PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Torn Asunder

General Ceel
Oct 17th, 2000, 05:48:37 PM
*General Ceel could not sleep. He had tossed and turned for endless hours of the night, yet rest never came. There were to many important matters to deal with, and bad memories he could not forget. Finally giving into the fact that sleep would not come before dawn Ceel got out of bed and headed to the Bongo Sub Bay*

*A long line of the Councils subs rose and fell slowly with the currents as they swept under the sub bay, a large bubble that housed the Subs. Ceel walked long the dock, down to the middle, where his sub, TheGreenFambaa, was tied.He boarded the sub and deployed the bubble shield that would protect him from the elements*

*TheGreenFambaa kicked through the bubble and out into the black sea, finally a place where ceel could relax and think stait*

*Punching the throttle down hard the Sub quickly sped away from the lights of the city and into the deep of the planet core.....where Opee Sea Killers and Colo Clawfish were king. Twenty miles out he realeased the throttle and pressed the break. As the engies came to a stop he let the sub drift down 15 feet and come to rest on the ocean floor*

*General Ceel engaged TheGreenFambaas flood lights and stobes and let them iluminate the ocean floor. As the lights moved across his path he paused them in the center on a massive stone statue. The Gungan was easy to identify as Boss Nass, the Gungan who had raised him as a son, led him into many a battle, and given him the Throne upon his death bed.............But that was long ago, long before the city around the statue had crumbled at the hands of The Sith Council.*

*Ceel had set his sub down within the ruins of Old Otoh Gunga.Touching his hand to his side he could still feel the scar given to him by the blade of Emperor Marzullo. The thought that Itala was gone, and that he could never get his revenge enraged Ceel...........But then he though to himself..........many of Marzullos former followers were still out there.....*

*Ceel took a knife from his pouch and slashed it across his hand.......drawing an instant rush of blood....he squeezed his fist tight and spoke.

"I'll not rest untill all of your followers are dead, and then i'll find you...i know you are still out there...i can smell your stench"

*Ceel jerked TheGreenFambaas throttle into full and headed home to Otoh Gunga. He had much work to do, and it was time he got started.........................**

Duo Maxwell
Oct 17th, 2000, 05:57:51 PM
Wakes up at in at a guest room at TGC.Duo had been staying there recently, in case TSO tried anything funny again. He felt something in the Force...RAGE.

"A Sith here? Couldn't be."

Duo lets the Force take over his thoughts, and in a few minutes, he sees Ceel, riding in his sub back to TGC. He feels the rage Ceel has.

"I hope Ceel isn't thinking about Itala again. Itala is gone, and hopefully will not return. Why is he so troubled by this thought?"

General Ceel
Oct 17th, 2000, 06:07:16 PM
*TheGreenFambaa slids into the sub bay and the engines go silent. Ceel retracts the shield and stands up. A stream of blood runs is still running down his arm for the cut on his hand, and the oath he had made to himeself and his people.*

*Jumping up onto the dock he turned left and headed to his personal armory, located between the quest rooms and his personal quarters. The armory was guarded by two of his men. The stepped back as he came to the door, letting him through. A blast of force through the large bronze doors open(Ceel did not yet realize that he could still use the force, he had lost the ability in the civil war at tgc). Inside were all the weapons he would ever need*

Duo Maxwell
Oct 17th, 2000, 06:11:44 PM
Duo senses Ceel is back, so he gets out of bed, and goes to the sub room. He sees that Ceel is not there, but there is a trail of blood. He follows it to the weaponry room. There he finds Ceel, staring at all the weapons.

General Ceel
Oct 17th, 2000, 06:21:02 PM
"Maxwell"

*Ceel turns around and sees that his senses were true.He had felt Duo Maxwell even before his sub landed*

"What do you want? I'm Busy"

Clegg Holdfast
Oct 17th, 2000, 06:23:22 PM
* Clegg wakes up suddenly. He crawls out of bed and goes to the window. He looks out over the sub hanger.*

Nothing wrong here, but I thought I heard something.

* Clegg walks down the metal flight of stairs that lead to his room. He looks over all the subs, but when he gets to THE GREEN FAMBAA, steam is rolling off the hot engines. Clegg looks around quickly ,but doesn't see anyone around. He quickly goes back to his room throws on his pants and boots and rushes back out and head towards the throne room.*

Gc is the only other person besides me who has access to the Fambaa. I wonder what he was doing out this time of night.

Organa Solo
Oct 17th, 2000, 08:29:40 PM
*Organa wakes up with a headache and slides out of bed, dressing quickly in the dark*
I wonder why so many people seem disturbed...
*She sets off to find Ceel or Clegg*

General Ceel
Oct 17th, 2000, 08:45:14 PM
*After finiding the Weapons he would need Ceel touched the wall and opened a secret door back into his private quarters. Maxwell began to follow him, but the door closed first. He would have to go around to the otherside and get past ceels guards*

Organa Solo
Oct 17th, 2000, 08:58:42 PM
*Organa reaches the throne room in time to hear footsteps ahead... she cautiously approaches but senses it is only Clegg. She walks into full view*

What is going on?

Duo Maxwell
Oct 17th, 2000, 09:01:38 PM
Doesn't feel like taking the long way around, so Duo heads toward the Throne Room, where he heard voices. He gets there to find Organa and Clegg.

Organa Solo
Oct 17th, 2000, 09:05:36 PM
*Feels Duo approach. She turns to face him*

What is going on? Do you know where Ceel is going?

General Ceel
Oct 17th, 2000, 09:30:06 PM
*The faces of a half dozen old TSC members who had tortured and killed his people ran through ceels mind. Gav Mortis, Live Wire, Banestone and many others, these were the faces he say in his mind......and the ones he now hunted.*

*In his quartes Ceel prepared a pack travel items before exiting his quarters into the Throne room. There he found 3 people waiting for him*

Jedi Binks
Oct 17th, 2000, 09:45:42 PM
*JB enters the Throne Room, after Ceel, making little noise.The others look to him,in a way he hadn't seen ever...well at leasts for a while.*
"Oh no...Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

Shmi Skywalker
Oct 17th, 2000, 09:55:20 PM
*Shmi sleepily reaches for the arm of her huband, but all she felt was the cool sheets. She had gotten used to feeling him next to her and always felt comforted by his presence. She wakes more and realizes he is gone.*

*He had not been sleeping well the past few nights. She'd woke up several times to him talking in his sleep; mumbling something about Itala. She had heard in her diner about the struggle that had occurred, but she did not know what she could believe and what was gossip. Days before she'd asked Ceel about Itala, only to have the subject changed before she got an answer.*

"General?"

*Shmi questions in the dark. There was no answer. A chill crawled up Shmi's spine. Where is he and what is he up to?*

*Shmi gets out of bed and puts on a robe. She sets out to find her husband.*

General Ceel
Oct 17th, 2000, 09:59:27 PM
*General Ceel walked into the Throne Room, some of his most trusted friends were there, casting worried stares in his direction. Ceel stared back at them and spoke*

"What?"

Jedi Binks
Oct 17th, 2000, 10:11:31 PM
"What are you up to General? It's awefully late."

General Ceel
Oct 17th, 2000, 10:17:41 PM
"I've got some old scores to settle, you can either help me or get out of my way"

*Ceel stands tall to show that he is dead serious*

Jedi Binks
Oct 17th, 2000, 10:21:56 PM
"Okay, may the force be with you. I just do not see how you're going to do this alone."

Clegg Holdfast
Oct 17th, 2000, 11:47:01 PM
" You know me Gc I'll always will be at you side, but lets not go into this half-c o c ked."

Duo Maxwell
Oct 18th, 2000, 07:00:37 AM
"Listen to Clegg, General. He is right. We don't need to go some where not prepared."

Ceel: "I am prepared, Maxwell."

"OK, but I'm coming with you."

General Ceel
Oct 18th, 2000, 07:51:02 AM
*Smiles*

"Now thats more link it, come on"

*General Ceel leads his small group of crusaders into his war-prep room.......they had work to do*

Jedi Binks
Oct 18th, 2000, 04:41:48 PM
"Please don't expect any help from me or GJO, Ceel"

General Ceel
Oct 18th, 2000, 04:47:41 PM
"Binks, you oppose me at every turn. This is right and you know it. These people have slaughtered our friends and our family.....still you wish to do nothing"

*Ceel frows at Binks*

"Will you never learn?"

Organa Solo
Oct 18th, 2000, 06:40:57 PM
"No"
*Organa grumbles as she walks in*
I doubt he speaks for GJO anyways... I will see what you plan... and then decide on my entry. It is not the Jedi way to start a fight, only to deflect one.

General Ceel
Oct 18th, 2000, 07:38:23 PM
"I'm not starting a fight, I'm finishing one. Organa you've seen what they did to our people. As a Gungan Council member, you know your duty: to protect the Council and its subjects"

Organa Solo
Oct 18th, 2000, 08:04:25 PM
*Organa stares evenly at Ceel*
I also know my duties as a Jedi. I protect people, I do not start fights and kill them. Therefore my conflict of emotions centers there, between my feelings of what is right... and my duties to my positions. We will see... we will see...

General Ceel
Oct 18th, 2000, 08:08:22 PM
"How many deaths will it take before you are willing to act.....becuase that is what it will come down to. I happen to have information of an attack against us that is still in the planning stages......."

Organa Solo
Oct 18th, 2000, 08:21:35 PM
*Organa nods*
I know of this. And I wish to help. So I shall. But one does not always have to fight to get the same thing done....

Clegg Holdfast
Oct 19th, 2000, 01:47:46 AM
" Yes, this that you say is true but the sith only know of one way to settle things and that is in battle. They must be conqured once and for all. It was a sith who brought me here. He killed my beloved and his kind have killed other comrades of mine. OS you must see that as Jedi our oath is to protect and serve the galaxy.... we have failed our efforts here on Naboo. We have not protected but we shall serve our people and right the wrongs committed!"

General Ceel
Oct 19th, 2000, 01:12:17 PM
"Thank you Clegg, you have been a great friend for many years. Organa i hope we can convince you to see logic"

"Clegg, arm yourself"

Garysherman
Oct 19th, 2000, 02:44:41 PM
" Im ready, I have the gettoblaster, my saber a few frag grenades. I need to grab some rubber soled boots and gloves incase we run into Live Wire."

General Ceel
Oct 19th, 2000, 02:57:11 PM
OOC: Clegg, you did it again!

Jedi Binks
Oct 19th, 2000, 04:37:42 PM
"Your asking for trouble Ceel. Too bad your followers will have to pay for it."

General Ceel
Oct 19th, 2000, 04:46:36 PM
"I'm asking for what is right."

Clegg Holdfast
Oct 19th, 2000, 06:49:13 PM
(OOC: im sorry I changed my name but the comp must not of registered it. Darn stinking Networks.)

*looks at JB*

" Jb what did you join the order of Jedi for? you wanted to keep the order in the galaxy and protect and serve its people right? Well.. what better time to serve and protect than to get rid of the sith. If done correctly, i feel, this can be accomplished and WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!"

Danster the Gangster
Oct 20th, 2000, 07:52:27 AM
I am with my leader on this one, we are not starting a fight, we are finishing one that began long ago, in the days of Itala. JB, you are in The High Council as well as I, it is your duty to fight for and protect the council, which is something you seem reluctant to do.

General Ceel
Oct 20th, 2000, 09:00:08 AM
"You are either with us or against us Binks"

*Ceel stares him down*

"This no third side"

Danster the Gangster
Oct 20th, 2000, 10:14:42 AM
Binks's ignorance has been shown in this matter. You must forget what is right and what is wrong, forget what other people tell you. For once, Binks, I urge you to do what you feel is right, forget all outside opinions, forget all sacred codes, they will not help you in this situation. Think of your dead comrades, think of the council, what have these sith done to it? Ask yourself that question, and bear these facts in mind. This is about what you want to do Binks, not what every other jedi would do.

Clegg Holdfast
Oct 20th, 2000, 11:56:01 AM
" Yes and we must be victorious or else the galaxy will be lost to the powers of the darkside."

Danster the Gangster
Oct 20th, 2000, 01:27:10 PM
Indeed we must Clegg Holdfast, and with all of the loyal members of The Gungan Council helping, we should be succesful, Binks will not help, he won't do what is right for him, he will do what other people say is right.

Jedi Ogre ll
Oct 20th, 2000, 01:41:38 PM
Ogre walkes in after he heard the voice of the High Council he have heard all and makes he desiton to follow hes master DTG and GC.
~~~Ogre says "We are all like brothers and sisthers and we should all respect the choose ore leader makes. He is a wise man and like he said we don't start the war we finish it". Ogre looks around he feels some kinda wird feeling like they won't listen.

Ogre says "I know you are jedis but now think is it better to fight for our kingdom ore lose your kingdom?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 20th, 2000, 02:29:37 PM
OOC: I dont care who has this account or whatever. This is completely disrespectful to Ogre to use his sig pic and make a Jedi Ogre II account since Ogre has Jedi Ogre taken. This is ridiculous and Ogre deserves an apology and this sig edited out now.

Jedi Ogre
Oct 20th, 2000, 02:41:56 PM
OOC: That pic is unique to me and was created with lots of hard work by myself and some of my friends. The least that could have been done was to ask before using it, rather than coming out here and using it, to try and act as if you were me, or to try and emmulate me. Actually, from the attitude Ceel has had recently I suspect it is an attempt to incite me into anger, which it has done.

:: shakes his head at the lack of respect some people have for others and wipes his hands clean of anything to do with TGC. ::

Darth Havok
Oct 20th, 2000, 02:57:03 PM
ooc-
How hard is it to ask? Not very..
Sheesh, no respect, no respect at all..

Trying to upset the green guy are you? well, I wouldn't suggest that..*Grins.."It'd be safer if you didn't..:evil:

General Ceel
Oct 20th, 2000, 03:04:06 PM
ooc: This has nothing to do with me. OgreII just joined us the other day. I actually asked him if he was you(the Original Ogre).He said no.I did not make the sig and you should not hold me at fault for it.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Oct 20th, 2000, 03:21:04 PM
I appologize for pointing fingers. I do however stand by my statement that my pic is not to be used without my permission. Ogre II please remove my picture from your sig and try being a bit more creative in what you do, or at least considerate of others.

General Ceel
Oct 20th, 2000, 03:25:53 PM
......i knew i had seen that pic somewhere.But i don't pay too much attention to sigs anyway.

Organa Solo
Oct 20th, 2000, 11:08:30 PM
*Organa lowers her head*
I will put my life on the line to protect Naboo and the Gungans... but I will not start the war... if and when the Sith threat comes to Naboo.. then I will join.

Jedi Ogre ll
Oct 21st, 2000, 08:47:19 AM
OOC: I am sorry Ogre. I will stop using your sig that you and you friends jused a long time making. Sorry dude

Jedi Ogre ll
Oct 21st, 2000, 09:06:03 AM
ooc: Now i took my own one. No one can say that it is there pictures this is home made. I am still sorry Jedi Ogre i should never had jused you pictures

Ogre Mal Pannis
Oct 21st, 2000, 09:40:59 AM
OOC: Thanks, appology accepted.

Jedi Ogre ll
Oct 21st, 2000, 10:24:25 AM
OOC: Lets start to RP in this thred again

Danster the Gangster
Oct 21st, 2000, 07:19:27 PM
ooc: good idea, i'll let someone else start it off

Jedi Binks
Oct 21st, 2000, 09:33:36 PM
"Thank you Organa! My point exactly. I've decided to stay a member a TGC to Protect. Not to lead into war. If I am to kill sith for things they did before, that would be the way of the dark side. There would be no turning back."

Danster the Gangster
Oct 22nd, 2000, 08:01:27 AM
We'll see what Ceel says about you rejoining when he gets back tonight. Don't be surprised if he kicks you out Binks, and i very much doubt that you will make much difference at all. Come on, I've seen you fight!!! :lol

Clegg Holdfast
Oct 22nd, 2000, 07:53:19 PM
" You all are giving me a head ache. We should not be clamoring over this. Our weakness to the sith is Chaos and anger. We must stand united and use this devision to our advantage. If you dont mind GC I have an Idea."

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 23rd, 2000, 12:21:45 AM
You Gungans talk too much.

General Ceel
Oct 23rd, 2000, 09:21:54 AM
"Stay out of this lizard face"

"What Clegg?"

Clegg Holdfast
Nov 6th, 2000, 12:11:38 AM
" Those who will not go and fight should stay and protect our city, We will go and do our duty to our people. That way the jedi can be loyal to their order and codes. This way we are agreed and can stand as one single voice telling the sith we will not go quietly into the night, we will not be surpressed by tyrany and persicution, but we will survive and be victorious!!!"

(ooc: Since I am a gunga Jedi, the first to be exact, I have not the same exact alligence to the codes. Therefore I will fight. Just for those jedi who want to know Y I deviate from the code.)

Danster the Gangster
Nov 6th, 2000, 06:01:27 PM
Good idea