PDA

View Full Version : Diplomatic Relations: Correlia

Gav Mortis
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:09:03 PM
After endless hours of hyperspace travel a Victory Class Star Destroyer exits hyperspace in the Correlian System, on board, Gav, Live Wire and Lady Vader sit around a table in the Council Conference Chamber completing the finishing touches on their speeches and making sure that they are prepared for the negotiations ahead.

"All of this cultural procedure we have to go through in order not to offend the Correlians really get's to me-is there any need for it?" excaims Gav, frustrated after incorrectly addressing the mock Correlian Government of LW and LV for the sixth time.

"It is very important Gav, try again. If we can't even address them correctly what chance do we have of holding diplomatic relations with the damn planet!" Live Wire explains to Gav and Lady Vader obviously growing tired of the constant repetition of mistakes in this rehearsal.

- - - - - - - - - -

The VSD cruises through the Correlian System towards Correlia at high speeds and upon approach Gav haults the practice for a moment and walks to a nearby internal communications pannel.

"Attention; this is Gav Mortis, we are expected to be in orbit of Correlia within ten minutes. Would all personell involved in our mission please report to the Conference Chamber on deck 18. Thank you." the voice echoed throughout the ship and was heard by all on board the Star Destroyer.

"They should be here soon, we need one final briefing before we board the shuttle." said Lady vader who had stood up and walked over to a nearby window and looked on to the nearing planet in it's stunning glory.

- - - - - - - - - -

OOC: All are welcome to post in here if they wish to join, those members of TSO interested in taking part of the mission allow your character to report to the the Coucil Chamber as stated above. thanks. :)

gengar13
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:31:24 PM
Gengar was sitting down eating a sandwhich when he heard the comm by Gav.

*Dang gotta go*.

he hurries for deck 18.

OOC: i'm going along as like a guard or yeah.

Live Wire
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:46:57 PM
*LW sighed and leaned back in her chair*

LW: This had better run smoothly. I'm sorry to get on you both about being prepared but I don't like taking chances. We are taking the diplomatic route for a reason and I want it to work.

LV: Yeah I know but all this diplomacy crap is making my head hurt. How many times have we been through this in the past two days?

LW: Too many! Gav I want you practicing up until the moment we are planetside.

Gav: Yes ma'am!

*LW went and stood next to LV and looked down at the approaching planet. LV put a hand on her friends shoulder*

LV: Don't look so pessimistic. We'll make this work.

Imperial Droid
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:08:28 PM
On a mission of his own to secure a trade agreement through the sector, Imperial droid approaches the opposite side. "Attention Corellia space control, Incoming shuttle from quadrant 4."[i]The shuttle flys through the space on route to the planets surface

Darth Viscera
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:11:17 PM
OORP: Corellia is a Jedi planet, correct? Or was it a Rebel planet?

Gav Mortis
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:24:53 PM
OOC: Neither. It was under control by TSC but now we have come to establish stronger relations.

Darth Tholuem
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:29:35 PM
*Tholuem was walking through the hallways, when heard Gav over the comm. He listened carefully and turned around, heading the other way for the Council Chamber. His hands in his robe's pockets since it was cold in these hallways he was in right now. He came closer to the Council Chamber as he walked further and further. He pressed the button of the door, it opened and he entered the Chamber, greeted Gav, LW and LV. He took a seat, and was told to wait for more people to arrive, before he would be told what to expect and what to do.*

Lady DeVille
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:58:25 PM
*She wipes her hands off on a greasy rag, and tosses the hydrospanner she was using back into her toolbox. De'Ville stretches and strips out of the dirty coveralls she had been wearing. Pulling on a clean black jumpsuit, she hurries out of the docking bay, where she had been modifying her TIE Interceptor, and up to the conference room. Half way there she slaps her forehead.* Blood and ashes!

*She races back to the docking bay and scoops up the data pads she had borrowed from Live Wire about Corellia, then runs headlong back to the conference room*

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 5th, 2000, 04:29:55 PM
:: LL sat alone in a set of crew quarters, looking in the mirror at his ambassadorial suit. LL cringed, situations like these made him nervous and uneasy. He checked his chronometer again, almost willing the trip to go faster ::

Garrett Blade
Dec 5th, 2000, 05:36:00 PM

DarthPoreon
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:56:23 PM
In the Mess Hall, a person appearing to be DarthPoreon took a seat on one of the long metal benches with a table in front of it. The person had no tray of food infront of him. The person did not eat. This was not a person. The Real DarthPoreon was away on a secret mission not relating to The Sith Order. The True Sith ordered his Human Replica Droid, HRDPoreon1, to take his part on the diplomatic mission. The HRD was programmed to act exactly as the real DarthPoreon would. The HRD could simply hook up to a data terminal and transfer data to Invisible Foe which would transfer the data to wherever the True DarthPoreon was and could then receive more uptodate orders.

[i] The HRD's vocal receptors heard a message over the loudspeaker in the mess hall. Processing Orders... 3--- 2---- 1--- Goto the Conference Chamber for Mission Briefing Order Computed, embark now

The HRD rose from the bench, even more smoothly than a real human would and headed for the Conference Chambers

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 5th, 2000, 07:53:46 PM
* In the hall, Chaos was walking to the docking bay when he heard the announcement.Wondering whats was happening, he trotted to the area to ask.*

Gav Mortis
Dec 5th, 2000, 09:28:48 PM
Gav was congratulated by a sarcastic although relieved applause from LV and LW after finally presenting his speech correctly. Both ladies were sat, looking exhausted from over-exposure to Gav's speech however Gav was pleased with himself although fed up of hearing his own voice.

Suddenly the doors open and in walks Gengar who was talking with Darth Tholuem, both LW and LV stood and Gav stepped forward in expectance of the others. As Tholuem and Gengar took their seats, Poreon stepped in rather gracefully and as he did Gav raised an eyebrow acknowledging a sensation at the back of his mind. Shortly, Lady De'Ville who was looking rather exasperated strided in along with Garrett, however as Garrett sat Gav addressed him as he moved towards his own seat.

"I didn't think Ensign Bo'toraak appreciated being terrorised, I know he doesn't. People work better when they aren't afraid, wouldn't you agree?" he said with a thin smirk on his face.

Now all were sat at the large table in the chamber, Gav turned to Lady Vader and Live Wire.

"Lady Vader, would you mind finding Lounge Lizard please? I assume he'd be in his quaters. thanks" he said, fully aware of LL's anguish as it reminded him of his own. I can't abide these formal missions!

He caught a glance from Live Wire who was fully aware of his thoughts and just before she began to protest he said, "Live wire, would you mind informing those present of our current situation with regards to our relationship with the Correlian people and what aspects of diplomacy we should cover?"

gengar13
Dec 5th, 2000, 11:36:56 PM
Gengar stopped talking and turned to Live Wire to hear the breifing.

*Ohhh my first Diplomatic mission. i'm so excited*.

Gengar gives his full attention to LW.

Lady DeVille
Dec 6th, 2000, 12:37:46 AM
*De'Ville sat heavily in one of the oversized swivel chairs and purposely looked straight ahead at Live Wire. She felt Mortis in her mind, and looked over at him. He shrugged sympathetically in response to her mood that he had picked up on. She gave him a pained look in return, then looked back at Live Wire who was beginning to speak*

Live Wire
Dec 6th, 2000, 01:51:19 AM
*LW clears her throat and turns to the others*

Well as some of you know The Corellians never really liked the sith presence on planet. So when we defected from TSC the hostility increased. They saw the instability in the organization and took it as a sign to get us off planet.

The anti-sith feelings run strong through much of Correllia and our goal is to change that. Our home is Correllia but unfortunately the civilians have the potential to make our life there very difficult.

The goal of this mission is to help the people see that we can be a benefit to them. An ally. We want this planet to be our stronghold since our HQ is there. We need the loyalty of the planet and right now our best bet is to get our foot in the door through diplomacy. Once we do that we take over by any means possible.

Any questions?

gengar13
Dec 6th, 2000, 01:59:58 AM
Gengar stands up to ask a question.

*But what if they don't give us a chance to speak and threaten to attack. should we retaliate with force ro just retreat and comeback later?*

Gengar sits back down.

Imperial Droid
Dec 6th, 2000, 08:51:24 AM
The shuttle nears he planets atmosphere the planetary defenses charge and target the shuttle. A voice comes over the intercom"Identify yourself and your pourpose here"<br""I am a droid from THe Galactic Empire, I am here on a mission of diplomacy""Please hold while we verify you with space command"

Darth Tholuem
Dec 6th, 2000, 11:13:19 AM
*Tholuem raised his arm after gengar'd asked his question, and LW nodded.*

"Okay, how exactly are we going to get them to like us then? Are we just going to hold couple of speeches and then see what happens? Or will we support people there, etc, etc? And, as gengar asked, what will we do if they don't want us to even speak to them and they attack us? Though I highly doubt they'd be that foolish, it could always happen..."

*Tholuem sat down again, and waited for an answer.*

Gav Mortis
Dec 6th, 2000, 12:48:56 PM
Deciding to take the pressure from LW, Gav speaks before she has the chance to, "Excuse me Live Wire, I hope you don't me answering this one?"

"Not at all, proceed Gav." she answered, relieved.

Standing and sliding his chair back, Gav began to walk around the group and after a moment of contemplation, he pondered on the questions and then with a sudden stop in his step and grin he came to realise something.

"Can I have two volunteers please?" he asked to the suprise of the group.

Hesitantly, Garrett raised his hand along with Lady De'Ville who raised her hand realising no one else was going to.

"Good" he confirmed with a smile he added "You have nothing to worry about I assure you. We are just going to perform a demonstration.

"Correlian Citize he said placing his hand on Garrett's shoulder "And Lady De'Ville, you will be Correlian Citizen B."

"Both of you gain some distance between you, now begin walking towards each other as if you were walking along the streets of Correlia" he said to both Lady De'Ville and Garrett who were equally baffled but did as they were asked.

As they did this gav walked forth into their paths and as he did Garrett found his hands being forced over his eyes so that he couldn't see anything and he was unable to stop walking, he panicked whilst he carried on walking. Lady De'Ville was also doing the same thing and neither could see anything nor stop walking.

Suddenly, Gav flew at Garrett who suddenly felt an elbow thrust into the back of his neck, shocked he tried to fight back, however was unable to move his hands or see anything. He felt numerous other powerful body shots slamming into his chest, stomach and finally his groin, falling to the floor in agony his hands still over his eyes, unable to see.

Turning around Gav released LD from his control and allowed her to turn and as she did he oulled a nearby protocol droid to him and said "Hey leave him alone!"

Once turned LD, saw Garrett lying in pain on the floor and Gav obliterating a protocol droid. She ran over to the scene in total bafflement and once there gav had finished with the droid which was scattered in pieces about the chamber.

"What just happened?" she exclaimed.

"This young man was just assaulted!" he explained bringing Garrett to his feet. He turned and picked up the head of the droid and said "And this was his attacker!"

With a grin LD finally realised Gav's idea, and continued, "So you saved him and who might you be sir?"

"I am Gav Mortis of The Sith Order, I was just returning to my shuttle as I heared this young man's cries."

"Well I am deeply grateful for your assitance, this will not go unnoticed by our people, your kind deeds are very much appreciated."

"Thank you, now I'll take this man to medical assistance if you wouldn't mind" he said as he took Garrett back to his chair, Lady De'Ville followed.

Proceeding to pace around the group whilst Garrett recovered in his seat, Gav explained his idea.

"The key word in this my friends is manipulation, what the Correlian people don't know can't hurt them, well not yet. We will gain their trust through diplomacy and creating problems for their Government and hide the evidence that it was our doing and inevitabley solve those problems for them as in the demonstration. This way our reputation will improve and soon we will have Correlia again. Any questions?"

Before anyone responded, he added "By the way, sorry to use you as the victim in the demonstration Garrett, but you can take it!"

Darth Tholuem
Dec 6th, 2000, 01:30:23 PM
"Or can't you, Garret? Hehe! Anyway... So, we're gonna walk around the town 'causing' accidents with these droids and help the people that are attacked by the droids?"

*A smile appeared on his face.*

"Cool."

Gav Mortis
Dec 6th, 2000, 01:35:13 PM
"No not literally, that was a metaphoric example, you choose how you want manipulate thew system however there are two rules; number one, make sure it earns TSO credit and number two, don't get caught. However, most importantly this diploamcy mission must be successful."

Darth Tholuem
Dec 6th, 2000, 01:49:27 PM
"Ohhhhkay. I took it too litterally, should've seen it more in general. Then I get it. No problem. Seems like I will enjoy this mission..."

*Tholuem sits down again, after he had stood up to ask the last question, and shut his mouth, giving other people the chance to ask their questions, if needed.*

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 6th, 2000, 01:54:43 PM
:: As LL sat ready for the mission to begin, he began to feel uneasy. Beads of sweat began to collect on his forehead. LL nervously pulled out his handkerchief and began to wipe them away. There was a lot of commotion amongst the TSO sith as the mission was about to commence. As LL stood up to go to a window, he paused to cough a little, covering his mouth politely with his handkerchief ::

gengar13
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:13:27 PM
Gengar nodded as Gav did the demo. he turned to DT.

*Hey man, once we are on the planet and we get to walk around. how bout you and me go "help" the people beforeany "accidents"happens to them*.

Gengar gets a grin on his face.

Darth Tholuem
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:18:50 PM
"Sure. Maybe it'd work better with the two of us..."

*Then he turned to Gav, who was still walking in circles around em.*

"Is that okay Gav, or do you want everyone to work alone, so we can help at more places at a time?"

Gav Mortis
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:35:43 PM
"I have no objection of you working in pairs, in fact, I'd imagine it would be easier and more efficient if we work in pairs when the time comes." he answered.

OOC: Hey LL, are you in the council chamber or in your own quarters at the moment-I might have misinterpretted your first p

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:55:07 PM
OOC: I've moved outside with the others...sorry bout that.

:: LL continues coughing, to his annoyance. He moves away from the others, as to not create a commotion. He still covers his mouth with the handkerchief, but the coughing continues. Its almost as if he coughs more for each previous cough. The sweat continues to build on LL's forehead, and he finds it a little difficult to breathe. Darth Tholuem asks if LL is okay, but LL just waves him off, saying he's fine, just had something go down the wrong pipe or something. LL continues to look out the window, still coughing. LL pauses, lowering the handkerchief, and sees a dabbling of red on his lower lip and chin. LL's eyes widen slightly, and the sweat on his forehead beads some more. LL goes to breathe in, but only a soft gurgling sound can be heard as LL tries. Suddenly, LL begins to fall, his hand reaching out, attempting to stop his fall by grabbing onto the bulkhead railing. He misses, and instead drops to the floor ::

Imperial Droid
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:58:40 PM
As clearance comes through the shuttle lands on one of the landing pads in the area. As the hatch opens a group of senators come out of the building nearby accompanied by many guards. Imperial Droid rolls down the hatch followed by his attachment of two Dark troopers series 2. As ID rolls of the ramp he uncoils into his humanoid form, his weapons powed down as a sign of peace. In a mettallic voice he says:"I come on behalf of The Galactic Empire on a mission of peace. We wish to allow you as a protectorate......"

Darth Tholuem
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:12:43 PM
*Tholuem ahd just asked what was wrong with LL, and got a reply that everything was okay. But in no time after that, he heard a gurgling sound and looked at LL, only to find him on the ground. He jumps up and flies to the ground, and gets LL up.*

"HEY! What the hell...! Lizard! Can you hear me?! HEY! Come on!..."

*He sits there with LL in his arms and screams for help.*

"ANYONE?! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! AND GET A MEDIC!"

Gav Mortis
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:44:08 PM
Gav hurries over to the spot where LL had collapsed and was attended to by Tholuem whilst LW asked for a medic. He places his hand behind his neck and supports his head, realising that he may choke on his own blood he turns him on his side.

Going around the back of LL, Gav places his thumbs into his back and press where his lungs would be beneath the bone whilst using the force to allow the muscles in LL's oesophagus and trachea to contract allowing him to spew excess amounts of blood which had accumulated in his lungs and stomach over time.

Viscous pools of blood were regurgetated onto the cold floor and after spewing one final amount of blood he final gasped for air, able to breath for the time being.

"Sit tight LL. A medic's on his way."

Garrett Blade
Dec 6th, 2000, 06:34:55 PM

Lady Vader
Dec 6th, 2000, 07:12:09 PM
*LV was instantly up and next to LL where he lay*

LV: Loungie? You ok?

*she crouched next to Tholeum and he propped LL up a little*

LV: Keep him up, Tholeum. It wouldn't be good for him to... umm... drown.

*she winced realizing that had come out bad... she was worried, but she didn't show it in her face... but her eyes betrayed her... she sighed and laid a hand on LL's arm, keeping it there, warming his bicep, reminding him that she was there*

*she looked up momentarily at Gav and said under her breath*

LV: Where's that damn medic?!

*Gav made a gesture with his arm at some aide and the aide ran off to see what was taking so long*

*LV looked back down at LL... she felt so helpless... she hated feeling helpless... she just kept her hand on LL*

gengar13
Dec 6th, 2000, 07:52:06 PM
Gengar stood there shocked to see so much blood from one person. and to see it being such a funny color.

*My goodness i hope he'll be alright*.

Gengar to wonders where that medic is. he nods to LV as he runs after the aid to go see where the hell the medic is.

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 6th, 2000, 09:32:59 PM
*Chaos gets up as he sees DT and the aid "helping" the slow medical droid to LL. He blinks as the heavy droid is put down on the floor next to LL*
Well, we're off to a great start. Now what?

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 6th, 2000, 09:48:40 PM
:: LL looks up with unfocusing eyes at everyone around him. He weakly reaches up, wiping blood from his lower lip ::

Oh...don't worry about me. I'll :: cough cough :: make the meeting.

:: LL breathes in, a slight gurgling sound becoming audible as he stares glassy-eyed at the ceiling ::

Lady Vader
Dec 6th, 2000, 10:04:38 PM
*LV frowns, slightly frusterated*

LV: Yeah, sure. The hell you will. You need some medical attention... THEN and only THEN will I allow you to sit in this meeting.

*her features soften a little and she closes her eyes... she doesn't like being tough with LL, but sometimes he made situations more complicated than they needed to be... she opened her eyes and saw LL looking at her, one eyebrow raised*

LV: The meeting can be put on recess for a few hours. It's not a big deal. We can continue afterwards.

*she didn't want to push her luck, but her eyes told the story of her pleading*

LV: A few hours rest can be a good thing.

*she smiled, but even though her lips made a smile, she didn't feel all that happy*

Gav Mortis
Dec 7th, 2000, 06:21:01 PM
Gav sighed with some dissapointment at LV's request however he would in no way risk LL's health and knew that a few hours of relaxation would do him the world of good.

"Very well. We will take a break of 12 hours, is that sufficient?" he said.

"That should be plenty of time" groaned a still Lounge Lizard.

"Ok, and here comes the medic team now." she said as group of three women and a man surrounded LL and hoisted him onto a repulsor bed on which he was carried to a medical bay onboard the Victory Star Destroyer.

"Hmmm. I've got 12 hours free and I'm really hungry, anyone care for lunch?" he asked casua

Live Wire
Dec 7th, 2000, 07:52:17 PM
*LW scowls at Gav*

LUNCH? You want lunch after that!?!?!

*LW shakes her head and goes over to the distraught LV and puts her arm around her.*

Come on lets get out of here.

*LW leads LV out of the room and towards the medical bay. Both women were extremely worried but LW tried not to show it.*

Lady Vader
Dec 7th, 2000, 08:00:09 PM
*LV followed the medical team out of the room towards the med bay, nodding her thanks to Gav for the recess*

*she still remembered Gav's disapoinment on his face... What right does he have to be like that? Wonder what he would have thought had his and Loungie's positions been switched?... she sighed... she wasn't angry at Gav, just maybe annoyed*

*no matter, things would be better in a few hours*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 7th, 2000, 08:05:30 PM
**Having arrived on the planet 3 hour earlier, Dyzm had been reactivating old TSC servailance equipment all over the planet. In one scratchy transmission in a old Safehouse, he heard about the Droid arriving on the planet. He had immediately jumped on a speeder and went flying off to as close to the landing site as security permitted.
Now Dyzm Stands on top of a building, looking through his mini telescope as the Droid Meets with Corellian Diplomats. And judging by the Diplomat's Badges, they where a lower class Diplomat.
Lowering the scope, Dyzm flashes a Smile**

Dyzm: Whoever Sent Him doesn't know diplomacy, sending a fighting machine with 2 Dark Troopers? No wonder they sent 2 lower class diplomats to meet this threat.

Lady DeVille
Dec 7th, 2000, 08:47:00 PM
*As the others gathered around the Lounge Lizard, De'Ville allowed them their space. A thought crosses her mind, and she snatches at her comlink.*

Dyzm, how are you doing with waking up the "ladies?" No problems with "morning breath," I trust?

DarthPoreon
Dec 7th, 2000, 08:59:57 PM
12 Hours of Free Time...

Processing evaluation.... 3... 2... 1...

Recess was granted after Lounge Lizard had a seizure like attack. Symptoms of Seizure like thing are unknown

Processing New Orders... 3... 2... 1...

Goto Personal Quarters and rest. Return to the Council Chambers in 11 Hours to be on the safe side.

[b]
The HRD rises from the circular chair it was sitting on. It walked briskly over to the opposite door of entry and pressed the thumb release pad. It entered a deserted Hall Way. The Head looked both ways, taking note of the lack of lighting down the eastern wing. After the search and process, the HRD turned on its heel and walked to its quarters, a 1/10 of Mile Away.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 7th, 2000, 09:45:37 PM
**Answers the Comlink**
Um...Yeah Sure, What Ever...

By the way, Can You use the Ships terminal to slice into TSC's old Sattelite network? I have hearing but i'm still blind as a bat down here. Due to the dark troopers, I'm not touching the force, i dont want them sensing it and finding me, So send all infomation on Tack 5 Scrambler, Dyzm Out.

Imperial Droid
Dec 8th, 2000, 12:34:49 AM
[i]As the delegation confers amongst itself they head off towards a meeting center, ID follws with them still discussing the benifits and responsabilitys of the afore mentioned status....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 8th, 2000, 01:57:22 AM
**Dyzm follows the group, keeping at a safe distance within the street, slipping around people going about everyday business. He keeps the force within himself, just incase the Dark Troopers have enough force ability to sense a Sith that wasn't holding back his power**

gengar13
Dec 8th, 2000, 02:00:32 AM
Gengar sit down in a chair.

*12 Hours gee what do i do for 12 hours. hey anybody wanna play cards. i got a deck right here*

Gengar takes out the cards from his pocket.

Lady DeVille
Dec 8th, 2000, 08:07:37 AM
*De'Ville gets up from her chair and looks sympathetically at Mortis.* I'd eat with you, but it looks like Dzym is having a little problem with the old TSC equipment. Is there a terminal near here where I can send a transmission on a Tack 5 scrambler?

*Mortis pointed her in the right direction, and she soon was delicately slicing into the old satellite system which was surrounding the planet. Evidently the Corellians had never bothered to destroy the system. With only a few tweaks it was running adequately again. Of course, it would take engineers and techs time to get it perfect, but for now Dyzm would be able to see.

She sent the information down to the surface, and stretched, looking at her chrono.* Still so much free time left! What to do.. Bloos and ashes, they didn't even tell me what they want me to do for the mission yet!

Imperial Droid
Dec 8th, 2000, 10:00:50 AM
When the delegation finaly reaches the meeting room the Correlian team sits on a higher leveled area than the one they have the TGE team sitting on. The Dark Troopers move to the entrances and take positions next to the Correlian guards.

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 8th, 2000, 08:31:15 PM
*suddenly...*

Chaos: Hey De'Ville, whats up? Did you get the old TSC satellite working again, or need help?
De'Ville: Oh hi Chaos, didn't see you come in. I have it working, and I just sent it to Dyzm.
Chaos: Good, good... now what?
De'Ville: We go see what we should do for our assignment.
Chaos: Alright, I was going to do that after I helped you with the computer. Lets go.

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:25:29 AM
Gengar puts his cards back.

*Ok noone wants to play. fine i'll be in my room*

Gengar walks out of the room and walks down a hallway towards his room.

Garrett Blade
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:59:47 PM

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:56:48 PM
**Watches on a small wrist monitor what was happening with the droid and the delegates**

Fool, if his idiotic leader dosent call him back soon, I might have to take action.

**Munches on his sandwich**

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 09:37:28 PM
Gengar lays on a bed.

*I hope we can get off this ship soon i'm bored i wanna do something*.

Gengar stands up.

*i know i'll go get some food*.

Gengar walks off to go look for food.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 11th, 2000, 07:44:29 PM
**Dyzm wakes up to the new dawn of the next day. Checking all his equipment over, he picks up his comlink and contacts the ship on Scrambler Channel 7 this time**

Dyzm: This is the wayland sith, calling fortress in sky...
Sorry, couldnt help it... Always wanted to do that...
So anything New going on? Anyone Need a Killing???

Lady DeVille
Dec 13th, 2000, 07:49:30 PM
*De'Ville replied to Dzym's transmission* As far as I know we will be heading for the surface today. We had a health scare, but everything is green light for today. You should keep your eyes open for "good" things to do for the people of Correlia. We want to soften them up for the diplomatic table.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 14th, 2000, 02:02:18 AM
**Smiles**

Dyzm: Ok, Will Do...

**Dyzm walks down the building and over to where he had last seen the droid and the delegates go, he opens himself up to the force. Inside, the dark troopers feel the power through there own meager force skills. Dyzm enters the mind of one of them. The trooper struggles to stay in control, but his defense was nothing compard to the onslaught of the powers of Dark Lord Dyzm.
Dyzm finally takes full control over the trooper. As the trooper,his right hand brings up the barrel of his blaster. , Dyzm/Trooper shoots the Correlian Guards, and fires at the ducking delegate. Dyzm/Guard Spins around and starts fireing at the other guard, killing him. He then is promply shot to death by the droid.
After leaving the body, Dyzm bursts through the door, lightsaber in hand, he runs up and positions himself infront of the table the delegates had taken cover behind**

Dyzm: Are you Guys ok? I knew something was going down, And I seem to have come at just the right time.

**The Droid charges up its shield, and levels his blasters at Dyzm, its audio speaker blares, trying to tell what really happened, but using the force, Dyzm blanks the memory of the Delegates. With a force push, Dyzm shoves the droid into a wall and onto a dead dark trooper. The Droid rolls to its feet, stradling the dead trooper. Dyzm gives it a look of shock, touches the force and then glances down at the dead trooper. The droid turns its optical lens down and sees a thermal detenator ticking down. 3...2...1...
Dyzm dives for cover as The blast tears apart the droid, the dead trooper, and the wall.
Dusting himself off, Dyzm lends a hand to one of the standing Delegates**

Delegate: Young Man, you just saved our lives! How can we ever thank you?

Dyzm: Dont thank me, thank the people who sent me here... The Sith Order.

**With that, Dyzm turns and disapears into the city**

((OOC: I know this was all quick, and some might say this was unfair. But I'm leaving to Hawaii tomarrow, and I needed to end his involvment. My original plan was to do the same thing, and then fight the droid for a while, manevering him into the exact same position and blowing him up. I didnt have the time though, so I just shorted things up))

gengar13
Dec 14th, 2000, 04:04:59 AM
OOC: Hey where in hawaii are you going. if it is on oahu then where on oahu, cause i live there. who knows maybe we will meet.

Lord Gue
Dec 15th, 2000, 01:00:22 AM
OOC: Ya might wanna redo that, Dark Troopers are droids, not people....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 22nd, 2000, 06:08:33 AM
OOC: Borrowing Uncles SLOW PC...

Gue, Dark Troopers are Genetically Enhanced Strom Troopers with Mild Force abilitys. Ever Read Dark Trooper? Own the Game Rebellion?

Gengar, Will Post In Discussion Chamber, Please Read...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 1st, 2001, 07:08:18 PM
**After Weeks of Diplomatic Talks and the saving of the delegates from a mad droid. Correllia opens its door ways and joins the might of TSO.

A crowd of onlooking, cheering people line the streats as the Council Members stroll down the road, shaking hands, and waving. Above, Transports are seen flying down. Full of mechanics and troopers. To fix up and reestablish the defenses of the planet. Old supporters of The returning sith are found and promoted to key offices on the most recent addition to The Sith Order.

Dyzm watches everything from the old shielding command stations Holomonitor. A grin creaps across his face.**

Dyzm:We did it...

**He turns around to face a mechanic, pulling out some old, out dated Drive Cores and installing some Sith Order Equipment**

Dyzm: How is everything going?

Mechanic: Almost done sir... the planatary shields will be on in just a second...

**The mech installs the last drive and a high pitched hum is heard and a greenish blue tint of the shield covers the world. The pitch slowly goes down as the colored shield settles into its customary color. The humm vanishes and the world cheers, for now they are protected by the might of the Sith Order**

-------------------------------------------------

Mission Status.......
Correllia Joined. Everything is under our control...