PDA

View Full Version : New Dawn -in the future 17 years-. (open RPG)

Pages : [1] 2

Chaos Alexander
Sep 16th, 2000, 09:41:59 PM
OOC: This is a open RPG. It is based 17 years into the future. This is fiction. I repeat this is Fiction. You can make up somethings just for fun. Dont kill anyone though. I dont have a set idea for this, but this is just for fun.

IC.

::Chaos Alexander flys through space in his ship. With the fall of the Greater Jedi Order nowhere is safe. Trained as a Sith Chaos was ruthless most of the time. being part sayin didnt help ether. His Garou nature made him crave battle. Sayin blood mad it worse. After a while Chaos joined the Jedi. He stayed there till the Sith over ran it. Now he had no where to run. They killed his father Verse as well. He had no idea where his mother was and had no family. he was truely alone. Now he hoped to find more surviers of the Sith's attack. He remebered the attack to well.....::

- Out of nowhere they came. All the Sith came in the ships. They outnumbered the Jedi 100 to 1. They laid waste to the Jedi temple scattering the Jedi. many of the Jedi died in the battle. Chaos's father, Verse, dies as well.-

::Chaos send out a call to any other survivers.::

Jedi Strife
Sep 16th, 2000, 11:35:52 PM
:strife only learned about the attack after he came out of hyperspace near yavin 4 in his x-wing and discovered the ruins of the demolished jedi temple. after landing his x-wing he scoured the ruins in hope of finding some of his brother Jedi still alive. the sith had done their work well. he found no one. his only hope was that someone had gotten there before him and rescued any survivers.
--------------

it was now 17 years after that horendus event took place. strife had spent the years that have past serching for any remaining jedi and raiding and ship he found for fule and spare parts to repaire his aging fighter. all of a sudden his becon light flares up! he had modified it to only receive Jedi transmisions. he set his AP to the location of the becon and blasted into hyperspace. maybe his search was finaly over.......:

Ket Limelight
Sep 17th, 2000, 01:13:27 AM
OOC: this is fiction,so ig uess im just gonna go out on a limb here,hope you liek the improv...THIS IS FICTION,JUST FOR AMUSEMENT AND PERHAPS A GOOD STORY.

IC:
Ket Limelight sat upon his command chair on the SSD Titan. He had been thinking lately. About jedi that had escaped his wrath. It was 17 years ago when his master was killed...his strugle to stay alive. After Ogre passed on,he
sought revenge on the Skywalkers. The Sith groups were in shambles in a few years. Everyone trying to gain power,to control them all. That's when Ket stepped up and seized the moment. Rama was killed,as well as Venom...the Jedi had gotton to the best of the Sith. But Ket would not let it go unchecked. Ket used his brilliant weave of words to seduce the Sith to fall under his control. Ket took control of all the Sith groups and formed them into The Sith Combine. With all the resorces he had,he set off a blaze that turned into one of the bloodiest battles of all time. Jedi were sought out,destroyed. Murdered in their sleep,slaughtered while training. It mirrored the days whe the great sith known as Darth Vader helped the old empire hunt down and kill the Jedi. Ket was 37 now,a Sith Master and in control of all the Sith forces. He was most likely the most powerful man in the galaxy...but that never went to his head. He was working to destroy them all,but in all the battles fought,wars one...two Jedi seemed to elude him no matter what...Luke Skywalker and Leia Solo. There were others left,this he knew. But they were nothing to him. Just numbers in a list of people to kill. So there he sat,thinking about the past years that have come and gone...when an alarm sounded on the bridge.

Officer: LORD LIMELIGHT! we have located the signal of an X-Wing nearby. By the looks of it,the pilot is a Jedi.

Ket: hmmmm....

Ket closed his eyes and thought a moment when he spoke up suddenly...

Ket: Strife.......

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 01:44:17 AM
::Off on a planet far from the reaches of most beings, I sit in meditation, inside a Temple of my own construction. Outside, the planet's surface is swamp-like and covered in a haze. No one else had ever ventured into this part of the planet: even the animal life ceased several hundred miles away. My eyes snap open as I sense a ripple in the Force. I rake my fingers through my hair, powdered gray with age. Ever since the fall of the GJO, I had done my best to preserve their ways in my heart, helping those who are without defense from the great evil that was abound. But I was but one person: it was futile. So I retreated to this place, a planet I discovered several years ago. This ripple seemed to be a calling: a signal of distress from... one faithful to the Light? I don't know for sure. But it was worth investigating. In all my years studying and meditating here, I had become as close to being one with the Force as I could manage. Donning my robes, I start for the door to my Temple, calling Twilight to my hand. I start off in the direction of my X-Wing. After years of disuse, hopefully it would still work::

Jedi Strife
Sep 17th, 2000, 01:51:00 AM
OOC: i thought Nupraptor was gone

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 01:56:40 AM
OOC - was. :)

Jedi Strife
Sep 17th, 2000, 01:59:41 AM
:after a shock goes through his ship strife quickly drops out of hyperspace and comes to a slow drift trough an unfamilar part of the galexy: NOOOOO!!!! why the hell did my hyperdrive decide to screw up right when i loacted another Jedi?!?!?! : a spot of strifes switchboard starts to blink. it is the ship sighted sensor: WTF??? :strife plays w/ some knobs and the HUD desplay on his helmet zooms in on the ship.... it is way to big to be an x-wing..... in fact it is about the size of a SSD!!!!! all of a sudden strife feel a tremor in the force. he recognises it imediatly as the one responsible for his problems as of right now...... Ket Limelight. strife knows that he is screwed without any hyperdrive and he puts out an all ship distress signal. strife doesnt care who it is as long as it can get him away from that SSD:

OCC: ah ok good ta have ya back

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:32:33 AM
:: A lone Jedi Master can be seen entering a base of the newly construction Mos Eisley spaceport. It had been some time since Mos Eisley had been destroyed because of the siths searches for the jedi. A gaurd stops the jedi..::

Gaurd: who are you? do you have a security clearance?

Jedi: No but that wont be a problem will it? :: Liam takes his hood off::

Gaurd: Oh sorry sir i didn't know it was you...

Liam: its ok...

::Liam turns and walks off thinking about the old days at GJO and that fateful day the temple had been crushed. Liam remembers how much fighting was going on around him when the sith invaded and he remembers the fight he and Rama had. It was a brillant fight but in the end Rama had shown his weakness and Liam killed the Sith Master. But since that day nothing was the same. He had escaped on his ship the Nebulon but didn't see too many jedi escaping as he had. Liam had flown to Dantooine and stayed there for awhile but moved to tatooine and helped rebuild Mos Eisley hoping he might find some fellow jedi there but he didn't see or feel and Jedi there. He still has the hope of finding some of his friends but his son by the age of 13 had kept him occupied. Liam made sure he would steer clear of the Dark Side at that tender age. As Liam walks down the corridor of his base he sees his son playing around with the gaurds.::

Liam: Locke let them do their jobs for awile ok?

Locke: fine but that means you better keep me occupied..

Liam: not right now but go to your mom she was looking for you...

Locke: ok dad see ya later...

::Liam watches as his son walks off thinking about how easy his sons life was at the moment. Liam walks off down the hall..::

videl1999
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:39:00 AM
OOC: just commenting.....Liam, you kill Rama?*falls over laughing* Bhahahahahhaha!sorry but it's so unbelievable, I had to point it out.......*points and laughs at Liam*

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:44:18 AM
OOC: well no sh*t!! thats why i did it in the "fictional" thread...

videl1999
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:48:09 AM
OOC: I know it's fictional, what do you think this board is, baka? I meant you don't have the skill or the strength to kill my master Rama, you had enough trouble fighting me..there was no need for cursing.....geez, short tempered newbies.........

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 03:13:22 AM
OOC: sorry if i sounded rude there...it wasn't my intention...and jeez dont call me a newbie been here for awile now...oh and well i hate to say this Videl but when i fought you i WAS a newbie plus you're a well known god moder to the jedi so hey i have no worries about that loss to you...

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:34:43 AM
::Fett sits in his chair, and reads the message. It had been a long time since he did anything as a Jedi, a long time. Fett had since retired, and living of a succesful cantina. Fet smiles, and shakes his head
"I'm too old for this s**t"::

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:52:15 AM
OOC : Liam shoots, he scores! ROTFLMAO!! And BTW, now this is a brillaint RPG idea and I think I will join in.

IC : The years weighed heavily on the (lets see, 17 years on? let me work this out... 48) middle aged man. His eyes were wrinkled and his hair has more grey, but his hand was still steady and still strong. His hand lay on his weapon, hidden in a pouch as the humans faced off with him.

"Get your hands up old man!"

"No. Stand aside"

"GET YOUR HANDS UP AND HAND YOUR WALLET OVER!!!!"

"He waves his hand "No. I will go about my business"

"What you think your a Jedi, waving your &^&( hand???"

He drew his weapon and the lightsabre came to life, the pulsing multicoloured beam dazzling in the darkness of the alley

"Yes, actually I KNOW I'm a Jedi. Now stand aside!"

The thugs were the stupid kind and they attacked. The Jedi bought forth a different weapon, leapt forward and crowned one of the thugs with a frying pan. Suddenly the whole tableu changed.

"Turboge...ek?? But ... but YOUR DEAD!!!"

THe Jedi only had to wave his famed and unusual weapon. Not many beings had not heard of the famed Jedi, thought long to be dead along with the rest of the Jedi after the huge attack that wiped out the Jedi.

But for Turbogeek, fate had other ideas. He was not on the planet when the attack occured, returning not long after the last of the attacking Sith had left only burnt buildings and dead Jedi. Since then, he had gone undercover, sometimes surfacing to deal out a blow against the Sith and then dissappearing like smoke.

But still, now he could feel the years catching up with him. The fights and the wars were taxing and even with the Force, even being one of the most potent Jedi to exist, he was undeniably getting old. His power in the Force however.... well it had simply continued to grow, the Jedi Master always willing to learn, to grow in his knowledge of the Force.

He continued to walk to where he knew an old friend was, Reaperfett.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:28:54 AM
::Letting himself fill with the Force, Chaos searchs for signs of any othe Jedi. Thus has been his quest for a long time. After the Sith killed his father Verse, Chaos has been over whelmed by revenge. The former sith now unleases his Rage on any Sith out post. At his current age of 18, he is a wicked hybrid. The love child of a Sayin and a Garou. He has the powers of both and few flaws. even with this the Force can change everything. Having trained in the Darkside, Chaos could kill people with a wave of his hand, but after a small taste of the Light Side, he wished to train to become a Jedi.

He exited Hyperspace infront of a unknown planet to him, Chaos feels the presents of two of the jedi his father told him about as a boy. DT and Fett were some of his fathers most trusted friends. And now Chaos had finally found them. And with them, he could find other Jedi. Chaos landed the Silverfang on the planets docking bay. He hoped no one would relive that this ship was Verse's. If they did trouble was sure to follow.::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:23:40 AM
(OOC: Great idea Verse! I will be joining in. This looks cool! But..I have to work in a storyline and contact Liam and Luke possibly! ;)

James Casey
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:35:47 AM
High atop the hill's of Ireland. James Casey is sleeping in his shack. It has been 17 years since the Jedi were destroyed, since friend's were killed and the universe went into darkness. James suddenly has a dream about a young man resembling Verse running from a group of Sith. The man scream's "help" before he is tackled down a group of sith. James wake's up and scream's.

"NO!"

The woman beside him wake's up and tries to calm him down.

((Irish accent's))"Easy my love. What trouble's you?"

"I had a dream. A young man resembling my old friend Verse was running from a group of sith."

"It was just a dream.You told me you haven't seen any of them since you left twenty year's ago, remember."

"21."

"So you got out of it all, it's none of your buisness anymore."

"I am sorry Sarah, but if there are Jedi still alive, I must find them."

"I understand, but please be careful."

"I will my love."

James get's out of bed and get's dressed in his usual black garb. He reaches onto the shelf of the closet and pull's out his Katana. Something he hasn't touched in 21 year's. James put's on his trench coat and make's his way out to his A-Wing. As the craft lift's off, James take's one last look at his home, realizing he may never see it again.

((Computer)) "Course designation?"

"Tatooine. I have a feeling that someone is there and I may need their help."

The ship head's into hyperspace.

Calhemia Cutta
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:27:21 AM
OOC: I might join in later, but I just wanna say this is really, really good! I'm gonna ask Reb to do something with me.

Big Bad Naga
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:55:53 AM
:: BBN recognizes Verse's ship. BBN remembers in to the past how most of the Jedi were exterminated. He had killed some himself. He remembered how he helped burn the temples and buildings of Jedi. Over the years his rage had been unleashed giving him even greater power in the dark side. He opened his eyes and realised that Chaos kid get out of the ship. He smiled to himself.::

I'll stay low for a while, then I will strike you Alexander.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 12:07:33 PM
::At first, I wasn't entirely sure where I was heading. The message did not indicate a place. A small hindrance. I could feel the presence of others: Others that wielded the Force for the purpose of the Light! I sit in my ship in shock at the idea that there are other Jedi still alive. Maybe it was some sort of trick... maybe these were Sith, somehow attempting to lure me out of my hiding. No... the presence was somehow... familiar::

"I wonder what event could have initiated a call of such urgency." I whisper to myself

::I press a few buttons to adjust my course slightly, making for a more efficient trip::

"R2, with the new course I have set, how long until we arrive at Tatooine?"

::As he always does, R2F7 lets out a series of beeps. I've actually been able to learn how to understand him, after several years of his service. But it's still easier to look at the computer read out of what he said::

"One hour..." I read aloud

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 12:09:48 PM
:: Fewdman's current shipping bussiness had been going well. Profit margins this past quater had been great. Still lanky as ever, he looked very similiar with the execption of a beard and grey hairs beging to show up early. He sighed as he went through paperwork when one his captains came in. ::
"Mr. Evanar?"
:: Still looking through the papers :: "Yes Jones?"
"We lost a frieghter. A Star Destroyer pounced on it out of nowhere. Total loss."
:: "Star Destroyer?!??" Fewd thought. "I haven't lost a ship since... "::
" Ready the White Rhino Tea. Tell Flengi I am taking a month off."

:: The White Rhino Tea was currently in far better than new condition. The whole ship, with the exception of some of the structure, had been upgraded. Time to see one of the few people who had good,reliable news, and Pan Galatic Gargle Blasters. Fewd really wanted one right now. ::

James Casey
Sep 17th, 2000, 12:16:42 PM
James drop's out of hyperspace. He enter's the atomosphere of Tatooine and set's down near Mos Eisley. Thfeeling he had before is stronger then ever. James is uncomforably warm though.

"Should have remembered to wear clothing that didn't absorb heat."

James make's his way through the rebuilt space port. Much has changed since his last visit here, the sith saw sure to that. Suddenly, James feel's the presence of another force user. It is famaliar.

GuardPiett
Sep 17th, 2000, 12:48:39 PM
Piett sat, half naked, in his cell on the planet Mimban. He gazed out the window, at the light. It had been so long ago, 14 years to his count. He remembered the betrayal. He had been Viscera's puppet all along. He had been so proud of his Grand Admiral rank. Ever since Palpatine had died, he had decided to not use his title again. But, Viscera saw that he had been one. He had been the Ninth. Promoted shortly after Il-Raz. And Viscera had given him back his rank. But just the way Piett had goaded Adept into Rebellion, Viscera did, as well. Piett shakes his head as he remembers the murder. He had killed his own brother, and he was ashamed. Havok himself stepped in, and was forced to cut off Piett's legs to keep him from leaving. And yet, Piett was too stubborn to stop. He tried, and tried to escape. But no, it just made things worse. And there he sat, in prison. Nobody cared about him, and he was left in a perpetual loneliness. But, he had yet one chance to escape. He would get out of this hellhole, whether it was alive or dead. And there it was, a simple glowrod. He had ripped it off the wall in anger, and smashed the glass. It was sharp, and ridged, and Piett picked it up. Goodbye, life. Goodbye, hope. Goodbye . . . And he prepared to thrust it into his chest . . .

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 17th, 2000, 01:50:03 PM
**A petite 40 year old woman with long brown hair with some flecks of grey walks down a quiet hallway. Quickly the silence is broken by a youthful energetic 13 yr old running down the hallway**

Leia: Whooay...there Locke! Where do you think you are going?**As she stops her son and gives him a big hug**

Locke: Well..father told me you were looking for me!

Leia:**smiles: I see! Well..he is right. You should be studying and not fooling around in the base again. Let's go meet up with your father for a moment, Ok?!

Locke: Yes mother!

**Leia and Locke head down the hallway. The energectic teen keeps tugging his mother along*

Lock: Come on mother. Why are you so slow?!

Leia: *laughs* Hold on there Locke..you silly boy! I know you love your father so much and his work. Patience my son we will be there shortly!

**Leia and Locke finally arrive midway at the hallway and see Liam**

Locke: Hey Father! I have found mother and she said we could comeback and visit you!

Leia: Well....for a little while atleast. You still have some studying to do!

Liam: Yes Locke...you can't hang around in here all day, studying is more important. *smiles at Leia* So how are you today my dear?! *gives Leia a kiss*

Leia: *returns the kiss*: Fine thank you, sweetheart. But ..I can't help feeling uneasy today. I..I just have this feeling there is a tremor in the force. I can't explain it!

**Leia looks puzzled at Liam**

(OOC: edit for typo)

Ogre Designate 3
Sep 17th, 2000, 01:56:23 PM
:: Sitting in the command chair, upon the bridge of the Sovereign Star Destroyer Kashalla’s Fist, which used to belong to Darth Ogre, Ogre Designate3 looked out at the expanses of space, through the view port ahead. His mind dwelling on the times, when he had battled alongside his brother, and his untimely demise at the hands of the Jedi. A bridge officer steps in front of him and raises his arm to his chest in salute. ::

Officer: My Lord, we have received a communiqué from one of our scouts.

:: the clone’s eyes divert from the view port and fix upon those of the officer ::

Ogre D3: And?

:: the bridge officer shifts a bit uneasily on his feet, and answers with a shaky voice ::

Officer: The Silverfang was spotted and has landed on a planet, which no Sith has yet to visit, and investigate for the presence of Jedi. Perhaps he has located them?

:: OgreD3 nods his head and issues the order to set a course for the planet, and prepare the landing parties. As the bridg officer turns to leave and carry out the commands. Ogre D3 reaches to the side of his command chair and places his hand upon the handle of the Axe of Darth Ogre, and thinks to himself. ::

Perhaps we will finally find those responsible for your death brother. If we do their suffering will be unrivaled, for I have sought them for the last 16 years and to this day, they have managed to elude my vengeance, but I sense the day will come.

:: Kashalla’s Fist and the rest of the second fleet of the Sith Empire begin to blink out of sight, one by one, as they enter hyperspace, on course for their destination ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:15:43 PM
::Liam starts sensing a presense he had not since felt in over 17 years::

::Liam turns to Leia:: do you...feel a..

Leia: yes. Who is it Liam?

Liam: It can't be...

Locke: dad?

Liam: Leia stay here with Locke....i have a feeling we might be expecting some people...

Leia: Ok try to be back sooner than later...

Liam: I will my love..

::Liam turns and walks back through the hallway hoping this wouldn't just be a wild goose chase..::

Ket Limelight
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:19:26 PM
Ket bolted upright from his chair,a ripple in the force he detected. He knew it all to well...Leia and Liam....Ket grinned wickedly,sadisticly. He thought he had finaly killed Liam so many years ago out on Dantooine. Liam must have founf a way to save himself,he mused. Well,this would not go unchecked. Ket bellowed to the navigator on the SSD Titan.

Ket: NAVIGATOR! Set a course for these coordinates.

Ket punched in the coordinates and then sat back down in his command chair.

Navigator: Yes,sir.

Ket sent out a massive message through the force that would reach out to Leia and Liam...

"I am coming for you....."

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:34:48 PM
::Setting down on the surface of Tatooine, an uneasy feeling washes over me. I can feel the ever present darkness closer than I had in many years. I was uncomfortable, no longer secure in the safety of my Temple. Inside of me, I could feel the strength of the Force. I had practiced every day of every year since I was forced to take up residence there. But I had not been in a true battle for a long, long time. And I wasn't anticipating one here. But that darkness felt as if it was closing in. My fingers ran over the handle of my lightsabre, Twilight. I've had to repair it numerous times since I first made it, but it had never failed me once. It might be a good idea to keep it handy::

"R2, I would like for you to accompany me on the planet's surface."

::The little droid beeps and whistles his conformation, detaching from his holding spot in the X-Wing and settling on the ground. The c0ckpit of the ship opens, and I hop to the ground::

"Please secure the ship as well. I don't want any surprises when I return."

::The glass top of the ship closes, and segmented sheets of metal spread over the majority of it's surface, making it near impregnable. Not entirely sure where to go, I walk off in the direction of the Mos Eisley cantina. It had been a long time since I had a good drink::

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:40:04 PM
::Liam starts laughing as he is going back through the hall and sends a message back..."its about time Ket...i thought you might of given up....you know since that is what you're known for"....Liam stops when he gets outside of his base and sees a person who isn't blending in so well with the crowd...since most people dont carry Katana's these days....Liam looks to his left towards the outer boundaries of his city and sees a ship landing..::

Liam: well...hows this for reunions....

::Liam stands where he is watching the approaching stranger::

xshellsparkx
Sep 17th, 2000, 02:59:33 PM
Light years away from Dagobah, on the metallic world of Cybertron, Shellspark sits in his workshop, tinkering with a hover mechanism from a crate transport. For the first time in many years, his thoughts strayed back to his brief time as a Jedi learner. He hardly ever used the force anymore. At most. he'd use it to retrieve a tool from the other side of the room when he didn't feel like walking over there. Part of the reson, he supposed, was the fact that he had never really finished his training.

He had been on Endor when it had happened, when the Sith had decended and slaughtered the Jedi. When he had returned, he found nothing but ruins. Nothing but dispair. He didn't even try to find out if anyone had survived, he had simply gone home. Not to Endor, the place he had concidered home for a few year's before the incident, but to Cybertron, where he belonged. That was a few years ago now. How many was it? 17? 20? To him, such an amount of time was little more than than the passing of a day, but they had been hard years. Often, he would feel a tug, as if other Jedi were still out there, still calling out to him. But more overwhelming was his sense of failure. He had fled, he had run away, he had acted like little more than a coward.

Why? Why had he fled? He never ran away! Never. In the countless years he had fought in the civil war that had torn his planet apart, never had he run, even when faced with overwhelnming odds. But when he returned to Dagobah, when he had seen the destruction there, when he had felt the smothering presence of the dark side that still hung like a fog on the place, he had run.

He had run and never looked back.

Until now.

Calhemia Cutta
Sep 17th, 2000, 05:37:34 PM
Calhemia Cutta watches the strange man from the shadowed window, etching the smooth movements and natural grace into her mind. Clothed in black, her dark red hair is placed in a ponytail, showing off the faint scar running on her cheek. Fingering the butt of her gun, Cal waits for just the right moment to revel herself. As the man moves closer to her, she swiftly drops from her hiding place and places the gun next to his head. She has been a full-fledged thief now for a dozen years, a few years ofter the Jedi Order had been destroyed and she had lost contact with the all the Jedi that had ment so much to her before. But now, everything was different. She stole to live and lived to steal. And this man was no different.

"Give me what you got, and maybe I'll let you go." She purred into her prisioner's ear, a soft southern accent still autible.
The man didn't move, but Cal could tell he was anything but afriad. this puzzled her, as most off her victims had been shaking by now.
"Are you always so straightforward?" The man asked causually and comly, throwing her off-guard. Tightening the trigger, Cal growled. "Don't think I won't kill you. You're just a number to me. I could shoot you now and leave your dead carcess here to rot, and I'll take what you have anyway. Aren't you afraid?"
The man chuckled. "Why should I be? There is no death, there is the Force."
Cal stood shocked. "It's been a long time since I've heard words like that. Are you a true Jedi, or just a wannabe?"
"I am not a 'wannabe.' I'm a Jedi. And a very good one, at that." The man retorted, making Cal grin.
"You know, you remind me of someone. Someone I knew a long time ago."
"What was his name?" The man seemed geniunly interested. Cal hesitated. It had been a long time since she had thought of any of them. "Rebel. His name was Rebel." she smiled a bit. "After the Order went down, I never heard from him, or anyone else again."
The man stiffened a bit. Cal didn't notice. She was too busy remebering.
"And what's your name?" The man asked carefully. "Calhemia." She replied, and her eyes widened. "Damnit!" Before she could say anymore, the man turned to face and and whipped off his hood. Cal gasped. "Oh my gawd." She breathed. The man smiled. "Hey, Petit, it's beena long time." Cal stared, and smiled. "Sure has Reb. Sure has." Turning curious, she then asked "What brings you here?"

Ket Limelight
Sep 17th, 2000, 05:46:32 PM
Ket boarded his personal shuttle,the Slaughterhouse,
aptly named from the amount of Jedi he himself brought here before he killed them. Time to add one more mark to the wall... he thought as he sat in his quarters. The time seemed to pass by,as they were now making a descent to the planets surface. Ket told his guard tokeep an eye on things,but to blend in with the people. Ket donned his black robes,his long dredlocks hanging down mid back. His sabre at his side. Ah yes,he was one of the few who had them nowadays,but it was not unheard of. As ket walked,he could see Liam in the distance. Ket kept walking and then stopped abruptly about 10 feet from Liam. He used the force to clear the section of the sreet they were on. Ket grinned wickedly,the scar going down pver his left eye glinting in the light.

"Well well well,Liam...it's been such a long time,hasn't it?"

Ket moved his robes to the sides,his lightsaber within grasp.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 05:48:53 PM
::Chaos walks into the cantina. He had heard Fett ran this place. He knew that if any of the Jedi would be alive they would come here. Witht he Force message he sent tot he other Jedi they should be on there way. Chaos starts to get out some money to get a drink. Reaching in his pockets all he pulled out was lint,::

Chaos- Damn, out of money...

::Hearing this one of the band leader of the now playing group turned to Alexander.::

Band Leader- Out of money eh? I'll cut you a deal, you can sing up here. If you get any money You get 50% of it. That is, if you get any money.

::The band leader laughed as he finished the idea.::

Chaos- I'll take you up on that Idea. 50% eh? You got a deal.

Band Leader- haha. We will see.

::Chaos remebered an old group his father listened to. They were called Vertical Horizon. Choas remebered all the words and notes. Even when he was that younge he was gifted in music like his father. Chaos quickly showed the band the notes and rythems to two of his favorite songs. Your a God, and Everything. Both by Vertical Horizon. The band started playing and Chaos sang. His voice perfect. At times like these he looked just like his father. he looked almost identical. The only difference was his father hand a scar across his face.::

Girl in Crowd- That is great. He sounds perfect. And he is so cute......
Second Girl- I know. Like a bird. So pretty...

::Chaos worked the crowd like a true preformer. He walked around as he sang. Flirting witht he girls and women. Giving sly kisses as he passed. By the end of the show Chaos collected a good bit of money. Even with the 50% he had a lot of money. Chaos made his way to the Bar. At the bar was a girl he saw in the crowd.::

Chaos- long day eh?
Girl- very. you sounded nice by the way.
Chaos- thanks, you have a pretty voice yourself.

::The girl made a sly grin as she licked his lips.::

Girl- You belive in one night stands?
Chaos- why yes I do......

::Chaos payed for his drink and a room for a few hours. After he was done with his "fun" he returned to the bar to wait for the other Jedi. Maybe he wasn't like his father afer all.......::

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 17th, 2000, 05:59:52 PM
::Rebel turns to see Cal and grabs her gun. Cal, a gun? Please, you know better than to do something like this. Rebel grabs her in an embrace. So what are you doing here? As for me, I've been living here for about a year now. It seems a couple of the jedi came here after the order went down. I live on the other side of Tatooine in my base. I came out here today searching for someone I sensed through the force and here you are. Dang it's good to see you after so long. You're the first I've found again, except for Liam of course, it seems we have a knack for finding each other wherever we go. Besides, we both live here. Anyways, lets go inside my home and talk more.

Rebel and Cal go into his ship, a blackbird, and fly off. As they fly he wonders why she was here. He can't wait to catch up with her more. They make their way to the other side of the planet, and land outside of his base::

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:02:05 PM
::Liam smiles as he sees the sith::

Liam: Long time no see....Old Friend...i know you are wishing for a battle but not right here...hmmm you've changed...so...how have you been Ket?

Ket: It is of no importance to you jedi...

Liam: I suppose it isn't but ok....Why do you still follow the ways of the sith?

Ket: I have so much power right now Jinn....I believe it is even beyond your imagination at the moment...

Liam: Well that may be but it is a stupid reason...now look if you wish to stay here for awile it is ok by me as long as you can control your violent behavior towards these people and my family...If you wish for a battle we will take this beyond the bounderies of my city....but not at the moment....you have waited this long to find us i am sure you can wait a bit longer...

Ket Limelight
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:09:22 PM
Ket fumed at the words My City.

"YOUR city?! how DARE you! This is MY city. I was BORN here and i will not let the likes of YOU take it over."

Ket Drew his Sabre and ignited it,the same green sabre he has had for 32 years.

"Prepare yourself Liam,i will not let you keep my birthplace. You will lose the day,i garuntee it."

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:18:42 PM
::I walk into Mos Eisley, a mixed look of wonder and disgust on my face. The place had changed a lot since I had last been here. I didn't even want to know what the Sith had likely done to the place. I walked straight to the cantina (which was, thankfully, still in the same place), droid in tow. As I entered, the bar tender began to open his mouth to say something to me. I was not willing to leave R2 behind, so that left me with two choices. I decided to try subtlety. I raise my hand, waving it in a small circle::

"You may enter with your droid." I intone

He replies with the exact same statement, and I motion for R2 to enter. A few patrons grumble their discontent at this, but they stay out of my way. I approach he bar, sensing a strong presence there. I stop, shocked for a moment, as I see what looks like Verse Dawnstrider, a Jedi I hadn't seen in ages. Not quite, but very similar. I approach him, placing my hand on his shoulder::

"Verse... is that you?"

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:25:07 PM
Liam: hahahaha....Ket...many things have changed...this is no longer your city...ahahaha....and i garuntee that i will not be the loss of the day...you have grown weaker not as strong as i once thought....but i will not tolerate any of your petty fighting here....I have an insurance that can keep you from fighting here...::Liam smiles:: hmm now where are the other jedi i have felt here...

Ket: we will see who will be the victor in the end....

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:25:30 PM
::Chaos spins around in his chair. The 18 year old warrior faced the man. Chaos could sence he was a Vamp. Wyrm taited. Yet, if could tell he was good. Chaos choose his words carefully.::

Verse is dead. I am his son. Chaos Alexander.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:31:35 PM
((OOC - I'm not a vampire. Way back when I was talking to you in the Bar, I was only asking about them))

::I show little emotion, other than a frown passing over my face::

"I am sorry to hear this. He was a fighter of great caliber."

::I look at him, thinking for a minute::

"Are you the one that sent the... call?"

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:31:58 PM
OOC : What planet are we on?

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:34:24 PM
OOC - Tatooine

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:36:10 PM
::Chaos looks at the man in the bar.::

I am. It was one of the final tricks my father tought me.

OOC: Tattoine

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:37:55 PM
OOC: and i own Mos Eisley

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:41:33 PM
::I nod::

"My name, or rather, the name that I go by, is Nupraptor. I knew your father ever since I first became a padawan. He taught me much. I can sense his strength in you. But I must ask... why did you call for me: for all the remaining Jedi? I have not left my home in ages."

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 06:42:29 PM
::Fett walks down the stairs, and into the bar, behind the counter. He pulls out a bottle of whiskey, and takes a seat on the other side of the table. After pouring and dowing a shot. He looks up at all that he has after all these years. He then notices a familiar face.
"Chaos?"::

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:11:43 PM
I called for one reason. it is time we strike back. We are loseing doing nothing. We much join together. United we stand divided we fall.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:15:08 PM
::I shake my head::

"Years ago, I may have believed that. But the balance that resides in all things has been disrupted. We are strong, but we muat bide our time."

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:20:28 PM
:: The White Rhino Tea touches down with grace unmatched in docking bay 36. Fewd exits, sword across his back, DE in its shoulder holster, and LS hidden in his light coat. He heads for Fett's bar, eager to get his drink and news. ::

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:23:39 PM
Belive what you will. Those are the words of a coward. Someone that has givin' up. I will wait for the others. I would rather die fighting than die with my tail between my legs....

::Nupraptor laughed to himself. He may have looked like Verse, but this younge warrior didnt act like him. Verse would have agreed with Nupraptor. It time Chaos my learn.::

Fire Hazzard
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:26:33 PM
OOC: VERY VERY VERY good idea Verse. I'm not going to join in because I'm not to good with storylines. So if anyone wants to know, Fire was killed.

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:26:37 PM
::Fett sits next to the pair, and passes them a drink
"Join together? How? We a but a few men left, with little chance. If it hadnt been for me..."
Choas cuts Fett off
"Fett, I know you blame yourself for leaving the Jedi Temple when there were still people down there, but you couldnt have done anything. If you hadn't left, you would have died, as would have everyone on your ship. You were one of the last to leave, and saved many with what you did. You could not have done more."
Fett looks at Chaos, and then back to his drink. He knocks it back, and then looks back at Chaos.
"Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. You are right about one thing though. Me doing nothing wont help. I will help you, you good. For the Jedi. For Verse and all the others who gave there lives."
Fett then pauses for a while.
"How many others survived? I have only seen Liam since it happened. Are we it?"

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:34:05 PM
::I listen to Fett's words, taking them into consideration::

"All these years... I have not been honing my skills simply to show off to R2F7, here."

::I smile warmly at the two of them. The expression looked odd when it came from me::

"I will help you. I do not wish to wish to die in my bed a toothless old man."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:36:35 PM
I dont know. I sent out a call. They others should come Brother Jedi.

::Chaos drinks as he looks at the passing women. Chaos smiles ans licks his lips.::

This place gets better and better.....

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:41:53 PM
:: A bouncer tries to stop the Jedi for wearing a cloak without a tie. A smash is heard as the Jedi backhands the bouncer, not impressed and walks into the bar anyway.

He gets a drink and scopes the bar out::

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:43:32 PM
::Fett turns to look at Chaos.
"I hope they do, three men dont make a whole lot of use"::

verse dawnstrider
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:47:00 PM
OOC. Forgot to change names.....

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:53:09 PM
Liam: as i said Ket, this is niether the time or the place. So i must be leaving you..

Ket: I WILL HAVE MY CITY BACK!!! but i do sense other force presenses here....I WILL BE BACK JEDI MARK MY WORDS!!!

::Liam walks off as well as Ket both going in opposite directions. Liam walks straight for ReaperFett bar. Liam walks in the bar to find the bouncer on the other side of the room unconsious. Liam walks up to the bar itself seeing familiar faces and contacts Reb over a comm unit.."Reb come to Mos Eisley...I'll show you why when you get here" Liam looks up looking excactly the same as he had 17 years ago and smiles to the other jedi....::

Bout time some people came to my city....

DarthHERA
Sep 17th, 2000, 07:58:53 PM
:: moves to the front of the "Evader II" to sit beside the pilot, Remkah, as they come into visual range of Tatooine.

Remkah turns as she slumps into the seat and rubs the stump of her left shoulder, before replacing the cybernetic
arm to its attactchment. Hera catches the squeemish glance he gives her

R: "does it still ache?"

H: "all the damned time"

R: "how can you be so sure we will find him here?"

H: "because his old jedi buddies are here..having a type of
reunion"

R: "perhaps you should just let it go, Hera. It has been
years now since he took your arm. I mean, im for
revenge and all, but..."

Remkah doesnt finish, the scathing look was answer enough.

H: "ive waited too long as it is. My old master,Ogre, would
never have let payback take so long. If he was still
alive he would despise me for my lethargy on this issue.
No, Remkah, i will settle the score with Boricua. And i
will take much more than one arm.."

Remkah turns back to the instruments before him and they both sit silent, brooding, as they close the distance to
the planet. ::

EDIT: OOC: i, like everyone else Chaos, really like this idea. very imaginative of you.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:05:51 PM
::Thinks about this.::

I agree Brother jedi. But it is better to die with a fight than to roll over and play dead.

::Chaos suddenly feels the Force shift to the old man at the other end of the Bar. Chaos turn tot he man. He can tell it is the famous DT. Chaos shows the old man his LS from under is cloak. Chaos smiles waiting for DT to anwser.::

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:09:03 PM
:: Fewd wanders in the bar, about a minute behind DT, and notes the smashed bouncer. Examining him more closely he sniffs the bouncer's head. :: "No stick Teflon, and unsalted butter."
:: "DT is ALIVE!" he thinks to himself ::
:: Fewd continues to the bar. ::

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:11:49 PM
:: A bit puzzled, DT looks at the young man, sees his lightsabre. The Jedi Master... well, after all these years of mastery of the Force, the title didnt really describe DT - looks at this person, wondering who he is... his Force sense says he is a Jedi...

A Jedi? DT wonders as he wasnt aware more Jedi still lived... ::

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:13:51 PM
::Fett turns around and sees DT and Fewdman, and smiles to himself We have a chance
Fett then turns to Chaos
"Hadn't we better go somewhere safer? I doubt the Sith will fail to notice our little reunion party"::

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:15:50 PM
:: Fewd wanders up behind the cloaked figure, and takes a seat near him. ::
"One Gargle Blaster, and a slice of lime."
:: He senses somone familiar. Actually, he feels a few familiar souls, but one stands out most, it is that of family. ::
"Nup, here? Alive no less? Doubtfull." He mutters to himself.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:16:03 PM
::The younge warrior gets up and walks to the stool beside Dt.::

Chaos Alexander. son of Verse Dawnstrider. It is nice to finally meet you DT. I have trained and waiting a long time for this moment.

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:19:33 PM
::Liam Claps his hands together inside the bar quieting people.::

well i guessed you all missed my entrance but I am here....and we have a problem...

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:26:33 PM
:: DT cant remember where he ever met this Jedi before, the face is unfamiliar. Then again, not seeing anyone other than Reaperfett for 17 years would not help

"Do I know you? I can tell you are a Jedi, who trained you?"::

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:32:36 PM
Null post: ooops.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:34:20 PM
::I pull back my hood, scanning the cantina. I felt something in here. There were too many faces to distinguish any one person, so instead, I came up with a new idea::

"R2, scan the room for any persons in possesion of a lightsabre, outside of this 10' radius."

::R2F7 beeped his acknowledgement, scanning the room. He spouted out another series of noises as he confirmed my feeling, indicating the presence of a lone Jedi on the other side of the room. Apparently, my cousin had been able to do what he had always been good at: staying out of trouble::

Chaos Alexander
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:36:28 PM
I was trained my Dae Jinn as a Sith at first. Then I was trained shortly by my father Verse for a time till he died. I have trained myself sence then.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:45:05 PM
DT : I remember your father. Great Jedi was he.

Fire Hazzard
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:46:32 PM
OOC: I don't think this was seen because it was talking at the end of the last page, so I'll just post it again.

VERY VERY VERY good idea Verse. I'm not going to join in because I'm not to good with storylines. So if anyone wants to know, Fire was killed.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:50:50 PM
OOC - Yes, that's fine Fire. :)

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:51:44 PM
:: Continues to hear familiar voices, and follows them. He spots DT and Chaos, who is the spitting image of his father, and nearly falls of his feet. :: "I uh, well... Heyas!"

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:53:34 PM
OOC: hey does anyone see that Liam is in the bar?

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:54:45 PM
::Rebel recieves Liam's message and tells Cal. They get back into the blackbird and after a while reach the bar. Rebel walks down the walkway of his ship and gets ready to enter the bar. Suddenly he senses something and ignites his saber. He turns to see a droid pointing a blaster at him. Rebel flips up and slashes down with his saber cutting the droid in half and sending it to the ground sparks flying everywhere. Hmm this is not good. Rebel walks into the bar and his eyes adjust to the dimness of it. He scouts the area and spots Liam, then a couple other familiar faces.

Liam: Reb what was that? We heard a lightsaber battle.
Rebel: It seems someone sent a droid. If you guys don't mind, would you care to come to my base on the other side of the planet? It would be more safer there::

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:55:47 PM
::Fett raises his hand
"Hey Liam"::

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:57:14 PM
:: DT looks at this stranger.

DT : Good day. Who are you?::

(Remember after 17 years, unlikely to recongise you)

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 08:58:41 PM
:: Smiling :: "Hello one who weilds a frying pan. Just to make sure, I'll say one word: Trout."

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:02:08 PM
hey Fett...well Reb i cannot go to your base....i would rather stay here in Mos Eisley at my base....WAIT....Everyone!!!!! We can go to Dantooine and use the old Temple there for our planning.....and reassembling....DT...nice to see you again...

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:03:48 PM
::I laugh, putting one arm around my cousin, giving him a half-hug::

"Somehow, I knew you'd still be kicking around. How goes it, Fewd?"

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:03:55 PM
DT : Fewdman?!?! How did you survive?

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:12:06 PM
Fewd: "It was pretty simple, actually, when the base blew up, I was taking a walk, but the blast threw me a block away and I landed in a dumpster. Garbage crew found me two days later, I was out cold. Since then I've laid low for the most part, but have been running this shipping company for the past ten years. Only well enough to make it extremely profitable and keep it small, though."
"And where in the force have you been, Cousin?"

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:15:12 PM
::As the other keep talking, Fett looks down at the table, a look of sadness in his eyes. Nurapater sees this, and turns to Liam

Nurapater- "Is he OK?"

Liam- "Yeah. I think it is the mentioning of the raid. He left with a few Jedi, but knew that some were still down there. He never forgave himself for leaving. He couldnt do anything though. He was being pressed back. He saw Fire get cut down right before him as well, and thinks he could have done something to help, even though he was fighting at the same time. I doubt he will ever get over it fully"::

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:17:59 PM
DT : I've been wandering the galaxy, learning more of the Force and also doing my small bit to defeat evil. I have claimed many Sith resposible for the destruction of the Jedi and also I sabotaged the odd Imperial ship now and then

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:22:47 PM
Fewd: Speaking of Imperial ships, one just decided that one of my frieghters would make for fun target practice. Total loss. Captain had a family and everything. Already told his wife, and I have promised to cover them finaincally. There is only so much one can do...

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:23:30 PM
::nods sympathetically to Reaperfett, then turns to his cousin::

"I... have been everywhere and nowhere, at the same time. I was away at the time of this raid, on a diplomatic mission to a planet whose name I forget now. I returned several months later, after hearing word of what happened. I couldn't think of what to do, so I simply left. After a while, I found a far off hunk of rock that was mostly uninhabited, and there a built a Temple where I now reside."

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:28:17 PM
:: Speaking to his cus :: "Well, you have been training all this time? Impressive. I do for two hours a day. Keeps the old noodle sharp, and keeps me from turning to mush. Desk jobs do that to you."

James Casey
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:30:12 PM
A lone man run's to the table at which each Jedi sit. As he reaches for his saber, A blade is rammed through him.

"I don't think so."

James Casey pushes the bosy off of the blade onto the table. All the Jedi look at him. He has not aged a single day since the last time they saw him.

"Have you all gotten rusty in your old age? Make's me glad I don't."

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:32:30 PM
::Laughs at his cousin::

"Yes, indeed. But I'm afraid I have little else to do. I spend all of days disciplining my mind and body."

::I shrug::

"Up until now, I didn't think it would do me any good. I am surprised that this many of us survived. I thought most of you had passed on. A pleasent surprise it is."

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:34:02 PM
"Well, actually, look at my hand." ::In Fewd's hand resides his DE, set to throw scum a good five meters away. He looks up to Casey with a smile :: "Not as rusty as you think, eh?"

DarthHERA
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:34:44 PM
DT: this maybe a stupid question, but do you go in and
change your sig saying manually with each post?

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:37:11 PM
::My right eye narrows in size a bit::

"You think any of us here did not sense his approach? He was dead the moment that the foolish idea to attack us entered his head."

Fire Hazzard
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:38:08 PM
No, it's ASP. Go to 203.63.245.227/signature.asp (http://203.63.245.227/signature.asp) and keep hitting refresh. Each time it's something new:) Neat! He programmed it himself.

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:39:24 PM
On the contrary James...

:: James looks down to see the cold steel of a knife just touching his stomach. He gasped as he didnt see the Jedi move::

DT : (Coldly). You wasted a life just then. Do not test my patience again

:: He withdraws the knife and puts it into a hidden arm shealf. The Jedi Master leans back::

DT : Sit down.

:: The others twist in stunned amazement at the total command tone on the Jedi's voice, James has no choice but to obey DT::

James Casey
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:43:13 PM
"Riggggghhhhhhht. So who's the little prick who look's like Verse and why did he call us all here.?"

James point's to Chaos and grab's him by the collar.

"You know where I was when you had to send out your little call? In bed, after drinking Irish beer at that. SO I was extra f**king buzzed. Plus, i had to leave my young wife by herself. You better have a damn good excuse or I am gonna rip that head right off your damn shoulder's."

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:44:24 PM
::I turn to DT::

"I have speant much time communicating with the Force, and, as I see it, the balance of all living things is out of harmony. I have little qualms about killing a man who intends to kill me. Mayhap I have grown a bit colder over these years of solitude. But that does not sway my opinion."

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:45:26 PM
"Casey, calm down. I think he probably has something important to say. Give him a chance to say it."

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:47:05 PM
::Fett looks up to the group.
"I think that Liam is right. We can't stay here. I think we should leave for Dantooine, where it is safer. I am going to head there now. I will see you all there"
As Fett gets up to leave, he turns back.
"Don't wait for me, I have something to attend to."

15 MINUTES LATER
Fett gets home, and slowly slides the door open, revealing to him his homw which he had spent so long building. He slowly creeps up the stairs, and heads for the first door in view. He then goes to a small draw, and pulls out a box. He puts the box on the side, and opens it. Fett puts his hand in, and takes out his lightsaber. He looks at it, knowingly.
It's been a long time buddy, a long time
Fett then hears a bump behind him, and spins round. In front of Fett is a woman, wearing a bed shirt. Judging by how messy her short red-brown hair is, Fett guessed she had just got up.
"Kate"
"You're back early"
"I...had something to attend to"
Fett gets up and walks up to Kate, holding her in his arms. Kate slightly pulls away, and sees a look of worry on Fett's face.
"What is it?"
Fett looks away for a second, and then turns back to her again.
"I have to leave"
"How long for?"
"I don't know. Maybe never"
Kate reeled back, a look of shock on her face.
"Never? Why?"
"The Jedi are reforming. We are going to try and get back the galaxy for the people. They need every man they can get."
"But, what about us?"
"Kate, I love you. I always have loved you, and always will love you. But I have to help the galaxy. I have to, as a Jedi."
Kate looked forward, not saying anything. Then, slowly, she looked into Fett's eyes.
"I'll...miss you"
"I will never forget you. When all this is over, if I am still alive, I will return for you."
Fett slowly brought his face up to Kate's, and the two kissed. Fett then slowly brought himself away, picked up his saber, and walked away, without saying a word.

Fett sat in the @#%$pit of The Chainsaw as it took off. He remembered the old days, when he was just a simple Padawan learning the ways of the force. Now, he has a job, and a beutiful wife. But he is leaving it all behind for one last shot at saving the galaxy. Fett then pulled the hyperspace toggle. As the stars turned into lines, a tear ran down Fetts cheek::

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:47:59 PM
:: James suddenly is slammed against the far wall, by a lightning faskt backfist::

DT : (With the legendary Athona lit) Dont try my patience again. Now sit own unless you want to get badly hurt

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:56:14 PM
:: Sighs. :: "Well folks, now what?"

Kat Kariena
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:57:03 PM
OOC: *laughs at how much like the TFC this string is* :lol:

IC:

*Kat's ship comes out of hyperspace near Tattione (sp).

After the fall of the Jedi she had returned to smuggling and bounty hunting. 17 years agos she never thought she'd be doing that agian. Or be married. That was one thing she never thought she'd do.

She mumbled questioning why the drop off point was here. She hated this place and resolved to get the job done and over with as soon as possable.*

James Casey
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:57:08 PM
Punches DT in the face.

"I am not some padawan for you to push around anymore DT. I am here for reason's that are my own. I didn't come here to liberate the universe. I came for one last fight with the friend's I had over twenty year's ago. Now if you want me to leave, I will get back on my ship and go out on my own and find my destiny. If not, I will stay a help. Just treat me like the man I am. Your not in charge anymore DT, you blew it. Because of you, countless friend's died and the universe has been forced into purgitory. You have to live with that. So don't act like you are the perfect guy."

James sit's in the booth next to Fewd.

((Last post for night.))

Fewdman
Sep 17th, 2000, 09:59:23 PM
:: Sighs again. ::
(OOC: Last post for the night. Skool tommoro.)

DarthHERA
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:03:09 PM
huh, thats cool.
thanks for FireHazzard

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:04:27 PM
::In my ship I have some documents that might interest you guys. I saved them from the temple before it was destroyed. All of our valuable information from long ago is on them::

ReaperFett
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:06:14 PM
OOC: Next post in about 15hrs

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:07:56 PM
:: DT ducks punch, and then the sabre tip comes to James throat::

DT : I see you are filled with the Dark Side. You are not a Jedi.

The Jedi fings James to the ground

DT : You know nothing of being a Jedi. Nothing that happened was my fault, if anything it was the likes of you who weakened the Jedi at the critical time of our history. You are not a God and you are not immortal. Dont try to speak of things you know nothing of.

:: THe Jedi sits back down in disgust. ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:12:07 PM
::Liam steps up to DT::

this is a reaso why we were destroyed DT...now CONTROL YOURSELF! well i am heading to Dantooine...I'll bring my wife and kid...see you there...

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:22:29 PM
DT : It's a pity you or James never realised what a True Jedi really were. You never knew control else the Sith could never have destroyed the temple like they did. Oh... yes I know how it happened Liam. I know why the Jedi were destroyedI've spend my life learning.

:: DT turns away "What a pity. So strong in the Force and not willing to take the step forward he needed to. Even after all this time"::

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:22:57 PM
::DT, Liam, James, this is not a time to argue. We need all the help we can get. I am also going to Dantooine now. See you guys later::

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:28:07 PM
DT I will not argue the point further...maybe you might be wrong for once DT....but I will not tolerate any further fighting among ourselves i know i am not the leader...but we need to establish that point...no fighting among ourselves....ok? oh and thanx for your confidense DT....haven't seen you in nearly 18 years yet you think i haven't changed....

::Liam walks out::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:34:48 PM
**Liam returns to his base at Mosley Eisley** Runs to find Leia and Locke sitting at the kitchen table**

Liam: Leia..we have to pack up and leave our home right away!

Leia:**looking confused** What is going on sweetheart?

Liam: Ugh...long story! But..I have meet up with a bunch of our old jedi friends and we have agreed to meet at Dantooine, it will be safer there. I will explain to more to you when we are on our journey. I am sorry dear..but we don't have the time to discuss this right now!

Leia:*looking concerned but understanding her husband**:
Very well! I understand this sounds like something very urgent!

**Leia turns to Locke**

Leia: Locke sweetheart..I am asking you to gather some of your things and start packing. We have to leave our home for awhile. Your father will tell you more later.

Locke: Why? What's wrong? **looks at his parents*

Leia:**Looks at Liam turns to their son** Trust me everything will be fine..I just need you to do this right away.

Locke: Very well..! *sigh* **Locke runs off to get his belongings**

Liam: Leia ..I am going to ready the Nebulon..now. We must be moving along quickly. I will set all the coordinates and the computers. OK my love?!

Leia: No problem darling. I will be with you shortly, let me gather a few more things and get Locke down to the hangar.

Liam: Very well..I will see you in a few minutes then! *Gives Leia a kiss and runs down the hallway towards the hangar**

**Liam readies the ship shortly..to find Leia and Locke ready to go and are coming aboard the Nebulon**Everyone gets situated** Liam proceeds for liftoff..they go to hyperspace ...on their course to Dantooine*

DarthHERA
Sep 17th, 2000, 10:57:12 PM
:: Having landed the Evader II a safe distance
from the city core, Hera and Remkah make their way stealthily thru the streets of MosE.-their hoods pulled
low, disguising the evil intent on their faces.

Upon approaching one of the more seedy looking bars, they
duck back against the buildings, seeping into the shadows
as the venue's doors open and a familiar figure steps out
into the night.

Hera puts a restraining hand on Remkah, motioning for him
to not move and draw any attention to them.
Remkah turns and in a low voice.."is that him?"

H: "no. looks like Fett, but i cant be certain." Hera squints her eyes, with concentration..."just what are these
pitiful jedi up to i wonder"

As the figure passes by on the other side of the street,
his stride one of purpose, the sith follows him with her
eyes, then focuses back on the bar entrance.

"lets go in and see if we can
find out more. but remember, we are here for JB first and
foremost."

The two move like snakes in the grass and slip into the bar
unobtrusively taking a seat in a dark corner of the bar
to watch ::

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:07:00 PM
::I pull my dark hood back over my face, obscuring it from sight::

"I think that it is high time to go. I am begining to feel uneasy about staying here. I shall take my X-Wing to Datooine. Meet me there ASAP, Morgan."

::I motion to my droid to follow me as I depart the bar. On my way out, I notice two robed figures watching me::

"Here is not the best of places to do your begging. I think you should go elsewhere."

::As I turn to go, I bump into someone. Startled, she lets out a yelp::

Ket Limelight
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:11:53 PM
OOC: just for the record so everyone knows. Liam owns Mos Esley,Tatooine is a neutral world at the moment,Rama,Ogre,Fire,and Venom are Dead. Ket is the leader of The Sith Combine which is all the sith groups under one flag so to speak. Most of this was stated in the first set of posts,but its here now for all to see and any new people who hop in :)

IC:

Ket slowly walks into the bar Hera is in. He knew she was here,he sensed it from his command ship,the SSD Titan. Ah yes,Hera. He met her about 17 year ag,before this whole thing had started. they had a common goal then,and now...To avenge their master,Ogre. Hera had been at his side at the begining of all this,cutting down Jedi like blades of grass. But Since then,she parted ways with him to approach her mission of vengence her own way.

Ket had his dark robes up,and blended into the darkness of the bar. He came up behind Hera and placed a hand on her shoulder. She spoke quietly to him.

Hera: If you do not remove your hand,i will slice you into 5 equal pieces and send them to the far corners of the galaxy.

Ket: Funny you would speak to me in this way after all we have been through...

OOC: like i said in my first post,hope you all like the improv... :)

DarthHERA
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:12:35 PM
:: snarls from beneath her hood but uses much self-control
not to jump up and gut the smug jedi before her.

As Nuraptor begins to move away Hera turns to her companion
"did he say Datooine?"

Hera allows herself to kick the jedis droid as it passes by
following its master ::

EDIT: didnt see your post Ket, i will respond shortly ok.

Kat Kariena
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:13:54 PM
*steps back to gain her balance**falls into act-like-smugglar-mode* Hey! Whatch where your goin' next time! *looks at the person that bumped into and noticed he looked vaguely firmillar**as the man starts to walk past her she grabs his arm. She had to use the force to amplify her stringth to pull him to a hault* Wait a sec. I know you from somewhere. Where?

DarthHERA
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:25:00 PM
:: recognising the voice behind her, Hera relaxes the grip
on her dagger hilt.
"why Ket, fancy seeing you here" *motions the ok to Remkah as he hadnt recognized Ket either and she was sure his blaster was pointed directly at Ket from beneath his cloak*

Hera turns to look at Ket. "The years have been good to you it seems. Please, sit. Perhaps you know what all this activity is about..?"

*Remkah lowers his blaster, but watches the rest of the room
like a hawk as Ket and Hera fall into discussion*

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:26:21 PM
::I look quizzically at the young lady::

"I don't think so..."

::My eyes run her over quickly, inspecting her and her belongings. My gaze falls to a cylindrical object protruding from her cape. I knew what that was, and I grinned::

"You carry our badge of honor. And now that I think of it, yes: your face looks familiar."

::I think on it for a moment::

"Is your name... Kat?"

::hesitantly, she answers 'yes'::

"Ah, now I remember you! I am Nupraptor. We trained together. I am currently on my way to my X-Wing, en route to Datooine, along with several other Jedi. I believe I may be able to squeeze you into my ship, if you'd like."

Ket Limelight
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:29:59 PM
Ket smiled a bit as they sat down. He used the force to lift a glass to his mouth,and he sipped it's contents.

"I do...The Jedi we have failed to kill are plotting to take back the galaxy from our grasp. I Have foreseen the revolt by them...but they will fail..."

Ket sipped the murky liqued again and the lightly spoke.

"Hera...I have missed you so...It seems you are well and the years have treated you kindly."

Ket smiled a bit as Hera sensed his emotions...the toil of being without her for so long...

Kat Kariena
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:33:47 PM
*Kat's eyes light up in surprise. After 17 years of smuggling and bounty hunting she hadn't once run across any other Jedi except for Warren.* Ummm, either that or we could take my ship. *grin* I'm sure it has alot more room.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:36:08 PM
"Well, if you have your own ship, then I'm sure we can go seperately. I need to take my little friend here..."

::I pat R2F7 on the head::

"Along with me. I guess I will see you there, then."

DarthHERA
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:40:59 PM
:: Hera burst out laughing at Kets statement..she always was
a heartless creature -

H: Ket, if i remember correctly, you were happy to see the back of me...what was it you said "dont let the door hit you on the a** as you leave??"

Ket laughs just as loud back at Hera - just like it used to
be between them - an easy and comfortable rapport

Remkah frowns at the two of them, but says nothing.

Ket and Hera return to a more lower level of conversation,
trying not to draw unwanted attention from the remaining jedi in the room ::

Ket Limelight
Sep 17th, 2000, 11:48:13 PM
Ket chuckled lowly at Hera.

"Always one with words,Eh Hera?"

Ket smiled a bit,as he handed her a gold ring that she had not seen in almost a decade and a half.

"You dropped this the last time we saw each other...thought you might like it back after all this time."

Ket placed the ring into her hand and then spoke softly.

"As for the jedi,I sense they are headed to Dantooine. What suprise awaits them...I torched the planet long ago...its surface nothing more than smoldering rocks and deserts...its air filled with violent storms...Hope they enjoy it..."

Ket chuckled wickedly and coldly as he thought of the 'welcoming' feeling they would get when they landed.

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:02:33 AM
:: places the ring onto the table, the small gold symbol
creating a huge gulf between them in what it represents.
The smile drifts from Heras face and she turns serious
eyes onto Ket.

Hera contemplates broaching the subject that now hangs
between them, but, rather cowardly takes up on the more comfortable subject of the pestilent jedi.

"you would think after all these years, those jedi wouldnt still be a knife in the galaxy's gut wouldnt you? See, over there *nods slightly* i think that is Turbogeek. Surely someone coulda destroyed him by now.

Heras eyes begin to gleam with hatred. "However, he could be the key to my happiness. He is close to the jedi Boricua
-find him, find the latin jedi master... you follow me?

I am glad you have had the forethought to foil the jedi homecomings on Dantooine. You always were thinking ten moves ahead.." ::

EDIT: going off line for a while, bbl.

Ket Limelight
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:07:30 AM
Ket smiled a bit,his mind half on the Jedi,half on Hera...

"I always had a knack for being were everyone else was going to go,didn't I? As for Boricua...i get the picture."

Ket then sensed her emotions and toil of the less...appealing subject at hand.

"Hera...I know you dont want to talk about it,but please...open up to me like you did so long ago..."

She could sense his emotions,the distance he felt from her,the longing he had always had to be near her...

EDIT: np,i'll be here.

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:23:12 AM
::Taking shortcuts that are known only to me, I manage to arrive at Datooine in a very short time. It comes as little surprise to see that the planet is mangled far more than I remember it. I grimace, surveying the what's left of the ground::

"R2: Can you find a safe place to land this thing?"

::The droid beeps and blips in an affirmative tone, and the ship begins to turn to my right, heading for what apparently was a safe spot. Although the majority of the structures here were annihilated, I was sure of one place that would still be intact: The Vault. An underground enclosure, built to be one of the strongest bomb shelters in the galaxy, The Vault could withstand near anything. Droid in tow once again, we made our way to the underground base. Arriving there, I had to clear away much rubble to find the staircase down to the entrance. The door, several feet thick of a powerful alloy, stood almost without a scratch. I press a button next to the door. The security panel had not faired as well, but it was functional. Or at least, I hoped it was. I stated my name and the clearance word, and the mighty door swung open with a groan::

"Now... to wait for the others."

xshellsparkx
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:31:20 AM
The feeling came again. It was a tug, a soft, gentle touch pull. For the second time in as many days he had felt the call of the force. Shellspark droped the torch he had been using and it fell to the floor, burning a hole in his foot. He, however, didn't feel the pain--it was overshadowed by a much more accute pain, the pain that he had pushed to the back of his mind years ago.

"I'M NOT A JEDI ANYMORE! I'M JUST A SIMPLE MECHANIC! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Looking down, he saw the torch and turned it off. Realizing that he had probably worked enough for the day, he decided to go down to Master Blaster's Bar. There at least he could talk with old friends and try to block out the call of the jedi.

JediBoricua
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:53:35 AM
:: Deep withing the forests of Degobah a jedi master rests. His body now completely covered by the wild fauna of the planet, not a portion of his body free of the wilderness. The jedi has been on a healing trance for 17 yrs now, the wond inflicted by the infamous Darth HERA, the ruthless female warrior that ever roamed the galaxy. After a fierce battle to the death, the sith inflicted a fatal wound on the jedi and Boricua was forced to enter a healing trance. Little did he know that the wound was of such magnitude that it took 17 years to fully recover, new tissue, bone and tendon had been formed, mighty is the force. Finnally after 17 years the slombering jedi arose, after fighting with the vines and trees he was free. After subdoing the pain of opening his eyes for the first time in such a long period JB took a look around. What he saw made him go to his knees and scream. The temple was in ruin, nothing seem near. Countless skeletons and carcasses polluted the area, and hundreds of jedi robes were scattered around. It seems the battle was the end of the jedi and he was the only survivor. But others must have escaped, not all jedi were on planet when the sith hit, were they? He must look, he had learn from master Corran Horn that the last thing you loose is faith. Without hesitation he sprinted down the swamp, his muscles in pain for the disuse, to were he kept his ship Afrodisiako hidden. He dove into a small lagoon, swam to a secret entrance and after punching a very old code enter the private hangar. The ship laid untouched and prepped for flight as JB had last seen her. He entered the now ancient ship, sat on the pilot's chair and began pre-flight preparations, suddenly he noted the comm was blinking...::

"Computer...Tatooine"

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:09:20 AM
:: Hera begins to squirm in her seat as the old familiar
feelings prod at her mind and heart. She fights the old
battle between anger and heartache as Ket sits calmly across from her. Looking even better than she remebered, if that was possible.

She remembers when they first met, they didnt even really like each other much then. He was nearing the end of his apprenticeship to Ogre and mastering the Dark arts from the one who also taught her..she busy with her own enterprises, the common link being the 'big green' as those who knew him well, would call him. Such a long time ago.
So many things had changed.

"why did you have to come here Ket? Some things are better
left in the past. When things were simpler. Kill or be killed. Its all we knew. All we really cared about. This is what we should be discussing-the jedi and their plans, not our own personal failures"

*signals for a round of drinks for them - anything to avoid
the confrontation she could sense Ket was driving for ::

Ket Limelight
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:22:28 AM
Ket sighed...the ache in his heart grew stronger every year he didn't see her,and now,it seemed to grow even larger. The Jedi,he would take care of them in time,for not only was he always 10 steps ahead,but he never jumped to fight so quickly,for wise is the man who waits until the time is right. But as he looked to her,no matter how cold she may be toward him,he still cared for just as much as he did then,if not more. He was empty,and he foresaw and knew that she was the only thing to fill that emptyness up. It was like a hole in his heart. Somethings may fill it,but not quite the right fit. Except Hera...she was it...and he knew it to be true.

"Hera,this was going to happen sometime...you knew it,just as I did. It is unavoidable. Who know when we will see each other again? Or ever for that matter? Please Hera,you know me all too well,and know that I am never like this unless something needs to be done. And this is one of those times. i know you are cold and dark like the very void of space,but deep down in there,somewhere,i know you feel the same way....please,talk to me about,open your heart to me again."

OOC: go to your home base,Ket in real-time needs some things and i posted at the Entrance.

Rama Sha
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:23:11 AM
The day was bright, bright for the planet of Ord Mantell. Outside a young girl no more then 15 years old sat enjoying the day. Her bright read hair contrasted her Snow white skin and green eyes. Inside someone is watching her. A Dark Figure moves out onto the deck and plops down in a chair. He looks out over the Landscape. So much had changed, the large junkyard that had once been the skyline was almost completly gone. A voice breaks the silence.

" His Majesty, King Sha would like you report on how you negotions on Nabari Prime went. He has requested your presence."

The Figure doesn't move but keeps looking outward.

" Tell him I'll be there when Im ready......"

The Serveant bows and begins to leave.

".....and tell him he still owes me big time."

The Servant nods and leaves the room. The Figure Stands and moves into the light slightly.

" SIERRA!!!!!!!"

The Girl turns towards the building, a large grin on her face.

"DADDY!"

She quickly jumps to her feet and runs to the deck and pounces the figure. Who is revaled to be Rama Sha.

" Where have to you been Daddy?"

" On Nabarie Prime......you know that. You been Praticing like I told ya? "

" Mom said I didn't have too."

" If I told you once I told you a hundred times, never listen to your mother. Speaking of that, Where is she? "

" She went with Aunt Alisa, they were going to Sinpa I think."

" Why the hell they going all the way out there?"

Sierrea simply shrugs.

"You staying here for good this time."

" Sorry hon, doesn't look like. The King Of Nabari wants his moons back. Thought we had this one settled 30 years ago.....was wrong then, so I doubt it's settled now. Now go on I have to go talk to Uncle Trace."

Sierra pouts slightly and gets off him. Rama then gets to his feet. and heads for the door. He then turns and watches Sierra begin to make her way back out to the yard.

" Hey red! Think fast."

Suddenly a rock flies towards Sierra. A look of shock comes across her face and then the rock explodes into millions of tiny pieces.

" Hey! I did it."

Rama lughs

" Thats why you listen to me and not your mother."

Rama walks outta the room and makes his way toward his personal Air Taxi. As he boards he begins to think to himself.

" I thought by doing what I did I could have a normal life, they didn't need me anymore, but I they would never let me quit. And for the most part of have had a normal life................but some how i feel like I let them down."

Rama train of thought is broken by the driver voice.

" Were to sir."

" The Castle.....and hurry please. I want to get this over wi

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:29:30 AM
OOC -
It was a brillant fight but in the end Rama had shown his weakness and Liam killed the Sith Master

I guess Liam is going to have to edit some posts. :)

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:40:47 AM
OOC: King Rama...i love it! lol

Ket-no probs. already replied there for ya

Ket Limelight
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:42:32 AM
OOC: cool,i replied,awaiting replys both here and there. :)
in real life,im 10 steps ahead of the game as well,LOL
By any chance,you got AIM? or an Email addy to reach you at?

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:12:13 AM
OOC: LOL! both. Aim is HeraDrenKast and email thru my profile if you like.

:: Hera finds Kets way hard to resit (thinks to herself, he is probably using that Chai tecnique again, blast him). She takes a deep breath and begins to say something,begins to tell him how much she has missed him too, how it nearly destroyed her when he told her he wouldnt stay with her.. when all of a sudden she sits bolt upright, the words
stopped before they can be expressed.

Ket and Remkah both jump slightly at Heras sudden movement and know something has struck her profoundly as her eyes are huge saucers right now.

In a barely audible voice she whispers "its him"

Ket stares at Hera, he knows that look.

H: "i havent been able to locate in him in so long, it has
been as if he had vanished from this life...but its him"
The contact is immistakeable (is that a word?)

K: "Boricua?"

H: "he is heading toward Tatooine. i just know it. And he
is strong, Ket, stronger than ever..."

Hera looks about restlessly, her adreniline coursing thru
her veins, the mere thought of exacting revenge making her
whole face light up. The taste of jedi blood drifts back to
her and she grins wickedly up at Ket.

H: "soon, soon i will face my nemisis - and destroy him"

Ket looks at Hera. This is what always pi**ed him about her.
Battle always interrupted. No wonder they didnt stand a chance, no matter how deeply they cared for each other.

Ket Limelight
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:23:40 AM
Ket fumes at her avoidance of the topic at hand.

"HERA! we will deal with Boricua when the time comes. But please,talk to me here about what we need to talk about...about us. It has been WAY too long and something need to be taken care of first."

She can sense he will not stop until they have talked about it...

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:29:49 AM
:: Hera winces as Ket grabs her arm, making her face things she has managed to avoid for years

Finding it much easier to respond with agression, Hera growls out "you wanna take your hand off me, or lose it fella".

Ket Limelight
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:34:26 AM
Ket growls low,his eyes going from molten swirls of red and orange to the blackness of space itself. When he did this,Hera was always a bit fearful...but never let on to it in anyway. He spoke with a low commanding tone.

"Hera,do not think you will even dare try to attack me. I have gaurds everywhere around me,even in this very room. You know one move and you will be at your knees for mercy. And I will be the one to put you there. Now sit down and talk with me about what NEEDS to be talked about,before i get angry."

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:49:15 AM
OOC: gtg. be back to reply tomorrow Ket.
ciao!

Darth Turbogeek
Sep 18th, 2000, 07:01:31 AM
OOC - Changing something.... DT is thought to be dead, but is in fact living at... Hoth and is bitter at what he sees as the Galaxy's betrayal of the Jedi.

I'm going to use some other characters and a group I have not used for a while.

I suggest there is little law and order in the Galaxy as the NR has collapsed.

Ket Limelight
Sep 18th, 2000, 08:18:38 AM
OOC: actuly,since like,in the thrid post on here,i had said Ket had taken over the Sith and turned them into The Sith Combine,i suggest there is a strict rule over all who are not Sith. Sith are sadistic and power hungry,so the Sith in charge should basicly be the ones allowed to do anything,and everyone else (even thought they do it anyways) should be under strict rule. but if your all not down for that,thats fine too :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 18th, 2000, 11:41:42 AM
**The Nebulon enters Dantooine's space and shortly there after lands in a safe secluded spot. Liam had the craft near Nup's X-wing and activated the security system.* The Jinns slowly exit the ramp of the Nebulon.**

Liam: Look at the destruction the sith have caused once more. Can you believe this? **he says as he stares across the plains*

Leia:*putting her hand on Liam's shoulder* I know how you feel. Let's go find Nup and wait for the others. They will be here shortly!

**Nup standing outside of the Vault spots the Jinns and heads towards them**

Nup: Ahhh..I see you have finally made it. I suggest we all get inside as soon as possible. Follow me!

**Leia turns to see her son..Locke is walking behind them w/C3PO2 following him**

Leia: Locke listen to me carefully and do what I say. Your father and I need you to stay w/C3PO2 during this trip. Listen to what the droid tells you to do. You will have to stay in the backroom to study and be away from all this!

Locke: Gee..mother why?

Leia: It's best! Just do what I say. Your father and I must meet with our fellow jedi and discuss critical business.

Locke: But you and Dad are training me to be a Jedi and....

Liam : Excuse me Nup! Locke! Enough! You do as your mother and I say! You are being trained my son but you are way out of your league here. NOW go in the back w/C3PO2 NOW!

Locke *sigh*head hangs low* Yes..father! *Locke runs to follow the droid*

Leia: Thank you Liam ! We must keep him out of harms way and this is best during this mission.

Liam: Yes my dear. I agree with you.

**Leia rests a bag on a table and pulls out 2 cylinder objects and tosses one to Liam* She adjusts the setting ..a magenta glow emininates from the cylinder**a gentle hum is heard**

Leia: Looks like we will be needing these once again..my love. No longer just for the purposes of training our son but for a cause again.

**Liam looks at Leia and nods. The two jedi now turn their attention back to Nup and await the arrival of the other jedi**

Kat Kariena
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:17:52 PM
*After bumping into Nupraptor Kat ran to her ship. She no longer cared about delivering her cargo. She started the engin and blasted out of the space port.

The trip though hyperspace was a short one. She guided the ship through the force. She wanted to get there as soon as possable. If there was any chance that there were other survivors than she had find them.

Kat came out of hyperspace on Dantione and scaned the planet with the force. There was a pocket of presences. She wasn't sure who's. They could be Sith or Jedi.*

I can land the ship near there. Just out of their site. *she mumbled to herself and started to guid the ship down.

Apon landing Kat raced out of her ship moveing stelthfully through the thick vegitation towards where she last felt the presences. Something about them felt vaugely firmillar. She saw a clearing ahead. While staying hidden in the bushes she watched.

She saw Nupraptor, and two other people that looked firmillar. She just coulden't place them. There was also a young boy that she completely didden't reconize.*

Hmmmmm, she thought, Where do I know them from, DANG IT!!!

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:37:23 PM
Hera always liked the fact that Ket could scare her every
now and then..only a couple ppl were able to shake her up
like that..

She snatched her arm away from him and grumbled into her
glass "jedi getting ready to go on a rampage any time, and YOU want to 'talk things out'."

Looking back up at him "you really think this is the time and place for this? cause i dont. Place is crawling with
enemy-who knows what they are up to. We should let the past alone Ket. Nothing gets fixed anyway. Remeber the last attempt-almost ended violently if i recall. *sighs"

Kets frustration was obvious, but the arrival of an old
acquaintace caught his attention as XshellsparkX walked into the bar.."now, that is curious"

Hera and Remkah both look up to see what it is Ket refers to ::

Edit: to get xsparks name right

xshellsparkx
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:39:46 PM
Shellspark awoke from his diagnostic cycle with a start. It was the call again. It was as if Verse was in his mind, kicking him, not letting up until he listened. Finally, it got to be too much. The constant Jedi tug on him was beginning to drive him insane: he couldn't concentrate, he couldn't follow what others said to him, all he could think about was....

Tatooine...go to Tatooine....

Shellspark looked up at the ceiling of his quarters and began cursing.

"FINE! I'LL GO! ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU SLAGGING HAPPY?"

And like that, the voices stopped, the pull ceased, as if it was content now that he had finally said it. Muttering to himself all the way, Shellspark went to the corner of his workshop. He moved aside a large restrictor plate from a transwarp engine and pulled out a small, rusty iron box. He carefully lifted the top, revealling a shinning cylinder.

"Well, if I'm going back, I suppose I'll need this again."

Leaving his workshop, Shellspark approached the nearest spaceport. He found a transport ship that had just been repaired. He looked at the bot on guard duty intently. "Oh well, here goes nothing, I hope the force is still with me".

With a wave of his hand, shellspark said in a low voice, "You may take this ship. It says so right here." He waited for the bot to respond with the same words, but he didn't. He continued to stare straight ahead as if he could here nothing. Again shellspark said, "You may take this ship," a little stronger this time. Still nothing. Looking closer, he noticed that, not only was the security bot not listening to him, he didn't seem to be reacting to anything. Closer inspection revealed that it wasn't the bot at all...it was a dummy droid set up as a decoy. No doubt the real security attendant had stolen off to a local tavern for a few hours. Shellspark chuckled to himself at the unusual stroke of luck and headed for the ship.

As he settled into the pilots chair, he punched in the coordinates to the Tattoine system, and gazed down at the lightsaber. He felt the pull again, urging him back to the Jedi, but it was no longer uncomfortable. Rather, it was as if he was going home again...

The ship silently rose up, and exited the atmosphere of Cybertron, on the way to Tatooine.

Rama Sha
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:49:35 PM
guess Liam is going to have to edit some posts I read that.......and Im getting to that. God give me sometime to set up story.
and Im not King my brother is.

Rama enters the office sitting across the table is his brother Trace. It been almost 12 years since Trace had be declared King. Trace raises to his feet as Rama enters.

" How was your trip?"

Rama walks over to the desk and sits in the chair in front of the desk

" Boring as hell! "

" I know.....and Im sorry, but it is nesccary. Where is Sierra?"

" She is at home......TC-17 is babysitting for me. "

" Babysitting? The Girl is almost fifteen now when you gonna let her grow up."

Rama grins

"Never"

Trace laughs slightly.

" I take it Isis is with Nuriko?"

"I would hope so her crib was empty. Why did they Alisa and her go out to Sinpa anyways."

Rama picks up a model of a Star Crusier off Trace's desk.

"The Duttchess Cal Balla invited them to a Tea Social."

" Ahhhhhhh She said the magic word.....Tea."

Trace laughs again, but rama full attention has turned to the model. HE begins to remembe what happened so long ago.

The Sovergin Class Star Destroyer Darkhold is rocked by a barrage of blasts. At the helm of the lead attack ship is the Jedi Liam Jinn.

" We have him now.....Open up with everthing you got. You will pay for the suffering you have caused Rama Sha!"

All of the ships in Laims fleet open up with everything they have on the ship. The Darkhold tips slightly the explodes in a a braillant display of lights. a Cheer goes up from the bridge of Liam's Command ship!

" We got him! Rama is finally dead!!!!!"

not to far away anchored to an Asteriod the Star Phoenix sits. Inside are Rama, Nuriko, Trace and Alisa Sha.

"RAMA!"

Rama is forced back into the present.

"What did the Nabari have to say about the shared colony idea."

" OH sorry Trace........I was just thinking about the darkhold inncident."

Trace slips a name badge across the table at him.

" You Draven Sil, Primeminster of Ord Mantell and my cheif advisor now. Rama Sha is dead and buried. "

" But I don't like being Draven Sil, this is all so boring. I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. Me and Nuriko could raise Seirra at home liek she should be. And No one would be trying to hunt us down, but now........now I find myself missing my former life. "

Rama gets up and looks out the window over the planet.

" Look at this place..you have done wonderful things her. Our Planet is beatiful once more. I never knew what your power was when we were Sith, but now i understand. Alisa can see the future, but you can make it happen."

"Then what does that make you?"

Rama Picks up the badge off the table

" Draven Sil, Prime minster of Ord Mantell.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 18th, 2000, 12:57:37 PM
**Leia hears feels a presence..and hears rustling in the bushes along the side* She quickly ignites her saber and quietly walks over to the bushes undectected**

Leia: **pointing her saber at the bushes inches away**
You..in there..I suggest you reveal yourself now!

**Kat slowly emerges**

Kat: Leia????!!!!

**Leia looks on at Kat..her mouth drops from shock**

Leia: Kat??? Kat Kariena??!! Oh my gosh! It has been lightyears since I've seen you! What are you doing here?

Kat Kariena
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:06:59 PM
I was on a smuggling run that took me to Tattione. Nup 'bumped' into me in a cantina. he told me about meeting here.

*suddenly realizes she forgot to leave her cargo off*

Oops! Oh well, one more bounty on my head isn't going to kill me.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:16:28 PM
**smiles at Kat**

Leia: Well...I wouldn't worry about that..now. Come! Please join us..my husband and Nup are over there waiting for the rest!

Kat: Your husband??! *as they walk closer Kat realises who Leia is talking about** Liam..Liam Jinn?!! So..you and Leia finally tied the knot huh?!

Liam: Kat Kariena! Long time no see! Glad you are a live! Ummm..yes we have several years back. I guess you can say it was our destiny.

**Kat smiles then giggles** I guess so!

Nup: Well..this is a nice little reunion. But there are more to come. The rest should be here shortly!

Kat Kariena
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:25:57 PM
*Kat walked away from the small group and kneeled on the ground. She started sending a message through the force.*
Warren! Meet me on Dantione as soon as you can!

ReaperFett
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:44:41 PM
::Fett sprints down the corridor, following the others in front. Fett turns round and sees Fire a bit behind.
"Come on! We havent got much time left"
Fett spins round the corner, and speeds up at the sight of the hanger. Almost there...
Suddenly, an explosion comes from the roof, causing debris to come to the ground. One piece catches Fett, causing him to drop to the ground. Fett gets into a sitting postion, and starts to pull the debris off. He looks up to see Fire running towars the hanger. A large figure steps in her way, and ignites his saber. Fire ignites her saber, and gets into a defensive stance. Each combatant trades blows for a long time. Fett finnally gets his leg free, and starts to move towards the fight. Fett sees the Sith swing at Fire's head. As Fire goes up to block it, THe Sith changes his move, and stabs Fire throught the stomach.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!"
Fett ignites his saber, and charges the Warrior. Both men trade blows for a long time, with the Sith gaining the advantage. He then kicks Fett, sending him flying backwards. Fett jumps to his feet, and gets into an offensive stance. THe Sith warrior charges straght towards him. At the last moment, Fett twists the end of his saber. The saber doubles in size, changing colour to a light blue. The blade penetrates the Sith's green skin, and goes straght through his skull.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Fett stands motionless, looking at the two corpses by him. Fett then starts to walk back into the temple. One of the men he was with pulled him back
"Where are you going?"
"To help the others"
"You can't help them, you will only kill more of us"
"I have to!"
"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING! C'MON!"
Fett slowly starts to follow. Moments later, The Chainsaw heads out of the atmosphere...

Fett wakes with a start. That dream, that same dream...::

Warren Azalin
Sep 18th, 2000, 02:52:25 PM
:: After the GJO was destroyed 17 years ago Warren decided to become a mercenary for hire. He lost contact with everyone he had known except Kat Kariena, now 17 years later in the middle of deep space he receives a message thought the force ::

Warren! Meet me on Dantooine as soon as you can!

:: As Warren hears Kat's voice he's immediately alert, not knowing what the problem is he quickly sets a course for Dantooine. As his X-Wing begins going towards Dantooine Warren begins searching around for a small bundled up piece of cloth he had, when he finds what he's looking for he unwraps it letting a small metallic handle hit the floor ::

"It's been a while but hopefully I still remember how to use one of these."

:: He takes Salvation and hooks it on to his belt as he lays back in his seat waiting to arrive on Dantooine ::

Kat Kariena
Sep 18th, 2000, 03:00:03 PM
*sencing Warren come to allert Kat sighs and walks back over to join Leia and the others.*

James Casey
Sep 18th, 2000, 03:19:43 PM
James sit's in one of the quarter's on Laim's ship after having to ditch the A-Wing. James decide's to practice his swordsman ship. Slashing at chair's, thrusting into pillow's. James fall's to his knee's as memories of the past flood into his head.

((Begin Flashback))

Laim and james stand in the temple with the evil immortal. Liam attack's him first, so by the rule's James cannot interfer. The fight between the two goes one for some time until the evil immortal gain's the upper hand. James decide's to do the one thing that is not allowd. He chop's of the head of the evil immortal. As the quickening begin's, Liam begin's to scream in pain. Not being a true immortal has had a strange effect on him. His quickening was added to James'. The next day, James left the GJO, not wanting to face Liam after stripping him of his chance to live forever.

Twenty year's ago. Before the dark time.

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 03:27:09 PM
::I look around, surveying the planet's surface once more. Dust blows into the air in clumps, stinging my left eye. I close it, looking only through my mechanical one. The false iris swirls a bit, decreasing the pupil size to compensate for the light here. My throat is dry, and I fight back a lump. Something about all of this just seemed... wrong. I didn't know what, however::

"Everyone, get inside The Vault. I'm closing it up. I'll open it for everyone else on an individual basis. I'm not taking any chances, here."

::Ushering everyone inside, I press a few buttons on the inside panel. The door creaks and moans as it closes shut::

"And now time for the obvious question: Do any of you have the slightest clue as to what we're going to do about the Sith? Because I sure don't."

Liam Jinn
Sep 18th, 2000, 03:41:47 PM
OOC: DAMN PEOPLE!!! can't a man get a good nights sleep with out haveing to read 50 posts that were made......hehe oh well....

IC: Liam sits up from the table and a sudden idea pops into his head::

Liam: Nup,Leia, and Kat stay here....I think i know of a place that would be better suited for us jedi would be...if i had to bet Ket didn't even bother with it...

::Liam clips his Lightsaber to his belt and drudges off into his homeland seeking something unknown to everyone but him::

Fewdman
Sep 18th, 2000, 03:46:35 PM
:: The WRT made a mad dash from Tattooine to Dantoine. Upon arrival, Fewd stared in horror at the wide scrapes carved into Dantoine's former vast plains. He settled down where he knew to and met up with everyone else. ::
"Well, we have a plan, or is this going to go nowhere?"

Rama Sha
Sep 18th, 2000, 04:02:29 PM
Rama steps into a room. The floor and walls are padded. He kneels on the floor and places a crude looking Lightsaber on the floor. Across the room a door slides open and huge droid moves out ward. On one arm is an activated Lightsaber. Rama Picks up his saber and charges out the droid. The Droid begins to defend it's self as it was programed. Rama slices at the droid with all his might the two exchange blows for a few mins and then a in a sudden Surge Rama slices up wards taking off the droids head. The Droids sparks then falls to the ground. Rama leans against the wall breathing heavy. He begins to think back yet again.....

The Fog rolls in over country side, hundreds of Sith are lined up in a row, waiting. Rama Strided up behind them riding a Quenta, a type of giant two legged lizard. He dismounts and walks over to his second Ogre.

" You think they will show?"

Ogre looks through his microbinacoulrs.

" I hope so I've been itching for a good fight."

" We'll see. "

Just then a roar can be heard as several hundred Jedi come into view on the oppesing ridge.

"About Time." Ogre growls

" Ok Lets do this."

Rama Lights his saber and rasies it into the air. The Whole Sith Line does the same, Hundreds of Sabers of all colors lifted into the air. Across the valley the Jedi light there sabers as well.

" Death to the JEDI!" Rama yells and the Sith start to barrel across the valley towards the Jedi, the Jedi Charge out to meet them. Rama Slices at anything that he doesn't reconize as Sith..........1.........2........3 Jedi Die at his hands. All Around ppl are dieing left and right. Ansd is soon as it began it ended. They Jedi began retreating and Rama looked behind him to see his Sith Standing and cheering in victory.

" We did it Ogre we won! "

Rama looks to his side to congralate his fellow Sith, but instead Ogre is on his knees.

" Ogre!"

Rama Drops to his knees as well.

" You ok? "

Ogre looks at him and lifts his hand from his stomach it is covered in blood.

" Oh God!"

OGre then slumps and falls limp.

" MEDIC! WE NEED A MEDIC! "

The Silence in the room is broken by a voice.

" Why do you still do this."

Rama Turns to see Nuriko Standing in the door, in her arms is Their New boarn Child Isis.

" They catch you with a saber they will know something is up."

Rama gets up and wlaks over to her.

" Old habits die hard."

He then stwitches his attention to Isis.

" ANd hows my little girl? "

" Im Serious Rama."

Rama turns back to Nuri, and kisses her.

"I Know.......... How was the Dutchess party."

" It sucked."

" then why ddi you go. "

" TEA! You know that. "

Rama laughs

" I figued as much."

" Where is Sierra?"

" Upstairs working on her lessons, And why did you tell her she didn't have to pratice on er Force abilitys?"

" I don't want her to have to go through what we did Rama......she dooesn't need them. "

" She might one day."

Liam Jinn
Sep 18th, 2000, 04:08:55 PM
OOC: hey Rama could ya get on AIM?

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Sep 18th, 2000, 04:31:37 PM
MEANWHILE, DEEP IN THE DESERTS OF A SERVERLY BATTERED ROVA II, A HUGE EXPLOSION OCCURS.

The explosion sends metal and other objects in all directions in the vast deserts...

A huge, rusty forest green metal arm stretchs out of the capsule. The arm pulls the body more out of the box until the entire dusty machine is out of the ground. The robot's eyes are off and the motion is almost like it is controlled by another force. The robot stands on the ground motionless and waits. Hours go by until finally the eyes turn bright red. The robot, formally known as Dreyas, turns left and then right to see the desolation that is all around him. The robot checks for his old LS and his trusty rifle and two blasters. He grins at the fact that in almost 18 years, not much has changed to his surroundings. It appears that everyone has forgotten about this small, desert planet. He flings his blaster up and shoots at a nearby crater. The blaster hits on contact perfect and causes a great schism in the middle. Yep, still works. The robot then turns around to the capsule and hops back in, now shovelling out sand and dirt until he finally finds his personal missle boat he received many years ago from the IBH. He hops in and the ship turns on immediatly. The ship's engines flare up and the ship flies up and into the darkness of space. Dreyas turns on his old LCD screen and reads an update of what has happened in the 17 years of his slumber state.

xshellsparkx
Sep 18th, 2000, 05:32:18 PM
The golden planet of Tatooine grow larger as Shellspark's transport approaches. Thankfully, the transwarp technology that had been recently installed allowed him to make the trip in far less time than it had taken him to leave 17 years ago.

Using force senses that had lain dormant for years, Shellspark pinpoints the location of the ripple in the force--Mos Eisley. He sets down his ship outside the city and walks into the center of town.n Used to the cool, stark, mechanical beauty of his homeworld, shellspark is a bit disorientated being once again around the organic population of Tatooine. He follows the call he had heard to one of the Cantinas. Thankfully, the place hadn't changed to much in the past 17 years, which made sense: 17 years was hardly any time at all.

As he walks into the cantina, Shellspark's optic's adjust to the dim interior. He scans the group, trying to pick out any familier faces, but finds none. His attention is drawn to the bar, and the barkeep there that seems to be shouting at him.

"Hey! We don't allow droids in here!"

Shellspark walks purposely up to the bar. He conciders using his lightsaber, but instead decides on using his trusty ol' sword. He pulls it out and places it at the neck of the barkeeper.

"I am a Cybertronian. If you call me a droid one more time, I'll releive your body the burden of carrying your head. Do you understand, rat?"

"You can call yourself whatever you want, but you will leave now, or be brought to the recycling center in a basket. Do *you* understand, *droid*?"

Shellspark looks around to see a half dozen blasters pointed at him. Realizing he is far outnumbered, he decides that this is the perfect time for a tactical retreat.

"I see your point." (he lowers his sword) "As you wish, I will leave. I do not see those whom I seek here anyway."

Shellspark turns and walks towards the exit. As he reaches the door, he spins, lightsaber drawn, and deflects a shot that was aimed at his head, the shot ricochets back at the shooter, and rips through his shoulder.

"Like I said, I'm not a droid. I am a Cybertronian and I am a Jedi"

Shellspark walks back out onto the streets and contemplates his situation. He was alone, here on Tatooine, that much was obvious. Whoever sent out the call was gone now. And worse, he had revealed that he was a Jedi, and at the same time had managed to make quite a few people angry. Deciding he needed to find some place to sort things out,

Shellspark heads quickly down a back alley, and into the back door of a shop that leads to the storeroom. He settles himself down among some piles of rope and begins a meditation cycle, reaching out with the force, trying to find the one who had called him.

Ket Limelight
Sep 18th, 2000, 07:07:00 PM
Ket looked to Hera,but his mind was on something else,a distant ripple in the force. A presance he has not sensed in over 17 years. Rama. How could this be? Rama died. But then again,anything was possible. He looked to Hera,and spoke once more.

"Hera,the Sith outnumber the Jedi,100 to 1. I think we have a little time to talk things out,because when i walk through that door,i might die and never see you again. Just please do this for me,for once,just stop being so high and mighty and talk with me."

But Ket's mind was distant. Rama Sha...was it possible the might Sith who became a legend was still alive? He sent out a message through the force,closing his eyes a moment.

Rama Sha? Is it truely you i sense?

A Nameless New Republic Tech
Sep 18th, 2000, 07:38:16 PM
Bakura.

The middle aged man palmed the lock on his door, shuffling through the door. A lonely public servant in a backwater planet, with not may friends and not much to do. He was but a computer tech, grade 3. He was known to be quiet, humble, but when the discussion turned to the oppessors of the planet, there was a fire in his eyes that seemed out of place from his usual dullness.

It was the only thing that could shift him from the boring personality he was.

One of his friends collected stories on the Jedi and often would expound them at the tapcafe, telling of battles that had made Jedi famous.

No one ever noticed, but when the name of one particular Jedi was mentioned, the Tech would cringe internally.

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 07:54:07 PM
OOC - You couldn't have possibly come up with a longer name, could've you?

xshellsparkx
Sep 18th, 2000, 08:07:58 PM
OOC: Yes, he could have. I've seen someone with the name "It Doesn't Matter What My Name Is"

James Casey
Sep 18th, 2000, 08:22:52 PM
James is roaming around Liam's compound, taking to the various people. Suddenly, a kid come's running strait into him. The kid fall's to the ground.

" Are you ok?"

"Yes Mr. Casey."

"How do you know my name?"

"Heard mom and dad talking about you."

" You must be Liam and Leia's son. Locke, Right?"

"Yes sir."

"Why don't you run along and go find your father for me. I have something to discuss with him."

"Yes sir."

"Call me Casey."

"Ok. I'll go find himfor you, Casey."

The child run's off in search of his father. James is happy to know that Liam has built himself a life after the Purge, but he feel's sorry for himself. He can never have that. He can't have kid's with Sarah. His immortality wont allow it. Living forever does have it's sacrifice's. James turn's around and begin's to walk to the main compound, hoping to find Leia or Liam.

Liam Jinn
Sep 18th, 2000, 09:54:42 PM
OOC: James change your post and say you are on Dantooine not in my compound

IC: ::After a grueling 20 mile walk in the harsh weather of dantooine Liam reaches a place that looks like a small mountain::

Well I hope its ok...

::Liam raises his hand and boulders and large chuncks of rock start dropping away from the mountain until it looks like a temple::

YES! AHAHA! KET YOU BASTARD YOU DIDN"T GET EVERYTHING!!

::Liam triumphantly runs inside the structure and checks it out::

Damn...where's housekeeping when you need them...

::Liam goes to a wall and activates numerous droids . They come to life with a series of beeps and blurps.::

Now I have to get the rest of the people here...more spacious than that shabby old cellar...

::Liam walks out of the temple and raises his hand again and puts the stones and rock back to where they were and runs back to the shabby ol' cellar::

__________________________________________________ ________

::When Liam reaches his destination he immediatly starts his ship up and runs down the stairs of the Shabby Cellar to the small crowd of jedi there::

Liam: Come on people we have a new temple....more spacious...used to be a jedi temple for a short while after GJO destruction....so lets get out of here its about 20 or so miles from here...lets get to our ships and follow me...

Useless Rebel Scum Named Bessie
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:02:38 PM
(ooc: i've got the longest name!)

Warren Azalin
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:15:18 PM
:: Warren comes out of hyperspace a couple hours later, above Dantooine. As he gets closer to the planet he begins to search for Kat's ship, after a search of the planet he finally finds her ship hidden between a bunch of trees not far from a couple ruined buildings. As he gets out of his X-Wing he puts on his cloak and pulls the hood up so no one can notice him. Warren searches the area for Kat but finds nothing but her ship, after a while he decides to try to find her by using the force. He senses Kat a short distance away in the direction of the buildings. After walking to the buildings he sees nothing but a pair of stairs leading down, before he goes down the dark stairway he ignites Salvation for a little light and a little protection. As he reaches the bottom he comes to a pair of huge metal doors, he finds no way around them so he decides to knock. After a couple short minutes a familiar looking figure dressed in black opens the door.

Warren: "Is Kat in there ?"

Nupraptor: "Who want's to know ?"

W: "Just tell me is she in there."

:: As Warren is waiting around for the stranger to answer to starts twirling his LS around. He notices the LS catches the strangers attention ::

N: "This might sound a little odd but, are you a Jedi ?"

W: "I was a Jedi before the order fell, names Warren Azalin Jedi Knight."

:: As he looks at the stranger he notices his right eye narrow a bit then go back to normal ::

W: "It can't be, are you Nupraptor ?"

:: After about a second he shakes his head and lets Warren in, the first thing he notices when he walks in is Kat talking to a few other people that seem familiar to him. Warren goes running to Kat the minute he sees her ::

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:20:51 PM
::I greet Warren, although I can't really remember who he is. My memory has become quite addled from years of disuse. Afterwards, I turn to Liam::

"I think that we will be far safer in here. This place is completely protected from attack. It has supplies, and it also has a wealth of knowledge stored in it."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:28:56 PM
::Chaos Lands the Silverfang and joins the Jedi. Senceing James Chaos is filled by a rage. Does he not know what I am? a Sayin and a Garou! I was trained by both Sith and Jedi. By both Dea Jinn and Verse. Chaos wanted so much to change into his 10 foot tall Crinos form and rip out his throat. Better yet use his own Force Art. His father showed him how to make illisions. Chaos changed it some. The Force Nightmare. One sees all the things he fears most come alive in his mind. James would live the moments he saw all his Jedi friends die over and over. Not able to help them. The his wife would die aagain, and again, and again till we falls to his knees and weep. But things like that were not Jede like. That is why James never we be a Jedi in Chaos eyes. Never. He was scum. Trash. An arrogant peice of dung. Chaos thought on brighter things. He walks into the celler in time to hear them say it was time to leave. Chaos findsNupraptor.::

Chaos- Nupraptor, you mind if I stay on the ship you do? I know you were a friend of my fathers. I feel safer with you. Like I can trust you. You mind Brother Jedi?

Kat Kariena
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:32:26 PM
*Kat let's out a sigh of relief as she sees Warren running towards her.*

You made it, I'm sorry if I worried you. I 'bumped' into an old friend of ours on Tattione. *motions towards Nup*

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:39:27 PM
::I warm smile passes over my face, shocking about half present. It was not something that they were accustomed to seeing me do::

"Of course not, young Chaos. I would be honored to have you with me. But, do you have any particular place in mind? Like I told Liam, I feel that there is much we can take advantage of here."

Warren Azalin
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:46:44 PM
"So you met Nup and came here why ? What is this place who are these people ?"

:: Kat sits Warren down and tells him everything that has happened so far ::

"So your telling me there trying to find all the remaining Jedi ?"

:: While he's talking to Kat he notices the man and woman in the corner again, they still look as if he should know them well especially the woman. After a little while longer he askes Kat about them ::

Warren: "So Kat who are those two anyways ?"

Kat: "Your kidding me you don't notice your old master."

W: "You mean thats Leia. Well who's the guy he also seems familiar ?"

K: "Thats her husband, you remember Liam don't you."

W: "So they got married also huh ?"

Liam Jinn
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:51:08 PM
::Liam turns to nup and the other jedi::

there was a reason i didn't want to stay here...Nup do you know where this place was built over? a large gas in Dantooines crust is right below us...and well if you go into the back rooms there is something seeping through the walls...or more rather the floor...gas...this place is filling up as we speak...and I cannot stand here and let us get blown up by James smoking habits...plus the other temple has...modifications...::the jedi master smiles::...it will protect us.....Ket thinks he has the upperhand...he does not relize the resistance is forming right under his nose...and with his own sith...come now lets move to the other temple...

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:53:52 PM
::I raise an eyebrow at Liam::

"With his own Sith, you say? Interesting. And as for that gas leak... I'll have to see to it later. For now, we will convene to your location."

Kat Kariena
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:56:09 PM
*laughs* yea, you woulden't of thought of them being together back then, though.

Warren: *laughs also* I don't think they'd think of us being together, either.

Kat: *nods*

Zannah Lyles
Sep 18th, 2000, 10:57:37 PM
*Dawn on the planet Dathomir. The faint bluish glow of the rising sun faintly blurs the far horizon and throws the mountains above the tiny village into sharp relief. In the largest of the crude huts built at the foot of the mountains, One who was once a Jedi stirs uneasily in her sleep. A nameless, irresistable force calls out to her, dragging her away from the life she has known these past seventeen years...*

Sen) *shakes his mate awake* Zannah! For heaven's sake, what's wrong?

Zannah) *eyes snap open. She is panting hard and trembling* I- Sen, I don't-.

Sen) *pulls her close* What was it? More dreams?

Zannah) *shivers and buries her face in his neck* Not this time. Sithspit, Sen, I wish it were just the dreams. This time it's something more.

Sen) *eyes narrow* A call? Is that possible?

Zannah) *nods* It has to be. I refuse to believe that I am the only Jedi Knight left from the Purges, no matter what you may have heard. It's just plain selfish to think that. Some of the others had to have survived.

Sen) *miffed* Then why didn't I recieve the call as well? I have a little of the Force too.

Zannah) *taps him on the nose* Perhaps this call was only meant for Knights then. I don't sense that any of the kits are awake, and Karina is the strongest of the lot. You know she would have been in here informing us if she sensed anything at all.

Sen) *nods reluctantly* Maybe you're right, but even so, what do you plan to do about it? There is still a bounty on Jedi. *hugs her tightly* I almost lost you once before. I couldn't bear to lose you now.

Zannah) *wry grin* Especially with all the little hungry mouths to feed, eh?

Sen) *chuckles* Oh, I don't mind babysitting, but I want you to come home safe.

Zannah) I will do my best to honor your wishes, Love. *kisses his forehead, slides out of bed, pulls on her coverall and straps on her belt with the lightsaber clipped to the side. She hesitates as she fingers the silvery smooth pommel, but does not remove it* It's been a long time since I've had to wear this. Let's hope I never have to use it.

Sen) *slips out of bed to embrace her* For both of our sakes, Love, and that of our kits, I hope you're right.

Zannah) So do I. *gives him one last quick kiss and hurries out of the house, heading for the landing field some distance from the village where her ship the Cloud Dancer has waited, silent and empty for seventeen years.*

A mysterious Boy
Sep 18th, 2000, 11:06:22 PM
Mimban (Circarpous V)

The fifth planet in the Circarpous system, the cloud-covered swamp world of Circarpous V is often referred to by its local name of Mimban.
The planet is largely unexplored, save for a single expedition by Circarpousian xenoarcheologists and an early Imperial scouting survey. The
rainy world is a lush green crisscrossed with muddy brown rivers, and is teeming with many forms of life. The foliage is concentrated in dense
clumps which leaves plenty of open space for travel, though the incautious can sink to their deaths in pockets of thick gray mud. Mimban was
never colonized by the Circarpousians, but the Empire secretly established a mining operation on the planet without the knowledge of the
system's inhabitants. The Empire's miners live in five makeshift towns, and perform their work with energy drills. These drills, illegal on
populated worlds, create harmful fallout and are a serious hazard for arriving ships, since they shunt their excess electrical charges into the sky.

At least three intelligent Mimban species are known to exist on the planet-- the large-eyed "greenies" who beg in the mining towns for alcohol;
the thin gray Coway who live underground, and an unnamed furry species with four legs and four arms. The mysterious, long-extinct species
known as the Thrella are believed to have built the hundreds of temples and cities that dot the damp surface of Mimban. "Thrella wells,"
near-bottomless shafts surrounded by interlocking hexagonal stones, often have side passages called Coway shafts, leading to the underground
world of the Coway. One particular Coway shaft, lit by a type of luminous fungi, contains a vast subterranean lake which the Coway cross on
large lilypad plants. The lake houses a dangerous, amorphous pseudopod-creature, and an abandoned Thrella city is located on the lake's far
edge. This shaft's 200 Coway live in a primitive village built in a huge natural amphitheater. Their tribes are ruled by a triumvirate of leaders,
who appeal to their god Canu for judgment on important matters. One of the world's more dangerous animals are the huge pale worms called
wandrellas, who have black eye- spots surrounding a gaping mouth and are too stupid to be slowed by most attacks. Imperial control of
Mimban was entrusted to Captain-Supervisor Grammel, who ruled from the Imperial planetary headquarters built into an ancient towering
ziggurat. The legendary Kaiburr crystal, rumored to have properties that focus and intensify the Force, was located deep in the jungle, in the
temple of a minor local god named Pomojema. The powerful crystal rested within a ceremonial statue of the god, and was guarded by a
sluggish but deadly lizard-creature. Soon after the Battle of Yavin, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and the droids R2-D2 and C-3PO crashed
on Mimban while traveling to a conference on Circarpous IV. After facing many dangers, including a showdown with Darth Vader, the Rebels
were able to retrieve the Kaiburr crystal and leave Mimban.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy, his age is about 15 years old, he is dressed all in white, runs into a cavelike dwelling, he looks around. the dwelling is set in the side of a mountain in an unexplored region of the planet. the boy looks at the walls and sees the drawings etched into the rock face.
one of a lone planet with two vessels above it with lines going to each of the ships like harpoons, the boy knows the scene depicted is the events that happend in the book he read, what was the name of it? oh yes the autobiography of Princess Leia Organa (Solo).

The boy continues to the back of the dwelling

Father!, Father! are you here?

Father: yes, Benny I am here, what has got you in such a state? hmmm, I see nothing so urgent that it should take you away from your studies.

Boy:I know Father, but I just have this feeling that something is about to happen I cannot explain it.

Father: Yes, I have felt it as well,
The man looks back at his son....."Benny, it is imperative that you not seek out these feelings, for if you do it could mean the end of us and the people on this planet.

Benny: but Father, what if it is important, perhaps the Jedi have returned?,

Man: no benny, the jedi have not returned and you must not seek them out. when it is time the Jedi Will seek us out, but only when we are needed, come my son lets return to your studies.

Benny: Yes, father

Benny bows his head and follows his father back to the study......

Nupraptor
Sep 18th, 2000, 11:07:48 PM
OOC - I am not reading that at the moment. :p

A mysterious Boy
Sep 18th, 2000, 11:12:06 PM
ooc: all of the text above the horizontal line is only background on the planet

A mysterious Boy
Sep 18th, 2000, 11:23:39 PM
all jedi, calling all jedi, calling all jedi....<font size=-1>calling all jedi</font><font size=-2>calling all jedi</font>

Benny's eyes burst open, "wow, what was that? a dream, or was the jedi calling to me, I do not understand, I must talk to father....."

Just then Benny's door bursts open, standing there is his father with a look in his eye that Benny had not seen before.

Benny: what is it father?

Father: Benny we have to talk, go to my study i will join you shortly

Benny: Yes, father I will go immediatley

The boy gets up and dresses and rushes down to his father's study, "what is wrong" Benny thought to himself, Father almost never wants to talk to me in his study, it always in the family room or over dinner, did he have the same dream/calling

Benny arrived in the study and waited for his father, while waiting he decides to look around his fathers study for a clue of what is going on. Benny moves around to his fathers desk and looks at the papers on the desk, space charts, pictures of people in funny robes, hey those are jedi robes, does my father know jedi?

just then the study door opens and in walks his father, dressed all in black, a cylindrical object hangs at his belt on the right and a blaster on the left. The man goes to one of the bookshelves and looks up to the top shelf. Benny watches as a book magically is pulled from the shelf, just then there is a rumple and a section of the book case opens revealing a lift.

Rama Sha
Sep 18th, 2000, 11:48:19 PM
Rama sits on the couch staring into the nearby fire. Next to him lay Nuriko fast asleep. He runs his hands slightly through her hair. Suddenly a flash comes across his mind......very slight and far away, but it was meant for him. Someone knew he was ali

JediBoricua
Sep 19th, 2000, 12:31:36 AM
:: The Afrodisiako exits hyperspace just above Tatooine. JB gets the ship into a low orbit and waits to be cleared for landing. After all procedures are over Boricua leads the frighter down into Mos Espa. Boricua leaves the ship ready, all security options on. He exits the ship..... ::

"Ahh....that putrid scent, it hasn't changed in 17 years....Now to the Cantina, the force is going crazy up there"

videl1999
Sep 19th, 2000, 12:43:28 AM
*Videl looks up at the stars that glow like embers against the darkness of the endless expanse of the night sky. She absentmindly brushes some of her unruly Saiyajin hair away from her eyes, the eyes that have seen horrors unlike most other warriors have seen, and the eyes that filled her victims(during her time with Freeza) with a feeling of malaise right before they closed their eyes in death when she glared down at them as they took thier last breath. She looks almost the same as she did seventeen years before mainly because her Saiyajin genes cause her to age much slower than the average warrior. Videl then sits leaning with her back to a nearby rock, with her eyes closed, lost deep in thought as she recalls the events of that day so long ago....

*17 years earlier*
*Videl stabs a nearby guard in the heart with her saber. The guard shudders violently as his weight falls heavily on the blade of Videl's saber. Videl pushes the body off, and a loud yell of fury from another guard breaks the silence of the battleground. Videl attacks without warning from behind and slices off the guard's head. Looking over the planet, Videl sees her allies finishing off the remaining people. The Jedi's once grand, pictureque buildings and statues lie in ruins, charred in large burning mounds scatttered across the planet. Billowing clouds of smoke rise from the mounds, blocking out the moon and the stars.Videl smiles in the knowledge that the Jedi have been defeated, but her smile soon fades as she remembers the stronger Jedi got away. She brushes a strand of blood stained hair out of her eyes, before disappearing in a blinding flash of ki*
*Back in the present*
*Videl opens her eyes that shine in cold fury as she lets the events drift back into her memories. She unconsciously smashes her fist down on a nearby boulder which shatters on impact* It seems the Jedi have finally come out of hiding, this should be fun.....

OOC: I'm only on now to type this out.....ja ne, minna....*Videl teleports out of forum*

A mysterious Boy
Sep 19th, 2000, 12:46:50 AM
as benny and his father desend into the depths of the planet, the boy cannot believe that this has been here as the lift slows to a stop benny and his father step out and into a large room, filled with electronic components, computers, communication devices and in the far corner rest two ships.

Father: it is time that you learned of your true self my son.

You know your self as Benny Reiken, this is not your true name, for the last 15 years the teachings i have given you have been to prepare you for your destiny. the training i have given you is to prepare you for your power over the force...

You are son of a Jedi Master, me.

Everything up to know has been predetermined by the force, now it is time for us to return to the stars and to help rebuild the jedi order.

our name is:

Benny: father wait!, are you saying that you are a jedi master and that i am a knight?

FAther: no, my son, you are my padawan and yes i am a jedimaster.

the name you were born with was.

Benjamin Anakin Skywalker

Ben: but that means that you are...........

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 19th, 2000, 12:52:29 AM
yes, I am and yes i am your father.

now lets go
"R2 fire up the engines we are getting out of here"

the droid R2d2 still functionable after all this time becomes active, still mounted at the top of the xwing tweets and whistles as he starts the startup sequence on the xwing fighter.

Luke enters the freighter and starts the sequence on it. he then hooks up a slave circuit to the xwing so that if need be he can control it from the freigher.

luke prepares the vessels for flight

Rama Sha
Sep 19th, 2000, 01:13:37 AM
Rama slowly lifts Nuriko's head off his lap and sits it down on the couch. He then moves back into the house further, he walks down a hall and opens a door inside Sierra, his first born was sleeping. He smiled and then moves down to his and Nuriko's bed room. Inside in a crib next to the balcony door was his other duaghter Isis. He looked down on her. When she was born he was so glad her skin wasn't snow-white. He had gone through much looking the way he did when he was growing up and had watched Sierra go through the same. Rama then sat on the bed. "Who had tried to contact him?" He wondered. Rama reached over and puled open the drawer next to the bed. He took out a small holo projecter. an image sprng to life. It was some of the Members of the Sith Empire. Ogre, Dia, Saurron, Grendal......they were all there. How things hand changed since this was taken. Rama deactivated the Hologram and sighed deeply.

DarthHERA
Sep 19th, 2000, 01:14:08 AM
"oh, i had forgotten how hard-headed you are Ket!"

Hera stomps her feet under the table in irritation, but Ket only laughs at her. She grins despite herself and softens her manor, against her better judgement. But then, he always was able to get his own way when he smiled that way.

"ok then, i guess we can talk. It has been a long time,and as you say, we dont know what may lie just a head for us."

"what is it exactly you think we should settle here?"

*Remkah looks about the room...'man, this place gives me the creeps' ...and sips his drink, trying to be as separate from the conversation as possible ::

Rama Sha
Sep 19th, 2000, 02:28:50 AM
Rama falls back and lays on his bed stareing at the celeing. Again his mind begins to wander into the past.

Rama opens the door to his father's chambers, He almost couldn't reach the door knob. But manged to get it open. He slides in and seees his father preparing for battle. He set at a table and says a few chants and then begins to paint lines on his face. Rama leans forward to see, but loses his balance and falls forward.

Rama's father looks over at him.

" What are you doing here child? "

" Looking for you. "

" Why arn't you with your mother."

" I snuck out."

Rama's father laughs and picks up his son.

" Why are you putting that stuff on your face?"

" Oh These........they are marks of the Warrior."

" Marks of the Warrior? "

" Yes, see once there was a great hero named Daeen Pa. See they represtent scars suffered when Daeen was tortured for fighting against opression. These....."

He points to the two lines coming down and across his eyes.

" These are were they cut out his eyes. "

Rama eyes grew wide.

" And this."

Points at the smile shaped lines on the side of his mouth.

" These are were, then made him put a red hot Saleen blade in his mouth. "

"EW!"

" But you know after all that......he still unitied all the clans and one the day sceruing all our futures. That is way all warriors pay tribute to him in this manner. YOu will do the same when you are old enough. Now run along, I have a kingdom to expand to secure your future. "

Rama is startled by warm body next to him bringing him back to realilty. Nuriko Curls up next to him

" You have a lot on your mind don't you? "

"Yeah......"

"You can't hide these things from me. I know your thinking about the past."

Rama Puts his arm around her.

" What would you have me think of? "

" The Future. "

" I just might do tha

Ket Limelight
Sep 19th, 2000, 06:21:11 AM
Before Ket replied to Hera,He sent out another call into the void of the force.

Rama...i know your alive...find me Rama,I need you here...

Ket then looked back to Hera and sighed,his black eyes going back ot those molten swirls of reddish hues.

"I just want to know why you left...when you knew i cared so much for you..."

Ket looked up to Hera,with a look of despair upon his battle worn face.

Sep 19th, 2000, 08:36:10 AM
Bakura

He sat in his room alone, looking out the window over the green pastures of this beautiful planet he had made home. He didnt see it. He was sunk too far into his memories after he had seen a documentary on the holo about the legendary Jedi, now gone, with only Sith. The story told of the the Jedi's first fall, their rise and then their final fall. He had watched for once, the story familiar to him from his friends who were so obsessed by the ghosts that were the Jedi.

He had turned the holo off before the final chapter, the traitorous attack that had ended the Jedi order. The legend of the traitor that had dropped the Temple's defences at a critical moment, the slaughter of Jedi caugth unawares. His friends would talk at times as if they were there, conjucturing and supposing. The New Republic may not have fractured if the Jedi's strength had not been removed from the hand of order, the deciept and violence that had bylined the collapse of the Republic. The Jedi had saved the galaxy so often just when it came for the turn of the galaxy to save the Jedi.... it must have been a bitter experience as the messages for help were ignored and the Jedi were killed, knowing if help had come in time. But it hadn't and in the end, the Jedi were betrayed not just by one person, but by the Galaxy.

But all that was in the past and he had to get to work

--

The terminal hummed as he initiated a program, strating a procedure to update the records in the libraries. He leaned back, closing his eyes against the eye strain and then turned away to look out the corridor of his station. A few people moved with business that he wasnt concerned with and he turned back to his station....

He turned back, frowning. He saw a person that did not blend in, a military walk. About 50. Dressed in full Bakura defence uniform. He looked in curiousity as the soldier came closer - and looked in puzzlement as the soldier stopped at this desk.

"Yes?"

The soldier looked at him and turned to face the tech's manager. "I want him"

The tech looked puzzled "Can I ask why?"

The soldier looked at him "INformation is at a need to know basis civilian. Dont bother packing, your wanted immediatly"

The tech flicked a finger in his cloak. "You dont need me"

The manager turned to the soldier "You dont need him. I have better slicers"

The soldier raised an eyebrow "Yes I do"

Puzzled, the tech tried to get out of this again "You heard the boss. There's better than me"

The manager tried again. "Look captain, I do have better. Do you want to meet them?"

The soldier had a small smile the Tech didnt like. "Nope, this man is what I want. Come with me Technician"

Outwardly shruggling and giving his boss a wry smile, he was nt even allowed to pack. Inwardly he buzzed with frustration. He didnt need this!

The soldier and the tech walked out of the building in silence. when they got outside, the soldier spoke

"Dont smart arse me again"

The tech snapped back "Or else what?!?!"

The soldier chose not to respond to that. "Your needed. We have a shuttle waiting"

"For what?" A one of outright hostility crept into the tech's voice.

"Now, now. A few friends of yours"

The tech whipped around, slamming a palm into the soldiers chest, stopping him. "Get this into your damn head. I dont owe anyone and I'm through with saving anyone."

"Touchy.. OOFFFF!"

The punch came from nowhere and decked the soldier. The tech was red in the face and furious. "Get this straight! I'm through with helping others, so dont bother me again Tohmahawk!"

If Tohmahawk was mad, he didnt show it. He got back up and straightened his uniform. "Very touchy. Okay, I'll just let another innocent die then"

The tech's look could have killed. "Get f&$#@*. Why should I care anymore, you insufferable @#%$. No one cared 17 years ago"

The soldier knew no further words were going to work and more than likely earn another punch, he turned away and walked away. The tech stood there fuming, then decided he didnt want to see another human for the rest of the day.

He stalked off.

--

The next day

--

The tech sat at a bar, drinking a mild ale, still angry fronm yesterday's meeting, still fuming at the way this galaxy still treated him unjustly. The holoviewer had some mindless sport on, the chatter of the patrons a welcome irritation as it intruded on his thoughts. Some times, it was much better to wallow in the misery of someone else than your own...

"EVERYBODY KEEP SEATED! THIS IS A RAID!"

Ah @#%$.

The tech watched as 7 humans came in, 6 well armed thugs and one graceful human. To the tech surprise the leader was not armed with a blaster, but with a small cylinder, even out here in this backwater reconisable as a lightsabre.

The tech's drinking companion swore. "Damn it. cant they leave well alone?"

"Probably hunting for some worm for a snack" replied the tech

The lightsabre weilding human signalled for the thugs to guard all the exits before he spoke "I have twenty men outside, so no one try to escape. I am empowered by the Sith to search for a Jedi, so no-one move!"

"Oh great. A ghost hunt" muttered the tech. The Sith based out in the Outer Rim occasionally raided planets like Bakura, looking for Jedi to kill, or more to the point, Force sensitives to bolster their ranks. After all, it was well known no Jedi lived.

The tech turned back to his drink and his companion did too. "Huh. waste of time"

The Thugs used a scanner, the purpose that the tech could only guess at and the Sith walked around the tables, malice clear on his face. A cruel face. The patrons, mainly a tough bunch turned away and recommenced drinking, in the main unconcerned with what the locals though was a minor nuisance. Better this than occupation by Sith forces.

The search, as per usual came up empty and the Sith left with his thugs. The Tech continued to drink for a bit longer, then, slightly tipsy, he bid his drinking companion a good night and walked out.

It was going to be a walk home like the walk homes for the last fifteen years. Boring and quiet. It turned into anything but.

--

A low grunt issued from the fanged mouth.

"not now Fregge. But yes I agree, that was him. We have finally found him again. Go back and tell the others and I will follow him"

Another grunt and a 9 foot shadow ran off. The human remaining looked the back of the one he was tailing, and then looked at the object he was holding in his hand. A 60 centimetre long cylinder, with what looked like a shearing guard of a ancient sword in the middle. He continued to look at the object, then the man made up his mind, proceeded to follow the tech

Rama Sha
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:15:20 AM
Rama is jolted awake, the message came to him again. He sat up and looked around the room, it was morning already and he was alone. He gets up and makes his way outside his room and begins to walk down the hall, as he moves he is meet by his droid R6-D4. The Droid franticly lets out a line of beeps and whines.

" WHat is it R6? "

Just then A small child runs up and jumps on the droid from behind. She lets out a a giggle and hold on tight to R6.

" Alisa.........your kid is badgering my droid again."

Rama walks around the scene and meets Alisa coming down the hall.

" Rhea get off of there.....come here."

She looks up at Rama.

" You don't look to good."

"You mean a little pale? "

" HA HA, Cute smart ass."

Rama makes his way the rest of the way down the hall way and into the kitchen where Nuriko is.

" Oh your awake!"

" Yeah, if you want to call that."

" You ok?"

" I've been better. Thinking about calling in today. All we had is a simple trade negoation to do. Trace can handle that."

" Ok....if you say so. Alisa is taking Isis, Sierra is at school and Im going to town to try to get this Comm fixed.....it's broken again."

Rama simply nods.

" Hey.......I'll be back in a few hours and we'll see about raiseing your spirts. Bye"

Nuriko, Alisa and the kids exit the house and Rama is left alone. He knows who sent him the message now......it was Ket. "But could he risk exposing himself to find him?" He wondered. Rama moved over to the comm and hit the button. The thing let out a loud screech and then starts smoking.

" Oh yeah."

Rama moves over to the couch......and begins to think

Locke Jinn
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:40:15 AM
::Locke walks out to Liam's ship and buckles himself and starts playing with the seat::

andude330
Sep 19th, 2000, 02:11:58 PM
*jumps into his ship and speeds off to find the thing he is looking for*

Banestone
Sep 19th, 2000, 05:24:35 PM
*17 years is a long time. Empires rise and fall, organizations coalesce and fade, men die and are born. But always... there are the Sith. There is still good in the galaxy... but there is greater Evil.

During this time, the Outer Rim Territories have been expanded, attacked, defended, and new space explored and conquered by the Sith and their minions. The Empire is only a memory now, but they still have a hold on a few systems, under allegiance to the Sith. Not many people know who rules it anymore, and fewer care. The New Republic lost it's heart and soul with the Jedi, and also it's life shortly thereafter. The Sith rule all. The Sith know all. They - or rather, Ket - rule over more of space than even the Empire in it's prime did. The great final battle between Sith and Jedi utterly annihilated the Jedi, and greatly weakened the Sith... but with no more Jedi, what did that matter?

TSO, RSO, TSE, - all Sith, everywhere - were united under Keticus. Somehow, they had all refrained from destroying each other again.

Deep in the regions of Unknown Space, an insignificant and undiscovered planet by the name of Triablo continued to exist. And was ruled, no longer by it's original High Council... but by their greatest warrior ever, who had been sent out, lost, and then came back... Banestone. The Cyborg Sith.

His questions about his origin and missing past solved, Banestone had taken command of the planet and it's resources for the Sith. For the past 8 years, he had been raising a fleet, and an army of Dark Side warriors. He had been holding the current border of Known Space against any attacks, and had done a surprisingly good job at it too. Triablo was, for the most part, an unremarkable place populated by black-skinned, hulking, intelligent aliens; known as the Triatlii. Banestone himself was half Triatlii, although also half droid after the High Council deemed him their best warrior and "modified" him to explore their largely unknown universe for them. An interesting thing about Triablo, however, was that it's people were all Force-capable. They just had never known it until Banestone came back and showed them how to use the Dark Side... also, every space-capable vessel they had was formed from an organic material grown as plants on the planet's surface, then harvested and hardened into a near quantum-armor state of hardness; which was solid or maleable at will of the Triatlii. Using this impressive biotechnology (The Shell, Banestone's ship, is made of the stuff), the Triatlii quickly became known in their region of space as impossible to defeat. And against all the threats and powers the Unknown universe threw at them, they remained unmoved.

The Dark Warriors of the Triatlii, although relatively few in number, remained at their home planet when not patrolling the borders of Known Space. Awaiting any call the Sith may send to them. After all these years of waiting for something, ANYTHING, to happen, Banestone was bored out of his mind and finally decided to take a Triatlii Cruiser and a small armed guard of Dark Warriors back into the core of the galaxy and try to find something better to do, as a Sith. With no threats, being a Sith was a dull and tedius life.

On route to Coruscant, the planet of cities, the Triatlii vessel drops out of hyperspace near Tatooine, so Banestone's small entourage of warriors can see with their own eyes what a small slice of the rest of the galaxy is like*

OOC:
There, now you all know Banestone's past and future. :)
/OOC

andude330
Sep 19th, 2000, 05:35:30 PM
*speeds into the docking bay*

ReaperFett
Sep 19th, 2000, 06:11:03 PM
::Fett drops out of hyperspace, and lands on Dantooine. As the hatch opens, Fett rubs his chin and yawns. I need a decent sleep. When was the last time I had one of them. Fett picks up his saber, and walks out::

andude330
Sep 19th, 2000, 06:12:49 PM
*unloads his weapons*

Liam Jinn
Sep 19th, 2000, 06:28:52 PM
:: before Liam goes to his ship he stops and turns to Chaos::

Liam: tell me...is your mother...still alive?

Rama Sha
Sep 19th, 2000, 06:33:53 PM
Rama enters the personal chambers of his master Bromine. He had never been in her before, but he had got the call and Rama never disobeyed a direct Order from his master. He looka around and sees the a long chamber and at the end a chair turned away from him, but he can see Bromines robes hanging down.

" Master......you wanted to see me?"

The Chair Turns and Bromine faces Rama.

" Rama Sha....my succesfully apprentice. I would like to coingratulate you on your engagement. They force is strong with her, your offspring will be plenty powerfull. "

" Thank you master."

Bromine get up from his seat moves across the room towards Rama.

" But that is not the only reason I called you here. "

Rama face turns to cocern, there was something in his masters tone.

" Im going to be leaving the Empire soon....."

Concern turned to Shock.

" Master...............why?"

" Im going to tell you something, This is between the two of us. I have trusted you with my life many times and is the same for you Im sure.....that is why I know I can trust you with this. Rama.........I am dying."

"WHAT!?!?!?!"

" A diease......I have had it for long time now. I have searched and searched for a cure......but to no avail. I don't want the Empire to die along with me. That is why I am leaving.......and I want you to take my place."

" Master......I........I don't think I Can't dod it. Isn't there someone else? "

" No..........there is no oe else. I trust you. I was Just as scared when I took over. But eventually it will come to you. I know you will do the Empire honor."

Rama doesn't say anything, but moves over to a nearby window and looks out over the landscape.

" Some will follow you to their death.......some will will resent you for what you have become and try to take your power. Some of the people you trusted most will stab you in the back to try to get your throne. "

" Which is exaclty why I don't want it. "

" Rama if I didn't think you could do the job I wouldn't have picked you. You Are Rama Sha, Sith master.....Trained by Bromine, and your destiny is larger then even you relize."

Rama turns and bows before his master.

" Let your will be done. "

" Rise Rama Sha,Dark Lord of the Sith Empire."

" I will fight for the Empire till my last breath...... I will never abandon it. "

Rama Sits strait up on the couch. " Oh it was a dream." Rama thought. But he knew it was another memory......the recent contact he had had brought back so many. He looks down at his watch.

" Nuriko will be home soon."He thought to himself.

" Nuriko is home."

A voice from behind him. Rama turns and see's Nuriko standing there.

" You know you were always so good at getting in mind when my guard is down. "

" Well if you wouldn't hide so many things I wouldn't have to."

" Their nothing.......nothing you need to worry about. You get the comm fixed."

" Yeah, there gonna turn service back on later today. So you feeling any better? "

" Yeah a little, I just woke up."

" So your plenty rested? "

Nuriko grinsat him. Rama eyes her and then grins back.

" I might be."

" Well I promised to help raise your spirts when I got back.....and thats exactly what I plan to do."

Nuriko takes him by the hand and leads him down the hall.

xshellsparkx
Sep 19th, 2000, 07:00:09 PM
With every minute here on Tatooine, shellspark could feel the force growing stronger with him. After many hours, shellspark snaps out of his trance with a start::

"Another Jedi...here...finally."

Concentrating, shellspark tries to pinpoint the source of the disturbance in the force.

Sep 19th, 2000, 07:25:38 PM
He continued to walk down the dark alley, towards his home. The follower was quiet, moving in shadows, waiting for the moment to make his presence felt...

A light went out over a crossroad, just as the tech got to it. A little bit taken aback, the tech looked around in the sudden dark, allowing his eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness....

And saw someone down one of the crossroads was surrounded. His follower saw the sudden trap close and ducked behind a bin, poking his head over the lid to watch.

The tech also too cover, seeing about 10 humans surround what appears to be a female. The tech let out a sigh. He had heard about some attacks on women in the alleys around here lately, mainly on aliens. He shook his head, not wanting to get involved, but still looking carefully so as to report the thugs to local....

The Sith he had seen in the bar appeared. It so surrpised him he clattered against his hiding place. The Thugs and the Sith turned and spotted him. Cursing under his breath, the tech decided to bluff this one out. He got up, brushed off some dust and gave a big cheery "HI there! Can I help you folks?"

The Sith motioned for two thughs to grab the tech, which they did, the tech protesting. He was deposited roughly in front of the Sith. "Hey! Is this the way you guys treat public servants? I was fixing a fault in a data line here! Look, here's my tools, why dont you check where I was?!?"

"A likely story. Seep and Trax, check it. Put him with the girl" Rough hands shoved him and he bumped the girl, who he would jhave judged to be 18? dressed in a simple jump suit, red hair... and her face... was familiar? This rather puzzled the tech. He would have sworm that he had never laid eyes on the girl before, yet her face was ....

"Hey Boss! He was telling the truth!"

The captors turned away at the shout and the tech used the distraction to speak to the girl. "Quietly. What's your name? Dotn worry, help is on it's way"

Her voice was also shockingly familiar. "Jina Jade". No fear in her voice, only a lot of anger. The name was like a blot of lightning in his brain as it clicked home. But he never knew the woman had a child...?

"Also quietly and this is important. Who was you mother?"

"Lady Mara Jade"

The Sith and his henchmen at that point turned to face the two captives, the tech assuming a look of annoyance. "Okay mate, are you going to let me go? I have a job to do!"

The Sith ignored him. "Take the girl to my ship. Kill him"

"HEY MAN!!! I CAN STAY QUIET!!" Two thugs grabbed his arms. and two others grabbed Jade's and the Sith turned away...

Ka-pow! Ka-pow!

The Sith turned in surprise as it appeared the two thugs had shot each other and the tech was standing by himself, a calm and detirmined look on his face. Thoughs wheeled through his head.... one more outstanding than the rest....

Maybe the Galaxy hates the Jedi and betrayed them.... but Mara never betrayed me!

He began to advance slowly on the thugs and the Sith. "Let her go and I'll let you go"

The Sith's eyes looked puzzled. "Let her go? Why, you think your a Jedi?" The word was said with as much derision as he had ever heard for anything

"The Jedi are dead and soon so will you. Now let her go"

"KILL HIM!"

8 blasters opened up only to meet the flash of a blue sabre blade, deflecting and returning the blaster bolts at the shooters. In a few seconds, 4 more thugs lay dead, two other wounded and the tech, now bearing a lightsabre he usually kept out of habit in his tool pouch, disguised as a hydrospanner, continued to advance. "Wrong answer.. Sith"

A low snarl sounded and the hum of a second sabre behind the Sith sounded. The sith turned startled, as did the thugs, to see they were now outnumbered, 12 lizard like creatures and a human, who bore the sabre. The tech shruged as if to say "Sorry!" and in a blink, the beasts ripped into the thugs and the Sith. The tech turned off his sabre and moved away, allowing the beasts to fight and also seeing the other sabre weilder go into the Sith, taking the Dark sider out as well.

The tech saw Jade try to sneak away in the shuffle, he moved and grabbed onto her. "Not so fast missy"

"Let go of me!!"

"Lady, you seem to be in a bit of trouble and wanted by the sith. If you really are the daughter of Lady Mara, I'm the best help your ever going to get. "

"Yeah? And who are you?"

He told her. She stopped struggling "You are??"

"Yes I am."

She looke at his face. "So it's true! You survived!"

He sighed. "I wish I didnt"

"Hey, who's this?" The other man came forward

"A friend. What in the Force are you doing here Gregori, you and your pets?"

The other, Gregori Paladin, Jedi Knight, grinned in return. "Just in the neighbourhod and heard you might be about. I'm glad to see Tohmahawk was right"

"Yeah, well Tohmahawk is a self righteous ass. I'm done with helping others"

"And you helped our babe here!"

She bristled "You want to get your head ventelated?"

The tech growled "There's a difference between the galaxy and the daughter of Lady Mara. Now, I'm getting out of here and I'm taking her with me. Get oyur pets to clean up and follow me"

He grinned. "Sure thing" He pointed atht eh dead bodies and the lizard things immediatly picked them up, running off into the night and leaving one of the beasts behind.

--

The Tech apartment

The tech poured himself a drink as Jina Jade sat on the couch, cautiously looking around the small room. At the other side, Gregori Paladin, dressed in battle armour tood, with the 9.5 foot beast sitting crossed legged in the corner.

Te tech whistled in the language of the beast.

"[Are you well Fregge?]"

"[I am. The Overlords bring you greetings]"

"[Tell them, may their hands never clasp weapons]"

"[Thak you I will]"

Jina looked at the tech and then at the beast. "Umm, what is that... thing?"

The tech pointed with his drink. "That? It's a Vog'on"

(TBC)

Jedi Rebel X
Sep 19th, 2000, 09:10:39 PM
::Rebel's black bird lands::

OOC: I don't think I will be able to reply a lot so don't try to get me to do a bunch of stuff.

andude330
Sep 19th, 2000, 09:23:42 PM
*runs to the nearest house*

Liam Jinn
Sep 19th, 2000, 09:57:33 PM
OOC: hey andude....if you're not gonna do anything except that stuff you posted why are you posting? oh and YOU DOOOOOOOGGGGGG RAMA!!!

Kat Kariena
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:04:21 PM
* SHOOT Kat thought. She started walking back in the general direction of her ship.*

Leia: Something wrong Kat?

Kat: huh? No I left something back on my ship. I hadden't anticapated running into you. You cought me quite by surprise. *resumes heading towards her ship. She sliped back into the woods, running though them as if she had lived in them all her life.**Kat walked into her ship. She headed towards the secreat compartments and poped the panneling revieling several crates. Draging the crates onto the deck she started thinking**sigh* How am I going to get these to everyone, though. *stares at the crates of various energy wepons*

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:11:05 PM
as Luke prepares the ship for takeoff, Ben asks a question that he has wanted to ask for as long as he can remember.

Ben: Father, who is my mother.

Luke new this day was coming, but he hoped it would have been later then sooner.

Luke looks at his son, Your Mothers name was Cölleen, I met her after fleeing from the temple after the great sith attack, those were some terrible times, I barely made it out of there alive, in my escape i landed on an uncharted planet and there met your mother, a dathomir witch that was in seclusion while she tried to surpress her power. she was so powerful in the force that it scared her and she went to this planet to try and purge the force from her.

When i arrived I felt her emense power but was unable to search her out, actually after landing i wasn't even able to get out of my ship and passed out in it.

when next i woke i was partially healed and your mother was standing above me, we both beleive that it was love at first sight. we were married 6 months later and about a year later your were born, but your mother did not survive through the birth, there were complications and she died shortly after you were born.

Ben: thank you father for telling me, in some way it brought me closer to her

Luke give his son a hug and then continues with his preparation

Ben: Father what about the rest of our family, if i understand correctly I should have an aunt somewhere.

Luke: I am afraid not Ben. My sister was Killed during the attack, at least that is what i have been told, I searched all over for Leia but was never able to contact her and world was sent that she was at the temple when it was attacked and didn't make it out. I hope everyday that the news is wrong, but i have found nothing to contradict it.

Luke continues his work

Warren Azalin
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:17:09 PM
:: Warren notices Kat leaving and decides to follow her, he hadn't come this far to lose her now. As she heads back to her ship he notices her stop to talk to someone, after he gets a better look he notices it's Leia. He decides wether or not to talk to Leia until he notices Kat continue on to her ship. As he arrives at the ship he notices Kat taking a large number of crates out of her ship ::

Warren: "Hey, need help with those ?"

Kat: "Yeah, can you help me get them back to the vault."

W: "Sure, but what are they ?"

K: "Just some energy weapons we can use."

W: "Ok."

:: It takes Kat and Warren a while but they finally get all the crates back to the vault ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:42:57 PM
**Leia excuses herself from Liam and Nup** Walks over to Kat and see's her carrying some crates w/a gentleman who looks vaguely familiar**Leia feels she knows him..but from where**

Leia: Umm..excuse me Kat! *looks at all the crates entering the vault**turns to the unknown stranger** Do I know you??!!!

Kat*giggles*: Oh my ...it's has been a long time! This is Warren, he used to be...

Leia: My padawan! Oh my heavens Warren so nice to see you!
**Leia gives him a hug**

Kat: Ahem..Leia...he is also my husband!

Leia: Your..WOW..who would have known. I am happy for you both.

Warren: Well..Leia..it's been a long time. I heard some rumours that you were killed at the downfall of GJO.

Leia: No..I was one of the very few that was able to survive it. So was my husband Liam.

Warren: Liam Jinn? That's why that guy over there looks familiar.

Leia: Yes Liam..Let's go over and meet with him and Nup. By the way...what's with all these crates???!

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:46:38 PM
Luke has concluded his lift off preparation and opens the launch tube that the ships will travel through to reach the planets surface and then continue on into space.

the ships enter coldness of space, Luke and his son are in the freighter with R2 bringing up the rear with Luke's Xwing.

Ben: Father, where are we going?

Luke: We are going on a Jedi Search, but where to look first. Luke Briefly reaches into the force, careful not to draw too much attention to him self through the force. after a few seconds Luke withdrawls from the force pulling it close to him so no force user can detect him.

Luke: Well that didn't help much, hmm, now if i was a jedi where would I go, lets brainstorm some ideas.
hmm, tatooine, no that would be too obvious a place to find a jedi, Dagobah, no the sith would be expecting that, hmm well for now we should head to the old abandoned rebel base on Dantooine, I haven't been there in years.....Luke remembers the last time he was on dantooine, Leia, Kyle and him had taken Dalethria there in hopes to convert her to the light, it ended in Luke almost kill Dale, but they were able to get Dale to a Medfacility in time

Ben:Father, are you ok?

Luke: yes son, i am fine, now we should get some rest the computer will let us know when we get near dantooine.

Luke activates the Hyperdrive levers and the ship enters hyperspace.

Luke: computer....eta to dantooine;

Computer: 12 hours

Luke and ben go back to the living area of the ship and each lay down on a bunk and try to get some rest.

Nupraptor
Sep 20th, 2000, 12:04:55 AM
((ooc - I'm off early for the night. Please... no more than 50 new posts before I wake up. :lol: ))

Kat Kariena
Sep 20th, 2000, 12:08:07 AM
*laughs* Something that should of been left in Mos Eisley.

Liam: *looks over at Kat when she mentions that*

Kat: Hey it would of stayed there to if I hadden't been out of there in a hurry! *Kat riped the top of a near by crate revieling a crate packed with blaster pistols*

Liam: You were going to leave this in my town?

Kat: *ignores Liam and turns back to Leia, a mestivous grin on her face* You can't use lightsabers to get in everywhere, there are a viraity of other lazer wepons in the other crates. I'm going to wind up with another price on my head for this one!

DarthHERA
Sep 20th, 2000, 01:08:19 AM
"You know why i left, Ket." Heras words came off more
defensive than she intended, but the anger of their parting
began to resurface again.

"I had to try to find him. How could i not? When we heard Darth--RAGE may be alive and somewhere in the "Unknown Regions", i just had to try"
(RAGE went MIA about 2 months prior to Hera & Ket ever meeting, and was heras 'partner')
"I never expected you you to understand, but i DID expect you to trust me to come back! I even asked you to come with
me-and you know i dont ask for nothin."

"You made it clear your Sith Combine needed you more
than i did. It seemed obvious there was no point to come back."

Hera tries to shrug off the anger. "What does it matter now..? There is no point in this"......

"Sith rule the galaxy. That is all that matters. The annihilation of our jedi enemies. That is all that matters.
I dont want to discuss this anymore."

Hera looks down and notices her hands shaking..

Looking up, Hera snarls "and where is Boricua??"

Ket is about to lash out, when again, he senses the
Sith Master Rama and tries to renew the contact ::

OOC: sorry for long post, but was hard to condense this idea.

Ket Limelight
Sep 20th, 2000, 05:29:24 AM
OOC: NO! Long Posts are WELCOME! this is a future RPG,we want as much info as we can get!

Ket stood up and looked to Hera. He was fuming underneath it all,and He let her know.

"Well... would you rather WE be in the situation the Jedi are in now? I did what i did to secure our future,our lives,and our very being. Yet you still think of it on terms of you to me. I did what i did for our kind."

Ket looked down,a bit to the left. His dredlocks hung over one shoulder,and his eyes were as black as night.
He thought about that moment when he told the Sith what he was going to do. Everyone was fighting amoung themselves,the great destruction of the Sith seemed to be coming about again. That's when Ket simply told them that if they continued this,all would be lost. Would they really want to be a dying breed? where if they were scene,thy would be killed? By other Sith and Jedi alike? They all told him no,and that was when Ket took over. And he did this all just for the simple fact that he wanted to stay alive. And for Hera. Had had fallen in love with her the second he laid eyes on her. He would have done anything for her,but now,after this chance meeting on his homeworld,he was begining to doubt it. Was she so blind she could not see the bigger picture here?

Ket looked to Hera and put a finger to her chin,lifting her head up gently. He looked into her eyes and spoke softly.

"Hera,I did what i did to be with you,so we would have a future...I loved you then,I love you now,and I will love you when i die. Always know that."

Ket placed a small kiss on her lips and then looked up. He donned his black robes and snapped his fingers,when half the bar got up and walked out.

"You know where I will be,Hera,all you need to do is seek me out if you change your mind."

Ket walked out and into his personal shuttle. As they took off,He thought about all the things that needed to be done.

------------------------------------------------------------

About 3 hours later...

Ket sat upon his chair on the bridge of the SSD Titan when he was alerted to the presance of a fleet of ships. Ket knew who it was right away. Banestone. The one who had helped him gain power so he could keep the Sith in check. He sent out a message through the force.

Banestone,how good of you to drop in...

Then as he did this,he had a vision of Rama. With Nuriko and his family. Good to see them alive. He sent out another message to Rama.

Rama...Come to Tatooine,I need you here...

Calhemia Cutta
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:36:38 AM
(OOC: I might've missed a post like this from Reb, but I'm trying to get something in.)

Cal and Reb sat in silence as the Blackbird flew back to base. It was nice seeingsome of the others again.
Kinda wish they had thought so too. Cal thought dryly, remember the fight between DT and James. Unknowingly twisting the ring on her finger, Cal turns to Reb.
"You said you were still in contact with Leia and Liam?" she questioned, hoping she had heard right. Reb grinned. "Yep. They're maried now, and have a kid of their own."

Cal looked taken back. "Really? that's great! For how long have they been married?"
"Not long after the invasion." Reb replied. "They're really happy together."

Cal looked down at her hand with the ring and said softly. "Yeah."

Sep 20th, 2000, 08:11:05 AM
:: She looked at the beast, with some fear.

"A Vog'on? You mean they are real?"

The Tech nodded. "And the legends are true too"

"But... are they not evil creatures?"

Gregori nodded "Yes. However, there was a few things that happened that changed their point of view"

The Tech laughed. "Interesting way to put it."

"[She asks about the Chosen One?]"

"[Yes she does]"

"[She would dispute the word of the Chosen One?]"

"[I dont think she would understand Fregge. Not everyone has the concepts the Vog'on have]"

"[She would carry weapons? She has no honour?]"

Gregori and the Tech looked at each other. This was a dangerous question, as the Vog'on believed all who would fight with a weapon were to die, apart from the Chosen One. Jina looked at the others in puzzlement, wondering what they were saying in this odd bird like language

"[She is under the protection of the Omens Fregge]"

The Vog'on turned to face the puzzled girl. "Yyyyooooouuuuu prtecccctteeeddddd by Omensssss?"

"Um, what is this thing talking about?"

"say yes"

"Yes? Yes to ..."

"She is" said the Tech interupting. "Good enough for you, Fregge?" Jina gaped, offended.

"[Good enough. She doesn't seem to know however what that means]"

"Jina, the Vog'on wont kill you now."

She gaped. "What?"

"He wont kill you. Your right, these things are extremely nasty. They kill anything that comes close to them that bears weapons, except for me and Gregori"

"Why are you two special?"

"Dont ask"

Her face flushed red in anger. The tech luaghed again. "Yep, your the daughter of Lady Mara JAde allright"

"And your a moron!"

"Yeah, that too" The Tech suddenly went alert. "Gregori, Hwegri is coming"

Gregori nodded went to the window, openied it. Another of the beasts came in. Gregori waited till the beast was inside and then reclosed the window.

"Disposed of the bodies?". The Yog'on nodded.

Jina looked at the second Vog'on. "Umm, can I ask? how di you dispose of the bodies?"

The Vog'on stared at Jina, then took another bite out of the arm he had carried in. She stared in horror. "You... ATE them?"

She fainted when the Vog'on nodded.

DarthHERA
Sep 20th, 2000, 12:03:56 PM
:: She watched Ket go, his loyal warriors with him. She could still taste the soft kiss, the words of his love meaning everything to her. She wanted to stop him, to cling onto him-his strength, his committment to duty, they way he held everyones respect, the light touch of his hand-these were all the things she loved about him...why couldnt she just say so..

Her eyes drifted from the now empty doorway over to find
Remkah looking directly at her

R: "Why do you do everything the hard way?"

H: "..shutup"

Hera gets to her feet "c'mon, where going."

They drop some credits on the table for the drinks and make their way into the cool air of the Mos Eisley nite back towards their transport.

Making their way back in silence, Hera a few paces behind Remkah, opens her palm and allows the moonlight to hit the small gold band she holds in her hand. "Its so beautiful. What the hell is wrong with me." She closes her hand and holds the ring tightly in it, her thoughts replaying every word, every look..that kiss..all the way back to the ship ::

Rama Sha
Sep 20th, 2000, 01:22:33 PM
Nuriko wakes up to find the spce next to her empty. She sits up and looks around the room.It is already dark outside and a thunder can be heard in the background.

" Rama?"

There is no answer. In the background a bolt of lighting lights up the room. Nuriko sees Rama standing in front of the window. She gets up and walks up behind him.

" Looks like a storm is coming." She comments.

" Its the Shadow Rider. "

" The what? "

" It was a story my mother use to tell me."

" Rama moves over the the wall. He slides his fingers down the wall till he finds what he is looking for. "

" Rama.........what are you doing."

Rama doesn't answer, but still seaches the wall till he finds the trigger. He presses the button. A section of the wall slides to the side revealing a hidden room.

" I know what your doing......I felt those messages too."

" Then you know why I have to go."

"Yes...........but that doesn't mean I want you too. I afraid you might die."

"It wouldn't be the first time. "

"Just try to come back in one piece huh?"

Rama kisses her on the forehead.

" I promise."

Rama enters the room, along the wall are glass cases inside are various battle outfits worn by his wife, at the end is almost all black outfit. The story that his mother had told him so long ago begins to fill his head.

" Don't look the Shadow is free. "

Rama opens the case and takes out his pants and begins to slide them on.

" The thunder is his footsteps."

Rama pulls out out his boots and places them on his feet, the metal laces sinch up around his legs.

" The wind is his mighty arms sweeping across the land."

Next he pulls his shirt out and slides it on.

" Lighting is his mighty fist smashing into the earth in anger."

He wraps his arm in hands in a black tape. He then Reaches up and takes a samll box and opens it. He takes out a small paint brush and dips it into the makeup, he begins to draw the marking of the warrior on his face.

" And to look at his face is to see the face of death."

Rama emerges from the room. Lighting lights up the room and Nuriko sees Rama in full battle gear for the first time in almost 12 years. But it was different this time.......this time it scared her.

An Old Crone named Isard
Sep 20th, 2000, 01:27:20 PM
The Outer Rim - some dustball planet - a monastery of the Order of Pessimists - a shack

"Unghnnnnnn-nnnnnhg......nnnn!"

The room was dark. It wasn't a natural darkness that comes with the fall of the suns - it was the pitch-black darkness of a lamp-less, window-less room.
It wasn't a room either. It could at best be called four walls with some space in between. Anyone looking inside it would think it a dusty, smelly and extremely filthy cabinet to keep cleaning utensils in. And they wouldn't have been very wrong. It was a dusty, smelly and extremely filthy cabinet to keep cleaning utensils in - one that hadn't been used in a very long time.
As for the smelly and extremely filthy stench - that wasn't caused by the long absence of said cleaning utensils. No, it rather emanated from the human-sized wooden box floating in the center of the "room". Which was also where the incessant high-pitched whining noise came from.

Jekaan Oludh
Sep 20th, 2000, 02:39:47 PM
The Outer Rim - some dustball planet - monastery of the Order of Pessimists - a shack

"Bloody HELL - what's she want this time?" Jekaan groans, as he sits at a table inside his shack. He's been playing sabbacc with Dr. Quill for the last two days, and is reaching a state of extreme irritation induced by lack of sleep, lack of food, an overdose of Corellian Brandy and, mostly, a huge amount of some Insomnia-inducing drug. He consequently looks like a corpse that not even a hunger-ravaged rancor would touch for fear of blood-poisoning.
"Quill, shut that bitch up, will you? Drokkin' damn - sometimes I wish I wouldn't have listened to you sick bastard. That was the worst idea you could have had in your entire life!" He imitates the Doctor's nasal whining voice.""You know, Oludh, you will get all those years back that she stole from you - years of taking it out on her for all the cruelty she inflicted. How many times did she stun you with that blaster of hers, eh? How many times did she send you on endless ridiculous missions where you might as well have died and she wouldn't have cared a damn? Now is the time, Oludh - now is the time..." - and now? We're stuck here on this rotten heap of rock, with a bunch of suicidal fanatics, and we're running out of booze. AND THAT &*^%$£@ BITCH DOESN'T SHUT UP!!!"

Dr. Quill raises his eye-lids a bare millimeter more, and grunts. "Shut up. And play. You're loosing."

andude330
Sep 20th, 2000, 03:05:24 PM
*smashes the door open*

An Old Crone named Isard
Sep 20th, 2000, 03:37:53 PM
The Outer Rim - some dustball planet - a monastery of the Order of Pessimists - a shack

"HrrrrrnnnnnGGGGGNNNHHHHHH!!!!!JJJJJJJJJJ......JJJJ JJJJ.....jeeeeeee....
jeeeeek.....Jeeeekaaaaaaaan!"

The whining eerie voice coming from the box echoes in the small chamber

Fewdman
Sep 20th, 2000, 03:57:59 PM
OOC: I'm on dantooine BTW. Left shortly after Nup. Hopefully this settles any confusion.

Jekaan Oludh
Sep 20th, 2000, 04:00:12 PM

Jekaan throws his - sadly empty - brandy bottle against the wall, and staggers up from his chair, which promptly falls over with a loud crash.
"SHUT UP YE SCRAGGIN' BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!"
Unable to stand up straight without supporting his splindly-thin frame on the table, he sways about, grabbing at the doctor. As he pushes the doctor, Quill falls backwards with his chair onto the ground, and lies there in drunken stupor, snooring
"FRAG THIS! I'm gonna go get some booze. The bitch's all yours now." Jekaan says, as he staggers out the door.

Outside, heavy rain is falling, and the monastery is unusually quiet.
'Oh good - no fraggin monks shoutin' pestilence and death at every corner...' Jekaan thinks to himself as he rounds a corner to the gates.
There his luck runs out, and he bumps into one of the monks who raises his hands in the air and with shouts of "Eeek!" and "Noooo!" vanishes over the brim of the crater in the center of the monastery. 'Bah! Bloody fanatics! Yer own fault - if you wanna build a monastery, you shoulda looked for a better place than a fraggin' volcano to build it around... No good for anything. Don't even have good booze!' Jekaan grumbles to himself.
At the gate, Brother Doorkeeper admonishes him with "Woe is us... woe is us... doom is upon us all! Destruction is inevitable, and may rain from the sky at any moment!", but for a change, lets him out without any more words of doom.

As Jekaan staggers down the hill towards the enarest settlement, he mutters under his breath: "Fraggin monks!What the drokking damn do they need it to rain destruction for? this piss-water's bad enough!"

Jai Delete
Sep 20th, 2000, 05:28:00 PM
*The years had not been kind to the human known as Jai Delete. Once part of both a proud elite Imperial force and an integral part of a notoriously good Imperial intelligence organization, now he was charged with the ignoble duty of keeping the riffer part of the riff-raff out of a seedy tapcafe/bar, located on a dry and wholly unremarkable planet. If there was a bright spot in the center of the universe, this dung heap was even further away from it than Tatooine was.

When the Jedi were vanquished and effectively annulled, the Sith had turned their unwelcome attention to the New Republic. And then to the Imperials. They personally disbanded the current Imperial government, and destroyed ImpIntel to prevent them from ever posing a remote chance of a threat - ever again. Isard had been long, long dead; and the current Director of the intelligence group was ruthlessly cut down by some Sith hotshot. Most of the group's members either were publicly executed, or had mysteriously dissapeared....Jai had opted for the dissapearing act, and had completely abandoned the Empire in his haste to retain his head. He had no past....at least, no past he ever thought of anymore. There was no point - no point, no future, no past, no life. Not for him, so he employed his ruined existance as a common bouncer for the "Xelk Jh'kor" bar.

This one day started like most of the other days, which all blended together into some steaming pile of Nerf crap....Go to the bar, stand at the door, try to look imposing despite your age and the prematurely greying hair, kick the regular inbred idiots' arses when they get drunk enough.

It was near midday, now, and Delete wanted to kill something....like most days. Yet another antique landspeeder pulled up drunkenly to the front of the surprisingly-popular bar.... slightly unusual for someone already drunk to want to get in, but not unheard-of. The old skinny drunkard staggered out, then apparantly remembered he needed to turn off the speeder. Which he did. Slowly. Delete waited patiently for the man to get to the door he was watching....put a friendly hand on his shoulder....and then pushed slightly, causing the piss-drunk fool to land on the ground outside*

ReaperFett
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:02:51 PM
::Fett walks into a room, and sees some of the other Jedi, who haven't seen him yet. SMiling, Fett cups his hands, and shouts

"OOOOOIIIII!!!!!"::

Chaos Alexander
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:04:47 PM
::Chaos looks at Liam with stone hard eyes.::

She is dead. She took me to a Sayin War. and she died. The sayins got me to my father. Why is it you wish to know?

::As Laim goes to answer Chaos' eyes roll back into his head. He is Draged into a sudden trance. His body falls limp and collaspes on the floor. On the Astro Plane Chaos opens his eyes.::

Chaos- where am I?

Voice- You are in a trance. You are in a spirit form. The ways of the Force still amaze me. They leave my garou powers in such shame.

Chaos- G..Ga..Garou?

Voice- Damn. Your as stupid as your father is. How the hell did he and I end up as brothers is beyond me...

Chaos- Pivo.......

Pivo- You remeber your uncle! Haha, there is hope for you yet boy.

Chaos- I know about you. I want nothing to do with you.

Pivo- Boy, we are the last of our family. All we have is each other.

Chaos- You evil.

Pivo- So is everyone int here own way. Your just as ruthless as me. Well...not as ruthless as me, but still ruthless like me.

Chaos- What do you want.

Pivo- To help you and the Jedi.

Chaos- You bath in the Darkside. Why do you want to help.

Pivo- Look, the Sith are in control now. I am a hunted man now. I dont agree with the Jedi's ways, but I will fight for them before the Sith.

Chaos- How can you help?

Pivo- Come home.....

Chaos- Home???

Pivo- Home....

::Chaos snaps out of his trance with all the Jedi around him checking to see if he is alright.::

Laim- What happened?

Chaos- I found I have one relitive alive.

Liam- Verse or Dae lives?!?

Chaos- No.

Laim- Then who?

::Chaos swallowed hard. And choose his words carefully.::

Chaos- It is hard to say. He want to help though.

Laim- Just spit it out!

Chaos- My uncle. Pivo.

::Some snarls are heard throughout the crowd.::

Chaos- I need to get home.

Laim- Home?

Chaos- I goin' to Edan. The home of my Family..........

Jai Delete
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:14:15 PM
INTERMISSION

Otherwise known as out of character. :)

I find it extremely funny that that vast majority of posts in here belong to Jedi. The Jedi who, supposedly, were almost completely wiped out by the Sith, 17 years in the future. And these now all-powerful Sith haven't gotten much into this topic yet, aside from 5 or so of them.

That's it, just thought it was a humorous little thing to point out....I know that this is all make-believe, even for our characters. Who's to say what really happens? ;)

Nupraptor
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:31:53 PM
OOC - I, too, noticed that very fact. I prefer to dismiss it on the basis that only the more... upstanding Jedi managed to survive. If you look back, not many padawans have posted.

And as for the Sith: Perhaps they've grown complacent and only act to directly influence things only on occasion.

Dark Side Adept 327
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:40:23 PM
OOC I guess?!
hey, I'm a Sith Lord. Where am I during all this?

Darth Viscera
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:41:54 PM
I, too, must question my existance during this time. So I'll just assume I'm still alive I guess.

Jekaan Oludh
Sep 20th, 2000, 07:50:40 PM
"ey! what the drokking damn are you doin', you fraggin bad excuse for a fraggin door...ah...whasthebloodyword-again..."

Jekaan slowly crawls out of the mud-hole he landed in face-forward, and shakily stands up again. There he stands, swaying like a leaf in a tornado, and tries clearing his eyes enough to see who's the sorry excuse of a man that attacked him.
Finally, the shrouds before his eyes part enough to let him see that he's standing, not in front of the guy who just pushed him over, but in front of a wall belonging to the bar. There's a tattered sign hanging on it, with faint letters advertising some age-old drink Jekaan had last heard about from the Sniper Tondry, who had this brief period of running around as that company's sales rep...something Fizzyglug or other.

he turns around in as dignified a way as he thinks he can - which means not at all - stumbles over his feet, and lands face-down in front of the bouncer again. Mud splashes all over the place, hitting parts of bouncer, speeder, and mostly, Jekaan.

Sep 20th, 2000, 08:01:25 PM
The Tech motioned for the two Vog'on to pick up Jina and put her on the couch.

"OH and make sure she says out cold.... " He winced as the Vog'on compliedd, a heavy smack as it's claw crashed into Jina's chin. "Not quite waht I wanted but that will do."

The tech turned to Paladin. "Now, what the hell are you doing here. You know quite damn well I dont like visitors and I especially dont like visiotrs from my past."

"Turbogeek..."

"I AM NOT TURBOGEEK!!!"

"But you once was. and we need you again"

"Sod off. I'm not interested anymore. The only reason I bothered helping Jina is that she appears to be the daughter of a former friend and ally and that counts as the only thing I care about anymore"

"You dont care much about anything, do you?"

"Would you if you were in my position? To go forth to go save the Galaxy from a grave threat, come home wounded but successful, only to find the people you had loved and helped, ate with and learned with, were all just a pile of meat in the swamps? And when you go to seek help to bring the guilty to justice, the entire Senate turns their back on you and leaves you with nothing, even jailed for crimes? Sentanced to death, for something you never did because you prick their concious every time they see you plead for justice? To lose everything you had fought for? Now you tell me if you wouldnt be bitter. The Galaxy can go rot for all I care now. Maybe I should go get me a battalion of Vog'on and lead them onto Coruscant to wipe their greedy and decietful arses out"

The Vog'on looked up, intense looks on their faces. "[Would you do that? I would be honoured to follow where your fist points!]" exclaimed Fregge

"I wouldnt stop you, in fact I'ld probably help you. But, that's not what we need you for. Jina here is one reason. We actually found her about two years ago and we have been quietly tracking her, three weeks ago we found Tohmahawk and of course he told us you were here as well. It's been 5 years since I've seen you last and we always thought we were the only ones left"

Paladin paused and drew breath before continuing "We just heard of Reaperfett."

The Tech looked gobsmaked. "Reaperfett? Alive?"

"There's more. Laim Jinn and Nupraptor and we believe a few more. I was certain more survived than just us and the vog'on finally came through in their search. We found it again"

"You.... what? You found the jewel? But I thought...?"

"Yes, so did I. And the vault is still open too."

"Wha....!"

"[Yes. The prophecy is still unfinished]" said Fregge

"No way" replied the tech.

"[So we thought too. We thought having the one who would command us to victory was the Omen. It seems that there is a passage we never read in the Books of Foretelling and it refers to a passage of time of about now.]"

YOu could see the blood drain out of the Tech's face. "Not again. Dont tell me we have to go through all that again"

Jina groggily came awake and the Vog'on casually belted her back unconcious again.

"She is going to have one huge headache" said Paladin

"NOt as much as we have. I didn't spend a year of my life subverting callista to see the potential of what she wanted start up again."

"So, you with us?"

The tech looked at the ceiling before replying. "I dont have a choice."

"Then... you may want this back"

Paladin uncovered the object he had looked at before, earier in the night and with some reverance, gave it to the Tech. He looked at it, in flat shock

"The Athona...? You repaired it?"

"Yes I did"

The Tech could only stare at the archaric sabre in wonder

Jai Delete
Sep 20th, 2000, 08:11:13 PM
*Jai, starting to feel the effects of his age, stares vacantly into the air where the fool's head had been (while standing), before looking down slowly and slipping further into his doorman role*

Hey. Yeah, you down there in the mud. We reserve that mud especially for higher forms of life than you....it's a precious commodity around here. Why look, here comes a dewback now! You'd better get out of it's way, you aren't good enough to share it's mudbath!

*The drunk groans, swears several times more, and shakily clambers to his hands and knees*

Ooh. Not fast enough.

*Delete looks back up to check for women and children, then kicks the inebriated sack of bones in the chest*

Hurry up, would ya? Trust me, I've got plenty more people to kick better than you....

*Notices a Sith-issued credit chip lying in the mud, having recently fallen out of the man's pocket....the man himself is currently wheezing in a fetal position, holding his chest*

Huh, you've actually got money on you, after all. Fine, get it. I suggest you don't get dirt on anyone, though. Even a Ranat would tear you up like a chew toy in your condition.

*The former Royal Guardsman drops the man an old ragged towel to semi-clean up with*

Now get thee hence, drunken swine. Or I'll give you something that would change the attitude of even a Pessimist.

*Resumes ignoring the existance of the man, who climbs again to his feet and rushes inside the door. Jai listens intently to the conversation between the sop and the barkeep - a decent, if ugly, man by the strange name of Wuher. The filthy and rude man shoves back through the door with the hasty last parting shot of "Drokking, shon-uv-a..." but is unfortunately out of leg range at that point. The man clambers uncertainly into his speeder, depositing his large new accquisition of booze into the seat next to him. Delete steps back with the bar, in case the fool forgets to change gears to "Reverse".

The speeder disagrees with the decision to turn on at first, but eventually coughs to life and floats off in a slight zig-zagging pattern.

And Jai Delete suddenly realizes he's not heard the word "Drok" for a very long time... in all the regions of space he's been to, he's only heard it from one man.

Jekaan...*

Jekaan Oludh
Sep 20th, 2000, 08:30:48 PM
about two blocks, it seems to Jekaan, away from the bar, there is a wall blocking the road that shouldn't really be there. 'Well,' he thinks to himself, 'there wasn any wall there before, so whasit got to be there now!' and hits the forward accelerator.

There is an almighty big bang.

'Drokkin hell, that wall musta been there for real!' he thinks, before he passes out.

xshellsparkx
Sep 20th, 2000, 08:51:21 PM
OOC: Had my character been on Dantooine at the time of the attack, he would have surely been killed. Fortunatly, he was on Endor at the time with the ewoks (he's kind of fond of the ewoks, he admires their attitude)

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 20th, 2000, 09:11:09 PM
Luke wakes to the beeping of the ship's computer, and gets out of the bunk and heads for the c0ckpit

Luke looks at the computer screen:
<blink>HyperDrive exit destination in 1 minute</blink>

Luke straps him self into the Pilots seat and prepares for the exit from Lightspeed.

as the ship exits hyperspace, Luke activates the system sensors, looking for life signs on all of the planets.

the ship nears the planet dantooine, as it does the sensors go offline. Luke does a diagnotstic and discovers that the electronic sensor components have short circuited.

Luke: Damn!,

Luke enters a high orbit around the planet and goes to wake Benny.

Liam Jinn
Sep 20th, 2000, 09:18:53 PM
So...another living relative...look Chaos I dont know how to tell you this....but....I am Dae's cousin so...I am related to you as well as your uncle....::Liam is saddend by the news of Dae's Death::

James Casey
Sep 20th, 2000, 09:22:00 PM
James has been itting in his room on Datooine for 3 day's, only now has he emerged in his usual black attire. He walk's into the room with the other Jedi.

"We have to end this thing now."

Jekaan Oludh
Sep 20th, 2000, 09:38:14 PM
Two kids are standing in front of a smoking speeder wreck, commenting if there's anything to salvage in there, when suddenly a hand falls out of the wreck, followed by a string of the foulest swearwords they have ever heard.

the kids look at each otehr, then run off, screaming.

the limp form of Jekaan finally worms its way out of the pile of scrap, and lies for a few minutes restfully on the ground.

Then Jekaan props up his head on an elbow, clears his eyes and looks around.

"Crap. That was a wall."

Gohan 88
Sep 20th, 2000, 09:54:24 PM
*He has been hiding on the moon Yavin 6 since the destruction of the GJO. He has partially gone crazy. He walks outside to see some animals.* Cut animals. Very cute. Cute Cute Cute!!! *I fall to the ground unconscious.*

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 20th, 2000, 10:25:33 PM
Luke wakes Ben and they prepare for the landing on the planet.

Luke touches the force to scan the planet, he senses people on the planet but also senses that they are trying to mask their presence there , had he not been in orbit he never would have sensed any of them.

Luke returns to the C0CKPIT and starts the landing procedure, as the ship enters the planets atmosphere Luke communicates with R2 and advises him to land the Xwing after he lands the freighter and in close proximity.

Luke selects a LZ and sets the freighter down softly just on the outskirts of a forest, R2 sets the xwing down next the the freighter.

Luke shuts down the freighters systems and enters the main body of the freighter.

Luke: Ben!, are you almost Ready?

Ben: yes, father, I am ready.

Ben is dressed as his father, all in black with a blaster on his right hip.

Luke walks over to the bunks and opens a drawer under one of them and takes out a black box, Luke places the box on the floor and closes his eyes, after a brief moment the lid of the box pops open

Luke takes an object out of the box and turns around towards his son.

Luke: Ben, I have something for you, up to know I have trained you on how to fight with a metal sword, all of those techniques are the same as they are for this weapon. Luke shows Ben a Black Lightsaber.
I made this Lightsaber for you the day after you were born, waiting for the day when I knew you would be ready for it...that day is now.

Luke hands over the lightsaber

Ben takes the lightsaber in his hand and ignites it the crimson blade illuminates the dimly lit interior of the ship. ben disengages the saber and hooks it to the left side of his belt.

Luke lowers the ramp of the ship. Father and son disembark

once on the planets suface, Luke seals the ship and force lifts R2 out of the xwing

the group then heads for a path worn through the forest.

JediMaster Skywalker
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:09:42 AM
Luke and Ben walk on the path, trudging along carefully.

Ben watches their back from time to time.

Ben: Father, do you know where we are going

Luke: sort of, I remember an old base around here somewhere, I figure we will hold out there for awhile

Ben: what kind of base is it?

Luke: well it was an old rebel base before the time of the new republic, then it was deserted

the last time i was here was the time i told you about with leia when we tried to convert a sith that we both were sure had good inside of her

[i]Ben and Luke approach the base, seeminly untouched by the years. The two enter the facility and Luke opens one of the doors, it creaks as it opens and they step inside.

Luke grabs a light wand out of his pocket and lights it, illuminating the dark room and one side are pieces of an old shield generator, the kind used for a very small shield, perhaps to protect something small.

to the right is another door leading to a room, after several minutes Luke is able to find the main computer to access the backup generator and get them some lights.

luke and ben work on cleaning the rooms up, to make them a little more livable and then setup their sleeping areas.

as ben climbs into his slumber unit luke sits down on the floor and thinks his mind wanders backwards in time 5 years back........10 years back........15 years back.......17 years back.....to the day before the sith attack....

(TBC)

Jai Delete
Sep 21st, 2000, 01:51:02 AM
*As the dust trail from Jekaan's speeder - or was it truly Jekaan? - lingers in the dry air still, a tall and still well-built man in his early 40s steps out of the bar, dressed with a black long coat slung over his normal bouncing clothes. Jai Delete takes the rest of the day off of work, and gets into his leased swoop bike, locked up behind the bar.

A heavy throbbing sound fills the surrounding air as Delete rides off into the very slow-settling dust trail. It doesn't seem to be nearly as long as he'd expect, though... he'd noticed Jekaan was wearing old clothes favored by the Order of Pessimists, an odd group located at least 40 klicks away. Strange, he's always thought of the once fat old man as an oppurtunist, not a pessimist*

Dark Side Adept 327
Sep 21st, 2000, 07:08:20 AM
You know, I use the word *drok* all the time. I think that's where Jekaan got it from. Can I get some credit here?

Jekaan Oludh
Sep 21st, 2000, 07:28:11 AM
OOC: No, you won't. I got the word "drok" from a friend of mine, long before we ever met. You are definately not the inventor of that one.

Dark Side Adept 327
Sep 21st, 2000, 07:33:07 AM
Have not slept talk:
Oh go blow it up your ears you haggard, insipid, drunk!

Translated to slept adequately talk:
Really? I didn't know that. I always thought I was the first to use that word.