PDA

View Full Version : Personal Challenge (Anakis Moreven)

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 8th, 2001, 04:12:59 PM
OOC - This is set on a rocky terrain on the asteroid Figaro Favoura VII. Open space apart from a few foot hills and pot holes. I only really want Anakis here, another 2 or so Jedi and Sith to battle with them would be ok though.

:: The Sith strided across his home turf. He was feeling eager to prove his worth, and also ready to defeat whatever challenge was thrown at him. He had previously observed battles between the Jedi Padawan Anakis and his fellow Sith, and now he himself wished to encounter him ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 8th, 2001, 05:25:00 PM
*Anakis lands his X-wing on the asteroid, miles from Derveld. He senses him in a certain direction, and uses force speed, and runs to him.*

"You really wanna fight? This really isn't my type of terrain, and I'm only a Padawan, and you're a Warrior...
But if you wish..."

*Anakis ignites his white saber with a Snap~Hiss! and waits for Derveld's move.*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 8th, 2001, 05:36:06 PM
:: Vega's face cracked into a slight grin as Anakis appeared. Unclipping his own saber, he ignited the yellow blade with a swift slash into the air ::

Let's begin...

:: Advancing quickly forward, Vega ducked low to the ground then sprung up into a force unhanced jump. Dropping from the jump, he brought his saber down towards Anakis ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 8th, 2001, 05:44:46 PM
*Anakis watches the Sith's moves, while concentrating in the light side, and blocks the lightsaber axe-slash with his own saber, then kicks Derveld in the jaw, hearing a crack as the Sith hits the ground, and his head hits a crater. Derveld leaps at him in rage, and Anakis sees the blood on the ground. He dodges the Sith's saber, rolls behind him, and when Derveld turns to look at him, he punches him hard in the jaw, obviously fracturing it, and knocking the Sith to the ground. Anakis backs up, ready to defend from the Sith's attacks.*

"I know about your brother. It seems you do not."

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 8th, 2001, 05:49:42 PM
:: Vega frowned, lowering his head causing his whole face to be lit up by the eerie yellow glow of his saber. Jumping to his guard once again, he dashed at Anakis and delt a quick array of slashes, each rising from a diagonal across the chest of the Jedi, leaving gashes in his clothing and scorches over his chest.
He followed up with a viscious echo of his final attack, bringing the steel toe of his boot hard into Anakis' rib cage, sending him flying backwards ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 8th, 2001, 05:59:39 PM
*Anakis sits up, and chokes away the pain. he lets the force flow through him. he stands up, and squints at Derveld.
He force pushes Derveld backwards, knocking him off guard. He then leaps at Derveld, kicking him in the chest, and knocking him to the ground. he concentrates, gathers his force strength, lifts the Sith off the ground, and throws him with all his strength. Derveld hits the ground face first about 7 meters away, a cloud of dust rising around him as Anakis waits for his attack, and rubs his injured chest.*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 8th, 2001, 06:06:40 PM
:: As Vega hits the ground he uses the pain to surge the force through him, the darkness beginning to show in him. He rolls backwards, removing his mask from his belt and placing it on slowly. He gets to his feet, grinning evily at the padawan.

With a quick charge, he runs forward, not feeling the slightest bit of pain. He uses the force to quickly run around Anakis, sweeping his legs from behind and causing him to fall. As Anakis falls, Vega raises his knee which connects sharply with Anakis' back, emitting a loud crunch before the Jedi drops to the ground ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 8th, 2001, 06:30:36 PM
*Anakis looks up, feeling his cracked back. He looks at Derveld running, top speed around him. He closes his eyes, using the force to see Derveld. He gathers his force strength, and throws a punch-which contacts with Vega's face, crushing it, and knocking him stunned, to the ground.*
*He looks at the Sith as he gets up, and kicks him in the face hard, knocking him back to the ground.*
*Derveld gets up, lunging towards Anakis, and Anakis' knee connects hard with Derveld's crotch.*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

*He then gives Derveld a force strength-powered uppercut, crushing his jaw, and as a finisher, kicks Derveld into the hard ground, and backs up.*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 9th, 2001, 03:26:45 PM
:: Vega sat up silently. He took Crane, his light-rapier from its scabbard and held it in his left hand. The blue beam of the sword and yellow beam of his saber merged together. Standing, Vega let out a small sneer ::

Weakling, Jedi..

:: Taking a sudden rush forward, Vega brought the two blades down in an X combo. As the Jedi rose his saber blade to connect with the two, Vega brought the steely blue beam of Crane round in a swooping action, gashing a huge wound into the right leg of the Jedi.
Raising his leg quickly, Vega followed the gash with two hard kicks to the chest of the Jedi ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 9th, 2001, 05:39:06 PM
*Anakis gets to his feet, and looks at his bleeding chest. he stares at the Sith, and feels the force flow through him, and he leaps over the Sith's chest, ducks low, and quickly slashes Vega's Achelles Tendon, so he cannot walk. He then chokes away the pain of the kicks, stands up, and watches Vega trip, as he cannot walk.*
*As Vega looks at him, Anakis kicks Vega in the face hard, crushing his nose, and sending him flying back. He then brings the Sith to him with the force, and burys his Saber into Vega's chest, weakening him severely, but not killing him. As a finisher, he throws the Sith across the sand, and vega tries to get to his feet, Anakis force pushes him to the ground, and lunges at him with his saber, catching him by surprise, and creating a deep scar in the Sith's chest, then kicks him one last time into the sand, and backs up, standing defensively.*

JediBoricua
Feb 9th, 2001, 07:39:55 PM
:: As Anakis finishes his last move, he feels a familiar presence nearby ::

"I'm here Anakis, good luck and May the Force be with you. Remember patience is your ally, this battle is a big turn point in your path as a jedi, make the best of it"

:: Just as it came, the voice dissapeared, but Boricua's spirit and determination were added to his padawan's soul ::

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 10:04:54 AM
OOC -

he leaps over the Sith's chest, ducks low, and quickly slashes Vega's Achilles Tendon, so he cannot walk.

How did you cut through Vega's boot? AND hit the tendon on target. I'm afraid maiming peoples bodies is illegal here.

and buries his Saber into Vega's chest, weakening him severely, but not killing him. As a finisher, he throws the Sith across the sand, and Vega tries to get to his feet, Anakis force pushes him to the ground, and lunges at him with his saber, catching him by surprise, and creating a deep scar in the Sith's chest, then kicks him one last time into the sand,

Taking 4 turns in one post? I'm not accepting that you stabbed into my chest, Anakis. And what happened to the rank system here, Anakis? Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t Padawans only learners.. who CAN’T throw Warriors in one shot?

IC -

:: Vega rose from Anakis' previous attack, wiping some blood from his face with the back of his hand. He picked up his sabre, grinning ::

Use the darkness within you Jedi…

:: Vega jumped forward, the pain from Anakis’ attack fuelling his rage. He momentarily sensed the presence of Jedi Boricua, but ignored it. Jumping high into the air, Vega span the blade of Seraphim (his sabre) in his hand, the yellow beam almost forming a energy disc above his head. He dropped quickly down towards Anakis, connecting the bottom of his boot with the forehead of the Jedi, and follow this with a force enhance slash to Anakis’ shoulder ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 10:49:03 AM
OOC: I have done all of this before, and have never been argued with. But I agree that the Achelles tendon thing was a bit moding, so you can ignore that whole post basically.
But it really pisses me off when people are strict rules critics.Then again, it was late at night, and I was tired...

IC: *Anakis gets up, and is almost ready to give up, but the spirit of Boricua keeps him going. He feels the force, and concentrates on peaceful things...and leaps towards Vega, who easily parries the saber, and Anakis lands on the ground. He catches vega off guard, and kicks him on the chest, and force uppercuts him onto the ground. He then backs up, ready to defend.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 11:00:00 AM
OOC - No problems, man. I'd rather not be totally strict but some things just tick me a little. Oh, and BTW, nice sig. :)

IC -

:: Vegas head flicked back with a small crunch as Anakis hit him, and in falling to the floor, he let out a small groan. Rubbing his jaw, he once again drew the pain from it to boost his morale and strength. He got to his feet and stared at the Jedi ::

Don't you wish you could use your pain to help you, Jedi?

:: Vega began to pace to the side, strafing around Anakis. He was using the time to draw more strength, doing what his master had taught him to.
With a loud growl, Vega dove forward, knocking the Jedi over. They both hit the floor hard, still gripping their sabers as Vega rolled to a crouch, bringing the blade of his saber within half an inch of Anakis' throat ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 11:07:19 AM
OOC: Eh,it's okay.

*Laying there, Anakis concentrated on the light side..and called upon the force for force strength, now, Vega and Anakis were matched in strength, and they both push on the saber, concentrating...so Anakis then uses a force push to knock the Sith off of him. He backs up, and feels the force in his veins as he leaps at Vega, and slashes him diagonally, the sith parries, and they struggle, and Anakis kicks the sith in the chest, as the air whooshes through Vega's lungs, Anakis gathers his strength, and punches Vega on the side of the face, kncoking him to the ground*

"I don't need to use anger to use the force. Don't you wish you could heal?"

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 11:13:30 AM
My battle scars bring pride to me... I allow my biological system to heal me like it is meant to..

:: Vega kicked his legs into the air, using the attack known as a 'shark attack'. His legs flew up first, pushed on by both arms. His position looked as if he was in a slanted hand stand as he thrust his boots hard into Anarkis' rib cage. The agileness of his body remained with him, even after a small tumble with a Jedi ::

Unlike some weaklings..

:: As Anakis fell, Vega landed firm on his feet, regaining an offensive posture. El matador numéro uno then glared down at the Jedi, his eyes emitting a deep darkness from within ::

Prepare to meet your maker, child..

:: Then, with one quick and flawless movement, Vega brought his sabre blade at force speed down towards Anakis' upper chest ::

OOC - Do you have MSN ?

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 12:07:39 PM
OOC: No. I have ICQ, AIM, and YIM

IC: Anakis senses the saber, and parries. Resting within the force, he leaps up, and kicks Vega in the chin, knocking him onto the hard ground, as his jaw makes a sickening CRACK.

Anakis then steps back, and Vega getsto his feet, rubbing his chrin. Anakis then runs towards Vega, and uppercuts him back onto the ground.

"And stay down"

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 12:19:12 PM
ENOUGH of this childs play!!!

:: Vegas words thundered from the back of his throat as he lept with force speed and power from the ground into Anakis. He tackled the Jedi to the ground and proceded to hold him down with one hand, whilst smashing a clenched fist into his face. Getting up, Vega brought his leg bag quickly before thrusting the steel toe cap of his boot into Anakis' groin, not wincing at all.

His anger drove him back down on the Jedi, the golden blade of Seraphim was sent raging down towards the jedi and narrowly missed his shoulder. That didn't sway Vega, he tried again, spinnin the saber into a vertical position before thrusting at unimaginable speed down towards Anarkis' left shoulder ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 12:34:47 PM
*Anakis parries the saber, and force pushes the Sith off him. He had pushed him far enough. Anakis almost exploded. He leaped towards the Sith, slashing and stabbing. He kicked the Sith down, lifted him up with force strength, and threw all his strength into a force throw. Vega lands facedown in the mud, bleeding.*

Anakis backs up, feels the force, and is ready to block anything.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 12:48:02 PM
:: Vegas laugh was hollow. Sitting up, he tilted his head to one side, nodding to the Jedi. A dark force surrounded his whole body now, and the dark side seemed to flow freely around and through him. He took his saber into hand, grinning sadistically. Vega got to his feet easily, lowering his head as he did.
He took a few paces forward, beginning to raise his head. Suddenly, Vega thrust his hand forward, sending Anarkis jerking into the air.

Vega rushed forward, and as Anarkis dropped from the air, Vega crammed both fists hard into his back, following this by raising his knee and throttling it into the tip of Anarkis' spine.

As Anarkis' hit the ground Vega dropped down onto his, the point of his elbow thrusting quickly into Anarkis' ribs before Vega's fist thumped into Anarkis' nose with a loud crack ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 02:20:29 PM
*Anakis is about to give up, bt he hears the voice of JB, telling him to fight to the last bit. He concentrates, and JB's spirit comes to him. He uses a very complicated move, one Jedi masters use,with the help of JB, and enters Vega's mind. It is filled with hate, death, and horror, and lots of sadness, fear and anger. He begins to think of bunnies, flowers, and lollipops. He puts he these memories in Vegas mind forever, hidden deep down in his brain. But at the present time, they are alive in his mind*

"GOOD GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vega screams in horror.
"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Anakis uses this time to fight. He rushes towards Vega, and gives him a force uppercut, cracking his jaw and knocking him down. Anakis lifts him up, pummels him with force punches, and throws him on the ground. He then bodyslams Vega, burying his elbow deep into his back, and it CRACKS.*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 02:34:46 PM
OOC - You just used a masters move! Come on Anakis! He's already left the area!!

IC -

:: Vega hit the floor with a large force, almost bounce-juggling back into the air. As Anakis' elbow hit him, Vega wheezed loudly. ::

DAMNIT!

:: Vega threw Anakis into the air using both arms and legs to toss the Jedi like a rag. He then, with a sudden burst of strength, slashed his sabre blade down towards Anakis' legs, holding him down using the force combined with his own physical abilities ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 03:24:20 PM
*Anakis sees the saber coming down, and he kicks it from Vega's hand. Vega looks away as his saber flys away, and Anakis punches him in the mouth, knocking him to the ground.
Vega looks up to see Anakis with both sabers. he stands up, and leaps at Anakis. Anakis remains calm, and force pushes Vega gainst a large boulder, and his head hit the boulder, and cracks, as does his spine. As Vega falls off, Anakis sees blood all over the rock.*

*Anakis smiles, lanning for a horrible move...he takes a deep breath...*

"SUNSHINE! LOLLIPOPS AND RAINBOWS...."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*As Vega roars in horror,Anakis punches him in the stomach, and he falls to the ground, as the air whooses from his lungs. Anakis steps back, ready to force push him back when he attacks.*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 03:31:22 PM
:: Vega lowers his head, calling his saber to his hand with the force. ::

I have had quite enough of your toying. Your pathetic little Jedi attempts to shock me and rebirth happy memories aren't getting you anywhere..

:: Drawing strength from his pain, Vega stands upright ::

..It's getting you nowhere Jedi, and you know it. You can't win.. you should just give in now and avoid the unspeakable pain I shall cause you.

:: Vega concentrated hard on Anarkis, beginning slowly to walk forward. The Padawan tried to force push Vega away, but failed since Vega continued to walk to him. Vega then put his hand out infront of him, straining as he 'floated' Anarkis into the air with the use of the force. Grinning, the Sith let out a small sneer before re-igniting his saber and stepping forward.

Anarkis hovered a foot or two over the ground, shaking as Vegas control wasn't that strong, but strong enough to keep him held there. With a dexteritous movement, Vega arced his saber through the air, plunging it into the back of Anarkis' right leg. ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 03:46:00 PM
OOC: Anarkis???Who the heck...

IC:*Anakis concentrates within the force and slowly floats to the ground, and looks at vega, ready to fight. He lunges toward him on his good leg, and Vega parries. Anakis manages to concentrate the force on his bad leg, so he can stand up. He kicks Vega in the jaw, knocking him backwards, and knocking him off balance. Anakis backs up, playing defense, and slowly using the force to heal himself*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 03:51:01 PM
OOC - I was thinking about Darkstalkers, Anarkis is a character in that.

ANYWAY.. Come on, I stabbed you in the leg, I had you held in mid air and you still managed to draw on your pain to fuel you, kick me, crush my wind pipe, choke me, punch me, and send me flying into the dirt... WHILE Still in mid air...

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 03:54:54 PM
OOC: I was still in midair? oh, sorry, i thought you put me down.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 10th, 2001, 04:00:20 PM
OOC - You gonna edit it then...?

Anakis Moreven
Feb 10th, 2001, 08:03:25 PM
edited

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 11th, 2001, 11:47:03 AM
OOC - Danke.

IC -

:: Vega used the moment when Anakis began to heal himself to his advantage. Vega had noticed that whenever the Jedi needed to heal, he would first get Vega out of the way. This time it wouldn't work.

Vega, from the floor, rushed the Jedi, sabre in hand. Twisting the blade in a vicious arc, the warrior sliced a deep gash into the meditating Padawan. Watching the Jedi flinch for a moment, Vega then brought a swift barrage of kicks to the lower body of his enemy. Finally, he swung his saber up at the mid-section of Anakis' body (which was now doubled over from the previous attack)::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 11th, 2001, 04:36:50 PM
*Anakis feels the force, and is slightly angered, more like annoyed than angered. He jumps to his feet, and hits Vega in the stomach with his steel toe, making him double over. Anakis then gives Vega a force uppercut, cracking his jaw, and knocking him face up on the dirt. He backs up, ready to force push him backwards if he gets up, and uses his saber to defend his midsection*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 11th, 2001, 04:50:02 PM
:: Vega has easily picked up the style that the Jedi uses to defend himself. Upper cut, knock Vega back with force push. It was all too predict able. An easy thing to take advantage of.

Getting to his feet, Vega regained his posture and took his sabre into hand. Moving forward and resisting Anakis' pushes with the use of the force, the Sith looked calm. He jumped forward, and as he predicted, Anakis went for the uppercut. Vega ducked quickly, thrusting his own fist up into the jaw of the Jedi, sending him a few feet into the air.

Vega watched momentarily as the Jedi was about to force push him away, but Vega didn't give him a chance to. As Anakis hit the ground, and before the Jedi could sense what he was about to do Vega barraged 5 punches into his chest, echoing the finally punch with a hasty and accurate thrust of his lightsabre. The blade shot out infront of him, piercing just below Anakis' shoulder. The flesh began to burn away as the yellow beam moved through, further into Anakis' muscular tissue.

A sadistic grin appeared on Vega's face as he drew the blade from the shoulder of the Jedi, leaving a 5 inch gash in place of his blade. Stepping back, and obtaining a defensive stance, Vega looked down at Anakis's face, twisted from the pain ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 11th, 2001, 05:15:09 PM
*Anakis cries in pain. he gets to his feet, and backs up, feeling the force. He suddenly cries a shriek and runs toward Vega. Vega is startled, and gets into a defensive stance, Anakis then flips over vega's head, and swipes his feet out from behind. Feeling the force, he pounds his fist into Vega's spine, gaining strength from the force, with a loud crack and a howl of pain each time. He then lifts Vega up, and force throws him about 20 feet, Vega landing on the ground with a bloody CRUNCH. Anakis backs up, now using a different approach to defense...and feeling the force, and now the force strength has made him almost 1/10 larger.*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 11th, 2001, 05:21:30 PM
OOC - How did you lift me up with the big wound in your arm, Anakis? I'm sorry if I'm being picky but realism is a key to roleplaying and if someone has a hole in their shoulder... they aren't gonna be strong enough to pick up a 6 foot 2, 200lbs Sith.

Anakis Moreven
Feb 12th, 2001, 08:30:41 AM
OOC: I was using the force to make me stronger. And i wasn't using my wounded arm anyway. If you really think it's that bad, you can ignore that one part.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 12th, 2001, 04:43:07 PM
OOC - You threw me in the air with one arm.....Okkkkkkk then.

IC -

:: As Vega was hit by the punch from Anakis he groaned loudly, the pain rushing down his spine. He quickly recovered though, the darkside aiding him. Vega span round suddenly, his sabre rushing through the air with a loud hum. The blade caught against the face of the Jedi, gashing a cut into his right cheek. Anakis flinched back a little, and as he did, Vega lunged forward, thrusting a fist into his gut and an elbow in his face.

The Jedi fell to the floor as the Sith Warrior sent his Force enhanced attacks against him. ::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 12th, 2001, 05:22:45 PM
*Anakis concentrates in the light side,and leaps into the air, kicking Vega in the face and knocking him down. He then bacs up a Vega gets to the ground. he uses force speed as he rushes towards vega, slashing him so hard with his saber, Vega falls to the ground. Anakis then backflips away from the Sith preparing for the Sith's onslaught.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 12th, 2001, 05:57:18 PM
:: Vega let out a loud roar of anger as the sabre of the jedi slashed his arm. Vega got almost immeadiatly to his feet, the space inbetween him sitting and standing almost dissapearing due to his speed of reaction.

Vega performed a force aided jump, swooping down onto Anakis, his face red with rage. His sabre swung down, in one hand, across Anakis' torso. As Anakis stumbled back, Vega leant back, pushing his boot at full force into the chest of the Padawan, following this kick with a force enhanced punch in the face.

Letting out a throaty growl, the warrior threw another punch into the Jedi, this time knocking him off his feet. Grinning now, Vega looked down at the Jedi ::

Give in...

:: Leaning over the Jedi, Vega kicked him hard in the side, knocking the air from his lungs ::

Now...

Anakis Moreven
Feb 13th, 2001, 09:04:16 PM
*Anakis gets to his feet, bruised and injured, and he backs up, clearing his mind, and thinking of the things he loves. Soon, the force surrounds him. In a burst of energy, he leaps at Vega, kicking him in the face, and knocking the Sith to the ground. He then slashes him mercilessly, his face showing no expression as he bats the Sith to the ground. Vega gets to his feet, seething with rage. Anakis gathers his strength and punches the Sith backwards in the head, sending his head flying back with a loud crack. Vega's back cracks as his back hits a hard rock.*

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 16th, 2001, 10:31:52 AM
:: Vega strained as he slowly rose to his feet, growly quietly ::

You cannot defeat me Jedi.. you are too weak..

:: Concentrating on his hatred for the Jedi, Vega lept quickly forward, swiftly bringing has hand infront of him, thus force pushing Anakis away. As Anakis stumbled, the Sith span his yellow lightsaber into a tighter grip in his right hand. He lept, in a force aided jump, into the air, spinning the saber in a full circle before swooping down onto Anakis and slashing the saber 8 times across his chest, following this with a hard quick in the groin ::

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 17th, 2001, 03:55:54 PM
TTT

Anakis Moreven
Feb 17th, 2001, 09:15:16 PM
I will reply, but it may take a while. I'm busy most of the time.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 18th, 2001, 08:48:42 AM
OOC - Ok, thanks..

Talth
Feb 18th, 2001, 02:10:13 PM
OOC: Vega, when I officially get promoted, can I help? you said you wanted another 1 or 2 Sith, so here's a Sith!
We would just need another Jedi.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 19th, 2001, 10:59:28 AM
OOC : Sure thing Talth. It'd be interesting to fight along side you.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 21st, 2001, 01:05:47 PM
TTT.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 23rd, 2001, 06:39:21 AM
TTT again.

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 24th, 2001, 04:57:19 AM
OOC
Last chance Anakis.
You've started numerous other RPs/battles since ours, and yet your still too busy to fight.
Post within a day or I'm claiming victory and your saber.

Anakis Moreven
Feb 24th, 2001, 09:13:58 AM
*Anakis gets off the ground weakly. He backs up, feeling the flow of the force...and he uses all his strength, and leaps at Vega, knocking Vega to the ground. The force starts flowing faster, and Vega gets up. Anakis kicks him in the face, knocking him once again to the ground. He steps on Vega's weakened stomach, leaning on it. Vega can't get up. Drawing strength from the force, He ignites his saber and slashes across Vega's chest and face deep, and Vega screams in pain. Anakis kicks him in his deep bloody hole in Vega's chest. Vega screams in pain, and all he can do is scream from the immense pain. Anakis then gathers his strength. He manages to pick up Vega even with his weakened arm.*

"The bigger the are, the harder they...fall..."

*Anakis throws Vega on the ground, and the Sith moans in pain, as his spine cracks and his stronger arm is dislocated. Anakis backs up and rests against a boulder*

*Vega feeds off hsis strength, and leaps for Anakis, and Anakis kicks him in his deeps scar, and the immense pain is too much for the Sith. Vega falls to the ground, cluthing his huge, bleeding wound.*

"You might.....need....some...bacta..."

"SHADDUP!"

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 24th, 2001, 01:39:30 PM
OOC -
Dislocated arm, bloody hole in my chest, cracked spine, and I can't stop screaming...? Uh-huh..

Anakis Moreven
Feb 24th, 2001, 08:25:59 PM
I'm having a bad day today...:(
Just claim the victory and have one of my backup sabers. it has a blue blade....:(

Vega Van Derveld
Feb 25th, 2001, 09:27:03 AM
OOC -

Danke.

IC -

:: Vega gave a slight bow before heaing off the battle ground, one of Anakis' sabers in his hand ::