PDA

View Full Version : (Avid Fighters) - Darth Dark Cloak & Darth Phantom

Skye Ruusan
Oct 14th, 2000, 04:13:25 PM
***Darth Dark Cloak and Darth Phantom. Please reply to this message to confirm your entry.***

...still waiting on this one too.

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 14th, 2000, 09:44:37 PM
*Ignites his dual bladed violet saber and begins pacing angrily*
I see I must fight my former ally. very well, this will prove interesting.........

Skye Ruusan
Oct 14th, 2000, 11:37:02 PM
If he ever shows up...wait..there he is.

Darth Phantom
Oct 15th, 2000, 12:48:04 AM

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 15th, 2000, 08:34:09 AM
* Cloak uses the force to clear the mist and speeds towards the figure that appears. phantom now has his saber ignited and the sabers clash high above his head. as they meet cloak quickly swweps him throughing him to his feet but he is quick to get up and stand ready. the two shufflaround each other waiting for the perfect moment to strike. As phantom sees such a moment he runs for cloak only to be confused when cloak dissapeares. However cloak hasn't dissapeared he is moving with the incredible speed he has aquired in months of training. Phantom concentrates and tries to sense the movements of cloak. and he swings his saber left catching cloaks strike, and he extends his right leg sweeping him to the ground. Cloak is also quick to his feet and the two stand ready once again.*

Darth Phantom
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:46:49 PM

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 16th, 2000, 06:15:18 AM
*After every punch cloak looks into the eyes of phantom as if unaffected. as if the pain were building aggression. Cloak concentates on the darkness even through the punches and Force throws phantom off of him. as he moves to his feet he recalls his saber and ignites it. He extends his toungue and licks the blood from his lip and looks over to phantom with a devilish grin upon his face.*

Skye Ruusan
Oct 17th, 2000, 12:05:05 PM
...And the battlefield turns silent for awhile.

Darth Phantom
Oct 18th, 2000, 12:56:34 PM

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 18th, 2000, 03:52:46 PM
* DDC goes to move right, but his shoulder is seared by the saber. he continues to roll and stops to observe his shoulder he rips his cloak and quickly wrapped his shoulder up while keeping his eye on Phantom. As he is finished some blood from his nose trickles into his mouth. he is now flowing with darkness aura. He ignites one end of his saber and runs for Phantom. He slashes out with every ounce of strength in him. His saber moves faster and faster flustering Phantom as he tries to block. Cloak reaches into the darkness within and fights the incredible pain in his shoulder. As the slashes come Pantom is driven further and further backwards. With a great effort cloak fakes a low slash and follows up with a high arc on top of Phantoms head. Phantom is quick to block and begind to be weighted down as cloak pushes down on the saber. cloak concentrates on the darkness and emits a small force flash distracting phantom enough for cloakto kick him in the face and forcing him to stand up. Almost immediatly cloak follows by driving the but end of his saber into Phantoms gut. As phantom leans over groaning in pain cloak moves his thumb to the button and ignites the other end of his saber sending the other violet blade through his side*...................

Darth Phantom
Oct 19th, 2000, 10:56:55 PM

Skye Ruusan
Oct 23rd, 2000, 12:15:32 PM

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 23rd, 2000, 04:19:11 PM
I give, I haven't the time to deal with such small matters as a tournament. You win Phantom...................

Darth Phantom
Oct 23rd, 2000, 08:46:50 PM