PDA

View Full Version : :: Draven gets shoved into a cell ::

Draven Sil
Nov 10th, 2000, 03:48:14 AM
:: He hists the wall and then slides down to the floor ::

" Better Rest slave......You got tunnel duty tommorrow placing charges....you'll need you rest so you don't get blown up. BOOM!"

:: the guard chuckles, and slams the door shut ::

You'll need you rest so you don't get blown up. :: Draven says mockingly. ::

:: He looks around at his cell ::

ew........this is rather dank.

That damn Tirsa......she is proably having a good laugh. Geez......not only do I fall for the ones that are taken..........but taken by another women. Why did you even try Draven.....with your luck you should have known that this was to good to be true.

" Who are you talking too?"

:: A voice comes from a darkened corner. ::

Draven Sil
Nov 10th, 2000, 05:02:26 AM
:: Draven Turns and see's a robbed figure in the corner of the cell. ::

Wojo?

" No......my name is Paul......Paul the wander."

Oh it couldn't be that easy.....

:: Draven Moves closer ::

I was just talking to myself.....and how I came to be in this situation.

" A good story I would imagine."

Yeah.......but I can't tell you it.

"Oh"

What about you......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Paul?

"Oh it is a good story as well."

Im all ears pal. I got some time till the guards come back.

SapphireDragoness
Nov 10th, 2000, 07:30:10 AM
OOC: you got my attention, keep going.

Draven Sil
Nov 10th, 2000, 07:53:18 AM
" You see.....I wasn't always Paul the wander. I was once Paul Sombar.....and I was a Jedi Knight."

Oh a Jedi? You don't say. :: Draven Says scarsticly. ::

:: Paul laughs ::

" im not surprised you don't believe me."

Sorry pops......but if you were a Jedi why are you here. I mean just use you Jedi mind Trick and get outta here.

" And why don't you just telaport Lucian."

:: Draven Quiets down ::

" Yes......I know of your kind. We all have our reasons Lucian, As Do I. "

Alright.....On with the story.

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 10th, 2000, 01:25:34 PM
OOC: This is taking place after this thread (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=244 8.topic). Reminder, this thread is still closed, but I bet Draven thanks you for the compliment SapphireDragoness :D

IC: Tirsa was almost back to where the ship was. She swore that there was a glint of metal in the distance, "Well, anyways Endo. I kicked him and shoved him off to the slavers," she said into her commlink. "He'll probably try and get back at me when he comes back. Oh well ...".

Finally the ship was in view and Tirsa punched a key to lower the ramp and walked in. Once the ramp sealed the ship once more, she pulled off her gas mask and threw it away. "I hate Kessel!" she growled and headed off to find Endo.

Endo Freedoo
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:07:26 PM
It would not suprise me, but his obvious affection for you will probably keep it from being too serious.

:: He replied as he sat in the c0ckpit, watching the scanners, keeping a close eye on the mining facility and its surroundings. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:22:54 PM
She headed down the corridor and finally made her way to the door leading into the c0ckpit. The door slides open and Tirsa walks in. She smiles and walks up behind Endo, wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses him on the cheek, You know how happy I am to finally relax around here without Draven. He just ... gets on my nerves so much.

Endo Freedoo
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:26:41 PM
:: He spins aroud in his chair to face her, letting his attention stray from his scanning observations. ::

I find it nuch more settling around here without him as well. Wat is the plan or is there still not much of one?

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:39:20 PM
She chuckles and sits down in the co-pilot's seat, Yes, there is more of a plan. It was my idea to slip a commlink to him before I turned him in. Once he has broken out and finds Wojo, he's going to contact us to where to come and get him. Probably going to have to sneak in to help with his escape.

Endo Freedoo
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:51:49 PM
That sounds reasonable. So I take it we just have to cool our heels here while we wait for him to contact us?

:: Before she has a chance to answer he spins his chair back to the front and activates the ships cloaking device. ::

Might as well make ourselves as inconspicious as possible.

Draven Sil
Nov 12th, 2000, 07:04:52 AM
" My story......Well It all started about 30 years ago. I was young, brash.......and now that I look back on it rather foolish, Although I thought I knew everything. I had just attained the rank of Jedi Knight, under Jedi Master Sipnar Teen. I was on my first solo misson to the planet Naroon. My Job was to try to find if there was any truth to legends of the Kala stones."

Kala Stones?

"Yes......they were carved by anicent Jedi and contained a map to a place of infidente wisedom. I never found them.....I never got that far."

Why? What stopped you?

" The only thing that can stop a detrimed man.....a Woman. I was at the local libiary researching the history of the planet to see if they were ever mentioned in the text. And there she was........a slave girl owned by the barkeep. She was there trying to learn to read oddly enough. Slaves were not allowed to learn how to read Naroon. She was so beatiful. I lost all intrest in my mission. I try several attempts to buy her, but to no avail. He just wouldn't part with her. So I spent my time in that libiray helping her learn to read, giving her hope.....hope that I would one day get her outta there. Went on for three years like that. Then one day she was gone.......the Barkeep had sold his bar and was taking a job as Barkeep for the Hutts, and he took her with him. I spent the next 30 years looking for her."

Well.............did you ever find her?

"No.......I was caught by the hutts..........they cut out my eyes for looking in places I shouldn't be looking."

:: Pual rasies his head to show his empty eye cavaties. Draven Cringes slighty ::

" the then sold me to a slaver...and I ended up here."

Your story has got mine beat pale.

" And have you learned anything from it?"

:: the statement catches Draven off guard. ::

What do you mean?

" Has my story inlightened you?"

inlighted me how?

" Don't chase things you know you can't have........no matter how pretty, or how appealing, or how mauch you think you love it. You'll end up a wander too."

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 12th, 2000, 03:07:37 PM
Tirsa nods, "Good idea. Course we're on a spice rock. No one's really going to be looking for us and the slavers only care about bodies, not where they come from."

She looks down at the console and begins coding a sequence to encrypt a message to The Sith Empire. "I think this is a good time for us to check in with Rama and Kat. Tell them that we haven't gotten into any trouble ... yet." She smiles.

Endo Freedoo
Nov 12th, 2000, 04:11:55 PM
:: Just as Tirsa finishes encrypting the message and prepares to activate the send command on the console, Endo reaches out and stops her, by taking her arm and holding it back. ::

That’s the weapons system, Tirsa. What did I tell you about familiarizing yourself with the ship’s systems? Besides that, I’ll need to deactivate the cloak first, before any messages can be transmitted.

:: Endo lets go of Tirsa’s arm and begins to key in some commands of his own, deactivating the cloak. Once finished he points out the transmit activation sequence to her. He then sits back in his seat and pulls a cigar from his vest, biting off the end and putting it into his mouth, with a bit of a grin. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 13th, 2000, 01:38:03 PM
Tirsa sighs and curses her own stupidity, "It's just I hadn't the time to come here to look at the console. Now that you pointed it out, I'll remember." She then chuckles, "Perhaps somewhere deep inside I just really want to blow something up." :evil:

Keying in the sequence correctly, Tirsa sends off the message to The Sith Empire's leader. It isn't designated for anyone specific to keep it vague but it can only be activated by one of the leader's voices.

<We've landed on the planet not too long ago. The trap has entered and is searching for the missing. Waiting for the signal. Should be leaving within a day.>

END TRANSMISSION

She starts tapping the console in thought and keys in another code for the next message.

<Hey you. Things are going pretty smooth here except for a blue furry fool that doesn't know how to prepare for a mission. I'd get more outta Protocol Droid in less time. Finally things are moving along and hopefully be off this rock soon. Stay outta trouble till I get back, alright? I wouldn't want to miss all the fun.>

END TRANSMISSION

Tirsa leans back in her chair and grins over at Endo, "I feel a little better checking in with Kat now. Just, I really hate Kessel. Planet is a thorn in my side. Always has been and always will be it seems."

Draven Sil
Nov 14th, 2000, 05:58:49 AM
Your Right pop.......thats a good story.

:: Draven Looks around ::

hey you wouldn't happen to know a guy by the name of Wojo would you? He is a big.......

:: Draven Stops his description after he reliazes he is describing Wojo to a blind man. ::

......well have you seen him......or heard of him.

"I have."

Great now we are getting somewhere.

" He his a cart pusher in tunnel three. A Large one I hear. "

I know that....

:: Draven gets up a quickly picks the locks to his handcuffs. ::

Well now I know what I need to know.

:: Draven gets ready to telaport, then stops are turns to the old man. ::

Hey.....thanks. I havn't really had a clear head as of late.

:: Draven walks over and places a bag of credits in his hands. ::

MAybe you can buy your freedom with that...

:: Before Paul can speak Draven Disappears from the cell. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 15th, 2000, 04:56:38 AM
Tirsa waves her hand in front of her face in a pitiful attempt to disperse the cigar smoke that has filled the c0ckpit. "That's a serious bad habit, y'know?"

Endo turns his head to look at her. He takes the cigar out from his mouth and taps the ashes on the floor. "Oh? Like you drinking all the time is healthy as well?"

She coughs and grumbles under her breath, "I hear that enough from Kat now him ... great."

Eventually the boredom kicks in and Tirsa flips a switch to turn on a pre-programmed song from her quarters. She leans back in the seat and smiles as this is much better way of waiting. Staring out into the distant horizon, she mouths the words to the lyrics.

You fly in circles around the Dark Side of your soul
While I'm flying in this airplane with no sense of control
Black sky wraps around us
Like skin it keeps us whole
And are you watching the sky too

Draven Sil
Nov 15th, 2000, 07:08:29 AM
HA! No......plan. If she only knew the half of it.

:: Draven Crosse the wires to the maoin computer in the Main gurad station in the mines. He had set outside waiting in the shadows for the guards to do their grounds. ::

Can't let them trip the alarms.......and.....

:: The Comp jumps to life. ::

Im sure someone will pay a hefty amount for these files.

:: Draven begins to download the Prisoner list files ::

Maybe if I would have told you the whole plan you would have wanted to cut in on my action.

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 19th, 2000, 03:51:46 AM
The sound of the music drowns out the buzz on the console that there is an incoming message. Tirsa heads continues to nod to the music and has her eyes closed, oblivious to everything around her.

Endo puffs out another cloud of smoke and reaches over the armrest, tapping the ashes to the ground. His antennea perk up when he sees the yellow light flashing on the console.

Tirsa?

He gets no response as she seemingly ignores him.

TIRSA?!

With a growl, she turns to look at him, "Oh, what the hell is it?" She follows his arm to see where Endo is pointing and cringes. "Oops." She turns off the recording while Endo flips the switch to hear the message.

<" This is the Star Phoenix to the Chimera, Star Phoenix to Chimera come in.">

Both stare in total amazement as it is Rama Sha himself coming over the speakers. "Well, looks like he didn't get the message I sent to HQ. Wonder why he's looking for us."

Endo shrugs and Tirsa gets to the comm, <"This is the Chimera. We copy you Star Phoenix. Um ... what are you doing in this neck of the woods? I thought you didn't want to be out here.">

Rama Sha
Nov 19th, 2000, 07:02:34 AM
<We need a pick up........it's a long story.>

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 20th, 2000, 12:18:57 AM
<"Pick up?! Um ... well, that is kinda hard see. Blue and furry hasn't gotten you know who yet, and we're kinda sitting around waiting. Is this an emergency, or can we get ya after we finish up whatcha wanted?">

Rama Sha
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:11:06 AM
< Naahhhhhhhhhhh.....We're ok for now. I'll send you our Cordniates. Is this line secure?>

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 20th, 2000, 02:05:49 PM
<"You bet. All secure.">

Tirsa turns to Endo and asks rather unsure, "Um ... this is all secure right?"

Endo chuckles as he takes the cigar out of his mouth. Yes, Tirsa. I thought you knew how to use the console?

"Well, I only got to look at the weapons. Did I have time to look at what you did to the main communications?

Endo shrugs.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. <You can send the coordinates anytime.>"

Endo Freedoo
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:26:12 PM
:: He leans forward and reaches down under the comunications console, opening a small compartment and taking out a data pad, thats color matches that of the components of the ship. He sits back up and exhales some cigar smoke from his nostrils, as he offers Tirsa the data pad. ::

You want to know more about the communication systems? Read this.......again.

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 20th, 2000, 11:05:06 PM
Just gives Endo a look as she grabs the datapad.

Rama Sha
Nov 21st, 2000, 02:58:36 AM
<Ok.......sending now>

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 21st, 2000, 03:14:24 AM
Tirsa quickly reads over the datapad once more, all the information now fresh in her mind and stored away. Flipping over a switch, she sets the console to receive the incoming transmisson and set the coordinates into the nav computer when "The Chimera" is ready to go.

She smiles knowing that she finally got it right, "HA! Told you I could do it."

Draven Sil
Nov 21st, 2000, 03:45:35 AM
:: Draven Takes the disk outta the drive. ::

Ohhhhhhhhh Elecrtonic gold.

:: He kisses the disk, then slides it into one of his arm guards. ::

Now lets see......

:: Draven Punchs some keys and the screens in the guard control room come to life. Draven scan the screens. ::

No............No.............No.............No.... .......Yes.

:: Draven points at a large lumbering creature pushing a cart on the moniter ::

There is our boy....

"Freeze"

:: Drave Feels a cold barrel on the back of his head ::

Awwwwwwwwww......@#%$.

"Stand up"

::D raven gets outts his seat and stands placing his hands in the air. The Guard grabs his comm ::

" I got him.....Return to base."

Hey can't we talk about this.

"SHUT UP!!!!"

I'll Take that as a no.

:: In a puff of smoke Draven Disappears. Before the guard can react he is hit form behind. He stumbles forward. The Gurad spins around to see Draven Standing behind him. He Rasies his gun to fire, but it is quickly kicked outta his hands and sent flying across the room. The Guard begins to dive for the weapon but is meet with a kick to the gut doubling him over. Draven then Presses a button on his Armguard and a blade pops out the front. Draven Pulls back and slams the blade into the back of the head of the gurad, it explodes out the other side of his head through his eye socket. Draven Removes the blade and lets the guards body fall to the ground. The Blade snaps back into the arm guard. He reaches into he pounch and pulls out a small Arced shaped device and puts it on the now dead guards throat. The Device lits up and begins to beep, then one of the lights turned Green. Draven Removes it and places it on his own throat. He then retrives the guards Commlink and activates it. He begoins to speak, but not in his voice but now in the voice of the slaughtered guard ::

He's Esacped!!!!!! He is headed for D block......Head him off before he gets to the Landing pad

:: a voice cracks over the Comm ::

"Roger that.....We are after him."

::D raven removes the device from his throat ::

Well that bought me some time........but not enough.

Endo Freedoo
Nov 21st, 2000, 02:15:47 PM
:: Endo grins slightly with his cigar hanging from his mouth and puts his hands together in mock applause. ::

Well done, think you can re-engage the cloak now?

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 21st, 2000, 03:22:42 PM
"Why do these blasted ships have to be so complicated. It's gonna take me forever to learn the controls." :(

Draven Sil
Nov 22nd, 2000, 06:22:08 AM
:: Draven turn to the large computers controling all operations of the mine. ::

Well..........if that won't buy me time I don't what will.

:: Draven Reaches down and grabs the dead guards Balster. He takes aim and fires at the computer and the consuels. The balster bolt hit the computers exploding on impact. Suddenly the lights in the mines all shut down and the emergency "red" Lights kick on. Draven drops the balster. ::

Perfect.......

:: Draven Disappears ::

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 22nd, 2000, 04:13:08 PM
Tirsa turns the cloak back on, "Better?"

She doesn't wait for a response but instead, communicates to Rama, <"I got the cooridinates set. We'll contact you again as soon as we leave. Best to close this channel. Chimera out.">

"Well, I guess it's back to waiting again." She pouts and puts her hand under her chin, "I hate being bored."

Draven Sil
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:50:15 AM
:: Draven sticks close to the roof of the mine, hiding in the shadows, as a partol of Gurads run by. As soon as they pass Dravne drops to the ground without a sound. He reaces down into his belt and pull out the Comm that Tirsa gave him ::

HEY WHITEY! You and that smelly cigar smoking Rodian better get ready.....Im getting ready to get our man.....things are gonna get real bad real quick.

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 23rd, 2000, 09:52:00 PM
Tirsa picks up the comm, <"Whitey?!"> She growls, <"Why you little ... We'll be there as soon as we can F-u-z-z-y.">

She turns to Endo as she picks up her blaster rifle, "What's with these lovely terms of endearment? First you call me Miss Blue, then I get Whitey." She checks the charge on her weapon with a wicked grin, "Well, quickest way to get there is to fly. Ready to cause some chaos?"

Draven Sil
Nov 24th, 2000, 08:37:14 AM
:: Draven's vocie come cracking back over the comm ::

< I'll call you what I want....Im the one in here risking his neck. Im intitled. Just hold off for awhile.....I just want you to get ready. Pick out a nice spot on the ridge and hang out for awhile.....Im gonna need covering fire.>

Endo Freedoo
Nov 25th, 2000, 09:06:56 AM
:: Endo hears Draven’s request and a small smile creeps across his face. ::

About time we had something to do, besides sitting here wondering when blue boy would call.

:: He preps the engines, raises the ramp and the cloaked Infiltrator lifts off, heading slowly toward the prison facility. They approach the ridge where Draven requested they be and Endo lands the craft just behind and below the crest of the ridge. He deactivates the cloak, makes sure all the onboard systems are ready, including the automated defenses and lowers the ramp as the exit hatch opens. ::

We’re here, I suppose we should step outside, move up the ridge some and see what is happening.

:: He reaches into a small compartment near the pilot’s chair, withdraws a pair of micro binoculars, unstraps his harness, and rises from his seat. He checks his blasters quickly, then reaches into the compartment again and smiles as he pulls out several grenades, a couple of which he fits to the end of each of his blasters respectively. ::

I’m prepared to lay out some cover fire. What about you Tirsa?

:: He gives her a small head motion, as if to say get a move on, and heads for the hatch of the ship. ::.

Draven Sil
Nov 25th, 2000, 10:50:59 AM
::D raven Hears footsteps coming his way. He jumps back up the the roof of the mine. Soon a gang of miners pass under him. ::

Whew........

:: Draven Jumps back down to the floor and proceds down into the mine. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:35:40 AM
Tirsa also picks up a pair of microbinoculars and catches up with Endo as he opens the hatch. "You know I'm always up for this sorta thing. Besides, considering what we've been through, we need the tension reduction of capping a few guards eh?"

The ramp lowers of "The Chimera" and the two head out and over to the edge of the ridge. "I got a good look at what we're dealing with when I turned Fuzzy in. This shouldn't be a problem unless something really bad happens on the inside."

Laying down on the ground, Tirsa scans the area with the microbinoculars to gauge the situation so far. She notices that there are double the guards from before in the morning and their body posture suggests they are on edge. "Hmm ... looks like he stirred up more trouble then he should've."

Draven Sil
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:37:05 AM
:: Draven round a corner and is meet by a large Wookie. His hair is starting to fall out from direct exposer to the Spice. ::

Ohhhh.....

:: Before Draven can speak he is lifted off the ground. He looks down at the wookie's face who lets out a loud Growl. A Smaller creatue comes around from behind him....It's skin is losse fitting on his small body. ::

" You have to pay him tribute."

:: the small Creaturee translates. ::

Oh I do....do I?

:: Draven pulls his leg back and lays it right into the Wookies Crotch. The Wookie's eye snap open in surprise. He drops Draven as his hands go to his injuried area. Draven lands with a smug grin on his face. ::

That the biggest and badest guy you got little man?

"No........he is"

:: the Small Creatures points behind Draven. Draven notices a rather large shadow coming up from behind him. ::

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh @#%$..............now what?

:: Draven turns to face his would be attacker. In front of him is a huge Grey form. Walking on all fours. A massive creature with a single horn on the end of his nose. He almost blocked the the whole area of the mine. He head almost scraping the celeing ::

Wojo?...........Wojo Te Lin?

Endo Freedoo
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:45:46 AM
:: Laying on his belly next to Tirsa, Endo observes the situation, at the mine facility. The movement and reinforcement of the guards at the entrance makes it obvious, and the fact that the alarm can be heard blaring, even with them being at a moderately good distance from it. Endo whispers to Tirsa in Rodain, not taking his eyes away from his micro binoculars, as he continues to survey the situation below. ::

You do still have your comm. unit don’t you? I wouldn’t want his need for cover to go unknown by us, though I wouldn’t be too surprised if he didn’t even warn us as to when it will be necessary, as his lack of solid planning seems to be one of his most obvious personal traits on this particular mission.

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 27th, 2000, 03:48:11 AM
Tirsa holds out her hand and nothing is there. She quickly closes it with a raised brow and then opens it up again with a grin. Endo looks and sees her comm unit. "Oh please. Of course I have it. I mean, we ... could ... go in now and help him, but I think waiting for him to come running out would be more ammusing."

She chuckles and winks, "Wouldn't you?"

Wojo Te Lin
Nov 27th, 2000, 03:32:57 PM
How.........How do you know my name?

Endo Freedoo
Nov 28th, 2000, 09:19:52 PM
:: He puts away his micro binoculars and levels one of his blasters with an affixed grenade attachment in front of himself. He makes a few adjustments to the sights, with one eye focused on it and prepares himself to provide some commotion down at the exit, to help with Draven’s exodus, when the time comes. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Nov 29th, 2000, 01:42:55 AM
She positions her blaster rifle towards the exit and waits for the signal by Draven.

Draven Sil
Nov 29th, 2000, 01:33:04 PM
It's a long story.....

Im here to get you out......Rama sent me.

Wojo Te Lin
Nov 30th, 2000, 11:59:37 AM
Master Rama..............

:: Wojo is almost in a state of shock. ::

.........He is still alive.

:: Suddenly Wojo turns from shocked to enraged. ::

WERE IS HE!!!!!! TAKE ME TO HIM NOW!!!!

Tirsa Krylana
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:03:56 PM
She bites her lower lip in total impatience, "This is frelling ridiculous." Tirsa sets her rifle down and looks to Endo, "I say we go in there and not be his lackies."

Draven Sil
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:29:51 PM
Ok Ok..........Settle down big guy.

First we have to get outta here.....then I'll take you to Rama....but you have to do just as I say......

:: Draven Pulls out his Comm. ::

Hey Whitey you still there? Or have you lost your patience already?

Endo Freedoo
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:21:57 AM
:: Hears Tirsa's comm unit go off and looks over at her, waiting for the signal from Draven, thikning to himself. ::

'About damn time, now maybe we can get off this rock soon.'

Tirsa Krylana
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:19:21 PM
Turns on her comm, "No, I'm the picture of calm and perfection, waiting for you to contact me. Of course I'm still frelling here waiting for you! You got him yet and what's going on Fuzzy?"

Draven Sil
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:34:36 PM
Well arn't you being pushy! Oh wait.....thats how you have been this whole trip.

Yeah I got him........

Now that I know the lay out of this place thanks to the Main Computer....I got an idea how to get outta here. I want you and that Rodian to cover the main mining car exit....the one that goes to the ship loader. Thats how I plan on getting out.

Tirsa Krylana
Dec 4th, 2000, 05:17:00 AM
<"And I love you too ... Fuzzy.">

Tirsa flips the comm off and looks to Endo, "Looks like we are covering him by the main mining car exit."

She turns the comm back on, <"Since you are the wise one of the place, care to tell us where the main mining exit is?">

Draven Sil
Dec 5th, 2000, 05:15:05 AM
Oh you love me..........thats so sweet.

The Main Car exit it on the north wall....look for magnatic Rail tracks...they well lead to the loading depot. I plan to get off before then.

Endo Freedoo
Dec 5th, 2000, 12:04:36 PM
:: Endo hears the message and points to the left of their position, having been able to understand some of the language that Draven used on the comm.. Tirsa looks left, sees the tracks exiting the facility, as Endo slides backwards, staying low, and starts moving to a better position to cover that exit. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:17:54 PM
<"Be looking for you soon then. Tirsa out.">

She follows Endo's lead and sticks close to the groud, crawling towards a better place to take cover and wait for Draven.

Endo Freedoo
Dec 5th, 2000, 05:42:09 PM
:: Endo hears yelling from the right, back towards the main entrance of the facility. He turns from his watching over the mine entrance they had been asked to cover and sees that the guards there have spotted them and are beginning to move on his and Tirsa’s position, their weapons drawn and preparing to fire. He looks over at Tirsa quickly and grabs the back of her shirt as he gets to his feet and prepares to leap forward for the cover of a couple of trees. ::

We have to move, now!

:: As he starts to move forward, several blaster bolts, strike the ground next to them and he turns one of his blasters in the direction of the charging guards and lets one of the grenade attachments loose on their position. A loud resounding explosion follows and the air fills with dirt smoke and fire. Edno and Tirsa manage to get behind the tree and can still see the mining exit, as well as have some cover fromn the guards who may still be approaching. ::

Looks like Draven has his distraction. Sure hope he uses it and gets a move on.

Draven Sil
Dec 8th, 2000, 04:35:41 PM
:: Draven hears the explsoin of he geranade. ::

Oh damnit......What happened now.......

I bet it was that trigger happy Rodian.

Wojo......Head down that tunnel....

:: Draven points ::

Don't stop for anyone. When you reach a magna rail track stop and wait for me.

:: Wojo stares at him blanky ::

Come on! Move it tons of fun!!!!!!

:: Wojo turns and heads down the tunnel ::

Ok.........here goes nothing.

:: Draven flips the safty off a remote detantor. Then deprsses the the button. The lights on two bomb pack in the main Ammo dump turn for green to red. A large explosion rock the south side of the complex. The roof is torn off as the great fireball leaps from the building. the explosion send a mighty blast through all the tunnels. Draven flies backwards hitting the mine wall hard. He coughs then tries to stand ::

Mental note.......get further away next time.

Tirsa Krylana
Dec 8th, 2000, 04:51:59 PM
Tirsa stays under cover hehind a tree. She slowly crains her neck to get a glimpse of what might be heading their way. Her eyes open wide and she returns to her original position. She whispers to Endo, "Well ... looks like we got five, maybe seven guards coming our way."

The ground shakes violently and Tirsa has to grab onto the trunk of the tree with her free hand to keep steady. "What the fr ..."

"YOU! OVER THERE!"

Tirsa and Endo see two guards that snuck up on them, coming from the opposite side. Tirsa ducks as two blaster bolts fly over her head and blast the tree near Endo away. Rolling for cover, she gets up on one knee and returns fire. The blast his the guard in the leg and she rolls again as his partner fires. Dirt and leaves kick up and get smoked away as the blast misses.

Endo Freedoo
Dec 8th, 2000, 05:11:39 PM
:: Endo falls backwards as the explosion in the mine rocks the ground beneath their feet. He hears Tirsa’s information regarding the guards, just as he hears and sees the fire from the others hit the tree and cause Tirsa to roll away. Still on his back, he points his blaster in the direction he fired earlier, and lets loose the second grenade attachment in that direction. He rolls and turns the other way, just in time to see one guard go down, after being hit in the leg.

The explosion of his grenade and the flash from behind him rumbles through the valley, accompanied by the pained screams of at least a few of the guards. Endo sees the second guard approaching shield his eyes from the flash of the explosion and promptly hits him dead in the chest with a blaster bolt, sending him flying backwards.

Endo rolls on his back, sits up, reaches to his belt and affixes another grenade attachment to his blaster. He turns to look over at the mine exit, seeing nothing yet, though all the guards have been effectively removed from that scene, for the time being. ::

Wojo Te Lin
Dec 13th, 2000, 05:26:31 AM
:: Wojo Picks himself back up on his legs after the explosin and begin to run down the toward the Mine Car Depot. As he reachs the depot a Gurad steps out in front of him. ::

" hold it right there."

:: Wojo Slides as he slows down. The Gurad pulls his Comm up to his lips ::

" I cuaght a escaper........send in renforcement."

Master Rama needs me.......your not gonna stop me.

" yeah Yeah.....keep your mouth shut."

:: A Surge of anger comes over Wojo. He charges in lowering his head and crushes the guard between the mineing car. His spine can be heard cracking as his body falls limp. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Dec 13th, 2000, 01:50:13 PM
Tirsa pokes her head around the tree to see the broken bodies of the guards that Endo took care of. "Nice. There's more coming."

Endo looks where the exit to the cave is once more and the guards start coming through again. Not to mention that reinforcements are coming from the front.

"Well, good thing they don't recognize me."

Tirsa gets up and jumps over next to Endo, dodging blaster fire quickly. She starts laying down more cover fire, taking down as many of the guards that she can, shooting up the ground in front of them causing small dust devils.

She quickly ducks down as a stray shot from somewhere blasts into the tree and bushes where her head was. "Geesh ... where the frell is Draven?"

Endo Freedoo
Dec 13th, 2000, 02:27:13 PM
:: Firing shots in all directions, swinging around trying to cover all sides, while still attempting to keep an eye on the exit Draven had directed them to, Endo answers Tirsa. ::

I have no idea, but at this rate he shouldn’t have to worry too much about guards inside the facility. It seems we’re attracting them all.

Draven Sil
Jan 3rd, 2001, 08:30:24 PM
:: Draven rushes down into the mine car station and see Wojo stareing at the dead body in shock ::

Hey quit fooling around!

:: Draven heads to the train and starts activate the cars. He turns to see Wojo still satnding is shock. ::

HEY! Get you big ass in the car.....we gotta get outta here.

:: Wojo complies ::

Act like you have never killed anyone....

:: A now small sounding voice. ::

" I havn't...."

Right......

:: Draven takes out his Comm. ::

HEY Whitey! Get ready were coming out hot. We'll have to high tail it if we want to get off this rock alive.

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 4th, 2001, 05:30:51 AM
Tirsa grabs her comm as she ducks another stray blaster bolt, <"Well, take out some of these frelling guards when you come out. I think we got the whole damn facility out here.">

She goes to put the comm away and then stops. <"Oh ... stop calling me frelling whitey!>"

Laying on her stomach, Tirsa pokes her head out to get a view of the exit. All she sees are the scattering of guards trying to kill them. She has no clue how Draven is going to pull this one off.

"Endo?" She turns to her Rodian friend, "I got a bad feeling about this."

Endo Freedoo
Jan 4th, 2001, 07:01:50 AM
Just another day in the life of us swashbucklers.

:: He grins at Tirsa then looks up over the shrubs in front of them, seeing the guards near the exit beginning to spread out, trying to flank their position. Using the grenade he had affixed to his blaster earlier, he takes aim and fires at the three closest to the exit, ducking back down once the shot is away. The resulting blast’s volume is tremendous as it is actually very close to their position. Dirt, brunt weeds, and gravel rain down on their heads as the aftermath of the destruction has its effect. He turns to Tirsa and points his blaster to the left of their position, the top of his head and his back covered with dirt. ::

From what I saw, they will be coming up on us from that direction.

Draven Sil
Jan 4th, 2001, 05:57:38 PM
:: The Train jerks to life and begins to move. ::

So I guess "Cover Me" isn't an option then huh? What would you have me call you?

:: Draven shoves the throttle full open. ::

HEY WOJO! STAY DOWN WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO BREAK THROUGH THE DOOR!

Draven Sil
Jan 11th, 2001, 05:43:58 AM
:: the door eplodes and the mining car comes flying out. The impact derails the car and it jumps the tracks. Draven flies outta the car and hits the ground and slides a few feet. Dust kicks up covering the whole area ::

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 14th, 2001, 03:55:14 PM
Tirsa assets the situation and if they both stayed pinned down here, chances of escape are slim to none. Endo might have one grenade left and they are being flanked. Best option is to split up and divide the guards attention so less of them will be on Draven when he comes crashing through. Also, if she hurries, she could beat those guards from getting to them first.

"Alright, Endo. Here's the deal. DAMN!"

Tirsa ducks another blast coming from her right. "Geesh, can't even talk. Alright, like I was trying to say. I'm gonna go run interference for Draven. Someone has to knock out those guards flanking us."

She pushes herself down on her stomach and starts crawling away. She pats Endo's leg and winks at him, "Wish me luck."

Keeping low, Tirsa manages to sneak by the guards that were targeting their cover. She knew that Endo would be able to take care of himself, but for how long was the question. She had to move fast. As she headed down the scattering of foliage that turned into rocky outcroppings, Tirsa judged the best spot to take them by surprise. She perked up when there was a good spot on a ledge below here. Not only would she be able to get those sneaky guards, she could turn around and help out Endo.

Carefully Tirsa got her footing steady and hopped down there and set up a position under cover. Aiming her rifle, she waited for those naughty guards that were going to sneak up on her and her partner.

Suddenly, a huge explosion rocks the mining facility. Tirsa turns to look at what the frell was going on. With the dust kicking up, she couldn't see a damn thing down there. She tried to look for Draven since this was probably his doing and out of the corner of her eye, a few stones rolled down the side of the cliff. Tirsa gritted her teeth, berating herself for being stupid. She left herself open for those guards by being distracted!

Tirsa quickly turned up to try and get a random shot off to scatter the guards above ... but they got the drop on her. A red blaster bolt hits Tirsa in the abdomen and her shot goes up wide. She screams in agony and looses her footing from the pain, causing her to topple over the side of the ledge. Tirsa hits the side of the rockly wall hard and rolls the rest of the way down till she slides to a stop on the ground ... laying motionless.

Endo Freedoo
Jan 14th, 2001, 06:07:08 PM
:: Not having seen what happened, Draven gets slowly to his feet. He doesn’t notice the guard moving quickly past him, running in the direction Tirsa went while he was brushing himself clean. Endo had seen what transpired from his position on top of the hill and spied the guard following Tirsa as he passed by the recovering Draven.

Raising himself to a standing position, Endo took aim at the running guard, propping his blaster arm over his free arm, looking down the length of the barrel with one eye. Draven’s attention is suddenly taken away from dusting himself off as a green blaster bolt, screams by in front of him and strikes the guard in the back.

Hearing the sound of footfalls from his left, Endo quickly points his blaster in that direction and lets loose his final grenade round, diving forward to get down the ridge, just as the explosion rips through the area, filling the air with dirt, rock, spice, and debris. ::

Draven Sil
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:32:40 PM
:: Draven is startled by the bolt and jumps back. He sees the guard fall. and scans the hill side seeing Endo ::

That doesn't make sense.....that guard wasn't coming for me.

:: Draven then notices Tirsa's body laying a few feet away. ::

AW @#%$........

:: Draven runs over to her and picks her up and slings her over his shoulder. ::

Come on Whitey.....I don't feel like having that psycho of a girlfreind killing me if you die.

:: Draven scrambles back towards the mine cars and jumps behind them for Cover. He lays Tirsa down. And then begins to scan the wreckage for Wojo ::

Endo Freedoo
Jan 15th, 2001, 09:30:48 AM
:: Makes it to the mining car and crouches down next to the unconscious Tirsa. He looks her over quickly and sees that she is still alive. Endo sighs softly, happy that she will live, because he knows he’d probably loose his head if he went back to TSE without her. The Rodain looks over towards Draven and points his blaster in the general direction the Chimera is situated in relation to their current position. As he does, he notices that the fire from the guards in the area seems to have died down to almost none. He decides his last grenade probably did some good as he lifts Tirsa up, draping one of her arms over his shoulder, while wrapping one arm around her back. ::

Lets get out of here, before reinforcements arrive.

:: Standing with Tirsa propped up next to him, he crouches behind the overturned rail car, waiting for Draven to find what it is he’s looking for. ::

Draven Sil
Jan 16th, 2001, 02:34:55 AM
We ain't going just yet, I still have to get Wojo. We didn't come all this way, and almost get killed not to get him outta here.

You go.....I'll be right behind you.

:: Draven Spots Wojo Massive form a few cars down. He turns back to Endo. ::

I'll go get him and draw there fire, as soon as I take off you get Whitey there back to the ship. If it gets to hot take off. I can handle myself. NOW GO!

:: Draven Jumps over the mine car and makes a break for were Wojo is. Blaster bolts zip over his head as he runs ::

Endo Freedoo
Jan 16th, 2001, 05:22:58 AM
:: As Draven draws the fire of the remaining guards, Endo moves away from the mining car with Tirsa on the opposite side of him from where the blaster fire is coming. Trying to stay low, while struggling to carry Tirsa’s limp and unconscious form, he moves down on the ridge a bit to use it as cover and makes his way around it, heading for where they left the Chimera.

Still able to hear blaster fire in the distance as he gets further away, he wonders if Draven will catch up and thinks he damn sure better after all the trouble they have gone to. Last thing Endo wants to do is make Kat angry by failing in the orders her Master Rama gave the trio, of himself, Tirsa and Draven. He thinks to himself… ::

”He had better make it back and with that Wojo character too. If he doesn’t we are probably all as good as dead.”

:: They arrive where the ship was and Endo presses something on his belt and the Sith Infitrator decloaks and come into full view. The rampway lowers and Endo makes his way up it with Tirsa still draped over his shoulder. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Jan 17th, 2001, 08:57:44 PM
Tirsa was barely aware that someone picked her up and jostled her around. She felt another set of hands touch her body and her legs were being dragged upon the ground. Her eyes fought to stay shut but in her state, they opened into small slits. She saw a green blur mixed with sliver ... then pain. Searing pain caused her to groan as her head slumped forward and then it became dark again.

She felt herself laying flat instead of being upright when she came out of unconsciousness again. It was so hot and the pain turned into a tingling sensation that felt kind of nice. Tirsa saw that green blur again and it was reaching for her. Quickly she grabbed at it as something registered in her mind. Her eyes opened further as she whispered, "Wojo ... must ... not ... forget ..."

Everything faded back into darkness and Tirsa started to not feel anything at all. A sensation that she could get used to.

Draven Sil
Jan 18th, 2001, 04:01:26 AM
:: Draven jumps over and slides behind the mine car with Wojo. ::

WOJO! Dude.....come on. We gotta get outta here.

Wojo........@#%$.

This is no time to be knocked out.

:: Draven looks around and sees the troppers chargeing his postion. ::

OK.....Never tried this with someone weighing nearly 500 lbs, but I don't got much choice.

:: Draven Removes his glove and touches Wojo. In a flsh the to disappear. at that momnet outside the Chirmea Draven and Wojo appear. Draven drops to his knees and coughs up some blood and promtely passes out ::

Endo Freedoo
Jan 18th, 2001, 04:41:36 AM
:: Having returned to the cockpit, Endo notices two blip appear out of thin air on the scanner, neither human and both appearing to be laid out on the ground, not moving. Edno ruches to the hatch and looks outside, his eyes get big as he sees that their objective, all 500 pounds of him is laying outside the ship right next to Draven.

He turns and heads back inside the ship and pops open an emergency med kit. Removing a couple stim hypo sprays, he tunrs and runs outside, praying no guards have discovered their position yet. Once outside he presses one of the hypo sprays to Wojo’s neck and delivers the meds into his blood stream. The gray creature wakes up confused just as blaster fire comes from the nearby trees. Endo looks at Wojo and points at the Chimera’s door. ::

Get inside now!

:: Wojo doesn’t seem to understand the words but he does see the oncoming danger and complies by following where Endo pointed, boarding the craft. Endo looks down at Draven and then up at the blaster fire hitting near their position. ::

No time for your shot, we gotta move.

:: He bends down and picks up Draven in a fireman’s carry and hauls his blue hide onto the ship. Setting him down in the corridor, he turns and closes the hatch behind, then heads for the cockpit. He activates the automated weapons systems then preps the engines for launch.

The weapons systems blare with laser fire, and the ship is shaken a little by the oncoming fire of the guards outside, but their hand weapons pose no real threat and Endo engages the repulsorlifts, moving the Sith Infiltrator into the air and knocking the guards on the ground down with their backwash. He pulls back on the stick, points the ship skyward, and engages the engines, sending them out and away from the surface. Engaging the cloaking device Endo begins to calculate the souse for the <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=2229.topic>coordinates</a> provided earlier in their communication with Rama. ::