PDA

View Full Version : Rama Sha..

Liam Jinn
Sep 19th, 2000, 11:47:23 AM
now...are you ready for a fight against me? just a regular ol' fight....

Rama Sha
Sep 19th, 2000, 01:59:06 PM
I take any challenge RP or otherwise.

andude330
Sep 19th, 2000, 02:11:05 PM
go lord Rama!

Liam Jinn
Sep 19th, 2000, 04:11:37 PM
so thats a yes...

Rama Sha
Sep 19th, 2000, 06:05:04 PM
That would indeed be a yes.

:: Rama takes his saber hilt in both hands and holds in fromt of him. He presses the activation button.Grren engery jumps up from the hilt like flames of a Fire then solidifys into at blade, then two smaller blades extend up from either side of the main blade ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 01:10:13 PM
OOC: sorry i forgot about this

IC: ::Liam ignites his saber and waits for Rama's attack::

Rama Sha
Sep 21st, 2000, 01:19:20 PM
:: Rama jumps into the air and brings his saber staright down for Liam's head. ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 01:24:46 PM
::Liam ducks and rolls under the attack. When rama lands Liam sweeps him and Rama falls to the floor.::

Rama Sha
Sep 21st, 2000, 01:58:04 PM
:: Rama springs back to his feet and swings his saber around, the butt of it catching Liam in the jaw. Rama then spins around and slashes at Liam's mid section, ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 02:19:23 PM
::Liam a little disorintated from the hit to the jaw doesn't have much time to react to the swing so he falls flat on the ground and kick rama in his crotch which causes Rama to bend down in pain so Liam kicks Rama in his nose breaking it and causing Rama to fall back. Liam flips to his feet and stands in defensive position watching rama wipe the blood off of his face::

Come on Rama...is that all you've got?

andude330
Sep 21st, 2000, 02:23:01 PM
*watches*

Rama Sha
Sep 21st, 2000, 03:23:54 PM
I can't show you all my tricks right off the bat.

:: Rama stands and adjusts his nose. ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 04:04:57 PM
I believe you....;)

Rama Sha
Sep 21st, 2000, 07:41:44 PM
:: Rama reaches out with the the Force and outta the floor, and electical wires come shooting out the floor and wrap around Laims legs holding him in place! Rama charges up a ball of force ball lighting and throws it hitting Laim in the chest ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 07:50:50 PM
::Liam is thrown back and hits a wall with a loud thud::

You...know Rama...i can still beat you...

::Liam gets up slowly but draws on the force for healing and strength. Liam throws his saber at Rama as rama goes to block Liam throws his Katana at Rama's leg. Rama busy on concentrating on the Saber doesn't see the Katana and it slices straight through Rama's Achillies heel causing him to fall in pain. Liam calls his weapons back and resheaths his Katana and hold his lightsaber in his hands::

Rama Sha
Sep 21st, 2000, 08:27:34 PM
::Rama looks down at the cut Muscle, he tries to stand and barely able to stay up. Rama Closes his eyes and reaches out with the force. The Ground begins to shake and the gives way from under Laim He beigans to fall, but a cord warps arond his neck. Liam hangs chokeing. Rama Walks over and picks up Laims saber that he had dropped during the fall. ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2000, 08:52:22 PM
::Liam calls his Katana to him and cuts the wire. Liam levitates himself with the force long enough to get back to the floor and stands up. Liam uses the force to breathe better after the choking incident. He who is not able to spin around fast enough due to his tendon and slices Rama's other Acheilees heel and pushes Rama down to the ground and calls his saber back to him.::

well Rama...it seems you look pretty pathetic right now..but hey i know you you'll come back...

::Liam puts his Katana away and activates his lightsaber ready for any attack Rama can throw at him and uses the force to slam Rama into a wall. Liam waits for Rama to attack::

Rama Sha
Sep 22nd, 2000, 01:25:52 PM
You got that right.....

:: Rama uses the Force to push himself forward. As Liam Brings his saber up to block Rama grabs his wist that has his saber and twistes his arm outta the way. He Then shoots his saber through the opening in Liams Guard, the sbaer enters Laims Leg and shoots out the other side. Rama then Drops to his knees, but still hold on to Liam Wrist and still has the saber through his leg. Rama Increases preasure on his grip poh Liams hand causing him to drop his saber. ::

DOes it hurt?

:: Rama Twists his saber in Laim's Leg. ::

DOES IT!?!?!?

andude330
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:57:04 PM
ah right lord rama!

*behind him 100 cheerleaders cheer rama on*

Liam Jinn
Sep 23rd, 2000, 03:09:09 PM
what...do you...think rama....

::Liam concentrates on the force gathering more energy until he has enough and releases a massive force surge and Rama which knocks rama away about 15 meters. Liam calls his saber to him and uses the force to make a rather large chunck of the floor fly towards rama. It lands on rama breaking his right arm because of the position he was in. Liam stares at the pinned Rama and stands to his feet with the help of the force::

Rama...you should become a jedi....your dark ways are your weakness..

::Liam stands in a defensive position waiting for anything Rama could do him::

Rama Sha
Sep 23rd, 2000, 04:13:10 PM
:: The Chunk of floor flies off him and smashes into Liam. ::

Been there, done that! Why don't you search the records you might find mention of a young Jedi Knight.........a Jedi Knight named Rama Sha.

:: Rama looks down at his arm. " Now I have to do something about my ankles. He reahes out with the force, pieces of rumble and scarps of electial equitment begins to roll towards him. Parts begins to seprate from there homes insode the machines, then begin to attach to Rama cut ankles. Rama Stands.......It hurts incredible bad, but it was suppoerting his weight. Rama moves over to the trapped Laim. ::

You like breaking bones huh?

:: The rumble flies off of Liam, Rama promptly slams his saber hilt down into his kness. The Bones can be heard snap and cracking as Rama Grinds the saber hilt in. ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 23rd, 2000, 04:24:34 PM
::Liam uses the force to levitate for a second and spins his other leg around hitting rama's head knocking Rama away. Liam uses the force to stand...even though it is with much pain.::

I know you were once a jedi Rama...you still have some good in you...how can you use the darkside even though the lightside is stronger and will utimately destroy you? you are a fool...

::Liam watches Rama stand and Liam start concentrating heavily on the force and many images of Liam appear around Rama...Rama can not tell which Liam is the real one the force eminating from each Liam is exactly the same.::

Lets see how strong your darkside is...

::A Liam from behind moves to attack Rama. Rama spins and slashes at that Liam but the blade goes straight through him. Rama gets hit in the back of the head while distracted with a saber hilt by the real Liam. Rama falls to the ground but gets back up to see the Liams circling him.::

Rama Sha
Sep 23rd, 2000, 09:13:48 PM
Huh........a cheap palor trick.

:: Rama sits in the middle of the room unmoving. ::

Liam Jinn
Sep 24th, 2000, 07:57:28 PM
::all Liams speak at the same time::

yeah....your point??

Rama Sha
Sep 25th, 2000, 12:09:20 PM
That im not gonna waste my time. Only the Real Liam can hurt me, so Im just gonna sit here till he attacks.

Liam Jinn
Sep 25th, 2000, 04:17:07 PM
::all Liams...::

maybe....hmm you seem to like using the floor so i am gonna try...

::Liam uses the force to sloowly pull apart the ground where Rama is. Rama jumps up trying not to fall in but the real Liam force speeds to in front of Rama and backhands Rama down. Rama falls to the ground and the Liams disapear except the real one and Liam kicks Rama into the opening letting Rama fall down the abyss.::

Rama Sha
Sep 26th, 2000, 12:10:21 PM
:: liam looks down into the abyss. Suddenly evil laughter echos up. ::

Come on down Liam, the water is fine.

Liam Jinn
Sep 26th, 2000, 04:19:34 PM
::Liam can smell the stench from where he is at::

god Rama have fun swimming in the gungans sewage....oh and it looks like you lost this fight...