PDA

View Full Version : 2 Jedi Masters take a walk along a river (OPEN)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 22nd, 2000, 05:27:55 PM
**after a date at Yoghurts. It was a perfect ending to a perfect night. The moon and stars were gleaming in the reflection of the river. It was truly a sight to be seen.****Leia turned to Obiwan2. She placed her arms around him and looked up into his handsome eyes.**

I want to thank you for a wonderful evening and taking me here to this beautiful river bank.

**As Leia leaned closer to kiss Obi, Leia stopped momentarily and slowly backed away. A puzzled looked crossed her face. She sensed another force presence in the area...but one from the darkside of the force**

Obi...I don't think we are alone, anymore.

OOC: Please Read this regarding this RP before posting!

This is intended to be an OPEN RP battle. I just ask all that want to participate to consider the basic fighting rules, NO GOD MODING, No Maiming, and well you know the rest!

ALSO....VERY IMPORTANT....PLEASE WAIT until Obiwan2 and Saurron post first. I have asked them specifically to join this thread, because we planned it. Once they make their initial posts, ANYONE may join in. Jedi/Sith, Imperials. Thank you for your consideration. Let's have fun then.

The setting is a small river bank set outside a wooded area. Also..as you may have guessed..it is at night.

EDIT: TTT

obiwan2
Dec 23rd, 2000, 11:42:55 AM
*Obiwan2 thinks to himself that he really should've had that breath mint Fett offered him earlier, but soon realizes the reason Leia stopped. He nods at Leia's words. He can also feel a presence...one he has not felt in some time*

SAURRON
Dec 24th, 2000, 03:49:56 AM
As the two Jedi search for the source of the disturbance silence falls upon the area as small beings begin dropping all around as their force energy is drained from them...

The two look around feeling the Dark Side close to them...to close.

A low sinister whisper carries through the silence falling upon their ears with a cynical overtone.

Their are dangerous creatures out at night don't you know...your date is over

Spinning in the direction of the familiar voice they see nothing but the glowing eyes of Saurron.

With outstretched arms Saurron force pushes Obi into the river then tilts his head mockingly at Leia as Obi flounders in the shallow waters muck and grime sending ripples across the smooth running water disrupting the romantic reflections that once graced the waters surface.

So nice to see you again Leia how is the leg?

Dante Marzullo
Dec 24th, 2000, 11:06:30 AM
Little Dante hides behind some bushes as he spies on the Jedi and Sith hoping to learn some moves..

Darth Viscera
Dec 24th, 2000, 11:19:27 AM
*DV pushes little Dante out of the way, then runs towards Leia, looking frantic.*

"Capital knockers, madam!"

*DV then does a backflip into the nearby river*

OOC: lol , sorry. Tholuem dared me to do it :p

Itala Marzullo
Dec 24th, 2000, 11:41:41 AM
The river near freezes from Itala Marzullo's dark powers, fog engulfs all the surroundings and living things as a particularly low humming sound is heard. The place turns dark on cue as Itala spots a recognizably chubby figure know as Darth Viscera, he had rudely and disrespectfuly shoved his dear son and seed of evil out of his way, heading for the Jedi. He snarls in anger as he turns red and raises his arms, points them at DV. Suddenly he force calls DV to him and force/speed headbutts him, sending him splashing down the river..That's for touching my son.EDIT: God bless EDIT. Happy 2000 post! My bitter contribution to swfans.net.

Darth Viscera
Dec 24th, 2000, 11:42:51 AM
The joke's on you, you just wasted your 2000th post on me!

:lol:

EDIT~DV isn't chubby. :(

Blade the chosen one
Dec 24th, 2000, 01:18:00 PM
*As saurron is talking to Leia he hears a noise coming from the bushes he turns and no one was there. Then he turned and got kicked in the back of the head. He looked up and saw Blade*

Blade: what were you expecting someone else?

<font color=green>EDIT: sig is no good. Needs to be closed.</font>

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 24th, 2000, 01:41:32 PM
OOC: LMAO@DV that was hilarious

obiwan2
Dec 24th, 2000, 03:52:13 PM
*Surprised to see Blade here, Obiwan2 gets up as soon as he can, moving towards the fallen Saurron and watching him closely, knowing he will soon attack. Until then, Obi awaits the Sith's move, ready to protect the one he loves*

Blade the chosen one
Dec 24th, 2000, 04:08:09 PM
*backs up to Obi*

I got your Back my Friend.

*Moves getting ready for Saurron*

Joe
Dec 24th, 2000, 04:38:28 PM
Joe jumps down from a tree and lands beside Saurron. He helps him up.

"That wasn't very Jedi like, Blade. Maybe I can help make this a little more even."

Joe ignites both blades of his red dark saber and waits to see what Saurron wants to do.

ReaperFett
Dec 24th, 2000, 04:49:37 PM
::Fett sits back in his chair, and smiles. it had been an uneventfull day. Little had happened in the bar either. Strangely quiet day, except for a few regulars. Oh yeah, Obi and Leia had had a date too. But that was it. The bar was as good as empty, with only Fett and a few workers workers inside.

As Fett took a sip from his drink, something twinged inside him. Someones in trouble. Closeby. Two powerful Jed...

It suddenly clicked who it was. Fett leaps to his feet, and runs to the door. He may make it in time...::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 25th, 2000, 04:03:54 AM
**Leia eyed Saurron when he force pushed Obi into the river. She quickly responded by igniting her saber**

My leg is fine thank you! How's your side? *smirks* Don't answer that..you have to answer to me on another matter.

**Leia glanced over to see Obi is fine and was getting out of the river**

You have to answer to me on what you just did!

**As Leia said that...Blade had kicked Saurron to the ground. Obi quickly met up with Leia and Blade. As the 3 jedi looked on, a mysterious sith came into view to help..Saurron. The Jedi looked on watching for the siths next move**

Joe
Dec 25th, 2000, 11:48:44 AM
OOC: I want to get somethin clear first. I'm not a Sith. I'm not a member of any group. I just wanted to join in and I saw that Saurron was gettin triple-teamed, so I decided to help him.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 25th, 2000, 08:29:08 PM
**As Fett runs through the door, Dyzm watches from his vantage point on top of the Bar. He quickly gets to his feet and jumps from the building. Landing next to his Speeder bike. He slides on, Guns the engine and speeds after Fett. The Jedi Hears the sound but dosent react quickly enough as Dyzm spins the bike and sideswips Fett, ripping skin off and knocking him from his feet. Hitting the brakes, Dyzm stops the bike and gets off. He Holds his lightsaber unlit in his left hand and he waits for the jedi to get up**

OOC: I am on Vacation right now in Hawaii, and I dont know when I might beable to respond to anything.

Joe
Dec 25th, 2000, 08:42:26 PM
OOC: Cool pic, Dyzm.:D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 26th, 2000, 12:59:12 AM
OOC: Thanks...
**Kicks the Place to make sure it didnt die**

SAURRON
Dec 27th, 2000, 03:52:35 AM
Thank you Joe, turns to Blade, Expecting...no...smelled...yes.Rubbing his head and straightening up...

With that Saurron somersaults rolling on the ground to arrive at the side of Obi with one hand behind him and one in front. Before Obi can react Saurron lays a viscous open hand hit on Obi's mid section nearly rupturing his insides, thus causing him to lose his dinner he just ate with Leia, as he flails backwards arms out in front of him, and bent over splashing into the water again. Obi deeply encumbered with his soaking wet robes fights the weight of his own clothing getting out of the once again disturbed river.

Springing up from his knelt down position, Saurron performs a spinning hook kick connecting his heel with the side of Blades face sending him cart wheeling away to the ground ending up on his back as dirt and twigs fly up in the air at his landing, leaving only Leia standing there once again.

Now then where were we...oh yes.

With deliberately slow movement Saurron gazes into Leia's eyes watching her movements.He slides his hand to his own saber hilt, the pitch black weapon barely visible in the night if not for the light from the moon shining off its highly polished surface...

Lighting it the blade grows to full length as he taunts her with the blood red saber as it illuminates the immediate area casting an omnipresent glow over even the color of Leia's saber blade itself.

Meet my apprentice...Soth

Liam Jinn
Dec 27th, 2000, 04:20:52 AM
*Liam slowly walks down the bank of a river. He has a slight grin on his face from what had occured less than an hour ago. As he nears Yog's Bar, he notices a small qaurrel between a few jedi and sith*

"Awww, isn't this sweet. Obi and Leia are fighting together, awwwwwwww."

*Liam unclips his lightsaber and walks up behind the sith and ignites it. The grey blade shines brightly from where Liam is standing*

"Hey, maggo...um evil ones!!! pst look at me! I am here now, so you better run along before you get hurt."

Death Knight Soth
Dec 27th, 2000, 04:29:30 AM
Soth, emerges from the shadowed tree line at a full run. Nearing Blade he slides in feet first driving one foot under the half breeds neck and one over. Tightening up on his neck he grabs one of Blades wrists and bends it backwards in conjunction with twisting his neck. Still tightening, "So how does it feel to hate yourself halfbreed? Waking up everyday knowing you are part of a race you despise."

Blade the chosen one
Dec 27th, 2000, 12:01:53 PM
I am not like you, I don't suck the Blood of innocent, I don't need it to survive. I am not a vampire I am something much worst, I am Blade.

*He then takes his hand and grips Soths foot lifting off his neck getting Soth off Balance then swipes him with his foot making Sothe fall. Then Blade jumps up as does Soth. Blade then gets out his shot gun and shoots 2 staks at Soth connecting in both shoulders nailing him against the tree. Then ran to Leia and speared Saurron to the ground hard.

Saurron you sent that Vampire at me?Come on now you can't give a rookie to me.

SAURRON
Dec 27th, 2000, 02:07:08 PM
Rises to his feet with unseen speed and anger at his second interruption given to him by Blade, Gritting his teeth, fully showing his fangs, Saurron lifts him with one arm easily and tosses the errant Jedi into the river colliding with his master(Obi) as he was just about out of the river himself.

Your not Blade...you are nothing...Saurron calmly states as his eyes give his true anger level away...

Saurron's saber hilt rises to meet his hand quickly as it lights immediately as his other hand reaches out to the spikes holding Soth and wrenches them loose via the force...Soth lands on his feet...

Growing tired of this foolishness he attacks leia...
Saurron swings in with a low sweaping strike that angles upwards at Leia to cut her from lower thigh on up to her abdoman if it were to connect...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 27th, 2000, 03:41:12 PM
**Leia looked on as the mayhem began. Knowing she had no time to help Obi and Blade. She was quickly being attacked by Saurron**

**Leia quickly brought down her blade to meet Saurron's. As both sabers clashed, a hue of red and magenta sparks can be seen. Leia pushed hard on Saurron's blade and spun around on her heels, breaking the connection between the blades. The Jedi Master quickly brought up her right hand and took the hilt of her saber and cracked it along the Sith Master's Jaw. As his head snapped back, Leia motioned with her left hand...giving Saurron a force push back, making him to stumble back over a stone in the foreground**

**As he faultered back...Leia prepared herself for his counterattack**

Blade the chosen one
Dec 27th, 2000, 04:07:42 PM
[i]*Crawls out of the river and takes Obiwan2's hand and helps him up out. Blade then looked at Saurron and Leia, he saw Saurron getting up. Blade slowly walking over to Saurron and took his Double Bladed black saber, Blade did not inite it. When he got it a range of Saurron Blade ran and smaked Saurron with the middle of a saber right in the back of the head, sending Saurron to the floor, then Saurron got up dazzed and Blade smaked him again with the Saber this time in the face braking his nose. Then moving back until he was side by side with Leia.*

Ok, Leia lets take him out.

Liam Jinn
Dec 27th, 2000, 06:38:24 PM
*Liam walks over to the fight and waits for anyone to attack him*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Dec 27th, 2000, 06:44:17 PM
Just as Fett makes his way out the door, he suddenly senses another familiar presence, but not soon enough. He finds his feet taken out from under him, as a huge green, monstrosity of a leg, juts out in front of his feet and sends him sprawling face first to the mucky swamp floor below, skidding through the muck face first.

As Fett recovers and turns to see his sudden attacker he sees an enemy well known to him, one whom he has faced several times, some battles won, but most lost. The seven foot tall beast speaks. “Hello Fett, are you ready to feel the sting of my claws and tusks again, for your having injured my Wife? I promise it will hurt you more than it hurts me.”:evil:

Joe
Dec 27th, 2000, 07:26:39 PM
Joe sees Liam running up so he jumps back up to the top of a tree. When Liam runs out and starts talking "smack", Joe jumps down from the tree and kicks Liam in the head. Liam stumbles back and Joe Force throws him into a tree.

"Rotten Jedi. Do you think you can beat me?"

Liam Jinn
Dec 28th, 2000, 02:37:49 AM
::Liam moves away from the tree relitivily unharmed::

Well, considering I haven't lost to a male since I have been here, I would say yes.

::Liam flips forward, lightsaber already activated and lands in a crouching position in front of joe and jumps up landing a knee in joe's jaw, which sends joe flailing backwards. Liam lifts joe with the Force and throws him into the river awaiting a real challenge::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 28th, 2000, 12:57:31 PM
OOC: I will be away until Saturday. Obi will also be away until this weekend. Have fun..just don't over attack us ok?! ;) I will respond as soon as I get back. See ya in a bit.

Mad Pierre
Dec 28th, 2000, 05:27:20 PM
MP was visiting an old friend at the time. He was staying close to the river, when in the middle of his sleep, the thought of danger came into his mind. Instantly, he woke. He sensed sith nearby and also the presence of his master. She must be in a fight... MP grabs his saber and blaster and then leaps out the door, running to the river.

Dyne Darkforce
Dec 28th, 2000, 08:25:22 PM
<Dyne suddenly appears from the shadows with his cloak and sabre in hand. He lunges at Blade and rams the hilt of his sabre into Blade's back then thrusts the metal heel of his foot into his spine. Blade flies into the ground and slides across the dirt. Dyne quickly flips up and lands his knee into Blades back as a sickening gasp can be heard and the air in his lungs seeps out. He swings his sabre across and slashes blade in the back opening a gash. Dyne stands by Master Saurrons side and looks at Blade and Obiwan2.>

"Now we are even"

<He nods to Saurron and gets in his defensive stance>

Alexander Seith
Dec 28th, 2000, 08:36:27 PM
*just happens to be walking by..... hears all the noise and watches from as far away as possible*

Dark Jedi Leia Solo
Dec 28th, 2000, 08:51:39 PM
*As Liam looks around the battlefield, he notices that he can no longer see Leia, where she had been standing earlier awaiting attack. His senses seem somewhat euphoric and clouded and he shakes his head to try and clear his thoughts, reaching deep into himself drawing on the Force to aid him.

He feels a hand gently placed on his shoulder and is distracted from his own trying to clear his mind, when he turns and sees Leia standing beside him. At first he is unable to tell that it is not the actual JK Leia Solo, but in fact her evil clone, because of the mindtrick she is playing on him.*

“Is everything alright Liam? You look like your not feeling so good.”

SAURRON
Dec 28th, 2000, 11:27:19 PM
Stands wiping the blood and adjusting his nose from the hard hits he took from Blade. Undraping himself from under his black cloak Saurron reveals his combat enviro suit. Then nods respectfully to Dyne as if to thank him for the help.

As Blade stands wearily from Dynes viscous attack Saurron force speeds to the half breed feinting a mid level back kick then strikes almost simultaneously (hopping off his planted foot) with a ridge hand to his throat sending him stumbling backwards gripping his own neck, eyes wide, behind his sunglasses at the fact that he cannot breath due to a nearly collapsed trachea...

And just think you haven't even tasted my force powers yet padawan... Saurron growls as he keeps pace with the back stepping Blade.

Entering the young Jedi's mind... Maybe...you should pick another profession...cause dying isn't much of a living boy. Saurron chuckles with a grating cynical laugh.

Liam Jinn
Dec 29th, 2000, 01:07:43 AM
::Liam turns to Leia::

nah, I am alright, whats wrong with you? why do you feel so cold? Its almost as...

::Liam jerks away from Leia puzzled but soon gets it, its the clone. He ignites his saber and backs away::

Dyne Darkforce
Dec 29th, 2000, 01:36:14 AM
<Dyne nods to the Sith Master respectfully>

"It is not a problem, just doing my job and watching out for my comrades."

Dark Jedi Leia Solo
Dec 29th, 2000, 01:44:39 AM
*As Liam jerks away, DJ Leia digs her fingers into his shoulder. They pierce the skin and scrape roughly across his skin. She steps back away from him and looks at her fingernails, which have a few small drops of his blood on them. Her emotionless expression begins to change, developing into a demented smile, as she reaches into a pocket and pulls out a small flask, placing a couple of drops of the blood inside it before tucking it away. She is careful not to take a sample of the blood from her index finger, which she lifts and points at him.*

“Are you trained well enough to deal with poison, Knight?

*She took another step back and began to laugh, drawing her saber from her belt, igniting the crimson blade with a flick of the wrist, as she watched Liam and studied his reaction to the deadly toxin that she had caused to enter his bloodstream.*

Liam Jinn
Dec 29th, 2000, 05:07:20 AM
::Liam jumped back and focuses on his shoulder and causes a sudden blood rush out from the wound, before the poison could take effect.::

The answer to your question would be yes. Now, you honetly think you can beat me in battle eh? Your death not mine...

::Liam raises his saber and force throws DJ Leia back a few feet waiting for her attack::

Joe
Dec 29th, 2000, 02:44:54 PM
Joe gets up and charges Liam. He spears him from the back. Joe backs up and draws his blaster. He fires a few shots, and Liam blocks most of them. But one slips by his saber, and hits his already sore elbow.

"Never lost to a male....are you saying you were beat up by a girl?"

Joe sends DJ Leia a message through the Force. "Hold Liam.". Leia grabs Liam by his shoulders from the back while Joe pulls out his sword. He chops a tree down, and Leia throughs Liam down and jumps out of the way. Liam tries to roll away, but the tree pins his arm down.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 29th, 2000, 05:00:08 PM
OOC~ :: watches as Liam pops and fizzles an interesting plot device in this thread ::

POOF!

Liam Jinn
Dec 29th, 2000, 07:17:15 PM
OOC: Bah to you Dale....and I'll post later I am busy right now..

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 29th, 2000, 07:21:06 PM
OOC~ Bah you say? Commenting that you let an interesting plot device with the Leia clone slip through your fingers. There can be more then just fighting laddie.

Me done now

:: goes back to floating in bacta :: ^_^

Liam Jinn
Dec 29th, 2000, 07:23:29 PM
OOC: Well, there is usually fighting or flirting with me, and I dont feel like flirting and I was planning on doing something about that vile thing she had, but oh well...:)

Death Knight Soth
Dec 30th, 2000, 12:25:18 AM
Soth sees Blade clutching at his throat from Saurron's vicious attack to his trachea. Soth Force runs jumping into the air at the last moment catching Blade in a scissors lock around the neck with his legs. Soth, holding the two spikes he once was impaled with plunges them through the mid biceps into the rib cage. With a quick whipping motion Soth lowers his torso towards the ground flinging Blade headlong back into the river.

Soth casually glances to the ground and notices Blades sun glasses laying on the sandy bank. Picking them up he tries them on.

"I always knew he had a big head." Taking the sun glasses between his index fingers and his thumbs at the glasses nose bridge he quickly snaps them in half.

Dyne Darkforce
Dec 30th, 2000, 01:34:47 AM
<Dyne looks at Soth and laughs a bit at his remark then turns his attention to the badly beaten Blade>

"Hmm, looks like this isnt his day"

<He turns back to Soth and nods to him>

"Nice show of moves there Soth, followed up Master Saurron quite well I might add."

The wind picks up around them as it blows some dust over Blade as he lies on the ground.

Dark Jedi Leia Solo
Dec 30th, 2000, 10:02:45 AM
*She laughed mockingly at Liam and raised a seemingly empty hand in the air. With a swift downward swing, a sudden flash of light followed and a cloud of smoke enveloped her. As the smoke cleared, she could no longer be seen as being present in the area. Upon further inspection of the place where she had been standing, the small vial which Liam had witnessed her placing his blood sample within, could be seen laying on the ground, broken and shattered.*

SAURRON
Dec 30th, 2000, 02:36:55 PM
Once more Saurron turns his attention to the Jedi Masters Leia and Obi. Gritting his teeth showing his fangs he then motions to them...

A fitting scene really... not amused Leia and Obi look almost puzzled as they size up the Sith Master. ...fitting that you die together!

Raising his saber he attacks swiftly clashing his saber into theirs holding them both up high as his saber is horizontal at first he then pivots slightly to the side of Leia rolling his saber over theirs until Leia's is on top of Obi's. Keeping both of the skillful Jedi's sabers together still, Saurron forces them downward towards the ground. Leia's eyes grow wide knowing full well she is in a prone position just as she feels Saurron's knee collide with her kidney. Saurron locks eyes with Obi as Leia almost trips over his saber. Knowing a strike is coming from Obi Saurron raises his saber to block...

Talth
Dec 30th, 2000, 02:52:03 PM
*a being materializes out of the shadows*

"Lord Saurron, I am here to help."

Blade the chosen one
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:37:47 PM
*Blade from his knees looks over at Soth and see's what he did to the Glasses, and gets an enraged look on his face. He Throws a needle with a serum that destroyes Vamps at Soth it hits him and Soth Falls down in pain, Blade then slowly gets up and walks over to Soth. Eyes Dyne also*

Now, Now Soth, YOu now that those are not cheap glasses, well yu know that needle well it had a serum that kills Vamps in it.

*Dyne Starts to charge at Blade, the Blade holds up another needle.

I don't think you wanna do that. This needle is the antidote
I will give it to you if you promise to get out of here. Even if you don't leave it makes you passout so it really does not matter. So what ya say?

Kennon Chishio
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:56:04 PM
ooc: Blade do you still want your shops at the mall(renamed the black market)

Dara Shadowtide
Dec 30th, 2000, 04:57:08 PM
OOC:
Hey Blade, let's recap...
-Dyne hit you in the spine hard and slashed your back with his saber
-Saurron gave you a powerful strike to the throat with his hand, nearly collapsing your trachea and leaving you choking
-Soth did a scissor lock around your throat after the trachea shot from Saurron I might point out; he also shoved spikes into your rib cage; and threw you in the river

Now your reply to ALL this damage inflicted upon you was...

*Blade from his knees looks over at Soth and see's what he did to the Glasses, and gets an enraged look on his face.

Roleplaying involves give and take and you're not taking any damage at all...

Dyne Darkforce
Dec 30th, 2000, 06:25:58 PM
<Dyne stops and looks at Blade then at Soth>

"Blade, you son of a ... if you had any intestinal fortitude, you would fight like a man and stop doing this chicken crap. Sometimes it makes me wonder how you are a jedi in the first place."

<Dyne gets a evil grin across his face and summons the force. He breaks off a tree branch and quickly rams it into Blades back. Blade stumbles foward and releases the serum out of his hand. As it flies into the air, Dyne flips up and grabs the serum. He lands on his feet and sends his foot straight into Blade's rib cage. Dyne connects and sends him crashing into a line of trees.>

"Two can play at that game, you dont play that way with the Sith, Blade."

<He runs to Soth and slowly injects the antidote in his arm, releaving the pain in him and getting Soth back to his feet.>

"You ok Soth?"

obiwan2
Dec 30th, 2000, 07:46:08 PM
OOC-My apologies for not replying sooner. Unfortunately, OOC events took me out of the game for a bit

IC-

*Obi sees Leia fall to the ground out of the corner of his eye. Trying to take advantage at this point, he swings his saber at the Sith, but Saurron knows full well that the blade is coming. He quickly spins his saber around and blocks the Master's blow. Obi's soaked robes slow him greatly, and he knows he isn't fast enough to take on a Sith such as Saurron in a duel while in this state. He backs away a bit, trying to make some distance to pull his robe off, but Saurron grins evily, knowing full well he has the advantage. The Sith swings for Obiwan's legs and Obi quickly somersaults over him, but barely making it. Upon landing on the ground, Obiwan tosses his saber to his left arm as he pulls his robe off his right side. By this time, Saurron has already turned to see the Jedi. Quickly throwing his saber back to his right, Obiwan blocks the Sith's oncoming blade as he slings his heavy robe off his left arm, slinging it towards Suarron's face*

SAURRON
Dec 30th, 2000, 11:06:32 PM
Saurron, is impressed with Obi's one armed sword play, but notices he is wearing him down until...

SPLAT!!!

A muffled roar comes from underneath the huge, sopping wet, brown robes that become wrapped around his face and part of his torso as they force him to back step away from the improvising Jedi.
Quickly grabbing the smelly cloak from about his head he flings it off to the side into the dirt and sand that lines the banks.

Saurron looking up, sees Obi has turned the tables with a single move, and is on him now, his love for Leia and the light empowering him...raising his saber at the last second Saurron finds himself on the defensive as their light blades clash, and crackle. The sound is deafening as the two blades arc, echoing off the trees and foliage about the area. Brilliant flashes of multi colored light illuminate the banks of this once peaceful place as the two masters exchange blows and strikes at each other both high and low.

While holding each other at bay the light from their sabers shines on both of the combatants tense faces. Saurron grins showing his fangs yet once again...

You do know you will both perish here on these very banks don't you?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 31st, 2000, 12:55:07 AM
**Leia slowly gets off the ground, holding her side in pain. She quickly ignores the pain, as she sees Saurron and Obi going fiercely at each other, not too far away from her.

**The Jedi Master gets up holding her side momentarily and ignites her saber once more. Leia cautiously goes back to Obi's side, watching for an opening to help her love**

EDIT: for TTT

obiwan2
Jan 2nd, 2001, 02:20:16 PM
*Obiwan2 smiles*

And you along with us

*With that, he surges for Saurron, spinning his lightsaber rapidly. At first, the Sith is taken back in surprise, but manages to defend himself throughout. Obi brings his blade down towards Saurron's face, the Sith blocking the blow only inches from it. The two struggle as their sabers form an "X" between them. Obiwan finally manages to push his opponent back enough to go for a leg sweep, but Saurron quickly leaps into the air, raising his saber high, and finally lowering it, aiming for Obi as he lie on the ground. Obiwan's eyes widen as he sees the blade zooming down towards him, barely managing to roll out of harm's way just before the saber cuts deep into the ground*

ReaperFett
Jan 2nd, 2001, 05:00:54 PM
::Fett gets up, and turns to Ogre

"My my my, been a while"::

OOC: Sorry if Ogre has gone somewhere, i skipped a page :)

Mad Pierre
Jan 2nd, 2001, 09:37:39 PM
By now, MP has his back to a large rock not far from the action. He had beed there for awhile, and overheard Soth's comment about stupid sun glasses. "What about infrared, poisen dart firing sun glasses," MP thinks to himself. Quickly, he puts them on and pulls on a black leather jacket. Clutching his lightsaber, he flips up and lands next to Obi. In midair, the violet blade extends, giving him a brighter view. When his feet hit the ground, he says,"I thought you might want a little help."

SAURRON
Jan 3rd, 2001, 06:24:38 AM
Saurron looks up to Pierre his eyes glowing still with the hatred he has for the Jedi and all they stand for...

Young Padawan, here is not where you should be...

With his saber still deep in the ground he withdraws it quickly to fling the super heated soil/sand into Pierre's face burning small divots into his skin, destroying his sunglasses, and driving him stumbling backwards away from Obi's side. Pierre paws at his face trying to remove the super heated substance...

In quick succession Saurron slashes at Leia as she is the closest to him now, keeping her at bay Saurron shifts is course and angles into the middle of the three Jedi splitting the two masters away from the agonized Padawan. Scrambling to his feet Obi engages Saurron's saber as well.

Not that Saurron could not out power these two skillful Jedi physically, but combined the Force was strong with them and the light shown upon them...and their future offspring brightly. Saurron knew that he needed to cast a dark shadow upon their lives to change a very possible future.

Saurron while occupied with the fleet footed Obi, spies Leia making a move to flank him. Knowing better than to stick his leg out with a kick (thus getting it chopped off) He shuffles his feet in the Degoba dirt moving to the opposite side while forcing Obi's saber the other direction (Obi following) resulting in a mild collision of the two Jedi as they bump shoulders together throwing off Obi's and Leia's coordination for a split second.

All he needed...

Saurron pivots on one foot striking out with the other with a well placed kick to Obi's sciatic nerve running the length of the back of his leg. It buckles, temperarely paralyzing his whole left leg dropping him to one knee in a prone position perfect for losing ones head...

Saurron raises the blood red saber up high as it floods his eyes with its own red rage before it plummets downward in a chopping motion sure to meet its target...

Die...

Leia screams for her love:: NO!!!

Vega Van Derveld
Jan 3rd, 2001, 07:38:30 AM
:: Vega walks past, noticing the fight he stops then runs over to near Dyne, unclipping his saber from his belt, igniting it ::

Dyne, what's going on?!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 3rd, 2001, 11:16:48 AM
**Leia seeing her love in deadly situation, quickly leaped between Saurron and Obi, bringing her lightsaber blade up to meet Saurron's as his saber was trying to go down for a lethal blow**

**The two blades met with red and magenta sparks shooting across the nightsky, as the fierce crackle of the meeting of the blades rung out in the night**

**Leia struggled to push back her blade against Saurron's. The sith lord was powerful and intent on killing Obi, the hatred could be seen on his face, as Leia continued to struggle with all her might. Leia slowly was able to push back on both their blades, her love for Obi was strong and empowered her along with the force to fight Saurron's blade back**

**As the crossblades moved backed towards Saurron's head, Leia took her left hand and backhanded Saurron in the face. As Saurron was distracted, it enabled Leia to continue pushing back on the blades as she turned to free herself from the close struggle between them. As the blade locked freed and Saurron's head jolted back, Leia quickly leaped and snapkick Saurron in the head, just as he started to get back into position...causing the sith master to falter back once more**

**Leia quickly backed up to check on Obi. Yet keeping her eye on Saurron for any quick counterattack from him**

obiwan2
Jan 3rd, 2001, 11:45:26 AM
*Obiwan watches the battle taking place as he grabs his leg in pain, struggling to pull himself up. It is already feelings better, but far from 100%. He stands at Leia's side, igniting his saber, awaiting their opponent's next attack*

Blade the chosen one
Jan 3rd, 2001, 12:12:03 PM
*Blade slowly walks behind the 2 Jedi masters, very banged up and bruised, with a smile and twriling his saber waiting for an attack from the sith**

Mad Pierre
Jan 3rd, 2001, 06:34:57 PM
MP concentrates on the pain on his face. When feeling slightly better, he joins the three jedi already awaiting an attack.
"That idiot broke my best sun glasses!" Twirling his saber, MP reaches in his internal jacket pocket and pulls a small, disc-like object out.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 3rd, 2001, 06:46:56 PM
<As Soth regains his composure, Dyne nods to him then turns to Vega.>

"Having fun Vega, having fun"

<Dyne grins and uses his force enhanced speed to get behind Blade in a blur. He taps him on the shoulder and as Blade turns around Dyne sends a locked fist into his face. He connects hard onto the side of his skull. Blade's head snaps to the right with a sickening sound. As he spins backwards, Dyne smirks and grabs his waist then reverses him back, slamming his head into the ground.>

<He walks around Blade and smirks as he flips up as well. They clash their sabers letting off a array off sparks in all directions. Dyne grins and sends their sabres to the side then ducking to the floor. He quickly sends another fist into his stomach. Blade steps back a few feet and sends his face to the side, spitting out some blood. He charges at Blade and flips up sending his metal heel into the side of his head. Dyne rams the foot into the skull as he falls to the ground, sending Blade into the ground in a sharp 360>

<He flips back and lands on his feet, bringing his sabre around and holding it tighly while getting into a defensive position>

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 3rd, 2001, 08:09:12 PM
Before the first word is even completely out of Fett’s mouth, He finds Ogre has overtaken his position with Force speed and is clutching at his throat with a clawed hand, digging the tips of his talons into the sides of his neck, making Fett’s last word come out garbled.

Ogre barks out a reply. “Yes, it has been too long since I tore at your flesh and spilled your blood. Time for that to change.”:evil: Ogre quickly lifted a knee with all his strength, hitting Fett in the groin, just as he released him, sending him flailing away backwards again.

ReaperFett
Jan 3rd, 2001, 08:21:36 PM
::Fett slowly gets up, holding his groin

"Like husband, like wife. Does that mean I have to mess up your face too?"

Fett then Jogs at Ogre, and at the last minute drops to the floor, sweeping his legs. Fett then kicks him a few times in the small of the back, before walking away, still feeling the effects of the blow::

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 3rd, 2001, 08:39:11 PM
Ogre falls forward but catches himself on his hands and spring back up, spinning around to see Fett walking away, not paying him any attention, a foolish mistake. Ogre’s expression is one of hatred and wanton vengeance as he smiles with twisted pleasure written on his face. His hatred flows through him and empowers him to cause Fett’s every muscle to involuntarily seize and cramp up, making him fall to the ground, in an uncontrolled manner, his limbs awkwardly twisted as the muscles within tighten almost to the point of tearing. Walking towards Fett, Ogre draws his saber and one blade erupts downward, in a flash of crimson light, as it ignites. “Enjoying the pain, Fett?”

Blade the chosen one
Jan 3rd, 2001, 09:34:12 PM
*Blade on his knees trie to get up but cannot he falls to the ground again, grabbing his head in extrem pain. Then gets up and stuters toward Dyne throwing punches but were easily blocked by Dyne. Then Dyne smirked at Blade. Blade just stared at Dyne and said:...*

Your just to good but I am never gonna give u.....

*Blade then faintes again with no movement. Dyne looks over to him thinking he was out. While Dyne looked Blade slowly injects himself with Serum, With a quickness moving like a blur he hoped up and Dyne went flying backwards, Dyne as he gets up looks at his stomach and up to his chest was a giant scar bleeding badly. Blade then gets into a defensive stance, still a bit dizzy waiting for the serum to kick in*

Mad Pierre
Jan 3rd, 2001, 09:35:21 PM
"Leia! Obi! Blade! Get behind something; find cover!" MP glances swiftly backwards as they heed his advice. MP then tosses the object on the ground and flips back behind the rock he was by earlier. Pressing a small button on a remote, a small red light starts blinking on the disk...
**BOOM!** There is a great explosion with fire, gas, and smoke.

SAURRON
Jan 4th, 2001, 02:08:42 AM
Saurron drops to one knee and crosses his arms projecting a force bubble shield about him, but not with out dificulty as Leia's strikes to the head definatly stunned him. From the Jedi point of view Saurron is consumed by the red orange fire that nearly incinerates the banks of river that once peacefully ran by the shores of Yoghurts Bar and Grill.

The Jedi, peering from behind their vantage points see Saurron's sanguine saber lighting the way casting it's eerie red glow throughout the smoke as if he were wading through blood itself as he strode through the haze. It's humming being the loudest thing they have ever heard or so it seemed after the momentary quiet that followed on the heels of the blast...

MP hears Saurrons voice call from the haze, or was it in his mind...?
A fine move my young Padawan now you nor your friends will have to bear witness to the death of...

Saurron's saber abruptly withdraws into its hilt returning the immediate area to darkness.

...Leia... Saurron whispers in her ear startling her...

Leia feels the swift grip of Saurron about her throat from behind, having blocked his presence from even her he takes the Jedi by suprise. With his palm resting squarely under her chin, he raises Leia straight up off the ground with one arm threatening to slice her open as she hangs there from his single hand. Saurron's razor sharp nails brush her smooth unguarded skin as they glide across her stomach, ripping her clothing, reminding her of the peril she is in...

obiwan2
Jan 4th, 2001, 11:31:38 AM
*Obi begins to breath harder as he grits his teeth and glares at Saurron, fearing for the safety of his true love. Slowly, he advances towards him, watching in horror*

Saurron...let...Leia....GO!

SAURRON
Jan 4th, 2001, 01:20:01 PM
Saurron tenses at the approaching Obi making Leia gasp from the puncture points around her neck as his nails tighten

Something tells me that you are not going to forget what happens next for a very, very, long time...Saurron growls.

obiwan2
Jan 4th, 2001, 01:34:48 PM
*Obi watches on in horror*

Saurron, please. Let her go....and I'll turn myself over to you. Please, just don't hurt her

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 4th, 2001, 04:30:07 PM
<Dyne, having flipped away and got to a distance from the blast, looked down at his wound. He laughed and and used the pain to fuel him inside. Dyne smirked and got up from along the river. As Blade looked at Dyne, a rock came from his left. Blade seeing this rock jumped to the back but to no avail another rock swiftly hit him in the face from the opposite side. As he landed on the ground from the hit to his face bleeding more, Dyne charged at Blade then jumped up and brought his sabre down into his chest. Blade parried with his sabre and fliped up.

"Blade you seem to always keep coming back, is it cause you like getting the crap beat out of you or what?"

<Dyne laughed and rushed at Blade, they let loose another array of sabre strikes. Their faces were luminated from each strike as Dyne quickly spun around and buried his foot into Blades side, while knocking his sabre to the side with a swift blow to his wrist with the hilt of his sabre. The hit in his kidney section made him cough more of his blood onto the dirt. As Blade backed away a few steps, Dyne slid and duck to the floor. He quickly thrusted up, twisting his body to the side and his locked fist aimed at Blade's chin. Dyne put his concentration and weight into the uppercut. He connected on the chin and snapped his neck back with a sickening sound. Blade flew into the air from the hit and landed with a large splash into the river.>

<As Dyne landed on his feet with his sabre, he took his shirt and wrapped the wound tightly to stop the bleeding. He went back along the side of Saurron quickly and brought his sabre down into a defensive position then stepping back a few feet to let him to his bidding.>

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 4th, 2001, 05:37:55 PM
**As Leia was at Saurron's mercy, feeling his tightening grip and long nails pierce at her throat. She started to gasp for air and her dear life. She knew she had to do something quickly. But what?! Leia became very concerned when Obi started to plea with Saurron. She did not want this to happen, she must do something quickly**

**Leia composed herself as much as she could under the circumstances, concentrating on all the strength she had in her to free herself from this perdicament**

**Suddenly, Leia simultaneously elbowed Saurron in the ribs, while she quickly thrusted her right boot at Saurron's groin, causing the Sith Master to howl in pain and release Leia from his grasp.**

**As Leia crashed down to the ground upon being released, she quickly shuffled back on the ground back towards Obi. Trying desperately to get the strength to get back of the ground. Slowly, she was able too.**

obiwan2
Jan 4th, 2001, 06:44:06 PM
*Obiwan2 helps Leia to her feet and checks to see if she is ok as Saurron lies on the ground in pain. After seeing she is ok, Obi charges towards Dyne. The Sith ignites his saber and swings, but Obiwan ducks the blade, sweeping Dyne's legs out from underneath of him. But this isn't who the Jedi Master wants. He quickly turns to Saurron, who is now trying to make it back to his feet. Obi quickly tackles the Sith to the ground and begins to pummel his face with his fists*

Death Knight Soth
Jan 5th, 2001, 01:47:20 AM
Soth force speeds to Obi's side, who is very focused on Saurron, from the far edge of the battle site. He quickly raises his saber hilt and strikes Obi hard on the back of the neck with the pummel. As Obi falls foreward towards Saurron a swift hard kick to the throat sends him flying backwards. Soth immediatly ignites his dual saber while extending one hand helping Saurron to his feet.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 5th, 2001, 01:59:01 AM
<Dyne opens his eyes and lifts his head up off the ground to see Soth>

"Damn got to help them out quick"

OOC: Damn double posts... the one after this was intended to be my main post.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 5th, 2001, 01:59:32 AM
<Dyne quickly plants his palms behind his head and flips up to his feet. He stands by Saurron and Soth looking at the Jedi closely, gripping his sabre. Dyne glances at Soth then looks back at the jedi.>

"Good to see you well Soth."

<He quickly unclips his other sabre and ignites it. The two sabres in his hands pulsate slowly in the night air. Dyne plants his feet firmly into the ground in a defensive position>

SAURRON
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:50:37 AM
Groaning Saurron raises to his feet with Soth's help.

Funny...I liked him better when he was begging for Leia's life.Saurron groans out wiping his bloody face with the sleeve of his combat suit while glancing down at Obi as he gasps for air from Soth's kick. Saurron calls Obi's fallen saber and tosses it into the river.

Soth, Hold him down and make him watch.

Feigning the pain of the kick to the groin Saurron turns his gaze to Leia as she has now managed to stand up and face them. Saurron shakes his head slowly at her as if to display a certain amount of pity for her...

I was going to make it quick and relatively painless...but now...

Leia feels the ground beneath her give way as Saurron distorts the Force with the Dark Side power he wields. Falling in the deep hole she finds herself being buried alive by the heavy mud and sand. Rocks pummel her without abandon as the sides of the hole begin uncovering the hidden dangers beneath the soil. The sink hole ceases it's decent just as the heavy mud reaches neck level. Blinking trying to get the dirt out of her eyes and her bearings, Leia sees the side of the sink hole open and to her horror a gush of water from the nearby river comes rushing in. The water rises to her chin in seconds as her eye's widen in terror just as she takes her last breath before it finally floods over her head...

Now totally submerged the weight of the water, mud, and sand hold her firmly in place...

Saurron wipes his bloody face again and smirks while looking down into the murky water waiting for Leia to drown...

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:35:21 PM
<Dyne looks on at the water, along with Saurron and Soth as he holds Obiwan down>

Death Knight Soth
Jan 5th, 2001, 09:25:33 PM
Soth, holding one arm of Obi, nods to Dyne who holds the other, thanking him for the help earlier.

Mad Pierre
Jan 5th, 2001, 09:56:45 PM
Leia, I would leave, but what I mess up, I clean up.

"YOU IDIOTS! NOBODY DOES THAT TO MY MASTER!" MP runs into the water. Frantically, he feels around. He can sense the presence of his master fading. Suddenly, his hands come across another hand... then another. Grabbing both hands, he uses all his strength to pull her out. His master gasps for breath after the enormous amount of time under water.
"Now, to deal with the main idiot..." MP says as he eyes SAURRON angrily...

obiwan2
Jan 5th, 2001, 10:24:18 PM
*Obi struggles to his feet as the two sith hold onto him. He turns and kicks one in the groin, and sends his right elbow into the face of the other. Wanting to take care of Saurron, his main concern as of now is Leia. He quickly runs to her, checking to see if she is all right

Mad Pierre
Jan 5th, 2001, 10:29:24 PM
MP walks slowly and boldly towards SAURRON. Soth starts to get in his way, but before he can do anything, MP punches him with full strength in the face, without even slowing his pace or turning his head. MP stares straight into the sith's eyes.

Ice Sabre
Jan 5th, 2001, 11:43:11 PM
::Ice carefully watches from a tree near dyne then grins at the sights and uses a minor force blast on the river drenching evetyone near it.::.........

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 6th, 2001, 12:18:20 AM
<Dyne grins at MP as he stares at the Sith Master. He quickly roundhouses MP down without notice and sweeps his legs out from under him. MP lands on the ground with a rather large thud. As he gets up, Dyne brings his sabres down in a vertical pattern, slashing MP down the shoulders opening a deep wound. Right after Dyne slashes him with his sabres he thrusts his foot foward with force speed. He connects in MP's gut, sending him crashing back into a line of rocks away from Saurron>

"Guess you should have got me as well, oh well too late."

<Dyne gets back in his defensive position as Soth regains his balance and composure....he nods to Soth.>

"No problem"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 6th, 2001, 02:18:13 AM
**A weakened Leia lies on the ground. Her Jedi Master skills had helped her, as a jedi can hold their breath for a long period time as one would slow ones heart rate down (which she did). As Leia slowly came to from her traumatic state, she coughed out of a reflex reaction. As she slowly opened her eyes..she saw Obi looking over her. Leia reached out her hand and touch his cheek, and finally gave off a weakened smile**

I am fine my love. I sure hope you are too.

**Leia gradually tried to sit up, but slumped back down for a moment. In trying so again...Leia was able to get herself together in time. Leia and Obi turned their attention back to the sith.**

Mad Pierre
Jan 6th, 2001, 09:31:32 AM
"You didn't have to add another idiot to the group, Dyne." MP clutches his head, because of the pain of hitting rocks. With his saber glowing, he flips close to sh*theads 1 and 2. MP tries to ignore his shoulder wounds, but their pain is terrible. While holding his shoulder, Dyne charges him and attempts to jab him in the chest. MP brings his saber up just in time, and they are soon engaged in combat.
MP's eyes never leave SAURRON's though...

obiwan2
Jan 6th, 2001, 04:37:45 PM
*Obiwan2 immediately turns his attention to Saurron. He lets out a scream*

SAURRON!!!

*Slowly, the Jedi Master advances towards the Sith*

Blade the chosen one
Jan 6th, 2001, 05:39:13 PM
[i]*Blade had been hurt on de floor for a while and looked on the battle and turned his head and started to walk, as he passed by Ice Saber he punched him in the noise, to release some anger. Then continued to walk off.*

SAURRON
Jan 7th, 2001, 12:42:47 AM
Saurron's glowing eyes shift from MP to Obi casually as they both advance towards him. One in a rush in full stride, and one slowly...wisely...

Saurron seems transfixed on Obi as he steps cautiously but with much determination in his eyes, not anger like that displayed from the Padawan MP. Even though MP was closer to Saurron his cold gaze never shifted back. It didn't have too...

Once MP was in arms distance he reached up to his own throat gagging unable to speak from the immense pressure dropping him to the ground in mid stride to his knees. With a touch of sarcasm Saurron raised an eyebrow at the slowly advancing Obi. MP's eyes grow huge with the lack of air and the pain of his collapsing trachea. Sitting back on his own legs from his kneeling stature, and still grabbing at his throat, he topples over to one side, almost lifeless, as time...for him...is running out...

A smirking grin crossed Saurron's face disappearing almost as soon as it came, while he continued to choke MP unmercifully.

Seems I've got your attention Jedi...Saurron calmly states to Obi shifting his hands to the spear hand, his deadly nails leading the way ready to engage the Jedi in hand to hand...

Blade the chosen one
Jan 7th, 2001, 12:53:03 AM
*Blade stops and and looks back at his master*

GJO turned their back on me and I turn my back on you

[i]*As he walks he starts to think about his Master and yells a lound curse, and Runs to a tree and force pulls it out of the ground and foce throws it at Saurron, hitting him knocking him away from Obi, then runs down to them*

Mad Pierre
Jan 7th, 2001, 02:09:20 AM
Saurron still has a firm grip on MP, but MP sends a message to him through the force: "If this is the way I have to go, then SO BE IT..." MP knees the sith in the stomach and finds his lightsaber. Not wasting any time, he is clashing sabers with Saurron.

SAURRON
Jan 7th, 2001, 03:27:34 AM
OOC: I am strangling you with force choke, also known as inflict pain I am really not near enough for you to make contact with me nor could you, a padawan break free..you need help and im sure Obi will do it be patient... and please read a little closer.

obiwan2
Jan 7th, 2001, 05:03:09 PM
*Calmly, Obiwan2 moves to Saurron*

Saurron, release MP. You know who you want, Saurron. You know you want me. Come on. Leave Leia, MP, and everyone else out of this. Destroy me if you must, but I will not stand by to watch as you destroy my friends and loved ones.

Just you and I, Saurron....

*Obiwan2 prepares himself, believing the sith will attack him at any given moment*

Come on, Sauron....you aren't....chicken, are you?

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 7th, 2001, 05:39:50 PM
<Dyne looks at MP in Saurrons clutches then he turns his attention to Obi and Leia. He brings his sabres around and holds it by him, watching Saurrons back like a hawk.>

"So whats it gonna be Master Suarron? Ill do what you say."

obiwan2
Jan 7th, 2001, 09:15:52 PM
*Obi smirks*

What's wrong, Saurron? Afraid of a couple of....Jedi?

SAURRON
Jan 7th, 2001, 11:59:51 PM
Tilting his head, still choking the Padawan MP through the power of the Force, Saurron releases the foolish one. MP lays there his mouth gapping for more air nearly unconscious...

Tell me Obi why do you rush to meet your end? Only one of you needs to die ... shall it be you...? ...or her?Saurron says inquisitively with a scathing undertone drawing out the last word spoken while pointing at Leia.

Saurron answers Dynes question in his mind... still gazing into Obi's determined eyes.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 8th, 2001, 12:15:45 AM
<Dyne nods to the Sith Master and a evil grin appears over his face as he talked to him in his mind. The wind picks up violently around him as Dyne looks down at the helpless Jedi Mad Pierre.>

"Your fate has been sealed now Padawan"

<The Dark Side surges through him as he summons the force. His arms raise in the air as does MP. Dyne suddenly jolts his arm towards the river and launches MP towards it. MP lands in the river from several feet up with a large splash and floats down to the Bar. Other Jedi scatter around to see the jedi in the river. Dyne brings his hands down with his sabres. He looks at the other two jedi along the side of Saurron in his defensive position. The wind gradually decreasing around him as the Dark Side continues to fuel his power.>

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 8th, 2001, 12:58:37 AM
**Leia drew her saber and ignited it upon Saurron's words to Obi. She then turned and stared down Dyne who was waiting for a response from Saurron**

How about you are sadly mistaken Saurron. Neither one of us will perish, but you might very well.

obiwan2
Jan 8th, 2001, 11:03:39 AM
*Obi smiles, his attention remaining only on the Sith*

You see, Saurron, you are the one who is wrong this time. The choices do not lie between Leia and myself....there is only one person who shall face the possibillity of death today....and that man is YOU, Saurron

*Obiwan2 places himself in a defensive position, awaiting for Saurron to attack at any moment*

Come, Saurron. You know it's me you want. You know it's my face you want covered in blood. So....come get it

SAURRON
Jan 8th, 2001, 01:22:18 PM
As you wish.Saurron growls.

I know more ways to remove the blood from a human than you can possibly imagine

Taking out his Sith Dagger (http://members.aol.com/amindcrime/griffyn.jpg) he spins it in his hand flipping it about its blade reflecting the moonlight with every turn...

Come Jedi, your date now is with your final destiny...

Saurron slices at Obi's chest horizontally as he arches his back to evade the initial strike from Saurron.

Leia concerned for Obi takes a step in their direction only to be pulled back by a slithering vine wrapping itself around her ankles making her fall face first to the ground. Looking back she finds herself drug in the direction of the nearest tree indigenous on the planet of Dagobah.
More vines come reaching for her tightening their vines about her legs pulling..pulling her up in the air.

In the continued melee Saurron laughs while striking out at Obi, his Sith blade seeking flesh, and bone...

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 8th, 2001, 05:49:50 PM
<Dyne watches on as the events take place in his usual defensive position. He continues to keep his grip on his sabres tight making sure Saurron can do his will. The wind continues to blow his hair along, his eyes remain motionless and locked onto the jedi.>

Mad Pierre
Jan 9th, 2001, 10:26:41 PM
MP struggles out of the water, drenched. "YOU IDIOTIC IDIOT!" MP gets up completely and clutches his lightsaber. Using the force, he speeds along the bank, headed towards the battle.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 10th, 2001, 12:15:30 AM
**Leia struggled as she was suspended in mid-air by the vines, she quickly wiggled her right hand so she can use her lightsaber. The Jedi Master quickly slashed at the vines with it. The lightsaber seared right through them. As the vines gave away releasing Leia, she controlled her fall through the force, so she would not be injured badly**

**The Jedi Master slowly rose off the ground and started running to Obi's side w/her ignited saber**

Edited: typos *sigh*

obiwan2
Jan 10th, 2001, 06:06:50 PM
*Obiwan2 quickly pulls himself back, barely missing Saurron's dagger blade. Carefully, he watched the Sith's every movement, trying to find the perfect time to make his move. Saurron lowered the blade towards Obi's chest, but he quickly grabbed the Sith's arm, pushing it back up with all of his might. Finally, Obi allowed Saurron to follow through with the slash as he moved to the Sith's side, twisting his arm. The Jedi Master then slammed his foot into the Saurron's buttox, slamming his head into a nearby tree with a sickening thud. As the Sith stood up, a bit stunned, Obiwan used the force to cause several vines to wrap around him, tying Saurron to the tree. Obi then turned to call for his saber, clipping it onto his belt, for he knew it would do him no good while wet*

Master Yoghurt
Jan 10th, 2001, 06:32:34 PM
**At the Bar and Grill**

Yog sat at his favorite table in the quiet end of the Bar & Grill. Restless, he moved his cup of cappucino around the surface of the table, sometimes raising the cup into the air for a sip.. waiting.. waiting for something interesting to happen. It seemed to be a quiet evening in the B&G. Wonder why? As he added another lump of sugar, his long pointy ears could not avoid hearing the noise outside...

"Hmmm... time for evening walk. See what going on will."

He clipped his two lightsabers to his belt, opened the door and started walking into the woods toward the source of the sounds, toward the river...

Mad Pierre
Jan 10th, 2001, 06:35:13 PM
Moments later, MP arrives with his lightsaber glowing bright.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 10th, 2001, 08:14:20 PM
OOC: MP...Very Important..BEFORE you decide to post again. I would like you to speak to me first. Thank you!

SAURRON
Jan 12th, 2001, 05:11:49 PM
Tightly wrapped by the indigenous vines of Dagobah Saurron tries to break free using his sheer physical power characteristic of his race, but to no avail. The tough fibers in the vines held fast as he pulled against them with his arms. They needed to be cut...or burned...he quickly thought

Obi almost anticipating Saurron to break the vines in two watched with joy as he failed. His slight smile on his face soon turned to one of concern at the closing of Saurron's eyes. Knowing full well Saurron was concentrating on the Dark Side Obi braces himself, as does Leia. Opening his eyes Saurron shifts his glowing irises to each side of himself then back to center.

Without warning the strong vines burst into intense flames on either side of the Sith Master scorching even the damp tree to which he was bound...
Smirking at the two with a wanton look Saurron's black boots hit the mud, the vines could hold him no more...

Resisting the temptation to destroy the returning Padawan, using his own anger against him. Saurron then feels a sense of urgency as another strong Force wielding creature is about to enter the fight. One he has felt before. The glimpse of Saurron trying to enter the protective force bubble as he healed his wounds crossed Saurron's mind briefly foretelling him of whom the creature was that approached.

With wild eyes still a little blurry from the forceful impact with the tree Saurron quickly points to a 12 in. diameter rock behind Obi and slings it into his lower back knocking the air out of him and forcing him forward towards the Sith Master.

With a ridge hand aimed at Obi's throat he fails to find flesh as Obi rolls on the ground escaping the powerful strike not caring to feel that pain again. Saurron back flips keeping time with Obi's roll on the ground. Still stunned by the pounding of the rock to his lower back Obi pops up after his roll nevertheless but only to meet eyes with Saurron. In an intense exchange of strike and block melee Obi is devastated by an open hand hit to his abdomen sending him backwards into the muck from which Leia had just been pulled from. The 10 foot diameter five foot deep pool Saurron created through the power of the Dark Side would serve as an unseen agent slowing Obi down.

With an evil smirk Saurron shifts his gaze to Leia once more

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 12th, 2001, 09:07:44 PM
<Dyne outstreches his sabre, pointed at MP. He holds his hand out and waves his finger at him.>

"No No No Pierre, come and bring it if you can."

<He grins evily as a laugh fills the air. Dyne shifts his foot outwards and plants it down in a defensive position. He brings the sabre around and holds it in front of him, the eyes locked on MP>

SAURRON
Jan 23rd, 2001, 01:11:23 AM
TTT

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 23rd, 2001, 01:40:27 AM
OOC: Yeah, I must say the TTT is much needed right now...LoL.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 23rd, 2001, 02:39:37 AM
OOC: I am soooo sorry for this delay. Please accept my sincere apologies.

**Leia watched intently as Saurron slowly paced towards her. She can see Obi in the background struggling slightly to get up from the murky water**

**Without hesitation, Leia darted towards the Sith Master. Saurron seeing the impending counterattack from Leia..ignited his saber. Leia first striked high with her saber at Saurron's right shoulder. Saurron so skillfully parried the strike. The Jedi Master proceeded to spin on her heels left, the Sith Master spun around right....as both enemies spun towards each other, their blades crackled as they met in the middle...becoming locked in cross blade position. Sparks of red and magenta, run out in the night air once more. Leia glarred into Saurron's eyes as she gritted her teeth, while keeping both saber blades locked together. Saurron, gave Leia an icy cold stare back, that was as dark as his soul**

**The Jedi Master quickly pulled back. In doing so, Saurron's saber goes towards Leia's head. She quickly ducked the strike and instinctively went to ram Saurron in the gutt. Both enemies go tumbling towards the ground hard. Leia quickly rolled right and leaped up. Only to find Saurron, slowly rising off the ground and glaring at her once more**

**Leia readied herself for Saurron's next move**

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 23rd, 2001, 05:55:27 PM
OOC: Leia, you wouldnt happen to know what happened to Mad Pierre do you? It seems he vanished off the boards, did he take up a new name or something?

Lance Casey
Jan 23rd, 2001, 07:23:04 PM
As Leia leaps up into the air and watches Saurron slowy rise to his feet, a hard blow is landed to the back of her head, sending her strait to the ground. As the blood pours from the back of her head, Leia rolls over and stares up at her attacker, a man she thought she would never have the displeasure of seeing again.

"Casey?!"

Casey takes the sledge hammer in his hands and swing's it into Leia's gut, causing her to cough up blood.

"Game Over."

Casey turn's away from Leia and begin's to make his way towards Obiwan.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 23rd, 2001, 07:57:28 PM
<Dyne arches his eyebrow looking at Lance, then turns to Saurron for a second. He looks down at Leia while Casey walks to Obiwan, Dyne maintains his defensive position>

obiwan2
Jan 24th, 2001, 04:32:48 PM
*Obi struggles to pull himself out as the goop covering him holds a tight grip. Finally, he begins to make some progress and pulls his arms free. He then uses the force to maneuver a long branch down to him, grabbing hold, and slowly pulling his legs out of the muck. He shakes his arms and legs a bit, trying to get as much off as possible, but soon turns his attention to Saurron and Dyne*

OOC-*sigh* Sorry for taking so long to reply to this :(

Lance Casey
Jan 24th, 2001, 05:56:07 PM
As Obiwan get's to his feet, the shadow of Lance Casey casts over him. He look's up and there stands Casey with the sledge hammer raised in the air.

"Sorry Obi, I have to do it."

Casey begin's to swin down only to miss Obiwan completly. Casey let's go of the sledge hammer and guides it with the force strait into the face of the bewildered Dyne. While Sarrun is confused, Casey rushes at him and ignites his LS. As it is about to come down, Saurron raises his LS in defense, barely getting it up. As Saurron focus's on Casey's saber, Casey takes the oppurtunity to kick Saurron in the gut. As Saurron bends over, Casey grabs the back of his head, pulling Saurron down to the ground with a sickening thud.

Obiwan watches this in shock as the man who had just hit his fiance with a sledge hammer walk's over to the still body of Leia on the ground and removes a chip from the back of her neck, revealing a head that had not been busted open by a sledge hammer nor blood coming from her mouth.

Liam Jinn
Jan 24th, 2001, 06:56:18 PM
OOC: ok I sorta forgot about this thread so I really don't knwo whats happened to me, if anyone did anything to me please tell me and I'll edit my post :)

IC Liam jumps out of the bushes he had been lurking in and notices Lance. Liam activates his lightsaber and looks around confused.

um..

Lance Casey
Jan 24th, 2001, 09:52:56 PM
"Oh great there's more jedi. I come here trying to keep a low profile and I run right into the meeting ground of the jedi."

Obiwan And Leia stare at Casey with no amusement on their faces.

"Don't try to make this into some big joke Casey, after the crap you pulled before you disappeared for 3 months. We should bring you in and make you stand trial for your crimes."

"I did what was necessary for me to drop as far from sight as possible. There is a reason why I came back and I think you and your friend's at the GJO will be interested to hear it."

"No. You don't get any conference until we know where you have been."

"Fine then. After my 'Fall from Grace' I proceded with a plan I had been working on. As you all know, the drug spice has been running rampant through the universe. I have been tracking down all the leads I could find for the past three month's, trying to find out who is behind the whole Spice ring. I have traced it back here to Dagobah."

SAURRON
Jan 26th, 2001, 05:18:31 AM
OOC: Casey if you expect me to believe that you can take out a Jedi Master, a Sith Master, and a Sith Warrior inside of two posts, you are completely out of your mind...and how exactly was Saurron confused?...oh well so be it...to late... you and your character are going to learn the hard way now.

As Casey engages in his lengthy discussion with the two Jedi Masters Saurron takes full advantage of his mistake, his mistake at thinking he could knock out a Sith Master in one attack, and just leave him lay...

While blurting out foolish intentions of stopping spice running Saurron rises off the ground once more. Saurron's eyes glow stark white in the darkness of the swampy surroundings of Dagobah. His head aching from the blows received this night he focuses once more on the Dark Side energies that are there for him when he needs them.

Obiwan and Leia's eyes widen in concern as they see Saurron rise behind the foolish Lance Casey. Bright white streaks of lighting tinged with an aura of blue leap forth striking Casey in the back traveling the length of his body. The disruption of the Force known as Sith Lighting illuminates the area bleaching the surroundings in a bluish tint.

Shaking uncontrollably from the voltage Casey is neither able to fall nor yell out while being held there in a horrific state as his insides begin to boil.

Ceasing his first volley of lightning the area goes dim as a splash is heard from Casey's body falling face first into the water filled sink hole. As the water splashes over the sides and up to their feet the two formidable Jedi Masters look on wondering if Lance Casey is dead.

Dyne and Soth, make sure these two are...occupied Saurron coldly states as he turns his attention to the love lorn Jedi once more.

Lance Casey
Jan 26th, 2001, 05:02:06 PM
OOC:: I never intented to take you out with two post's. I only wanted long enough to explain myself.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 27th, 2001, 05:32:54 PM
Dyne nodded to Saurron as he looked over at Liam and Casey. A smirk instantly appeared over his face as he looked in Liam's and Casey's direction. A harsh wind picked up around them as he outstretched his sabre at them. He swayed back and forth with one fist locked and one hand gripped on the yellow radiating sabre, looking at Casey with a evil glare in his eyes. Dyne looked at his body as it was hit with the Sith Master's force lightning.

"Got cooked raw Casey?

He laughs and rushes at him, flipping up then bringing his sabre down on Casey. Dyne swings the pulsating sabre across his knees. As Dyne slices him through, his clothing is immediately burned as well. The sabre goes across his skin, opening a wound up and blood rushes to the opening. He summons the Dark Side around him with a sinister grin on his face. Dyne steps back and lifts Casey into the air with force and concentration. Bringing his hand across while rotating Casey in the air, Dyne launches him towards the bank of the river. He lands hard in the swampy and muddy area, the air knocked out of his lungs as the Sith charges at him again. His sabre held at his side behind him the point of the sabre point down, Dyne flips into a mid-air cartwheel. He comes down with his cloak and sabre, landing both his metal heels into Casey's back. The hit sends a sharp pain into his spinal column.

Dyne flips back and away from Casey, maintaining a tight grip on his sabres. He steps back as the gale of wind still surrounding him, his glare locked onto Casey while in a proper defensive position.

EDIT - Typos and TTT

obiwan2
Jan 29th, 2001, 07:33:27 PM
*Obi quickly turns to Leia, not sure what to do*

Death Knight Soth
Jan 30th, 2001, 01:30:25 AM
"Yes, my master."

Came Soth as he shifted his eyes to Liam's. With a mere glance Liam had been foretold of his eminent doom at the hands of the former Death Knight.

In a blinding flash Soth sped to Liam. Something in the Force told him to swing but he failed to hit his mark. In mid stroke Soth had already gripped Liam's saber hilt. Liam immediatly feels the stinging strike from Soth's elbow straight into his nose. The unmistakable sound is heard. A few seconds pass then the blood flows down the front of Liam's face almost uncontrollably. While holding Liam's hand, and lit saber, Soth with his body already turned backwards showing Liam his back as he completed the strike, kicks upward with his heal striking the stunned Jedi in the groin. Liam, loosening his grip on his saber hilt sinks to his knees slapping the mud as he falls to the ground. Now holding the piffle Jedi's saber Soth retracts the humming blade and steps forward out of the reach of him.

After having walked a few paces away Soth turns his head and looks over at the pain filled Jedi with an expressionless stare already plotting his death.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 31st, 2001, 01:08:24 AM
**Leia watching Casey and Liam's situation with the sith, turns to Obi with a look of total confusion**

**The Jedi Masters quickly turned their attention back to Saurron. Obi and Leia quickly positioned themselves into defensive stances, waiting for his next attack**

OOC: I am so sorry for my delay. But I am not sure where to jump back in here, just by what is going on here now. So..Saurron, its your move. Hopefully we can resume now. Thanks. Obi, I am sorry I really don't know what to do from here either.

Dyne Darkforce
Jan 31st, 2001, 01:28:53 AM
OOC: I believe that the major part of this fight revolves around Saurron, Obi, and Leia right now. I think the way you three were fighting before is the way you should continue on as me and Soth take care of the outside interference so to speak.

Dyne Darkforce
Feb 7th, 2001, 07:36:14 PM
TTT

SAURRON
Feb 9th, 2001, 01:12:34 AM
OOC: Game on!!

Saurron, through the course of the evening had spent much Force Energy and was beginning to feel it, or was the morning creeping up on him. Quickly he checked his chronometer on his wrist. The red numbers counting down with precision he was safe for now. The Cursed Star would not rise for some time. Even if it did very minimal light ever saw the ground here. However his apprentice would not fair so well.

Draining the non-sentinent beings in the area once again he gathered enough power for another foray against the two Jedi Masters. With his hand outstretched in front of him Saurron makes a gripping gesture closing his hand into a fist.

The gesture is felt elsewhere however in Obiwan's forearm. The pressure is immense, the bones in his arm are all but crushed as his face contorts at the pain he is experiencing. Saurron's eyes flash wide as he stares at Obi in pain, almost as if he is feeding from it, taking great pleasure in the Jedi's upcoming demise for the human body has many bones to crush...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Feb 12th, 2001, 03:15:05 PM
**Leia quickly turned to Obi, seeing and sensing what Saurron was doing to him, her eyes darted back at Saurron. The Jedi Master without hesitation ignited her lightsaber once more and charged at the Sith**

**Leia could only think of stopping Saurron and real quick for her love's sake. Noting Saurron's full focus was channeled on the HATE and control over Obi...Leia took full advantage of the distraction. She quickly came up on the unexpecting Sith, calling for strength through the force, she went up into a leap while bring her saber hilt across the temple of his face, as she simultaneously kicked him in the gutt. As Saurron buckled forward from the unexpected attack..Leia grabbed his head by the hair bringing his head crashing downward on her knee. During this time...Obi was released from Saurron's mental/physical darkside hold on him.**

**As Saurron...fell towards his knees from the blow, Leia was just about to go boot him in the ribs, when he unexpectantly pulled out a dagger and thrusted into Leia's left ankle, turning it some before pulling it out. The Jedi Master yelled for a split moment before falling down to the ground in pain.**

**Saurron still on the ground, rubbing his head while giving off an evil grin. Slowly rosed to his feet standing over the fallen Leia**

"You really think you can defeat me..JEDI?!"

**He chuckled mockingly**

**Leia in much pain..grabbed at her ankle as she tried desperately to slide away from the sith. The Jedi just looked on as she contemplated her predicament**

SAURRON
Feb 13th, 2001, 06:41:53 AM
With Obi stunned, if only for a moment Saurron peered at Leia<a href=http://members.aol.com/amindcrime/peeringin.jpg> delving</a> into her mind as she was caught of guard and not mentally ready for an attack of such kind. Feeling Saurron enter, her stomach sickens as the Dark negative energy from his very being fights with the light that normally pervades in her soul for dominance. Struggling to force him out she becomes oblivious to the outside. Then the images flash in her mind...like a nightmare they come...Saurron, keeping pace with her in a slow ominous walk as she crawls backwards unable to stand...Obi gripping his arm, and clenching his teeth through the pain of an almost shattered bone. All to real are these images as she reaches for calm, for peace...but a dark answer now pervades in her mind...the answer is but a whisper from the Sith Master but rings loudly in the Jedi Masters mind.

There is no peace...Jedi.

With a jolt of pain in her abdomen her eyes widen in shock to find Saurron kneeling beside her with one hand on her throat. Leaning over her he gazes into her eyes reading her pain like a receptor taking it all in. Leia try's to raise her saber, but she finds her arm pinned down by one of his knees as it drives into her biceps making it impossible to move. Leia sees Saurrons other shoulder jerk in a twisting/thrusting motion. Sending a wave of pain over her like non other. Her mouth opens but is silent as Saurron's Sith Dagger is forced into her cutting deeply through her tissue, severing her maternal organs.

Laying there in the mud of Dagobah Leia wearily slides her hand down to where the pain is and brings it back to hold up in front of her motionless ashen face, blood drips on her chest as Saurron backs away to leave her in her agony of a possible future ruined. Her hand slides once more to the grave wound, her dilated eyes staring up to the stars of a once peaceful evening, as she slips from consciousness.

Saurron turns to Dyne Darkforce, and his apprentice Soth.

It is done, return to the shuttle.

The scene here was bleak, much destruction was issued here...much pain. The immediate area of the battle had not only been burned by the thermal detonator that was set off but scorched by the negative energy of the Dark Side...

edit=dyslexia :)

Dyne Darkforce
Feb 13th, 2001, 05:13:16 PM
Dyne nodded to the Sith Master and deactivated his sabre, clipping it onto his belt. He turns around and walks towards their shuttle fading into the shadows while laughing insanely and with eyes surged with the force of the Dark Side.

obiwan2
Feb 13th, 2001, 05:25:48 PM
*Tears run down Obi's face as he watches on in horror, still grinding his teeth from the pain. Slowly, as Saurron and Dyne leave, Obiwan2 makes his way over to his beloved. Quickly, he rips off his shirt, doing his best to stop Leia's bleeding. But he knew all too well that there was no way he could provide the medical attention that she needs way out here in the dessert. He turns around only to see the Sith boarding their shuttle, both laughing as it takes off. The Jedi Master then turned back to the love of his life*

"We have to get you back to GJO," Obi said in tears

*Slowly and carefully, he did his best to load her aboard his own ship, praying that he would not lose the woman he loves more than anything else in the world*

"You will pay, Saurron....you will pay...."

David Excalibur
Feb 13th, 2001, 09:15:33 PM
OOC: I need a sith vampire, Saurron if you could tell me a way to contact you, it would be great help. I need it for an RPG.