PDA

View Full Version : GENERAL SCORPION-a business proposition

JediBoricua
Sep 9th, 2000, 02:19:55 PM
:: Soon after the battle where the plans for the construction of a new super cruiser for the NR were stolen, an officer gives a message to JB ::

"Sir, while in the battle I was able to download this small piece of information from the main computer" ::hands him a disk. JB puts it on his datapad and surfs through it::

"Very interesting, it seems the URSF though they were going to keep the platform for themselves and left this info on the main computer for the next team to reach and take control. Officer you will be promoted for this, thank you" :: Boricua turns to the control officer ::

"I want you to send a message to the Alzoc System. Direct it to General Scorpion. Tell him I have a proposition to him that will benefit us both. I will go on my personal ship the Afrodisiako, that has no weapons except my LS, and that I will meet him over Tatooine"

"Scorpion sir?"

"Yes scorpion, now get back to work!"

"Aye sir"

:: Soon the message was sent through the HoloNET and Boricua aborded his ship and took flight to Tatooine ::

General Scorpion
Sep 9th, 2000, 02:35:47 PM
*The message was unusual. Interesting, but unusual. Ships were quickly being sent from Alzoc to Tatooine to meet the Afrodisiako. Scorpion got up from his command chair on the Argus Battle Station I and headed to his personal shuttle, the Devious.

The shuttle Devious enters the hangar of the Huntress Star Destroyer Scythe and Scorpion awaits the arrival of his guest.*

JediBoricua
Sep 9th, 2000, 02:43:32 PM
:: boricua exits hyperspace to be greeted by a Huntress SD. Quickly he lowers his shields in sign of no-agression and waits to be pulled in by a tractor beam ::

General Scorpion
Sep 9th, 2000, 02:50:06 PM
*Behind Boricua the Imperial Star Destroyer Indiko exits hyperspace and locks a tractor beam on the Afrodisiako. The Devious exits the Scythe and enters the hangar of the Indiko before the Afrodisiako. The ramp lowers and Scorpion walks down it onto the shining black floor of the main hangar bay.*

JediBoricua
Sep 9th, 2000, 02:57:26 PM
:: As the Afrodisiako touch the floor Boricua lowered the ramp. He exited wearing his galant jedi robes used for special ocassion. No blaster or other weapon could be seen on him or the ship, except for the LS ::

"Hello Mr. Scorpion I have an offer to you I'm sure you can't resist. Should we go to some place more quieter were we can talk?"

General Scorpion
Sep 9th, 2000, 03:03:59 PM
*Scorpion looks at the Jedi for a moment.*

Very well.. The briefing room is this way..

*Scorpion motions to a turbolift at the end of the corridor and begins to walk toward it.*

JediBoricua
Sep 9th, 2000, 03:20:39 PM
:: Enters the briefing room, and puts his LS on top of the table. Looks at the guards standing on the doors, looking directly at the jedi ::

I beg you general, that before we continue you dismiss the guards. No one should know about this. I am currently unarmed adn I am willin that you hold my LS in a force hold while we speak if you find it necessary.

General Scorpion
Sep 9th, 2000, 03:29:05 PM
*Lord Scorpion nods to the guards, URSF SA Troopers, and ignores the lightsaber on the table.*

Leave us.. Now, Jedi, what is it you wish to speak with me about..?

JediBoricua
Sep 10th, 2000, 01:28:08 AM
"Excellent. As you know Mr. Scorpion you and your group have us on a tight position right now. We were half way throug building our new super cruiser and you had to ruin it all. We desperatly need that ship if we want to continue our existence and I come to offer you this. I want a copy of the plans as they stan right now. Once research is finished in two weeks we will begin construction of 4 SMC-200 and I guarantee two of those ships will go to the URSF and we will get the original plans of the ship itself. What do you gain you may be asking? The eradication of Talas group, I know you want it and so do we. I offer you a non agression pact, and the 2 ships, and you only have to help me get rid of the scum of the galaxy. What do you say?"

JediBoricua
Sep 11th, 2000, 08:16:44 PM
ttt

General Scorpion
Sep 11th, 2000, 08:55:02 PM
Hmm.. Deal.. We will also inspect the two ships before handing over the original plans..

JediBoricua
Sep 12th, 2000, 12:41:58 AM
I would not expect less.

So please if you would download the plans to my data pad so I can get on my way. Research will be finished in about 2 weeks. Production will begin imediatly afterwards.

I would also aprecciate if my scientist and techers come back home with me.

General Scorpion
Sep 12th, 2000, 02:05:22 PM
*Scorpion thinks about the request. The interrogation was complete, and their memories of the experience were erased.*

Very well.. By the time you get back to your ship, there should be an officer with a copy of the plans there for you to download.. A seperate, unarmed shuttle will be launched with your scientists and technicians aboard it..