PDA

View Full Version : Spaarti cyclinders (open RPG)

Lord Dagger
Sep 30th, 2000, 04:36:22 AM
:: The communnication officer turns and walks over to Lord Daggers command chair
"My Lord, we have intercepted a transmission from near the rim of the galaxy "
Dagger turns and looks at the lieutenant
"And this conserns me because?" he askes
"Well my Lord it seems some archeologists have discovered a collection of Spaarti cyclinders, over 20000 of them, and they work"
Dagger sits bolt upright
"They do WHAT?"
"Work my lord"
Dagger turns to the bridge,
"Lay in a course for the origin of this transmission, go to light speed on my mark"
Dagger leans forward and presses a button on his chair arm
"Dagger to Gav"
"Gav here," comes the reply
"We have located some Spaarti cyclinders, i am taking the Dominator and going after them, assembel the others and follow me, i'm transmitting the co-ordinates now"
"Right we'll follow as soon as we can"
Dagger turns to the bridge
"Very well go to light speed"
The SSD Dominator turn round and begins to leave the planets orbit and goes to light speed as soon as it is able, heading for the abandoned planet and the Spaarti cyclinders it contains

Lord Dagger
Sep 30th, 2000, 04:46:03 AM
This is an open RP and anyone is welcome to join in, but please no more than 2 posts a day.
We will asume anyone who wants to go arrives ruffly at the same time.

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 04:18:08 PM
*Her nose buried in her pillow, De'Ville lurches awake as her computer bleeps. She peers across her tiny room at the lighted screen.

Transmission Intercepted

She smiles to herself with great satifasction. Her little slicing job had paid off. Hopping from her hard bed, she downloads the conversation between Lord Dagger and Gav Mortis onto a concealable datapad, then quickly deletes everything pertaining to it from her computer. She knew the razor's edge she walked on. They would have her hide in tiny strips is anyone found out about the program she had written. But they wouldn't...couldn't. Her affinity for machines and computers was rooted in her Force ability, and only a person with the exact same DNA print as she would be able to bring anything up on her computer. And even at that they would have to use the Force to get to anything good. De'Ville was confident that no one would ever be able to bypass all her security. Still, she took no chances.

She reads the convo, and her eyes widen.* Spaarti cylinders? They don't say where... *Her comm beeps* De'Ville here.

Live Wire: Get your stuff, TSO is moving out. Meet us in the main hanger, we're leaving ten mintues ago.

De'Ville: Alright, I'll be there in a parsec. De'Ville out.

*She clips her lightsaber to her belt alongside her force whip, and tucks a small vibroblade in her boot. De'Ville grabs her spacer boots, her blaster and a change of clothes and races down the hall.*

(ooc:edit-forgot my blaster the first time!)

Darth Phantom
Sep 30th, 2000, 04:28:18 PM
:: is sitting at the bar drinking a bottle of JD when his comm comes to life ::

"sir the we just receved a message from the outer rim, one of our operitives within the group of archeologists just found 20000 Spaarti Cyclinders what are your orders? "

" you and the fleet jump into hyperspace and secure the Cyclinders I will be along shortly, and be on the look out who knows who else has this info "

Lady DeVille
Oct 1st, 2000, 12:40:08 AM
ttt

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:04:10 AM
*Chaos is in his hammock/bed, thinking about TSO and his life, and what has become of it when his computer shocks him with a mild voltage, indicating an important alert. He shrugs it off(used to being shocked a lot...) and turns over. His com station shocks him again, but to no evail. Finally, his com turns his hammock over and flips him out, dropping him on the floor. Mumbling to himself, he stalks to the console and reads the message. Too tired to read, he has the com say it as he lies back in his hammock. Before it is over however, he is already out the door, fully dressed and armed.*

*Arriving at the main hangar, he is mildly surprised to see TSO at full alert.

Great, and me with no ship... * looks for someone to bum a ride off of*

Lord Dagger
Oct 1st, 2000, 04:19:43 AM
:: The SSD drops out of lightspeed in orbit around the planet, Dagger turns to the bridge,
"Begin landing troops at once"
Smiles to himself, soon the cyclinders will be mine
"Is there any sign of other ships yet?"
"No my Lord, i think we got here first"
"Exelent"

Tourment
Oct 1st, 2000, 05:19:04 AM
:: is taking what could be the most peaceful nights sleep of his life only to be awaken by his comm with the transmition,eager to extinguish the superfluous beeping he slams his hand against it hoping to turn it off only to hit the voice activation button.hearing the transmition and knowing its a once in a life time opertunity he quickly gets out of bed arms him self and steps out the door ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 1st, 2000, 10:13:10 AM
OOC/ welcome to the race Tourment /OOC
:: The first transport of Stormtroopers lands and begins a firefight with the archeologists and their guards.
Dagger taps his fingers on the arm of the chair,
"They should have won by now" he mutters, at that moment the comm beeps and a transmission comes in from the surface.
"My Lord, they've holed up in a cave, we can't flush them out without damnaging the cyclinders. Please advise" Dagger growls,
"Hold position, i'm on my way," Dagger changes the comm channel
"Prepare my shuttle for imidiate launch, i'm on my way to the hanger bays now." Dagger closes the comm and leaps out of his chair.
"Captain, you have the bridge. Please keep my ship in one piece while i'm away." he turns to go and stops
"Oh and Captain" he says without turning "Signal the rest of the fleet to rendevous here as soon as they can. If anyone else intercepted that transmission then they will head for the cyclinders as fast as they can, we may have to beat them off" with that Dagger swirls his cloack and sweeps off the bridge, heading for the hanger bay.

Darth Phantom
Oct 2nd, 2000, 02:44:09 PM
OOC, dagger what group do you belong to?

Lord Dagger
Oct 2nd, 2000, 03:42:44 PM
OOC/I'm with TSO \OOC
:: Dagger's lambda lands on the planet near the cave containing the cyclinders and Dagger heads out to meet the commander of his stormtroopers trying to take the cave from the defenders ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 2nd, 2000, 05:52:59 PM
*Landing her Z-95 Headhunter on the planet (finally!) De'Ville jumps out to stretch her legs. She grabs her comlink and flips it on* De'Ville to Lord Dagger, how can I help?

Lord Dagger
Oct 3rd, 2000, 03:17:54 PM
:: Snaps on his own comm,
"About time DeVille, i was starting to worry, home in on this signal, we're having some problems with the guards, oh and DeVille, bring some thermal detonators will you"
Snaps of the comm before she can reply and looks at the barricade infront of him, noticing no obvious weeknesses he turns to the stormtrooper commander
"Commander, how long till we get that heavy blaster down here?"
"30 minutes my Lord" Dagger smiles,
"Then in 30 minutes we will have the cyclinders" Dagger sits down and waits for DeVille or the heavy blaster to arrive

Lord Gue
Oct 3rd, 2000, 03:25:10 PM
OOC: Just noting, not joining the RP maybe later...but TSO has 3 members in this thread and TGE has 2, I just find that funny for some reason..lol

Lady DeVille
Oct 3rd, 2000, 03:29:52 PM
*De'Ville dug in her @#$%pit and carefully put some thermal detonators in her pack. Her lightsaber clipped to her belt and her blaster in hand, she ran through the underbrush for about twenty minutes, until she came upon Lord Dagger's position. She stood beside him.* I only have two detonators, I hope that will be adequate. *She handed them over to him*

Lord Chryn
Oct 3rd, 2000, 03:45:53 PM
:: This is Lord Chryn, reporting full arrival of stpport fleet. composing one imp' star destroyer; 2 victories, 3 drednoughts, 1 heavy cruiser and one interdictor cruiser.
Lord dagger . your orders please my lord?::

Lord Dagger
Oct 3rd, 2000, 04:17:52 PM
:: Snaps on the comm
"About time Chryn, and where's my "other" ship, but anyway, get your backside down here now, and bring the "object" please, we may need it, and arrange the fleet around my SSD, we may need it latter" Dagger snaps off the comm and turns to DeVille,
"They will do fine" he takes the detonators and looks evily towards the barricade,
"Dieing time"

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 3rd, 2000, 06:33:42 PM
*Noting that most ships wer being used, he suddenly thought of what to do.*

Well, it might bust it for a while, but I can get there...

*Chaos pulls out his teleporter gun, enters in the co-ordinates of the planet, and, making sure he has his lightsaber and his wankerwang, he pulls the trigger. Chaos then enters a form of hyperspace. Marveling at the lights people normally do not see from the bulkhead of a ship, he zooms through. After about 4 to 5 minutes, he emerges on the planet a few miles away from the other ships, but in viewing distance. Chaos sets his teleporter gun, but the trip through hyperspace wore it out for a while. Chaos sighs and starts jogging the few minutes, thinking that no one saw his apperance on the unknown planet...*

Good... start...

Lord Chryn
Oct 4th, 2000, 07:41:24 AM
:: steps out of the shuttle. " my lord, there is a slight problem. the other vessel was delayed en route and will not be arriving as planned."
hands over the object " here is the item you requested master."
" how fares the quest?"

Lord Dagger
Oct 4th, 2000, 03:20:51 PM
:: Dagger takes the small spherical object from Chryn and smiles, and hands both Chryn and DeVille a thermal detonator each
"Chryn, I need you to levitate the device behind the barricade once it has been set, can you do that?"
"Of course"
"Very well," Dagger pauses seeing DeVille's eyes on the device,
"You are wondering what it is, correct?" DeVille nods "It is an Sith artefact of unknown date, but its purpose you will soon see" Dagger types a sequence in the key pad and looks at Chryn,
"Ready?" Chryn nods and Dagger presses a button and throws the object in the air, immediately Chryn grabs it with the Force and throws it over the barricade. Moments latter there are screams and what appears to be a ball of energy rises from behind the barricade and flies towards Dagger, it stops a few feet away and becomes the sphere once more. Dagger picks it up and hands it back to Chryn,
"That should have thinned their numbers, now take those detonators and move round to the sides, keep a lightsabre ignited to ward off stray shots and be ready for a fight on my signal" Dagger ignites a lightsabre in his offhand and takes a sequencer charge from the Stormtrooper Commander and begins to walk towards the barricade while Chryn and DeVille move off to the sides ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 4th, 2000, 09:53:23 PM
*Carefully holding the detonator in one hand, she slipped around to the left side of the barricade. She ignited her lightsaber as she moved forward. Bombs were so messy, but she patiently waited for Lord Dagger's signal.*

Lord Dagger
Oct 5th, 2000, 03:17:35 PM
:: Dagger moves quickly forward and blocking three blasts on the way plants the charge in the middle of the barricade and sets it to manual and moves away waiting for Chryn to move into possition ::

Gav Mortis
Oct 5th, 2000, 05:16:33 PM
The space surrounding the planet is silent and undisturbed when suddenly a roar is heard as 2 SSD's, 12 ISD's and 8 VSD's drop out of hyperspace around the planet. Seconds later, another ship drops out of hyperspace, an Infiltrator; it soars towards the planet at great speed and enters the atmosphere.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Captain Vo'nuck, send down the requested ground forces. I am about to make my way towards the site." said gav, his voice transmitted through a secure channel to TSO-0101-SSD.

"Very god sir, the ground forces will be there shortly." replied the voice of Vo'nuck.

Gav acknowledged the reply, then left his infiltrator draped in his dark robes, heading towards the establised drop zone.

- - - - - - - - -

Half an hour later, at the cave; there was an immense rumbling and the ground shook, thud after thud after thud, the tremors got near and nearer; stronger and stronger.

The group of Sith turned to see appearing from out of a valley, a legion of Storm Troopers, approximately 500 Troopers, accompanied by 5 AT-PT's, 18 AT-ST's and 8 AT-AT's.

Finally, they arrive at the caves and from out of one of the Personel Transports Gav jumps to the ground, his robing flowing behind and he approaches his fellow Sith.

"Greetings; how may I be of assistance?" he speaks wearing a sly grin.

Lord Dagger
Oct 5th, 2000, 05:25:03 PM
:: Dagger smiles
"Good to have you here Gav, and those ships might come in handy too, as for those troops they will really help" the smile fades
"I just got a report that the is over a thousand stormtroopers heading this way, i believe that it is a trap, but one that my just back fire now you are here"
He presses the button on the thermal detonator just as DeVille and Chryn throw the grenades and the centre of the barricade explodes,
"Begin moving troops inside, we'll hold that against them" he turns to Chryn
"Get more troops down here now" turns to Gav Xzark and DeVille,
"If you would like to accompanie me inside we'll ahve a look for those cyclinders while we wait.." checks his arm piece
"About an hour for our 'guests'" smiles, and leads them into the cave

Lady DeVille
Oct 6th, 2000, 12:12:20 AM
*Gripping her lightsaber in both hands, De'Ville ran inside the barricade, the thick sides of the hole were still smoking. The surviving stormtroopers put out heavy fire, but she deftly deflected the blaster bolts that came her way. She ducked off to the side as Gav's troops ran in, quickly overpowering the troopers. Lord Dagger and the others entered behind her, and Dagger motioned for all the Sith to follow him. She quickly followed, alert and ready.*

Lord Dagger
Oct 6th, 2000, 03:52:02 PM
:: Dagger enters the cave and looks around, seeing no living enemies he instead looks towards the back of the cave an curses
"The cyclinders aren't here! They must be somewhere else, or this is just an elaborate trap, the former i hope, the latter i presume" he turns to the Stormtroopers,
"Get this barricade repared, i think we're going to need it," his comm snaps on
"My Lord, some how the Dominator missed something, we've got anouther 1000 stormtroopers coming from a different dirrection, and they have AT-AT's with them, please advise, Chryn out" Dagger looks around and swears,
"How long till they get here?"
"An hour give or take ten minutes" Dagger grimaces
"Get back here, and signal the fleet to send us some back up, Dagger out" Dagger snaps off the comm and turns to Gav,
"This could cause a problem, talk about overkill," Gav nods and goes to help repare the barricade. Dagger steps outside to wait ::

Lord Chryn
Oct 6th, 2000, 04:22:09 PM
:: Chryn pilots his shuttle over the landscape trying to find Xark.
he flies past the enemy force on the way and a look of worry crosses his face.
snaps his comm on. 'My lord, ive just spotted the ememy force. and theyre about 30 minutes nearer than we estimated!'
Chryn finds Xark lands to allow him to board and heads for the caves.
Chryn disembarks and heads to Dagger. ' whats the current situadion lord?'

Lord Dagger
Oct 6th, 2000, 04:30:40 PM
:: Dagger smiles and turns to Chryn
"It seems we have an unexpected ally, you see there's a storm coming, and unless i miss my guess it's a big one, and i mean big, i'm glad i'm not in one of those AT-AT's, the barricade is nearly finished, there early arrival is nothing to worry about as long as you get here first, follow." Dagger turn and walks back inside, pulling his cloak tighter as he goes ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 6th, 2000, 06:51:37 PM
*Shivering at the sudden wind, she pulls her hooded cloak closer to her slim body. Reaching out with the Force she tentatively felt for the enemy force. It was larger than she expected, a jumble of minds and thoughts. It was almost impossible to distinguish between the minds, and she didn't try. Her mind extended, De'Ville touched something. Or rather, didn't. That could mean only one thing. They had yasalmri, the Force bane, maybe as many as twenty. She couldn't tell for sure, her skills were not developed enough.*

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 6th, 2000, 10:21:51 PM
* As he walks over to Lady De'ville, she motions for him to be quiet. When he does approach her, she looks like she is in a trance. Chaos then looks at nothing, for he is entering a very similar trance. Chaos is reaching deep into the unknown abyss known simply as the force, questioning it with what is happening here. When he finds the answer, and is sure of it, he comes out of his trance to see De'ville looking at his expectantly. He nods his head, giving her the answer she has deducted.*

* Chaos then turns around and looks around at the surrounding landscape, questioning it. However, all he sees is the forest, and a meadow and other various items. Chaos wonders a bit longer about what is going on here, and then heads back up with Lady De'ville.*

Lord Dagger
Oct 7th, 2000, 04:11:40 AM
:: Dagger looks expectantly at DeVille and Xarkz
"Well?"
"Ysalamiri," comes the simple reply, Dagger grimaces,
"That is unfortunate," is the only answer he gives and then turns and looks at the storm clouds that are building castles in the sky ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 8th, 2000, 04:11:31 AM
:: Dagger turns to the others,
"They'll be here in under ten minutes, be ready" Just at the moment the heavens opened with such force that they were knocked off their feet and sent crashing to the ground but with a little help from the force tey manage to crawl back behind the barricade, Dagger dusts himself down and smiles
"Told you" ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 8th, 2000, 10:09:14 AM
:: Dagger looks at from behind the barricade as the stormtrooper forces begin to arive, he smiles as he notices that most of their armour is dented by the rain, not even the massive AT-AT's have survived without damage, Dagger hopes that Gav's survived. He watches the stormtroopers move into possition around the cave and it's defenders and turns the other Sith
"Sujestions?" he asks the cave is silent except for the heavy beat of the rain on the roof and the sound of marching stormtroopers ::

Lord Chryn
Oct 8th, 2000, 03:55:48 PM
::"i think its best if we hids ourselves for the time being untill we know where these cylinders are, the all of us his that place leaving the troops to fight here!?"

Lady DeVille
Oct 8th, 2000, 03:59:46 PM
*She unconsciously ducks her head, even though there is no danger of the powerful rain hitting her. She looks at Lord Dagger, and then out at the rain. Straightening, she glances at the approaching troops. The heavy rain is digging into the dirt, splashing up mud and small rocks. The ysalmiri are coming closer, and a feeling not unlike claustrophobia threatens her. She squelches it quickly.

Shaking her head, she turns to Lord Dagger* The only thing I can think of is using the Force to intensify the storm where we can...I have no experience in changing the weather, and the ysalmiri are a big problem. *turning to look into the back of the barricade* Is there another way out?

Lord Dagger
Oct 9th, 2000, 04:30:08 PM
:: Dagger's brow furrows
"The ysalamiri have stopped, ther're not coming any closer," realization dawns
"They arn't to attack us with, they are to protect the cyclinders from us," Dagger smiles
"There is no other way out and we aren't running" Dagger looks round,
"Soon they will be in possition and we will attack, anyone got any ideas how to deal with the AT-AT's?" Dagger looks at the stormtroopers once more and wonders who they belong to ::
OOC/ that is an open invertation to anyone who wants to pick a fight \IC

Lord Dagger
Oct 10th, 2000, 03:16:47 PM
:: Dagger looks out at the AT-AT's and wonders how to deal with them and where his re-inforcements are, he looks at Chryn,
"ETA for re-inforsements" Chryn shrugs and Dagger scowls again ::

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 10th, 2000, 10:11:26 PM
Well, what could we use? Any thermal detonators with us, or how about a ships mounted weapons?

OOC: Sorry about the small post, my sister needs the computer/:o OC

Lord Dagger
Oct 11th, 2000, 03:15:42 PM
Hmmm i think we ran out of thermals and the ships couldn't aim through this storm but well, nice idea
:: Dagger looks at the assembled stormtroopers and stands up igniting a lightsabre as he goes,
"Their ready, prepare to attack, Live forever my friends" Dagger waits for the others to join him ::

Lord Chryn
Oct 11th, 2000, 03:31:10 PM
::Ignites his sabre and stands next to his lord, awaiting the order to attack.
Chyrn's comm bleeps 'Yes?, "my lord a report from the reinforcements." yes? "theyre gonna be about 2 hours"'chryn smiles 'good' and snaps off his comm::

Lord Dagger
Oct 12th, 2000, 03:20:27 PM
:: Waits for the others before attacking, and smiles
"Those reinforcements will take about three hours in this storm"
he turns and looks once more at the hordes before him ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 12th, 2000, 03:31:07 PM
*The enemy forces were very close now, and she ignited her lightsaber as the barricade was attacked. She felt for the location of the ysalmiri, the location of the Spaarti cylinders. If only she could get there... With a jerk she came back to the present circumstances. Dagger was shouting something, and there were stormtroopers coming over and through the barricade*

Lord Dagger
Oct 13th, 2000, 03:22:20 PM
:: Dagger's lightsabres flash left and right as he cuts down the stormtroopers that begin to clamber over the barricade, suddenly one of the AT-AT's turns and fires at him, the blast hits him square in the chest and he is thrown back off the barricade smoke pouring from his chest ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 04:23:12 PM
*She saw Dagger fall back, and tried to carve a way to his side through the troopers, but there was too much distance between them. Her lightsaber flashed back and forth, deflecting blaster bolts into the sea of white armored bodies, and cleaving many into pieces.

As she fought the rain lessened into a miserable drizzle, and for that she was grateful. However, there were more important things on her mind...like the AT-AT in front of her. She leaped onto the right leg of the walker, and climbed up onto the top. De'Ville banged hard on the hatch with the handle of her saber, and it opened used the saber to savage the occupants. The AT-AT lurched forward, and she flung her body into the blood soaked seats, scrabbling for the controls*

Lord Dagger
Oct 13th, 2000, 05:00:35 PM
:: Dagger stands, grim faced and enraged, there appears to be a slight scratching of the pain on his armour but otherwise no damage,
"Dagger I thought you were dead," breathes Chryn by his side, Dagger lets a smile flicker as he cuts down two more stormtroopers
"Force hardened armour, even the AT-AT couldn't punch through it" Dagger turns and reaching out with the Force picks up a stormtrooper and throws him into an AT-AT, crushing him like rag doll,
"Wipe them out!" Dagger calls and then goes back to slaughtering stormtroopers ::

Lord Chryn
Oct 13th, 2000, 05:54:46 PM
::Chryn leaps left and right cutting down trooper after trooper, but there are still to many to kill.
his comm blinks and chryn opens it whilst taking on the troopers with one arm. 'yes?' "my lord the reinforcements are nearly there due to a break in the weather.'EXCELLENT!!,i shall inform Lord Dagger immediately'
chryn snaps off his comm and fights his way back to dagger. 'my lord the reinforcements are almost here!'"excellent inform the others."' yes my lord.'
chryn fights over a heavy weapon trooper and grimmaces as his comm takes a hit.
'bugger! oh well it looks like i have to do it the hard way'
chryn fights his way over to each sith and tells the the news.
chryn then seeks out a comm trooer to steal his comm.::

Lord Dagger
Oct 14th, 2000, 04:20:57 AM
:: Dagger turns and makes a note of the other Sith, seeing that none of them are close he punches through the nearest stormtroopers armour and grabs his bare throat, reaching out with the Force Dagger drains all the medichlorines from the stormtrooper into himself, Dagger feels his power increase slightly and feels the years drop away from him, he smiles and goes back to slaughtering stormtroopers ::

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 14th, 2000, 03:32:31 PM
*Chaos jumps down onto a stormtrooper with his wankerwang ignited in his hand. Realizing it could hit one of his fellow sith, he decides not to throw it, but to just swing it through various stormtrooper body parts. Chaos disposed of many stormtroopers this way.*

Lady DeVille
Oct 14th, 2000, 09:22:18 PM
*From her perch in the swaggering AT-AT, De'Ville saw another walker menacing the Sith on the ground. She turned her walker towards it, and started on an intercept course, blasting stormtroopers as she continued on. Too late the AT-AT noticed that its ally was actually its foe, and De'Ville leaped clear of her machine as the two AT-ATs collided*

Lord Dagger
Oct 15th, 2000, 04:11:10 AM
:: One of the AT-AT turns towards Dagger, ironicly the one that shot him before, Dagger places his lightsabres horrizontal and waits for the AT-AT to fire, it does and rather than the large blast lapping round his sabres it is reflected straight back up the barrel of the gun blowing up,
"Pay back time" Dagger point at the AT-AT with a lightsabre,
"Destroy it" he calls his stormtroopers and they rush to obey, Dagger sends out a thought through the Force to the other Sith,
"First one to kill a thousand get to keep their ship" he smiles and begins to count ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 16th, 2000, 04:35:53 PM
:: Dagger's count reaches 500,
"Their comin outa the wood work!" Chryn laughs,
"450" he calls over, Dagger smiles,
"That ship will son me mine" he laughs and cuts down a pair of stormtroopers ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 16th, 2000, 05:09:23 PM
*Sweat pours down her forehead, and she blinks rapidly to keep her eyes clear. She can't even think about counting, all her strength and concentration is required to keep herself alive, and the troopers dead.

Slicing through another armored suit like a hot knife in butter, she pushes a trooper who was training his blaster on her. Arms and legs flail as he flies through the air, landing hard on three others. She turns and shouts over her shoulder at Lord Dagger.* What next?!

*Turning back, she impales another trooper, and swings him around to catch unfriendly blaster bolts in his back. The trooper slides off her saber, smoking*

Lord Dagger
Oct 17th, 2000, 03:35:32 PM
:: Dagger growls and decapitates two more stormtroopers
"I mean it, they are coming out of the wood work! Chryn, cover me" he calls and moves back and snaps on his comm,
"Dagger to Dominator," there is a crackle and then the reply
"Dominator here my Lord,"
"Dominator, i need a life scan of the area, how many troops are we looking at?" there, is a sharp intake of breath at the other end
"Thats impossible my Lord, i'm reading a quarter of a million hostiles" Dagger scowls and snaps of the comm
"Fall back behind the barricade!" he calls and begins to cover the retreat of the others ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 17th, 2000, 07:00:52 PM
*De'Ville backflips away from the troopers infront of her, catching a helmet or two with her boots. She reaches the barricade, and quickly vaults over, pausing to crush a stormtroopers head with the hilt of her saber. Another trooper grabs her dangling foot, and pulls hard, nearly dragging her off.* Blood and ashes! *She grabs the top of the barricade with her left hand, and swings down with her saber, nearly removing her foot along with the trooper's arm. Freed, she pulls herself the rest of the way over*

Lord Dagger
Oct 18th, 2000, 03:25:24 PM
:: Dagger arrives moments after DeVille, decapitating a pair of stormtroopers and placing one hand on the barricade valts over landing on the floor next to DeVille, he slumps and switches off his lightsabres,
"Defencive possitions, now!" he shouts and the stormtroopers skuttle to obey, he leans against the cave wall and wipes some blood from his armour only to realise that some of it is his own
"Damn Force pikes" he mumbles and tries to get to his feet only to fall down again,
"You must be getting old" Chryn comments
"I am, at nearly 7 centuries you'd feel it as well" Dagger closes his eyes and waits for Gav to get back ::

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 19th, 2000, 07:11:41 PM
*Jumps from ST helmet to helmet, eventually reaching the barricade with Dagger and De'ville.

Well, that went rather well, I beileve.

Lord Dagger
Oct 20th, 2000, 01:10:13 PM
:: Dagger lifts his head a little and notices Xarkz's return,
"I agree, it could have gone better" he lowers his head again ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 21st, 2000, 04:37:03 AM
:: Dagger calls out with the Force to Chryn,
"Chryn, get me a 'victim' now!" moments later Chryn appears and dumps a still breathing stormtrooper down infront of Dagger who grabs it by the throat and drains it dry, his wounds begin to heal and he stands up
"Right lets deal with this insolent fools" Dagger smiles and begins to plan ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 22nd, 2000, 04:31:04 AM
:: Dagger looks out at the assembled stormtroopers and snapps open his comm
"Dagger to Dominator,"
"Dominator here my Lord"
"Fire turbo laser batteries that anything that is no in this cave"
"Yes my Lord" Dagger snapps off the comm and smiles as turbolasers rips through the stormtrooper ranks like a hot knife through butter,
"Do you think this counts towards my 1000 total?" he asks casually ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 22nd, 2000, 04:54:52 AM
*She looked up at him from her position on the ground* I don't think so. What are we going to do now? Half of those Spaarti cylinders could be moved by this time.

Lord Dagger
Oct 22nd, 2000, 10:33:17 AM
:: Dagger smiles as more turbolasers rip through the stormtroopers,
"The Dominator is directly above us and it has not detected any ships, but for that matter not ship could have got through that storm in one piece, no the cyclinders are still here i'm sure of it" just at that moment their reinforcments arrive and Dagger orders the Dominator to stop fireing,
"Right we out number them now, lets wipe them out" Dagger stands and prepares to go over the barricade ::

Garrett Blade
Oct 23rd, 2000, 06:51:10 AM
*Suddenly, the ground inside the cave begins to shake ever so violently. Mere seconds later the earth beneath them errupts upwards as 5 subterranean APC's emerge from under the ground. The APC's right themselves to a horizontal position and open up. The ramps lower and the stormtroopers disembark. however, these stormtroopers are unknown in origin for they are clad in black armour. And their blaster rifles appear to be either modified or advanced for they have the same rate of fire as an E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster platform. The black troopers begin to blast away at the TSO troopers, as well as the present Sith. Lord Dagger notices a marking of sorts on the side of one of the APC's*

Lord Dagger: "Lady De'Ville! If i remember correctly, that writing style is huttese!! KBH? What on Corellia could that mean??"

Lady De'Ville: "Klathurba the Hutt!!! He's here! We've got to tell Gav so that he can contact Garrett Blade and the FWA!"

*The words are barely out of her mouth when her comlink beeps to life...*

Garrett Blade: "Lady De'Ville! Where the hell are you guys? I'm about 500,000 kilometres away from MASSIVE life readings! Are you ANYWHERE in there? If you are then I suggest you get the hell out because I have just ordered a squadron of X-Wings and Y-Wings to conduct a bombing run on those stormtroopers! That entire area is gonna be smoking in about 20 minutes!!! Make your way to my position! We need help. Felth and I are here, we are under attack from AT-AT's and need pilots!!! Blade out!"

*Lady De'Ville immediately calls out to Lord Dagger to tell him the news...*

Lord Dagger
Oct 23rd, 2000, 04:21:15 PM
:: Dagger snarls and proceds to decapitate a pair of the black clad stormtroopers,
"Everyone out, well take our chances out there where we have some back up" Dagger motions to Lord Chryn
"Go find Garret, we may need him" Chryn nodds and runs off, Dagger then, with his back to the barricade begins to kill stormtroopers ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 23rd, 2000, 04:54:52 PM
*She growls, and leaps over the barricade, putting it between herself and the slimy Hutt's vehicles. White and black clad stormtroopers are everywhere, and she blinks once, staring at the mayhem. Then she blinks again, and flies into action, her clothes being sprayed with blood as she slices a trooper from collarbone to groin.*

Garrett Blade
Oct 23rd, 2000, 07:01:24 PM
<FONT SIZE="5">Meanwhile....pretty much on the other side of the planet...</FONT>

*A walker legion comprising of 100 AT-AT Walkers, 200 AT-ST Walkers and 500 AT-PT Walkers are advancing on the FWA position. Numerous anti-infantry batteries and anti-vehicle artillery are set up along the perimeter of the temporary base camp. The Fringe World Alliance base camp comprises of an old pre-fabricated garrison base - curtesy of one of their many Victory Star Destroyers, as well as hundreds of the pre-introduced infantry and vehicle guns. Numerous FWA troops man E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster guns, as well as occupying dug-outs and trenches with blaster rifles - defending their position against the legions of black - clad stormtroopers. Garrett Blade stands by a huge number of Airspeeders...waiting for more people qualified to fly such vehicles...

Lord Dagger
Oct 24th, 2000, 03:29:44 PM
:: Dagger leaps over the barricade into an army of stormtroopers, he lands next to DeVille
"Come, on, we've got to get out of here" he shouts and begins to kill stormtroopers, he snapps on his comm
"Oh commander, a little help here"
"On our way my Lord" the comm snaps off and suddenly legions of stormtroopers with black daggers emblazoned on their chests begin to cut their way through the others to Dagger's possion,
"Glad you could join us commander," he says to the leader of the troopers
"No problem my Lord" comes the reply and the battle begins in earnest ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 25th, 2000, 04:45:09 PM
:: Dagger makes sure all the Sith are out of the barricade
"Garet, we're clear, bomb them," Dagger yells down the comm and goes back to slaying stormtroopers ::

Garrett Blade
Oct 25th, 2000, 05:21:25 PM
*Garrett receives the transmission from Lord Daggaer and relays the order to the bombers. Seconds later the starfighters unleash their heavy payload onto the unfortunate stormtroopers below. As a result of the bombardment, the area is filled with smoke and dust in a matter of seconds. As the dust clears, the sith venture forth slightly, only to find that not a single black clad stormtrooper stands......*

Lord Dagger: "Way to go Garrett"

Lady De'Ville: "I'll second that!"

*As the sith walk forwards through the sea of black shiny bodies, there s a rustling behind them...as a stormtrooper climbs to his feet and points a blaster rifle at Gav Mortis.........*

Lady De'Ville: "Gav!! Look out!!!"

*As Lady De'Ville threw the words at Gav, Gav ignited his lighsaber and thrust it behind him...impaling the man in black and slicing him in two!!!!*

OOC: Pardon the pun!! :)

Lady DeVille
Oct 26th, 2000, 01:09:59 AM
*She sighs, and wipes away the dampness from her forehead. She had thought it to be sweat, but upon lifting away her hand she could see that it was stained with blood. De'Ville smiled.* Let's go get those cylinders. There must be some way around the yslamiri...

Garrett Felth
Oct 26th, 2000, 04:14:23 AM
The Sith stand amidst the black bodies when they hear the sound of repulsorlift engines in the distance. A short while later a Chariot LAV pulls up beside the Sith and the side doorway opens, revealing Garrett Felth clutching a comlink...*

Garrett Felth: (into comlink) "It's okay Eagle's nest One! I've found them!! Repeat...I've found them!!"

*The group of Sith make their way through the bodies towards the LAV*

Garrett Felth: (slightly muffled by the roar of the engines) "Blade is waiting back at the basecamp! Can any of you fly an airspeeder??? I sure as well hope you can - because I can't! And he needs some help to take down those AT-AT's! We lost our airspeeder pilots on the way down! We're about to conduct another planetary scan for those cylinders!!! I suspect they are not even near the surface! If my gut feeling is right then we are going to have to do a lot of digging! Lets get going!"

*The Sith climb up the side and into the LAV. Garret closes the door and signals the pilot to head back to the basecamp.....

Lord Dagger
Oct 26th, 2000, 03:20:40 PM
:: Dagger turns to Garrett,
"I think I already know where the cyclinders are, notice that large bubble of non-force? Those are ysalamiri and i'd bet that they are guarding the cyclinders, digging should not be a problem as the nice arcitects that we killed did it for us, and no i can't fly a speeder, any more problems?" Dagger looks at the other Sith making sure they are all in one piece. Dagger snapps on his comm and orders his stormtroopers to rendevous with them at Garretts base camp ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 27th, 2000, 04:18:18 PM
:: Dagger waits for the others to sujest a course of action ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 27th, 2000, 05:08:39 PM
*Scrunched in the back of the LAV, De'Ville sighed* I'd suggest taking out the yslamiri with heavy firepower, but that would only damage the cylinders. We'll have to go in regardless of their presence. We might become blind to the Force, but we won't be helpless. I could go and find as many yslamiri as I can and destroy them, while the rest of you find the cylinders...

Lord Dagger
Oct 28th, 2000, 04:09:17 AM
:: Dagger looks at DeVille ::
Unselfishness, in a Sith?
:: Dagger smiles ::
I like the idea with one modification, i'll go with you, i'm used to being Force blind and the others can get eh cyclinders out of here
:: Dagger looks round for any objections ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 29th, 2000, 06:25:20 AM
:: Dagger assumes that as there are no objections the plan is ok he turns to Garrett
"We need a speeder to drop us off before you people come in guns blazing" Dagger turns away and smiles, 'soon we will have the cyclinders'he thinks to himself ::

Garrett Blade
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:55:05 AM
*The Chariot LAV arrives at the FWA basecamp. Immediately a group of five AT-AT's begin to attack the repulsorlift transport. The group of Sith disembark and begin to deflect the shots away. They aim fo the attacking AT-AT's when deflecting but to no avail - the armour is too strong even for their own weapons!!!*

Lady De'Ville: "We need a diversion so that we can get to some cover!!!"

*As she said that, an airspeeder roars overhead and begins to draw fire away from the group. GFelth's comlink begins to beep...*

Garrett Blade: "Hey pal! How long until those bombers are prepped again??? I don't know how long I can dodge these blaster shots! Who d'you think I am? Wedge Antilles???!!!"

Garrett Felth: "Just hang in there buddy! They should be about another 30 minutes! Think you can hold out until then?"

*A blaster bolt just catches one of the turning flaps on the speeder, causing it to rock violently, but it stays aflight...*

Garrett Blade: "Does that answer your question!!!"

Garrett Felth: "Damn! De'Ville! Can you fly a speeder?? He needs some help up there!"

*Garrett Felth looks hopefully into Lady De'Ville's eyes.....*

Lady DeVille
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:59:40 PM
Of course I can fly a speeder, what do you think I am, helpless? *She snarls at Felth, and climbs over Dagger into the front of the LAV.*

Lord Dagger
Oct 30th, 2000, 05:53:39 PM
:: Dagger moves swiftly too block the blaster shots, managing to take a out an AT_AT with its own blasters,
"This is beginning to annoy me" he looks round
"Lets get these things down quick so we can get those cyclinders" Dagger looks round and goes back to blocking shots ::

Lord Dagger
Oct 31st, 2000, 05:17:20 PM
:: Dagger suddenly loses his temper and with the sudden rush of Darkside energy reaches out and lift an AT-AT up and throws it at another, turning them both to scrap, then he begins to rip blasters from the remaining AT-At's until the strain forces him to collapse on the floor ::

Garrett Blade
Nov 1st, 2000, 06:53:38 PM
*As Garrett Blade manouvers around AT-AT legs and dodges blaster shots, he hears a signal comming through on his comlink, albeit very faint due to the interference......*

Lady De'Ville: "How's it going Blade!?!"

Garrett Blade: Thank the maker! Am I glad to see you!!! Listen, we need to stop these things fast! Our troops are holding out but its just a matter of time before....."

*Garrett looks out of his side window and gulps at the sight of a concussion grenade heading straight for his face. He barely has time to react before the explosive soars across his windshield and detonates on an AT-AT leg to his right...*

Garrett Blade: "Boy that was a close one!!! Like I said, lets get to it! Use your harpoon and tow cable - go for the legs! My god thats the fifth time I've said that today!!! There are other harpoons in the compartment under your seat, if you can reload then good on yer!!!"

*The two airspeeders disappear amongst a perimeter of AT-AT's, and the AT-AT's close in on the pair.....*

Lord Dagger
Nov 2nd, 2000, 05:24:51 PM
:: Looks round ::
Wish i could fly a speeder and help

Lady DeVille
Nov 2nd, 2000, 08:55:18 PM
*She shrieks with adrenaline as she harpoons the nearest AT-AT, and swings the cable around the bumbling legs of the ungainly machine. Her speeder is much faster than the AT-ATs, and it has been a while since she had been at the controls of one. It is exhilirating. The tow cable came to the end of it's length, and she let it go, setting a course for the next victim as she scrambles around under her seat for another harpoon.

She uses her commlink to contact Dagger* After Blade and I take care of this annoyance, I'll fly back and pick you up (I think there's enough room for you to squeeze in here with me) and we'll kill some of those nasty yslamiri. The perimeter is very close.

EDIT: sig out

Lord Dagger
Nov 3rd, 2000, 05:19:00 PM
:: Dagger replys down the comm ::
Accnolaged DeVille, and i'm not that big
:: Dagger waits for DeVille to get back ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 3rd, 2000, 11:16:57 PM
*She leaves the last AT-AT for Blade, and swings her speeder around, gunning it back to Dagger's position. Once there, she stops the speeder just long enough for Dagger to vault onboard. De'Ville doesn't wait for him to sit, but pulls the vehicle into the air and skims the treetops towards the Force empty bubble. She looks over at Dagger, sitting haphazardly in his seat* I was thinking, go in there, find the worms and kill them, but do you have a plan?

Lord Dagger
Nov 4th, 2000, 06:07:59 AM
:: Dagger smilesas he rearrages himself in the seat ::
Yes I have a plan, go in there find the worms and kill them.
:: Dagger pulls out a small device from belt and holds it up ::
Life form detector, we should have no problems finding them
:: Dagger smiles again and clipping the device to his belt wait for them to arrive at the anit-Force bubble ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 4th, 2000, 02:23:27 PM
*She smiles at Dagger, as the speeder races towards the bubble. It only takes a minute or two before they reach it, and she allows the speeder to drop to just below the treetops a few miles before the perimeter. The speeder was a little big, but the trees were widely spaced...in most places. She laughed as she threaded her way through the canopy, leaves getting stuck on the windshield.*

There it is, a clearing...

*De'Ville brought the speeder down for an abrupt, yet smooth landing, inches away from a tree trunk that must have been thirty feet around. Jumping up and turning to Dagger, she jerked her head in a nod towards the hatch.* This is it, say 'See you later!' to the Force, and lets do this.

Garrett Blade
Nov 4th, 2000, 10:35:36 PM
*As Garrett tangles the last behemoth and watches as its grey armoured hull collapses to the floor, he looks up in dread as 3 more AT-AT barges emerge from the clouds. He switches a comm-channel to Felth back at base camp...*

Garrett Blade: "This is really starting to tick me off! Garrett, have a maintenence crew have my YT-5000 ready to go in 15 minutes!!! I want to know where these AT-AT's are coming from..."

Garrett Felth: "Sure thing Garrett!!! Perhaps you could also find out who is behind all this too!?"

Garrett Blade: "Roger that old buddy!"

*With that Garrett pulls a U-turn and heads back to the base camp, soaring over the smouldering wreackages of countless AT-AT's...*

Lord Dagger
Nov 5th, 2000, 06:26:45 AM
:: Dagger steps out of the speeder and feels the Force be severed, he shudders, ::
No matter how many time i do this is always feels wierd
:: Dagger ingnites a lightsabre and takes out the device, he points into the jungle ::
That way
:: Dagger motions for DeVille to follow him and begins to hack his way through the dense undergrowth to the accompanying mumbles of Dagger complaining ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 5th, 2000, 04:05:50 PM
*She shivers. With the Force gone, the forest seemed ...colder. Emptier. Usually she could feel the life pulsating through the trees, but here there was nothing.

A branch that Dagger had been holding away from himself as he passed whacked her in the face, and she spat leaves. Get it together De'Ville! Her thoughts were truly her own, no danger of anyone accidently hearing them here. She allowed herself to drift a little farther back from Dagger, so as to avoid flying branches, and to better cover their backs. A hawk of some sort screamed above them, and she smiled. The hunt is on.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 6th, 2000, 06:38:30 PM
:: DeVille comes back to the present and notices Dagger smiling at her and almost as if he had read her thoughts ::
"Call your damnable hunt and we will see how many I drag screaming into hell with me"
:: Dagger turns back to the jungle and with cat like grace begins to cut his way through it again ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 6th, 2000, 07:35:31 PM
*She hurried after Dagger, lightsaber in hand, yet not ignited. The hawk-creature screamed again, and she heard the squeak of a rodent as the bird carried it away to its nest. Dagger halted suddenly, deactivating his saber and leaving them in silence. De'Ville barely breathed, and crept up beside him so he could whisper in her ear.*

Up ahead... *Dagger pointed to the right of their position, and De'Ville indicated that she would kill the beast. He nodded, and motioned that he would watch her back.

De'Ville gripped her saber handle, and ran around to the left of the nutrient frame which held the slothly enemy.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:19:45 PM
:: Dagger takes out his device again and scans the area for more of the creature, finding a large circle of them and then smaller ones inside Dagger realises that they have come to the perimiter of the base, he smiles and moves towards the closes of the ysalamiri and with a single strike kills it then moves on ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 7th, 2000, 06:27:33 PM
*She ignited her saber and cuts through the yslamiri and the nutrient frame with one swing, and stepped lightly out of the way as the frame fell to the forest floor. De'Ville heard Dagger making short work of another one. The Force was still distant, there were so many yslamiri in this area that the individual circles were overlapping.

She made her way to another nutrient frame, working around in a circle away from Dagger. De'Ville suspected the entrance to the base was on the other side of the circle..if she was right they would meet up again at the "door." Without the Force there was no way to tell. And no way to tell if there were enemy units around.

Reaching another Force bane worm, she cut through it quickly, and ran on to the next.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 8th, 2000, 05:19:30 PM
:: Dagger dispatches more of the creatures he takes out the device, he notices a moving life form close by and assumes it to be DeVille as there is a trail of no life behind it, Dagger smiles and moves forward to meet her ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 8th, 2000, 07:50:38 PM
*Moving carefully around a tree trunk, De'Ville is startled to come face to face with Dagger. Her lightsaber comes up as if to strike, but she realizes who he is in time to stop her reflexes.* I've killed around four or five of the beasts, but still no break in the Force.

Lord Dagger
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:34:20 PM
:: Dagger nodds, ::
I know, the main group of the ysalamiri in closer in towards that clearing ahead, unless i'm getting old i'd say that the cyclinders and half the blastered stormtrooper army is in there
:: Dagger ignites a lightsabre ::
We'll see if we can sneak in carfully without attrcting attention, follow me, quietly
:: With that Dagger sets off into the jungle ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:54:10 PM
*De'Ville carefully followed Dagger, straining her senses. Being blind to the Force was unnerving, but both of the Sith were more than able to hold their own without it. Her foot slipped on a slimy patch of forest mold, but she caught herself and continued on.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 10th, 2000, 06:22:02 PM
:: Dagger spins and reatchs to catch DeVille, stopping as she rights herself, he holds a finger to his lips and proceeds to the edge of the clearing... ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 10th, 2000, 07:06:50 PM
*Creeping along behind Dagger, De'Ville's mouth dropped open silently as she got a visual on the clearing. Dagger dropped to his knees at the edge of the clearing, and she knelt behind him, both Sith concealed in the underbrush.

What she could see of the clearing would have stopped the heart of a normal person. Just under the line of trees there were about fifteen nutrient frames spaced evenly about the whole circle. There was a large group of enemy stormtroopers inside that first ring, watching the forest. Behind the troopers was a slightly smaller circle ten nutrient frames, and beyond that her view was obscured. She moved her eyes to look at Dagger, wondering what his device told him now.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 10th, 2000, 07:11:04 PM
:: Dagger withdraws the device used earlyier, primes it and throws it into the clearing, leaping at DeVille and knocking her down as he did, there is the sound of a lightsabre multiplied many times over and the screams of dieing stormtroopers and Dagger's death ball does it's work ::

Garrett Blade
Nov 10th, 2000, 10:31:36 PM
*Garrett's YT-2000 had been lying idle on the dark side of the planet for the past half hour. Though the light coming from the port side was more than enough to illuminate the grey-black hull of the strike cruiser before him. A bulky, ugly yet powerful-looking ship, with sparse "blisters" resembling those of the Republic Mon Cal Cruisers. The ship also had the stereotypical command pod of Gallofree Yards Medium Transports. It was obvious to Garrett that only an alien race could even comprehend - let alone like - commanding such a butt-ugly ship.*

*The pilot cabin was cold - below freezing due to the heaters being powered down. The comm-receiver was not working, the weapons were deactivated, shields were disabled, lights were off, oxygen levels were minimum. All this just to avoid detection. The compensation saturated the glass sheet separating Garrett from the harsh vacuum of space.*

*Garrett could barely make out movement in the docking bay from where his ship was. Whatever was going on in there, it was too far away to make anything of it. Garrett swivelled around in his leather seat and powered up the heaters - deciding that he had been there long enough and decided to get ready to head back to the basecamp on the surface...*

<HR>

*Meanwhile, back on the surface, Lady De'Ville and Lord Dagger had made their way closer to the perimeter and were now in a potision to see close-up what exactly was going on. The two siths were concealed by a giant bush. They were squatting amongst the green and brown leaves of the alien plant. Their feet were lost in the depths of the plant, consumed by earth and roots - not to mention foreign insects of various kinds. Lady De'Ville's hand made its way through the leaves as she prepared a small yet adequate spy hole to observe the action like a "fly-on-the-wall" documentary...*

*Suddenly, Lady De'Ville fell back slightly, almost knocking Lord Dagger out cold behind her. The Lambda shuttle roared overhead as its loading ramp finished sealing itself back up and the craft made its way towards the upper atmosphere of the planet. Lady De'Ville turned slowly towards Lord Dagger, slower than death itself and looking twice as lethal...*

Lady De'Ville: "I sure do hope that was not what I think it was, otherwise the big man upstairs is gonna have one hell of a good time!!!"

Lord Dagger: "Lady De'Ville! I did not know you had faith in some other pagan religion!!!"

*Lady De'Ville allowed a slight smile to emerge from her red lips as she was slightly amused by lord Dagger's remark...*

Lady De'Ville: "I mean Klathurba the Hutt!!! If he has got any of those cylinders then I don't know what to make of it! Perhaps Blade will know! But before that - lets carry on - we need to know more before we jump to conclusions!"

*The pair of spies turn back to look through the greeny peep-hole and watch the stormtroopers and people at work...*

<HR>

*Meanwhile, in high orbit above the planet, Garrett was just about to power the engines and set a course for basecamp when his sensors (which were now operational) picked up an incoming ship of unknown origin. The ID of the ship was not registered - obviously illegal, just like most of Garretts ship. In fact, the only thing that was not illegal on the ship was the tank of socorran raava in the cold-fusion cabinet - and Garrett had even stolen the cabinet and forgotten to pay for the socorran raava! The Lambda shuttle steadily made its way towards the strike cruiser behind the elite YT-2000. Garrett was able to intercept the transmission sent by the shuttle to the capital ship...*

Familiar Voice: "Klathurba - we have one load of the cargo. 25 cylinders locked in nice and tight! Requesting permission to come aboard!"

Klathurba the Hutt: "Wangas mayas kootcha! Da du bo shuda korba dey noosfat. (Well done! Put the cargo in the main hold when you have landed)"

*Garrett leaned back in his chair, bringing his ear away from the speaker to his right. A concentrated look on his face indicated that he wanted to know exactly who it was piloting or at least aboard the Lamba shuttle. As the shuttle made its way aft of Garrett's YT-2000, Garrett launched a self-made homing beacon at the shuttle and masked its existence with the force. The beacon soon caught up with the slightly slower shuttle and attatched itself to the white, glossy yet slightl burnt - blaster burnt - hull of the shuttle. Once the shuttle had docked with the strike cruiser, Garrett fired up the engines and headed back to the surface.....*

Lord Dagger
Nov 11th, 2000, 06:15:07 AM
:: Dagger snaps on his comm ::
"Chryn, a lambda just left the surface, take it out without damnaging it"
"No problem my lord"
:: Dagger steps into the clearing looking at the destuction his death ball caused and smiles ::
Come on, lets see how many of those cyclinders are left
:: he sets off towards the ruins of some anchient city in the centre of the clearing

Lord Chryn
Nov 12th, 2000, 11:49:04 AM
:: Chryn sends of a call to the Dominator in orbit ordering snub fighters to intercept the Lambda and take it down with ion cannons, then leaps into a speeder and locks onto Daggers possition and sets off to rejoin his lord ::

Lord Dagger
Nov 13th, 2000, 06:38:31 PM
:: Dagger and DeVille creep into the ruins, pass the piles of dead stormtroopers and into the bowls of the earth, Dagger still feels no connection to the Force so assumes that there are still ysalamiri up ahead. Ther enter a huge cavern and as the look down they see the thousands of cyclinders with stormtroopers all around, preparing them for transport ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 14th, 2000, 03:39:46 PM
*She curses under her breath* Of course there are so many yslamiri here -- Klathurba can grow the clones at an increased rate without the stress of the Force. We have to assume he has a great number more where ever he is planning on taking these cylinders. I just hope he isn't planning on cloning Hutts...

*She and Dagger creep forward, lightsabers ready but not ignited. Ducking behind some cargo containers, De'Ville again looks to Dagger for the first move.* Your destruction ball would do too much damage here. *Looking over the top of the crates, she shrugs* I think we could take the troopers.

Lord Dagger
Nov 14th, 2000, 04:40:49 PM
:: Dagger shakes his head and motions at the shear number of troopers, then he smiles and presses a button on his comm, a large distance away Lord Chryn's comm bleeps the 'large force required' light and he gathers all Dagger's conciderble number of troopers and sets off towards the location of the becon ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 14th, 2000, 08:06:48 PM
*She grins at her own foolhardy suggestion, and sits with her back against the crates, knees drawn up under her chin. Chyrn would be there as soon as he could...she only hoped that it was before the cylinders were loaded.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 15th, 2000, 03:15:21 PM
:: And it was, with a great beating of boots on gravel Dagger's troops arrived just as a second Lambda was about to lift off, it was shot down instantly, the black clad troopers turned to return fire, but to no avail, they were out gunned 2 to 1 and were slaughtered mercilessly. Dagger stood from behind a crate and called the commander over to him ::
"Get those cyclinders loaded ASAP, i want to be out of here before re-inforcements arrive"
:: The commander salutes and goes off to communicate with the Dominator for ships to transport the cyclinders, Dagger turns to the remaining troopers and shouts ::
"And will some body please kill those worms!"
:: The troopers skuttle to obey and Dagger smiles ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 15th, 2000, 11:02:17 PM
*As the Force rushed back over her like a lover's caress, De'Ville smiled as well. She looked at Dagger, and they exchanged tired glances.* It has been good. *She embraced the Dark side, filling her body with as much as she could hold, tears pricking her eyelids at the pain of it. The tiredness erased itself from her bones, and she reluctantly let go of the Force, trying to be content with existing passively in it for the time being. Twirling her saber, she clipped it back on her belt, and then went to look for where she left her ship.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 16th, 2000, 03:20:04 PM
:: Dagger smiles as he watches DeVille leave also feeling the
pull of tiredness but, as honor dictated, he rushed after DeVille
and stopped her ::
"There are, including the ones Chryn
recovered from that Hutt, 20,342 cyclinders as you have been
such a help i offer you the 342, to do with as you wish, do you
want them?"
:: Dagger waits for a reply even as the
majority of the cyclinders are already on there way to TSO and
TDG headquarters ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 16th, 2000, 04:08:41 PM
*Turning slowly back to Dagger,
De'Ville nods* I do appreciate your
offer. And I accept. *She stifles
an unexpected yawn* I have no idea
where I'll put them, but I'm sure there's a space back at TSO
I can use for the time being.

Garrett Blade
Nov 17th, 2000, 06:45:50 PM
*A wing of TIE Defenders races towards the strike cruiser at full throttle. Klathurba sens a message to the bridge ordering the commander to initiate the jump into hyperspace. Mere moments before the fighters engage the ship, it disappears into hyperspace, back to Klathurba's hideout, with 100 cloning cylinders in tow......*

Lord Dagger
Nov 17th, 2000, 06:55:31 PM
OOC/ Garret do yuo actually read my posts??? \IC
:: Dagger smiles as his comm bleeps ::
"All cyclinders enroute to TSO and TDG headquards my Lord"
:: Dagger smiles again and boards the Dominator for the long ride home ::

Garrett Blade
Nov 17th, 2000, 07:23:02 PM
Yes. The question is....do you actually read mine? The lambda shuttle docked with the strike cruiser before I ended my post on p5

Anyway, enough of this arguing, I have a plot to develop......

*thinks of Lady De'Ville, Live Wire, Gav and Lady Vader, then grins evily...*

Lord Dagger
Nov 18th, 2000, 06:21:47 AM
OOC/ *Shakes his head* care first to explain how that strike cruiser got past the fleet me and Gav have in orbit? \IC
:: Dagger stops suddenly, feeling a wave of something strange eminating from Garrett Blade ::
"Stop!" he calls out to the Dominator's captain
"Where is Garrett Blade's ship?" the captain looks round
"Oh the darkside of the planet my Lord"
"Lay in a course to intercept"
:: The SSD turns and begins to move round the planet to intercept Garrett Blade ::

Lord Dagger
Nov 19th, 2000, 06:36:03 AM
:: The SSD hovers over the planet, above Garrett Blade's ship, Dagger snaps on the comm ::
Oh Garrett, would you mind coming aboard please, i have something to 'discuss' with you
:: Dagger turns off the comm and sits back to wait ::

Garrett Blade
Nov 19th, 2000, 11:04:01 AM
Turn the lights off!!! It's too bright aboard SSD's!

*...was the unexpected reply from Garrett. As the tractor beams targeted the ship and began to pull it in...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 19th, 2000, 11:15:04 PM
*On board her TIE interceptor, De'Ville opened a comm channel to Blade*

What the hell are you doing Blade? Are you insane?!

Garrett Felth
Nov 20th, 2000, 09:47:45 AM
*After hearing the unwelcoming remark from Lady De'Ville, Garrett closes his eyes for a couple of seconds...before terminating the comm-channel with Lady De'Ville - who did not seem friendly in the slightest...*

Garrett Blade: "Here we go again...the fun never stops with Dagger and De'Ville!!"

*The ship slowly but surely docks with the SSD...*

Lord Dagger
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:18:16 PM
:: Dagger dims the lights to reflect his mood and the strange request. He opens the comm to DeVille ::
Please come aboard Lady, you may want to hear this
:: With that Dagger turned off the comm and went to the war room, leaving instructions that his 'guests' be directed there once they arrived, having been politly deprived of their lightsabres first ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:36:29 PM
ooc: sorry, I was confused about the tractor beam...about whose ship was being targeted by it. I got it now. Sorry Blade! I thought you were tractoring Dagger...just stupidity on my part.... :(

IC:

*Slightly confused, and just a little exausted, De'Ville directs her Interceptor towards Dagger's SSD. She reached out with the Force to try and get a read on the former Imperial Guard's mind, but could not get through his mind blocks. Sighing, she docked of her own accord, without help from a tractor beam.*

Garrett Blade
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:58:30 PM
*Garrett's shuttle touches down on the landing bay floor with a thud and a hiss as the cabin de-pressurizes with the atmosphere of the SSD. The loading ramp lowers and Garrett descends from out of the YT-2000. He looks around the dimly lit landing bay, as sees a TIE Fighter element having trouble taking off. He smiles slightly, both from the amusement and from the satisfaction of the darkness around him. He gestures to the pair of officers before him, acknowlidging them to lead him to the war room...*

*On arrival, a rather large officer asks Garrett for his lightsaber. At first Garrett refuses without hesitation. But when another 6 equally bulky men join him, Garrett stops for a moment, then hands over his energy weapon to the first butt-ugly ogre*

Officer: "And your back-up Govenor!!!"

*Garrett sighed as he reached behind his waist to reveal a second lightsaber. He once again handed his weapon to the minotaur-lookalike*

Officer: "Just one backup sir??? Come on now! I have to do my job!!!"

*Garrett pulled the metallic, cylindrical object from the sleev of his tunic. Before he pulled it all the way out he paused, turned to the officer and said...*

Garrett Blade: "Officer!! Quickly now!!! What is three squared???"

*The man stalled for a minute, looked around for guidance from his fellow officers, then - once he had not recieved the sought-for help - answered...*

Officer: "Ummm.....6?????"

*Garrett smiled slightly, then slowly gave the object to the officer and said...*

Garrett Blade: "Close enough!!!"

*Garrett turned to the much smaller, yet tubby, officer slap-bang in front of the door and gave him a domineering look which obviously said, without need for words...*

"If you do not get out of my way, I will rip your head off and play repulsorball with it after I have ripped out your spine and played fetch with Shiva and Fenix!!!"

*The officer quickly moved out of the way. His fat lard-filled posterior, as it made haste to the mess-hall, must have executed enough exercise in those 5 seconds to rival that of the entire Imperial Ground Forces training drills for the past 6 months!!!*

Garrett Blade: "Speaking of which!!! FENIX!!! I SUMMON THE TO THY MASTERS SIDE!!!"

*The officers stare strangely at Garrett. But the baffled grins suddenly go away, only to be replaced by perplexed faces as from out of the void, Fenix appeared in front of his master.*

Officer: "Sir - there are no animals allowed on board sir!!!"

Garrett Blade: "Kiss it officer!!! You are more than an animal than this Mighty Beast of Darkness!!!"

*And with that, Garrett raises his hand up to the lock on the entrance to the war room. Then, as if by magic...the door swished open, and Garrett slowly stepped inside...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:11:30 PM
*She stepped off her ship onto the much larger deck of the SSD. De'Ville gave her lightsaber (and a headache) to the officer who demanded it, and marched briskly towards the warroom, the six burly men hustling behind her to keep up.

As the door opened to admit her, De'Ville stepped through, planning on telling Dagger and Blade exactly what she thought of them, and where they could go. She changed her mind because of the look on Dagger's face.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 21st, 2000, 03:20:06 PM
OOC/ incidently i was never impguard, i just use the picture becuase bodyguard is my job :) \IC
:: Dagger's face is indeed grim as he motions for Garrett and DeVille to take a seat, Dagger rests his arms on the table and presses the flats of his fingers together against his lips ::
"Well Garrett, i think you have some explaining to do"
:: Garrett looked back with an expresstion of bewilderment ::
"Don't play stupid" :: Dagger snapped :: "Then sense i got through the Force, what are you planning, because i don't like it"
:: Dagger leans back in his chair and waits for an answer ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 21st, 2000, 04:43:17 PM
ooc: btw, this is taking place before my other storyline that just started. and sorry about the imp guard thing. :) I didn't know! ic:

*She looks from Dagger to Blade as tension fills the room. Neither man spoke for at least a minute of eternity. De'Ville placed her hands, palm up, over the table, holding them out towards Blade.*

We are all allies here, at least, we were. I came in peace, and I think Lord Dagger deserves an answer. I am most interested to hear your reply.

Garrett Blade
Nov 21st, 2000, 05:40:08 PM
*Garrett looked into Lady De'Ville's eyes as they stared into his. He then diverted his attention to her outstretched palms in front of him. He noticed a small wound on her left hand. He then looked slowly at his own left palm, and paused momentarily at the sight of an exact duplicate of the wound. He then clenched his left fist and turned his attention to Lord Dagger who had his gaze fixed tightly on Garrett...*

Garrett Blade: "Lord Dagger...I have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about! I assure you I am up to nothing! I do hope you are not accusing me of treason!!!"

*At the mention of the word treason Fenix's eyes lit up an eerie yellow and he let out a high pitched "hiss" aimed at Lord Dagger. He then let out a fake yawn - in the process of which showing off a deadly array of lightsaber-sharp teel, capable of cutting through even the toughest of metals. He walked over to the table and lay his head in Lady De'Vile's lap...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 22nd, 2000, 03:00:54 AM
*She stiffened involuntarily as the huge animal rested its head on her, and her hands remained on the table top. Looking down, De'Ville could see that the animal had absolutely no intrest in her whatsoever. It stared under the table...probably at Dagger's legs.

She swallowed, then carefully bumped her leg upwards, causing the beast to sniff and remove its head from her person. De'Ville returned her attention to Dagger and his next words.*

Gav Mortis
Nov 22nd, 2000, 02:31:27 PM
OOC: I appologise for such a late re-entry, I hope it isn't inappropriate, if it is, please inform me and I will edit it out.

IC:

The large doors slide open at the far end of the room and in walks Gav seemingly exhausted but remaining his composure as he approaches the group.

"Greetings, sorry to rendevouz at such a late time, punctuality was never my strong suit; I had a run-in with an old friend. May I have a report please?" his tone is somewhat upbeat as he addresses the awkward group.

He takes a seat opposite Lady De'ville and listens intentively.

Lord Dagger
Nov 22nd, 2000, 03:38:51 PM
:: Dagger holds Garretts gaze and speaks to Gav without turning ::
"We have have the cyclinders, 5000 are on their way back to TSO as we speak, but more importantly, there is something i'm not being told"
:: Dagger casts a single icy glace and Garretts pet and it falls silent ::
OOC/ Yes i know DeVille, so Garrett, don't say anything that we shouldn't know before that one \IC

Lord Dagger
Nov 24th, 2000, 03:48:24 PM
:: Dagger leaps up openning his mouth to shout when suddenly he grips at his heart and falls back into the chair looking very pale ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 24th, 2000, 04:31:24 PM
*De'Ville leapt to her feet and scrambled on top on the highly polished table. Two long steps and she was kneeling by Dagger's side. He looked at her, still clutching his heart, mouth working, but no words were coming out.

She cursed and placed her hands on either side of his head. Felt...* Bloody ashes!

*Her abilities in healing were extremely limited, but she tried to do what she could as Garrett called for a med team. She hardly even noticed that Gav had come to stand beside Dagger as well.*

Garrett Blade
Nov 24th, 2000, 06:25:35 PM
*Garrett stepped out of the way to let the medical team get to Lord Dagger. As they administered medical attenmtion to his limp body, Garrett shouted something over to the leader...*

Garrett Blade:<FONT SIZE="5">[i]GIVE HIM AN ENEMA!!!"</FONT></I

*Garrett glanced over at Lady De'Ville with a rather wide smirck on his face, regardless of Lord Dagger's pain...*

Lady De'Ville: Garrett! Not now!!!"

Lord Dagger
Nov 24th, 2000, 06:51:13 PM
:: Dagger suddenly stops clutching his chest and stands, leaning on Gav ::
"I'm alright, really, i'm just well... anyway where were we"
:: Dagger moves to the corner and takes a glass from the cabinate there and take a drink ::
"Does anyone else want one?"
:: Dagger looks round, his eyes still betraying the pain he is in ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:21:22 AM
*De'Ville snatches the glass out of his hand, and pull him by the arm back to his chair.* I'm not the type, but someone should tell you to sit down. Take it easy! I don't know about you, but I just nearly had a heart attack!

*She glares over her shoulder at Blade, and sits in the chair nearest Dagger, facing the lord.* And some people's attempts at humor are just that...pitiful attempts. *Her tone is icy (as is her sense) but Dagger can see a smile creeping in behind her eyes as she looks at him. Garrett makes a face at her back, and sits back in his chair.*

Lord Dagger
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:32:21 AM
:: Dagger takes back the glass and smiles ::
"It's only water, i don't drink anything else"
:: Dagger sighs ::
"Very well i will explain a little more about what is happening"
:: He leans back in his chair ::
"A short while ago i entered the tomb of some long dead Sith, they declared that i was not true to the Dark Path and so did not deserve to live, they caused the medichlorines in my body to begin to die"
:: Dagger smiled at the irony ::
"I can absorb the medichlorines from other beings as i'm sure you have noticed but...they too seem to die, slowly i am being cut off from the Force and when it finally happenes i shall die"

Lady DeVille
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:57:17 AM
*She unconsciously moved back in her chair, away from him.* You can't catch it can you? *De'Ville realized how stupid that sounded, and amends her question.* I mean, is there anything we can do to stop this from destroying you?

Garrett Blade
Nov 25th, 2000, 12:32:33 PM
*Garrett looks carefuly at Lord Dagger, seemingly analysing him like some lab experiment, though he did not mean to seem that way*

Garrett Blade: Sounds to me like you have a severe and slightly different case of Medichlorious Mortisius or more commonly known - though it's not that common - as Death of the medichlorions. I have only ever heard of it once, and it was a long time ago when I had it! Luckily, I had a very good friend who knew the damn thing inside out!!"

*All eyes focus on Blade, who begins to scratch the scar on his left hand...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 25th, 2000, 05:06:18 PM
You've had it?

Lord Dagger
Nov 26th, 2000, 05:32:41 AM
:: Dagger's head snaps up ::
"You know how to stop it??"
:: He trys to stand but fails ::
"Please you have to tell me"

Garrett Blade
Nov 26th, 2000, 09:49:55 AM
*Garrett's eyes look over to the weakened lord Dagger as he fails to get to his feet. Garrett looks at Gav and Lady De'Ville in turn, then back to Lord Dagger...*

Garrett Blade: "Not me! I don't have that much knowledge about the cure, only the treatment. The one who knows the cure is a good friend of mine - though we haven't seen each other in a few years. His father, Alexei Raynor, did quite a large amount of research on the disease. The last time I saw Alexei was 13 years ago on Pandora's space station above the fith moon of Klar'do'tai'al...right before the whole planet exploded, taking the station with it. I escaped. And I know for sure that Alexei's son did too, though I am not so sure about Alexei...."

*Garrett fell silent...when a beep was heard from the comm...*

Officer: "Lord Dagger, we have a mister Garrett Felth wishing to dock with us sir. He wishes to speak with Govenor Blade.....he says it is very urgent!!!"

*Instantly, Garrett's eyes flick back to lord Dagger...*

Lord Dagger
Nov 26th, 2000, 01:52:10 PM
:: Dagger looks down at the comm, ::
"Let him come aboard"

Lady DeVille
Nov 27th, 2000, 08:55:25 PM
*She sat back in her chair, deep in thought*

Lord Dagger
Nov 28th, 2000, 03:28:55 PM
:: Leans back in the chair and closes his eyes, waiting for Felth to arrive ::