PDA

View Full Version : Count Down (RPG-Semi-Open)

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 14th, 2000, 11:22:24 PM
<font size=10>Liberty Task Force</font>

Thrawn grins as the Liberty Task Force reaches the Mid Rim on course to Coruscant after a after a battle with Cloaks Fleet. The Liberty Task force gets a Recorded Audio Message from Coruscant.

"Sir'" A Bridge officer directs towards Thrawn.
"Yes Commander what is it?"
"We are getting a message from.." The Officer pauses for a second then continues "Sir Tomahawk sir.."
This news brings a smile to Thrawns face. "Play Message commander"

<font color=aqua size=5>Down Loading...

Playing...</font><font color=aqua>

Tomahawk to Liberty Task Force.. have compleated my mission in Project Flame Out..

I wasn't detected, i regret that i must keep this short so keep it that way.. Tomahawk out...</font>

<font size=5 color=aqua>Down Load Complete</font>

The Commander looks up to Thawn i bit puzzled, "Sir.. What was Tomahawks Mission?"
Thrawn smirks a little as he goes back to the command chair leaving the question unanswered.
"Commander send this message to Prnc of Darknss...."

----------------------------------------

<font size=10>Victory Task Force</font>

Victory Task stays cold in space head to head with 21 ISD's from TGE.. when a message comes threw..

"Sir. we are getting a coded message from Thrawn Sir.. "
"And That is..?" Prnc of Darkness asks the com officer.
"Just one word Sir... Go.."
Prnc smiles at this message and signals he rest of the Task force to finish up there Mission in Project Flame out..

<font Size=10>Dwarf Task Force</font>

Several hours after Thrawn sent his message to Prnc of Darknss in the Hoth System the Liberty Task force jumps out of hyperspace at Tralus where they meet up with the Dwarf Task force

Thrawn opens a com channel to all ships, "This is Admiral Thrawn we are combining The Dwarf Task force with Liberty to make.. The Revenge Fleet.. All ships form up on my lead.. and set course for Coruscant..."

<font size=10>Coruscant</font>

Tomahawk and Tdaha have successfully sabotaged TGE Sensors and Com Links and are now awaiting further orders from The New Republic while Jedi Knight Leia Solo and Darth Turbogeek stand by to launch a full scale on TGE forces..

soon after everything is in place the Revenge Fleet jumps out of Hyper Space over Coruscant..

(OOC:
The Revenge Fleet
2 NSD
1 ESD
1 SoSD
1 SSD
10 ASD
12 VSD
22 OF
8 ISD
8 IFC

this thread takes place shortly after "A tratiors Destiny" thread when thrawn let for coruscant so all the battles going on about SIN reacting to "A tratiors destiny" thread will have no baring on this thread because of the timeline

this means TGE has 50 ISD's ready all others are being used in "A Tratiors Destiny" and "Hoth" ... but i dont think TGe will be useing all of there fleet to combate this invasion it would leave the rest of there teritory open for attack so just geting all this out of the way to stop future OOC fights..

basic board rules no god mode ect.ect

no sigs after the first post

allow time for others to reply to to limit your posts to a few a day)

Tourment
Nov 15th, 2000, 08:40:43 PM
*drops head and sighs and begins to shake head in the "no" gesture*
well now that every one wants to destroy TGE at once........what sparked this..?

Darth Viscera
Nov 15th, 2000, 09:29:55 PM
We're not going to let anyone take Coruscant from us. Not GJO, not anyone. We worked too hard for this.

Lord Gue
Nov 16th, 2000, 12:54:28 AM
Ummm note, TGE owns Courascant. Gess ppl, why cant ya just have peace, i try but Nooooo, ppl hate me....

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 18th, 2000, 07:44:50 PM
New Republic forces storm into major citys all over the planet while fleets begin wipeing out orbital platforms

Darth Viscera
Nov 18th, 2000, 07:56:26 PM
The SIN Fleet learns of the intended invasion of Imperial Center by the Jedi, and enters hyperspace from Phaeda, Circarporous, and some ships from Borleias, speeding towards a massing point just outside the System.

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 18th, 2000, 08:43:46 PM
(This message was left blank)

Colonel Soontir Fel
Nov 18th, 2000, 09:04:29 PM
(This message was left blank)

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 18th, 2000, 09:05:56 PM
(OOC: last two posts god-mode ignore..

Dv.. you god-mode way to much and you dont use tactics at all, you just jump in with your ENTIRE imperial fleet leaving all other teritorys open for attack

did you even read my first post?

this is a set time line that isnt set the time line that your fleets have been in.. and Cloak your fleet is still disabled in " A Tratiors Destiny" do you people even bother reading the thread?

now would you kindly edit out your posts so this can be a good RPg with out crapy roleplayers who dont think at all about RPg they just make rash OOC actions with out even thinking as if they were playing a character..

and from you pulling in close to 90% of your imperial fleet i would just set a thread placed in this time line about wipeing out most of SIN teritory and since your fleets are at coruscant there is no posable way for them to reach your home teritorys in time..)

Darth Viscera
Nov 18th, 2000, 09:18:10 PM
OOC:
Fraid not, boy. Ever heard of Planetary Shields? Planetary Defense Cannons? Orbiting Defense Platforms? Planetary Starfighters?

Unless you can bring in proof that you hold half of Coruscant, all posts that you make further IC with troops swarming the planet without bringing down the triple shield array and dropping troops will be seen as god-moding and ignored completely.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 18th, 2000, 09:58:53 PM
OOC: <A href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=228 3.topic>Proof</A>

Dv... that is a thread from back when it ment something to be imperial... back when imperials were respected and feared..

people like you who dont know one thing about roleplaying ruined the imperial name..

FOR A FACT, gue only owned 500,000 meters of coruscant if that but he just startted saying he owned half..

now since even from your edited post you dont seem it understand

this thread is takeing place just before "A Traitors Destiny" ended.. Cloak is on his way to SIN HQ

SIN is reading its fleets to attack phadea in " The Battle of Phadea" also SIN forces are reading to attack in " Sin Conquest"

now are you trying to tell me all those fleets went to coruscant before they went out into war?

you dont fit into this timeline you cant even know about this attackfor at least one RPG day.. all coms are down there is no way for long range messages to be sent out..

see DV this is why i was a better imperial leader then you i think before i act.. and i have indepth battle plans i just dont sa hey im now building anhuge fleet.. what? where did i get the shipyards and planets? SHUT UP YOU FOOL I DONT CHEAT NOW GET ME 4 FLEETS TO ATTACK CORUSCANT IN 4 MINUTES!

you know when takeing a planet the thread should go well over 100 posts.. you will see when reading the 2nd attack on coruscant thread.. over 200 posts.. that is rpg now the BS you are trying to pull of as RPG.. now this is my RPG thread i said it was "semi-open" meaning some can not join in because they are doing dother things in the rpg world..

now if you call this god mode its not it is realism. im trying to bring fleet battles away from the semi-mindless crap you are doing DV..

you made the imperials a joke.. now either roleplay right or dont roleplay at all...)

Darth Viscera
Nov 18th, 2000, 10:53:05 PM
OOC:
The only reason why Imperials are not feared and respected anymore is because of you, Thrawn. I would never dream of becoming a traitor, defecting everything I own to the Jedi, to the enemy. You dishonored your character to an unimaginable degree by doing this, and all the members of your club, well you just told them to go @#%$ themselves. They could find another group to join.

"FOR A FACT, gue only owned 500,000 meters of coruscant if that but he just startted saying he owned half.."

Funny how you're just mentioning this now.

"now since even from your edited post you dont seem it understand"

I understand perfectly. For all your talk about me god moding, you just can't stand being contested with.

"this thread is takeing place just before "A Traitors Destiny" ended.. Cloak is on his way to SIN HQ"

Cloak has not been en route to SIN HQ for months. His fleet is almost always deployed, as are nearly all SIN forces.

All coms are down? Don't make me laugh. It would take more power than you have in the entire Mongrel fleet to jam the communications systems in the Coruscant System! Civilian ships exit the system, enter hyperspace...boom, the HoloNet has news regarding it.
What? You say you don't have 100,000 communications ships transmitting hyperwave signals towards Coruscant non-stop? Awww, that's too bad. I guess I'll be able to tap into a signal from Coruscant now.

You are god moding. You are doing this by stating that this thread takes place back during a time when all of our forces were deployed, and then assuming that we would not have responded in the past.

If you were such a magnificent Imperial Leader, why'd you betray the Empire, your name, and everything that your uniform stands for, Syndic?

Where did you get your planets, your systems? I'm absolutely certain that you wrote a 200-post thread for each and every one of those fourty-something odd systems that you claim to betray...oops, I mean control.

You can go to hell, Thrawn. And take your pompous, self-serving ideals with you.

ReaperFett
Nov 18th, 2000, 11:04:54 PM
The only reason why Imperials are not feared and respected anymore is because of you, Thrawn

Tis true. Thrawn was the last one with any huge amount of respect :)

Funny how you're just mentioning this now

He hasnt ever said he hadn't

You are doing this by stating that this thread takes place back during a time when all of our forces were deployed, and then assuming that we would not have responded in the past

You make it sound like it was last year or something. People have done this before, ask the Sith

If you were such a magnificent Imperial Leader, why'd you betray the Empire, your name, and everything that your uniform stands for, Syndic?

Because he has brains :)

Where did you get your planets, your systems? I'm absolutely certain that you wrote a 200-post thread for each and every one of those fourty-something odd systems that you claim to betray...oops, I mean control

THis is annoying. Thrawn has had some of these since last year. The Jedi have had Dagobah for eternity. these things have been around for a long time. Hence, he gets them. He has made assault threads, and damn good ones at that

You can go to hell, Thrawn. And take your pompous, self-serving ideals with you

Let him take yours too. kill the bigger bird with one stone

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 19th, 2000, 12:06:57 AM
--------------
The only reason why Imperials are not feared and respected anymore is because of you, Thrawn.
-------------

umm.. suure.. ou and gue doing some "naughty" things have nothing to do about makeing imperials a joke suure.. your 9 post conquest threads have nothing to do with it.. you saying your not a tratior even though you did infact start several intera-imperial wars.. okay Dv.. just to let you know i carry more weight with your followers then you ever will.. if i wanted to be among what you have made the imperial name i could but imperials are just god-modeing rpg wanna-bes

----------------------
I would never dream of becoming a traitor,
----------------------

funny.. your first defecting from the empire and going to war with the empire kinda seems like a tratior to me.. but then again im just a no one who lies right?

----------------------
You dishonored your character to an unimaginable degree by doing this,
---------------------

Thrawn was a true Imperial. he lead his people to glory and they betrayed him.. do you think he would stay?

the people he put in power went to his homeworld and tried to take it over... He began to look at the current generation of imperials and was disgusted.. you see Dv im a good roleplayer my character isnt a reflection of my personality You and people like you made Thrawn look at what he has done.. He lead his people gave them power and you tried to kill him and his TRUE people... the chiss... I am far from a dishonorment

------------------
You dishonored all the members of your club, well you just told them to go @#%$ themselves. They could find another group to join
-----------------

you should be thanking me.. if i didnt do that you wouldnt have any members in your group...

---------------
FOR A FACT, gue only owned 500,000 meters of coruscant if that but he just startted saying he owned half.."

Funny how you're just mentioning this now.
---------------

I talked about this many times before... Dv you seem to forget you have seem barly 1% of everything that has gone on at sw.fans over the years..

I stoped bickering with gue about these things long ago and just started poofing that he doesnt have them through war

------------------
"now since even from your edited post you dont seem it understand"

I understand perfectly. For all your talk about me god moding, you just can't stand being contested with.
-----------------

no that would be you... go for realism.. go for a plan of straigey... go for a good roleplay not the mind-less type of fleet threads Talas and Lyle use and i will be more then happy to roleplay with you..

I would be more then happy to roelplay a good fleet war with you if you were so messed up in the head that you cant tell the diference between RPG and OOC

look at Gav he is a great roleplayer i cant wait to get into a fleet war with him again.. i roleplayed a bit when he was new and he impressed me greatly.. if you read the link i gave you.. you will see Gav useing great tactics in that war he took out Palpatines towwer and injured him greatly for several months.. if you would roleplay and not just throw little fits and god mode to your hearts content....

This thread is imposable for your fleets to be here.. they are geting ready to go to war with Gue for his strike in phadea

you made the threads and i didnt plan on you linking the threads..

I came up with this battle plan long ago.. i told Gav about it he can back me up.. i didnt just pull this out of my arse.. im going for realism.. i cant help it if my threads didnt go as fast in time as yours.. i like to take my time with my roleplays make them last months in RL time before they are finished not what you do and make one in a night and totaly forget about it a week later weither or not it is finished..

This was going to be a fun roleplay but you and your crapy roleplaying ruined it..

when i would do roleplays with itala he would god mode but his was not neary as bad as yours.. your a newbie trying to act like you have been here for over a year.. you pull a freaking 300 ship fleet out of no where! fleets are sposta take at least a year to make.. you didnt build a singel shipyard.. you just started building

When i started i didnt even have my own shipyards i was useing italas.. i was admiral of TSC fleet.. but TSc fell apart and i went off on my own and build up the empire..

you are just such a god moder.. you show up and just think you can be a super power.. you totaly ruin rpg

-----------------
"this thread is takeing place just before "A Traitors Destiny" ended.. Cloak is on his way to SIN HQ"

Cloak has not been en route to SIN HQ for months. His fleet is almost always deployed, as are nearly all SIN forces.
------------------

Dude... this thread is takeing place just as "A Tratiors Destiny" was ending.. that means cloack is on route to SIN HQ and the SIN fleets are geting ready to counter attack Gue's forces in phagea..

you cant take part in this thread.. wait for it to end and stop bitching... i posted it as "Semi-Open" because not everyone get join in! why cant you get that!

-------------------
You are god moding. You are doing this by stating that this thread takes place back during a time when all of our forces were deployed, and then assuming that we would not have responded in the past.
------------------

all the clues were there you just didnt out them together.. oh and BTW this is why you dont attack with your ENITRE FLEET!

im not god-modeing im trying to be real you are not you are trying to say you are in two places at once!

THE JEDI ARE NOT EVEN ATTACKING YOU! YOUR JUST BITCHING BECAUSE YOU CANT ATTACK! SHUT UP DAMN IT! I DIDNT SET THINGS IN THE PAST YOU JUST TOOK THINGS TO FAST! YOU PICKED UP ON A STORY LINE THAT ME AND CLOAK WERE DOING AND FROM THAT YOU WENT OFF AND DID STUFF! AND I ALL READY HAD A MASTER PLAN GOING! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU FINISH RPG MONTHS WITH IN A WEEK!

--------------------------
--------------------------

i think i coved this but if you want me to go into it again let me know

-------------------------
Where did you get your planets, your systems? I'm absolutely certain that you wrote a 200-post thread for each and every one of those fourty-something odd systems that you claim to betray...oops, I mean control.
-----------------------

no not all of then went to 200 just... and yes i did threads for them not all of them like chiss and a few imperial out posts

but i was roleplaying.. thrawn was the leader of the empire so i used some things fromm the books as a template

but your charavter is a betryer of the empire and it is imposable for you to have a fleet..

Darth Viscera
Nov 19th, 2000, 12:34:29 AM
I really don't feel like discussing it anymore. You do everything right, I do everything wrong.

Maximus Tyranus
Nov 19th, 2000, 03:56:11 AM
OOC: Well you just pretty much explained it DV. Just Kidding, if you'll allow me to view the situation from an impartial point of view, the view of someone who isn't known very well around here nor respected, but I'll give my opinion just the same as a character who's slowly but surely building behind the scenes.

I can understand how DV would be pissed if Thrawn set the RP in a different timeline, not necessarily so DV couldn't respond but I can still see how it would piss DV off. I'd be pissed if I was helpless that's never a good thing. One thing I've noticed about Thrawn is that when he posts he's very thorough he lays it all out there for you, the timeline, the rules, all that, DV I can't say that you're that thorough as far as other RPers and there positions are concerned within your threads. If Thrawn's been having this RP in mind for months then it would be pretty lame of you or anyone else to have him change it so that you can get involved just because the outcome might not favor you. Seeing from both of your points of view I can tell that you are both pissed and I can tell why you are both pissed, I'm just giving my own opinion.

Darth Viscera
Nov 19th, 2000, 04:18:32 AM
None of it matters anymore. At least, not to me.

Tourment
Nov 19th, 2000, 04:42:15 AM
OOC:
1. "Naughty Things" yes, but the public never became aware of, HA! Only me and him know IC, all you others know OOC and assume then your Characters know it too....

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 19th, 2000, 02:20:18 PM
You actualy admitted fault! Really, You have NO excuse. Thrawn is a master of stratagy. When you expand, he contracts. When you contract, he expands. When the time is right, he does not strike, it hits all on its own. You have over exerted yourself, and he is going to play you like a kloo'at horn.

IC: I was running out of charges, becuase of the slow going and over use of them. We'd already taken out the shields over sector four, but three was going to take a bit of luck. The mission had been mostly boring, which from what I learned form Wedge Antilles, that's the sign of a good mission. But the guard house for the generators in three was going to be a problem. I knew that the guard there was very good. He ran a TIGHT ship. I was afraid that blood would actualy have to be spilled before that was finished...

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 19th, 2000, 04:40:58 PM
(OOC: Gue.. when did you take coruscant? i want to see a fully compleated thread of you driveing all my forces off coruscant.. i left this BG for about a month so i might of missed some things when i came back.. from what i know TGE never took coruscant.. but it doesnt atter if you did or didnt.. the NR will soon be owning coruscant)

IC:

Shadow Fleet begins to spread out more and more as it destroys Orbital platforms along the way.. The Fleet has met little troubles so far and the NR forces on the surface are moveing in nicely..

Thrawn readys a shuttle with full fighter escort...

"You will be in command of the Fleet General Eli.. ALert me if anything happens.. I am going to the surface to make sure nothing goes wrong.." Thrawn says to Eli before he exits the bridge.

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 20th, 2000, 01:11:27 PM
*I was not happy with that, but I had no choise. There was a fight, and she had two blasters going at me. The last of the charges was set, and timed for five minits. My team was cleared during the fight, and all was going according to the planned schedule. I run through the small barracks and get outside, and find my team, about ten minuets away. The building goes up, and the com man, a young Tatoonian boy, tells me that things are going better than hoped for the rest of the invasion. There is a signal that we have done our jobs and are to get off of the planet. I direct my team back to the Rouge Dragon, firing off a quick comm to Altrie, having him prep the ship. "We are twenty minuets away. Do all pre flights."

Lord Gue
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:02:31 PM
OOC: Screw you, you were here when it happened, hell its in the GMA history for gods sakes. Im not gonna spend my prescious time, what little i have of it anyways, to look for some stupid thread thats long been past.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 20th, 2000, 10:21:51 PM
OOC: gue if your talking about GMA attacking coruscant that wasnt a TGE victory.. they attacked signed a treaty and left.. you made no wins on takeing the planet.. and it doesnt matter anyway it had no barring on this thread

and btw this thread is set before GMA/SIN started attacking those planets so pulling them in from those sstems is useless but it is reasonable to have them pulled in if you would of called then..
but you are expecting us to believe that 55 ISD's are just a short hop way, you need to at least call for them first but i should expect crapy fleet roleplaying from you.. so i will just go along with it)

IC:
General Eli alerts Thrawn as he is reading to go to the surface

"ADMIRAL THRAWN! REPORT TO THE BRIDGE! 50 ISD'S HAVE JUST DROPED OUT OF HYPERSPACE!"

Thrawn heads to the bridge and when he arives he signals the ASD's to lock on to a ISD and charge superlasers..

The NSD's form up to a defence postion haveing the VSD and OF ships close by while the ESD, SoSD, and 5 SSD's go on full offence being backed by 8 ISD's..

"IFC's (interstelar fighter carriers) launch all your bombers and head to marked bombing sites...

(OOC: i love fleet battles.. ‡-Þ )

Lord Gue
Nov 20th, 2000, 10:47:14 PM
[i]The ESD of TGE pulls aroud from the other side of the planet. (OOC: It was built around Coruscant so dont argue that it wouldnt be there). Powering its superlaser it luanches its TIE's as they fly out to inntercept the IFC's. The WSD and two ExSD's are jumped into hyperspace from the respective systems they are occupying. The 55 newly arrived SD's quickly move to the observed top and bottom of the grouped enemy fleet, keeping them in a cup formation backed towards the planet. Planetary cannons blast away at the rear of the NSD's sheilds, as all other weapons target the NSD from all angels, depleting its sheilds power with every hit.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 20th, 2000, 11:11:55 PM
As the enemy fleet moves to attack at a 90° angel and 180° angel they leave a wide open field for the bombers to attack the surface..

The 200 bombers move in tight and head for planetart cannons

The ESD and SoSD power there superlasers and launch all fighters haveing them move on ward to intercept the fighters heading to the IFC's

The IFC's detect fighter sqauds heading towards there grouping and launch the remaining fighters to go on a full offencive

Thrawn sends out a long rang coded siganl to the Kuat yards.. the messages contents is unknown... enemy force were only able to get two words from it.. "Emperor and Hand"....

Lord Gue
Nov 21st, 2000, 07:03:47 AM
[i]As the shots are fired the NSD's rear sheilds slowly fail due to the onslaught of planetary weapons, it redirects more power to its rear shields, weakening the rest all together. as the other ships start firing there shots in alpha waves at the NSD it quickly begins losing power as a few shots break the weakining shields and score a little internal damage.

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 21st, 2000, 05:20:13 PM
*We finaly reached the ship. There were more than a few setbacks, and the young Correlian infiltrationist quiped, "Looks like the sleeping giant had woken..." The ramp was down, and they all loaded on, me going last. The ramp raised, and we took of. The large flashes and explosions in space told us of he greeting we would get. "Man.... Can we go back down there? It was safer," Wa the only thing that the pilot said. We left the atmosphere, and saw very clearly the battle lines.*

"Altrie," I told the pilot, "Go to the Alliance command ship."

"Finaly, some sense..."

"We're unloading the infiltration team and going out to help."

Tourment
Nov 21st, 2000, 08:21:50 PM
*walks out of his corters on the primary plantary base on Hoth in full uniform due to a large hyperspace disterbence detected only minutes ealyer and is greeted by an officer(lets call 'em Joe Bob).A slight smirk paints it-self on T's face*

what do we have left in repair droids?

Joe Bob:Sir,have have the repair droids kept in storage bay Da12 would you like them activated?

yes,deploy them an make sure they keep the offencive/defencive structures in perfect condition....

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 22nd, 2000, 01:50:47 AM
The ASD's fire there superlasers destroying 10 ISD's while the ESD and SoSD fire there superlasers at TGE's ESD causing major damage.

Thrawn sends a message to an unknown location.. TGE forces are unable to tap into the message

Bombers stand by to bombard surface weaponry..

"All squads break and begin attack.. remember stick to military areas only we do not want to harm the civilian population" As the bomber leader gives his orders the bombers break up into several squads each heading to a different location.

As the Planetary weapons are attacking orbiting ships the bombers and missile boats come in 1km above the surface.. AT-At's detect approaching vessels and try to target them but the quickly pass over head..

"Sir we have cleared all obstacles.."

"Good, climb to 5km and stand by to launch all missiles"

The Sqauds increase altitude and unlock safeties.. soon the Weapon cannons come into sight

"Alright! everyone make em pay!"

The Bombers and missile boats fire all weapons at the enemy target.. with in seconds the weapons impact.. the missiles weaking enemy shields as the shields have a power drop the bombers release there bombes.. the planetary cannons explode with incredible force.. due to the stored power even with the fighters altitude several are damaged..

Thrawn gets reports that 90% of the bombers succeeded in there missions only a few AT-AT groups were left standing

"All fighters" Thrawn Orders "Regroup and move on to sector four.. after you have finished the bombing the fleet will move over that sector and begin launching ground forces to secure the area.."

Lord Gue
Nov 22nd, 2000, 02:09:55 AM
[i]As the 2 Superlaser beams approach the ESD, it fires off its own shot, its Superlaser straight at the weakest section of the NSD's sheilds. Under the combined strength ofthelanetary, fleet, and the strain of the superlaser shot the sheilds of the NSD flicker then fail. Seizing the sudden advantage of the situation, a squadron of TIE's fly into attack position against the NSD. As the NSD's weapons easily pick off TIE after TIE, they fire round after round at the NSD's sheild emitters. As the last TIE makes its pass at the last remaining shield emmiter, its wing is hit,carening it off course, but its pilot manages to keep a dead eye on histarget, ramming into it with full force, destroying the last of its emitters. The remaning 45 reconfigure their Ion cannons to emit radioactive blasts and aim them at the control centers of the NSD. The missle's on the planetssurface luanch against the SoSD, many are knocked out,buta few make it to the ship and shrapnel breaks through the shields doing little hull damage to the ship....

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 22nd, 2000, 02:31:06 AM
OOC: you are useing forces that were wiped out...

1: you use your ESD but it has been destroyed

2: you use ground weapons wich have been destroyed

sounds like god-mode to me

Lord Gue
Nov 22nd, 2000, 04:56:59 AM
OOC:1. The ESD wasnt destroyed,+ destroying a ship in post....sounds like god moding to me. and as for firing its weapon, i simply went back and fired before your post's actons hapened, call that god mode and I'll null this thread cuase you do it all the time.2. The ground weapons were set on auto-repair by droids,2 you never said you were pointing at the weapons we were usng, u made it sound lke the AT-AT's were being targeted, not my problem

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 22nd, 2000, 12:30:37 PM
OOC: You just can't stand to lose, and are bitching about it.

IC: *We finaly landed in the docking bay, and the invasion team goes and finds what they can do to help, except for the young Comm officer. He stays with my crew as I go to report to Grand Admiral Thrawn.

OOC2: Thrawn, this will require a bit of conversation. If you have AIM, or IRC, or Yahoo messenger, please contact me, and we'll straighten this out.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 22nd, 2000, 06:46:13 PM
OOC:

---------------------
1. The ESD wasnt destroyed,+ destroying a ship in post....sounds like god moding to me.
-------------------
superlasers are the one exeption..

and as for firing its weapon, i simply went back and fired before your post's actons hapened,
god-mode

call that god mode and I'll null this thread cuase you do it all the time.
prove thast i do it all the time and i will accept it.. if not.. STOP YOUR BITCHING!

-------------------------------
2. The ground weapons were set on auto-repair by droids,2 you never said you were pointing at the weapons we were usng, u made it sound lke the AT-AT's were being targeted, not my problem
-------------------------------
re-read the bomb raid... all planetry weapons and military installations in Area (whre the fleet is) are destroyed, only 10% were missed mainly At-At's

Tdahn.. i only got MSN, we could use Email if you cant get it

AdmiralAckbar247
Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:19:27 PM
ooc- Gue....

Quote-
the planetary cannons explode with incredible force..

doesn't seem like thrawn was attacking At'At's to me

ic-

"Alright listen up, we have just received a message from Admiral Thrawn.. he reports that the final stage of Project Flame can commence... All ships form up and stand by to enter hyperspace.. We are only going to get once change so lets make it one to remember.'

All ships form up on Ackbars wing and stand by to enter hyperspace

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:56:19 PM
*Cloak is aboard his Shuttle speeding for SIN HQ. He has been traveling for almost 15 hours now and was communicating to Dart Viscera at SIN HQ about GUEs attack and capture of Phaeda. DV is completely Frustrated and decides to organise a fleet attack and begins organising the first and sixth fleets for departure once Cloak arrives.*
Cloak: Gue pulled a suprise attack when my fleet was vunerable. I was having an all out war with Grand-admiral Thrawn of The New Republic and my Command ship was crippled.
DarthViscera: I see, This is an act of war. I will ready the fleets for an attack. We will depart once you arrive.
Cloak: indeed we will and we will take back what is ours

*as the two are communicating a distress signal rings from another Caracan shuttle. It was Blue mystique who was handeling defenses over Circarpous when it was attacked by Gue*

Blue Mystique: My lord Gue's forces attacked the Circarpous system and have captured it. There was nothing we could do. He brought ten Stardestroyers and a fairly large command vessle in from behind the sun and crushed our defense veessles. My personal fleet was no match for his attack force. I bairly escaped with my life along with the other knights.
Cloak:*Slams his fist on the table in anger and frustration* Ok Mystique listen carefully. return to Caraca and organize the fleet and defenses. He may be after Caraca. I want you to defend our home world wth your live if necesary. It is all we have left. Once you are organized I want you to deploy the Z-10 Scout ships that were recently built. I want to find out what Gue is doing before we strike on Circarpous and Phaeda. I want the to be sent to all TGE territories so That we will be ready for what ever he may bring into battle as reinforcements. Is that understood?
Mystique:yes my lord, I will not fail you
Cloak: Cloak out.........

*Cloak gets in contact with DV to let him know that Circarpous has been conquered.*

Cloak: Grand Admiral Viscera, I have just recieved word that Circarpous has been captured as well. Gue sent another task force there and caught my ships off guard.
Viscera:Lord GUE will burn for this. We will have to change plans then. I will signal Darth Poreon to take his 2nd fleet and 3rd fleet to Phaeda. We shall take the 1st and 6th fleets to Circarpous, and reclaim what is rightfuly ours.
Cloak: Good I have scouts being deployed as soon as Mystique reaches Caraca. They should reach the systems before hand to give us an edge on where to attack, and with what. Gue will pay. Cloak out........

*Cloak sits back on the shuttle and thinks about what will happen. Gue has outwitted him before and he was sure that it could happen again. This could take all of Cloaks training. The time was coming for the true military genious to be unleashed.*

BlueMystique
Nov 22nd, 2000, 09:29:46 PM
OOC: Oh I'm in a new thread.
Mystique is onboard her escape shuttle and is contacting Caraca after her conversation with DDC. She has orders to relay to the Caracans. After almost 10 minutes of trying she gets in contact wth Fleet control on caraca using an emergency frequency.
"deploy the Z-10 seekers waiting in ports 80-96, all of them and set them on course to scout the TGE territories. and to report the locations of all TGE warships and defenses.", Mystique rambles. "ah, roger that high admiral we are putting through orders now. the ships will be deployed in a few minutes" The voice replies. "good and ready the Encomienda fleet and raise defenses we will need them if Gue attacks. I will be there shortly", she finishes. "copy that commander , orders being patched Fleet command out."
Within minutes the Z-10s begin bieng dispatched from their ports. They speed out of the system nd quickly scramble into hyperspace in seperate directions headed for their individual destinations......

Darth Viscera
Nov 22nd, 2000, 09:59:59 PM
You're misremembering. Fleets 1,6 were dispatched to Circarporous, Fleets 2,3 were dispatched to Phaeda, and 4,5 were dispatched to Borleias to destroy the Death Star. And I don't speak with spelling errors.

Viscera: That's Grand Admiral Viscera to you. I did not spend six years at Byss Naval to be called simply 'Viscera'. Lord Gue will burn for this. Signal Darth Poreon to take his 2nd Fleet and 3rd Fleet to Phaeda. We shall take the 1st and 6th Fleets to Circarporous, and reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Please edit it accordingly. I don't write your character innacurately.

AdmiralAckbar247
Nov 23rd, 2000, 02:15:17 AM
The New Republic Fleet jumps out of hyperspace in the system of Yavin

"Alright" Arckbar commands to the other ships, "Send out all fighters and take out any platay defences... if any... And make sure the fleet stays out of range of any weapons... we are luck that TGE used there fulll fleet to defend Coruscant.. this should be clear sailing"

As Ackbar finishes giveing out his orders all fighter sqauds head to the planets few military areas

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:10:55 AM
*Cloak exits hypespace to the site of the huge 1st and 6th fleets of SIN. He docks on the ESD cool surace and quickly moves to the bridge to take command of the sixth fleet. As he reaches the bridge Grand-Admiral Viscera was put on the com to give Cloak a quick briefing on battle plans for the recapturing of Circarpous. After the plan is agreed upon the feets jump into hyperspace on course for Tynna.*

BlueMystique
Nov 23rd, 2000, 09:41:39 AM
[i]

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 23rd, 2000, 04:04:30 PM
*The 6th fleet exits hyperspace over Tynna and sets course for Circarpous with lasers charging and fighters being readied. The battle was to be staged soon for the control of the mighty Circarpous system. Cloak sitting in his ommand chair begins contemplating the battle.*

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 23rd, 2000, 11:55:31 PM
SINs 6th fleet pulls into circarpous and begins its full invasion of the system and its assualt on TGEs forces occupying the space. Cloak's command ship along with some other ships head for Circarpous 7 the throne world of the system. The space is lit up as the forces exchange emerald plasma blasts, and fighters explode in golden ember. The forces fight for about fifteen minutes when suddenly TGE forces turn and retreat exiting the system and taking strong blasts as they exit. Cloak has no Idea where they are going, but he is glad they are gone. The 6th flleet stays in the Circarpous system as the invasion is being finalized. Word from Darth Poreons assualt reveals that TGE pulled out of Phaeda as well and left without putting up much of a fight. News of the battle over Blackmoon was goood and the Deathstar was slowly being crippled.

Lord Gue
Nov 24th, 2000, 12:00:03 AM
OOC: No, the battle involving the DS is over and it was no where near crippled, if ya wanna example of what hapened watch ROTJ and see that SOSD crash into the DS. the only battle TGE is remotly involved in is Yavin and if they really want to fight it out i suggest they start a new thread about it or there wont be a fight as TGE really isnt going to look at this thread much longer

BlueMystique
Nov 24th, 2000, 12:14:39 AM
*An officer bursts into the room while HighAdmiral Mystique is studying the ship specs. "Admiral Mystique, the New republic has captured Coruscant. Intel tells us that GrandAdmiral Thrawn may be behind this. His flagship was over the planet. It seems that there was a great fleet battle and he forced Gues forces away. Although his forces are there they are damaged from the battle with Gue.""Great we must get in contact with Emperor Cystine and inform him. Contact the knights and I will get in touch with my Lord", she replies trying to remain calm and stay on her toes. As the officer turns and exits Mystique sends a message to DDC who is still in the Expansion region recapturing Circarpous. "My Lord the time has come Coruscant can be ours with swift action. The NR has taken the planet, but now only guards it with a severly weakened fleet. It seems TGE gave them a bit of a fight, but pulled out when they saw they were outmatched. Thrawns ommand ship has taken a considerable amount of damage, but is stil active. Orders?" "Ready the fleets for battle I will reach Caraca soon" Cloak adds as he thinks to himself. " the fleets are ready my Lord and have been for about a day now, all we need is our leader to return." " I will be there as soon as possible ready to lead Caraca to victory"*

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 24th, 2000, 12:25:50 AM
Cloak hurries to the docking bay and boards his personal Caracan War Clipper and it exits the iron giant and makes a quick jump into hyperspace for Caraca........

Captain Tohmahawk
Nov 24th, 2000, 12:35:11 AM
ATTENTION ALL NR FORCE AND CITIZENS OF CORUSCANT

The New Republic now officially takes control of this planet. HAve all citizens be alert for reprisal attacks and call in the fleet backups to cover damage. Bring online all defences and all shields ASAP.

Tourment
Nov 24th, 2000, 03:55:53 AM
OOC:r they planetery defences an shields.....hope not,there arntany there. but if they arnt sorry for bitchn but thats what it came across as to me

AdmiralAckbar247
Nov 24th, 2000, 06:33:29 AM
The small NR fleet takes orbit of Yavin 4

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 24th, 2000, 10:35:36 AM
*Cloak has been traveling for some time when he recieves another report from Mystique. It seems that the NR forces are sending ships to help defend coruscant. Cloak is not far from caraca now and he orders the fleet to begin dispatch. He jumps out of hyperspace to see the smaller fleets lifting off as according to plan, and he boards his Flagship El Mano del Diablo 2. And the fleet makes a jump into hyperspace minus Admiral Green and Rindo's forces for Corscant. As the ships jump DarkCloak appears on all view screens prepared to make a speach.*
Soon we will face a great enemy in Thrawn of the New Republic. He is a Traitor to the Empire and must be stopped at all costs. Can be stopped and will be stopped at all costs. Today we fight for the people of the Empire against the rebels that seek to plague our worlds and break up all that we've worked for. But we are stronger. We are more powerful. We are the Empire. Tell me, Who's strog enough to Die for the Empire, and who's Strong enough to come home alive and Victorious!!!!!!!!!!
*The Troops and Naval officers are deeply touched by this speech and are ten times as motivated by it. They are ready to fight and die for the Empire*

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 24th, 2000, 08:39:45 PM
OOC: I know that this is a bit of a god mode, but I'm going to play this out like I see it happening. If there is any problem from Grand Adm. Thrawn, (GAT) then I'll edit it all out.

*I walk onto the bridge, and the officer of the watch anounces my presance. I stride over to GAT, and give a small salute and start my report.*

TD: "Grand Admiral, I am reporting the successful compleation of my mission."

GAT: "Well done."

TD: "Sir? If I may, I request an immediate deployment on the space field."

GAT: "Reasons?"

TD: "My ships crew is preped and ready, and nearly fully rested."

GAT: "What about their commander?"

TD: "Sharp enough."

GAT: "... ... ... Granted."

*I go back through the corridors, comlink to my lips rasping out orders to the crew back on board.*
"Get the gun turrets charged, both dorsal and ventral. I want torp bays one through three loaded with DOMs, and four with concussion missiles. Get the spare generator hooked up to the shields, and get the turrets manned. I don't want that damned computer taking over the aiming sytems again."
*Mallchi, the next in command, starts the ships preperations as I finish my journey to the bay. They are finishing with the generator when I walk the ramp, and the new comm asks the bay master for clearance.*

Bay master: Clearance granted, Dragon's Pride. Good luck and good hunting.

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 24th, 2000, 11:00:23 PM
*The Caracan forces were more than three quarters of the way along there long nervewrecking journey to coruscant. The crews are given last minute instructions on the plan and all fighters are ordered to be readied and gunners are ordered to mann their stations. The battle was drawing closer and closer.*

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 25th, 2000, 02:07:57 AM
OOC: cloak slow down the posting.. your makeing days pass with hardly any good rpg... im going to write up a good post dont post till i do so..

DarthPoreon
Nov 25th, 2000, 12:24:22 PM
DarthPoreon, on a VSD over Pheada, walks over to the ships bays. He sees an unused TIE Interceptor lieing at the far end of the bay. He walks over to a locker and puts on some flight gear and then hops in the Interceptor. DarthPoreon receives clearance from the control room and he heads out of the docking bay. He flies the interceptor in and out of transports coming to and from Pheada and reaches the ESD New Order III He opens the hatch on the Interceptor and grabs a speeder bike that is near the exit of the fighter bays. He rides the speeder bike all the way to the bridge, a good 7 Miles, before he gets off. The High Admiral opens the door, by pressing the thumb pad, and enters the bridge room. He walks over to the hypercomm unit and connects with High Admiral DarthDarkCloak.

Cloak, Poreon here, the 2nd and 3rd Fleets have finished taking and maintaining Pheada. We are ready for whatever assignments you may have.

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 25th, 2000, 12:50:36 PM
[b]

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 25th, 2000, 01:16:26 PM
OOC:

again everyone hold up on posting enless it is solid storyline not just ordering people about in a mindless fleet thread way.. right now im burnt out on writing and want to make a good post about the aftermath. but i cant do that if you people move the timeline along and attack

and Tdahn email me
GrandAdm-Thrawn@Webtv.Net

i need a bit more info about what your doing TGE ran away in another thread.. why they didnt post it here i dont know..

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 1st, 2000, 01:12:33 PM
NSD Nebula Cloud

Thrawn stands on the bridge looking out the view port to Coruscant..

"Admiral Thrawn" General Eli says as he enters the bridge, "All TGE forces have left the Coruscant system.. NR forces have all ready secured the planet."
Thrawn keeps his back to Eli and just nods.
"Sir.. they are having a celebration party in Capital city.. will you be attending?"
Thrawn stares out the view port a bit longer then turns to face Eli, "Yes.."

Thrawn leaves the bridge after being fully briefed on what has happened and heads to the shuttle bay..

The Hoth System

General Darkness gets a incoming beacon from Coruscant informing him of there victory, he opens a com to all ships after receiving this information,
"Stand by to enter hyperspace out diversion is a success."

The liberty task force breaks orbit and forms up around the NSD.. moments later with a flash of light they enter hyperspace

-----------------------------------------

Coruscant

Thrawns shuttle lands at Capital City where he is greeted by a arrangement of officers
"Greetings.." Thrawn say with a nod, "I have been informed that there will be a Event tonight.. what is the time of this?"
"The Event will get under way at 16 :00.." The Officer pauses for a moment, "I take it you will be attending?"
Thrawn nods and walks away heading for his New Quarters

DriveYards of Kuat

"Everything is ready m'lord" the deck officer says with anticipation "Shall we set her out?"
"I have been informed that the forces at Coruscant have already won.. but Thrawn did ask us to send it ASAP.." The Commander raises his hand to his chin, "Get it ready for departure.. were sending it"

Yavin 4

The Fleet has over run any defences that TGE had, NR military forces are storming the final HQ that TGE has

"All ground units converge on sector 6, send everything we got.. speeds and fighters go in first bombard all outer defences, then rogue group and jedi elite backed up by the 5th army unit go in and take out all hostile forces.. and remember try not to kill them.." Ackbar gives his final orders to his people then sends a message to the NR HQ informing them of there victory.

Liberty Task Force

The Task Force drops out of hyperspace at the system Talus for repairs and regrouping

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 1st, 2000, 09:41:04 PM
Coruscant

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:10:44 PM
*The Dragon's Pride is making a sweep of the battlefield searching for survivors, when the counter-attacking fleet comes in.*

[Mallchi] Man... After all that running around, we don't even get to blow a few squints away...

[Altrie] I'm thank...ful..... *fleet hypers in* Crap...

[Mallchi] WOOHOO!

[TD] Send a messege to Thrawn, power all shields. Launch all fighters, keep them back, I don't want a slaughter.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:27:19 AM
OOC:

i need specs for these ship types

Bayonet
Abolisher
Carrack

---------------------------------------------

An officer comes to Thrawns quarters informing him of Tdahn's message.

Thrawn heads to the command center

"Who is in command here."
The deck officer salutes Thrawn as he enters, "I am Sir.. 80% of planetary defences are up."
Thrawn shifts his red eyes to the deck officer and slowly walks towards him, "Only 80%?" Thrawn turns away remembers that he s with the New Republic now.. his methods of handling clumsy officers must change.. Thrawn turns back to the Deck officer and lets a faint smile cross his face, "Good work.." Thrawn lets out trying to refrain from using spite, "Bring the other 20% online ASAP, I am taking command here." Thrawn walks to he Com Officer. "Have you received any word from our forces at Kuat?"
"Sir no sir"
Thrawn raises his hand to his chin then paces thinking.. "Hmm.."
"Damn... Then open a solid line to all ships in orbit.. Have Planetary ion cannons begun targeting enemy ships?"
The Deck officer takes a few steps forward, "Yes sir they have.. they will begin fireing on your order"
"Then my order has been given!" Thrawn sharply yells.
"Yes sir.. Com com signal all forces to open fire" The deck officer looks back to Thrawn "Sir.. i think you should look at the enemy fleet formation... the more time we waist the greater chance they have of overwhelming our forces"
Thrawn nods and walks to the Tactical Screen.

Thrawn stares the the enemy positions and destinations for a few moments..

"Not a very effective strat..."

Thrawn has all ASD's come about and charge superlasers while the ISD's provide fireing cover.

VSd and OFforces form up around the IFc's as the final fighter wings launch, the NSD Nebula Cloud and all other monster capital ships pull back charging super lasers and providing major cover fire

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:19:20 AM
OOC:
Abolisher Cruiser
length: 60 meters
Crew: 2799
Weapons:
15 Quad Laser Cannons
20 Turbolaser Cannons
5 Hyperspace pulsemass generators
10 Tractor Beam Projectors
Complement: 24 TIE interceptors and 12 TIE Bombers
Bayonet Cruiser
Length: 200 Meters
Crew: 150
Weapons:
8 Heavy Turbolasers
6 Laser Cannons
2 Tractor beam Projectors
Carrack Cruiser
Length: 350 Meters
Crew: 1,007
Weapons:
10 Heavy Turbolasers
20 Laser Cannons
5 Tractor Beam Projectors
Complement: 4 Recon Fighters
Also Thrawn I need a list of the ships you have around the planet.......

IC:

*All fighters are deployed to try and draw the cover fire. They move in and ut of the debris from the battle before with great skill with the occasional fighter slamming into pieces of a hull and exploding. Four Abolisher cruisers pull in wide and try to flank the ISDs that are providing cover. As they move inward fireing on the ISDs a group of 20 fighters moves around outside of the Abolisher cruiser and heads for the ASDs. They move in fast and scatter in and out between ASDs resticting the usage of Turbolasers. Three fighters move in and fire upon an already damaged ASD and the shielding drops to 45%. The fighters make another pass and fire concussion missles as well as laser cannons dropping shielding to 39%. on their third pass one is picked off by a turbolasers, but heavy fire from a Drednaught drops shields to 19%.*

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:43:08 PM
GET ME THOSE SHIELDS! *The flashing red lights were like looking down on Coronet city at night, but had no beauty. Each one told of a system failure.*

[Mallchi] Weapons back online.

[Altrie] Well rookie, here's your action... Do you like it yet? >.<

STOW THE GAB! Give me a holo. *The 3-d map appears, and the swarm of fighters and smaller capitol ships appears, and I desperatly look at the situation. The fighters are slightly even, in numbers, but that has never been a big factor. As my martial teacher once said, "Numbers are only there to let the true ability of the commanders known." Finaly, I sense a sort of rytham, in the flow of the fight, in the way the imperial fighters move.* OF COURSE! Why didn't I see it before!?! Comm: Tell the fighters that I want them to target the area that is... bearing 287, mark 69 from this ship. Talon, Raptor and Hammer squad are to fly full throttle through that and the rest are to follow 15 seconds after and vape everything that they can.

Droid Malay
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:15:28 PM
I think we are pulling out of this thread

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:20:12 PM
*In the all out battle two ISDs were destroyed by the combined forces. 3 interdictor cruisers move in between the ISDs after clearing two, and Admiral Gabins forces swing from behind the planet blocking in the ASDs. They fire all weapons and the shelding on the Damaged ASD reaches a critical level after taking on the bombardment. 5 more fighters move in under heavy fire and fire concussion missles droping the shields completely. Those same five swing around for a second pass and fire on the superlaser damaging it slightly. in an attempt for a third pass the Fighters are picked off one by one by turbolaser fire and enemy fighter fire. One Fighter crashes into the Hull othe ASD taking out a turbolaser battery with it. The three nebulo B frigates bombard the ASDs hull with laser cannons and turbolasers damaging the drive system and dropping power to 50%. With that the ten abolisher cruisers move in fast and fire in the middle of the ASD group to drive them apart. in that agttept 4 Abolisher cruisers are lost and 5 Bayonet cruisers through the gap headed for the flagships. The fighters regruop and follow them from the middle of the ASDs after recieving cover from the Abolisher cruisers that seperated the Capital ships.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:58:56 PM
* all of a sudden for no reason the Caracan ships stop in motion turn and begin to exit the area. Group by group they begin jumping into hyperspace headed for a destination known only to them. As the fleets leave the ships recieve heavy fire and many of them are destroyed, but all that is needed scape into hyperspace. *

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:24:03 AM
Coruscant stays ready for battle as the damaged ships are repaired

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:30:05 PM
You know, I'm starting to think that every time I concieve a brilliant plan, the baddies pull out.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Dec 4th, 2000, 10:59:29 AM
OOC: lol i know

i didnt even get to excute my plan this time either.. and when gue was fighting i barly finished part one of my plan

but im gonna make a few more RP posts before i let this thread go off to the archives.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 4th, 2000, 12:58:38 PM
*The fleet leaves, and we are left with only us and our allies. The comm starts to relay Squadron casualty reports, and they are good, if any loss can be considered good. Saber squad was hit hardest, loosing only three fighters, but one man.*

[Mallchi] Weapons are online, sheilds are at %73 and climbing, hyperdrive is offline, but we know what the problem is, and it's going to be easy to fix...

[Altrie] *groan* Like that thing is EVER easy to fix... So what'd you think of your first battle, Kid?

[Mallchi] It was... invigorating.

Belay that talk, get us back going. I want to regain as many pilots as we can get to. Sublights are at???

[Mallchi] Um... %87. Good enough to get us about.

Good. Get going. Home in on the closest signal and haul it in.

[Comm] It's an Imp signal, sir.

I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT IT IS! GET IT INSIDE! NOW!