PDA

View Full Version : Dawning of the Sun (Open RP)

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 5th, 2000, 02:50:22 AM
(ooc) this is basically a way for introducing my character into things, but any weavings of your characters into it, would be accepted.. No, whole heartedly welcomed.
Role Play is a dance best done with partners.

(ic)

The pale shards of light burst though the light cloud cover, heralding the coming of another day. And yet, some seemed to start the day before the sun.

The gentle washing of waves upon a sandy beach nearly drowned out the gentle humming of a lightsaber blade... no, the humming of two blades. Two blades, seeming attacked moved in the growing light, though a series of slow maneuvers, a pattern slowly showing to those that had an eye for staff fighting or a similar discipline.

Someone was going though simple forms.

They continued onwards in peace as dawn moved almost unnoticed into morning light. It was a woman, a look of calm collection on her face, despite the sweat plastering her shoulder length blond locks to her scalp.

Suddenly she stepped back, holding the blade.. A doublesaber... or, to others, it was known as a bo-saber or lightstaff, perpendicular to the ground, studding the one pale blue blade as it flickered slightly before her eyes, then, with a simple motion both the upper and lower blades closed, hissing into oblivion.

She clipped her weapon to her belt, turning to look over the ocean for a moment, her pale grey eyes taking in the sweeping horizon, reminding her so much of the home she had left behind to explore the galaxy.. Over ten years ago now.

“From flight crew... to pilot, and now to Jedi. It’s been a long trip.”

Her voice was almost fully drowned out by the washing of the sea. And the aiel al rahien, the dedicated of the dawn, Velneth Dranthi... a jedi, amongst a number of other things, turned to face the day...

Lord Dagger
Nov 6th, 2000, 06:49:33 PM
OOC/ If you have no objections i think i'll join in here \IC
:: Velneth is startled by a gentle clapping behind her, she turns to see a black armoured figure standing on a large rock above her, the figure drops with cat like grace to the sand, he folds his gloved hands over his armoured chest and smiles ::
"The sunrise is so butiful on this planet don't you think? By the way, your mastery of those simple" there appears to be some sarcasm on the word 'simple' "moves is very good, for a Jedi."
:: The figures eyes narrow to slits, but I wounder how well you would do in combat against a real master of the Force. He holds up a single lightsabre but does not ignite it. He motions for Velneth to attack ::

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 6th, 2000, 08:26:43 PM
(ooc) No objections from me.

(ic)

She turned slowly, looking upon the figure that attempted to mock her. A small smile painted itself across her face.

"It is the simple moves and understanding that pave the way for greater deeds"

Her arms hung at her sides, not reaching for her weapons yet. A chuckle slipped from her lips

"There is no masters of the force. The force is greater than any being. Those that serve it will prosper and grow... those that seek mastery simply become twisted and feeble.

And those that claim matery haven't found a way to deal with me yet."

She let her calmness grow and take her, letting the force flow though her, feeling the nergies around her, prepareing to react as needed.

Lord Dagger
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:35:23 PM
:: Dagger's face contorts in rage and then he throws back his head and roars with laughter ::
You have spirit, i admire that. Here you stand faced by and obviously superior opponent
:: He smiles ::
And yet you can come back with those witty retorts
:: He nods ::
Most impressive. But it seems that you underesstimate me, i would not attack you now that you are ready for me and if i was intending to kill you, you would already be dead. No, i have a different reason for being here. You see i admire all those with skill, be they Sith, or Jedi. So i have a proposal for you, join my Order and become richer than you can imagine
:: He lowers his sabre and waits for an answer ::

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 7th, 2000, 07:06:13 PM
She rolled her eyes. It was always so funny how people tried to dangle the lure of money or power as a way of getting you to snap at things.

"I don't underestimate you. I just know my limits well enough to handle anything that comes at me."

She looked at him carefilly for a moment. Almost as if considering her words.

"I have no use for your money. There's nothing you can offer me... nor do I see fit to fall in with anyone that seeks out both Jedi and Sith."

She turned away, seeming to leave herself vulnerable, and yet, she focusedon the force yet, letting it be her eyes, her hears... all of her senses and more.

She was far from unready to deal with an attack.

"I only deal with people that I can trust, or are of use. You it seems, are neither."

Lord Dagger
Nov 8th, 2000, 05:28:49 PM
:: Dagger smiles saddly ::
Do you really think your powers so vast that you can turn your back on the likes of me? Had you joined me you would have had that power but... alas you choose that all too high and mighty attitude that is all too common to you Jedi
:: Dagger holds out a lightsabre and ignites it with a snap-hiss ::
Turn around and fight me then, for though i am a Sith i will not attack you while your back is turned
:: Dagger moves his lightsabre infront of him in a defencinve possition ::

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 8th, 2000, 10:50:14 PM
"High and mighty?"

A soft laughter escaped her lips*

"You know and understand little... I am but a simple servant.

If you are true to your word. Then you will not attack me at all. And then I hae no quarel with you. If you attack. then, then you have a problem on your hands. How to get away."

Velneth stood there, emersed in the force, her back to him. She coud feel him with the force. If he made an attempt on her, she would be more than ready.

Lord Dagger
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:42:52 PM
:: Dagger lowers his sabre slowly ::
True to my word, when did i ever say i would spare you life?
:: Dagger laughs ::
And as for having a problem on my hands, your quiet right i would have, what to do with your body once you were no longer using it it
:: Dagger raises his sabre again ::
Now are you going to fight me or do i give your resistanceless corpse to the sea?

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:08:35 AM
"I was born upon the seas of Dak... a long way from here... a fitting place to rest, in the sea. But, dispite that...

my body won't be found resistantless.."

*she remained motionless, or near motionless, her hands at her side, her left hand was near her doublesaber. Ready to draw it in an instant.

"You have drawn the lines. You have called the war."

She now turned , looking cooly, calmly at Dager.

"Bring what you got... and be prepared to find you need more."

With a swift motion, her double saber was in her hands, the blades sliceing though the air with a hiss as it was ignited, the left blade leading, low, the right blade pointing behind her.

Lord Dagger
Nov 10th, 2000, 06:28:22 PM
:: Dagger leps backwards landing on the rocks above and laughs ::
Aiming near me helps
:: he laughs again and picks a dosen small stones up with the Force and flings them at her ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 11th, 2000, 08:23:54 AM
*Kat had been just sitting in a tree father down the beach watching the ocean, when a glimmer of movement cought her eye. She turned her head to see two people fighting, both with lightsabers.* uh oh. *Kat hoped out of the tree and ran down the beach staying out of sight and climbed into another tree.*

OOC: *suddenly realizes that she posted in one of the RP's* O_O *sigh* the price you pay for my boredom.

Lord Dagger
Nov 11th, 2000, 01:09:17 PM
:: Dagger feels a slight ripple in the Force as the second Jedi opproaches and swears ::
Well if you want it two on two
:: Dagger touches a button on his arm piece ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 11th, 2000, 01:12:13 PM
:: Chryn recives the comunication from his Lord and sets off at a run towards the beach igniting his lightsabre as he goes ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 11th, 2000, 04:13:05 PM
What? Noooo . . . I was just gonna . . . *sees the other Sith comeing and her hand moves towards the hilt of her lightsaber and she watches him aproach*

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 11th, 2000, 10:54:34 PM
(ooc) Aww. Poor Kat. *grins*

(ic)

A simple side step dodged most of the pebbles, her sabe move in a flash, vaporising the rest of them. The force couresing though her aided such a simple thing.

"I need do nothing but defend against attacks. For this is a fight you have begun. I am vitorious in any case save death.

And I will not die without taking you with me."

She felt the other precences, of Jedi and Sith. But made no moves declareing that fact. She simple stood in the same position she had before, drawing the force to her, letting it keep her ware of the world around her

Lord Dagger
Nov 12th, 2000, 06:12:06 AM
OOC/ lol, sorry kat, nice to have you back and i'll call him off if you want to leave \IC
:: Dagger smiles at Velneth ::
You poor fool, you think your limited grasp of the Force can help you here?
:: Dagger leaps down from the rock landing with cat like grace he attacks before he has even landed, swinging his sabre at Velneth's legs and as she leaps over the blade Dagger stands with a upercut aimed at her chin ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 12th, 2000, 06:14:08 AM
:: Chryn stops infront of Kat and smiles ::
Ah welcome Jedi, welcome to your death
:: Chryn moves his sabre infront of his and begins to advance slowly ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 12th, 2000, 02:36:15 PM
OOC: I don't have a problem with it. I was just surprised, most of the time I'm ignored. and sorry about that last post, *goes to kill her brother now*

IC:
*Kat watched the Sith closely waiting for his attack, her lightsaber in hand.* You're overconfidant. That could be a probleml.

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 12th, 2000, 07:41:11 PM
(ooc) *refuses to even question how he took a swipe at her legs for the sake of RP*

(IC)

*a quick movement of her arms sent her right blade forward as she jumped over his attempted strike, a simple staff move, the humming blue blade aimed at Dagger's exposed left side. He would have to take the hit, or move. His saber was in no position to block an attack on his off side after sliceing at her legs*

Lord Dagger
Nov 13th, 2000, 06:12:29 PM
OOC/ was that a little fast? \IC
:: Dagger throws himself sideways, roling over he come back to his feet out of range of the sabre ::
Well recovered
:: Dagger suddenly moves forward sabre aimed high, foot aimed low ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 13th, 2000, 06:17:41 PM
Yes it will be a problem for you
:: Chryn leaps forward with blinding speed his sabre flashing in a top right to bottom left arc at Kat's neck level ::
OOC/lol, don't work I never ignore anyone, i know what it is like so don't inflict it on anyone else \IC

Kat Kariena
Nov 13th, 2000, 10:29:59 PM
OOC: *lol* YAY!

IC:

*ignites her lightsaber at the last moment blocking Chryn's cut at her neck* It's only a problem if I let it be.

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 14th, 2000, 04:31:00 AM
(ooc) Not fast, just ill positioned, leaping downward, doesn't provide much opertunity to slash at the legs. But, like I said, I'm more than willing to let small details like that slide. No point letting an argument poison a RP

(ic)

There is a nice thing about useing a doublesaber, it provides a great advantage when fighting a foe with a single blade.

As Dagger rolled back she altered the path of her swing, bringing it back into a ready position, so that when he came to strike at her it took bately a thought.

The left end of her blade went up, comming to block Dagger's saber in a shower of light, the right end, lower, on a collision course with Dagger's kicking leg as Vel twisted slightly, to move her leg out of the path of the kick.

Lord Dagger
Nov 14th, 2000, 04:52:50 PM
:: Dagger spins blocking and leaping back a few paces Dagger looks down at his singed boot and notices that he is slightly shorter on one side ::
Hmm expensive boots
:: Dagger moves back a few paces ::
Yes now i see the advantage of those clumberum weapons, but no matter
:: Dagger draws and ignites his second sabre and smiles ::
You were not expecting that were you?
:: Dagger attacks the moment he finishes speaking, smashing one end of Velneth's sabre down with his right sabre and aiming at her throat with the left ::
OOC/ hmm yes i see what you mean, *slaps himself on the forehead* not a usual mistake for me :) i usually try them out IRL to make sure they are possible \IC

Lord Chryn
Nov 14th, 2000, 04:57:05 PM
:: Chryn spins round and elbows Kat in the stomach, as she reals back Chryn leaps forward sabre aimed high ::
Your over confidence will be your demise Jedi

Kat Kariena
Nov 14th, 2000, 08:12:20 PM
"There is a diffrence between overconfidance and confidance," Kat replied stepping to the side and blocking Chryn's attack. She moved the other end of her lightsaber around towards his stomach.

Lord Chryn
Nov 15th, 2000, 03:20:06 PM
:: Chryn spins round bringing his sabre down to stomach level to block the end of the sabre and leaps up aiming a kick to Kat's head ::
"Yes" :: he chuckles,:: "they are spelt differenetly"

Kat Kariena
Nov 15th, 2000, 11:40:17 PM
*backflips to avoid being kicked in the head* Funny. I'm glad you know how to spell. *feins a strikke towards Chryn's side with her lightsaber then goew for the other side at the last instant*

OOC: unlike me x.x Sorry for being gone, comp problems.

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 16th, 2000, 02:19:10 AM
"I've delt with it before."

As the left end of her saber was pushed down, she caught a flicker of movement of his blade lancing out towars her.
She twisted to her right, letting the blade pass over her left shoulder, burning across her vest.

However, his movement, pressing down her saber as he did held one unexpected result, unexpected to Dagger at least.

The right end of her double saber was fored to come up, and Vel built on that momentum, strikeing once more at Dagger's left side, with his arm extended as it was, unprotected once again.

Lord Dagger
Nov 16th, 2000, 03:28:29 PM
:: Dagger take the blow expecting his armour to absorb the blow
but to his surprise the block is not complete and the sabre manages
to punch through in to his skin. Dagger throws himself sideways
smashing his foot into the overextended Val's chin, Dagger lands,
just, and the both move slightly back, Dagger grimacing from
the pain ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 16th, 2000, 03:31:32 PM
:: Chryn twists throwing himself the way Kat's sabre originally
went, causing her last minute change of direction to fail to
hit the Sith. Chryn drops to the floor spinning round as he goes
and bringing his ofside foot round at Kat's legs ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 17th, 2000, 12:18:09 AM
*Kat fell back, throwing her lightsaber away so that she didden'
t kill herself with it and rolled on the ground softening the
impact slightly. She stood from the crouched possision she was
in and called her lightsaber back to her. She summoned the force
around her collecting the energy and unleashing it towards Chryn*

Lord Chryn
Nov 17th, 2000, 06:59:11 PM
OOC/ Are you a knight or a master out of intrest \IC
:: Chryn strugels against the energy but finally breaks it in time for Kat's fist to smash into his face. Chryn reals back and regains his footing long enough to call kat's sabre to him with the Force ::
"Well if my Lord Dagger can do it..."
:: he says igniting the second sabre ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 17th, 2000, 07:17:10 PM
OOC: I'm a Jedi Knight.

IC:

*Kat ignited her regular lightsaber* Don't think you'll be able keep that for long.

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 18th, 2000, 12:57:25 AM
The blow connected, she staggered back. Her right hand moving to touch her jaw gently, wincing, but pushing the pain back, concentrating on the moment, she would feel the pain later, but other matters required her attention at the moment.

She was aware of the other fight in progress, but made no move to interfear. She had her own matters to deal with.

Steeling her self against the pain she held herself in a ready position.

Lord Dagger
Nov 18th, 2000, 06:36:33 AM
:: Dagger took the lull in the fight to re-draw slightly and strengthen his connection to the Force ::
You are strong, for a Jedi, but not strong enought
:: Dagger leaps forward, blades comeing in from both sides at Vel's neck ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 18th, 2000, 06:41:56 AM
Really?, i was thinking of using it to gut you like a fish but..
:: Chryn cruches the sabre with one hand and smiles ::
Now where were we
:: He advances ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 19th, 2000, 12:33:37 AM
uh oh *backs away from Chryn's advance*

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 19th, 2000, 01:07:15 AM
(ooc) *s* To be nice I will not be evil and even attempt the wonderful killing move of "Raises her blade, letting Dagger impale himself" (and besides, it's agaisnt the rules to do that). *l* You should watch when leaping and leaveing yourself fully open to simple elementry attacks like that. Instead, I'll do much worse. YupYup!

(ic)

As Dagger lept at her she made no move to defend herseld, in fact, a quick movement turned her saber off.

At the last moment she dropped to one knee, Daggers' blades slicing over her head easily.

As Dagger nearly landed on his feet, she made a short powerful upward stroke, driveing the durasteel pipeing that was her saber, and protected the insides upwards, into Daggar's Groin region.

Lord Dagger
Nov 19th, 2000, 06:19:25 AM
:: Dagger reals back with the pain then straightens, a grim expression on his face ::
That you will suffer for
:: Dagger reaches out with the Force and, expending as much effort as he can, raises a large boulder from behind him, measuring almost 10 metres across, and throws it at Val ::
Catch
:: he murmures as he sinks to his knees with the strain ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 19th, 2000, 06:22:35 AM
:: Chryn advances with an evil grin on his face ::
You we'ren't expecting that where you Jedi?
:: Chryn moves closer still ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 19th, 2000, 04:51:44 PM
Do you really want an honest answer to that? *Kat steped back away from Chryn's continueing advance.*

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 19th, 2000, 11:28:54 PM
Velneth was already low, still crouched from the blow she had given Dagger. It took a simple side leap and roll to get out of the way of the oncomming boulder, as it's motion was within her sight.

And if Dagger didn't watch out, his own rock would clip him in the head, as he was between the rock and where Vel had been.

Lord Dagger
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:23:03 PM
:: Dagger stands and throws himself over the bolder, which connceals him from Vel for a few moments, long engough for him to move from the concleament undetected and bring his sabres in towards he throat and stomach ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:25:59 PM
:: Chryn laughs and swings quickly nd smally at Kat's head ::
Yes i do

Kat Kariena
Nov 20th, 2000, 10:41:03 PM
*Kat ducked and rolled away* No I didden't expect it. *Kat blocked another cut from Chryn and backhanded him in the face* But now I know to expect the unexpected.

Lord Chryn
Nov 21st, 2000, 03:28:46 PM
:: Chryn moves back a step then laughs and throws sand in Kat's eyes with the Force ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 21st, 2000, 09:48:01 PM
AHH! *Kat shieded her eyes, but the attempt failed. She used the force to sence where Chryn was and she swept down hooking her foot around his ankle tripping him.*

Lord Chryn
Nov 22nd, 2000, 03:43:19 PM
:: Chryn falls but is quickly back on his feet but by that time Kat's eyes are beginning to clear ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 22nd, 2000, 06:49:56 PM
*forces Chryn back to the ground* Stay down will you?!

Lord Chryn
Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:04:00 PM
:: Leaps up punching kat under the jaw ::
No

Kat Kariena
Nov 22nd, 2000, 08:57:13 PM
*grabs Chryn's fist before he can withdraw it and twists his arm behind his back and forceing him down*

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 23rd, 2000, 05:43:37 AM
It was a simple dodge, having already rolled out of the way after she dove, she was in a positing to roll again. And she did.

she rolled... towards Dagger, in close to his legs once he landed, her dpuble saber busting to life again, this time, not attacking, She held the blade, the right almost touching Dagger withthe length of the blade, as she had ignited it between his legs. She could have, likely ignited it just a bit higher, and either killed, or removed the possiblility of children in Dagger's future

"I offer you quarter. surrender your blades, and you shall go free..."

Lord Dagger
Nov 23rd, 2000, 05:53:25 PM
:: Dagger take a step back and shuts down his sabres and bows to the Jedi ::
Well done, i must be getting old to fall for such simple tricks. Rest assured however that next time we meet you will not survive
:: Dagger turns his back on the Jedi and walks down the beach towards Chryn ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 23rd, 2000, 05:55:01 PM
:: Chryn spins in Kats grip and smashes his elbow into her face then, heaving his musles, he throws Kat over his sholders to the floor ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 23rd, 2000, 06:58:24 PM
Oww. *rolls onto her stomach and stands**spin kicks Chryn in the ribs*

Lord Dagger
Nov 24th, 2000, 03:32:47 PM
:: Dagger suddenly grabs his chest and sinks to his knees ::

Lord Chryn
Nov 24th, 2000, 03:35:48 PM
:: Chryn leans back out of the way of the kick and stops ::
"My Lord he breathes"
:: And, ignoring the Jedi completely, runs up the beach towards Dagger ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 24th, 2000, 07:48:46 PM
*Kat watched Chryn run towards Dagger a puzzled look on her face*

Lord Chryn
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:17:35 AM
:: Chryn arrives at his Lord and sinks to the ground next to him ::
"You fool Dagger, what are you doing"
:: Chryn casts a single glance at Velneth then picks up Dagger and carries him back down the beach, when he reaches Kat he looks at her ::
"Stand aside Jedi, or die"

Kat Kariena
Nov 25th, 2000, 08:36:19 AM
*Kat steped aside still trying too figure out what the heck was going on.*

Velneth Dranthi
Nov 25th, 2000, 08:39:38 PM
She shook her head, watching the events. She made no movements to help or hinder, simply she watched. She granted quarter, and from there, he could live, or die.. it mattered little, if he keeled over now, he would prove to be one less thorn to pull from the force at a later time.

She murmbered softly "That which is unnatural, corrupt, calls forth the harvester to speed his journey"

Lord Dagger
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:59:34 AM
:: Dagger wakes up and climbs to his feet, a trace of pain in his eyes ::
"Thankyou"
:: He breaths to Kat and Chryn ::
"But finish your fight, who am i to intrude"

Kat Kariena
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:31:00 PM
*Kat stood at a ready stance and let the Sith dicide weither he was going to continue the fight or leave. Either way she wasn't about to make the first move.*

Lord Chryn
Nov 27th, 2000, 03:08:42 PM
:: Chryn re-ignites his sabre and advances on the Jedi ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 28th, 2000, 12:17:15 AM
*Kat backed away trying to keep ahead of the Sith.*

Lord Chryn
Nov 28th, 2000, 03:17:01 PM
:: Chryn swings his sabre in small arcs as he advances on the jedi ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 29th, 2000, 12:04:56 AM
*Kat ignited her other lightsaber and sent a small force blast at Chryn*

Lord Chryn
Nov 29th, 2000, 03:10:09 PM
:: Chryn rocks back on the blast and leaps forward, lightsabre out infront ::

Kat Kariena
Nov 29th, 2000, 11:39:59 PM
*Kat held her lightsaber up in defence just beofre she brought her lightsaber around in a cut to his side as he moved to block it she spun around and went for his other side*

Lord Dagger
Dec 1st, 2000, 03:51:24 PM
OOC/ Yes i know i'm posting for him \IC
:: Chryn dropped down to the floor, his leg shooting out as he did so too intangle kat's legs, sending her crashing to the floor ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 1st, 2000, 11:22:06 PM
OOC: fine with me.
IC:
*Kat grabed Chryn as she fell and pulled him over her shoulder, then forced herself into a roll and stood up*

Lord Dagger
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:41:59 AM
:: Chryn flys over Kat and lands on his feet, spinning round with a kick aimed at Kat's head ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:32:06 PM
*Kat blocked the kick grabing Chryn's leg then triped the leg he was standing on. She let go and stepped away.*

Lord Dagger
Dec 3rd, 2000, 06:32:38 AM
:: Chryn placed a hand behind him and, pushing off the ground, flipped backwards onto his feet and brought his lightsabre up infront of him ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:41:56 PM
*Kat ignited her regular lightsaber and watched Chryn, waiting for his attack.*

Lord Dagger
Dec 4th, 2000, 04:08:17 PM
:: Chryn moved forward with Force enhanced speed, his sabre aimed for Kats heart ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 5th, 2000, 04:28:24 AM
*Kat used the force to guid her and steped out of the way, she blocked his saber with her own and kicked him in the ribs sending him away from her*

Lord Dagger
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:11:54 PM
:: Chryn realed back and straightened, moving into a more defensive possition ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 6th, 2000, 12:13:20 AM
*Kat steped back into a defencive posision and glared at the Sith. She focased on the force and sents it's built up energy hurling towards him.*

Lord Dagger
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:18:05 PM
:: Chryn sees the attack coming miles away and moves aside with ease ::
"Is that the best you got"
:: He snears ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 6th, 2000, 06:42:49 PM
No, but at the momment your not worth waisting those tallents on.

Lord Dagger
Dec 7th, 2000, 03:35:06 PM
:: Chryn laughs and attacks, his sabre coming in high, but even as Kat moves to block Chryn seems to fall backward, his foot coming up quicky for Kats head ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 7th, 2000, 09:57:10 PM
*falls back and rolls away from Chryn**trips him as she gets up*

Lord Dagger
Dec 8th, 2000, 03:06:48 PM
:: Chryn falls and rolles backwards, onto his feet, sabre coming in imidiately for Kat's head ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:41:47 AM
*blocks Chryn's saber and backs away*

Lord Dagger
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:32:12 AM
:: Chryn advances, sabre coming in for Kat's left leg ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:14:11 PM
*steps back and away from Chryn bringing her lightsaber around towards his neck*

Lord Dagger
Dec 10th, 2000, 03:06:41 PM
:: Chryn's sabre pivots, coming up to block Kat's attack, holding her weapon to the side Chryn kicks her in the stomach ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:22:11 PM
*Kat stumbled back from Chryn's kick. She landed on her knee and looked up at Chryn She stood up and held her saber defencively as she waited for Chryn's next attack*

Lord Dagger
Dec 11th, 2000, 03:13:26 PM
:: The Sith attacks with blinding speed, pressing his advantage his sabre comes in low, changing high as the Jedi moves to block ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 12th, 2000, 12:39:18 AM
*Kat bent back to avoid being seriously harmed but only succeded(sp) in falling backwards having the wind knocked out of her and being unable to move for several momments*

Lord Dagger
Dec 12th, 2000, 04:04:52 PM
:: Chryn presses this advantage, his sabres coming down towards the Jedi's neck, at the last moment a red sabre intercepts Chryn, his instinctive reaction is to move it right, were a second red sabre stops it ::
"Enough" says the Sith Lord
:: Chryn glares at his master ::
"She is a worthy opponent and she deserves to live, i may have use of her later, leave her"
:: With that both Sith switch off their sabres and move backwards ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 12th, 2000, 04:50:35 PM
*Kat closed her eyes, she kenw she had been defeated. There was nothing that she could do now. After a few momments she opened her eyes to see that the Sith had backed away. She stood up in mild surprised. She had heard was Dagger had said but she didden't dare believe it. She backed away from where she had fallen and watched the two Sith waiting to see if either of them would attack her agian*

Lord Dagger
Dec 14th, 2000, 03:34:38 PM
:: Dagger bow and, with a swirl of his cloak, walks off down the beach, Chryn glares at Kat once more then follows his master ::

TUJK
Dec 15th, 2000, 04:24:53 AM
(Too lazy to pick up my other handle for vel, so you get posted to from this handle.)

Vel stood behind the two Sith as they backed up, she had let the fight run it's course, to a satisfactory end, or close enough to it

"Beware the lines you draw, the threats you make."

velneth turned to Kat, offering her a slight bow/nod

"You alright?"

Lord Dagger
Dec 15th, 2000, 03:20:07 PM
:: Even as the two Sith walk away Velneth feels a tug in her mind and hears Dagger speak to her ::
"I always complete my threats, just as i always repay my debts, the lines i draw are the same as everthing else i do, i do for a reason which few can understand. Goodbye fair Jedi, i do hope we meet again"
:: With that she felt the mind link snap and noticed that the two Sith where well away ::

Kat Kariena
Dec 16th, 2000, 03:03:45 AM
*Kat relaxed slightly and watched the sith walk away then looked at Velneth and nodded* I'm fine. That was most . . . interesting.

TUJK
Dec 16th, 2000, 05:20:04 AM
*velneth chuckled* even sith at times show some brains and move away with thier tail between thier legs, tather than take thier beatings.

*the woman was... confident to say the least.*

it's not interesting until they try and make a deal to save their own hide when you haven't even raised a blade to them.

Kat Kariena
Dec 16th, 2000, 01:18:48 PM
*laughs* That's true.

Lord Dagger
Dec 17th, 2000, 06:11:42 AM
OOC/ Which woman?, and just out of intrest what rank are you Velneth? \IC

TUJK
Dec 17th, 2000, 06:27:31 AM
(ooc) I was refering to Vel being confident.
As for what rank Vel is.. .that's a complicated affair. She has been in training since Auguest 1999. In the roleplaying enviroment I play her most in, she is considered a well trained knight, although she hasn't been given the title formally. if I were to compaire her to most of what I have seen here, she could likely qualify as a master. (the other place I play is more.. formal and demanding, less fun based than here)

Lord Dagger
Dec 17th, 2000, 09:26:58 AM
ooc/ concider her a knight at least, i'm a Sith Lord, if she can beat me she must at least a Knight, probebly master. \IC