyes closed, lost in his own thoughts. She feels his concern, love and anguish over her capture and her possible death. His own feelings become mixed as she then feels the concern and anger wash over her from her friends .... ::

My family?

:: her hand unconsciously covers her chest and she becomes frightened as the locket that Ogre gave her is not there. only her bare skin is felt ::

Return to me my gem! Not only will my gift to you be there, I will be waiting for you!

:: Her head lowers from Ogre's voice and looks back once more at the calling ::

He is right. I have so much to live for yet and my physical quest is not over eventhough it is tempting to be with you now my family. I will return to you when my vengence is satiated, my purpose for living is truly over

:: She feels herself being pulled back down slowly and can feel Ogre's mind be put at ease ::

There are people waiting for my return as you are. One day, you won't wait any longer but my place is with them now

:: everything spins around her as her mind gets lost in a sea of dark colors as she feels herself being drawn back to the land of the living ::

Jedi Knight Katarn
Aug 20th, 2000, 11:06:54 PM
Kyle finds Luke outside the medical facility,

Kyle: Luke any word on Dalethria yet?

Luke looks up at Kyle with a glazed look in his eye.....

Luke: what?....

Kyle: are you ok Luke?

Luke: no, it was my saber that put her in there, I should have sensed Leia about to grab her saber hand, but I didn't I had all my energy focused on Dalethria...

Kyle: Luke, its not your fault, she is the one that ran off, and you had to stop her or we would be be stuck on that planet and the siths would be on their way to destroy us..

Luke: yes, I know that!, I am sorry Kyle, its just well I don't know.....

Kyle: well what I had asked was if you heard anything about Dalethria's condition.

Luke: she is still in critical condition. but there are other things to consider right now...here look at this

Luke hands Leia's note to Kyle.

Kyle reads the note.....

Kyle: What! the....

Kyle: what was she thinking, what do we do now...

Luke: we are Leia's backup...they get dale and we get Leia, we have to make sure we get Leia back and get back to Gjo...this is what I want you to do......

Luke walks along the street with Kyle explaining to him what he wants him to do........

Darth Ogre
Aug 20th, 2000, 11:31:58 PM
:: the glimmer of hope evident on Ogre’s visage gets a bit brighter as he senses that her journey’s path has turned and she is once again on a course which leads back to life. He feels the link begin to sever as her mind struggles to win the battle against the emptiness of death. He manages to send her one last thought as a parting message ::

I await your return, then we shall take OUR revenge against those who have done this.

:: he loses his link, and a small smile crosses his lips as he whispers to himself ::

<font size=1>Navaria Lives!</font>

Ashley Selena
Aug 20th, 2000, 11:37:14 PM
:: notices Ogre's smile and realizes that Dale is okay and smiles a little bit ::

dalethria
Aug 20th, 2000, 11:41:32 PM
Doctor: We got vitals!!! We need to move her now as she is stable!!!

:: The doctors quickly prepare Dalethria's body for the bacta tank. They plug her ears and nose shut and insert a breathing device into her mouth. Slowly the droid lifts her off of the bed and slides over to the tank. He rolls up the ramp and places the connections to the breathing device and various monitoring wires on the tank and slowly lowers her in.

The cover to the tank slides closes and Dalethria's body floats in the sea of bacta. The droid watching the vitals and the doctor wiping the sweat from his brow, the strain from almost loosing his patient hitting him. But she is not out of the woods yet... ::

dalethria
Aug 21st, 2000, 01:44:36 AM
(12 hours later)

:: The droid keys the panel and the top slides open from the bacta tank. It keys the controls to position the mechanical arms inside to hold onto Dalethria's waste as she is lifted up slowly and gently. The droid rolls up the ramp and detatches the wires and breathing cable off of her. It carefully takes her in its arms and rolls back down and places her on a nearby gurney and guides her over to an open room for recovering patients. The droid methodically removes the breathing tube, ear and nose plugs and places them on a nearby tray.

It turns back to look upon Dalethria's body and does a quick scan, as it attaches a small device on her arm to make sure her vitals and breathing can be monitored. The scan reveals that her heart and lungs are normal, breathing is at a slow pace and her heart beats strongly. Her wound it practically healed and the organs that were burnt from the sabre attack have been sealed, the internal bleeding stopped. The droid does pick up that Dalethria's brain patterns are not normal though.

The doctor that helped save Dalethria walks into the room and looks over his patient and addresses the droid ::

Doctor: Well, what is her status?

Droid: She is stable and her body will heal. All scans are normal and within human parameters. Her cerebral patterns are not though. She is in a coma and it is uncertain when she will awaken.

:: the doctor purses his lips in thought and places a hand on Dalethria's brow ::

Doctor: All we can do is wait then and hope that she will wake up.

Darth Eve
Aug 21st, 2000, 03:44:31 PM
:: Eve sits a a table with her head burried in her crossed arms, waiting waiting waiting to hear something from Ogre, praying her officer and close friend will be okay.::

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Aug 21st, 2000, 04:39:45 PM
OOC o' course- ::Claps.:: Good details. It's hard to get good details like that..