PDA

View Full Version : Driving Force (Open RPG)

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 10:55:07 AM
::Xanatos steps onto the battleground sword drawn::
For a brief instance I had the love of my life back, she was confident and proud of her choice. Then this morning she abandoned the path that she knows she belongs on with the Jedi. I know that you slime sucking, darkness drinking, son of Siths are responsible for this. You made her doubt her choices, you made her think what she did was wrong. I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT! I openly challenge every Sith of The Sith Empire to fight me, if it takes the death of all of you, by God so be it, I shall have Rebecca back with me.

Princess Sara
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:19:11 AM
*Stading there infront of him*

So you say you are going to take us out one by one..and you have choosen me first to make an example of me...

*tosses her cloak aside and ignites her saber*

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:20:03 AM
Xanatos control your anger...do not end up like Ket!

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:22:33 AM
::Charges her sword drawn flips and and kicks her in the chest sending her barreling into a tree, X sends a Force shockwave crashing towards her which she ducks but causes the tree to explode. The wodden pieces shower over Sara, X walks over to Sara and stands over her picking up a long wodden stake from the rubble::
You're first.

Princess Sara
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:29:51 AM
*looks up at him and kicks the wood out of his hand*

I am not that easy to kill!

*grabs his legs with her hands and knocks him off his feet onto the ground..gets up and grabs the wooden stake that he planned to kill her with and tolds it tightly in her hand and stabs it into the right side of his upper leg*

I DON'T THINK KILLING HER SISTER WOULD BE THE WAY TO WIN HER BACK!

Sith Kat
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:31:30 AM
:: A cloud of smoke and fire erupt behind Xanatos, catching him off guard as he is force thrown several feet away from Sara. He turns to see Kat standing on the field ::

"So eager to die, Etanial?"

:: Ignites her sabre and stalks forward ::

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:32:59 AM
::Flips upwards and forward at Sara slamming his feet into her jaw as he does::
I don't care what relation you are...
You're Sith, right now that's all I care about, ::X regathers his composure pulling the wood from his leg where she managed to slip it inbetween the sheets of his armor::
so you will die. ::X's face is as composed as it can be as he says this, this fact almost sending chills down her spine::
::Turns towards Kat::
I ask you the same question Kat. ::Points his sword towards her::
For I am going to kill you. ::Charges Kat she swings widely with her saber and X dives under her side and rolls behind her snap kicking her in the spine. Jumping quickly he grabs the back of her head and pulls down sharply into a dropping neck breaker::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:34:36 AM
::Liam steps in the way of Kat...::

there is no way in hell I am gonna let you fight him yet....but you can fight me....2 on 2 are more even odds...

::steps back away from kat and ignites his rarely used lightsaber::

dalethria
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:38:37 AM
Liam is kicked to ground with a well placed boot to the back of the head sending him closer to Kat. He didn't even hear Dalethria sneak up behind him.

"I thought Xanatos wanted a piece of everyone in TSE...shame on you to deny him that..."

Ignites one blade of her dual sabre and stalks over to Xan.

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:40:19 AM
::Backflips sharply driving the heels of his boots into Dale's skull::
I do indeed want a piece of all of you. ::As he stands over Dale's now fallen form he jumps up and drives his boots deeper into Dale's face grinding them tightly as he does::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:41:35 AM
oh shut up...god Dale...looks like you change sides almost as much as stone..

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:43:35 AM
LIAM! I appreciate you wanting to be here, but I have to do this on my own.

Sniper Tondry
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:43:48 AM
Click.

"Hold it."

Anyone who cares can see Pierce Tondry, rifle butt on the ground, barrel pointed in the air, and wearing some blaster-scored spacetrooper armor.

"Don't make much sense, all three of you going after one man," he states calmly. "You'd do better to take turns."

dalethria
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:45:14 AM
:: Grabs Xans legs with her hands and sends a charge of electricity that starts at the bottom of his legs and course up throughout his body. The close contact makes the pain all that much worse as Xan drops off of Dalethria. As she stands, she takes her sabre back in her hand and ignites the other end. She blocks the pain that Xan inflicted and Spinning Jump kicks him in the face, sending him back. his jaw snapping back violently ::

EDIT: Liam, you have no idea what you are talking about. That was plot my turning...not me being a fool. How about not bringing your personal dislike for me here...

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:47:29 AM
::As his head is snapped back he rolls with the force weakening the blow and rolls on the ground and back to his feet::
::Charges Dale again and drops to his kness in front of her plunging his sword into her gut, he digs it in deep and pulls up with it, she spits slightly her saliva mixed with blood. X rolls back pulling the sword out and rolls to his feet::

dalethria
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:50:09 AM
OOC: trash! I refuse to participate in something where I get a sword plunged into my stomach on the third move. Xan you are a padawan and I am a Lordess, lets think about the moves here.

EDIT: And on top of that, how did you get up so fast when I shot your body with electricity? Nani??? You saw how many times I dropped when I was a Jedi and I had that happen to me and all that wasnt planned. It just is. You didnt have to go unconscious like I did, but come on...

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:52:08 AM
OOC: Yeah and I've been RPing for nearly six months AS XAN so I have the experience, kay? I didn't kill you and you can still fight back OK? But you have to understand X is running on pure emotion right now and will stop at nothing to achieve his goal.

Sith Kat
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:53:31 AM
:: X rolls backwards right into a crushing blow to the head from Kat. She seizes control of his sword and and twists against the elbow joint and releases, force slamming him backwards into a tree. The painful crunch of bone is heard on impact as X falls to the ground ::

dalethria
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:55:25 AM
OOC: so what? I was playing here for sometime now but when you switch sides, it takes time to learn to use the Force and you are basically starting over, I would not be so easily gutted like you did since Dale is an excellent hand to hand and straight up fighter and has the power of the darkside to command. So I am outta here plus with the fact that Liam left a bad taste in my mouth. Have fun...

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:55:27 AM
::X struglles to his feet blood dripping down his face::
I will not lose. I will win, I WILL HAVE REBECCA BACK!
::X wipes the blood away and charges Kat leaping into the air he drops down headbutting her with a crashing blow which causes her to stummble and fall to the ground shaking her head. X steps over her and snap kicks her repeatedly in the face::

OOC: I do not have to learn the Force over, you have to adapt what you allready know, but it is not like starting over. Trust someone who's switched a few times on this, and X has allready shown himself time and time again to be an excellent all around fighter as well. And this is my last post till later on at least

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:55:47 AM
OOC: hmmm but why shouldn't I dale? god you screwed alot of things up for me and my bro...oh sure yes there was a point to you turning well i dont care....INFILTRATION!!! hmm that sounds fitting to me...

dalethria
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:57:44 AM
OOC: if you noticed that in the story I never joined GJO...I did that on purpose so no one thought that I was. It was all for the story. I even had the training done at Leia's board and not on the Jedi board.

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:03:55 PM
well then my apologies Dale...

dalethria
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:07:52 PM
OOC: whoa...fine, apology accepted then.

Sith Kat
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:10:23 PM
:: Force lightning courses through X's body as Kat snares his foot and sends him crashing to the ground. She leaps back to her feet and force throws Liam skywards ::

"NO!!! Today you will die for your arrogance!!! You have defied us for the last time ETANIAL!!!

:: Unleashes force lightning at X with both hands, causing him to scream as he fries within his proctive armor ::

"DIE TRAITOROUS PIG!!!"

Sniper Tondry
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:16:13 PM
Tondry yawns, being glad he's in a breathable atmosphere for a change, and wanders out of the thread.

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:21:03 PM
::X screams in pain as he extends his hands down and the ground rises up around him, the dirt and rock being a natural block to elictricity, from within the rock an explosion takes place as X uses force shockwave to send the ground flying towards Kat. It strikes her repeatedly beating her to the ground::
NO! Today Kat you die for being a deplorable Sith! ::X draws back his sword and charges Kat ready to make the killing blow::

Rama Sha
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:47:18 PM
:: Rama appears out of the shadows. He calmly stands but does not move forward or backwards. ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:51:11 PM
OOC: oye i always say this Rama could you get on AIM?

Sniper Tondry
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:51:26 PM
Tondry catches sight of the appearing Rama out of the corner of his eye and pauses in leaving. Instead he continues to watch, keeping one eye on the battle and another eye on Rama.

Rama Sha
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:59:42 PM
OOC: Im not much in an IM mood.....you need to tell me something send me a Private Message it's in my Profile.

Sith Kat
Sep 21st, 2000, 01:00:38 PM
:: Kat recovers her senses as X swings downwards for the killing blow. A metsu-bishi (smoke bomb) explodes in front of his face, blinding him as she rolls backwards. She ignites the sulfurous cloud with the tip of her sabre, and leaps away from the giant fireball as X burns ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 01:07:08 PM
OOC: but thats not the point....wait...yes it is...oye....Rama one of these days i am gonna catch you on AIM!!!!!

andude330
Sep 21st, 2000, 02:32:43 PM
*runs in*

xanatos.... etaniel....

i have waited for this day: the day WE sith will kill you

*ignites his saber*

prepare to die rebel!

*springs into a defensive stance*

come on. you first!

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 21st, 2000, 03:21:14 PM
::Etanial's enchanted armor protects him for the most part from the flames, but as he no longer where's a helmet his face is scarrd and burnt away, he stands to his feet clutching his face, blood and tears streaming down his face. He raises a hand and sends andude crashing into a tree with the Force, points in Kat's general direction::
This is not finished. I will see you Sith die for all that you have cost me, I swear this. ::Xanatos calmly walks out to tend to his wounds::

andude330
Sep 21st, 2000, 04:33:26 PM
ah!!!

*grabs his right arm*

its broken. owwwwwwwwwww!!!

Sith Kat
Sep 21st, 2000, 07:03:52 PM
:: Kat grabs Andude's broken arm and twists it violently, aggravating the wound into a compound fracture as she spits a strange green mist into his face ::

"That is the price for your betrayal, child."

:: Andude begins to shiver uncontrollably as the poison works it's way through his system. Kat steps back and disappears from the BG in another flash of smoke and flame ::

andude330
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:32:02 PM
ah!

i came back master kat!

Sith Kat
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:43:11 PM
OOC - Not really. If a Jedi doesn't come along to stop the poison, it's sweet dreams for Andude.

IC -

:: Andude's body begin to convulse painfully as the poison works it's way deeper into his system ::

andude330
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:44:03 PM
ah...

*grasps his arm*

why master kat....

why.....

*faints for the moment*

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:46:55 PM
::From the shadows Etanial steps back out and looks down at andude::
I am trully sorry. ::Picks andude up in his arms and leaves::

andude330
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:48:02 PM

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 22nd, 2000, 06:07:22 PM
::Carries him towards the jedi Order::

andude330
Sep 22nd, 2000, 06:12:27 PM

Ket Limelight
Sep 23rd, 2000, 04:24:03 AM
Ket walked out onto the battlefield and spoke loudly,his message not only audiable,but heard through the force as well.

"Liam Jinn! The time has come. Face me now Liam,face me like a man."

Ket threw off his black robes and waited for Liam to respond.

andude330
Sep 23rd, 2000, 04:00:59 PM
...ssss....

Matto Kuroi Ransu
Sep 23rd, 2000, 04:36:38 PM
::He steps out of apparently nowhere, a black hat clouding his appearences, white gloves standing out against his Black ensemble, a cape adorning his shoulders anda satchel on his side.::

Good Day Mr. Etaniel, I see your reputation has once again brought unto you much pain.

::Tilts his head to the side, eyeing Andude.::

If you wish, i have the antidote for the Poison which now creeps through his blood, infecting his system.....But I will ask but one thing in return..

::he reaches into his satchel, producing a deck of strange cards.:;

Allow me to read your future. As it is, I see much Pain.

ANd I am not your enemy. just to assuade your kind, the kind that uses the Force just for it's tactical and hostile potential.

andude330
Sep 23rd, 2000, 04:42:45 PM
... what does that mean?

Matto Kuroi Ransu
Sep 23rd, 2000, 04:54:08 PM
It means I Use the Force for other things...Now you wanna get the antidote or not?

andude330
Sep 23rd, 2000, 05:30:23 PM
x already gave me one