PDA

View Full Version : Itala come and face me

Colo Z
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:44:53 PM
You have been pissing me off the last couple off weeks buy first saying that you own oss and will take over oss alone with Thol.
And by hurtin my friends
sow I have comed here to challenge you
One on one.
*Colo takes up his saber and ignites it and stands in a defensive move waiting for Itala to come*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:47:19 PM
If me and my family have managed to easily destroy the whole of TGC's bones, what makes you think you got a chance?

Colo Z
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:49:25 PM
Why I have a chance.
Maybe I don't have a chance but I will fight anyone just to defend my friends.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:56:18 PM
You weren't in that battle..you could have deffended them then...but...Itala ignites both blades of his saber and runs to Colo, he jumps and swings down his face as Colo dodges, Itala lands on his feet and turns around, reverse ax kicks him connecting to his jaw, he spits some teeth out as Itala turns around and force leaps fall kicking Colo's face and taking him down with his weight..

Darth Horus
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:56:36 PM
No offence Colo, but odds are you would have better odds against Ltala.. Noble cause and all, just not quite worth the pain it will bring you

Colo Z
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:01:20 PM
*Colo shakes his heads and looks at Itala then he stands up and force pushed Itala away making Itala getting charged in a tree.
Then Colo raises up and takes up his saber and runs towards Itala. Colo charges his saber towards Italas and the stares directly in each others eyes.
Colo can see the evil in Italas eyes.
He then suddenly kicks Itala in his chest then jumps away from Itala who is laying on the ground and stands in a defensive move*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:10:11 PM
*Itala flips up and stretches,,making his back feel better, he looks at Colo and raises his hand slighly...Colo gasps in surprise as he is force pulled by itala and he force speed drop-kicks his chest..the impact is so violent and strong Colo doesnt get thrown back but he gets shot up above Itala who lands on his feet and quickly keeps Colo in the air with the force...Itala concetraes for his standard initial move and starts spiining Colo in the air, he yells in surirpise as Itala force leaps after and double- punches his spinning neck, Colo's eyes widen as he falls head first to the ground and Itala lands to his feet. Itala stands re....aahh no...Itala uses he force and his strength to pic him up and force push him against the same tree, he bounces off and falls to the grass which turns red from his blood loss...Itala slashes a the tree and it collapses on Colo hideously...*

Colo Z
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:20:10 PM
*Colo force pushes the tree away with all his powers then he grabs his saber and melt all his wond.
THen Colo tries to raise up but can't manage it. Then Colo focuses on the force to hold him up and Colo manages to raise up.
Colo shakes his head and looks at Itala. Then Colo charges his saber towards Itala but then jumps away form the charging.
Then Colo uses the force to grab some vines and tie them around Itala. Itala gets tied into a tree while he is yelling in all anger.
Then Colo walks over to him and starts hitting him and kicking him in Italas chest then after some hits and kicks Colo stops and walks away Colo can see that Itala is hurt but is having a evil smile.
Colo walks away and stands in a defensive move*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:30:31 PM
*Itala ook the hits and groaned in pain for this one was strong..Ita;a notices some thicks root sticking out and turns the table on Colo as they wrap around his legs and lift him up*

*spit*

*Itala force calls his saber and cuts the vines, he falls on his chest and groans some more as he gets up and grabs Colo's head..he then starts kicking it sharply and hardly, he kicks it again and again..he pushes it until his head touches the tree and starts stomping on his face...blood squirted out on Itala's face as he steps back a bit and jumps...he lets the back of his boots drop on his cranium...and springs off it to land on his feet, spits out some blood*

Colo Z
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:37:16 PM
*Colo laying on the ground want to give upp but van't he must try to help his friends. Colo gets new power thinking about it and fore puches Itala in a tree and raises up then Colo takes up his saber and melts his wonds and screams in pain. Colo can't fight any good but still he can't fight and he will never give up.
Colo can see that Itala has raised up and taken up his saber.
Then run against each other and charges there sabers to each other sabers. Then Colo takes a uppercut hitting Italas nose. Colo can see that bllod and gore comes out of Italas nose. Colo then falls on the ground but raises up and stands back in a bad defensive move^*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:45:36 PM
*Itala drops his saber on Colo's foot, he steps back to avoid it as Itala kicks his gut...Colo out of breath bends over sptting more blood as Itala wraps his arms around his waist, he then lifs him up and sits Colo on his shoulders..Itala spots a huge rock and smashes Colo against it, dropping him violently on his back...*

videl1999
Dec 6th, 2000, 04:39:18 PM
*looks around for the god-mode cam*

ReaperFett
Dec 6th, 2000, 04:43:40 PM
Isn't that a bit ironic coming from you Videl? :)

videl1999
Dec 6th, 2000, 04:49:33 PM
*shocks Reaper* quiet you, for the millionth time Saiyajin attacks are not god-mode....
OOC: gtg, but he is godmoding so I was pointing it out, besides annoying him is fun...ja ne, minna...*Videl teleports out forum*

ReaperFett
Dec 6th, 2000, 04:58:50 PM
Right, that's it!

ja ne, minna

::Fett is teleported next to Videl. Fett punches her a few times::

ja ne, minna

::Fett goes back to the forum::

videl1999
Dec 6th, 2000, 06:20:00 PM
*teleports back in front of Fett and kicks him in the groin* today is not a good day to annoy me...

Itala Marzullo
Dec 6th, 2000, 08:00:03 PM
Didn't maim, didnt kill, didnt do anything he can get up from, god moding isn't present here. And why arent you in a good mood? Your pubic cooties bothering ya?

Colo Z
Dec 7th, 2000, 04:26:47 PM
*Colo lays on the ground screaming in pain. Then Colo suddenly force pushes the stone 10 feets away from him then he raises up but falls down.
Colo looks down on his foot and can see a hole in it. Colo gets some bactas up from his pocket and melts the bacta on his wond.
Colo then raises up slowly and ses Itala laughing. Then colo runs towards towards Itala and takes a uppercut with the bluntside of his saber.
Itala flyes backwards on the ground but raises up pretty wuick. Then Colo hits Itala chin from the right side making Itala fall down on the ground spitting out blood and teeths.

videl1999
Dec 7th, 2000, 05:00:08 PM
now was that really necessary? Do you kiss your mother/cousin/sister/niece with that mouth? My mood is none of your business, jackass.....

Itala Marzullo
Dec 7th, 2000, 05:17:58 PM
Oh, your mood is all about my business if my fights are yours.*Itala grunts and kneels in front of Colo...he wipes off the blood from his face and stretches a bit as he gets up and looks at him..Itala force moves a thick branch hanging above Colo and it smacks him hard on the top of his head, Colo falls and looks up clueless as to what hit him and by the time he turns his attention to Itala, his foot was connecting to his stomach...he gasps in pain as Itala jumps low and and twists his body to connect a powerful spin kick to Colo's jaw, he fells flat on his face and Itala force leaps up the tree..Itala truggles but manages to use the force to bend the tree low enough to put Colo on it...Itala holds the catapult like trap as he jumps off the tree, runs about 40 feet away...the tree still holds down with Colo on it as Itala grabs a big boulder and finaly lets go of the tree, colo is violenly sling shot as itala force leaps and smashes Colo's forehead with the boulder....Colo's vision turns red as he is thrown back agains the tree's trunk and slides down it..painting the boulder and the tree's trunk red, including Itala's face*

Colo Z
Dec 8th, 2000, 11:34:51 AM
*Colo can't see anythign beacuse all the blood is in his eyes. Colo tries to raise up but can't and falls down. Slowly he tries to raise up. Colo manages to takes up his saber and raise up. Colo walks towards Itala but falls down right before Itala's feets and cuts Italas foot.
Itala falls down in front of Colo and Colo spits blood in Italas face* I will take revenge
*Colo suddenly gets unconsius just layinf on the ground spitting out blood*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 8th, 2000, 04:57:37 PM
**8Itala groans as his foot has been cut..he looks at the finger-long cut the saber produced and notices there hasnt been bone damage..he stands up and looks down at the passed out Colo...he uses the force to elevate colo's saber ignited in the air and poins it up his face...Itala swings his saber close to colo's gut...he hears a beautiful humming noise as he points his saber to colo's heart..waiting for him to open his eyes***

Open them, just a bit, open them...

Colo Z
Dec 8th, 2000, 05:14:30 PM
*Colo slowly opens his eyes and ses Itala playing with the saber then he suddenly can see his life flashing in his eyes. He ses the time when he came to TGC and became a Knight then he slowly blinks.
Then he can see that Itala is about to do something*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 8th, 2000, 05:50:08 PM
*Itala looks at him...and he breathes in...says...*Play with fire, and you'll burn.*Itala thrusts his saber through Colo's heart...the intense heat of the saber quickly boils and burns the pumping blood..the heart explodes and blood splatters as COlo gasps and screams in pain and terror...Itala then lets go of Colo's saber and it falls through Colo's forehead....Itala retrieves his saber as Colo's disignites and rests inside his head, his force presence disappears and Itala feels it...he smirks as he looks at Horus..and disgnites his saber...*I guess you were right weren't you?

Colo Z
Dec 8th, 2000, 05:52:11 PM
*Colo suddenly opens his eyes and feels that he is flying. Colo looks down and can see his dead body.
Colo understands that he has lost the duel and have becomed a soul.
Colo takes his head down while he flyes towards heaven then he closes his eye.*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 8th, 2000, 06:32:42 PM
*Itala puts his saber away as he sits and breathes heavily...the rush of killing him left him out of breath..wipes off the blood and sweat from his face*

Jedi Binks
Dec 8th, 2000, 11:54:54 PM
*JB hits Itala in the back of the head with his saber*

"Im taking revenge, not for me, or Colo, but for every Gungan or Jedi you've ever harmed."

*Jb kicks Itala and ignites his saber*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:06:14 AM
*Itala groans and turns around quickly, he raises his arm and force pushes Binks having him land his face on the dead Colo*

Idiot, you shouldn't have....

*Itala runs to Binks and force lifs him, then he walks below him and les go, Bink's falling body meet Itala's ax kixk to his spine, Binks cries in pain as Itala grabs his by the wais and slams him against the ground, then again on the same big rock as Colo*

Jedi Binks
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:14:05 AM
*JB lays on the rock, silently. Itala walks around, circling him, waiting for him to get up. Laying on the rock, motionless, jb reaches out to the force. Rocks float off the ground, arround Itala. In an instant they fly towards Itala, hitting him down. JB limps over to his saber and ignites it. He walks to Itala and points it at his throat...ready for a kill.*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:28:53 AM
*Itala groans and force speeds back as Binks slashes barely missing him, Itala force speeds to him roundhousing him violently, Binks blocks a lef slash, a righ one, a verticla swing to his ehad repeatedly, Itala force leaps and drops both his elbows on Bink's head, then grabs his neck and flip/slams him against the nearest statue head, Itala climbs up it and force lifs Binks, and drops him on his head on top of it, Itala force leaps and fall kicks his chest, Binks gasps for air*

Jedi Binks
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:36:41 AM
*JB crawls toward the feet of Itala, and looks up. Itala smiles. JB grabs his leg and flips him. He flips back up, springing off of Itala's chest.He picks itala up with the force, and drops him a few times. Then he bends down and twists Itala's neck. JB seemed to have ridden of the evil sith for good.*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:44:10 AM
*Jus before his neck could be snapped Itala managed to grabs binks hands and then breaks them by twisting them*

I won' lose my time with you....

*Itala calls his saber and slashes through Bink's waist..Binks widens his eeys in surprise as Itala than raises his saber and violently slashes rhough the otop middle of his skull down to his crotch*

Jedi Binks
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:49:38 AM
YAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*JB's body falls into 4 peices. With his last bit of energy, he sent out to Snack, his brother. A final goodbye. Jedi Binks, Jedi Master, had ended his quest to bring peace to the galaxy, and kill Itala Marzullo. He had failed.*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:59:54 AM
Itala was covered completely in Bink's blood, he was disgusted, he climbs down the statue head and looks at Horus again...

Fast and sick...these TGCers don't learn, keep going at it and I'll have 'em all splattered around this putrid batleground...

Jedi Amnde
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:15:49 AM
*Amnde walks forward*

"I do not wish to fight you Itala. I came here only to speak. It seems you have taken the life of not only one of my fellow Jedi members but two. I do not wish to fight you for I am not ready. I have watched as two of my fellow Jedi have died. It pains me so. If I were to fight you I know I would die as well. I would die not because of you but because I do not have the full proper training to fight you"

*she stands and waits for Itala to speak*

videl1999
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:34:05 AM
my mood has nothing to with you, wuss...hmm, and let's see, your last few posts were most definately god-mode, now why don't you fight someone who can handle you instead of bothering the Gungans, you seem to only like fighting ppl you know you can beat...and since you find yourself allmighty, will you be able to stay and fight me or will you run, either way I'm going to start a fight with you so you might as well go quietly, I don't approve of ppl killing other ppl that couldn't handle them...and just to be fair, I won't use ki....now are you going to run or fight like a man? *Videl ignites her saber, and waits for Itala's reply*
OOC: and I will not respond to a quick kill, so don't try it....fight right or don't fight at all...

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:47:17 AM
Before Itala could speak however, Gengar is seen walking behind Amnde. he goes to stand beside her.

*You actually trying to speak to him. i could understand you thinking Gengar was good, but him he is more evil than me(sorry to say) but there is one thing i have to say to you Itala*

Gengar walks right up to him. he looks him in the eyes.

*Sorry Amnde you have to hear this but Itala i must congratulate you on ridding the galaxy of two more jedi. i hate to say that but we are at heart....wait we don't have hearts, we are sith down to the core and must stick by each other in the end. but i will never stick by you, you may have helped the rest of the sith by killing these jedi, but that still makes you my enemy*

Gengar walks back to Amnde and looks at her.

*I know you didn't like to hear that but don't worry he wont kill you i swear my life on it*.

Gengar still looks at her with those black empty cold eyes of his as his face doesn't change in expression.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 10:51:41 AM
OOC: fidel or videl, whatever works, for your informaion, killing becomes god mode when the roleplayer does not agree to his death from even BEFORE the fighs begins, it's ridiculous how they who died do not complain but YOU do.*Itala sands motionless, looking at Amnde and gengar*

Jedi Amnde
Dec 9th, 2000, 03:24:52 PM
OOC: Itala, your RP is not something I am use to and have never seen it being done before. I will have to learn to deal with it I suppose. You represent a challenge for me and I like that. So, continue to RP however you wish. I was wrong and I'm sorry. You have the right to play however you wish. I just want to make sure that it's fair RP.

IC:

*she looks at Gengar*

"I told you not to waste your time on me. I am a Jedi. Protect your own. It is wrong for you to protect me. Just like it's wrong for you to love me. Forget about me Gengar. Go with your own kind. The words you have spoken do not hurt me in the least bit. I am a strong woman and can handle such words"

*she turns to Itala*

"You have nothing to say?"

*she smiles*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:22:11 PM
OOC: Oh that last message was for videl not you, you're doing fine....

*Itala force pushes gengar not before callig his tun gun and slashing it, then puts his hand on her shoulder*

See Bink's head cut in half? Yours will look worse if you as much as think of interfering with my plans..

Ash Longbaugh
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:38:43 PM
Nice to see that people didnt see which post Binks died in :)

The Spaniard Maximus
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:27:10 PM
*Maximus walks out from the shadows looking at the 2 dead jedi the looking at his Master, Jedi Amnde then he see's visons of the wrost kind*

Itala lay a finger on her and I will make you sorry you were ever born. I may not be a Jedi Knight or master but I do have the heart of a warrior. And I can't stand seeing Binks and Colo Z die they way they did. Again if you touch my master I will have brutally beat you down, don't make me do that

*stands there looking right in Itala's eyes waiting to see what he will do*

Danster the Gangster
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:56:24 PM
***Sadness had come oevr DTG, he had lost his padawan, and now his friend. Funnily enough, he didn't feel sad, or anfry anymore, just bemused. He thought that he had earnt the right to get a bit drunk, in a attempt to make life spring back into him. He took out his casket of scotch he carried round, and downed it all. He didn't have enough to get totallty drunk, just a lil pissed. He looked at the pieces of Binks body. The alcohol then kicked in and took control of him. He got out his saber, and began melting the skin of Binks dead body together. After a while, he was back into normal shape, obviously with a few scars. DTG looked at his artwork***
At least now, we can give you a decent funeral, you'll be buried whole, you have earnt that honour

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:59:38 PM
Hmmmm...I'd fight you but, then it'd take away the rush of fighing LL...

Kasperr Croose
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:28:06 PM
"Too bad you won't be able to get passed me!"

*Kaperr appears, and gives itala a roundhouse kick to the face, sending blood everywhere.*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:46:22 PM
*Itala falls on his back and groans no pain..stunned..then he opens his eyes and sees MAlycia's lover boy....*

Heh, I thought you were gone...it seems you weren't after all.

*Itala gets up, still bahed in Binks' blood and reignites, he then force calls kasperr to him and slashes a his face, KAsperr barely blocks as itala drops his saber and grabs his legs, he then sarts swinging him around and wih intense help from the force, slams him against the ground like a fly swatter*

Kasperr Croose
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:54:37 PM
*Kasperr manages to get his legs around itala's neck. Still swinging him, Itala slows down, and gasps for air, as Kasperr's grip increase. Eventually Itala lets go and Kasperr takes his saber out, swinging for a kill.*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 9th, 2000, 07:25:26 PM
*Itala raises both his hands and double-force pshes KAsperr, sending him about 10 feet away, he lands on his neck and bounces off the floor..Itala force speed-fly kicks Kasperr's stomach causing him to be thrown back even further...Itala noticed a cave near and then force lifts KAsperr with the force..then throws him against the entrance of the rocky caves, smashing them with his body*

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 09:44:26 PM
Gengar gets up and looks at his gun again broken.

*Thats the second time. thats it screw saving anyone from now on i look out for only me and TSO everyone else for all i care is dead*.

Gngar runs behind Itala and knees him in the lower back. watching him fall, he kicks him in the side of the head. he then jumps up and lands on Italas stomach causing him to caugh up blood.

*Getting tired Itala. give it up you can't win with this much people fighting you*.

Gengar stands back igniting his saber.

Kasperr Croose
Dec 9th, 2000, 10:25:26 PM
*Kasperr gets his bearings while gengar fights.*

Jedi Amnde
Dec 9th, 2000, 11:59:00 PM
OOC: Maximus being that I am your master. I do not want you in battle just yet. You have the skiils that are needed to fight but you are not yet fully ready to fight in a full battle. I ask that you not continue. You should not be battling Itala. If I am correct Itala is fully trained. I will ask you to please exit.

IC: *Amnde exits*

videl1999
Dec 10th, 2000, 02:49:52 AM
hmm, so backing down to a challenge from me again? well it doesn't matter like I said I'm going to fight regardless of if you want to or not....I'm tired of your endless running away....the only thing that gets through to you is pain....*Videl backhands Itala across the face, shattering his jawbone* hehe, you won't be able to talk back for awhile now...*She knees Itala in the groin then slashes him across the face with her nails. She grabs him by the head, and slams Itala's head into her knee. But Videl still doesn't let go, instead she powers up force lightning and shocks Itala's head, frying several brain cells, then drops Itala, and waits for him to attack*

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 10th, 2000, 03:00:19 AM
Well, that looked like a Star Wars attack to me, as well as being quite possible. I wonder what Coward Marzullo will say to that.

Hmmm.

Sounds like a new Barbie doll

DRAGONFLAMER
Dec 10th, 2000, 03:50:59 AM
Itala your a dead man for killing my friend/Master.

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 03:56:27 AM
DF no offense but what are you doing here. you had no formal training and you are reletivly inexperienced at fighting so going up against Itala is like a bug facing the full blow of a bug spray. so unless you want to join your master, you better get out of here.

IC: Gengar continues to wait for Itala to advanced from his attack he gave him earlier.

DRAGONFLAMER
Dec 10th, 2000, 03:58:26 AM
And who is supposed to train me gengar13. Binks is dead.

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 04:02:59 AM
Join the darkside. you always have someone to train you. you have alot of anger in you i can feel it. that would be a great asset to the sith of TSO. join us, you wont be disappointed. plus you might even find the right girl for you, look at me i found my other half to be with so come join us*

Jedi Amnde
Dec 10th, 2000, 11:45:32 AM
OOC: Gengar..he can't just up and leave..he has to explain himself at TGC before he does anything..wanting to become a Sith just because his Master is gone is not enough reason for him to become a Sith..if you want to take him..again I say..wait until he explains himself at TGC..because right now..what he is doing is cause for banishment as a Jedi..

Itala Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 11:59:04 AM
[i]Itala snarls in hate as his vision is blurred and his face is slashed..he looks a kasperr through the space between videl's legs, he was recovering, and he feels gengar behind him, running to him...Itala who has his saber in hand violently slashes at at videl and she blocks, but the force of the impact threw away both their sabers, Itala stands up and uses the move to headbutt videl in the jaw, breaking it as well, Itala then grabs both her arms and force leaps up high, he turns videl upside down as they fall back down and he slams her head first against the coming gengar's chest, they both collapse after they crash as gengar spits blood and Itala concentrates lightning of his own..he hen releases a powerl ray of it to both of them..they scream ad roll around everywhere as their clothes and bodies let out smoke and their metal jewelry melt on their skins.. he then closes his eyes and he place turns dark..a humming noise is heard from the dark side of the force as videla and gengar find themselves in the air..Itala moves his arm to the cave's entrance's direction and they both are thrown agains its rocky self, gengar crashes against it head first and bounces off crashing to the ground, passed out, videl is slammed on her back against it and slides down, puking blood..Itala force speed-fly kicks her throat and her eyes widen in pain and shock as Itala grabs her hair, gripping and pulling it, he then slams her face agains the rocky entrance, it is being pianted in red, again, and again, yet again, harder, faser, violently, he lets go of her head and pulls her arms, then stomps on her back, so strongly she cant even scream, she tries but can't..her oxygen has ran out as Itala stomps on her lungs and kidneys, severely brusing them inside, Itala then lifts her up again with the force as he stars spinning her in the air, Itala force leaps and ax kicks her spinning neck. She gags and throws up more blood as she falls on her head and lays on the ground..Itala then turns to Kapserr

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 10th, 2000, 12:17:21 PM
OOC: Jesus H. Christ!

1, 2, 3, 4.......11 attacks!

One post.

I'd like to take this moment to cite material from Webster's Dictionary:

No: an interjection used to indicate a negative response in order to refuse, deny, or disagree with something

Itala Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 12:27:34 PM
OOC: HEy, you didn't see me complaining when far long ago Mr Darth Lynch more or less did like 50 attacks on me in one post in the death of yog's thread.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 10th, 2000, 12:40:00 PM
OOC: A general rule of thumb to use is to do no more than 5 attacks per post. I usually am more stringent on myself, limiting it to three. But eleven is pretty out there, and yeah, you should've said something about that when you had the chance then.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 12:55:02 PM
OOC; Well, I used them on 3 people, wouldn't have been that long if it had been one. Oh, and why didn't YOU say anything to Lynch back then? You're obssesed with me.

Kasperr Croose
Dec 10th, 2000, 04:34:12 PM
*kasperr slowly opens his eeys and sees a blood bathed Itala, he is too beaten to call for his saber and in a last dich effor he punches Itala*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 04:38:25 PM
Itala, who was waiting for the move slashes off his arm..KAsperr screams as Itala pics him up and runs a thick pointy rock from top and sticks him through the stomach...his organs splatter out as kasperr pukes blood..

Kasperr Croose
Dec 10th, 2000, 04:43:05 PM
*Kasperr lay limp on the rock. He glared at Itala. With his last bit of energy, he spat at Itala's feet. Kasperr's eyes slam sht as he reaches his end.*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 04:55:49 PM
Itala breathes in and out as he is bathed now by KAsper's blood..the rocks on top crack and kasper's body falls, Itala spits blood from kasperr's gut, he takes out some chalk and scratches another line, the tally cont was 3...he then walks slowly to videl and gengar..

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 10th, 2000, 06:20:03 PM
OOC : Bloody hell, and you wonder you why I call you a moder. Not ONLY did you ignore all damage done to you, you went and moded THREE opponents.

Im sick of reading this rot. It's verging on spam

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 06:25:15 PM
Gengar finally coming to sees kasper dead. he uses the force to pick up a huge boulder and drops it right on Itala's head. gengar solwly gets up and runs to Itala who is still on the ground and kicks him in the face breaking his nose severely. gengar then kicks him in the ribs causing Itala to caugh up blood. the blood lands on gengars feet and he steps back from Itala's body and ignites his saber.

*You bastard.....i will..get....you*

videl1999
Dec 10th, 2000, 06:33:21 PM
*As Itala walks back over to Videl and Gengar, he hears a slight bit of muttering as Videl curses and heals her jaw, but not any of her other injuries. She then stands back up, but doesn’t show any signs that she is in any serious pain, other than she is keeping her weight off her left leg* Hmm, eye for an eye, ne? Unfortunately for you, I have a high as hell pain tolerance from my Saiyajin genes, but I wouldn’t show any pain anyway it’s a sign of weakness among Saiyajins, so you’re going to have to do a lot more than that to seriously injure me *she coughs, a small stream of blood trickles from the side of her mouth, and she wipes it away with the back of her hand* although coughing up blood is rather annoying, but I’ll probably have you doing the same in a little bit. Hmm, oddly enough you look better with you face all f**ked up, it’s an improvement…*She smirks at Itala who can only glare back at her. He then moves forward to attack her again with a high kick towards her head. Videl blocks with her arm, grabs Itala by the ankle, then bends the leg in the wrong direction, shattering Itala’s shin and tearing his knee joint and the surrounding tendons and muscles to ribbons. Videl smirks as Itala screams in agony, before slamming both fists into Itala’s side, the sickening sound of bones breaking is heard as Itala’s ribs break and puncture his lung, causing him to wheeze and cough up blood. Videl then lifts him with the force, and slams him into the side of every rock nearby, and a snap or crunch follows each slam. She walks over and picks up Itala up by the arm arms and slams her knee into his neck, while continuing to apply pressure to his spine, causing Itala tremendous pain* I could kill you at anytime, you know. I’m only toying with you at the moment, you would have already been dead by now if I had my way, but I will choose to cause you a lot more pain before I kill you….*She smirks as Itala looks at her with his eyes showing the whites in fear. She takes out her dagger and slices across his back by his lungs, Itala again coughs violently as one of his lungs collapses, and he wheezes and gasps, unable to breathe properly. She lets him go, watching him shudder in pain and cough up more blood. She uses the force to slam Itala into the side of a large rock, then throws several daggers that embed themselves in the rock and hold Itala to the rock. She walks over and begins attacking Itala brutally, punching and kicking him while he can do nothing to defend himself, unable to anything but scream in agony* Quiet you.. *Videl yells and backhands Itala across the face, shattering his cheekbone, before removing the daggers and watching Itala try to deal with the pain she inflicted* You would have died early if you were a Saiyajin, weakness is never tolerated…..and now to end your miserable life…*she takes out another dagger that is curved like a claw and stabs Itala in the neck, he weakly tries to push her away but Videl continues to push the blade in farther, twisting it slightly to cause Itala even more pain. She then slashes with the knife blade out from the inside of Itala’s neck in a curving swipe. Itala falls without a sound, blood oozing from his lacerated jugular. Videl ignites her saber, and stabs him in the head, frying his brain, then crushes Itala’s head with a savage stomp of her foot, killing all chances of Itala living through this* I always told you I would kill you, I was just waiting for the right time…*Videl glares at Itala's body one last time before teleporting of the battleground*

OOC: and according to you, you must accept this death….so have fun trying to get someone to bring you back….you have to accept your death, since I had to when I was killed, besides there is no way to live through what I did….so accept your death like a man…and as for me, I must be going...ja ne, minna...*Videl teleports out of forum*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:14:25 PM
OOC: No, I said, if you kill someone and they havent accepted to the death from before the match started, then it's not valid, I dont remember taking to you about my death elsewhere so, I'll ignore you attack completely, have a nice day, oh, ad not in yur dreams is a characer like videl ever going to kill Itala, you used a saiya-inn' healing and pain withstanding virtues, therefore it's also moding from you. Hey, in fact, nobody bu videl, TG or LL ever complain, no even those who get killed, you're all pathetic, go away! :) *Itala stands up from gengar's attack and force calls two boulders, one hits his head's left side and the other the right one..gengar's eyes almost pop out as Itala then flips and stands on his shoulders, and drops himself wrapping his legs around his neck and slamming him to the ground, he starts choking him with his legs as he calls his saber and aims at his head, he misses he firs slash due to his intense dizziness from the bulder, gos for a second...**

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:24:58 PM
Gngar calls his saber to him using the force. he slaches at Italas legs cutting his right leg making a deep wound. Itala gets off gengar and gengar gets up.still trying to catch his breath, he uses the force to throw Itala into a tree. he then cits the tree and it falls on him, being instantly lit of fire from the saber.

*It seems like a great day to creamate you Itala*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:32:05 PM
*Itala uses the force to lift the tree and throw it back, gengar is smashes by the trunk, Itala luckily enough was hit by the leaves and grons a bit from he scratches, he is lucky the slash cut some flesh but no bones and then looks at the trapped gengar, his head and arms suck out from under the trunk and Itala takes a few steps back, then he runs and does a basebal slide to his face, breaking it whole..itala rubs his broke nose and mutters*

Lars Marzullo
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:59:18 PM
OOC: Videl you show complete ignorance. If you reread the fight you will see the others accepted the deaths, nor did they challenge it in ooc. So from this gathered knowledge you should know something must be up and their deaths were planned. I mean how dumb can you be? But for you to turn around and try to pull that stunt you did up above was wrong. It shows how you misinterrupt things and ruin some things. Now please do not flame me for my comments.

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:04:53 PM
Gengar groans in pain as he feels like his whole face is about to fall off. he looks at Itala who is still sitting on the ground from doing the baseball slide.

*I have a present for you, force burp*

Itala is sent slideing head first into a boulder. gengar lets out a chuckle as blood drips down from his nose. he tries to lift the tree with the force but is just a little to weak to do it. he lays there watching Itala trying to get up.

*I will never surrender to you. you bastard*

Gengar mutters to himself.

Remy LeBeau
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:39:23 PM
Remy suddenly some how got near Gengar and hits him wit his fist. Gengar flew several feets.

"sorry Mon ami somebody wats you dead..."

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:44:28 PM
Gengar gets up from the hit and looks at the strange fellow.

*I thank you for getting me out from under the tree but who wants me dead. other then being a sith and being hated by alot of people i haven't done anything to get someone to send a bounty hunter on me*

After talking, Gengar jumps up and kicks the bounty hunter in the face causing his nose to break instntly. gengar lands but he hurts his leg in doing so. gengar falls to his knees.

OOC: i don't appreciate someone killing me without my permission so you can tell whoever sent you to come here and do it them selfs.

Remy LeBeau
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:52:47 PM
"aahh" Remy touches his nose and so blood. He den gets up and looks at Gengar. "..a fellow dat goes by da name Darth J.." He said will reaching for his lightsabre and goes towards Gengar.

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:55:50 PM
Gengar still on his knees ignites his saber.

*Darth J, what did i do to him, i barly even know him. wait i get it he's trying to get rid of me cause i'm going out with Amnde huh. well it won't work, listen how much is he paying you, i could pay you more to go kill him*

Gengar barly manages to stand up, he faces the oncoming bounty hunter.

Remy LeBeau
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:59:00 PM
Remy wedge his lightsabre at Gengar, but gengar blocks it.
"...name ya price..."

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:01:19 PM
Gengar blocks his saber again.

*Lets see how bout 800,000 credits to go kill darth j. does that sound good*

Gengar swings at him but is blocked.

Remy LeBeau
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:09:16 PM
Remy flip towards Gengar's back den swipkick him. Gengar fell on da floor, Den remy swing his lightsabre as Gengar Blocks it. "...how 'bout 9,000,000 den you go a deal.."

Gengar use his force to push Remy away from him. Remy gets up and reach for his lazer gun. "...so wat ya say mon ami!"

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:15:03 PM
Gengar's mouth drops open.

*9,000,000 are you crazy. where am i supposed to get that kind of credits from the credit fairy. ha i'd rather fight my way out of here*

Before Remy could use his laser gun, gengar used his force burp. similar to GC force fart but not as deadly. remy flew into a tree dropping the gun, gengar uses the force to call it to him and aims it at Remy.

*I've got a better payment, how bout your life as payment for leaving here and go and kill Darth j. do we have a deal*

Gengar gives him an evil smile.

Remy LeBeau
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:19:03 PM
:::grind::: "...very well I'll be back for your head.." :::smile::: He said as he tap his arm and den teleported out of dere. "haha"

gengar13
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:22:31 PM
Gengar gets up and sits on a rock.

*Whhheewww, i'm gonna get that darth j if it's the last thing i do*

Gengar goes into the woods and removes some bushes to reveal his ship. he gets on it and flies back to TSO.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 11th, 2000, 09:15:27 AM
*Itala tries to get up and can't, his head is nearly about to break, he calls for Gretchen to heal him...*

*Itala gets up and sees nobody, he spots lars and looks a 2 dead bodies, one was taken...*

videl1999
Dec 11th, 2000, 03:21:18 PM
OOC: hmm, obviously the point I was trying to make didn't get through your thick skull....by killing you, I was doing exactly what you do everytime you ignore the god-mode rule, I was hoping my harsh punishment would knock some sense into you, but apparentally it did not...basically I was just trying to make a point that you can't just ignore certain rules just because you don't want to follow them. Understand now, or do I need to break it down further so your pea brain can comprend it?

Itala Marzullo
Dec 11th, 2000, 03:51:28 PM
OOC: Sigh, there are certain people who can help you with your mental tardiness, though i am no one of them I will say that I have NOT broken any f'n rules, the 3 i killed agreed to die from before they even started posting, so GO AWAY!

videl1999
Dec 11th, 2000, 06:19:48 PM
OOC: you're not listening, I am not talking about you killing ppl, the death thing I did was part of the lesson, what I am saying with the killing you off thing is that I was deliberately breaking a rule on purpose to prove a point, meaning like when you continue to god-mode after you have been called on it many times...I am not talking about the others deaths, I'm referring to your constant use of god-mode...

Kasperr Croose
Dec 11th, 2000, 06:26:34 PM
OOC- I can say that I would appreciate a better death (more then 2 posts that are less then a paragraph) but its ok.. I dont mind. Itala has not broken any rules as far as I know. My death was plannned for a good reason. As for this "name" calling.. I dont think its a good hobbie. Most of us are friends OOC so lets keep it that way!

Verias Marzullo
Dec 11th, 2000, 06:29:28 PM
OOC: Good advice, Kasper. I think we all just need to take a few steps back from the computer, get something to eat, and come back...realizing that we are ALL just playing a game.

videl1999
Dec 11th, 2000, 06:34:52 PM
OOC:for the millionth time, that isn't what I mean...fine, f**king forget it....you people aren't getting what I'm trying to say, so why do I even bother?

Itala Marzullo
Dec 11th, 2000, 06:50:05 PM
OOC: *burp*

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 02:39:09 PM
Someisa rushes at Itala, saber pointing at his chest.

"Grrrgg...!"

Itala Marzullo
Dec 17th, 2000, 02:52:50 PM
*flips up and at the same time connects both feet to her jaw, throwing her back*

OH no, you haven't even been trained! >:)

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 02:56:38 PM
Rolling back through the dirt, Someisa kicks her legs into the air, jumping to her feet. She looks down to see blood trickling from her mouth, down her chin.
Looking back up, she glares at Itala, once again running towards him but springing onto her hands but completely misses Itala.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 17th, 2000, 03:35:34 PM
Grabs her arm and combines force speed with force leap, he picks her up by the arm and spins her in the air fast enough to slam her against a tree trunk, nearly breaking her back...

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 03:56:10 PM
Someisa drops to the ground, wheezing loudly. She spits some blood out of her mouth, coughing.

"Damn ... you..."

Itala Marzullo
Dec 17th, 2000, 04:33:32 PM
Itala lands and force lifts her, he slams her again..

Fight for your life!

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 04:37:43 PM
Pulling herself to her feet, Someisa groans.

"You.. you disgust me.."

Stumbling forward she starts to run at Itala but is thrown back by the force. Yet again, she gets to her feet, running towards him but is thrown back against the tree again.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 17th, 2000, 04:43:02 PM
Tell you what, I won't force push you, I'll let you beat me up, do your worst.

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 04:48:31 PM
Someisa growls.

"That's more of an insult... I'd rather DIE than give you cheap laughs!"

Someisa stands, hands on hips, looking well and truely down.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 17th, 2000, 04:51:32 PM
*itala shakes his head*

Then why do you even bother to challenge me?

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 04:54:22 PM
"Because I'm sick of... you!"

Someisa walks up to him, staring up at him.

"... people like you give humans a bad name."

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 05:17:30 PM
Someisa spits in Itala face then turns away, laughing.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 17th, 2000, 05:35:51 PM
*Itala growls and runs to her, he grabs her head since she was turned around and twists it 360 degrees, a loud sickening crack is heard*

Someisa Carme
Dec 17th, 2000, 05:38:14 PM
Someisa's body drops to the floor, her eyes rolling into her head, blood starting to cover her body.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 17th, 2000, 05:44:26 PM
The nerve to challenge, oh well, one less weakling means space for another Marzullo. Feel honored I gave you a clean death.

Princess Rebecca
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:18:08 AM
*stands before Itala her hand gently resting on her Saber* You have killed the only real man that ever loved me...come foreward

Itala Marzullo
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:24:29 AM
Ahhhhhh....it's you, I always wanted to finish the job of killing Xanatos' memory, strike me down if you like, show me wha you got. :evil:

Princess Rebecca
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:38:44 AM
*runs quickly at Itala striking him in the face with her knee, she quickly pushes him against the wall and takes hold of his head, tilts it to the side and smiles* I'll show you what I've got...in a way you'll never forget

Itala Marzullo
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:52:42 AM
*Itala grabs her arm and throws her against that same wall violenly, her head and back crashing against it sickeningly*

Oh yes I am sure.

*choir music starts playing*

***Itala grabs a bunch of roses from a spot near and throws them in the air, uses the force to separate the
petals, they are scattered through the air as Itala looks up, closes his eyes, extends his arms and smiles, breathing their polen and feeling excellent***

Gretchen Marzullo
Dec 21st, 2000, 09:35:24 AM
* GM walks in and heals Itala *

Crystal Marzullo II
Dec 21st, 2000, 11:17:35 AM
Helps Gretchen up slowly and gently..I told you not to heal anybody unless somebody else is with you, it drains you of your energy. Now let's sit back and see cousin Itala kick lots of booties.

Itala Marzullo
Dec 21st, 2000, 11:51:38 AM
OOC: Emma, you might want to make your healing posts a bit more long and descriptive, people are going to say you just heal people around not knowing you have that special ability.*Itala no longer feels dizzy and turns to face Rebecca's layig body..*I suggest you defend yourself little girl.

Princess Rebecca
Dec 27th, 2000, 02:57:28 PM
OOC: sorry bout that...been workin a lot lately..sheesh

IC: *slowly picks herself up and stands before Itala, grasps her whip tightly-without knowing she wraps it around his feet and force lifts him high in the air..the whip automatically sends shocking impulses through his body as she kicks him repeatedly*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 27th, 2000, 07:25:02 PM
Itala who was caught by surprise widens his eyes as he gets shocked, his body shakes and his hair produces sparkles of electricity as he concetrates quickly and force lifts PR, he slams her against the nearest tree and quickly he falls to the ground. After a few moans and groans Itala ignites his saber with the force and cuts the whip off him. Itala force calls some ropes nearby and ties PR to the tree, he then walks away and stands on top of the hill, the place turns dark and low humming sounds are heard as a thunder strom approaches..Itala closes his eyes and rays of lightning start hitting the grounds near Itala, closer and closer to him by the minute as one finally hits him. His concetration was so deep he manages to transmit the electricty's power as they are released from his hand and blasts the living hell out of PR's body, the tree explodes in flmaes and debri, as it crashes all over the burning rebecca...Ouch....Itala opens his eyes and falls to the ground..smoke coming out of his robes..

Princess Rebecca
Dec 30th, 2000, 01:33:23 AM
*Rebecca stands one last time, her skin boiling, her beautiful face completely burned, small tears ran down her cheeks like a peaceful river running its daily course. She laughs one last time as her eyes roll back and she falls to the ground, lifeless, a life full of joy and tragedy had come to an end..A hissing noise was heard, smoke arose from inside her body, her mourning would be difficult, she had died for a good cause, trying to exterminate the satanic Itala, she had failed, but left him a mark, as her hand shows a piece of his lower lip, and a small piece of paper*
*Itala walks over curiously and leans to pick up the paper, he opens it slowly to find a picture of himself with a small note neatly attatched--he carefully reads to note to himself....*

Itala Marzullo
Dec 30th, 2000, 01:47:14 AM
*Itala is in inmense pain as he reads the note...his eyes widen more than before, his evil not letting him believe...the letter said "I love you, always have, I never said anything because I always hated you as well, if you're reading this, it means I'm dead, so long..meet you in the afterlife.".

Itala kneeled and threw away the paper...he coughed and looked at the dead Rebecca...he was in such disbelief his breath gave out, and passed out once again...*

Lord Gue
Dec 30th, 2000, 01:51:11 AM
[i]Appears behind Itala as he reds the paper, his fists clenched. He was masking his prescence with the force but that would stop soon enough

Princess Rebecca
Dec 30th, 2000, 01:54:32 AM
*Rebecca's spirit slowly floats over Itala--she gently hovers over him and kisses his forehead softly as she speaks quietly to him...* Now you know how I really felt...I've never told you, for fear you would reject me...I now do not have to go through the pain of that-remember, I'll always be with you..and you'll always be in my heart *with that her spirit slowly fades away leaving Itala there...alone*

Lord Gue
Dec 30th, 2000, 02:00:26 AM
Gue stood there and thought*I guess taking revenge for this death would be pretty pointless*[i]He dissappeared back into the air

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:41:36 PM
::A dark shadow watches silently the proceedings... in complete shock. He had fought his way back to the mortal world, he had struggled against all odds to come back. for 2 reasons, for revenge, and for love. Now he had just watched this, and discovered where Becca's heart truly layed. he had planned on killing Itala in his weakness and pain from this fight, he hadn't planned on losing Rebecca to death. And he also hadn't planned on losing her love. He turned slowly and walked away. Itala's time would come some other time, but for today... For today he and Itala were brothers.::

Itala Marzullo
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:52:16 PM
*Itala feels a familiar force..one he had eliminated swiftly, he opens his eyes and sees XE leaving as he yells*You can have it, I never asked for it, nor needed it, nor wanted it!!!

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:58:31 PM
Tough. Because she gave it to you. Now live with that Marzullo. ::Doesn't even bother to turn and face him, just keeps walking::
And your stay of execution is only temporary, next we meet, its complete and total war between us.

Iris Marzullo II
Dec 30th, 2000, 04:11:20 PM
Through the force Iris senses her cousins pain, such pain. Turning she runs across the battlefield. She reaches the battered body of Itala, ignites her saber, and watches a man leave.

Itala? You don't look so good.

Itala sneers: "I'll be alriii..." Itala slips back into unconsciousness

ITALA! Itala! Wake up Itala! Wake up! This is no area to be caught flat on your back!

Sensing for the moment that the area is clear she does one last visual sweep of the area then shuts off her saber. Kneeling over Itala she inspects his wounds.

Damn... if only Gretchen were here.

Reaching inside her utility belt she pulls out some bacta tablets and smelling salts. Gently she raises his head.

Itala... come on Itala...

She starts to tap the side of his face.

Come ON ITala... the smelling salts were starting to work

Itala: "Huh? Wha???"

WAKE UP! Losing her patience she slaps him across the face

Itala: "OW! IRIS! Damnit! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT ME!!!"

Itala's eyes burned with anger as he rubbed the side of his face. Iris only grins at her favorite cousin.

Making you mad is the fastest way I know of to wake you up. Here take these bacta tablets.

[edit - story conflicts ]

Itala Marzullo
Dec 30th, 2000, 05:32:48 PM
*Itala looks at gretchen who is sitting nearby*

Gretchen? You alright now? Thanks Iris...phew...seems Xanatos couldn't stay dead, for the second time. I'll eliminate his third life as well, nothing, but I mean, NOTHING will remain of him, not even his spirit.