PDA

View Full Version : Message to the Jedi...

Lord Fire Blade
Nov 21st, 2000, 07:35:35 AM
I have something you may want. What is is, shall be revealed soon... If you want it back, you can bid for it from the RSO. I'm sure Venom would love to see Jedi grovel at his feet.

I'm also sure Lady Mara Jade would be so happy to see her "treasure" looked after so well by the ones who killed her.

Jedi Cadet
Nov 21st, 2000, 02:18:19 PM
"Blade what do you have of ours?" She askes him.
::Cadet steps out of the shadows behind him.::

Lady Magdalena
Nov 22nd, 2000, 05:14:54 AM
::watches from the shadows::

Lord Fire Blade
Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:20:30 AM
And just what do you think you will do... Jedi Cadet

I sneer under my armour

Ask your Masters. One of them knows. Now, have you a death wish, or will you leave now, pathetic "Jedi"

Nupraptor
Nov 22nd, 2000, 08:17:08 AM
Lord Fire Blade... I will put this in as plain words as I can muster:

You will return to us what is rightfully ours. What you have taken does not belong to you. If you do not give it back, we will be forced to take it.

Satine Capashen
Nov 22nd, 2000, 09:56:07 AM
Alpha drops from the rafters, one hand on one of his wakasashis.

"Nup is right. And there are some in the Jedi who would enjoy getting it back..."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 22nd, 2000, 10:15:22 AM
**Leia steps forward and stands besides Nup and Alpha**

Lord Fire Blade...I suggest you heed to Nupraptor's warning and give us back what is rightfully ours.

Satine Capashen
Nov 22nd, 2000, 10:30:56 PM
Alpha smiles cold enough to freeze Hell.

"Or we will have some fun..."

Sniper Tondry
Nov 22nd, 2000, 11:18:46 PM
Tondry chuckles and leans against a nearby tree. "Don't make checks your mouths can't cash, Jedi. In case you didn't know, I helped Fire Blade acquire this piece of hard merchandise."

Satine Capashen
Nov 22nd, 2000, 11:24:20 PM
Alpha's hands go to his wakasashi hilt, and sneers.

"I can cash whatever I say...Would you like to find out for yourself?"

Sniper Tondry
Nov 22nd, 2000, 11:37:22 PM
Pierce peers at Satine. "It'd be too easy for me to make your credits bounce," Pierce chuckles. "Hell, boy, it'd be too easy for an old woman make your credits bounce. In fact... let me go get Isard. She may not be old, but I'm sure she could have some fun with you."

JediBoricua
Nov 22nd, 2000, 11:55:46 PM
::Stands beside the jedi::

Bring anyone you want Tondry...time to play hardball.

Sniper Tondry
Nov 23rd, 2000, 12:14:17 AM
Tondry laughs and stretches. "You Jedi are too much. Hardball. You want to know what hardball is, old man? Hardball is being able to achieve something despite everyone else betting against you. Defeating the odds is what it's all about. And I proved I could play hardball when I got Fire Blade his merchandise. I guess you could say I'm 'hardcore'."

(ooc) Wow! Man, I haven't seen you around in forever, Boricua. Nice to post to you.

JediBoricua
Nov 23rd, 2000, 12:49:48 AM
OCC: Been a while ain't it.

IC: "Don't talk to me about the past, the past is the past, there is only one reality, now. Anyway are you planning on giving it, or do I have to take it from you"

OCC: It would also help if I knew what the item was.

Sniper Tondry
Nov 23rd, 2000, 01:00:48 AM
(ooc) A real long while. And it would help all the Jedi if they knew what it was... hence the reason it's a guarded secret... :)

(ic) "Pasts are really important, old man. Sometimes, you do things in the past and they catch up with you. That's why I don't have a past."

Tondry pulls out a cigarra and lights it, taking a drag. "Now is only a figment of your imagination, gramps. Things change so much, it's easy to make your head spin. For instance, NOW I don't have what Fire Blade's talking about... he does. I just helped him get it."

"And in this "now" you're talking about, I'm ready for the consequences of that past, not that there are any. I mean, who's going to shoot the messenger?"

Lord Fire Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 02:00:23 AM
Now, why should I tell you Jedi scum what it is I have? Why not work it out for yourself.

Now, did I say it was yours to start with, Jedi? I just said it was something you may want.

I consider my words.

Yes, it is something you would indeed want quite badly when you know what it is.

Sniper Tondry
Nov 23rd, 2000, 02:04:09 AM
Tondry finishes his cigarra and snuffs it out. "You tell 'em, FB."

Lady Vader
Nov 23rd, 2000, 02:22:33 AM
*LV appears from behind the tree Tondry had been leaning against, after jumping from it's high branches*

looks like the Jedi are getting ancy...

*she looks at FB*

they're almost begging...

*she glances back to look at the Jedi and catches JB's annoyed look*

well, almost...

*she stands there near the tree next to Tondry, waiting, watching*

Sage Hazzard
Nov 23rd, 2000, 04:44:16 AM
::Sage steps forward::

I have no clue what it is you have, and I really don't care that much. But, I do know one thing, it's a pretty much obvious fact about a person's actions.....

::Sage unclips his Lightsaber slowly from his belt::

You stole something correct? Now why would a burglar want the person they stole something from, or atleast someone very close to the victim, want to tell them that they stole something.... and then not specify what they stole? Hmm.... A good question I think.... and there's a very good answer...

::Sage snaps the Lightsaber's blade into existance with his thumb::

You want us to try and get it back.... which by the way smells a trap.... and I'm not about to fall into it... So, lets settle this now. What do you say?

Lord Fire Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:09:51 AM
Droll, very droll Jedi. Who said Sniper and I stole it? It was there for the taking, so how could it be theft?

I find you Jedi very amusing. It was never yours, did I say that? No, I said it is something you may want.

Now IF you want it, maybe you should find out what it is first. I do think however, that you will.

Maybe you should ask your cowardly leaders what it could be.

Rama Sha
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:23:15 AM
I think I know what it is.......

And I'll tell you this.....Mara didn't make her mark as a Jedi, she made it as a Sith. The Jedi don't deserve it.

and Im not making the offer that I want it......Im just say that it shouldn't go in some kinda Jedi Museum....thats not where it belongs.

Satine Capashen
Nov 23rd, 2000, 06:56:08 PM
"Bring in Isard if you want Sniper, I truly don't give a flying frell."

Alpha reaches almost casually to one of his katanas on his back and unsheaths it. He hits a button on the hilt and the blade becopmes surrounded by energy.

"I tire of this. We need to find out what the hell this is they have and then kill 'em and take it.

Nupraptor
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:02:08 PM
"Patience, Alpha. You mustn't be so anxious for a fight if it can be avoided. And I have a good idea what it is that he holds."

Nupraptor turns to face Lord Fire Blade once more.

"However, I will not hesitate to use force, if it is necessary."

ReaperFett
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:03:42 PM
::Fett pumps his shotgun, and aims it at sniper

"Sniper, you should know that Snipers never win at close range"::

Satine Capashen
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:10:56 PM
Alpha uses the force to bring Fett's rifle down, and looks at Fett.

"Let me get Sniper...I need to have a little fun..."

Sniper Tondry
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:12:10 PM
Tondry leans back against the tree in a restful position. "Tell you what, Satine. You graduate from that Jedi kindergarden you're going to. Then, maybe I'll take you seriously."

The sniper opens one eye that centers on ReaperFett. "And you should know, Fett, that you'll never have enough bullets to take me down."

ReaperFett
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:14:53 PM
::
"Eight shells in the shotgun, 12 bullets in the pistol. I can see I have enough"::

Satine Capashen
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:17:20 PM
Alpha jumps at Sniper, and uses the butt of his sword to hit Sniper in the jaw. Sniper flies back after an audible crack is heard, and alpha smiles as Sniper hits the floor.

"Keep annoying me and I just might get nasty..."

Gav Mortis
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:18:07 PM
Gav rides towards the group on his speeder bike, he comes to a stop not far from his fellow Sith and joins them, standing alongside Lord Fire Blade and Rama Sha. Before he speaks a narrow grin comes to life across his face.

"My, my; the Jedi are very eager to ready their weapons for a fight and I can't see any Sith with a weapon at the ready yet" he announces in a clear voice to the group "It seems they have become somewhat bewlidered regarding their principles wouldn't you say?"

ReaperFett
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:20:31 PM
Haven't attacked a soul yet Gav. Just aiming

Nupraptor
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:24:26 PM
Nupraptor cooly brings his arms up to his chest, brushing a hand against the lightsabre on his waist before crossing them. He simply stares at Gav.

"I don't need a weapon to keep good on my promises."

Gav Mortis
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:24:50 PM
"A Jedi caressing a powerful gun aiming it at those who are unarmed and claiming his innocence?" he lets out a snort of amusement at the Jedi.

ReaperFett
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:27:30 PM
The unarmed can be the most dangerous for those who are ill prepared

Gav Mortis
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:28:06 PM
The subtle grin remains on Gav's face as he looks across to Nupraptor, "Oh I do hope you keep to you're promises and I will be sure to live up to mine."

Sniper Tondry
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:30:46 PM
Tondry freezes, then stands up, working his jaw. "I seem to be good at getting under the skin of a given Jedi," he chuckles.

He frowns and coughs up a trickle of blood, continuing to work his jaw.

Alpha is suddenly blinded as Tondry spits blood into his eyes. With a nice, clear shot, Tondry hauls back and lands a punch right over one of Alpha's eyes. The area above his eye begins turning red and starts to swell. "Eye for an eye, Jedi," he chuckles, massaging his jaw with one hand.

Gav Mortis
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:30:46 PM
"I'm aware of that Fett, that's why us Sith are unarmed and you Jedi are holding your weapons close"

Sage Hazzard
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:34:17 PM
::Sage scoffs. He raises his Lightsaber::

I only draw this out to show I am not afraid to fight, and if that is what you want, I am ready. I, in no way, want to start a fight, that's not what I'm about.

::Sage deactivates his Lightsaber and places it back on his belt. He raises his hands::

See? I'm not looking for a fight. Just answers. I understand now you didn't steal from us....

::Sage lowers his hands::

But I see you think we might want it. A true Jedi doesn't seek something simply for having it, he only does so if it will help him protect someone or something.... So if you have something that doesn't belong to me, I don't want it. I'm not chasing after something that I don't know for certain is there.

::Sage crosses his arm::

And why exactly should we believe you have something at all? If it's not ours, we don't know it's missing. I think you're bluffing. Why don't you show us some proof?

Satine Capashen
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:38:41 PM
Alpha waits for his eyes to clear of blood, and glares at Sniper.

"Yeah you do have that talent...Maybe I can dig it out of your dead corpse later..."

Gav Mortis
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:45:12 PM
"You two!" shouts Gav, addressing Nup and Sage "Down on your knees!"

With that instant Gav reached out and with the subconcious of his mind touched both Sage's and Nupraptor's lightsaber hilt's at their sides, caressing them he found both activation buttons, suddenly both Nupraptor's and Sage's lightsabers activate at their sides, the blade of each piercing their thigh and with a unanimous wince of pain both fall to one knee as the blades burn straight through their thigh's.

Instinctively both Jedi deactivate their blades and as they regain themselves at their knee's Gav pulls out his lightsaber and activate's it in anticipation.

"Two Jedi, both with crossed arms unable to protect them from their own weapons at their sides; how could I resist?" he says with a sadistic grin dancing about his face.

Lord Fire Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:50:17 PM
You want proof of what we have? You shall soon see it.

How easily and quick the Jedi are to temper. My, are we not a touchy bunch, now are we? Why, have I touched a raw nerve by mentioning your dead Jedi fellow?

Nupraptor
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:50:57 PM
OOC - This is why lightsabres lock in the "off" position. :p

IC -

The lightsabre's blade pierces Nupraptor's flesh, almost striking the metallic bone in his leg, but he barely flinches. He would not grant Gav the humility he wished. Reaching to his side, he flicked off the switch to the lightsabre, allowing the blade to deactivate and locking it in place. From right next to the lightsabre, Nupraptor grabbed a small bacta canister, opening it and applying some to the wound on his leg before crossing his arms over his chest once more.

"Stay out of this, Gav."

Sniper Tondry
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:54:20 PM
Tondry wanders over to his backpack and rummages through it. He comes up with a small tube and squirts some of its contents onto the tip of his index finger. He then puts the finger inside his mouth, rubbing it along a spot that feels like it's bleeding. He works his jaw a bit. "That's better."

He then glances evenly at Alpha. "Oh, yeah, I've got several dead corpses. They're in the morgue. Some of 'em used to be Jedi, too. Go through 'em anytime you like."

Pierce then eyes Sage. "Well, Sage, you can ignore us if you like. Pretend we're bluffing. In fact, why don't you do that? We do lie quite a bit over here; it's not unlikely that we really don't have a thing to our credit. Go ahead and leave."

Pierce's eyes search Sage's face, then catch him squarely in the eye for a brief moment. He then turns to Lady Vader and says "You're looking good as always, LV."

The Imperial nods to the other Sith there as he leaves. "See you guys around."

Satine Capashen
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:58:31 PM
Alpha looks at Gav, and uses the force to throw him into a tree, shattering the tree as he flies through.

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:02:39 PM
:: From the shadows in the background, LL strides quickly to the forefront, in between the two opposing groups. LL faces the Jedi, a stern look on his face ::

Stand down.

Satine Capashen
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:05:45 PM
"Why?"

Alpha looks like a normal defiant 13 year old for a second and then masks the expression with annoyance.

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:11:59 PM
Because if you do not acceede and adhere to our demands and conditions, then no agreement will be reached.

Gav Mortis
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:13:20 PM
Using the momentum of the push, Gav turns himself in the air so that his feet finally meet the ground when he comes to land. Upon landing his fett dig deep into the ground, throwing soil aside, he skids to an eventual stop and proceeds to walk back towards the group.

As he nears he can feel the blood trickle down his neck from the wounds caused by the shards of bark and wood from the tree. He comes to a stop alongside the Sith once again, his spinal column clicks simultaneously into place, he straightens, facing Alpha with that same grin on his face.

"You don't have to use the force to battle me, it would be ill-advised if you did, use your fist... he raised a pointed finger to his jaw as he spoke "...right here!"

Lord Fire Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:17:37 PM
I turn with some annoyance to Lounge Lizard

"Might I ask what it is you are doing? I am doing this for a reason and I do not appreciate someone stopping me!"

I address the Jedi

"Now, I will ask you. Where are you leaders? Why have you chosen to only have your less powerful come here? Dont you Jedi realise that I can face your best and defeat you and when I speak, I do not bluff or mislead? Or is the destruction of the Jedi Temple at my hand gone from your memory? When I say I have something you may want, I mean it. When I say your leaders are the ones who want it, I mean it.

Now stop wasting my time and tell you leaders my message. I shall be waiting for that reply only"

Nupraptor
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:20:14 PM
"Our leaders? You are speaking to two of the Council Members, Jedi Master Reaperfett and Jedi Knight Nupraptor. Speak."

Liam Jinn
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:23:18 PM
::Liam walks up to the scene watching people's movements::

you know you guys could just tell us what it is...::looks at Rama:: you probably dont know what it is you're probably just trying to sound smart...now what could this thing be?

Lord Fire Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:29:04 PM
I address Nupraptor

"You are a Council member? What have you done to deserve such a position? Are the Jedi so weak now?

No matter, here is a datapad. On it is the proof of what I say. I would think Yoghurt or Turbogeek should be the ones to read it first, as they are the ones who would realise it's importance first. Your mind would be too filled with the potty training the Jedi get too fully understand it's importance"

Nupraptor
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:34:39 PM
"Weak? I think you are too quick to make assumptions. Just because one does not fight often, does not mean that he cannot."

Nupraptor calmly takes the datapad from Fire Blade, flicking a switch on the side to bring up it's message. His eyes survey it's contents breifly, insuring that this is not some sort of a joke, and he places it in a hidden pocket within his robes.

"I did not obtain this rank for no reason, Fire Blade. I think I have a far greater deal of understanding than you think."

Jace Darklighter
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:43:36 PM
:: Jace steps out from the shadows, standing beside his Jedi comrades. The Jedi Padawan hesitated for a moment, but his stance was firm and secure. His eyes hooded themselves in shadow, yet pinpoints of light seemed to sparkle at their centers. ::

"You say, Rama Sha, that Lady Mara Jade did not make her mark as a Jedi. Perhaps it is you who does not realize what exactly she did. She found the courage to rise above her fears, to stand for what is right. She renounced her dark ways and followed the path of light.

Lady Mara Jade is not truly dead; for a Jedi, there is no death. There is the force. From what I hear, they say you too were once a Jedi, Rama Sha. Maybe its time you followed your leader's example. Maybe its time you returned to the truth and blissfulness to that which is right. The light side."

:: Turning to look at Lord Fire Blade, he shrugs back his hood. ::

"Master Turbogeek should be here shortly."

ReaperFett
Nov 23rd, 2000, 08:53:10 PM
::Seeing Nup and Sage get stabbed by their own weapons, Fett spins round and pumps a round at Gav. The shot catches Gav in the chest, sending him backwards to the floor
"DON'T annoy the dude with the shotgun!"::

Liam Jinn
Nov 23rd, 2000, 09:02:35 PM
i hate to say this but fett use control...they are weak trying to intimidate us and trying to make us look stupid...the sith that is

Gav Mortis
Nov 23rd, 2000, 09:27:12 PM
HTML Comments are not allowed

WHAT THE FLYING F*CK IS THAT???

I'm sick of this, I edited this post due to a mistake with ezcodes and got that POS above instead of my edited post!!!

This is the second time it's happenned, last time it happenned to a huge post of mine that took me ages...talk about gettin pissed off!

Anyone please care to explain?

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 24th, 2000, 12:26:22 AM
Okay LFB, coud you care to explain yourself, or is your helmet too sizes too small and contrictive on your brain?

What the hell are you going on about????

Nupraptor
Nov 24th, 2000, 12:29:09 AM
Nupraptor pulls the datapad from out of his hidden pocket and hands it to DT.

"This is what he was 'going on about'. Take a look... I'm sure you'll understand it's significance."

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 24th, 2000, 12:37:21 AM
:: DT takes the data pad::

Liam Jinn
Nov 24th, 2000, 01:41:46 AM
i really wanted a fight too...

Sage Hazzard
Nov 24th, 2000, 05:01:14 AM
::Sage turns to Nuprator, he ingores his injury::

Make that three council members. I am a council member also Nuprator, I was one of teh original members, months before you took your seat on it.

::Sage looks at DT. He stands up, blocking the pain receptors to his brain from his leg::

What does it say?

Jedi Cadet
Nov 27th, 2000, 01:33:59 PM
::The young jedi stands behind the rest watching the sith. she nervicely cluches her hands into fists.::

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 28th, 2000, 01:25:37 PM
Havin' a party? *I look pointedly at LL* And no one invited me? I'm hurt... * A small grin curls over my face, but then washes away when I see the tension in the situation.* What's on the PADD, DT? *I rest my hands on the pommel of my Tonfas', and make ready for any action that might come.* Not to want to seem ready to avoid a fight or anything, but wise council's are not held whilst a blade is pressed to your throat. I recomend that we adjourn. My ship stands ready to take us back to the acadamy. And be at peace, JC. A good fighter is never tense, but always ready.

Jedi Cadet
Nov 28th, 2000, 02:16:41 PM
::Cadet looks at Tdahn and steps back not sure if he is a jedi or a sith.::

Tdahn Kreael
Nov 28th, 2000, 06:09:55 PM
Second rule of war, Know your allies. I'm on your side, JC. And call me TD.

Jedi Cadet
Nov 29th, 2000, 12:39:10 PM
::Cadet nods and turns her attention back to the sith in the room.::

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 11th, 2000, 08:25:35 AM
:: DT looks up from the datapad::

You have Jina Jade, daughter of Lady Mara Jade I see. Well, let's for the sake of an argument say I would be interested in a 2 year old.

What would you say if I told you to do something biologically obsecne to a Batha?

Nupraptor
Dec 11th, 2000, 08:27:53 AM
Biologically obscene and likely physically impossible, I'd wager.

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 12th, 2000, 04:25:45 PM
I think that you give him to much credit, DT. What bantha would have that?

Firebird1
Dec 12th, 2000, 04:46:18 PM
The real question here is why not.
Mara Jade was a trator to the Sith, why shouldn't her child pay for it since she is beyond our reach...

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 13th, 2000, 01:08:04 PM
Work on your reasoning skills while you brush up on your english. Because Mara, if we accept that she was a traitor, has already paid for her crimes. Killed, by a sith lord. *I give a mocking, pitying smile.* But, logic as complex as that is probably above your simple minded heads....