PDA

View Full Version : It is done

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:28:24 AM
:: DT picks up his belongings, his sabre and the special sabre he has been repairing, the Athina. He clooects the book of Knowledge he found at Yoda's hut and also a small black kitten a pet he has. Shouldering his backpack, teh Jedi Master closes the door on the empty room and then, quietly walks the floor and then out into the misty rain on the planet Dagobah. Walking through the vines, he looks back and with a sinking feeling knows he is leaving the place he called home.

He surveys the place and then walks up the ramp of the ship, closing it. The craft is already to go, so it is only a few miutes and it moves, repolser lifts blasting water aside, the rain streaming off the ship.

DT looks outside, sees he has cleared the trees. Turning the ship he stands it on it's tail and blasts off, the wings ripping the air apart as it leaps skywards, away from the Jedi. The little kitten purrs, his only cpmanion as the Jedi flys away

A few hours later, Thrasher the Warrior comes to the Jedi's room sees it is empty, curious, he moves into it, seeing a note he picks it up.

The note read :-

Dear Jedi,

The path I walk has lead me in many directions, but none as rendering as this. I see I no longer can be the Jedi I am called to be here, so is my decision to leave and go follow the path and to be the Jedi I am supposed to be. I find the differences between me and the rest of you are just too great and I must leave. This is no spur of the moment thing, but has been building for a while

Please forgive me Jedi. But if I am to be true to what I stand for, it is time to part ways.

Thrasher cant believe what he reads and runs to tell the Council::

I stand for what I believe in and I will not compromise. Anything less and I could NOT call myself Jedi. I stand alone as a Jedi and I always will.

Jedi Rebel X
Aug 14th, 2000, 12:40:42 AM
DT, man, why are you leaving? Just because of a couple differences doesn't mean you have to up and go. I know I want you to stay and I'm sure everyone else does. Please reconsider this.

Darth Grendel
Aug 14th, 2000, 01:34:06 AM
>>>O.O.C.: Hmmm? Did I miss something?<<<

Firebird1
Aug 14th, 2000, 01:35:32 AM
OOC: I don't know...

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 14th, 2000, 02:44:19 AM
Did you ever......

I left the GJO

Darth Havok
Aug 14th, 2000, 02:59:59 AM
Not surprised about this, the Jedi are a scattered mess..

Curious I am though.

What do you see happening in your future?

OOc- if you don't mind me asking....

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 14th, 2000, 03:22:06 AM
What do I do now? Simple. I do what I do best.

I fight for nothing else other than The Light. I dont care about squabbles, I dont care about these stupid RPG relationships.

What do I do now? Do what I should have done a long time ago. Continue the fight alone, the way it first was and the way I do it best.

I am going to be the Jedi I set out to be and no one will stop me. I Do, for there is no Do not or try in my book.

OOC : No problem, ask away.

Jedi Stone
Aug 14th, 2000, 03:44:21 AM
hmmmm....Well I actally see nothin to worry about in GJO :D I mean what group has NO PROBLEMS?!? You know its funny IRL I am more Independant!

OOC: Why am I wasting time writing this OOC thing? ROTFLMAO!!!