PDA

View Full Version : *grin* Hey.... Varlon...

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 30th, 2000, 04:20:49 PM
I hear that you are lookin' for a fight, young 'un. Lets see ifn's ya can cash out what your mouth has laid.

Darth Varlon
Nov 30th, 2000, 08:05:06 PM
I step out of the shadows behind T'Dahn and whisper quietly to him. "Are you sure that is what you wish, Jedi?"

Jedi Cadet
Dec 1st, 2000, 01:54:22 AM
"Um i would be carefull when fighting Varlon. i got into a fight with him and then he just stoped posting. but he also used this Agiel thing that i still dont really know what it is." she says steping out of the shadows.

Darth Varlon
Dec 1st, 2000, 06:49:34 PM
I turn to the Cadet. "So we meet again, hm?" He says and flicks his Agiel into his hand. "You mean, this?"

He circles the two of them. "This little instrument is quite fun, if you enjoy giving pain." He says without betraying any emotion. "And I tend to use it as my... warm up so to say."

OOC: Jedi Cadet, I stopped because I was waiting on Rama or Sith Kat to post something

Jedi Cadet
Dec 1st, 2000, 06:56:41 PM
::Cadet steps away from Varlon::

"What? you going to try and use that thing again?" Sh asks him.

::Cadet hand goes to her lightsaber.::

Darth Varlon
Dec 1st, 2000, 09:03:49 PM
He waves a hand in dismissal to the Cadet. "This is not your fight, now leave. This is between me and Kre'ael."

Mari Bean
Dec 1st, 2000, 09:49:06 PM
OOC: An agiel is a red leather rod about a foot long (I think) that can break bones, make wounds, or just cause pain by a touch. It also causes pain to the user, as it causes pain to anyone who touches it. It's a weapon from a series of books by Terry Goodkind, and since it's not a weapon from Star Wars, it can be overcome by a lightsaber. Just thought I'd shed some light on the issue. http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/image/ez_icons/emoticons/smile.gif

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:00:48 PM
*The lightsabers that are in my hands spring to life, and one makes a quick slash, disecting the Aigel.* Yeah, I think that I'm pretty sure, you miserable excuse for a sentient being....

Darth Varlon
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:22:55 PM
I slide back out of the slashes way and smirk. "You have to be faster than that, Kre'ael." I say as slip the Agiel around my neck by its gold chain and pull my twin sabre from my belt and ignite its twin red-black blades.

OOC: An Agiel is aprox. 1ft in length, est. 1-2in thick. Red leather, can cause immense pain, break bones, cause bleeding, or kill depending on use. Used by Mord-Sith to train thier pets. Mord-Sith wear their red leather outfits when training or expecting to fight, and brown all other times.

Mari Bean
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:25:03 PM
OOC: Are YOU wearing red leather? http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/image/ez_icons/emoticons/eek.gif

Darth Varlon
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:28:00 PM
OOC: :lol: I don't know what male Mord-Sith would wear, but I highly doubt its skin-tight leather

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:33:47 PM
Hey Duo... *I use all of my natural speed and use the force to make it blindingly fast. I seemingly appear infront of Var, landing a punnishing side kick in his sternum.* Fast... Like that?

OOC: I know what shinigami is. I was poking fun at you.

Darth Varlon
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:38:52 PM
I tilt my head and give T'Dahn a blank look. "And that was...?" I say and slug him in the stomach, pulling my full weight behind it, driving him back before spinning on the ball of my left foot dropping a roundhouse to his head.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 1st, 2000, 11:14:59 PM
*The punch was more powerful than anticipated, but I could use it to my advantage. It doubles me over, enough so that I duck under the kick. As I come up, the blade flashes at his calf, and I score a glancing blow.*

Darth Varlon
Dec 1st, 2000, 11:18:44 PM
I smirk and take out a small dagger, cutting my forearm then wiping the sides of the blade in my blood. "A blood oath, to your defeat, Kre'ael." I say sheathing the knife before charging on him with a heavy swing with my left side sabre.

The sabre's blades collide with a loud crack of thunder as sparks fly. Quickly pulling back I split my sabre and two and come down in an X-Cut on the young Dragon, forcing him back.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 2nd, 2000, 12:59:12 PM
*The retreat is slow, and measured, and the rapid succesion is going to become a danger, if it's not taken care of. He overextends slightly on one of his overhead swipes, and I seize the opprotunity. striking his wrist with the casing of my left saber, I loop it around and smash it and the other one into his temples. Having thusly stunned him, I take the innitiatave and take to the air.* I'm glad that you think so, you brash and foolish whelp.

Darth Varlon
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:19:48 PM
I spin to the ground in a feigned fall and sweep T'Dahn from his feet before sprining back on mine. "So you think!" I shout as I slash him, nicking his arm as he rolled out of the way.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:51:48 PM
But we'll take it from your swiping my feet.

IC: *The sweep takes me a second to recover, but I do, and on my way up, my reward is a nice open arm-wound. Damnit, I was getting predictable, and that leads to death.* Fine... time to get really serious... *I contract and expand a large pocket of air behind Var, throwing him forward, and right into a slash that seals the self inflicted arm cut on him.* Well... lookie there. No more cut, no more blood. No more blood, no more oath?

Darth Varlon
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:37:19 PM
I smirk and jab T'Dahn in the face with the blunt end of one sabre then snap-kick him. "I never mentioned killing you." I said grinning.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:55:21 PM
*I double over, and a touch of fear starts to enter my mind. "What if you can't beat this guy?" I banish those, and get back up and force myself to get into some semblance of a defensive stance.* I'm glad that you think we're on such good terms as not to kill me....

Zannah Lyles
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:01:36 PM
*Stands silhoeted in a high window watching the fight. Says nothing, but leaps lightly to the floor and lands in a crowch* How goes the day, T'dahn?

Darth Varlon
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:09:41 PM
I hurl T'Dahn across the room with a shove from the force and turn to Zannah. "Another so soon?" I say with a hint of venom on my voice. "I didn't think the Jedi would send another before the first was done with."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:34:09 PM
*her first reaction is to race to T'dahn's side, but there is another task to be confronted first. The force of the blow has knocked T'dahn unconscious, and she prays he will understand that she cannot attend him first in this case. She straightens up and watches the Sith coolly.* No one sent me. The Force led me here, sure as my love and loyalty did. *rests her hand on the pommel of her saber* What reason do you have to beat the one I love?

Darth Varlon
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:45:17 PM
I grinned. "He came to me looking for a fight." I said and shiften my stance slightly. "But, knowing Jedi, you won't believe me."

I lunge at Zannah and bring down one sabre, only to be blocked in a shower of sparks. I land and make a horizontal cut at Zannah who again blocks.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:54:27 PM
Get up you losey... *Slowly, gingerly, I get back to my feet, and I reclaim my sabers.* Zannah! *I rush as fast as I can back into the fray.*

Zannah Lyles
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:01:45 PM
*T'dahn's rush knocks her off balance and she falls but scrambles out of the way of Var's descending saber, losing some tail fur, but otherwise coming away unscathed*

Darth Varlon
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:04:14 PM
With the momentary distraction, I thrust out with my sabre and strike T'Dahn through his left wing and shoulder before pulling back and going to a more defensive pose, knowing they have the advantage.

Zannah Lyles
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:24:08 PM
*winces upon seeing TD wounded* That wasn't a very wise move... *braces herself for the Dragon's outburst which she knows is coming...*

Sith Cadet
Dec 3rd, 2000, 01:27:22 AM
::Sith Cadet walks in::

"Hey Varlon. this does not seem like a very fair fight. 2 on 1. they are going to get killed." she says.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:26:36 PM
*sees Zannah nearly loose her tail* You touch her and I'll rip your arms of... *I get stabbed. I never even saw it coming. The roar of sheer pain is ear splitting. I fall to the ground, kneeling, trying to keep one saber up to defend, now that the other one is dissabled.* Zannah... Get out, we've lost this one..

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:56:26 PM
I slam T'Dahn back with another force concussion wave and pull my Agiel off my neck. "Now, T'Dahn, you will know pain." He says as he strikes him across the face with it. "And I wouldn't try to leave if I were you, Zannah, you try, and I will kill him."

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 3rd, 2000, 04:05:30 PM
*The pain is immense. All I can do is scream. He slams it into my face, and I am sent reeling.* AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *I land at Zannah's feet, cringing and twitching. I reach up to her, like I have before in the past, symbolicaly.* Please.... Make it... stop...

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:21:22 PM
*reaches out to him, but sees Var move threateningly closer* *growls* You won't let me leave, but you won't let me help him either. What is it you want of me?

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:33:41 PM
"Your going to come with me, to be trained correctly." He said in a cool tone. "As for him, its up to the master's whether he lives or not."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:36:49 PM
*draws in a sharp breath* *pauses* And if I refuse your offer? *speaks dryly*

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:40:39 PM
I circled around the two jedi like a predator waiting for the right moment to strike. "I don't remember specifically saying it was a request, Zannah." I quietly spoke to her. "Unless you heard otherwise from me."

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:51:35 PM
*My voice is haggered, almost gone.* Zannah... RUN. Run.... Run now... He'll tourture, use, and malign you.... RUN now... *My arms can't hold my body up anymore. I collapse at her feet.* Please... Run................

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 06:04:41 PM
"Yes, run, and let him die at my hands, Zannah!" I said with a sadistic smile. "Or stay and try and kill me perhaps? Its your choice, girl. Choose wisely."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 06:30:32 PM
*closes her eyes, feeling torn* T'dahn... I- I can't. *extinguishes her saber and drops it* I can't let you die knowing I could have saved you. *looks to Var* I've made my decision, for better or worse. Do as you will with me, but leave T'dahn alone. That is the price I demand for my surender.

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 06:44:49 PM
With a grin I smack Zannah across the face with my Agiel, sending her to the floor in pain. "Change of plans."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 06:57:17 PM
*claps her hand to her burning cheek and writhes on the floor at Varlon's feet* Why? *she breathes, panting against the pain* Why are you doing this?

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:01:30 PM
I walk over to her and boot her in the side, then kneel down to prod her with my Agiel. "Thats for me to know, and for you to hush up about." I say and shut down my darksabre.

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:07:15 PM
*moans and curls in on the hurt*

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:16:44 PM
I press my Agiel under her jaw and lift her gaze to mine. "How should I finish this, hmm? Quickly, or slowly?" I ask with a dark tint on my voice.

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:29:29 PM
*grimaces* I don't bloody care. *spits in his face*

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:32:46 PM
I pull my Agiel back and smack her across the face with it. "Either way. Perhaps I'll start with T'Dahn." I grin and stand up, starting my over to him.

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:35:58 PM
*moans again and drags herself up on her elbows* Bastard!

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:38:19 PM
I shoot Zannah a glare and shove her back forcefully with a wave of force. "Silence." I say before turning my attention back to T'Dahn. "I shall enjoy this."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:52:50 PM
*cracks her head on the floor and groans. Rubs the spot and struggles part way up again* You Sith, you just don't know when to stop!

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:00:01 PM
I kick T'Dahn in the side and turn back to Zannah. As I approach I pull my darksabre off my belt and ignite it. "I guess you want to be first."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:16:29 PM
*calls her saber back to her hand and ignites it just in time to block his slash. Still, the force of the blow knocks her back, crossed sabers sparking and hissing bare centimeters from her exposed throat. Grunts and fights to push his blade back, failing miserably* Damn you, Varlon. *gares up at him*

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:19:26 PM
I smile and put a bit more force behind my blade. "Yes, thats right, Zannah. Give in to your hatred. Give in to your anger, join with us. Or perhaps, he will."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:27:15 PM
*His words shock her back to the reality of what she is letting happen* No... *wimpers confusedly* No no no NO! *Her voice gains strength with every repetition* I can't! I won't! *somehow she finds the strength to push him back a few inches, still, something inside her acknowledges that she is not likely to win this fight* *grits her teeth* My father was one of your kind. I will not repeat his mistake, even if refusal means my death.

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:38:18 PM
"Intresting." I said as I force the sabres back towards her again. "Either way, you will join us. Or he will."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:50:55 PM
*shakes her head violently to clear sweat from her eyes, her momentary strength fading as he pushes her down again. She battles valiently against him, but Varlon is simply too strong. One sharp jab with the Force and her saber again flies from her grasp, scything a short arc that leaves a deep score in the flooring. Zannah finds herself laying on her back, the tip of Var's saber just under her chin. He seems to loom above her, leering in the saber's shadowed red glow* I'll die first. *she says quietly, and with her remaining strength, heaves the stiletto vibroblade she carries full force at his gut*

Darth Varlon
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:58:18 PM
Zannah's stilletto finds home in my stomach and I step back, holding my wound. I look up with a wounded animal's glare and pull my hand away before going over it with my sabre, cauterizing the wound. "You will pay." I say before detatching the blades and trusting with one before slashing with the other.

Zannah Lyles
Dec 3rd, 2000, 09:12:58 PM
*the thrust catches her upper arm, forcing her to bite back a scream as the beam of hard light sears to the bone. Var didn't slash deep enough with the second blade to bisect her, though he could have. Instead, the second saber burns a trail of agony across her midsection as Zannah tries to roll away. She staggers to her feet, pain glinting in her eyes, one hand clutching her arm wound, the other arm pressed to the one across her stomach. Pain and fatigue create a fog in her brain even adrenaline cannot clear as blood from her wounds seeps through her fingers. She is nearly doubled over, all instincts screaming for her to lay down and give in. Ten meters distant, her saber throws off a prismatic glow. She does not have the strength to call it back to her hand. Head bowed, unarmed, she faces Varlon, waiting for the final cut that will end it all.*

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 4th, 2000, 12:49:31 PM
*I quietly call my saber back to my hand, and half creep, half crawl to where the fight is. He is standing over her, and is ready to snuff her life like a candle. I hold the casing a few inches away from his hamstring and ignite the blade, sending it through his thigh.* I Won't let you DO this, you disgusting son of a bitch. You will not kill us... (OOC: Or we will die trying to stay alive... Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Darth Varlon
Dec 4th, 2000, 07:27:23 PM
I look over at T'Dahn and hold the the un-ignited end of my twin darksabre pointing to his face. "Not smart." I say as I raise it and ignite it, sending the blade ripping into his back as it springs to life with a familiar snap-hiss. Then I bring it up in a slash, slicing a long gash along his back as the other end comes up, the tip millimeters from his face. "I believe this is check mate?"

Sith Cadet
Dec 5th, 2000, 12:45:38 PM
::Sith Cadet leans agianst a wall watching the fight. she takes her sith lightsaber and spins it around in one hand not activating it.::

"Varlon will you hury up and kill then. stop playing around." she says.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 5th, 2000, 12:59:02 PM
OOC: That went straight through your leg... Doesn't anything phase this guy?! He has no BONE there any more! He couldn't physicaly stand...

Darth Varlon
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:59:15 PM
OOC: T'Dahn, you didn't SPECIFY it had nailed the bone, so it could have missed. o.-

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 6th, 2000, 05:35:53 PM
OOC: Surley you jest... Give me a little credit.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 6th, 2000, 05:35:57 PM
OOC: Surley you jest... Give me a little credit. Besides... What happened to the... plan? *nudgenudge* Remember? The PLAN?

Darth Varlon
Dec 6th, 2000, 07:47:02 PM
T'Dahn: :rolleyes: Zannah said she liked this better... so foo.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 7th, 2000, 12:58:07 PM
Zannah and I are going to have to have a little talk later... But, in the meantime....

IC: *The wound is not deep, but long. My wings won't work, and something tells me that they probably won't ever work again. But right now, very little is on my mind, except to get Zannah out of there. Abaondoning all hope of survival for myself, I decide that there is one chance. The force around me gathers, and an aura starts to glow. Varlon looks on, not knowing what to expect, but his saber is ready for a block. It avails him not, because a giant, invisible hand clamps around him, and lifts him into the air. Strugling to maintain the grip, I hoarsley gasp to Zannah:* Go....

Sith Cadet
Dec 7th, 2000, 03:01:33 PM
::Sith cadet stops spinging her saber and activates it. she walks over to Zannah and kicks her in the side. Sith cadet watches as she falls to the ground. Cadet then takes her saber and shoves it into her side making it so that she eather has to tear and rather large chunk out of her side or not move at all. she looks at Tdahn and uses the force to throw him into a wall making him drop Varlon.::

Zannah Lyles
Dec 7th, 2000, 07:06:59 PM
*bites Sith Cadet's ankel and won't let go* Grrrr!

Darth Varlon
Dec 7th, 2000, 07:14:34 PM
A sudden concussion wave shook the room with a tremendous boom of thunder, sending T'Dahn, Sith Cadet, and Zannah to the walls of the room. "You, Sith Cadet, shall leave now," Varlon said quietly, with a look of sheer rage in his eyes. "Or join their fate."

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 8th, 2000, 12:50:37 PM
That this is kind of a closed rp.

IC: *The thunderwave knocked me off of my feet, and I probably have a concussion or four. But I can still think, and can still use the force. Master Yoghurt's words come to my mind, "For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is." Suddenly, I have an idea. I summon my lightsaber to my hand, and turn it off.* "Varlon. You claimed you wanted a chance to turn me to the dark side. Let her go, and I'll give myself up. *I doggedly force myself to stand, and wait for his answer.

Darth Varlon
Dec 8th, 2000, 02:26:49 PM
I shot T'Dahn a glare. "You had forfeited that right long ago." I said while taking a step towards him. "And now you pay the price."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 8th, 2000, 09:19:38 PM
*She lies stunned in a crumpled heap by the wall, curled in on her hurts. Zannah reaches desperately for the Force, trying to open herself to its healing power. It isn't working. Her own exhaustion is impeding her ability to heal herself. Awash in a chaotic sea of delirium and pain, all she can do is lie there helpless and bleed*

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 8th, 2000, 09:46:45 PM
You offered no such deal to me. You offered to my mate, but never to me. *I fall to my knees, because they can't hold up any longer, and sarcasticaly think, "What great timing..."... * Varlon, I beg you. I will go with you if you spare her.

Darth Varlon
Dec 8th, 2000, 09:59:37 PM
Glaring down at T'Dahn, I kick him across the face. "You made no attempt to partake the offer earlier, so it is now invalid." I say and lock my gaze on him. "Nice try.. jedi scum."

Zannah Lyles
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:01:34 AM
*raises her head weakly* Don't do it, T'dahn! Don't fight him. Get out while you still can. *momentary strength fades and she lays it down again* I'm not worth saving. *voice fade to a bare whisper* Leave me, Love. Leave me and live.

Skye Ruusan
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:40:39 AM
I was summoned. What is going on here?

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:53:57 AM
*I am still laying on the floor from the kick, and the appearance of Skye is a welcome distraction. I seize the opprotunity, and go to Zannah.* Come on, love... neither of us dies today... *The wall is broken through, and I once again, take the situation and leave.* Fare well, Varlon... We'll meet again, I'll wager. *Finaly, with a more than humiliating defeat, I retreat, clutching the dearest thing in the word in my arms.*

Skye Ruusan
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:04:14 AM
....Alrighty then. *walks away*

Zannah Lyles
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:16:43 AM
*is unconscious*

Skye Ruusan
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:24:54 AM
*is clueless*

Warren Azalin
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:46:42 AM
:: As Warren neared his destination he wondered if T'dahn and Zannah would be ok, it had been some time since T'dahn had sent him that message through the force and Warren had came as soon as possible. As Warren got closer he noticed what seemed to be T'dahn walking away slowly with a wounded Zannah. Warren quickly landed his ship and ran out to the wounded Jedi's. As he got closer he noticed that Zannah was unconsious in T'dahn's arm ::

"T'dahn what happened here ? Well I guess there's no time hand me Zannah I'll get her to my Bacta Tank as soon as possible ok."

:: As T'dahn handed Zannah to Warren, Warren quickly turned around and headed back to his ship to get Zannah some medical attention. A few minutes later after putting Zannah in the tank Warren returned to an injured T'dahn ::

"Come on, Zannah's going to be ok now. You don't look so well though."

:: Warren looked at him and noticed he had really deep cuts through at least one of his wings ::

"Hey T'dahn seems you might have to get your wings removed, Sorry to tell you."

:: Minutes later with both T'dahn and Zannah in his ship Warren headed back to he Greater Jedi Order to get them much needed medical attention ::

Darth Varlon
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:17:27 PM
As I turned to leave, I reached out and snatched both Jedi's lightsabres. "I claim my spoils of war. Hopefully next time you two will be better.." I say as I walk away.

OOC: This happens before you arrive Warren since I couldn't post it last night

Zannah Lyles
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:40:47 PM
String essentially continues here if anyone cares:
GJO Academy Owies (http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungejeditrainingandrecruitment.showMessa ge?topicID=1042.topic)