PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Weather: The Route to Caraca

Gav Mortis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:32:24 PM
Finally on board the flagship of Fleet Alpha, TSO-0101-ESD, Gav, Garrett and Darth Tholuem made their way to the bridge and once their made their way to Gav's Ready Room to discuss the current situation.

"At first I was considering sending the fleet into the Caracan System but I know Cloak is up to something and has a plan; he wants us to come after LW and that is why I can't afford to send an entire fleet in blind-eyed. Therefore I want to go to Caraca alone in my Infiltrator first, I'll be hidden from sensors using the cloaking device on The D. As soon as I've established it's safe I'll call for the fleet."[/i]

Garrett opens his mouth to object but before he does Gav finishes speaking.

"Garrett, I want you to be in charge of Fleet Alpha and Dyzm will take Fleet Gamma, he has a plan of his own from what I have heard so you need to co-ordinbate your movements well."

Turning to an internal comm, Gav says "Ensign Nox, ready my Infiltrator."

Gav turns back to them and asks "Any questions?"

Darth Tholuem
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:39:21 PM
*Tholuem looks at Blade, then at Gav, and opens his mouth to see if he could get through, what didn't work out for Blade...*

"What about me, Master?"

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:45:55 PM
*Lord Psychic, down on the planet, calls Gav over the com.*

All's ready over hear. I'll brief you on the planet's status as soon as you reach the planet.

Lady DeVille
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:01:15 PM
*De'Ville climbed into My Vengence , her TIE Interceptor, and got the clearance from the Stormcloud to depart.

Powering up her engines she headed straight for Caraca*

Gav Mortis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:03:42 PM
"Thank you Lord Psychic, I will be at the Caracan System shortly."[/i] answers Gav, who turns next to Darth Tholuem.

"You may add to the rescue mission in whatever way you wish. How could you put your talents to best use?"

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:09:05 PM
* A young man comes running into the room to Cloak and informs him that a ship has landed on the outskirts of the city. Cloak loks at LW ho is being restrained by super strong chains and closely watched by Radon and Ruckus*

Somebody really cares it seems they are here early. Send a group of 20 Battle droids and a tank out there if you don't apprehend the foool destroy the ship.

*The youg man runs from the room to relay the message.*

Darth Tholuem
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:11:39 PM
*Tholuem thinks for 3 seconds and makes up his mind.*

"Are we gonna do any infiltrating and fighting, stuff like that? I'm sure I could be of any use on that area... If not... I'll do anything you want to Gav."

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:14:23 PM
*Lord Psychic sees several droids and a tank heading his way, and he darts back to the safety to his ship.*

Psy to Gav... I've been spotted!

*Suddenely blasters beging to rain upon his ship. He warms it up and sends a proton torpedo out at the tank destroying it, followed by several laser shots which destroy the droids.*

Lady DeVille
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:17:06 PM
*Enroute to the planet Caraca, De'Ville opens a link with Psychic on the planet's surface. It is a tightbeamed transmission, heavily encrypted and virtually undetectible.* Pyschic, I'm almost there. I'm going to have to land pretty far out from the city to avoid detection (or at least immediate detection). Keep an eye on the situation. You're going to have to guide me into the city to your location. I've never been there before. And don't forget to watch your own back down there, we don't want to lose two Sith.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:17:32 PM
* the same man returns to the room to report that the droids and tank were destroyed. Without hesitation cloak looks up and says *

Send Malay he will handle this

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:20:17 PM
(Over com) Yeah, I was just spotted in the far outskirts, so you'll probably be dected soon. If you can, get a lock on my ship and land about a half a kilometer away. That ought to put enough distance between you and the city.

Lady DeVille
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:22:18 PM
Will do. *She cuts the transmission short, and watches the ETA counter tick slowly away as she goes through her paces, warming up her body for battle*

Droid Malay
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:23:28 PM
* A swope bike screams past and Malay jumps off on a hill not far from Psychic. His robes flow violently in the desert wind and beneath his hood two crimson robotic eys can be seen looking out on Psychic. He removes a saber from his waist and ignites it. Both side explode to life and he still stares at PSychic. he twirls it a few times and then points it at Psychic and then chares for him. *

Lady DeVille
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:28:37 PM
ooc: Alas, poor Live Wire! I know her well...but I have to go to work. GRRRR! I'm going to be gone until late tonight PST, so everyone will get to have all the fun without me! :( Ok guys of TSO, its up to you. If you haven't gotten her back by the time I get back I guess I'll finally land my ship on the surface. For now I'll just leave LD in hyperspace. Good luck, and may the Force be with us!

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:30:28 PM
*Psy, standing next to his ship, spots the droid and and ignites his saber.*

(Over com): Hurry up Gav and LD, he just sent out Malay.

*Psy uses the Force to tap into his ship's controls and he fires a volley of lasers bolts hwich destroys Malay's swoop bike, but malay jumps off just in time.*

*Psy sees Malay emerge from the dust and smoke, heading toward him.*

What a pleasent surprise!

*Sabers begin to clash.*

Droid Malay
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:36:31 PM
*In full stride and cervos pumping Malay slashes low at psys knees only to be blocked by his saber, but with a quick pivot step he swings the saber around the other side at PSYs head. Psy's saber comes up to block and as the blades meet malay swings his leg around and sweeps Psy. he hits the sand below, but is to his feet quickly and steps back ready. Malay giving him no time pounces and coms foward with violent slashes.*

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 06:42:41 PM
*Psy slashes his daber at Malay, only for it to be blocked. He then gets an idea. He steps back, allowing Malay to fun forward, saber out. Using the Force, he rolls under Malay, tripping him. While Malay is down, Psy lunges at him with his saber, followed by many violent slashes, not allowing him to get up.*

Droid Malay
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:00:26 PM
*Malay uses his sensors to detect the point of everyslash and swings his saber side to side blocking blow after blow and as he blocks a smal shudder opens on his forehead and a bright flash is emmited and as it goes out it blinds Psy. Psy then feels a kick in the chest which throws him back to the ground and when he opens them he sees Malay standing not far away. Malay rips his robes off and motions for Psy to come so that they may continue.*

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:01:37 PM
Gengar looks out the window and sees Caraca.
*Captain put on the cloaking device*

CAPTAIN: cloaking will commense in 5........4........3......2......cloaking device is on and working.

*Good, where should we land.....hhmmmm..there land on that spot on the south side of the city about 30 kilometers away from the city*.

CAPTAIN: yes Gengar sir.

The ship lands and the doors open to reveal Gengar looking over the land.

*Ok deploy the troops i will lead them into the city. hopfully the others will make good use of my distraction*.

Gengar starts marching towards the city with great speed. following him is 80 troopers and 65 droids, his personal army.

*captain how long before we reach the city*.
CAPTAIN:Well at the rate we are going, it will be another 20 minutes before we enter the city.

*Soon we will cruch this city and everyone in it*.

They continue to march.

OOC: Hey guys umm since you never gave me access to the SSC then i don't know your plans so i'm just doing my own plan. hope thats alright with you people.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:18:37 PM
*Psy takes out his medium blaster and shoots at Malay. It was deflected back to Psy, who deflected it just about Malay's head. After firing a few more shots, Psy brings down his saber upon Malay, who deflects it. Psy back flips over Malay and tries to slash at it's back, but Malay twists around just in time to block it. Sabers clash, and then Psy see's Gengar's troops marching on the other side of the city.*

They'll never break through...

*Psy tries to conur up a plan in his mind while battling.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:28:02 PM
*Another Disturbing report comes to cloak. A grup of soldiers was marching from the south. This was a suprise, but as always cloak had a plan.*

Send 5 Warclipper and bomb them with concussion charges and then destroy their dropship. Then send in the troops stationed west of their location in to flank them. Have droids ready at the southern border on the city wall to stop them from storming in the south. Then call in for more droids to be acivated and sent outside of the palace.

OOC: I gotta go, but I will be back later tonight. SO will David (Malay). We will return later this evening. so roleplay this good while we are gone.

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:29:54 PM
Gengars men is only 5 minutes away from the city.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:33:50 PM
*While battling, Psy calls Gengar on the com.*

Gengar, you're men won't be able to break through the defenses!

*Psy dodges a slash.*

Have them retreat and wait for Gav's forces to back you up. The city is crawling with hundrends of battle droids.

*Psy slashes his saber.*

Psychic out!

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:37:05 PM
*five fighters boom overhead of the marching troops. And seeral concussion chrges are dropped from above. The men scramble and the fighters make a second pass dropping more charges onto the group. after a second pass a group of troops come from over the hill in the west and begin fireing. The fighters continue bombing the position and Gengars troops are brought to a stand still to defend themselves.*

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:47:20 PM
Gengar hears Psychic but it was too late, the oppsing army was already attacking him.

*Damn this is too much men keep firing at the troopers, i'll handle the fighters*.

Gengar brings out his gun and fires at the fighters with full power. he knocks out three of the fighters, that buys him some time. he looks around and sees a cave.

*Men run into that cave over ther. hopefully we can hold them off until help arrives*.

Gengar and his men run into a cave and continues to hold off the the troopers and droids.

Gengar uses a comm link and gets enyone that can hear his call.

*This is gengar, i'm outnumbered and insist that reinforcements come ASAP. gengar out.

Droid Malay
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:48:15 PM
*Malay knocks the Com from his hand and quickly ducks a slash from Psy and jumps over its rebound and ducks one more slash, but as psy swings high with this rebound malay ducks and thrusts foward with his metal skull striking Psy in the chin and knocking his head backwards and forcing him to drop his saber. as he swings his head foward he sees malay swingin with the butt end of his saber. It strikes him in the temple and knocks him out. When he awakens he is laying in the sand andturns to see the burning remains of his ship and his weapons missing. and in the distance he can hear fighting going on.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:56:00 PM
*Another commaner contacts Cloak over the com and reports that Three fighters were destroyed by a gunner wielding a heavy blaster rifle. But the group did manage to push them back into a cave. And Malay has defeated a warrior out on the outskirts and desroyed his ships.*

Ok, excellent. return Malay to the palace and send some droids from the south gate, and deploy more fighters. I have a feeling we will recieve more company.

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:06:16 PM
Gengar looks around the cave and sees his men starting to tire down.

*Men hang in there help will soon arrive. droids take the front followed by troopers. when a droid is down i want you guys to quickly fill in the gaps. don't let up the fire power*.

Gengar goes up with his men and takes his gun and shoots down a few more fighters. he sees more and more troopers coming over the hill.

*Damn theres to many of them. hhmmm gotta find a way outta hear*.

Gengar looks around but sees no crack or opening in the cave.

*Trapped like rats in a cage. what more fighters are arriving.....captain how many of our troops fallen*.

CAPTAIN: well we lost 25 troopers and 15.....correction 16 droids. if this keeps up we won't live another 10 minutes.

*Well it's been nice knowing you. you were a great captain*.

Gengar continues firing his gun at the fighters and the troopers taking out as many as he can to hold them off.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:13:43 PM
*the latest report is of more fighters downed. Cloak frustrated has no choice.*

We can't move on like this move troops in and capture them. bring their leader to me.

*with that a voice is heard from outside of the cave. "You are outnumered and surrounded surrender and live, or die fighting. We are advancing and will not stop until all of or opposition within the cave is dead. Surrender and be spared"*

Live Wire
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:24:40 PM
*live wire struggles against her chains*

This is ridiculous!! Have you lost your mind? Do you think you can get away with this?

*LW looks down at her restraints and smiles*

You honestly think you can keep me here?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:27:26 PM
**A Ship Screams Into the Atmosphere, with all power to the Engines, the Black Lighting roars across miles in a blink of a eye. Up a head, Dyzm Sees the City, and the palace. He angles upward and then cuts the engines power, transferring It all into Shields. The ships upward angle slowing turns downward, as the momentum of the craft lessens. Hoping his calculations are correct. Dyzm Braces for Impact.
The Ship Plows into the right wing of the building, well away from where he felt Live Wire's Presence. The shields smashes through the reinforced outer wall before collapsing. The Left wing is torn clear off and the ship keeps going. The nose catches on a heavy duty support beam and rear of the ship swings around to smash into the outer wall clear on the other side of the building, cracking the engine casing before catching On fire.
Dyzm uses his lightsaber to cut through the bottom of the cockpit, ignore some minor electrical charges. Succeeding in his task, He drops to the floor shaken but ok**

Dyzm: Not the easiest of ways to get inside, but it works...

**Dyzm turns around to look at his battered ship that will never fly again**

Dyzm:@#%$, Now I got to Get me a new ship...

**Dyzm Turns and heads deaper into the Palace**

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:29:39 PM
Gengar looks around at his troops and sees they are tired and wounded.

*I have weight my options and agree to surrender*.

Mummbles to himself.
*(This might be a good chance to see LW)*.

*We will go with you*.

Gengar and his troops slowly and causiously comes out of the cave.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:41:26 PM
No I know you will leave when you see fit, but to where?

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:48:45 PM
OOC:HUH who are you talking to me???????

EDIT: Never mind i know who you are talking to now.

IC: Gengar and his remaining troops continue to follow the enemy into the city.

*Damn i can't believe that i ain't gonna get to cause havoc around here man this sucks. if only my fleet where ready*.

Gengar marches along angrily.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:02:13 PM
* the palace shakes and cloak grabs his saber.*

Ready all troops and let me know what that was

*cloak yells over the com*

Live Wire
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:13:11 PM
*LW smiles. Reinforcements were here. Now the real battle was going to begin. While the troups were distracted LW took the opportunity to get out of there. She summoned what energy she had been storing and changed into her pure energy form. Rematerializing she appeared a few feet behind DDC she kicked him in the small of the back sending him flying forward*

I told you that you couldn't keep me here!

*using the force she grabbed her lightsaber that was attatched to DDC's belt and ignited it.*

You are not going to live to regret this!

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:18:25 PM
Oh so Now we fight.

*cloak turns and with the force levitates about 2 feet off of the ground with an outstretched palm he uses the force to send her flying into a nearby wall. he ignites one end of his saber and his eyes begin to glow. The room begins shaking and a high frequency sound is let out that is cringing to the ears. Cloaks robes burn away to reveal his fathers armor being worn beneath.*

Death is only the begining Live Wire

*Cloak says while he clears the room using the force for their battle.*

Live Wire
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:30:07 PM
*Live Wire circled DDC cautiously*

You have knocked me out, kidnapped me, held me prisoner against my will, and lied to me! I am NOT happy!

*LW force pushed DDC up to the ceeling pinning him there and assaulting him with lightning*

I hate intersith fighting! But in your case I am making an exception!!!!!

*letting go of her grip she watched DDC fall towards the floor*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:30:44 PM
**Makes His Way through the Palace to where LW. Along the way he cuts down troops left and right**

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:43:40 PM
*Cloak stops inches before the floor and levitates to an upright position*

Now to see the true genious to the construction of this room

*Cloak's eyes are bright blue now and the force flows through his body and for the first time ever he unleashes force lighting, but it is concentrated. Cloaks lightning his a spoke hanging from the ceiling and a bright humming is heard. with that Cloak presses a small button on his saber and everything metal in the room except his saber began being pulled to the wal and the cieling. with a concentrated blas of force telekenesis Cloak blast LW to a wall and then uses several metal strips to pin her to the wall using the magnetic field within the room. And stil concentrating cloak ignites his saber and lets go of it controlling the force to levitate i about a foot from LW. With that he looks at LW and yells *

did you want this? Did you want this hell? I didn't in the beginning I had hell I watched my mother Die. I watched my father Die. I watched my closest friends Die and The torment I went through never seemed to stop. I lost the ones I LOVED........

*Cloak looks at LW and he realized what he was doing. He sees the Hell he was raising the people who had died. He thinks and with that he stopps the rooms magnetic field and drops his saber to the ground. He drops back to tsolid ground and looks away. As he stares he yells*

Go Leave you are free to go. LEAVE

*Tears begin rolling down his face the first teas he has cried sinced his mother died in front of his eyes when he was a child. He its down in the chair in the middle of the throne room and weeps like a little child and mumbles to himself under his breath*

Love

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:44:49 PM
Gengar had just entered the building when he sensed that LW was fighting. he looked at his men and nodded.

*Now men get them*.

Gengar grabs his weapon from the dead trooper on the floor.

*Alright men you stay down here and stop anyone other then TSO members from entering this building. captain you know the members so you stay here i'll go up and see whats going on*.

CAPTAIN:Good luck sir and may the force be with you.

Gengar charges up the stairs towards where he had sensed LW.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:54:43 PM
**Dyzm Uses the Force to Implode a Large Door, and finds him self in a room with a freed LW, and a totally screwed Up Crying Traitor**

Ok... This is... not what i expected

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:59:29 PM
Gengar finally makes it up the stairs. he continues to walk forward panting and out of breath. he comes across a big door and walks through it seeing his master alright and Dyzm and DDC siting crying.

*Master your all right*.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:59:31 PM
*Cloak knows what to do and moves to his knees infront of Dyzm and facing the wall with his eyes closed*

Do what you promised to do DYZM and Make it fast.........

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:01:59 PM
Ugh... my... saber... where's my saber? My blaster?

*Psy sees his ship.*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Psy eyes trun a harsh red.*

My ship! That ship was a gift from... AHHH!

*Psy is filled so much with hate that his entire body begins to surge with it, and lightining shoots from his hands.*

You will pay for this DDC! As well as you Malay!

*Psy seems to be surronded in a large fireball as heads to the city, his's eyes flaming.*

*He puts up his hand and shocks any droid near him.*

Revenge!!!

*Psy charges to the capital bulding.*

Malay, if your out there, come out here NOW! I have a score to finish with you!

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:02:07 PM
Gengar stands up right and looks on with emotionless eyes.

*Nows the moment of truth*.

Live Wire
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:09:01 PM
*LW uses the force to release herself. Her eyes are wide as she walks over to DDC.*

Thats what this has been all about hasn't it.

*it was finally starting to sink in. Live Wire sent a telepathic broadcast to her fellow sith telling them to hold position. Walking over to DDC she places a hand on his shoulder.*

I feel somewhat responsible for all of this. Let's end this. You've been through enough pain. It's time to heal.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:12:56 PM
*After waiting, Psy enters the throne room.*

Pain? OH I'LL GIVE HIM PAIN ALRIGHT!

*Psy walks over to DDC, ignoring anyone else in the room, and slams him against the wall.*

Where the hell is Malay?! Tell me and I'll leave you alone, as that robotic bitch stole my weapons and desrtoyed MY SHIP! Where is he? Where? WHERE?

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:14:30 PM
*Cloak stands and follows the two sith*

Very well I give it is over. It is all over

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:16:44 PM
**Dyzm feels something he does not like and forms a wall of Force Energy**

Dyzm: Psy, beating up on a helpless fool isnt gonna get your Weapons or Ship Back.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:16:59 PM
That's nice. NOW WHERE IS MALAY? *Psy shoves Cloak hard against the wall.*

Tell me NOW!

Live Wire
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:22:05 PM
Everyone stand down! Thats an order!

DDC tell him where malay is!

The rest of you find his knights capture them and move them into holding cells on our ships temporarily.

*LW turns to ddc*

Once we reach TSO I will inform you of the consequences of these actions and the restrictions you will be under.

*sighs*

Its going to take time to start over. But its the right decision.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:26:21 PM
He is at the palace entrance.

inside the palace are: BlueMystique,Darth Cyber,MaddWrapper,Malosangre,DroidMalay,DarthRucku s,SlashMalone, and Darth Radon.......

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:27:43 PM
**Nods to LW and Picks Up his Comlink**

Dyzm Com: Stromcloud, this is Dyzm

Crewman:Yes Sir? We are ready to fire Centerpoints Repulsar anytime Sir.

Dyzm: Power Down The Grav Field and Rupulsar weapon. But Leave A garrison to protect it and 2 Wings of TIE Defenders and 2 Squadrens of TIE Torpedo Boats.

Bring the rest of the fleet here.

Crewman:Yes Sir...

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:33:28 PM
Gengar looks at his master.

*LW what would you like me to do. i still have about 35 troopers and 23 droids left. i could help surround the palace and force them to come out. or would you like me to go back to TSO*.

Gengar awaits his masters orders.

Live Wire
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:35:41 PM
Once the knights are rounded up make sure they are secure.

*LW is interrupted by a telepathic communication*

LV: I see I missed the party.

LW: Yeah we're cleaning up the mess

LV: I'm heading planetside on the strike. thought you might need your ship.

LW: Thanks.

Well it appears that I will be going home in my own ship.

Send down two guards for me. LV and I will be taking DDC back to TSO HQ. Inform me when we are ready to pull out.

Make sure you leave a blockade on the system.

*turns to her apprentice*

Its good to see you again. Help with the rounding up of the knights. Once that is done you may head back to TSO. I think dyzm is leaving part of the fleet here so you can send your men back once that is finished.

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:43:14 PM
Gengar nods to his master.

*Ok i'll go over there right now and surround the area*.

Gengar leaves the scense and heads down stairs. he meets his troops and speaks to the captain.

*Captain we will head to the palace. LW wants the knights rounded up and brought to TSO HQ*.

CAPTAIN: Will do sir . troops move out and head for the palace seems we got some rubbish to round up.

Gengar along with his men heads towards the palace to help rally the knights.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:48:06 PM
The knights were informed telepathically and will go peacefully.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:49:40 PM
*In a furios rage, Psy locates Malay, viewing Psy's weapons.*

DIE YOU LARGE PIECE OF JUNK!

*BEfore Malaya can turn around, Psy sends Force lightining at Malaya, short circuting it. It started jumping up and down. Using the fore, Psy throws Malaya while in mid air against the ground, then uses Force Lightning again, this time shutting it down. Using the Force, he hurls Malaya into the air and several bulidings down, until it slams right into one.*

*Psy's about to destroy it when he thought it could come to good use for TSO.*

It'll be repaired.

*Psy uses his com to get some troops to fetch Malaya.*

*Psy collects his weapons and goes back to meet up with LW and DDC.*

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:51:27 PM
Gengar hears this and becomes disgusted.

*Damn i wanted at least one more fight. ohh well c'mon men let's go*.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:56:10 PM
*Cloak grabs another robe from across the room using the force and puts it on moving the hood to his head.*

Shall we.......

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:02:08 PM
*Lord Psy then realizes that Malaya may still be funtioning.*

(over com)Wait, don't collect Malaya!

*Psy runs over and stabs his saber through Malaya several times, then rips the droid apart with is saber, not before finishing it off with several shots from blaster, leaving nothing but small pieces of rubble left.*

There! Stupid piece of...

*Psy begins to calm down, and takes deep breaths. He then dashes over to his ship (the fire has since gone out) and collects any rubble that he can from it.*

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 11:02:12 PM
Gengar and his men walk back to the ship. as they reached the outskirts of town, he grabs his sound gun and fires it at a nearby building which sends it crumbling down.

*Thats for killing part of my troops*.

they get in the ship and jump into hyperspace back to TSO.

*Ok men let's head home*.

Lady Vader
Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:43:32 AM
*the Strike landed soundlessly on the pad outside of the palace on Carac... leaving the ship locked and hissing exhaust, she made her way past the various troops her parted for her... she walked down corridors and ascended some stairs all the while following LW's consciousness... finally she made it into the thrown room and looked with curiousity on the scene*

LV: Not exactly what I was expecting...

*she noticed from DDC's eyes, just before he pulled the cloak over his eyes, that'd he'd been... crying?... LV looked over at LW who sent her a fast rendition of the previous events via the Force... LV nodded her head in understanding*

*she then noticed LW's injury and turned to DDC with a scowl... she walked over to stand beside her friend*

LV: You ship, the Strike, is waiting outside. *she gestured toward DDC* We taking him with us onboard?

LW: Yeah. He's coming peacfully.

*LV frowned*

LV: Well, if it's all the same to you, I'll still keep my blaster trained on him. Anyone with the gaul to injure you, let alone kidnap you, is worthy of a blaster in his face.

*LW knew better than to argue with LV when she was in a state of anger... she let her do what she wished*

*LV walked behind DDC and gestured with her hand, keeping the other concealed with the blaster behind her cloak*

LV: This way, DDC...

*DDC walked ahead of LV and LW as they made their way towards the Strike*

*LV addressed LW under her breath*

LV: If it's all the same to you, once we've secured DDC in the holding cell aboard the Strike and gotten you settled in, I'm getting the medpac and slapping a bacta pad to that side of yours.

*LW was about to protest, but LV just held up a finger... LW smiled her thanks at her friend... both women herded DDC through the palace towards the Strike*

Lady DeVille
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:05:14 AM
*In orbit around Caraca, De'Ville contacts Lady Vader*

I had some hyperdrive problems enroute, how can I assist?

Lady Vader
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:57:48 AM
*LV grabbed for her mini com*

LV: Remain in orbit, LD. We'll be joining you shortly, and then we will make our way back to TSO. LV out.

*the group made it outside and were beginning to board the Strike*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:23:48 AM
*Cloak goes peacefully withoutany resistance*

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:24:10 AM
*LW along with LV, DDC and two tso guards headed toward where LV had left the Strike. The Knights had surrendered to TSO peacefully and were locked away on one of the ships.*

*LV was keeping her blaster trained on DDC as they walked but he didn't cause them any problems. DDC walked with his face hidden by his cloak but LW could sense the dispair comming from him. It would not be easy for him to start over and he would have to live with the consequences of his actions for a long time.*

LW: Thanks for bringing my ship

LV: I figured you might want it. Not to mention I thought we might need the enhanced weaponry. Too bad I missed everything.

LW: Yeah it all happened so fast. But I am glad it didn't end up in loss of life.

LV: I am surprised you didn't kill him

LW: *shrugs* I don't believe in taking the easy way out.

*the small group reaches her ship and LW takes DDC to one of the quarters and stations the guards at the door while LV preps for take off. Before leaving she turned to him. He was sitting on the bed unable to meet her eyes*

LW: Will you need anything before we head back to TSO?

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:31:00 AM
*cloak continues to stare at the floor from beneath his robes*

no nothing will be needed

*he turns to LW*

thanks for asking though

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:42:57 AM
*Live Wire nods and leaves the room*

Time to put this all behind us.

*she heads up to the cockpit and finds LV there waiting to treat her injuries*

LW: Oh not now.

LV: Yes now! We aren't taking off until I look at those.

*LW rolled her eyes but patiently let LV treat her. Once she finished LV rebandaged her side*

LV: You should probably spend a day in bacta but I think you'd bite my head off if I made you do it.

LW: You got that right.

*The strike lifted off and met the fleet in orbit. Part of the fleet was remaining behind to take control of the system. LW opened communications with the command ships*

LW: Is everyone ready to go home?

Gav: I think everything is secure. The fleet is ready to make the jump into hyperspace.

LW: All right I'll see everyone at home. And thanks for comming after me.

Gav: Our pleasure. Gav out.

*LW waited until the rest of the fleet had made the jump and with one last glance down at the planet the stars became the familiar blur of hyperspace travel*

Lord Psychic
Dec 3rd, 2000, 06:28:10 PM
*Over the com to anyone within the vacinity.*

Wait! Don't leave me here! My ship got destoryed and I can't get off this dump!

Lady DeVille
Dec 3rd, 2000, 07:06:57 PM
*She catches Psychic's comm signal, and answers him from her Interceptor*

I'll make landfall in ten minutes and pick you up. Be ready.